PDA

View Full Version : Football Go Fuck Yourself, San Diego

listopencil
10-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Broncos fan recovers after attack at Qualcomm Stadium

http://www.trbimg.com/img-508030ad/turbine/kswb-san-diego-man-assaulted-at-nfl-game-20121-001/600

By Rick Boone Fox 5 San Diego Reporter 9:39 a.m. PDT, October 18, 2012

SAN DIEGO – A Chula Vista man says he was knocked unconscious because of the NFL (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/topic/sports/football/national-football-league-ORSPT000007.topic) jersey he was wearing outside Qualcomm Stadium (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/topic/sports/football/qualcomm-stadium-PLREC000202.topic) right before Monday Night Football between the Chargers (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/topic/sports/football/san-diego-chargers-ORSPT000056.topic) and Broncos (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/topic/sports/football/denver-broncos-ORSPT000040.topic).

“Someone spilled their beer on me, and the next thing I noticed I woke up in a hospital the next day,” said Eric, a 22-year-old Broncos fan who didn’t want to give his last name.

Eric said Chargers fans began harassing him because he was wearing his Broncos jersey just before the start of the game. Within seconds someone hit him on the back of his head, and he fell to the ground and hit his head. He spent two days in the hospital. Wednesday, he returned home to begin the healing process.

“I was bleeding from my head. My body is in pain. I’m taking medication every day, and I’ve lost my sense of smell.”

So far, no arrest has been made and police have no leads. Police are asking witnesses to come forward and hope that someone may have captured the incident on cell phone video.

Eric said that although he was seriously injured, the attack will not keep him from returning to Qualcomm Stadium to watch football games in the future.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-san-diego-man-assaulted-at-nfl-game-20121017,0,1729263.story

DJJasonp
10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
I live in San Diego.....I've witnessed the dirtbag hostility first-hand (wearing chiefs jerseys)......

Does this surprises me?........Not at all.

I've literally stopped going to that stadium for this very reason.

Chief_For_Life58
10-18-2012, 03:04 PM
all denver fans can go die in a forest of burning aids trees. he got what he deserved wearing that ugly ass jersey

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Wow, I had no idea. I have heard lots of stories about The Black Hole but I've always assumed that the Charger crowd would be pretty mild.

ptlyon
10-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Bitch deserved it /sarcasm

DJJasonp
10-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Wow, I had no idea. I have heard lots of stories about The Black Hole but I've always assumed that the Charger crowd would be pretty mild.

nope........without jerseys on, you wouldnt be able to tell a difference between raider fans and charger fans

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:07 PM
all denver fans can go die in a forest of burning aids trees. he got what he deserved wearing that ugly ass jersey

Shove a railroad spike up your ass, and suck an AIDS infected tranny's cock. In other words enjoy your typical Thursday, douchebag.

ptlyon
Funny part is he didn't even get to enjoy the game!

Contrarian

It's a game dick!

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Bitch deserved it

And there's your tranny. Enjoy your man love, cockholster.

KCUnited
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM
APB on a sweet powder blue minivan.

Count Alex's Losses
10-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Stay down, bitch.

MotherfuckerJones
10-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Jesus he's a bronco fan but I don't want him hurt over it. And they say kc fans are bad? When's the last time you heard a kc fan beating an opposing fan to a pulp?

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Stay down, bitch.

It's gay in a threeway, if GoChiefs is the boy supplying leeway.

L.A. Chieffan
10-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Eric Winston is OK with this.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll never understand why people paint a target on their head like that. Let's taunt 60K drunk fans.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:15 PM
I'll never understand why people paint a target on their head like that. Let's taunt 60K drunk fans.

If they don't want opposing fans at their games maybe they should buy tickets and fill the seats themselves.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 03:17 PM
If they don't want opposing fans at their games maybe they should buy tickets and fill the seats themselves.

That has nothing to do with being a dumbass and walking into a lions den holding a steak.

Rain Man
The only thing more stupid than attacking a guy because of a football jersey is doing it in a crowded place. Hopefully they catch the idiots who did it.

And just to confirm, I hate John Elway. I need to be clear about that, but it's unrelated to this situation.

Detoxing

This.

I know people will respond with "It's a free Country! It's Just a Game! I should be able to wear whatever i want with out being assaulted!"

And yeah, all of that is true. You SHOULD be able to do that. But that's not always reality.

San Diego, Oakland or even KC are no exception.

32 Teams, 31 Stadiums full of hecklers that are ready to talk shit and harass rival fans (which lead to fights)

Rain Man
10-18-2012, 03:18 PM
That has nothing to do with being a dumbass and walking into a lions den holding a steak.

You should never be allowed to see a road game? It's a sporting event, not Thunderdome.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:19 PM

Talking shit back and forth is totally acceptable. Throwing a beer is very White Trash but, generally speaking, no one is getting hurt. Acting like a giant pussy and sucker punching someone from behind is a bitch move in just about any situation. Including this one.

Dicky McElephant
10-18-2012, 03:19 PM
You should never be allowed to see a road game? It's a sporting event, not Thunderdome.

This.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 03:20 PM

You should, but it's not smart to wear the opposing team's jersey or if you do you need to be surrounded by your own fans. Not saying he deserved it, but at some point you have to not put yourself in a potentially bad situation.

Clyde Frog
10-18-2012, 03:20 PM
A lot of this new generation the charger fans (since they got good in the last 10 years) are wanna be thugs....until shit gets real then they realize they're upper middle class douche bags and then they go and run to the cops. They're mostly fine in the morning but then they start to get drunk and act like assholes spilling beer on people and talking all kinds of shit...nit bust your balls cause you like a different team shit but racist, bigoted bullshit. Happens every time I go to a game there.

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Talking shit back and forth is totally acceptable. Throwing a beer is very White Trash but, generally speaking, no one is getting hurt. Acting like a giant pussy and sucker punching someone from behind is a bitch move in just about any situation. Including this one.

I don't disagree with you.

I'm just saying don't put yourself in that situation.

Clyde Frog
10-18-2012, 03:21 PM

Good luck doing that EVER. SD "fans" are the most fairweather "fans" Ive ever been around

Detoxing
10-18-2012, 03:23 PM

What SHOULD happen vs What CAN/DOES happen.

I SHOULD be able to walk down South East San Diego like Hacksaw Jim Duggan with an American Flag draped over my shoulder screaming, "U S A, U S A, U S A...FUCK MEXICO, go back to where you came from"

I SHOULD be able to do that.....but i'll likely get sent to the hospital.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:24 PM

My son went to the last DEN-OAK game. In OAK. When one of the fans stated trying to get belligerent, the other Raider fans around him backed him down and made him knock it off.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Good luck doing that EVER. SD "fans" are the most fairweather "fans" Ive ever been around

The ones I have talked to know next to nothing about their team or the NFL in general.

BigCatDaddy
My son went to the last DEN-OAK game. In OAK. When one of the fans stated trying to get belligerent, the other Raider fans around him backed him down and made him knock it off.

Good. In another section or another game he may not have been so lucky.

Molitoth
it happens at every stadium. San Diego is a great f*cking city. (at least to visit)

Buck
10-18-2012, 03:26 PM
This happens in every city. I've been physically fucked with in Arrowhead and Invesco or whatever its called now just because I was wearing a Chargers jersey.

Detoxing
A lot of this new generation the charger fans (since they got good in the last 10 years) are wanna be thugs....until shit gets real then they realize they're upper middle class douche bags and then they go and run to the cops. They're mostly fine in the morning but then they start to get drunk and act like assholes spilling beer on people and talking all kinds of shit...nit bust your balls cause you like a different team shit but racist, bigoted bullshit. Happens every time I go to a game there.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that if you took the jersey off, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Charger fan and a Raider fan. To a degree, he's right.

There is a large segment of Charger fans who aren't "wanna-be" thugs. They are thugs.

BigCatDaddy

I SHOULD be able to walk down South East San Diego like Hacksaw Jim Duggan with an American Flag draped over my shoulder screaming, "U S A, U S A, U S A...**** MEXICO, go back to where you came from"

This

BigCatDaddy
10-18-2012, 03:27 PM
This happens in every city. I've been physically ****ed with in Arrowhead and Invesco or whatever its called now just because I was wearing a Chargers jersey.

I don't think it's all that unusual. This guy just happened to make the news.

Inmem58
I'll be there for the Thursday night game.

I'm ready.

listopencil
Good. In another section or another game he may not have been so lucky.

Yup. True. He also tends to be respectful, and more playful then mean in his trash talking. He actually gets along well with Raider fans out here in NorCal as do I.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:28 PM
This happens in every city. I've been physically ****ed with in Arrowhead and Invesco or whatever its called now just because I was wearing a Chargers jersey.

How many days did you have to spend in the hospital?

Rain Man
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM

I SHOULD be able to walk down South East San Diego like Hacksaw Jim Duggan with an American Flag draped over my shoulder screaming, "U S A, U S A, U S A...**** MEXICO, go back to where you came from"

I can see that, I guess. I've been to some road games, but I have my head on a swivel and stay low-key. I've worn a visiting jersey, though, and had it visible. I've taken a little razzing, but nothing at all threatening.

You'd have to be pretty moronic to start a fight at a football game, but in a crowd of 70,000 (or 25,000 in San Diego), I guess there'll be some morons.

ptlyon
10-18-2012, 03:30 PM
And there's your tranny. Enjoy your man love, cockholster.

Ok I've fixed my post as it was meant as sarcasm, but as long as we are in the subject, you can go fuck yourself.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Ok I've fixed my post as it was meant as sarcasm, but as long as we are in the subject, you can go **** yourself.

Fine with me.

Clyde Frog
10-18-2012, 03:31 PM
The ones I have talked to know next to nothing about their team or the NFL in general.

Yep. completely agree.

Radar Chief
10-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Eric Winston is OK with this.

The important question we should all be asking is, did they cheer when he went down?

Inmem58
10-18-2012, 03:32 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/19/6ana8u3e.jpg

Fuck you Buck

KCUnited
10-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I've worn my Chiefs gear on the road and had a couple people buy me a beer and smoke me up in the lot.

Buck
10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
How many days did you have to spend in the hospital?

None. I'm just saying you are a dumbass for thinking its a San Diego thing.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:36 PM
None. I'm just saying you are a dumbass for thinking its a San Diego thing.

It is a San Diego thing. It's also an Oakland thing. I'd say you're the dumbass for trying to gloss it over.

tooge
10-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Hopefully he will regain his sense of smell about the time the stench of the donkos without manning begins in about two years.

Dicky McElephant
10-18-2012, 03:42 PM
This happens in every city. I've been physically fucked with in Arrowhead and Invesco or whatever its called now just because I was wearing a Chargers jersey.

I remember that happening for the Monday Night game. Those guys were douchebags.

Radar Chief
10-18-2012, 03:42 PM
It is a San Diego thing. It's also an Oakland thing. I'd say you're the dumbass for trying to gloss it over.

If he had been shanked, that would be an Oakland thing.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Hopefully he will regain his sense of smell about the time the stench of the donkos without manning begins in about two years.

Osweiler should be ready to go by then.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:46 PM
If he had been shanked, that would be an Oakland thing.

They probably have a shank booth outside the stadium in OAK run by guys on work furlough.

Buck

Yep, drunk idiots only appear in CA.

listopencil
Yep, drunk idiots only appear in CA.

He wasn't drunk. He tossed his beer. He's just a pussy.

Buck
10-18-2012, 03:48 PM
I remember that happening for the Monday Night game. Those guys were douchebags.

Yeah at least I had backup or I may have ended up in the hospital.

In Denver, after the Hochuli game, I was walking back to my car and a shitbird ran by me and punched me in the back of the head. He was far too fast for me to catch.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 03:51 PM

In Denver, after the Hochuli game, I was walking back to my car and a shitbird ran by me and punched me in the back of the head. He was far too fast for me to catch.

Were you wearing a Rivers jersey? He was probably a Charger fan that thought you were Rivers. Charger fans can't tell the difference.

Cephalic Trauma
10-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Because a few bad apples happened to do something completely asinine, it's safe to make the assumption that all charger fans are this way?

You don't work for a national media outlet that primarily covers sports, do you?

gblowfish
10-18-2012, 04:09 PM
What a waste of beer. Should have just knocked him out and saved the beer.

No, seriously. Not cool to attack a Donk Fan.
Unless he's wearing an Elway or Tebow jersey.
Then it's like an "asking for it because of the way she dressed" rape deal.

OK, I'm just kidding.
Never cool to attack a fan wearing his team colors.

Unless you're wearing Raider or Donk stuff in Arrowhead.

Kidding....I'm Kidding....

tooge
10-18-2012, 04:17 PM
wasnt cool to attack the guy, particularly from behind. Having said that, if you are a fan of the visiting team and want to wear your jersey, by all means, you should be able to. However, if you are an ass hat and taunt the fans if your team is winning, you deserve a beatdown.

Detoxing
10-18-2012, 04:21 PM

It's an NFL thing.

Don't try to localize it. Idiots are everywhere.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 04:34 PM
It's an NFL thing.

Don't try to localize it. Idiots are everywhere.

It's not excusable no matter who does it. I've met my fair share of douchebags who are "fans" of various teams. The guys that go to the home games tend to be from the area though. For instance I have seen the absolute dregs of society proudly sporting their Raider gear here in NorCal. From what I have seen there are many Raider "fans" that are pussies who only wear the black because they think it makes them look tough. Up til now I have associated this type of behavior with these scumbag wannabe gangstas.

Der Flöprer
10-18-2012, 04:34 PM

Between you, Tiny, and me, they would've been fools.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 04:38 PM
He was quoted as yelling "VONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" just before the attack.

suds79
10-18-2012, 04:48 PM
This is why I never wear gear to away stadiums. Just seems like extra hassle to me.

Should you be able to wear your jersey and cheer as you want? Yes.

But the reality is unless you want to deal with drunk idiots heckling you all game or possibly getting knocked the F out, you might be better off just wearing neutrals, staying quiet and enjoying the game.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 04:49 PM
I wear KC gear in St. Louie all the time. They kind of crinkle thier noses, but that's about it.

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2012, 05:23 PM
It was nice of Manning to let the guy use his neck brace...

InChiefsHell
10-18-2012, 05:26 PM
San Diego has fans? Who the fuck knew?

Baconeater
10-18-2012, 05:38 PM
It's funny because it happened to a Broncos fan.

Gary
10-18-2012, 06:58 PM
So you're not supposed to donkey punch a broncos fan every time you see one? Juuuuuust kidding donkey delighters!

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-18-2012, 07:17 PM

pussy douchebag

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-18-2012, 07:18 PM
We went to a Denver/Dallas game and all game these guys in the back were harrassing my 15 year-old daughter. Pure trash.

I will never go to another away game again, unless in a large group.

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-18-2012, 07:19 PM
San Diego has fans? Who the **** knew?

I think it was just a lost Raider fan.

#1 Bronco's Fan
10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
You should, but it's not smart to wear the opposing team's jersey or if you do you need to be surrounded by your own fans. Not saying he deserved it, but at some point you have to not put yourself in a potentially bad situation.

See that is what's wrong with this country. You are saying the person wearing a friggin jersey was wrong because he should have known better. Its a damn game. The apes that perpetuated this violence are the ones in the wrong. Anyway, the NFL has done very little to crack down on this type of violence so as I said I am not going to anymore games. It is just not that fun.

Simply Red
10-18-2012, 07:32 PM
So the Chargers were the real winners after all? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQKr4pzn1lc)

KCtotheSB
10-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Stories like this make me worry about bringing my pregnant wife with me to Denver in Week 17. Not to say Denver fans are like this, but every team has their idiot fans who just don't get it...

listopencil
10-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Stories like this make me worry about bringing my pregnant wife with me to Denver in Week 17. Not to say Denver fans are like this, but every team has their idiot fans who just don't get it...

I haven't really heard about stuff like this happening at Mile High, but I bet Taco John could hook you up with some Bronco fans from Orangemane who are going. There are a lot of decent people over there who go to the games that wouldn't let shit like this happen.

ClevelandBronco
10-18-2012, 08:41 PM
Someone should have told the guy that football sucks at the stadium. I'll be damned if I can figure out why people waste money on tickets. Want to really see the game? Stay home.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Someone should have told the guy that football sucks at the stadium. I'll be damned if I can figure out why people waste money on tickets. Want to really see the game? Stay home.

Best seat in the house and the drinks are a lot cheaper. Occasionally I charge myself a ridiculous amount of money to park in my driveway and spill beer on myself just to get that "going to the stadium" experience.

Jmart
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
As a Chiefs fan in SD I have been to 10+ games here. The fans here are the worst! After a big fight a few years ago I stopped going to games. From the second I get out of the car it is constant harassment. And I am 6-3 220+ so I normally don't get messed with at all. Once I had a little kid cursing me in front of his dad. Went to the game last year after a 3-year hiatus and was expecting the worst but it wasn't that bad last year. Was with a big group of Chargers fans though. Been to KC games in Dallas, Houston, NY, Arizona and Denver and nothing was close to what I normally experience here in SD.

Went to Denver a couple years ago for a game (the 35-0 halftime Haley finger-wagging game) and was expecting the worst but not one person said a thing during two hours of tailgating and the first half of the game. When they did start up it wasn't that bad...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Don't drink Coors khaki in SoCal

kieth stone
10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Apparently pioli cannot do the job !! Cassel cannot do the job !! Crennel cannot do the job !! Maybe we should contact SOA at least they get the job done !!!!!!!!

lewdog
10-18-2012, 09:41 PM
See it would be a good year to see a Chiefs road game because any shit that somebody would say to you, you would just agree with because this team is that terrible!

Random Raider Fan: "Hey dbag Chiefs fan, your team sucks so much ass. Go fuck yourself."

Chiefs Fan: I know! We suck so bad I don't even want us to win this game.

listopencil
10-18-2012, 09:43 PM
See it would be a good year to see a Chiefs road game because any shit that somebody would say to you, you would just agree with because this team is that terrible!

Random Raider Fan: "Hey dbag Chiefs fan, your team sucks so much ass. Go **** yourself."

Chiefs Fan: I know! We suck so bad I don't even want us to win this game.

Heh. Untrollable.

JoeyChuckles
10-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Why is KC labeled a bad town for cheering at the wrong time and stuff like this happens in other cities?

InChiefsHell
10-18-2012, 10:16 PM
FWIW I'd bet the vast majority of SD fans would condemn the hell out of this. There's always some drunk assholes. BUT...it seems like the stories of people getting their asses kicked, it's always like Oakland or San Diego. Cali is all kinda fucked up I guess...

listopencil
10-18-2012, 10:31 PM
FWIW I'd bet the vast majority of SD fans would condemn the hell out of this. There's always some drunk assholes. BUT...it seems like the stories of people getting their asses kicked, it's always like Oakland or San Diego. Cali is all kinda ****ed up I guess...

Fans Brawl In Stands During 49ers-Raiders Preseason Game: Ravens Fans Fight In Stadium (VIDEOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/22/fans-fight-49ers-raiders-ravens_n_932795.html

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2012, 10:55 PM
It's sad that this will get less press than Winston running his fucking mouth.

DaFace
10-19-2012, 12:04 AM

I've been to a game at Invesco wearing my DT jersey, and it's fine. There's always a chance you'll run into a douchebag, but I'd be pretty surprised if you had any more trouble than people giving you a playful hard time.

I have serious doubts that the people who end up hurt in these stories were sitting and quietly enjoying the game. Chances are they were either being obnoxious or not being able to let idiots go without reacting.

Simply Red
10-19-2012, 12:09 AM
I've been to a game at Invesco wearing my DT jersey, and it's fine. There's always a chance you'll run into a douchebag, but I'd be pretty surprised if you had any more trouble than people giving you a playful hard time.

I have serious doubts that the people who end up hurt in these stories were sitting and quietly enjoying the game. Chances are they were either being obnoxious or not being able to let idiots go without reacting.

yeah you never hear about that part. I am in total agreement.

A Salt Weapon
10-19-2012, 12:23 AM
Went to Denver a couple years ago for a game (the 35-0 halftime Haley finger-wagging game) and was expecting the worst but not one person said a thing during two hours of tailgating and the first half of the game. When they did start up it wasn't that bad...

We were at that one as well, games in Denver were always enjoyable for us, yeah there was a bunch of shittalking but never any violence that I saw. Even the tailgating we had broncos/chiefs fans mixed in and everyone was having a blast.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious
10-19-2012, 12:38 AM
I have been to several Denver games wearing my Chiefs gear and everyone was very respectful, but I also returned the favor.

Although we give Denver fans a lot of shit, they are by far a higher-class group than a lot of the NFL.

Their cheerleaders are hot, too.

BigCatDaddy
10-19-2012, 01:21 AM
See that is what's wrong with this country. You are saying the person wearing a friggin jersey was wrong because he should have known better. Its a damn game. The apes that perpetuated this violence are the ones in the wrong. Anyway, the NFL has done very little to crack down on this type of violence so as I said I am not going to anymore games. It is just not that fun.

Of course he should be able to wear his jersey and the guys that did the assaulting are "wrong". He however put himself in a high risk situation when doing what he did. I should be able to walk down the street of a "hood" in the dark of night as well, but I sure as hell won't be doing it.

Inspector
10-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Thankfully nobody is classless enough to actually blame the victim.

Hope the guy recovers ok.

AussieChiefsFan
10-19-2012, 07:22 AM
Seriously, it's things like this......

CanadianChief
10-19-2012, 08:27 AM
Damn...he got his ass kicked by a bunch of angry flip flop wearing, cutoff jean shorts lunatics!!!!

beach tribe
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I almost got killed the last time the Chiefs played the Dolphins down here.
I can't believe people will seriously attack you in certain stadiums for wearing the wrong colors, but they will.
Call me a pussy, but I will never wear a Chiefs jersey to Joe Robbie Stadium again.

beach tribe
10-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Do people do that kind of shit in KC??

J Diddy
10-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Do people do that kind of shit in KC??

I remember a couple of buddies and myself going to the Chiefs-Bears when Priest set the record. One of my friends was a Bears fan. Even though we beat them handily and two of us had a Chiefs jersey on, a pickup full of jackasses jumped out trying to pick a fight with the guy in the Bears jersey. About 6 of them and 3 of us and I'm not a fighter by any means. It just happened that a group of 4 saw what was going on and came over and helped talk them down or it could have been similar.

Moral of the story: Idiots are everywhere.

el borracho
10-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Well, we only have one side of the story so we can't be sure what really happened, but it sounds like Eric needs to round up some friends next time he goes to the game.

Rausch
10-19-2012, 12:23 PM
The Chargers have fans?...

listopencil
10-19-2012, 12:25 PM
The Chargers have fans?...

Could have been a Raider fan, he never saw the guy.

el borracho
10-19-2012, 12:26 PM
As a Chiefs fan in SD I have been to 10+ games here. The fans here are the worst! After a big fight a few years ago I stopped going to games. From the second I get out of the car it is constant harassment. And I am 6-3 220+ so I normally don't get messed with at all. Once I had a little kid cursing me in front of his dad. Went to the game last year after a 3-year hiatus and was expecting the worst but it wasn't that bad last year. Was with a big group of Chargers fans though. Been to KC games in Dallas, Houston, NY, Arizona and Denver and nothing was close to what I normally experience here in SD.

Hometeam fans are a lot less violent when the visiting team loses by 5 touchdowns.