PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now

T-post Tom
10-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now

Earlier today we did this post wondering what in the heck has happened to Steve Breaston. The KC Chiefs receiver has had 10 combined snaps in the last two games. Not exactly the snaps you'd like to see from a guy over a year removed from a five-year contract.

Despite being listed ahead of Jon Baldwin on the depth chart, Breaston is a backup. This according to Romeo Crennel in Monday's press conference.

"Steve is a backup wide receiver right now," Crennel said, via comments sent out by the Chiefs. "And the number of reps he gets, I don't know how many he's going to get or when he's going to be called on and when he's going to be needed.

"And we've talked about it and I said you just have to be ready when you're called on and do the best you can when you get called. And that's the way every backup on the team has to do it. There are a lot of backups on the team that don't get reps, but if they get called on they have to go in and play."

Note that he said he's talked to Breaston about it.

This might make the upcoming trade deadline a little more interesting.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/10/15/3508656/chiefs-coach-steve-breaston-is-a-backup-right-now

Count Alex's Losses
10-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Gotta get the guys who suck on the field, I like what Romeo is doing to make sure we go 1-15.

Inmem58
10-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Best decision we've made all season.

I smell 1st pick

CoMoChief
10-15-2012, 11:33 PM
This team has done crazier shit in recent past....but yeah I don't understand this one bit.

It'd help if we had a passing game...a QB that could spread the ball around.

But we don't....that's why it's always Bowe or McCluster/checkdown to RB.

Our TE's have been invisible this season. Moeaki just flat out sucks this season. Jon Baldwin maybe gets looked at a couple times a game.

The whole entire offense is in shambles right now....something I never would have thought at the beginning of the season. It all starts at QB and the Oline, and the Oline other than the Buffalo game hasn't really been a problem. The only bright side is Charles and yes our coaching staff has ran him into the ground at times, but they also do crazy shit like give it to Draughn a whole bunch.

Phobia
10-15-2012, 11:35 PM
If only Breaston ran shorter routes.

BryanBusby
I sure hope Pioli continues to control the gameday lineup.....

This is fucking retarded.

rabblerouser
well, Breaston is a Haley guy, you know.

PioLLLLLi's ego dictates that Jon Baldwin drop one handed attempts to catch perfectly thrown passes...

You know, it's not a good look for old P-hole if Haley's guy winds up leading the team in catches (as he most assuredly would be at this point, were he getting DMac's reps...)

MeatRock
10-15-2012, 11:36 PM
McCluster seems to be invaluable to Daboll and Romeo or Breaston took a shit in Daboll's cheerios.

rabblerouser
10-15-2012, 11:37 PM
If only Breaston ran shorter routes.

Zing!

rabblerouser
10-15-2012, 11:39 PM
McCluster seems to be invaluable to Daboll and Romeo or Breaston took a shit in Daboll's cheerios.

Naw, Breaston was Haley's guy, plain and simple. He's not gettig reps for that reason and that reason alone. Crennel is lying through his flabby tits if he thinks that no one can see that.

kushed god
10-15-2012, 11:46 PM
^EXACTLY, breaston is a haley guy and pioli is just fucking with him. hes better then mccluster and baldwin.

Chocolate Hog
10-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Is there a guy Pioli has signed as a free agent that's been good for more than 1 season?

Priest31kc
10-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Feel bad for Breaston. Just rotting away on this shit team...

rabblerouser
10-15-2012, 11:53 PM
^EXACTLY, breaston is a haley guy and PioLLLLLi is just ****ing with him. hes better then mccluster and baldwin.

at this point, it has to be the case. He has more size/ability than d-Mac and more experience/awareness than Baldwin. Not having him on the field is STUPID, if only that his presence would be a benefit to Quinn/CasseLLLLL, for the above reasons - he provides a bigger target than d-Mac and he has better moves and awareness and is able to find seams in secondary zones better than Baldwin. Which would free up Bowe and also stretch the D to open up holes for the RBs. So far all I've really seen from Baldwin is that he really likes to try and see if he can catch that ball with one hand on fly routes.

This whole thing is SO STUPID.

Jeebus, I'm glad I found this place.

KCrockaholic
10-15-2012, 11:56 PM
It's pretty sad that he's not getting any playing time. He's a solid WR in this league. Plus we paid him pretty well for him to be sitting on the bench. Right now he's praying for a trade to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately for him, their WR's are insane.

ThaVirus
10-15-2012, 11:59 PM
PioLLLLLi's ego dictates that Jon Baldwin drop one handed attempts to catch perfectly thrown passes...

Yeah, in truth we don't see many "perfectly thrown passes" but that dude is always trying to one-hand a catch. He'd probably have, oh, I don't know, maybe 3 more catches this season if he just two-handed them all like he's supposed to...

Seriously though, it's fucking infuriating.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah, in truth we don't see many "perfectly thrown passes" but that dude is always trying to one-hand a catch. He'd probably have, oh, I don't know, maybe 3 more catches this season if he just two-handed them all like he's supposed to...

Seriously though, it's ****ing infuriating.

You get more extension by stretching out 1 hand. Every pass I've seen Baldwin try to 1 hand he barely gets the 1 hand on the ball. Not sure how he's suppose to do it with 2.

I have no problem with Breaston on the bench. I wouldn't put him on the field over Bowe and the only thing he has more than Baldwin is experience, everything else I'll take Baldwin.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:05 AM
Breaston can play the slot you know, and play it well.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Breaston can play the slot you know, and play it well.

And you know this because?

BryanBusby
10-16-2012, 12:07 AM
And you know this because?

That's what he did exactly at Arizona?

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:09 AM
You get more extension by stretching out 1 hand. Every pass I've seen Baldwin try to 1 hand he barely gets the 1 hand on the ball. Not sure how he's suppose to do it with 2.

there's a couple cASSel threw that were high, and he had to stretch for, natch...

but there are also just as many where it seems as if he's trying to do his best Randy Moss impersonation - or like the play on Sunday where he broke his route off and had to look around for the ball and jump for it, instead of just running his route and trusting his qb to deliver.

Now, I know how extraordinary that may seem, asking a WR to trust a KC QB (and vice versa) - this is a true 'chicken-or-the-egg' scenario.

I joke that the sympatico between cASSeLLLLL and Bowe is...cASShoLLLLLe throws high, low, behind him, and Bowe will make the specstacular play. On the rare occasion the ball hits the reciever in the hands, he is so shocked that he drops the ball out of surprise.

Or something along those lines.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:10 AM

yeah he caught between 60-80 balls a year in AZ - came here to reunite w/Haley.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:11 AM

I'm sorry. You must be confusing Steve Breaston with Anquan Boldin.

BryanBusby
10-16-2012, 12:13 AM

You know how I know that you're dumb.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:13 AM

Wha? Fuck it :doh!:

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Breaston was a top 30 WR on PFF last year.

jd1020

Not sure...

“It’s funny, a lot of people are always talking about me being a slot receiver, but my whole career, I’ve been outside,” Breaston clarified. “Last year was my first year that I even attempted at being the slot.

“Even when I was at Arizona, Q (Anquan Boldin) was mainly in the slot. I played opposite of Larry (Fitzgerald) outside.”

How do you know?

T-post Tom
I have no problem with Breaston on the bench. I wouldn't put him on the field over Bowe and the only thing he has more than Baldwin is experience, everything else I'll take Baldwin.

2011: 61 Receptions, 785 yds

Breaston can get separation, whereas Baldwin struggles with it. Cassell/Quinn need WRs that can get separation. They can't consistently throw in a small window. Just the facts. But if Breaston on the bench means a better shot at drafting a stud QB and flushing the FO, so be it.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:15 AM
2011: 61 Receptions, 785 yds

Breaston can get separation, whereas Baldwin struggles with it. CasseLLLLLl/Quinn need WRs that can get separation. They can't consistently throw in a small window. Just the facts. But if Breaston on the bench means a better shot at drafting a stud QB and flushing the FO, so be it.

Baldwin doesn't struggle with seperation. Baldwin struggles with getting his # called pre snap.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Not sure...

“It’s funny, a lot of people are always talking about me being a slot receiver, but my whole career, I’ve been outside,” Breaston clarified. “Last year was my first year that I even attempted at being the slot.

“Even when I was at Arizona, Q (Anquan Boldin) was mainly in the slot. I played opposite of Larry (Fitzgerald) outside.”

How do you know?

You do know that Breaston has played slot with KC and played well right?

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:17 AM
You do know that Breaston has played slot with KC and played well right?

You can probably count the # of snaps in the slot on 1 fucking hand.

T-post Tom
10-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Baldwin doesn't struggle with seperation. Baldwin struggles with getting his # called pre snap.

Go back and watch the games. But yeah, you're right about the number of balls thrown his way.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Here we go with the Breaston, slot receiver talk again. Sheesh.

Fact: Breaston's spent most his career playing outside the hashes.

Fact: In Arizona, Boldin was their primary slot guy.

Fact: Breaston CAN play slot. Just hasn't typically been used there in the past.

End of discussion on that.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 12:20 AM
You can probably count the # of snaps in the slot on 1 fucking hand.

Wrong. He ran almost 50 percent of his routes from the slot last season.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:22 AM
You can probably count the # of snaps in the slot on 1 ****ing hand.

Bullshit

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Wrong. He ran almost 50 percent of his routes from the slot last season.

How many of his 61 catches came from the slot?

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 12:25 AM
How many of his 61 catches came from the slot?

19 catches for 249 yards.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:26 AM
And how many snaps?

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 12:27 AM
And how many snaps?

WTF. He said nearly 50%. Out of about 450 pass route snaps.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 12:28 AM
He said 50% not 450. But thanks...

So he made 19 catches out of the slot on roughly 225 snaps. Awesome!

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:31 AM
That's damn near 14 yards a catch average in the slot.

Chocolate Hog
10-16-2012, 12:31 AM
19 catches for 249 yards.

He's part of the overrated core of WR's on this team.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I would rather have Breaston in the slot than McCluster.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:46 AM

because his screen name has numbers in it???

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Just read the chart yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/1n5K5.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:07 AM
McCluster is fucking useless.

He's averaging 8.9 yards per catch.

He's a pedestrian piece of shit who does nothing special whatsoever.

jd1020
10-16-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't pay much attention to the stats of receivers on this team. They all rely on the QB to be more than an incompetent pos.

McCluster has shown the ability to beat the defender and catch the ball on a consistent basis.

Give this team an even average NFL QB and every receivers production goes up.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:15 AM
I would rather have Breaston in the slot than McCluster.

^THIS

I don't care WHERE he lines up - slot, flanker, H-back, whatever. He's easily the 2nd best WR on the team, and may just be the most consistent...and the fact that he doesn't get playing time is indicative of just how F*CKED this team is.

Chocolate Hog
10-16-2012, 01:15 AM
McCluster is ****ing useless.

He's averaging 8.9 yards per catch.

He's a pedestrian piece of shit who does nothing special whatsoever.

He's a 5'8 possession WR.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:20 AM

I had forgotten completely about Keary Colbert being here...

Jeebus, that's how badly we've been starved for a WR...and he languishes in obscurity on the bench.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:26 AM
He's a 5'8 possession WR.

He's a shorter, faster Wayne Chrebet - I get it. He'd be perfect in a wide-open 'run and shoot'-style offense. Aaron Rodgers would make stars out of Breaston AND d-Mac...

Here in KC, they are both just as useless as the wheels on a car without an engine.

mcaj22
10-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Steve Breaston is better than both McCluster and Baldwin

and he has and will have the more productive career in terms of stats than either of them

that is the sad reality. I dont care who the QB is. Bowe did fine for years with shitty QBs throwing him the ball and Breaston was able to grab 61 balls last year just fine with CasseLLLLL/Palko/Orton.

There is no reason for him to take a backup role to these overrated young bums that have shown no impact

You should play the best players on the field, not Pioli's draft picks because Pioli calls down and demands you play his picks.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:27 AM
McCluster has shown the ability to beat the defender and catch the ball on a consistent basis.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Any asshole off the street could do what he does.

mcaj22
10-16-2012, 01:31 AM
im not going to hate on McCluster because at least he ****ing does somewhat of production but Jon Baldwin was a waste of a first round pick and is an overrated practice warrior stain. Dude cant beat the press, he cant locate the ball and he makes every catch look harder than it is. You are 6'5 you dont need to do jumping 1 handed grab attempts while twisting your body just for an 8 yard catch so you can showboat.

The scary part is I think they are giving him all these game reps because they expect him to take over for Bowe next season. And if Baldwin is our #1 WR, we are fucked.

All because PioLLLLLi's father in law told him AJ Green and Jon Baldwin are the same player. Yeah great piece of info you ****ing old piece of trash. Stuck with another bum draft pick.

but hey its a process

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:34 AM
At least Baldwin can get down the field and make a play. At some marginal, not-shitty level.

Dex is useless. Utterly fucking useless. He hasn't made a single big play as a wide receiver.

He makes Samie Parker look like an All-Pro.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 01:35 AM

Bowe is obviously REALLY uncomfortable in the slot. THREE drops from the slot on just 8 targets. Unreal.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Yeah, another reason to hate our best player.

DaneMcCloud
10-16-2012, 01:38 AM
McCluster is fucking useless.

Not nearly as useless as you.

He's earning at least $800k a year.

Meanwhile, you're lucky if you earn $80 dollars for each mani/pedi you perform for your mother's friends in her basement.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 01:42 AM
Yeah, another reason to hate our best player.

Bowe is a terrible slot receiver.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Not nearly as useless as you.

He's earning at least $800k a year.

Meanwhile, you're lucky if you earn $80 dollars for each mani/pedi you perform for your mother's friends in her basement.

LMAO

I'm sure Dex pays a lot more to get his nails done.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:49 AM
Bowe is a terrible slot receiver.

for a #1?? He's terrible, period. Always pointing to the back of his jersey, drops the routine catch WAY too often...and is fairly one-dimensional. The reason he sucks in the slot?? Because he can't just muscle his way to the ball - you have to have timing, moves and anticipation to play out of the slot. Bowe just runs slants and shallow crosses, drops the occaisional fade pass. That's it. He's NOT the best player on KC's roster - that designation goes to J. Charles.

Or D. Colquitt.

MeatRock
10-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Whoa there, Bowe is not a terrible receiver. Come down off the ledge.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Whoa there, Bowe is not a terrible receiver. Come down off the ledge.

For a #1...he's more than inconsistent. He has great skills, and when his head is screwed on right, he can be extremely effective...

but my ideal #1 receiver is a guy like Rice, Irvin, Megatron, Fitzgerald, Roddy White, etc.

As a matter of fact, here's a list of current NFL WRs I would take over Bowe :

AJ Green
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Wes Welker
Sydney Rice
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Lloyd
Vincent Jackson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Micheal Crabtree
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Denarious Moore
DeSean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin

shit, I'd take Stevie Johnson over Bowe at this point - Johnson puts up great numbers with a shit QB and no front office.

You can go to every single NFL team and find a player of Bowe's caliber or better on their roster at WR. He's truly nothing special.

Off the top of my head. Those guys are at least as good - some (like Brandon Lloyd or Welker) have a different skill set, but their professionalism and production are considered as factors.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 02:22 AM
You didn't even list Percy Harvin.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:26 AM
You didn't even list Percy Harvin.

Yeah, him too.

See, I'm sure if I actually thought about it, I surely could come up with 32 WRs I'd rather have on my roster than D. Bowe. They may not be the naturally gifted, huge strong target he is...

but they'll catch the ball when it hits 'em in the hands. See, by that criteria, Brandon Stokely is better than D. Bowe. And you can time Stokely's 40 yd dash with a fucking sundial.

KCrockaholic
10-16-2012, 02:31 AM
It's fine. And although Bowe does have his fair share of problems, if he ever got a QB who was worth a shit, he would put up elite numbers. He's been a star with guys like Huard, Thigpen, Croyle, Cassel, and Palko. Just give him a guy like Palmer, or Flacco and he would destroy. He's never had an average QB.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:44 AM
It's fine. And although Bowe does have his fair share of problems, if he ever got a QB who was worth a shit, he would put up elite numbers. He's been a star with guys like Huard, Thigpen, Croyle, CasseLLLLL, and Palko. Just give him a guy like Palmer, or Flacco and he would destroy. He's never had an average QB.

Sure - that is truly the measure of a great QB; he makes those around him better. I can understand that. Same goes for Breaston, d-Mac - prolly even Baldwin. Who is even coaching our WRs right now??

But I digress, my point is that there are WRs who are either just as talented as Bowe and turn that potential into productivity, or who do way more with less physical attributes. That's a fact. Doesn't matter who the QB is - when the ball hits him in the hands and he doesn't catch it, that's on him. If he's put up such good numbers with such shitty QBs, then he should still be putting them up (as par for the course) but he is horribly inconsistent. At some point, you'd think now that we're, what 5 or 6 years into his career, at some point the talk about all his 'potential' has to stop and he should've developed into the consistent, mature full-time starter he impersonated at times during 2010. But, here we are, still making excuses for him or talking about his potential or the things he needs to do to become more complete...

Woodchuck
10-16-2012, 07:49 AM
It definately seems like the only WR that can get open is McCluster. I agree with Driving Wheel about Bowe and am ready to move on. I like my receivers to catch the ball consistantly.

theelusiveeightrop
10-16-2012, 08:01 AM
Dude has been a ghost all season. Didn't realize he was still on roster. He can run a 4 yard pattern on third and eight with the best of them.

WhiteWhale
10-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Sure - that is truly the measure of a great QB; he makes those around him better. I can understand that. Same goes for Breaston, d-Mac - prolly even Baldwin. Who is even coaching our WRs right now??

But I digress, my point is that there are WRs who are either just as talented as Bowe and turn that potential into productivity, or who do way more with less physical attributes. That's a fact. Doesn't matter who the QB is - when the ball hits him in the hands and he doesn't catch it, that's on him. If he's put up such good numbers with such shitty QBs, then he should still be putting them up (as par for the course) but he is horribly inconsistent. At some point, you'd think now that we're, what 5 or 6 years into his career, at some point the talk about all his 'potential' has to stop and he should've developed into the consistent, mature full-time starter he impersonated at times during 2010. But, here we are, still making excuses for him or talking about his potential or the things he needs to do to become more complete...

So getting 1000 + yards (or barely under) every year he's been a starter isn't consistent?

He's on pace for another 1,000 yards.

Michael Crabtree? Denarius Moore? Stevie Johnson? Put down the glass pipe buddy....

Boy, I sure do wish Bowe could consistently get less yards and TD's every year like them. If you're basing this on some 'eye test' you need to get them checked. There's no reason to put some of those guys over Bowe other than your own insanity.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
So getting 1000 + yards (or barely under) every year he's been a starter isn't consistent?

Michael Crabtree? Denarius Moore? Stevie Johnson? Put down the glass pipe buddy....

Boy, I sure do wish Bowe could consistently get less yards and TD's every year like them. If you're basing this on some 'eye test' you need to get them checked. There's no reason to put some of those guys over Bowe other than your own insanity.

Sofa King
10-16-2012, 09:01 AM
For a #1...he's more than inconsistent. He has great skills, and when his head is screwed on right, he can be extremely effective...

but my ideal #1 receiver is a guy like Rice, Irvin, Megatron, Fitzgerald, Roddy White, etc.

AJ Green
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Wes Welker
Sydney Rice
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Lloyd
Vincent Jackson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Micheal Crabtree
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Denarious Moore
DeSean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin

shit, I'd take Stevie Johnson over Bowe at this point - Johnson puts up great numbers with a shit QB and no front office.

You can go to every single NFL team and find a player of Bowe's caliber or better on their roster at WR. He's truly nothing special.

Off the top of my head. Those guys are at least as good - some (like Brandon Lloyd or Welker) have a different skill set, but their professionalism and production are considered as factors.

LMAO

Stevie Johnson is the guy you point to for consistency?

Your opinion is worth shit if you think Johnson is anything but inconsistent.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 09:13 AM
This fanbase is beyond ridiculous.

Breaston isn't ON THE FIELD. He's a Haley guy and the coaching staff obviously feels a need to prove Pioli wasn't wrong about McCluster and Baldwin.

The WHOLE OFFENSE is designed to protect Pioli's poor personnel decisions.

Dwayne Bowe is a FUCKING STAR. The fact that people want him to leave just shows you how fucking STUPID this fanbase has become.

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2012, 09:18 AM
for a #1?? He's terrible, period. Always pointing to the back of his jersey, drops the routine catch WAY too often...and is fairly one-dimensional. The reason he sucks in the slot?? Because he can't just muscle his way to the ball - you have to have timing, moves and anticipation to play out of the slot. Bowe just runs slants and shallow crosses, drops the occaisional fade pass. That's it. He's NOT the best player on KC's roster - that designation goes to J. Charles.

Or D. Colquitt.

AJ Green
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Wes Welker
Sydney Rice
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Lloyd
Vincent Jackson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Micheal Crabtree
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Denarious Moore
DeSean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin

It definately seems like the only WR that can get open is McCluster. I agree with Driving Wheel about Bowe and am ready to move on. I like my receivers to catch the ball consistantly.

Look at the idiot n00bs. Man we have some dumbfuckers in this fan base.

the Talking Can
10-16-2012, 09:21 AM
the influx of stupid on this board makes me regret the banner...

WhiteWhale
10-16-2012, 09:24 AM

Breaston isn't ON THE FIELD. He's a Haley guy and the coaching staff obviously feels a need to prove PioLLLLLi wasn't wrong about McCluster and Baldwin.

The WHOLE OFFENSE is designed to protect PioLLLLLi's poor personnel decisions.

Dwayne Bowe is a ****ING STAR. The fact that people want him to leave just shows you how ****ing STUPID this fanbase has become.

When a team struggles there's always a segment of fans who blame the best players you have. Since the team sucks, they turn on the players who are the 'faces' of the organization.

FAX
10-16-2012, 09:25 AM

ROFL

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday.

FAX

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 09:27 AM
When a team struggles there's always a segment of fans who blame the best players you have. Since the team sucks, they turn on the players who are the 'faces' of the organization.

- Tony Gonzalez

InChiefsHell
10-16-2012, 09:27 AM

Heh. The price we pay for fame...

Chiefnj2
10-16-2012, 09:34 AM

Breaston isn't ON THE FIELD. He's a Haley guy and the coaching staff obviously feels a need to prove PioLLLLLi wasn't wrong about McCluster and Baldwin.

The WHOLE OFFENSE is designed to protect PioLLLLLi's poor personnel decisions.

Sadly, I agree. I think Breaston is sitting on the bench so Baldwin can get snaps.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 11:45 AM

Breaston isn't ON THE FIELD. He's a Haley guy and the coaching staff obviously feels a need to prove Pioli wasn't wrong about McCluster and Baldwin.

The WHOLE OFFENSE is designed to protect Pioli's poor personnel decisions.

Dwayne Bowe is a ****ING STAR. The fact that people want him to leave just shows you how ****ing STUPID this fanbase has become.

I never said I wanted him to leave; I said there are a shit-ton of WRs who are more consistant TODAY, regardless of QB.

WHEN THE BALL HITS YOU IN THE HANDS, A 'STAR' WR SHOULD CATCH THE FUCKING BALL, NO???

So, because I haven't spent my days posting in the CP, I'm a 'n00b'??

Fuck you, you ignorant elitist pricks.

Dwayne Bowe, as a #1 'star' reciever is NOT in the class off Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, etc. Fitzgerald has about as shitty of a QB situation as Bowe, yet doesn't drop easy passes, nor does he point to the back of his jersey after making a routine catch in garbage time of a game that his team is getting blown out in. He's immature and inconsistant at a point in his career when he should be anything BUT.

Sorry to break the illusion of your precious D-Bowe, but um, since we're being honest about this team, let's look at REALITY.

The problem was obviously NOT Todd Haley, because we are WORSE without him. The problems run deep.

To all you dipshits who called me an 'idiot'; you all are sticking up for a #1 WR on a 1-5 team who doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
LMAO

We are sticking up for him because he is a 1,400-yard WR with a good QB under center.

So fuck off.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 11:49 AM

AJ Green
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Wes Welker
Sydney Rice
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Lloyd
Vincent Jackson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Micheal Crabtree
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Denarious Moore
DeSean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin

You are on fucking drugs!!! Jeez, I hate this place sometimes.

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 11:56 AM
AJ Green
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald

I successfully removed the retard from your post.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 11:56 AM
I accidentally poz repped this squirrel, someone make it right.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 11:57 AM
Turn that wheel to the right whilst driving head first into an AIDS forest

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 11:57 AM

I would take them over D-Bowe; way higher ceiling (all are younger) and I would LOVE a graphic of how much of D. Bowes yardage has come in garbage time (like that huge game he had in Denver - long after the outcome had been decided)

D. Bowe doesn't step up and take over games, he disappears at the most inopportune times - seriously, the only thing that makes him 'great' are his numbers. We haven't had a QB that makes him better than he already is...and he surely doesn't make any QBs better. Fitzgerald and Johnson catch 10 balls for over 100 yds and a TD no matter WHO their QB is - BECAUSE THEY GET OPEN, AND THEY CATCH THE FUCKING BALL, NO MATTER WHO THROWS IT.

Those who scoff and go, 'oh Dwayne Bowe is a STAR, you don't know what you're talking about.' Yeah, Larry Fitzgerald had Max Hall, Kevin Kolb and John Skelton throwing him the ball. That's arguably worse than cASShoLLLLLe, Orton and Palko. Or cASShoLLLLLe and Quinn.

THAT'S my point. As a '#1', he makes a great #2 possession receiver. No way I consider him a true number #1.

Flame away, ladies.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 12:07 PM
This HAS to be that douche that was banned not to long ago that stated the same shit. HAS to be. Black Blob?

Brock
10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
This HAS to be that douche that was banned not to long ago that stated the same shit. HAS to be. Black Blob?

Yes.

mcaj22
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM

lol

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Time to take out the trash again mods

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 12:12 PM
I would take them over D-Bowe; way higher ceiling (all are younger) and I would LOVE a graphic of how much of D. Bowes yardage has come in garbage time (like that huge game he had in Denver - long after the outcome had been decided)

D. Bowe doesn't step up and take over games, he disappears at the most inopportune times - seriously, the only thing that makes him 'great' are his numbers. We haven't had a QB that makes him better than he already is...and he surely doesn't make any QBs better. Fitzgerald and Johnson catch 10 balls for over 100 yds and a TD no matter WHO their QB is - BECAUSE THEY GET OPEN, AND THEY CATCH THE FUCKING BALL, NO MATTER WHO THROWS IT.

Those who scoff and go, 'oh Dwayne Bowe is a STAR, you don't know what you're talking about.' Yeah, Larry Fitzgerald had Max Hall, Kevin Kolb and John Skelton throwing him the ball. That's arguably worse than cASShoLLLLLe, Orton and Palko. Or cASShoLLLLLe and Quinn.

THAT'S my point. As a '#1', he makes a great #2 possession receiver. No way I consider him a true number #1.

Flame away, ladies.

He doesn't make QBs better? ROFL

Imagine Cassel without Bowe.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:13 PM
No - you all are idiots who obviously spend too much time on the internet. My name isn't 'Black Bob'; and I say what I see.

Find out how many interceptions have come off Bowe's hands, what percentage of his career yards have come in garbage time.

I dare ya.

But no, the mods have checked me out to the point that they know my milk in the fridge is expired. You guys are both paranoid and ignorant.

So, you really think Bowe belongs in the same class if WR as a Calvin Johnson or a Larry Fitzgerald?? You think he should get that kind of $$?? You really in your heart of hearts think he should get paid like a top 5 receiver??

Because I don't. I think he's the WR version of Larry Johnson.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 12:15 PM
If you are not him, then the disease is contagious and needs to be stopped before it turns us all into drooling retards.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 12:16 PM
BlackBob has returned, I presume?

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:17 PM
He doesn't make QBs better? ROFL

Imagine Cassel without Bowe.

On the waiver wire.

It would be a good thing.

I'm not saying cut him, jeez, you all act like I'm saying he's not worthy of a roster spot, and I'm not - I'm just saying paying him and treating like a #1 when he doesn't produce like one is not a great idea.

maybe my list last night at 4 am was the product of bit of backlash - I'm as pissed off as anyone about the state of this franchise. I want my team back. D. Bowe is selfish, immature and inconsistent. I don't what you say, those are the facts. He's a 'team leader' - no wonder this team is in such dire straights.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:21 PM
If you are not him, then the disease is contagious and needs to be stopped before it turns us all into drooling retards.

No - explain exactly HOW I'm wrong.

Enlighten me. I'm a 'n00b', after all; why is it, exactly, that D Bowe often disappears during the course of a game?? Why does he make such spectacular catches seem routine...but often DROPS the routine catches??

Explain that, please.

I'm all eyes.

Brock
10-16-2012, 12:23 PM
So, you really think Bowe belongs in the same class if WR as a Calvin Johnson or a Larry Fitzgerald?? You think he should get that kind of $$?? You really in your heart of hearts think he should get paid like a top 5 receiver??

When has anyone anywhere ever said that?

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 12:24 PM
The WR version of Larry Johnson?

You are a ****ing retard, please cease & desist breathing.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 12:26 PM
No - explain exactly HOW I'm wrong.

Enlighten me. I'm a 'n00b', after all; why is it, exactly, that D Bowe often disappears during the course of a game?? Why does he make such spectacular catches seem routine...but often DROPS the routine catches??

Explain that, please.

I'm all eyes.

We've been through all this before "Black Bob". No reason to rehash the same thing again.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:31 PM
We've been through all this before "Black Bob". No reason to rehash the same thing again.

So, you're saying you don't have an argument???

Deflection is tactic of those who have no other recourse.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:36 PM
When has anyone anywhere ever said that?

well I'm saying Bowe isn't a true #1, he doesn't produce like one, which is TRUE, and I'm getting flamed like I said they need to bring Marc Vlasic out of retirement.

He certainly isn't as great as you all are trying to make him seem to be. And I'm getting flamed like I said 'he should be cut.'

He drops easy passes, points at the back of his jersey after making catches during games his team is in the process of getting blown out of, and disappears during key points of games

I mean, if he had REAL qb and a REAL wr opposite him (like, say, STEVE BREASTON) he would be much more effective. But that is all relative to who is lining up across from him.

Hate to keep bringing up Johnson or Fitz, but those guys don't even a SEMBLANCE of the beginnings of a running game, much less the ground attack KC does, and Fitz doesn't even have any help from other WRs or TEs - you KNOW he's gonna get the ball, THEY know he's gonna get the ball, but he still gets open and catches it anyway. And that's what #1 receivers do.
Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm not.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:37 PM
The WR version of Larry Johnson?

You are a ****ing retard, please cease & desist breathing.

speaking of retards...I had your mom moaning like one last night.

Zing!

No seriously - wait until he gets a big contract.

Either he gets paid big $$ here and fades into obscurity, or signs somewhere else and maybe fulfills his potential.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 12:38 PM
No, we're saying that because of you, you fucking twat, that we've already had several threads that go into great detail about how you're a fucking moron on this subject and are frankly not willing to do it again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yn38I0Y-zqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2012, 12:39 PM
well I'm saying Bowe isn't a true #1, he doesn't produce like one, which is TRUE, and I'm getting flamed like I said they need to bring Marc Vlasic out of retirement.

He certainly isn't as great as you all are trying to make him seem to be. And I'm getting flamed like I said 'he should be cut.'

He drops easy passes, points at the back of his jersey after making catches during games his team is in the process of getting blown out of, and disappears during key points of games

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm not.

You are a fucking idiot.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I never said I wanted him to leave; I said there are a shit-ton of WRs who are more consistant TODAY, regardless of QB.

WHEN THE BALL HITS YOU IN THE HANDS, A 'STAR' WR SHOULD CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO???

So, because I haven't spent my days posting in the CP, I'm a 'n00b'??

**** you, you ignorant elitist pricks.

Dwayne Bowe, as a #1 'star' reciever is NOT in the class off Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, etc. Fitzgerald has about as shitty of a QB situation as Bowe, yet doesn't drop easy passes, nor does he point to the back of his jersey after making a routine catch in garbage time of a game that his team is getting blown out in. He's immature and inconsistant at a point in his career when he should be anything BUT.

Sorry to break the illusion of your precious D-Bowe, but um, since we're being honest about this team, let's look at REALITY.

The problem was obviously NOT Todd Haley, because we are WORSE without him. The problems run deep.

To all you dipshits who called me an 'idiot'; you all are sticking up for a #1 WR on a 1-5 team who doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands.

Yes, you're a fucking idiot.

Here's some of the other WRs that had a higher drop percentage than Bowe last year (hint, Bowe wasn't even in the bottom TWENTY):

Donald Driver
Eric Decker
Brandon Marshall
Demaryius Thomas
DeSean Jackson
Devin Hester
Mario Manningham
Santana Moss
Roddy White

Here's some of the other WRs that had a similar drop percentage to Bowe from 2008-2010:

Santana Moss
Brandon Marshall
Nate Washington
Marques Colston
Pierre Garcon
DeSean Jackson
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Braylon Edwards

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 12:41 PM

Yep, it's Black Bob.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 12:56 PM
you all are fucking insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Yep.....It's Spongeblack Bobtard.

Brock
10-16-2012, 12:59 PM
you all are fucking insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

Well.....bye.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 01:01 PM
I'll just quit posting here

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mv6jCHSt1r6p48c.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jnkc8y5E1rr7c36.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5lr3h5i511qfa135.gif

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 01:02 PM
These guys just can't quit us.

htismaqe

It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

BryanBusby
I'll just quit posting here.

rep

Sorter
10-16-2012, 01:03 PM
rep

lost

Woodchuck
10-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey look.....Black Bob started a 3rd account.

ChiefsCountry
Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

Another fucking idiot.

rabblerouser
It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the fucking truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:09 PM

yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...

BryanBusby
Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

BigCatDaddy
yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...

Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Woodchuck
10-16-2012, 01:10 PM
It's not just the QB, the HC, and GM guys. There is alot of suck out there.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Another ****ing idiot.

Do you contribute anything to a single thread, or do you have 14,000 posts of one-liners telling people how stupid they are???

There's gotta be more to do down at the Lake...

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Did DeSean sign a new contract or is he still playing for $900k??

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

Sorry, I lied.

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 01:12 PM

Do you not fucking pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 01:13 PM

It doesn't matter. I'm just asking if you think Bowe is comparable to Jackson in terms of value.

Edit... Pen gave it away. Jackson makes about 10 Mil a year. Do you think Bowe should be paid that?

BryanBusby
10-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Sorry, I lied.

neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Do you not ****ing pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

Well that's the going rate for the production you get from a top 15 WR which Bowe is. Nobody is saying 18-20 mil per year like a Megatron or Fitzgerald, but 10-12 if perfectly reasonable.

htismaqe
I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the ****ing truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the fuck cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

rabblerouser
neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

are you in Jr. High???

I don't fucking care if you 'neg rep' me, you fucking little girl. Do you think that will hurt me or somehow make my day worse!!???

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! You are fucking LAUGHABLE. Bring it, pussywillow.

You guys are f*cking amateurs.

BryanBusby
10-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Hay guys I sell bath salts during the day, have sexual relations with my couch during the night and eat hot pockets.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO BE INFORMED ABOUT SOMETHING IM ARGUING OVER?!?

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:21 PM
You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the **** cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

It is emblematic of the bigger problem, and this IS a thread about WR play, specifically Steve Breaston. I am so so sorry I dared called out any inadeqecies in anyone other than P-holey and CrenneLLLLL.

I promise, if I play by the rules and bash the right people, will you like me and be my friend and 'pos rep' me???

pffffffttttt...

scho63
10-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Somehow we didn't have the money to resign Brandon Carr but we did have the money to pay a BACKUP WR $5 million a year to play about 2 sets a game.

What a joke

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm not reading this shit fest.

I just have one question:

What would Bowe haters do with Bowe?

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm not reading this shit fest.

I just have one question:

What would Bowe haters do with Bowe?

Hire a hard-ass prick coach known for taking no bullshit and getting the most out of prima donna receivers...

oh wait.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 01:26 PM
It is emblematic of the bigger problem, and this IS a thread about WR play, specifically Steve Breaston. I am so so sorry I dared called out any inadeqecies in anyone other than P-holey and CrenneLLLLL.

I promise, if I play by the rules and bash the right people, will you like me and be my friend and 'pos rep' me???

pffffffttttt...

No, it isn't emblematic of the bigger problem. Primarily because there isn't a "bigger problem".

Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football.

And he's never played in the NFL with a REAL QB.

Did you look at those lists I provided? Would you be bitching about Jordy Nelson too?

GTFO.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 01:35 PM
No, it isn't emblematic of the bigger problem. Primarily because there isn't a "bigger problem".

there isn't a bigger problem?? such as lack of leadership, organization, and direction for the entire franchise???

Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football.

now THAT statement proves my point entirely.

And he's never played in the NFL with a REAL QB.

And I would LOVE it if he would. A REAL QB wouldn't put up with that BS. Dan Marino would've ripped his braids out the back of his helmet.

Did you look at those lists I provided? Would you be bitching about Jordy Nelson too?

GTFO.

no. Jordy Nelson doesn't repeatedly flip the ball into the air to get it picked.

I'm not arguing this point anymore; the guys you listed, don't constantly flip the ball up into the air as it bounces off their hands. That is a fact, for some reason is the way he goes for the ball.

And you admitted yourself that he has had trouble catching the ball.

How the hell you gonna have a #1 top-tier NFL WR who, according to YOUR OWN WORDS, 'has trouble catching the ball with his hands'??

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I sure hope Pioli continues to control the gameday lineup.....

This is fucking retarded.

This.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 02:25 PM
How has the garbage not been taken out yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2012, 02:29 PM
I believe Pioli knows he's done. It's just stupidity and sabotage from here on out.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:30 PM
How has the garbage not been taken out yet?

If you're referring to me... i actually haven't done anything wrong, and totally proved my point with my last post in this thread.

In case you haven't been paying attention...

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 02:33 PM
there isn't a bigger problem?? such as lack of leadership, organization, and direction for the entire franchise???

Oh, so now Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is somehow part of the grand organizational dysfunction brought here by Pioli and Crennel? LMAO

Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is a NON-ISSUE. Unless you're one of those pussies like Romeo that think being a "good guy" are more important the WINNING.

now THAT statement proves my point entirely.

LMAO

A half dozen drops a season negates the 90 balls and 1100 yards he gets year in and year out. He led the LEAGUE in TDs in 2010.

Your point is stupid.

And I would LOVE it if he would. A REAL QB wouldn't put up with that BS. Dan Marino would've ripped his braids out the back of his helmet.

Yeah, because Matt Ryan is totally pissed at Roddy White. He shouldn't put up with that!

no. Jordy Nelson doesn't repeatedly flip the ball into the air to get it picked.

Because Aaron Rodgers' passes aren't consitently 4-5 feet above Nelson's head.

I'm not arguing this point anymore; the guys you listed, don't constantly flip the ball up into the air as it bounces off their hands. That is a fact, for some reason is the way he goes for the ball.

Because Bowe is the ONLY one that has tipped passes. It's not like McCluster, or Moeaki, or Baldwin, or Maneri have done it. There's a REASON he goes for the ball the way he does. :rolleyes:

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 02:35 PM
If you're referring to me... i actually haven't done anything wrong, and totally proved my point with my last post in this thread.

"Mugsy aka Bob", you didn't prove anything other than posting a bunch of jibberish about Bowe yet again for the 1000th time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Driving Wheel True Fan is True Fan.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Oh, so now Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is somehow part of the grand organizational dysfunction brought here by Pioli and Crennel? LMAO

Sure - someone needs to, whether be in a meeting or on the field right there, grab him and tell him to be aware of where he is and the context of the situation. And to quit acting like a buffoon - that shit is "D-Bowe" of 2008-09. Fuck THAT guy.

Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is a NON-ISSUE. Unless you're one of those pussies like Romeo that think being a "good guy" are more important the WINNING.

Well, guess what!!?? THEY AREN'T WINNING!!!! DON'T KNOW IF YOU HADN'T HEARD. So, if Dwayne Bowe is gonna be a fucking dumbass while his team is getting the bejeezus knocked out of it, I'm gonna call him on it.

LMAO

A half dozen drops a season negates the 90 balls and 1100 yards he gets year in and year out. He led the LEAGUE in TDs in 2010.

2010 was a fluke...in more ways than one. He caught like 3 or 4 TDs in that garbage time game in Denver, the "handshake" game. Unlike you, I remember the context in which those numbers were posted. SKEWED.

Dwayne Bowe has NEVER caught 90 balls in a season one time, much less "year in and year out". You are literally pulling shit out your ass.

Yeah, because Matt Ryan is totally pissed at Roddy White. He shouldn't put up with that!

Again, they are winning games. It's all about context.

Because Aaron Rodgers' passes aren't consitently 4-5 feet above Nelson's head.

I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN THE BALL HITS HIM SQUARE IN THE FUCKING HANDS. HE DROPS IT OR FLIPS IT INTO THE AIR!!!

He MAKES the circus catches; fucks up the easy ones - you know you've seen it.

I'm not denying he has had shitty qb play...but he also has problems with taking in balls between the numbers - YOU SAID SO YOURSELF :
"Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football."

BAM - YOUR words.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Because Bowe is the ONLY one that has tipped passes. It's not like McCluster, or Moeaki, or Baldwin, or Maneri have done it. There's a REASON he goes for the ball the way he does. :rolleyes:
see above reply

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
are you in Jr. High???

I don't ****ing care if you 'neg rep' me, you ****ing little girl. Do you think that will hurt me or somehow make my day worse!!???

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! You are ****ing LAUGHABLE. Bring it, pussywillow.

You guys are f*cking amateurs.

Just a word of advice, go ahead and type the word fuck, and the filter will take care of it. It is a violation of the rules the way you typed it, and some of the people around here might give you a vacation.

carry on

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
"Mugsy aka Bob", you didn't prove anything other than posting a bunch of jibberish about Bowe yet again for the 1000th time.

I posted fact.

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Dwayne Bowe has NEVER caught 90 balls in a season one time, much less "year in and year out". You are literally pulling shit out your ass.

Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

mcaj22
10-16-2012, 02:58 PM
back bob rides again: electric boogaloo

rabblerouser
Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn.

Dude, he said Bowe catches 90 balls "year in and year out" - I was proving him wrong with the fact that Bowe has NEVER ONCE caught 90 passes, much less done it "year in and year out" - regardless of WHY that happened, he was just pulling shit out his ass.

I called him on it, and it shows.

Are you all just gang- attacking me out of spite, or have you been actually reading what has been posted??

Pasta Giant Meatball
Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

Yep. Didn't even try to hide his identity. We sniffed him out in a matter of minutes.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

you guys are definitely idiots.

Definitely.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9019166#post9019166

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Yep. Didn't even try to hide his identity. We sniffed him out in a matter of minutes.

don't quit your day job to be a fucking detective, Columbo.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9019166#post9019166

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 03:06 PM
It's worse than I thought then there are 2 people like that....Wow, the virus is spreading.

DaneMcCloud
10-16-2012, 03:11 PM

Bobtard strikes again!

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:12 PM
It's worse than I thought then there are 2 people like that....Wow, the virus is spreading.

no, you guys are a couple of brainless twits engaging in mass hubris together :

"Dwayne Bowe catches 90 balls a year for 1100 yds year in and year out"

No he doesn't.

"but he has always had trouble catching the ball"

that's my point

"but he's never had a good qb"

even the sh*tty ones hit him in the hands occasionally; ironically, those are the passes he usually drops.

"shut up Black Bart - let's neg rep him"

I'm not Black Bart.

"Shut up, Black Bart"

Dumbasses.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Dude, EVERYBODY thinks your him and that's not a good thing.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Bobtard strikes again!

hey Dane, you're late to class :

here's your catch-up work.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...66#post9019166

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Bowe catches about 75-80 balls a year for 1100-1200 yards with jack shit at QB. That's impressive to me. He's on pace for 90 catches in this cluster fuck of a season.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Bowe catches about 75-80 balls a year for 1100-1200 yards with jack shit at QB. That's impressive to me. He's on pace for 90 catches in this cluster fuck of a season.

Yep, he's a special reciever that needs to be locked up this offseason. Guy would rip the league apart with a legit QB. How many times has he been open for a HUGE gainer only for the ball to sail over his head and out of bounds?

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Dude, EVERYBODY thinks your him and that's not a good thing.

I don't give a fuck - if you go through and re-read what I have posted, I have posted nothing untrue, and have even called y'all out on some BS - again :

No he doesn't.

that's my point

even the sh*tty ones hit him in the hands occasionally; ironically, those are the passes he usually drops.

I got viciously flamed for having an opinion and stating it. It may not be popular, but I have every single right to post it, and I think I proved my point very well, with FACTS. Sorry that a buncher of people with 14,000 posts and nothing better to do decided to gang up on the 'n00b' and show him what it's all about here at CP.

Facts remain that :

Dwayne Bowe has never once caught 90 balls a year (despite claims that he does 'year in and year out')

and

And to get back on topic,they would be better off starting Breaston over Baldwin, but won't because Breaston is a Haley guy and Baldwin is a P-holey guy.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Yep, he's a special reciever that needs to be locked up this offseason. Guy would rip the league apart with a legit QB. How many times has he been open for a HUGE gainer only for the ball to sail over his head and out of bounds?

I've never said anything to the contrary - only that he could (and should) ploay better already.

I expect more from a receiver with his physical skill set, period. He could be as badass as Fitzgerald, who doesn't give a F*ck less about who his QB is. He COULD be that good.

But he ain't.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Pioli signed Breaston, so that's kind of dumb. Baldwin was drafted to start oppostie Bowe. Time to take the diapars off and play.

BossChief
10-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Driving wheel?

What are your thoughts on Derrick Johnson? Is he a good tackler? How about Brandon Siler?

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Bowe is going to be the all-time leading receiver in the history of this franchise if we are smart enough to re-sign him this offseason.

NOBODY had more yards or catches through their first 5 years with this team.

So suck on that.

kushed god
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Pioli signed Breaston because Haley raved about him and how he knew his offense so well in Arizona playing opposite to Fitzgerald.

kushed god
10-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Honestly, If Bowe and Albert aren't signed this year. I'm going to be fucking pissed, I could see Bowe going to like Washington or Miami for more $.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Pioli signed Breaston, so that's kind of dumb. Baldwin was drafted to start oppostie Bowe. Time to take the diapars off and play.

But baldwin just doesn't look ready out ther - he tries to jump for every single ball.

again, it could be the "chicken-vs.-egg' situation as there are no QBs on the roster, but Breaston put up some decent numbers last year and displayed enough chemistry with the offense in general that not having him on the field is detrimental...

but maybe they feel like since the season is lost, that have to get Bladwin ready to play and that they already know what they have in Breaston??

Seems like you'd put the players with the best chance of winning on the field, but we know that isn't how they do things round these parts - gotta be part of "the right 53."

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 03:38 PM
But baldwin just doesn't look ready out ther - he tries to jump for every single ball.

again, it could be the "chicken-vs.-egg' situation as there are no QBs on the roster, but Breaston put up some decent numbers last year and displayed enough chemistry with the offense in general that not having him on the field is detrimental...

but maybe they feel like since the season is lost, that have to get Bladwin ready to play and that they already know what they have in Breaston??

Seems like you'd put the players with the best chance of winning on the field, but we know that isn't how they do things round these parts - gotta be part of "the right 53."

I hear ya man. I'm just tired of recievers running uncovered not even given a look and wide open recievers overthrown, underthrown, thrown under the bus because of shit passes. It's ridiculous. My frustration with this team is at a boiling point.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Driving wheel?

What are your thoughts on Derrick Johnson? Is he a good tackler? How about Brandon Siler?

When healthy, DJ can take over a game. He can catch almost as well as Bowe, though (that was a joke, in case the sarcasm didn't translate.)

F8ck brandon Siler - I keep hearing about him and hearing about him, but I ain't seen shit.

Hope the answer was to your liking.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't give a **** - if you go through and re-read what I have posted, I have posted nothing untrue, and have even called y'all out on some BS - again :

No he doesn't.

that's my point

I got viciously flamed for having an opinion and stating it. It may not be popular, but I have every single right to post it, and I think I proved my point very well, with FACTS. Sorry that a buncher of people with 14,000 posts and nothing better to do decided to gang up on the 'n00b' and show him what it's all about here at CP.

Facts remain that :

Dwayne Bowe has never once caught 90 balls a year (despite claims that he does 'year in and year out')

and

And to get back on topic,they would be better off starting Breaston over Baldwin, but won't because Breaston is a Haley guy and Baldwin is a P-holey guy.

Now you want to argue semantics. Whoopity doo!

I pulled the 90 out of my ass and I was wrong. It's closer to 75-80. And it's still 1100 yards.

You're WHOLE POINT was that Dwayne Bowe is NOT AN ELITE WR.

You're wrong.

I think it's funny you quote me in your sig though. You're too stupid to realize that an admission that he drops passes means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Roddy White drops passes. Jordy Nelson drops passes. Terrell Owens dropped passes for his entire career.

This isn't about dropped passes, it's about you wanting to weight the dropped passes WAY MORE than they actually are.

But by all means, continue on. It obviously makes you feel better, Don Quixote.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 03:41 PM

All of our WRs do that. Not just Baldwin. Bowe does it on nearly every catch.

That's because the QBs we have have "windows" measured in YARDS rather than FEET.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 03:41 PM
I've never said anything to the contrary - only that he could (and should) ploay better already.

I expect more from a receiver with his physical skill set, period. He could be as badass as Fitzgerald, who doesn't give a F*ck less about who his QB is. He COULD be that good.

But he ain't.

Bullshit.

You went off about him pointing at the back of his jersey and shit.

Stop changing the argument.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:42 PM
I hear ya man. I'm just tired of recievers running uncovered not even given a look and wide open recievers overthrown, underthrown, thrown under the bus because of shit passes. It's ridiculous. My frustration with this team is at a boiling point.

like the Baltimore game, cASShoLLLLLe tried to force it into double-coverage on either Bowe or Bladwin, but it got tipped up and picked...and Maneri was streaking wide open on a TE post down the middle. And the QB wasn't even rushed - he just sucked.

As usual.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Bullshit.

You pulled that ONE thing out of the middle of a LIST of shit I posted about him.

Again, that 'pointing' wouldn't be a big deal, but his team is 1-5 and he isn't exactly playing great individually, I don't care how many catches he's on pace for. Winning cures everything; losing MAGNIFIES everything. D8ckhead needs to go out and concentrate on the game and not self-promotion. If you don't agree with that, then you probably don't have much moral character yourself.

I'm sorry you feel the need to carry on, but I feel as if i have proven my point, and I'm done with you - do find something else to do.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 03:49 PM
You pulled that ONE thing out of the middle of a LIST of shit I posted about him.

Again, that 'pointing' wouldn't be a big deal, but his team is 1-5 and he isn't exactly playing great individually, I don't care how many catches he's on pace for. Winning cures everything; losing MAGNIFIES everything. D8ckhead needs to go out and concentrate on the game and not self-promotion. If you don't agree with that, then you probably don't have much moral character yourself.

I'm sorry you feel the need to carry on, but I feel as if i have proven my point, and I'm done with you - do find something else to do.

Yep, it's Bob. ROFLROFLROFL

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Now you want to argue semantics. Whoopity doo!

I pulled the 90 out of my ass and I was wrong. It's closer to 75-80. And it's still 1100 yards.

You're WHOLE POINT was that Dwayne Bowe is NOT AN ELITE WR.

You're wrong.

I think it's funny you quote me in your sig though. You're too stupid to realize that an admission that he drops passes means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Roddy White drops passes. Jordy Nelson drops passes. Terrell Owens dropped passes for his entire career.

This isn't about dropped passes, it's about you wanting to weight the dropped passes WAY MORE than they actually are.

But by all means, continue on. It obviously makes you feel better, Don Quixote.

yaaaaAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNnnnnnnn....

I would take Roddy or Jordy over D-Bowe in a heartbeat.

Again, those guys teams are WINNING. They probably laugh off a drop, because they have an elite QB who's going to come right back and hit them square in the hands on the very next play.

Not so in KC, where the ball hits D-Bowe in the hands and, if it's not intercepted, DaboLLLLL calls a draw on 3rd and 13, then we punt.

The margin for error here is non-existent. He has to be more accountable. None of this, 'well, D-Bowe and Roddy drop the same percentage of passes.'

Yeah, well Roddy's team can recover from that shit - D-Bowe's can't.

AM I RIGHT!!!???

A

Woodchuck
10-16-2012, 03:55 PM

Don't let him get to you. I see your point. Bowe is making a half a million a game this year and he looks like shit.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Somehow we didn't have the money to resign Brandon Carr but we did have the money to pay a BACKUP WR $5 million a year to play about 2 sets a game.

What a joke

I am starting to thing Carr wanted out of KC for the same reason Peyton Manning didn't consider coming to KC, and maybe why Bowe didn't sign a long term deal. The Pioli environment.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Don't let him get to you. I see your point. Bowe is making a half a million a game this year and he looks like shit.

Exactly.

For such a "team leader" and "star veteran", he leads with a pretty shitty example - no wonder this team is fucked from the top to the bottom.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I am starting to thing Carr wanted out of KC for the same reason Peyton Manning didn't consider coming to KC, and maybe why Bowe didn't sign a long term deal. The Pioli environment.

Exactly, and i'm sure the list goes on.

People dont want to be under this ****ing nazi's thumb.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey look.....Black Bob started a 3rd account.

Can't Phobia or someone just IP ban this motherfucker?

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 04:03 PM
yaaaaAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNnnnnnnn....

I would take Roddy or Jordy over D-Bowe in a heartbeat.

Again, those guys teams are WINNING. They probably laugh off a drop, because they have an elite QB who's going to come right back and hit them square in the hands on the very next play.

Not so in KC, where the ball hits D-Bowe in the hands and, if it's not intercepted, DaboLLLLL calls a draw on 3rd and 13, then we punt.

The margin for error here is non-existent. He has to be more accountable. None of this, 'well, D-Bowe and Roddy drop the same percentage of passes.'

Yeah, well Roddy's team can recover from that shit - D-Bowe's can't.

AM I RIGHT!!!???

A

Thank God!

I only took like 3 hours for you to FINALLY admit what all of us knew you meant from the very beginning.

The rest of the team sucks so Dwayne Bowe has to be PERFECT.

That's the dumbest fucking take ever and the ONLY other person that's every made that same argument is Black Bob.

Congrats, you're in rare company.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Exactly.

For such a "team leader" and "star veteran", he leads with a pretty shitty example - no wonder this team is ****ed from the top to the bottom.

On EVERY good team, the QB is the leader.

Your expectations of Bowe are absolutely assinine.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:05 PM

You betchya. he could've signed if he wanted - his best friend Brandon Flowers PLEADED with him to stay, and Pioli had ALREADY signed Routt, which would have improved the nickel tremendously. But, like Orton, he just wanted out of the circus.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM

"

If you have been watching the same game I have, that is his only chance to catch one of those Cassel throws. In fact, as pointed out earlier, he can't even reach them with both hands, they are so high.

This team is stacked with WRs, they just need someone to call the right plays and a QB that can do his part. End of story.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Can't Phobia or someone just IP ban this motherfucker?

They need to stop burying them at the old Indian Burial Grounds.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Thank God!

I only took like 3 hours for you to FINALLY admit what all of us knew you meant from the very beginning.

The rest of the team sucks so Dwayne Bowe has to be PERFECT.

That's the dumbest ****ing take ever and the ONLY other person that's every made that same argument is Black Bob.

Congrats, you're in rare company.

No, - he doesn't have to be perfect, but he could stop acting like a toolbag.

You could, too.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Exactly, and i'm sure the list goes on.

People dont want to be under this ****ing nazi's thumb.

Yeah, and then to confound that issue, you have a HC that holds nobody accountable for anything. He just doesn't understand.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:10 PM
which would have improved the nickel tremendously.

Entirely speculation you stupid fucking noob. Neither Routt, Carr, or Flowers play on the inside.

GTFO.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 04:11 PM
No, - he doesn't have to be perfect, but he could stop acting like a toolbag.

You could, too.

OK, so it isn't about the dropped passes, it's about the pointing to the back of his jersey again?

Still dumb. Sorry.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:12 PM
They need to stop burying them at the old Indian Burial Grounds.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0CSz6O8WebmsZ3Zm_bib3LsyhXLu6cFWduiRpbmZd9y4-NGm-aQ

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:13 PM
If you have been watching the same game I have, that is his only chance to catch one of those Cassel throws. In fact, as pointed out earlier, he can't even reach them with both hands, they are so high.

Brady Quinn threw a pass to Baldwin in the first qtr of Sunday's game that, had he KEPT HIS ROUTE and NOT broke off his route, he woulda had a touchdown.

there's a problem with Baldwin, the training camp sensation who can't translate his practice field success to the gridiron. Breaston should be playing over him.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Look, I'm done arguing with you. You've been thoroughly exposed.

This isn't about Dwayne Bowe. This is about you.

You obviously have a problem with Dwayne Bowe that prevents you from looking at it with even a slight amount of objectivity.

Admit it and move on.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Can't Phobia or someone just IP ban this mother****er?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9019143#post9019143

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Brady Quinn threw a pass to Baldwin in the first qtr of Sunday's game that, had he KEPT HIS ROUTE and NOT broke off his route, he woulda had a touchdown.

there's a problem with Baldwin, the training camp sensation who can't translate his practice field success to the gridiron. Breaston should be playing over him.

Thats one, you are right, but it was Quinn, not Cassel. I do remember it. He is used to having to be an acrobat, and once he has confidence that the balls may be actually catchable, maybe he will quit jumping out of instinct.

Breaston should be playing, no doubt, but you also need to give the 1st round pick some reps and a chance to play. The fact that he missed so much time due to the Thomas Jones incident, put him behind.

Breaston needs to adapt to the slot, and sit Mccluster, fixed. I like watching Baldwin play, McCluster not so much.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:19 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9019143#post9019143

So you're either a mult or pathetic (you're in a non-successful band).

Congratulations on mediocrity. You would be best friends with a certain GM I know...

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, and then to confound that issue, you have a HC that holds nobody accountable for anything. He just doesn't understand.

If this were a nazi POW camp, Romeo would be Sgt. Schultz.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Look, I'm done arguing with you. You've been thoroughly exposed.

This isn't about Dwayne Bowe. This is about you.

You obviously have a problem with Dwayne Bowe that prevents you from looking at it with even a slight amount of objectivity.

Admit it and move on.

Oh my god, it had been dropped : I had posted and moved on - you counter with :

Bullshit.

And I'm telling you, my ultimate frustration with him is that he is physically gifted enough to be as good as the elites, like a Larry fitzgerald - and he is NOT.

I don't know how that is so hard for you to understand. With his physical skill set, he COULD be as good as Fitzgerald.

but he's NOT.

HE IS NOT.

Fitzgerald and Johnson are the measuring sticks for "elite" WRs in this league, and D-Bowe is NOT in their class.

AT ALL.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 04:27 PM
If this were a nazi POW camp, Romeo would be Sgt. Schultz.

Perfect! I do mean that, Perfect! ROFLROFL

NJChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Feel bad for Breaston. Just rotting away on this shit team...

Him and a bunch of others.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:30 PM
You do realize that Larry is a HOF WR and they don't just grow on trees?

Most players in the NFL have similar physical skill sets, dumbass. It is the other skills that separate them. Fuck, Larry has a way slower 40 time than nearly every other top 15 WR.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:30 PM
So you're either a mult or pathetic (you're in a non-successful band).

Congratulations on mediocrity. You would be best friends with a certain GM I know...

but my name is not Bob.

And it depends on what your measure of "success" is - we play enough shows with enough guaranteed $$ each month and sell enough merch that I can go to school without having to worry a whole lot about things, get to go to some Chiefs games, hang out with my daughter.

I'm cool with it.

sorry it's not good enough for you; maybe lady gaga or Nickleback will be more to your liking. then, you can go eat at applebee's with your fat, ugly wife, ya fucking hoosier.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:32 PM
It is the other skills that separate them.

yeah, like dedication and work ethic - two things that D-Bowe has only heard about.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 04:36 PM
sorry it's not good enough for you; maybe lady gaga or Nickleback will be more to your liking. then, you can go eat at applebee's with your fat, ugly wife, ya ****ing hoosier.

More of a Mandy Patinkin fan.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
yeah, like dedication and work ethic - two things that D-Bowe has only heard about.

HURR YEAH

Thats why Bowe trains with Fitzgerald in the offseason... you're a parody.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 04:47 PM
You do realize that Larry is a HOF WR and they don't just grow on trees?

Most players in the NFL have similar physical skill sets, dumbass. It is the other skills that separate them. ****, Larry has a way slower 40 time than nearly every other top 15 WR.
here ya go, dipshit - they DON'T 'just grow on trees' - THEY ARE CREATED :

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/02/with-todd-haleys-help-dwayne-bowe-developing-into-a-superstar/

Keyshawn Johnson had an eye on the Kansas City-Seattle game. The AFC West-leading Chiefs, on the road and leading by 11, were trying to close out the Seahawks midway through the fourth quarter.

Matt Cassel, armed with the top running game in the league and one of its most explosive tailbacks in Jamaal Charles, brought his unit to the line on third-and-1 at the Seattle 46. Run, right?

How 'bout a slant-and-go to Dwayne Bowe instead?

The fourth-year wide receiver ran a perfect route, Cassel was on the money for a 17-yard completion, and the Chiefs scored the put-away touchdown in their 45-24 win three plays later.

Johnson watched and nodded.

"When I saw that, I knew," the former Pro Bowl wideout-turned analyst said by telephone Wednesday. "Obviously, Dwayne Bowe had matured at his position this season, but that play, right there -- a "Sluggo" (essentially a slant-and-go route) in that situation -- told me how much his coach trusts him."

Such faith would never have happened, though, had Bowe not placed a similar trust in his coach. And when that coach is a receivers maven like Todd Haley -- whose track record with wideouts looks like this: Johnson with the New York Jets; Marty Booker in Chicago; Johnson again, plus Terry Glenn and Terrell Owens in Dallas; Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin in Arizona -- why wouldn't a receiver bend on his every word?

"At this level, you have to keep your mouth closed and keep your head down and just strive," Bowe said Sunday after grabbing 13 passes for 170 yards and three touchdowns against the Seahawks. "That's what I've been doing."

Don't expect Bowe to alter the course. Not only was his last outing the best single-game performance of his career, it padded his 2010 season numbers to 58 catches, 885 yards and a franchise-record 14 touchdowns. All but one of those TDs have come after Week56, making Bowe just the third player since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970 -- joining Jerry Rice (1987) and Sterling Sharpe ('94) -- with 13 scoring receptions over a seven-game span.

Something happened.

"He's now a football player and not just a pass-catcher. That wasn't the case before and that's not easy to deal with," said Haley, who, in his second year in Kansas City, has the Chiefs (7-4) atop the AFC West heading to Sunday's home date against rival Denver (3-8). "Sometimes, guys are more caught up in statistics than they are winning."

That was a problem with Fitzgerald when Haley left his post as receivers coach and passing-game coordinator with the Cowboys to become offensive coordinator for the Cardinals in '07. Fitzgerald, taken third overall in the '04 draft, had put up good enough numbers in his career, but few of them factored into the victory column.

Much like a conversation he had with Johnson in New York a decade earlier, Haley reminded Fitzgerald what the game was all about.

"I told Larry the statistics he was putting up were meaningless if the team wasn't above .500," Haley told FanHouse by phone Wednesday. "Sometimes, guys accumulate yards and make people think they're good receivers when they're really not. Sometimes that's hard for those guys to accept."

"Todd (Haley) wants you in the best possible condition you could be in, and then teaches you how to play the position the way it's supposed to be played."
-- Keyshawn Johnson But like Johnson before him, Fitzgerald took the message and started his transformation by taking stock in Haley's obsession with conditioning. He lost weight, added muscle and, practically overnight, became arguably the best wideout in football.

Three years later, Bowe is undergoing a similar metamorphosis under Haley's guidance and with a near-identical sales pitch. Bowe even spent the offseason training with Fitzgerald.

"I told myself I had to get serious and focus," he said.

Again, it wasn't like Bowe was a bum. He was Kansas City's first-round draft pick in '07 out of LSU and actually caught 86 passes for more than 1,000 yards in '08, the year before Haley left the Cards after their last-second loss to Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl to become head coach of the Chiefs.

That would be -- at the time -- the 2-14 Chiefs, by the way.

"He came into offseason meetings and I looked like a tight end or a linebacker," Haley recalled.

The 6-foot-2 Bowe weighed 238 pounds.

Later, Haley handed Bowe a bowling ball to make a point.

"Try carrying a couple of these around," he said. "Try to get off the line or beat a guy downfield or high-jump for a ball in the fourth quarter."

Bowe, Haley figured, was two bowling balls overweight.

Now, the 2010 version weight in at 212 pounds and is playing like a present-day Otis Taylor, carving himself into an all-purpose wideout who never has to come off the field.

Johnson remembers how much of a difference the few pounds Haley made him take off (from 216 to 212) and swears he could feel it.

"The explosion, the stamina, the endurance, it's all part of it on game day," Johnson said. "Todd wants you in the best possible condition you could be in, and then teaches you how to play the position the way it's supposed to be played. A lot of guys catch passes, but you have to get open, you have to finish plays, have to block in the running game. His guys do that. And that's what Bowe is doing right now."

For one reason.

"He bought in," Haley said.

The Chiefs, with the return of Charles and addition of Thomas Jones, figured to have a lethal rushing attack this season. They do -- it's ranked No. 1 in the league at 173.4 yards per game.

But now they have a touchdown-maker in the passing game, who has made some fantasy football geeks look really smart. Bowe needs just 115 yards for the second 1,000-yard season of his career. Only this time, he'll be amassing those digits in meaningful games in December with Chiefs fighting for a postseason spot.

"My head is down," Bowe said.

Everything else about his game -- and the Chiefs -- is way up.

2010 was SO long ago.

I miss Todd Haley.

I win the internets.

HURR YEAH

Thats why Bowe trains with Fitzgerald in the offseason... you're a parody.

One week out of the year so Fatty can make weight in training camp does not a career make, moron.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Bob Wheel you're still a parody, he's been going for the last three years, heres proof of his most recent trip, you ****ing retard...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/7/8/1559299/dwayne-bowe-arrived-at-larry

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Bob Wheel you're still a parody, he's been going for the last three years, heres proof of his most recent trip, you ****ing retard...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/7/8/1559299/dwayne-bowe-arrived-at-larry

hey dipshit - that article is dated July 8, 2010.

Major epic internet fail.

Second, if you're gonna call me a retard, I would appreciate more effort on your part to spell properly, use proper grammar - context and syntax are huge too, don't forget. Punctuation and proper tense help you not appear so Mongoloid, as well. I mean, check the date on your link before you post it, for God's sake - I thought I was the fucking n00b here, and I have to school YOU. Pathetic.

3rd, as I stated before (and you just simply didn't read the last post I made - or may not have been able to make it through all those big long words before it) just because the Fat & Lazy #82 goes out to AZ and runs sprints with Fitz to drop weight for camp, doesn't mean he does what Fitz does, day in day out, game in game out, PLAY IN PLAY OUT.

ya ignorant wretch.

Chiefspants
10-16-2012, 05:59 PM
http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/8/85/Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 06:43 PM
http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/8/85/Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif

Nah, it's already over; the best he's got left is neg repping me and commenting "wrong again, dummy" in private...

pretty anticlimactic, if you ask me.

(hey 'scott free' - google up 'anticlimactic' on your intrawebber; I ain't got time to explain the meaning of that, too...)

WhiteWhale
10-16-2012, 07:50 PM

D. Bowe doesn't step up and take over games, he disappears at the most inopportune times - seriously, the only thing that makes him 'great' are his numbers. We haven't had a QB that makes him better than he already is...and he surely doesn't make any QBs better. Fitzgerald and Johnson catch 10 balls for over 100 yds and a TD no matter WHO their QB is - BECAUSE THEY GET OPEN, AND THEY CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO MATTER WHO THROWS IT.

Flame away, ladies.

Do you know the difference between conjecture and facts?

Fitzgerald, along with Megatron, were two of the most highly regarded WR prospects in the past decade. Bitching and whining because Bowe isn't as good as them is ****ing stupid as shit. Bowe was like the 4th WR taken in his class. Their natural ability is not the same.

Aside from that, you name inferior players and claim ceiling (conjecture) and age, which isn't even true in all cases.

Your argument, which is "He's not as good as Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald, and that means he's terrible." is fundamentally flawed buddy. I think you're just being a contrarian for attention.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Do you know the difference between conjecture and facts?

Fitzgerald, along with Megatron, were two of the most highly regarded WR prospects in the past decade. Bitching and whining because Bowe isn't as good as them is ****ing stupid as shit. Bowe was like the 4th WR taken in his class. Their natural ability is not the same.

Aside from that, you name inferior players and claim ceiling (conjecture) and age, which isn't even true in all cases.

Your argument, which is "He's not as good as Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald, and that means he's terrible." is fundamentally flawed buddy. I think you're just being a contrarian for attention.

I didn't say he was terrible - find ONE post where I stated such drivel.

I said he isn't as good as he could be, and I stand by that.

I also said that I believe he COULD be as good as Fitzgerald, were he to have the same type of attitude and work ethic - but he doesn't.

Finally, I argued that he doesn't belong in the same category as the TRULY elite WRs such as Fitz, Megatron, Andre Johnson, etc. Because he simply is not as good those guys.

that doesn't mean he's terrible or he sucks or that he should be cut; it just means I believe him to be just a notch below the truly elite guys.

And I stand by that.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now

Earlier today we did this post wondering what in the heck has happened to Steve Breaston. The KC Chiefs receiver has had 10 combined snaps in the last two games. Not exactly the snaps you'd like to see from a guy over a year removed from a five-year contract.

Despite being listed ahead of Jon Baldwin on the depth chart, Breaston is a backup. This according to Romeo Crennel in Monday's press conference.

"Steve is a backup wide receiver right now," Crennel said, via comments sent out by the Chiefs. "And the number of reps he gets, I don't know how many he's going to get or when he's going to be called on and when he's going to be needed."

"And we've talked about it and I said you just have to be ready when you're called on and do the best you can when you get called. And that's the way every backup on the team has to do it. There are a lot of backups on the team that don't get reps, but if they get called on they have to go in and play."

Note that he said he's talked to Breaston about it.

This might make the upcoming trade deadline a little more interesting.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/10/15/3508656/chiefs-coach-steve-breaston-is-a-backup-right-now

Good thing Crennel is the HC right? I mean, why does he need to know all this stuff anyway? :eek:

ROFL

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Good thing Crennel is the HC right? I mean, why does he need to know all this stuff anyway? :eek:

ROFL

yeah, those are all minor details - he's got major shit to worry about, like what's for dinner...and whether he's gonna spend all the $$ he gets from the Hunts on a countryside cottage in upstate NY, or something a bit more gated, luxurious and suburban.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 08:29 PM
hey dipshit - that article is dated July 8, 2010.

Major epic internet fail.

Second, if you're gonna call me a retard, I would appreciate more effort on your part to spell properly, use proper grammar - context and syntax are huge too, don't forget. Punctuation and proper tense help you not appear so Mongoloid, as well. I mean, check the date on your link before you post it, for God's sake - I thought I was the ****ing n00b here, and I have to school YOU. Pathetic.

3rd, as I stated before (and you just simply didn't read the last post I made - or may not have been able to make it through all those big long words before it) just because the Fat & Lazy #82 goes out to AZ and runs sprints with Fitz to drop weight for camp, doesn't mean he does what Fitz does, day in day out, game in game out, PLAY IN PLAY OUT.

ya ignorant wretch.

I was busy at work & didnt check the date, so what, there are more recent links to come, putting the lie to your idiocy, you're just a snot nosed kid talking big.

2010 & 2012 respectively...

http://kansascity.sbnation.com/2010/7/9/1560820/dwayne-bowe-tough-love-cris-carter-larry-fitzgerald-camp

http://thefootballgirl.com/news-and-features/melissas-blog/2012/aug/nfl-training-camp-roundup-for-august-5th.html

You wont school me kiddo, i promise you that... crying about neg rep in the forum LMAO, whats even funnier is that atleast a few people white knighted & rewarded you for it, thats whats pathetic. Now go breast feed your daughter & get to bed, that minimum wage job isnt going to work itself, jumior.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Rep for scott free :)

Sorter
10-16-2012, 08:39 PM
. Now go breast feed your daughter & get to bed, that minimum wage job isnt going to work itself, jumior.

He's in a band.

That isn't on iTunes.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 08:44 PM
He's in a band.

That isn't on iTunes.

HE'S GOLD, JERRY!

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I didn't say he was terrible - find ONE post where I stated such drivel.

I said he isn't as good as he could be, and I stand by that.

I also said that I believe he COULD be as good as Fitzgerald, were he to have the same type of attitude and work ethic - but he doesn't.

Finally, I argued that he doesn't belong in the same category as the TRULY elite WRs such as Fitz, Megatron, Andre Johnson, etc. Because he simply is not as good those guys.

that doesn't mean he's terrible or he sucks or that he should be cut; it just means I believe him to be just a notch below the truly elite guys.

And I stand by that.

There's just one problem - you didn't articulate your argument this way before.

You know why I jumped all over you earlier? Because instead of saying "Bowe need to work harder" or "Bowe is a notch below elite" you said "Bowe is a tool", busted on him pointing at the back of his jersey as if that somehow has ANYTHING to do with how good of a player he is, and then proceeded to call him fatty.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to construct your criticism better. As it stood (up until the post above at least) your posts looked like those of a guy who's girlfriend was hitting on Bowe at a party.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 08:54 PM
He's in a band.

That isn't on iTunes.

we're too cool for itunes.

DaneMcCloud
10-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Someone, PLEASE ban BobTard Fuckpants.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 08:59 PM
There's just one problem - you didn't articulate your argument this way before.

You know why I jumped all over you earlier? Because instead of saying "Bowe need to work harder" or "Bowe is a notch below elite" you said "Bowe is a tool", busted on him pointing at the back of his jersey as if that somehow has ANYTHING to do with how good of a player he is, and then proceeded to call him fatty.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to construct your criticism better. As it stood (up until the post above at least) your posts looked like those of a guy who's girlfriend was hitting on Bowe at a party.

the pointing at the back of his jersey is emblematic of his 'me-first' attitude; sorry y'all focused so much on that. I mentioned the drops and his tendency to disappear when(if?) the game happens to be on the line.

You notice how Fitz and Megatron et. al. catch a shitton of their passes in truly meaningful situations - Arizona last Sunday perfect example. Kolb is hurt, Skelton in, throws to Fitz repeatedly who is always open and makes the catches to put his team in a position to win. Bowe doesn't do that. That article I posted from 2010 about Haley, Keyshawn, Fitz and D-Bowe?? There's a lot to read between the lines on in that article.

A LOT.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Someone, PLEASE ban BobTard ****pants.

someone, PLEASE ban your mom from 47th and Prospect; the AIDS epidemic has reached critical mass.

SDChiefs
10-16-2012, 09:21 PM
im not going to hate on McCluster because at least he ****ing does somewhat of production but Jon Baldwin was a waste of a first round pick and is an overrated practice warrior stain. Dude cant beat the press, he cant locate the ball and he makes every catch look harder than it is. You are 6'5 you dont need to do jumping 1 handed grab attempts while twisting your body just for an 8 yard catch so you can showboat.

The scary part is I think they are giving him all these game reps because they expect him to take over for Bowe next season. And if Baldwin is our #1 WR, we are fucked.

All because PioLLLLLi's father in law told him AJ Green and Jon Baldwin are the same player. Yeah great piece of info you ****ing old piece of trash. Stuck with another bum draft pick.

but hey its a process

Lmao. With matt cassel you absolutely have to jump and attempt 1 handed grabs from 8 yards out. And when baldwin is the 2nd or third read hes not gonna get the ball to him because cassel will look at bowe and look at mccluster and then check down to charles or eachus. Yeah fuck baldwin, he sucks.

rabblerouser
10-16-2012, 09:24 PM
Lmao. With matt cassel you absolutely have to jump and attempt 1 handed grabs from 8 yards out. And when baldwin is the 2nd or third read hes not gonna get the ball to him because cassel will look at bowe and look at mccluster and then check down to charles or eachus. Yeah **** baldwin, he sucks.

pretty much.

And, back on topic...

THROW THE FUCKIN' BALL TO BREASTON!!!

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 09:39 PM
the pointing at the back of his jersey is emblematic of his 'me-first' attitude; sorry y'all focused so much on that. I mentioned the drops and his tendency to disappear when(if?) the game happens to be on the line.

You notice how Fitz and Megatron et. al. catch a shitton of their passes in truly meaningful situations - Arizona last Sunday perfect example. Kolb is hurt, Skelton in, throws to Fitz repeatedly who is always open and makes the catches to put his team in a position to win. Bowe doesn't do that. That article I posted from 2010 about Haley, Keyshawn, Fitz and D-Bowe?? There's a lot to read between the lines on in that article.

A LOT.

Lots of guys, especially WRS have me-first attitudes. We've established that already.

What you haven't established is some kind of connection between his attitude and his play on the field. Because there isn't one.

Dwayne Bowe isn't lazy. He isn't fat. And while he may not be reaching his full potential, he certainly isn't a disappointment.

Your ire is misdirected. Focus! We've got a GM to oust!

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Dwayne Bowe plays the game exactly the way Michael Irvin used to.

Kicks ass, acts like a jackass and annoys the brass.

HOF WR.

Sorter
10-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Dwayne Bowe plays the game exactly the way Michael Irvin used to.

Kicks ass, acts like a jackass and annoys the brass.

HOF WR.

Additionally, D-Bowe isn't a dick in person.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 10:50 PM
kc needs Bowe a whole lot more then Bowe needs kc, especially if kc drafts a rookie QB. Just a little fyi...

58-4ever
10-16-2012, 10:56 PM
kc needs Bowe a whole lot more then Bowe needs kc, especially if kc drafts a rookie QB. Just a little fyi...

very much the truth. Baldwin hasn't been separated from a DB on one of his catches. He can't get away. He runs shitty routes and relys on his superior size and athleticism.

We need WRs that can catch the ball and run. Baldwin will never be that guy. He can't get open against NFL DBs.

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Steve Breaston ‏@SBreaston15

When the situation ain't improving....

CoMoChief
10-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Additionally, D-Bowe isn't a dick in person.

Didn't try to murder one of his teammates either...

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Didn't try to murder one of his teammates either...

Huh?

CoMoChief
10-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Huh?

Read "Boys Will Be Boys - Glory Days and Party Nights of the Dallas Cowboys"

There was a chapter where Michael Irvin was getting his haircut in the team barber shop.....he told some UDFA rookie to GTF up because he was a king and deserved to get his haircut first....when the rookie refused, Irvin grabbed the barber's scissors and stabbed him in the god damn throat and almost bled to death and killed the guy. They settled out of court for a large sum of money if the rookie kept quiet and never spoke of the issue.

JASONSAUTO
10-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Everett mciver. And he was an undrafted rookie in 94. Not a rookie.

Got a six figure settlement
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
10-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Everett mciver. And he was an undrafted rookie in 94. Not a rookie.

Got a six figure settlement
Posted via Mobile Device

well whatever that's just a talking point. Point is Irvin thought he was better than the other player and told the guy to get up and when he didn't Irvin turned into a thug and stabbed the guy in the neck. I've already been on record many times of what I think of the guy and got banned for the comments I said...I'll leave it at that.

JASONSAUTO
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
well whatever that's just a talking point. Point is Irvin thought he was better than the other player and told the guy to get up and when he didn't Irvin turned into a thug and stabbed the guy in the neck. I've already been on record many times of what I think of the guy and got banned for the comments I said...I'll leave it at that.
Oh I agree. Just remember reading that.

Is even worse actually. The guy was a vet.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCBOSS1
10-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Naw, Breaston was Haley's guy, plain and simple. He's not gettig reps for that reason and that reason alone. Crennel is lying through his flabby tits if he thinks that no one can see that.

Bad visual

KCBOSS1
10-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Holmgren hinted that he wants to head coach again today. Eh?

Micjones
10-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Quinn could use some reliable pass-catchers.
Breaston back to the starting lineup, por favor.

Detoxing
10-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Holmgren hinted that he wants to head coach again today. Eh?

Another example of a coach made famous by his QB.

Deberg_1990
10-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Another example of a coach made famous by his QB.

Umm...he took the Seahawks to the Big Dance with Matt Hasselback.