PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jeff Chadiha says the fans' fixation on Pioli is THE proof Pioli is the problem

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Apparently, he's a Lions fan, so he lived through Matt Millen.

He said the #1 indicator that Pioli is the problem is the fact that the fans are focused on him.

If you're not listening to WHB right now, you should be. VERY enlightening.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Go Jeff, momentum builds...

KILLER_CLOWN
10-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Not that I have an issue with it but he ABSOLUTELY hates Pioli, not that I can blame him.

KCUnited
10-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Another guy whose been right about Pioli the whole time.

Molitoth
10-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Of course, when I tune in it's on commercials.

I'm really starting to prefer 610 over 810.

810 is much better quality in St. Joe, but the commercial times are rediculas and I don't want to hear about the Royals, golf, or nascar.

610 seems to only talk Chiefs, which is nice.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-16-2012, 09:30 AM

810 is much better quality in St. Joe, but the commercial times are rediculas and I don't want to hear about the Royals, golf, or nascar.

Chiefs and Jayhawks, but 810 is better if they're talking the right subject.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Says he thinks there was an offer and it's not now.

Count Alex's Losses
10-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Guy from another front office:

"This kind of contract offer is common with people you want to get rid of."

Ace Gunner
10-16-2012, 09:35 AM
thx for posting.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 09:36 AM

Yep.

Bukaty is talking about it right now.

By the way, if anybody wasn't aware, Scott Pioli does NOT have an agent. He represents himself. LMAO

KILLER_CLOWN
10-16-2012, 09:36 AM

Heh, new life abounds.

Ace Gunner
10-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Is he making more than $1 mil? Chadiha: That's pocket change for these guys.

htismaqe

610 talks more Chiefs but when they do talk, it's often more filler than substance.

When 810 digs in, especially when they have a good guest, you get info from them that's far better than what 610 offers.

BigCatDaddy
I think it was Nate Bukaty that just got off the phone with a front office person from another sport. Apparently this type of extension is often offered the a person that you want to get rid of. The extension will include some buy out language in it that will allow you to void the old deal and basically terminate the person after they sign the deal using the buy out clause.

Apparently PioLLLLLi was smart enough to have the language checked out before signing it and thus the reason the extension wasn't signed. So if true CLLLLLark was trying to put one over on PioLLLLLi and get his ass out of there on the cheap.

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 09:39 AM
I think it was Nate Bukaty that just got off the phone with a front office person from another sport. Apparently this type of extension is often offered the a person that you want to get rid of. The extension will include some buy out language in it that will allow you to void the old deal and basically terminate they person after they sign the deal using the buy out clause.

Apparently PioLLLLLi was smart enough to have the language checked out before signing it and thus the reason the extension wasn't signed. So if true CLLLLLark was trying to put one over on PioLLLLLi and get his ass out of there.

This.

It was a front office person in ANOTHER SPORT (my guess is somebody with Sporting KC).

Pioli hasn't signed it because he wants to get PAID if he's gonna get fired.

Guys, I think he's done here. I really, sincerely do.

ChiTown
10-16-2012, 09:41 AM
This.

It was a front office person in ANOTHER SPORT (my guess is somebody with Sporting KC).

PioLLLLLi hasn't signed it because he wants to get PAID if he's gonna get fired.

from your fingertips to God's eyes....

stevenidol
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM

Quality over quantity for me. If 610 could sell that many commercials they would which is the reason there is a rotating door of hosts there.

Radar Chief
10-16-2012, 09:44 AM
This.

PioLLLLLi hasn't signed it because he wants to get PAID if he's gonna get fired.

Good, but unless Piollllli does something to embarrass the Chiefs I doubt itíll happen before the end of the season. Just the Huntís style.

mr. tegu
10-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Good, but unless Piollllli does something to embarrass the Chiefs I doubt itíll happen before the end of the season. Just the Huntís style.

Hello? Anybody home? Think McFly. Think.

Radar Chief
10-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Hello? Anybody home? Think McFly. Think.

:LOL: True, but Iím talking cussing out a ref like Haley did or getting a DUI, something of that nature.

qabbaan
10-16-2012, 09:47 AM
This.

Me too. Everyone here has kept saying I'm crazy but I believe Pioli will be fired before the end of the season. Could happen at any moment.

Easy 6
10-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Man, i hope this isnt false hope.

I want to believe it sooo bad.

theelusiveeightrop
10-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Matt Millen> Scott Pioli

Tonka83
10-16-2012, 10:00 AM
:LOL: True, but Iím talking cussing out a ref like Haley did or getting a DUI, something of that nature.

Slip PioLLLLLi a Roofie then put him in his car with a bunch of empty booze bottles and push him out into an intersection?

Radar Chief
10-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Slip PioLLLLLi a Roofie then put him in his car with a bunch of empty booze bottles and push him out into an intersection?

I was just telling Engineering Counterpart about this and he said, ďMaybe we should use some of that banner money to set him up with and under-aged hooker and some crack.Ē

gold_and_red
10-16-2012, 10:13 AM

I just hope that Clark is already interviewing the next GM. That person needs to be on board regarding player contracts (Bowe) and most importantly have his team in place for the most important KC draft in a long time. Waiting till the end of season might not give sufficient quality time to the next GM...

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 10:14 AM
OK, I have time now to elaborate on the thread title.

Chadiha was talking about how Pioli wants complete control. He said that Pioli has his fingers in everything. He said Pioli wants to cloak everything in secrecy but at the same time he wants everybody to think that he's "the man".

Pioli has become the focus of the fans largely because of his own doing. He also said that GMs only become visible to fans when things go wrong. Teams with good GMs don't have this issue because good GMs are virtually invisible to most fans.

BigMeatballDave
10-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Eh, I'll believe it when it happens.

HemiEd
10-16-2012, 10:21 AM
Man, i hope this isnt false hope.

I want to believe it sooo bad.

Same here. When I watched Goatse's giff of Pioli's private conversation, it convinced me that he is trying to ride the wave of the fans being the bad guys (cussing him and booing Cassel) and him the victim.

FAX
10-16-2012, 10:21 AM
OK, I have time now to elaborate on the thread title.

Chadiha was talking about how PioLLLLLi wants complete control. He said that PioLLLLLi has his fingers in everything. He said PioLLLLLi wants to cloak everything in secrecy but at the same time he wants everybody to think that he's "the man".

PioLLLLLi has become the focus of the fans largely because of his own doing. He also said that GMs only become visible to fans when things go wrong. Teams with good GMs don't have this issue because good GMs are virtually invisible to most fans.

Hmmm ... sounds like a pretty accurate analysis and totally consistent with prior reports we've heard.

This guy is whacked, man. I mean, out there. From day one, there have been problems and issues. I'm sure he may have some good qualities and maybe done some positive things in the organization, but his ability to "manage" is absolutely non-existent. Normal managers don't commit daily seppuku and blame the mess on the carpet on their employees.

FAX

scho63
10-16-2012, 10:37 AM
I'm listening to 610 now at work on my computer and they just tore Romeo a new asshole.

They also are making a big joke on how we are paying Breaston $5 mil a year and he has been on the field for a total of 8 passing plays in the last four games and only 1 last week and 2 the week before. High priced backup getting big bucks for doing nothing

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 10:43 AM
RAC needs to be gone this week. He either needs to step down or he's fired. Fuck.....give the interim coaching position to Emmitt Thomas.

Dave Lane
10-16-2012, 10:44 AM

On a scale of embarrassment, cussing a ref is like a 2 on a 1 to 1 million scale.

Dave Lane
10-16-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm listening to 610 now at work on my computer and they just tore Romeo a new asshole.

They also are making a big joke on how we are paying Breaston $5 mil a year and he has been on the field for a total of 8 passing plays in the last four games and only 1 last week and 2 the week before. High priced backup getting big bucks for doing nothing

He probably said he didn't hate Haley loud enough for Fatoli

Deberg_1990
10-16-2012, 10:54 AM

:clap:

boogblaster
10-16-2012, 10:55 AM
RAC needs to be gone this week. He either needs to step down or he's fired. ****.....give the interim coaching position to Emmitt Thomas.

Ima all for Emmitt . he's quality .....

Radar Chief
10-16-2012, 10:56 AM
On a scale of embarrassment, cussing a ref is like a 2 on a 1 to 1 million scale.

To the point that it gets the team a personal foul penalty?
Until Haley did it last year Iíve only seen the personal foul called on the head coach twice and both of those times was at the high school level.
Regardless, Iím sure you get the point that it just isnít the Huntís style to fire a GM midseason.

FAX
10-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Let's say, for arguments' sake, that Pioli is done here.

Who does he blame for his failure? It can't be Clark because Clark gave him the keys and left town. It can't be Cassel because ... well, Cassel is perfect in every way. He damn sure won't take responsibility himself since the Executive of the Decade can do no wrong. I expect him to blame somebody ... I just can't think of who it might be.

FAX

Dicky McElephant
10-16-2012, 11:01 AM

Who does he blame for his failure? It can't be Clark because Clark gave him the keys and left town. It can't be Cassel because ... well, Cassel is perfect in every way. He damn sure won't take responsibility himself since the Executive of the Decade can do no wrong. I expect him to blame somebody ... I just can't think of who it might be.

FAX

In order.

1. Todd Haley
2. Romeo Crennel
3. The Fans
4. Injuries
5. Matt Cassel

-King-
10-16-2012, 11:07 AM
This.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqiryaFDtJ1qfkkv5o1_500.gif

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 11:09 AM

FAX

"Clark capped my spending"

threebag02
10-16-2012, 11:10 AM
In order.

1. Todd Haley
2. Romeo Crennel
3. The Fans
4. Injuries
5. Matt Cassel
6. Turnovers

this