PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Joe Montana's Top 10 games (Chiefs got 2 of 'em)

Count Zarth
10-21-2012, 08:34 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BtPNsrNthAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predarat
10-21-2012, 08:38 AM
That was a helluva year for sure. That donk Monday Night game was epic. Those two playoff games were damn awesome. Damn cheapshottin fuck head Bills.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-21-2012, 08:45 AM
cool our last playoff win

mcaj22
10-21-2012, 08:50 AM
lol at Buddy Ryan punching Kevin Gilbride right in the face and still being able to coach the very next game.

Today that would be a monster fine/suspension

BoneKrusher
10-21-2012, 08:50 AM
lol at Buddy Ryan punching Kevin Gilbride right in the face and still being able to coach the very next game.

ROFL

petegz28
10-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Goose bumps

Otter
10-21-2012, 09:07 AM
arguably the best qb of all time sitting on the roster and limp nipple, weak ass team don't even try for a protege - yeah, i'm cetain this team is an equal balance of snake bitten and plain dumb

rabblerouser
10-21-2012, 10:02 AM
That was a helluva year for sure. That donk Monday Night game was epic. Those two playoff games were damn awesome. Damn cheapshottin **** head Bills.

That's two seperate years; the two playoff victories were at the end of the '93 season - the Donk MNF was in Oct of '94...

I was a sophomore in High School the last time we won a playoff game.

**** you, Pioli.

Yeah Goodell woulda sent Buddy for sensitivity training during his suspensions; Buddy Ryan wouldn't coach in this pansy league.

Chuck Cecil and Ronnie Lott wouldn't be allowed to play because they 'hit too hard.'
arguably the best qb of all time sitting on the roster and limp nipple, weak ass team don't even try for a protege - yeah, i'm cetain this team is an equal balance of snake bitten and plain dumb

Hey now - they used a supplemental pick on Matt Blundin!!! The 'QB of the Future'!!!

(That was funny - dumb and snakebit?? After 20 years...it sure seems like it.)

**** you, Piloi.

DaWolf
10-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I miss that D...

Rausch
10-21-2012, 11:32 AM
By the time Joe hit KC he had a rag arm. Duck city.

He was Ali leaning on the ropes.

But he was JOE.

That alone lifted the whole team...

rabblerouser
10-21-2012, 12:43 PM
By the time Joe hit KC he had a rag arm. Duck city.

He was Ali leaning on the ropes.

But he was JOE.

That alone lifted the whole team...

That '93 team could've given Dallas a run for its money in the Super Bowl.

And Joe could still uncork one when he had to.

He just usually didn't have to - , what was it, 'throw balloons at the darts, not darts at the balloons'?

his throws were always so perfect.

otherstar
10-21-2012, 12:54 PM
I remember those games quite well. Great memories! I couldn't sit down for the last 10 minutes of the Oilers game (watching from home, I was pacing the room). Sad that KC hasn't done squat since.

Frazod
10-21-2012, 01:40 PM

He just usually didn't have to - , what was it, 'throw balloons at the darts, not darts at the balloons'?

I remember waking up that morning just knowing it would be Chiefs v. 49ers in the Super Bowl. That would have been the greatest thing ever. Instead the football gods raped the universe and gave us Buffalo v. Dallas. 4321

Deberg_1990
10-21-2012, 02:09 PM

Nobody was beating the 92/93 Cowboys. They were on another level all around. The real super bowls were the NFC championships with the Niners. The Niners didn't beat them until JJ left and they aquired Deion.

crispystl420
10-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Nobody was beating the 92/93 Cowboys. They were on another level all around. The real super bowls were the NFC championships with the Niners. The Niners didn't beat them until JJ left and they aquired Deion.

yeah dude, that Cowbows team would have waxxed our asses.

DJJasonp
10-21-2012, 05:24 PM
if my memory serves me well....

That same season, didnt we play Dallas in Dallas......and lost a very close game (I recall a couple typical Irving push-offs that werent called).

Any hoo....I also remember a cowboy with a quote that mentioned the chiefs as being the toughest game they got the whole year.

EDIT: I think that was the 95 season

rabblerouser
10-22-2012, 05:49 AM
if my memory serves me well....

That same season, didnt we play Dallas in Dallas......and lost a very close game (I recall a couple typical Irving push-offs that werent called).

Any hoo....I also remember a cowboy with a quote that mentioned the chiefs as being the toughest game they got the whole year.

EDIT: I think that was the 95 season

Yep, Thanksgiving Day...I remember the Steve Bono fumble that sealed the deal.

yeah dude, that Cowbows team would have waxxed our asses.

would've had to have been better than what The Buffalo Bills showed up for...

Deberg_1990
10-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Yea, the Thanksgiving Day game was 95 with Bono. Chiefs kept it close in the 1st half, but then the Cowpokes pulled away.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-22-2012, 06:45 AM
Yea, the Thanksgiving Day game was 95 with Bono. Chiefs kept it close in the 1st half, but then the Cowpokes pulled away.

At least Dale Carter gave Irving a good yank of the face mask and followed it up with a kick to the nuts.

theelusiveeightrop
10-22-2012, 06:48 AM
I remember the playoff game in Houston where we won. Don't remember all the details though. Thanks weed. Who through the ball at which Oiler player billboard after scoring a TD?

KILLER_CLOWN
10-22-2012, 06:49 AM
I remember the playoff game in Houston where we won. Don't remember all the details though. Thanks weed. Who through the ball at which Oiler player billboard after scoring a TD?

Keith Cash and it was Buddy Ryan.

TEX
10-22-2012, 07:25 AM
I was at ther Playoff game against the Oilers in the Astrodome. I remember Keith Cash scoring a TD and throwing the football at the picture of Buddy Ryan. And the last TD by Marcus Allen was a thing of beauty just as much as Montana's pass to Willie Davis over Chris Dishman. WHAT A GAME! To this day, the BEST game I've ever attended at any level.

Reerun_KC
10-22-2012, 07:41 AM
I was at ther Playoff game against the Oilers in the Astrodome. I remember Keith Cash scoring a TD and throwing the football at the picture of Buddy Ryan. And the last TD by Marcus Allen was a thing of beauty just as much as Montana's pass to Willie Davis over Chris Dishman. WHAT A GAME! To this day, the BEST game I've ever attended at any level.

How life has changed. And just think without Montana, Marty never gets past pittsburgh...

dallaschiefsfan
10-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Here's something to keep in mind that the Montana/Young deal reveals. Good QB's aren't forged in the romper room where your starting QB is protected from looking at the guy behind them. I love how the 49ers left that situation as-is for a few years before trading Montana and just let both of those guys think they're better than the other. Championship QB's aren't thrown off by an ascending QB that wants his job...nor is a rising star turned to jelly simply because he has Joe Montana in front of him. Take note NFL coaches. Stop treating your QB's like their sensitivities can't handle it. If they can't...well...bye.