PDA

View Full Version : Life I've got to give Scott Pioli credit

milkman
10-17-2012, 05:12 PM
I haven't had the chance to read through all the threads yet, but I will as time allows, but if the rumors about Bowe have any legs, and he does get traded, and if Pioli and Crennel are not dismissed from the duty at season's end, Scott Pioli will have acomplished what Jack Steadman, Carl Peterson, and every head coach since Stram, with the exception of Marv Levy, haven't been able to accomplish.

I will re-evaluate my loyalty to and fandom of this team.

Count Zarth
10-17-2012, 05:16 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz7r0cH7Gu1qdcgp6o1_500.gif

evolve27
10-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Rebuild time

O.city
10-17-2012, 05:17 PM
This might be th thing that really causes change.

People in kc aren't pissed anymore, they don't give a shit. Apathy causes changes

BossChief
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Trading Bowe wouldn't piss me off as much as some others here, but if its followed up with loyalty to Pioli and Crennel, I will take a few years break from the sport.

Just like I did to baseball in 1994 and Basketball a few years ago.

I haven't gone back to baseball and maybe watch 3 playoff basketball games a year.

Ill start following MMA and Hockey more.

Papi
10-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Ill start following gay man love and Hockey more.
fyp

stevieray
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM
...met a guy yesterday who worked for the Chiefs for years and found a listening device in his office...quit..... confirmed that it was like the gestapo ran the place...blinds closed during practice ..true...wrapper in hallway? the only people who used those vending machines?...the coaching staff!...one of the CIA goons that blowfish mentioned? came with Pioli from New England....thinks he's Dirty Harry... completely agreed that the culture has totally changed...just wasn't fun to work there anymore...

I realize that under Carl, there was little accountability, but going to the opposite extreme is just overkill...literally and figuratively....the atmosphere in and out of the stadium is complete horseshit compared to yesteryear...they treat the fans like children from the second they enter the parking lot....IMO, the only thread that keeps it alive out there is the fans love of the game...

bevischief
10-17-2012, 05:35 PM
...met a guy yesterday who worked for the Chiefs for years and found a listening device in his office...quit..... confirmed that it was like the gestapo ran the place...blinds closed during practice ..true...wrapper in hallway? the only people who used those vending machines?...the coaching staff!...one of the CIA goons that blowfish mentioned? one of them came with Pioli from New England.. completely agreed that the culture has totally changed...just wasn't fun to work there anymore...

I realize that under Carl, there was little accountability, but going to the opposite extreme is just overkill...literally and figuratively....the atmosphere in and out of the stadium is complete horseshit...they treat the fans like children from the second u enter the parking lot....IMO, the only thread that keeps it alive out there is the fans love of the game...

JFC... Fire this clown tonight. I know stevieray so I take his word on this.

BoneKrusher
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Rebuild time

it'll be time to rebuild the Rebuild.

htismaqe
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM
If First Down Elvis has had it with these pukes, the party is definitely over.

Time to flush!

Chocolate Hog
10-17-2012, 05:46 PM
I haven't had the chance to read through all the threads yet, but I will as time allows, but if the rumors about Bowe have any legs, and he does get traded, and if Pioli and Crennel are not dismissed from the duty at season's end, Scott Pioli will have acomplished what Jack Steadman, Carl Peterson, and every head coach since Stram, with the exception of Marv Levy, haven't been able to accomplish.

I thought you were going to say those other guys failed at getting the Chiefs the #1 pick.

The Bad Guy
10-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Rebuild time

Rebuild? They are the youngest team in the fucking league.

Teams in the NFL don't rebuild anymore. They reload in one draft and start contending again.

That is, teams that get a fucking quarterback.

If Pioli, Cassel and Crennel are here next year, I'm done as a fan.

O.city
10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Rebuild? They are the youngest team in the ****ing league.

Teams in the NFL don't rebuild anymore. They reload in one draft and start contending again.

That is, teams that get a ****ing quarterback.

This.

The redskins had like 3 picks last year after a what 4-12 year?

Now look at them

BoneKrusher
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM

same here.

Simply Red
10-17-2012, 05:58 PM

nEGGED!

Simply Red
10-17-2012, 05:59 PM
If First Down Elvis has had it with these pukes, the party is definitely over.

Time to flush!

ROFL

FAX
This might be th thing that really causes change.

People in kc aren't pissed anymore, they don't give a shit. Apathy causes changes

This is a lot more than mere apathy, Mr. O.city.

This is widespread resignation of failure combined with a heapin' helpin' of hate.

FAX

ChiefsCountry
Lets put a wire on the marketing guys but start Matt Cassel. What a fucking clown Pioli is.

stevieray
10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Rebuild? They are the youngest team in the ****ing league.

That is, teams that get a ****ing quarterback.

isn't it just insane..? a complete 180 would happen with a decent QB.

..something so simple could return the magic that is Arrowhead, IMO.

Simply Red
10-17-2012, 06:02 PM
JFC... Fire this clown tonight. I know stevieray so I take his word on this.

yep - FDE is totally cool IRL - a great bs'er and I'm not talking about lies, I'm talking about a good person to talk about nothing yet 'everything' too/with.

I have zero doubt that Stevie and I would be pretty close if i lived in Kansas or Missouri.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-17-2012, 06:03 PM
I still think the next banner should say "Rebuilding since 1970".

stevieray
yep - FDE is totally cool IRL - a great bs'er and I'm not talking about lies, I'm talking about a good person to talk about nothing yet 'everything' too/with.

I have zero doubt that Stevie and I would be pretty close if i lived in Kansas or Missouri.

you'd out dress me...LOL!

FAX
...met a guy yesterday who worked for the Chiefs for years and found a listening device in his office...quit..... confirmed that it was like the gestapo ran the place...blinds closed during practice ..true...wrapper in hallway? the only people who used those vending machines?...the coaching staff!...one of the CIA goons that blowfish mentioned? came with Pioli from New England....thinks he's Dirty Harry... completely agreed that the culture has totally changed...just wasn't fun to work there anymore...

I realize that under Carl, there was little accountability, but going to the opposite extreme is just overkill...literally and figuratively....the atmosphere in and out of the stadium is complete horseshit compared to yesteryear...they treat the fans like children from the second they enter the parking lot....IMO, the only thread that keeps it alive out there is the fans love of the game...

Wow. Thanks for the information, Mr. stevieray.

I've been implying this for awhile now (most often in half-jest), and it's honestly difficult to think this way ... but I seriously believe that Pioli is a very sick man. I truly do.

This is not normal, man. Not normal at all.

FAX

Simply Red
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
that's good food for thought milky - you're just levels above most on here, football-wise.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:06 PM
isn't it just insane..? a complete 180 would happen with a decent QB.

..something so simple could return the magic that is Arrowhead, IMO.

It would improve my outlook (a decent QB, that is), but I will never feel the same about the Chiefs until or unless Pioli is gone. The mere fact that he is there (obvious, or not) taints my feelings about the team.

FAX

Simply Red
10-17-2012, 06:06 PM

I've been implying this for awhile now (most often in half-jest), and it's honestly difficult to think this way ... but I seriously believe that Pioli is a very sick man. I truly do.

FAX

Micro manager that can't even manage his own jockey shit-stained Sears whities.

BoneKrusher
10-17-2012, 06:08 PM

thats my Fav one so far.

milkman
10-17-2012, 06:11 PM

I think these banners are a pretty good thing, but I can't help but think we should start an E-Mail or letter writing campaign to Clark Hunt's office in Dallas.

Have someone with the writing skills articulate the consensus thoughts about Pioli and the Clowns at Arrowhead and the need to flush them, copy, paste, sign and send.

Hunt's office flooded with letters about this would get his attention.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Micro manager that can't even manage his own jockey shit-stained Sears whities.

Bugging your employees' offices is a practice not taught in Harvard Business School.

Pioli is a disturbed individual. I am not exaggerating. He is not mentally fit.

FAX

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I think these banners are a pretty good thing, but I can't help but think we should start an E-Mail or letter writing campaign to Clark Hunt's office in Dallas.

Have someone with the writing skills articulate the consensus thoughts about Pioli and the Clowns at Arrowhead and the need to flush them, copy, paste, sign and send.

Done. Where do I post a draft for editing?

FAX

milkman
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Done. Where do I post a draft for editing?

FAX

Right here in the lounge.

milkman
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM

This is interesting and not the least bit surprising.

There has been too much about this rumored and speculated for it to be anything other than true.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Mr. stevieray ... can you clear some PMs, please?

FAX

O.city
I honestly kind of hope for chiefs fail solely because it would tarnish pioli

FAX
Right here in the lounge.

I'll write it later tonight. Post it in the AM.

It'll be kinda long, I'm afraid.

FAX

KChiefs1
I say get as many picks as possible so the new GM can get this team turned around as fast as possible.

seclark
10-17-2012, 06:24 PM
haven't been to a game in years. love the chiefs, but i went to that game for the party/experience....it just quit being fun.
sec

seclark
10-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I'll write it later tonight. Post it in the AM.

It'll be kinda long, I'm afraid.

FAX

i'll edit it for ya.
sec

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:27 PM
i'll edit it for ya.
sec

Excellent. Thanks, Mr. seclark.

FAX

Sorter
10-17-2012, 06:29 PM
fyp

Go fuck yourself.

Otter
10-17-2012, 06:32 PM

WTF! Who the hell does this ass clown think he is, J. Edgar Hoover? I knew I liked Haley!

JASONSAUTO
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
fyp

Go fuck yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

seclark
10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Excellent. Thanks, Mr. seclark.

FAX

As always, I'm at your service.
SEC

The Bad Guy
10-17-2012, 06:37 PM

This is unreal. Completely unbelievable.

When that smug dickface fuck Pioli goes on the radio and says the organization is better from top to bottom, your guy needs to call in and tell his story.

That story needs to be heard.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:38 PM

When that smug dickface **** Pioli goes on the radio and says the organization is better from top to bottom, your guy needs to call in and tell his story.

Yep. And Mr. stevieray needs to clear a PM, too.

FAX

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:39 PM

When that smug dickface **** Pioli goes on the radio and says the organization is better from top to bottom, your guy needs to call in and tell his story.

Honestly, though. Mr. stevieray's friend and all the others who have left the organization have probably signed non-disclosures that prohibit them from talking about conditions at the Chiefs.

FAX

The Bad Guy
10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Stevie,

Shoot me a PM. We can get this story heard if your friend is willing to talk to SaveourChiefs.

The Bad Guy
10-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Honestly, though. Mr. stevieray's friend and all the others who have left the organization have probably signed non-disclosures that prohibit them from talking about conditions at the Chiefs.

FAX

Probably right Mr. Fax, but if he quit, there's a chance he didn't.

O.city
10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
If the guy quit, he had the option to not sign the statement.

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Probably right Mr. Fax, but if he quit, there's a chance he didn't.

Usually, those are signed upon hiring. Or, in the case of new administration, upon their arrival. People, of course, have the option to decline, but that typically means a pink slip.

No ... I think the likelihood is pretty good that everybody who stayed with the Chiefs for more than a week or so (post Carl) signed a non-disclosure.

FAX

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Stevie,

Shoot me a PM. We can get this story heard if your friend is willing to talk to SaveourChiefs.

His damn PM box is fuller than Pioli's head.

FAX

teedubya
10-17-2012, 06:53 PM
chunt@chiefs.nfl.com and spioli@chiefs.nfl.com

The emails do not bounce. The last one I sent got opened by 19 devices a total of 49 times.

Not only will the emails get read... they will obsess over them... and open them multiple times.

Individual fans should flood their inbox...

teedubya
10-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Stevie,

That's a good idea.

Chocolate Hog
10-17-2012, 06:56 PM

The emails do not bounce. The last one I sent got opened by 19 devices a total of 49 times.

Not only will the emails get read... they will obsess over them... and open them multiple times.

ROFL

FAX
10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
We need to make sure the source is confidential. But Mr. stevieray's information needs to get out. People need ... have ... to know what kind of person Pioli really is. No matter what. They deserve to know that a person with paranoid personality disorder is running their beloved team.

FAX

teedubya
10-17-2012, 06:59 PM
We need to make sure the source is confidential. But Mr. stevieray's information needs to get out. People need ... have ... to know what kind of person Pioli really is. No matter what. They deserve to know that a person with paranoid personality disorder is running their beloved team.

FAX

Clark has to know that Pioli is like this... he must approve of it. Either that, or he is dumb as shit.

Sfeihc
Sidewinder, this is no time to go full retard. You're too old and too wise to let Pioli & Co. turn you away from being a CHIEFS fan. $%#@ these clowns! This too shall pass just not for any touchdowns.

O.city

FAX

This.

People need to know this stuff.

teedubya
10-17-2012, 07:03 PM
I have a friend of mine who took his eight year old son out to where the Chiefs practice... and two vehicles drove fast up to his car and stopped inches from it on both sides...

The security guard said something to the effect of "What the f--k do you think you're doing? Get the f--k out of here."

My friend was like, "I travel out of town for work a lot, and my son wanted to see where the Chiefs practice, so I drove him up here."

The security guards told that he needed to get the **** off the Chiefs property before they arrested his fucking ass.

---

He told me this yesterday... it happened last year. I wonder if what would happen, if we drove up the Chiefs practice area and videotaped them?

O.city
10-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Other teams for sure want to video their shitty offense.

FAX
10-17-2012, 07:15 PM
I have a friend of mine who took his eight year old son out to where the Chiefs practice... and two vehicles drove fast up to his car and stopped inches from it on both sides...

The security guard said something to the effect of "What the f--k do you think you're doing? Get the f--k out of here."

My friend was like, "I travel out of town for work a lot, and my son wanted to see where the Chiefs practice, so I drove him up here."

The security guards told that he needed to get the **** off the Chiefs property before they arrested his ****ing ass.

---

He told me this yesterday... it happened last year. I wonder if what would happen, if we drove up the Chiefs practice area and videotaped them?

The Tacks welcome people to their "open" practices. Closed practices are another matter, though.

Mr. jwhit nailed the core problem with all of this. TV revenue (national) will amount to approximately $1 billion dollars (with a B) per team beginning in 2014. Ticket sales and concessions appear to average around $60 million per franchise.

That simply means that NFL franchises don't have to care a damn about local fans. Period.

In fact (and I mentioned this in an earlier rant somewhere), Clark could give away tickets to all the games and give everybody free beer and hotdogs at each home game and still make more money than some Eastern European countries.

Fans have zero financial leverage, which means that the only real weapon fans have is at their disposal in by creating negative public perception. That's it. And that ain't much.

FAX

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2012, 07:39 PM
The Tacks welcome people to their "open" practices. Closed practices are another matter, though.

Mr. jwhit nailed the core problem with all of this. TV revenue (national) will amount to approximately $1 billion dollars (with a B) per team beginning in 2014. Ticket sales and concessions appear to average around $60 million per franchise.

That simply means that NFL franchises don't have to care a damn about local fans. Period.

In fact (and I mentioned this in an earlier rant somewhere), Clark could give away tickets to all the games and give everybody free beer and hotdogs at each home game and still make more money than some Eastern European countries.

Fans have zero financial leverage, which means that the only real weapon fans have is at their disposal in by creating negative public perception. That's it. And that ain't much.

FAX

Your tv numbers are little off their Mr. FAX. NFL tv reveune under the deal will be about 7 billion for the entire league. You are looking at around 215 million per team and the majority of that has to go to players.

gblowfish
10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
I'd go ahead and deal Bowe because as soon as he can go FA, he's outta here for sure. Same thing Carr did, got the Hell outta Dodge.

FAX
10-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Your tv numbers are little off their Mr. FAX. NFL tv reveune under the deal will be about 7 billion for the entire league. You are looking at around 215 million per team and the majority of that has to go to players.

Am I? I was referring to the new, post-Sunday Ticket contract deal. The new deal kicks off in 2014 ... I'll check again, but the Forbes article I read indicated around 30-plus-odd billion in total, national, tv revenue distributed equally.

I'm happy to be corrected, though. The last thing I want to do is convey inaccurate information, that's for certain.

FAX

suds79
10-17-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd go ahead and deal Bowe because as soon as he can go FA, he's outta here for sure.

Yep. This season is lost. might as well get as much for him as you can.

Give the next GM anything you can draft pick wise to work with. :p

FAX
10-17-2012, 07:51 PM

There are different numbers all over the place, Mr. ChiefsCountry. However, the new deal (2014-2022) is a doozy and the one I was referencing. I'm not trying to be "right", though ... just want to be more accurate than Cassel on a wheel route.

Here's another source ... if I have time, I'll find the original Forbes article.

National Football League owners voted to approve $27.9 billion of TV deals with Fox, CBS and NBC on Wednesday, confirming pro football as the driving force in an industry facing fundamental change.

As expected, the networks will pay 63% more on average to air NFL games from 2014 to 2022. Fox will pay an average of about $1.1 billion for the National Football Conference package, which includes many of the league's biggest markets, say people familiar with the talks. CBS will pay about $1 billion a year over the life of the deal for the American Football Conference package, which will include a handful of NFC games. And NBC will pay $950 million a year for nine years for the Sunday night prime-time package.

EDIT: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204026804577098774037075832.html

FAX

KILLER_CLOWN
10-17-2012, 07:53 PM
I'd go ahead and deal Bowe because as soon as he can go FA, he's outta here for sure. Same thing Carr did, got the Hell outta Dodge.

Hey man, if they don't want to be part of the "Right 53" they need to move it on down the road. /Pissoli

ChiefsCountry
10-17-2012, 07:54 PM
There are different numbers all over the place, Mr. ChiefsCountry. However, the new deal (2014-2022) is a doozy and the one I was referencing. I'm not trying to be "right", though ... just want to be more accurate than Cassel on a wheel route.

Here's another source ... if I have time, I'll find the original Forbes article.

National Football League owners voted to approve $27.9 billion of TV deals with Fox, CBS and NBC on Wednesday, confirming pro football as the driving force in an industry facing fundamental change.

As expected, the networks will pay 63% more on average to air NFL games from 2014 to 2022. Fox will pay an average of about $1.1 billion for the National Football Conference package, which includes many of the league's biggest markets, say people familiar with the talks. CBS will pay about $1 billion a year over the life of the deal for the American Football Conference package, which will include a handful of NFC games. And NBC will pay $950 million a year for nine years for the Sunday night prime-time package.

EDIT: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204026804577098774037075832.html

FAX

Thats the total over the whole deal not each year.

FAX
10-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Thats the total over the whole deal not each year.

Right.

One of the other articles I read actually had the number at 31-something billion. That's the one I can't find again although I've googled all over the place.

I don't know if there's a revenue share on merchandising. That would also be interesting ... probably not, though.

FAX

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-17-2012, 08:04 PM
i'll edit it for ya.
sec
Don't fall for this Mr FAX! That b@stard will bypass the word filter!

Superbowltrashcan
10-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Just emailed Mr. Hunt. Hopefully i will hear back. Think he'll take me to lunch like I asked so I could tell him what he needs to hear? LMAO

stevieray
10-17-2012, 10:09 PM
guys, i totally understand the motivation, but i'd much rather check with the ex employee before this goes any further..I just wanted to share with my planet brethren....

i'll let you know...but i can't guarantee what he'll say...I don't want this blowing up back in his face in any way, shape or form...KC is known as the biggest small town in the country...

KC Tattoo
10-17-2012, 10:10 PM

We need a Miracle on 34th street like this.

Buehler445
10-17-2012, 10:17 PM

There is still zero accountability. If there were accountability, there would be changes. Not just rerunning the same shit with a different tune.

Dave Lane
10-17-2012, 10:24 PM
And yet there are still people that think Haley was paranoid and insane. A crackpot because he thought his phone was tapped. Hell I'm nervous for Mr. Fax if he writes a letter to Pioli that he may get visited.

lcarus
10-17-2012, 10:28 PM

The security guards told that he needed to get the **** off the Chiefs property before they arrested his fucking ass.

---

The sad part about that is what they're protecting lol. It's like Area 51 but instead of top secret shit going on we have Matt Cassel throwing 3 yard hitches to McCluster and the worst god damn mother fucking piece of diarrhea shit offense I've EVER seen. This isn't a CIA operation Scott. It's a piece of fucking shit offense. You might as well have the opponents video tape every practice. They'd pack our fudge on Sundays either way.

KS Smitty
10-17-2012, 10:34 PM
The sad part about that is what they're protecting lol. It's like Area 51 but instead of top secret shit going on we have Matt Cassel throwing 3 yard hitches to McCluster and the worst god damn mother ****ing piece of diarrhea shit offense I've EVER seen. This isn't a CIA operation Scott. It's a piece of ****ing shit offense. You might as well have the opponents video tape every practice. They'd pack our fudge on Sundays either way.

And that's different from Area 51 in what way?

FAX
10-17-2012, 10:39 PM
And yet there are still people that think Haley was paranoid and insane. A crackpot because he thought his phone was tapped. Hell I'm nervous for Mr. Fax if he writes a letter to Pioli that he may get visited.

Let 'em come, the bastards.

Knock upon my door, and before they can utter a single syllable of surprise, I shall have banged a table lamp across their brow. Then, as they reel in shock and amazement, I will impale their groins with the empty socket and we shall then learn how much they enjoy a full 110 volts of hellish, pitiless agony as it courses unrestrained through their unprotected genital roots.

FAX THE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING

Dayze
10-17-2012, 10:40 PM
There is still zero accountability. If there were accountability, there would be changes. Not just rerunning the same shit with a different tune.

oh there is ACCOUNTability.

Clark insists on it.

lcarus
10-17-2012, 10:43 PM
And that's different from Area 51 in what way?

There might actually be something worth keeping secret at Area 51? Our Air Force is pretty badass from what I hear.

Psyko Tek
10-17-2012, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=milkman;9025913]I haven't had the chance to read through all the threads yet, but I will as time allows, but if the rumors about Bowe have any legs, and he does get traded, and if Pioli and Crennel are not dismissed from the duty at season's end, Scott Pioli will have acomplished what Jack Steadman, Carl Peterson, and every head coach since Stram, with the exception of Marv Levy, haven't been able to accomplish.

I will re-evaluate my loyalty to and fandom of this team.[/QUOTE

scooter does this with out a first plus...
mover the fucking team to LA
leave the chiefs name and we will start a collection
johnson county can own the team

Psyko Tek
10-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Clark has to know that Pioli is like this... he must approve of it. Either that, or he is dumb as shit.

born rich does not make you smart
just rich

Chief_For_Life58
10-17-2012, 11:24 PM

"Its been a process since 1970"

lcarus
10-17-2012, 11:27 PM
I can't ever give up on the Chiefs. The team is bigger than Pioli and Cassel and Crennel. Those dudes will all be gone and hopefully we have a brighter future. Hell it's gotta be good for us some day. For now I just watch and laugh. Like a bad sitcom that you know is gonna be shit but you tune in every week anyway. I used to do that with Full House when I was younger. Also Saved By The Bell.

beach tribe
10-17-2012, 11:37 PM
This.

The redskins had like 3 picks last year after a what 4-12 year?

Now look at them

This. HC, QB. And then do what ever you can to improve from there. I can easily see this team having a huge turn around. Down here in Miami, they went from completely DEAD, to playoff talk with one draft pick.

el borracho
10-18-2012, 12:42 AM
I wouldn't cry so much about Bowe. And I can tolerate Pioli a bit longer, but only if certain conditions are met:
1. legitimate qb
2. legitimate coaching staff

If the Chiefs can't manage those two things, then they will again be hot garbage.

ChiefMojo
10-18-2012, 07:19 AM
I've seriously debated about becoming a Donks fan a few times over the course of the past two years. I just can't do it regardless how much Pioli, Cassel and Haley had pissed me off! I've been going to ball games since the mid 80's and can't turn my back now. Just have to weather this sh*t storm we call a franchise right now! With said they haven't received a dime from me in three years and that will continue until Pioli is gone!!!!!!

The Bad Guy
10-18-2012, 08:02 AM
guys, i totally understand the motivation, but i'd much rather check with the ex employee before this goes any further..I just wanted to share with my planet brethren....

i'll let you know...but i can't guarantee what he'll say...I don't want this blowing up back in his face in any way, shape or form...KC is known as the biggest small town in the country...

Absolutely no pressure or expectations about this at all. Definitely check with him and see how comfortable he is. If he' s not, just let him be. Completely understand.

The Bad Guy
10-18-2012, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't cry so much about Bowe. And I can tolerate Pioli a bit longer, but only if certain conditions are met:
1. legitimate qb
2. legitimate coaching staff

If the Chiefs can't manage those two things, then they will again be hot garbage.

Pioli's not firing Romeo. He thinks Romeo is doing a good job.

The Bad Guy
10-18-2012, 08:09 AM
When I hear Pioli say the roster is great on paper, he deserves to be ripped to shreds. It's like saying you have great cabinets, flooring and furniture but no fucking house.

We don't have a quarterback. We don't have a great roster.

stevieray
10-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Absolutely no pressure or expectations about this at all. Definitely check with him and see how comfortable he is. If he' s not, just let him be. Completely understand.

:thumb:

Molitoth
10-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Pioli's not firing Romeo. He thinks Romeo is doing a good job.

You have to understand that Pioli is NOT coming out into the media and going to use words to bash Romeo or throw him under the bus.
If you paid attention to the interview, Pioli said MANY times that it's Romeo's (and the assistant coaches) call to who is starting and playing on this team.

In other words: the blame got put on Romeo.

It's a strategic way for Pioli to stay and have a scape goat (Romeo).

I believe Romeo was retained as coach because the players wanted a breath of fresh air with a players coach after dealing with Haley. And now that they can relax a little, they are seeing that players coaches don't get f*cking results.

Pioli probably already has a contract extension and is working on finding Romeo's replacement for next season.

Do I like it? Nope, but I'm realistic.

Pioli sucks, but HE CAN turn it around by drafting Geno Smith, doing a good job with the rest of the draft, putting a legit head coach in place, and spending Clarks money to get the best Free agents possible. That's a big job, and if it doesn't get done... cancel your season tix and stop going to games.

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-18-2012, 09:21 AM

My emails are off. Will send again tomorrow. :clap:

Pestilence
10-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Has FAX put together the letter yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-18-2012, 09:35 AM

Damn. Though I must agree.

You've seen a lot of shit over the years with this team, so you'd have as good an idea as any regarding just how far we have fallen.

This sucks.

htismaqe
10-18-2012, 10:09 AM
born rich does not make you smart
just rich

Clark's not stupid. He has the best education money can buy.

He hired Pioli to handle this stuff. He doesn't want to be hands-on.

FAX
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Has FAX put together the letter yet?

Not yet, Mr. Pestilence.

I'm actually putting together three (3) separate approaches for us to play with. Started this morning early ... around 2 am. Sadly, I wound up getting slammed today with a project.

It shall be done and done well, but please be patient. I will have it posted sometime today/tonight/late tonight. But be assured that I shall not sleep nor eat nor bathe nor have sex nor dance like a meth-addicted rabbit until I get it posted.

Thanks for the patience.

FAX THE SOMEWHAT BUSY AT THE MOMENT

FAX
10-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Epistle templates will be completed and posted around midnight.

FAX

boogblaster
10-18-2012, 08:51 PM
good MR FAX .....

FAX
10-19-2012, 01:03 AM
Okie Dokie ... I have several templates that set different tones ... this is the first and is a sympathetic, respectful plea to Clark. I think it feels pretty good and elevates the discussion while keeping it clean ... tell me what you think. (And, please know that you will NOT hurt my feelings if you think it sucks. After all, it's almost 2:00 am.)

Dear Clark;

Loyalty. Faithfulness. Dedication. Yes, even Love.

These are the words that best describe the feelings of your fan base, Clark. The true fan base of the Kansas City Chiefs.

They are the words that characterize the passion of the people devoted to your family's honored franchise. A devotion that, for many, dates back half a century. But, they only convey the most minute fraction - the smallest fragment - of the emotion we feel toward your team ... our team. They are words that cannot and do not begin to impart the magnitude of intensity and depth of feeling held and shared by the thousands upon thousands of fans throughout the Chiefs Kingdom. Frankly, there are no words that can truly accomplish that.

And the honest truth is; words have proven useless.

For that reason - because our words are weak and wasted and seemingly worthless - many thousands of truly loyal, devoted, dedicated, life-long Chiefs fans have set aside words and taken action in a daring, desperate, but utterly determined attempt to garner your recognition, to gain your notice, to acquire at least one time your serious, focused attention in order that we might demonstrate to you the pain we feel over what the Chiefs have become in our eyes. Because words have failed. They have failed us. And they have failed you.

We want you to know, Clark, that for us, the Kansas City Chiefs are more than a football team. More than a group of young men playing a game. More than a few hours diversion on a Sunday afternoon. More than a demonstration of skill. Or a celebration in the case of victory, or consolation in defeat. The Chiefs are a common identity that binds our community; a unifying force of shared purpose that supersedes social class and cancels out geography - and even time. The Chiefs harmonize our disparity and reconcile our differences because, on Sunday afternoons, 16 days a year, we are all one. In red. Chiefs fans for life.

But that harmony has now been broken. And for those of us who remember the bad times, it's broken like never before.

And that is why, Clark, we are asking you to hear us. To understand us. To know what we know. To feel what we feel. And we're asking you to help us believe again in that vision of unity. A vision not just of a championship, but a dream that a group of young men can actually draw together people from diverse backgrounds, vocations, colors, traditions, and ages into a single, united voice that believes, within a single moment in time, in something good ... and true ... and successful. The dream that, a long time ago, was once the Chiefs.

And so we fly banners. We wear black on Fridays. We stop attending games. We take to the world of social media. We talk with each other and share our frustrations and exchange ideas and describe our feelings and discuss our embarrassment and console each other and wonder why it came to this - or how it was even possible. We do it because all we have now is each other and we want so very much to believe again.

These are very dark times for us, Clark. Many are losing faith and many already have. The Chiefs organization demeans their fans in social media. The front office insults us. The General Manager refuses to tell us the truth - or, perhaps, face it himself. And as a result, our beliefs are now rooted in things that are practically incomprehensible to us - and very, very wrong.

We believe that Scott Pioli holds us in disdain as uninformed patsies - the great unwashed masses of the uneducated and uninformed. We believe that players like Eric Winston (who don't even know us) view us as cruel and petty and sickening. We believe that Romeo Crennel doesn't respect us enough to be honest with us. We recognize this growing disconnection between the franchise and the fans and we wonder if you care.

76,000 fans have joined the SaveOurChiefs movement. 76,000 loyal, faithful, dedicated, devoted fans who have reached a decision. 76,000 fans who have finally determined that the treatment they receive from the Chiefs' front office is unconscionable. Unreasonable. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. We, who have given so much over the years and throughout the many, many consecutive seasons of disappointment, are now treated with contempt and scorn.

Please hear our voice, Clark. Listen to our stories. Visit us on the internet. Speak with us. Look around at the way the franchise your father built is treating its faithful followers - the young and the old alike. Listen. Look. Then act.

Give the Chiefs a General Manager who shares our love for the Chiefs and our devotion and, most importantly, our values. Give us a quarterback who can compete in the modern NFL. Give us a coaching staff committed to evoking and awakening the absolute best from each player's potential. Give us hope, Clark. And let us know that you are committed to building a future for the Kansas City Chiefs that surpasses even your father's dearest dreams. Give us that and we will give your team the loyalty and faithful dedication and love that it deserves. As we always have.

FAX

WhiteWhale
10-19-2012, 01:33 AM

I'm doing that right now.

Right now I feel like I'm a fan of a team that not only doesn't give a shit about trying to win, but also has both contempt and dislike for it's own fanbase.

I don't like giving money to a team that I feel is telling me to go fuck myself.

Guru
10-19-2012, 01:51 AM
FAX that was an absolutely INCREDIBLE read.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would love to share that on Facebook.

Raiderhater58
10-19-2012, 02:52 AM
Okie Dokie ... I have several templates that set different tones ... this is the first and is a sympathetic, respectful plea to Clark. I think it feels pretty good and elevates the discussion while keeping it clean ... tell me what you think. (And, please know that you will NOT hurt my feelings if you think it sucks. After all, it's almost 2:00 am.)

Dear Clark;

Loyalty. Faithfulness. Dedication. Yes, even Love.

These are the words that best describe the feelings of your fan base, Clark. The true fan base of the Kansas City Chiefs.

They are the words that characterize the passion of the people devoted to your family's honored franchise. A devotion that, for many, dates back half a century. But, they only convey the most minute fraction - the smallest fragment - of the emotion we feel toward your team ... our team. They are words that cannot and do not begin to impart the magnitude of intensity and depth of feeling held and shared by the thousands upon thousands of fans throughout the Chiefs Kingdom. Frankly, there are no words that can truly accomplish that.

And the honest truth is; words have proven useless.

For that reason - because our words are weak and wasted and seemingly worthless - many thousands of truly loyal, devoted, dedicated, life-long Chiefs fans have set aside words and taken action in a daring, desperate, but utterly determined attempt to garner your recognition, to gain your notice, to acquire at least one time your serious, focused attention in order that we might demonstrate to you the pain we feel over what the Chiefs have become in our eyes. Because words have failed. They have failed us. And they have failed you.

We want you to know, Clark, that for us, the Kansas City Chiefs are more than a football team. More than a group of young men playing a game. More than a few hours diversion on a Sunday afternoon. More than a demonstration of skill. Or a celebration in the case of victory, or consolation in defeat. The Chiefs are a common identity that binds our community; a unifying force of shared purpose that supersedes social class and cancels out geography - and even time. The Chiefs harmonize our disparity and reconcile our differences because, on Sunday afternoons, 16 days a year, we are all one. In red. Chiefs fans for life.

But that harmony has now been broken. And for those of us who remember the bad times, it's broken like never before.

And that is why, Clark, we are asking you to hear us. To understand us. To know what we know. To feel what we feel. And we're asking you to help us believe again in that vision of unity. A vision not just of a championship, but a dream that a group of young men can actually draw together people from diverse backgrounds, vocations, colors, traditions, and ages into a single, united voice that believes, within a single moment in time, in something good ... and true ... and successful. The dream that, a long time ago, was once the Chiefs.

And so we fly banners. We wear black on Fridays. We stop attending games. We take to the world of social media. We talk with each other and share our frustrations and exchange ideas and describe our feelings and discuss our embarrassment and console each other and wonder why it came to this - or how it was even possible. We do it because all we have now is each other and we want so very much to believe again.

These are very dark times for us, Clark. Many are losing faith and many already have. The Chiefs organization demeans their fans in social media. The front office insults us. The General Manager refuses to tell us the truth - or, perhaps, face it himself. And as a result, our beliefs are now rooted in things that are practically incomprehensible to us - and very, very wrong.

We believe that Scott Pioli holds us in disdain as uninformed patsies - the great unwashed masses of the uneducated and uninformed. We believe that players like Eric Winston (who don't even know us) view us as cruel and petty and sickening. We believe that Romeo Crennel doesn't respect us enough to be honest with us. We recognize this growing disconnection between the franchise and the fans and we wonder if you care.

76,000 fans have joined the SaveOurChiefs movement. 76,000 loyal, faithful, dedicated, devoted fans who have reached a decision. 76,000 fans who have finally determined that the treatment they receive from the Chiefs' front office is unconscionable. Unreasonable. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. We, who have given so much over the years and throughout the many, many consecutive seasons of disappointment, are now treated with contempt and scorn.

Please hear our voice, Clark. Listen to our stories. Visit us on the internet. Speak with us. Look around at the way the franchise your father built is treating its faithful followers - the young and the old alike. Listen. Look. Then act.

Give the Chiefs a General Manager who shares our love for the Chiefs and our devotion and, most importantly, our values. Give us a quarterback who can compete in the modern NFL. Give us a coaching staff committed to evoking and awakening the absolute best from each player's potential. Give us hope, Clark. And let us know that you are committed to building a future for the Kansas City Chiefs that surpasses even your father's dearest dreams. Give us that and we will give your team the loyalty and faithful dedication and love that it deserves. As we always have.

FAX

Absolutely Fantastic. You are amazing with words Mr FAX

ChiefGator
10-19-2012, 03:45 AM
I would add at the end.

P.S. This means, fire Pioli.
P.P.S. And that assclown of a quarterback as well.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-19-2012, 04:20 AM
I would add at the end.

ROFL

Woodchuck
10-19-2012, 07:02 AM

In my opinion, Bowe decided to leave months ago.

Pioli has never planned to give him a new deal.

Clark watches Bowe's performance over the last couple of games and thinks of the $600,000 he is making per game.

If he walks at the end of the year, all we get is a 3rd round comp pick.

If we tag him again, he might have a bad attitude.

It's time to let Bowe go.... All signs point to a trade being the smart thing to do...

Lonewolf Ed
10-19-2012, 07:24 AM

Oh, if I ever found a listening device in my office... there would be consequences! I'd make Polish sausage chili for dinner and give them something to listen to all day! :evil:

FAX
10-19-2012, 09:24 AM
I would add at the end.

It says that ... just not so bluntly. This is a nice letter not a bitchy one.

I'll post the bitchy one tonight. Busy again today.

Maybe somebody could arrange for this to be sent to the Star as a public letter to the editor? It would work for that purpose because it doesn't call someone and outright, diseased, oozing, camel vagina.

Feel free to make any changes, shorten, etc.

FAX

FAX
10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
FAX that was an absolutely INCREDIBLE read.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would love to share that on Facebook.

Thanks, Mr. Guru. I think it reads pretty well. It delivers a faux climax around paragraph 7 or so, then backs off and punches hard in the "76,000" paragraph.

Post it wherever you wish. I'm mailing mine to Clark once somebody gives me an address. I have a ton of forever stamps.

FAX

rabblerouser
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Trading Bowe wouldn't piss me off as much as some others here, but if its followed up with loyalty to Pioli and Crennel, I will take a few years break from the sport.

Just like I did to baseball in 1994 and Basketball a few years ago.

I haven't gone back to baseball and maybe watch 3 playoff basketball games a year.

Ill start following MMA and Hockey more.

I'm in the EXACT same boat; baseball lost me forever, basketball never had me...and football is losing me.

I am a fickle mistress.

teedubya
10-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Post it wherever you wish. I'm mailing mine to Clark once somebody gives me an address. I have a ton of forever stamps.

FAX

here is another address of his, in Dallas. I don't know his home address...

Clark K Hunt
Managing Director
+1.214.720.1600
clark@hfvfunds.com

Hfv Asset Management, L.P.
1601 Elm St
Ste 4000
Dallas, TX 75201-7202
United States

There are others... http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Clark+Hunt&sns4=t46&global=true#Dallas,+TX

If AustinChief knows where he lives... (highland park?) I can get his full address.

teedubya
10-19-2012, 10:33 AM
I believe this is it.

Clark & Tavia Hunt
3920 Euclid Avenue
Highland Park, TX 75205

Rausch
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks, Mr. Guru. I think it reads pretty well. It delivers a faux climax around paragraph 7 or so, then backs off and punches hard in the "76,000" paragraph.

FAX

Investment opportunity!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv3rM9F71rj3b3io1_500.jpg

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:42 AM
I believe this is it.

Clark & Tavia Hunt
3920 Euclid Avenue
Highland Park, TX 75205

Hey! I've been looking for you.

Check your PMs in a couple of hours.

And many gratitudinals for the address. That's a handy thing to have.

FAX

FAX
10-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Investment opportunity!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbyv3rM9F71rj3b3io1_500.jpg

ROFL

FAX

GloryDayz
10-19-2012, 10:46 AM

FAX

This... I've lived through the hiring, dealing with and removal of what I suspect was a person similar to Pioli. It wasn't nice, especially being the 2nd in command. I've not met or spent time with Pioli, but if these things are accurate he's not only clinical, but he may be have broken laws. At a minimum, for EEOs you'd never be able to enter the taped media into evidence to support your case. Yeah, you can tape, but you can't without disclosure or a judicial order. Yeah, case law that I was informed of when I'd have rather not needed to be informed of my own rights! LOL, and I wasn't worried... I'm actually surprised folks in the Arrowhead offices haven't raised more stink about it. It's the one last part that leaves me confused. But alas, there are plenty of other reasons to fire him, this just might top the list in many ways.