PDA

View Full Version : Poop Pioli To Be On Petro's Show Tomorrow

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I have a feeling we won't get anything of substance, but I'll tune in anyways to see what this mother fucking cock sucker has to say for himself.

InChiefsHell
10-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I have a feeling we won't get anything of substance, but I'll tune in anyways to see what this mother ****ing cock sucker has to say for himself.

What time is the show? I'll have to try to get it on the web. Love to hear what he has to say about ALL this shit.

A week and a half after the Banner and Winstongate. Hi Scott, glad you could finally join us...

Molitoth
10-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Petro is 10am to 2pm.

mr. tegu
10-16-2012, 09:43 AM
He is also supposed to be on 610 tomorrow. I forget with who.

Sofa King
10-16-2012, 09:48 AM
He will announce his resignation.

mr. tegu
10-16-2012, 09:49 AM

Link?

Flachief58
10-16-2012, 09:53 AM

If only I believed in fairy tails....

InChiefsHell
10-16-2012, 09:57 AM
I predict:

I know the fans are frustrated, we all are. I know we have the best fan base in the NFL, bar none. I believe Winston was just frustrated at a few of the fans and mis spoke, which he has talked about as well. Starting this slowly and then having your starting QB going down to injury is always a tough place to be in. But we have the bye week and hopefully Cassel will be ready to go against our arch rivals the Raiders here at home...at Arrowhead...home of the greatest fans in the NFL.

On another note, to celebrate our 50 years in Kansas City, the Chiefs will be offering special beer koozies for only 10 dollars in the parking lot. Great for tailgating! We know we have the best fans in the NFL, it's only fitting that we sell them a quality koozie commemorating 50 years of great tradition and football in Kansas City, home of the Loudest Stadium and the Best Fans in the NFL!!

theelusiveeightrop
10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
For those of us not in KC, Petro is on what station? If Answered before, apologies. TY.

ChiTown
10-16-2012, 09:59 AM
For those of us not in KC, Petro is on what station? If Answered before, apologies. TY.

810whb.com

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-16-2012, 10:00 AM
He is also supposed to be on 610 tomorrow. I forget with who.

I thought he was going to be on 610 today. One of the afternoon/evening shows.

theelusiveeightrop
10-16-2012, 10:33 AM
810whb.com

TY

Iowanian
10-16-2012, 10:33 AM
words words words right 53 words words injuries words words unfortunate actions of fans words words injury to cassel words words words..../pioli

htismaqe
10-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Petro just spent 30 minutes going over why he wouldn't fire Pioli until the end of the season.

Basically, his argument was that you don't want to infect the new guy with the dysfunction currently mauling this season.

Let him start fresh.

BigCatDaddy
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Petro just spent 30 minutes going over why he wouldn't fire Pioli until the end of the season.

Basically, his argument was that you don't want to infect the new guy with the dysfunction currently mauling this season.

Let him start fresh.

Yeah, that was a dumb arguement.

Shag
10-16-2012, 10:53 AM
He won't say anything with any substance at all...

Pestilence
10-16-2012, 10:54 AM

Let him start fresh.

Honestly....if that's the route that Clark wants to take......then fine. As long as Pioli is gone as soon as the offseason starts.....I'm fine.

Count Alex's Wins
10-16-2012, 10:55 AM

Let him start fresh.

Um, no.

Sorry, but part of the reason you pay a GM so much money?

Is to deal with the infection.

Smart fans aren't going to pin any failures from this year on a new GM. Especially with the QBs on this team.

Shag
10-16-2012, 10:57 AM

Let him start fresh.

I don't think you'd bring in a new GM until the offseason. Fire Pioli, put an interim guy (already on staff) in place for the remainder of the season, then gut it all in the offseason...

COchief
10-16-2012, 10:57 AM
Is there a specific time Pioli is supposed to be on?

I don't like all the unnecessary racket in the background...

kaplin42
10-16-2012, 11:01 AM
Yeah, that was a dumb arguement.

Agreed.

The new guy should come in, evaluate talent, and start to get ready for the off season. FA's available vs need, and most definately get ready to draft not only a QB, but prepare for the rest of the draft.

mikey23545
10-16-2012, 11:07 AM
words words words OMAHA OMAHA right 53 words words injuries words OMAHA OMAHA words unfortunate actions of fans words words injury to cassel words words OMAHA OMAHA words..../pioli

FYP.

Phobia
10-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Couple jokes, laughing, greatest fans, throw some people under the bus, scheme, new offensive coordinator is why everything is jacked and we would like to announce we are hiring a consultant to help Daboll, how 'bout those special teams, blah blah, some more jokes, talk about his family some, we are promoting a defensive assistant to call the defense for Romeo, have a good cry to endear him to fans, greatest fans, so grateful for opportunity, here's some false hope, season tickets are still available at 25% off, blah blah, end.

mr. tegu
10-16-2012, 11:09 AM
I thought he was going to be on 610 today. One of the afternoon/evening shows.

I think that is correct. He was going to be on tomorrow yesterday. :D

siberian khatru
10-16-2012, 11:09 AM
He won't say anything with any substance at all...

You don't think "Fuck you, Kansas City, I'm not going anywhere!" is substantive?

bevischief
10-16-2012, 11:12 AM
You don't think "**** you, Kansas City, I'm not going anywhere!" is substantive?

LMAO