PDA

View Full Version : Football Chargers accused of cheating

Chocolate Hog
10-21-2012, 10:42 AM
@JayGlazer: I'm reporting NFL is investing the Chargers after they were caught using banned Stick em-type substance vs DEN

Mr_Tomahawk
10-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Great.

Another excuse for Pioli.

Ebolapox
10-21-2012, 10:47 AM
eh, just have em' wipe it off and then go play the game. worked for denver.

theelusiveeightrop
Stick- um. Now we know why Cassell's dick is stuck in Pioli's mouth.

mr. tegu
@JayGlazer: I'm reporting NFL is INVESTING the Chargers after they were caught using banned Stick em-type substance vs DEN

So the NFL is investing in the stick em substance for use by all teams?

DomCasual
10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
I hate it when teams use a banned substance against us. I swear! We seem to be the only team in the league that doesn't do this kind of stuff.

:)

mikey23545
10-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Wow, they tried to out-Denver Denver! LMAO

bevischief
10-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Why don't they investigate why Cassel is still a starting QB?

CaliforniaChief
10-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Stick 'em: Works for 30 minutes guaranteed or your money back!

Easy 6
10-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Stick 'em: Works for 30 minutes guaranteed or your money back!

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Gonzo
10-21-2012, 11:17 AM
I hate it when teams use a banned substance against us. I swear! We seem to be the only team in the league that doesn't do this kind of stuff.

:)

Well, yes. So far it seems like its just Denver and San Diego.

Keep on deflecting their dishonor though. Here's something that should be in front of Denver's SB trophies:

http://grtaylor2.com/wp-content/uploads/Asterisk.jpg

siberian khatru
10-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Why don't they investigate why Cassel is still a starting QB?

LMAO

Von Dumbass
10-21-2012, 12:29 PM
@JayGlazer: I'm reporting NFL is investing the Chargers after they were caught using banned Stick em-type substance vs DEN

This proves that it doesn't matter what you have on your jerseys. The better team will win the game.

Edit: And that Crisco game or whatever isn't as big of a deal as Chiefs fans make it out to be. Denver only ran 3 plays before they had to wipe the substance off their jerseys. You guys just use that as an excuse as to why you lost.

SNR
10-21-2012, 12:31 PM
This proves that it doesn't matter what you have on your jerseys. The better team will win the game.

Good. So when you guys have hot semen drenched into your jerseys just before a game, at least the NFL won't investigate the matter.

SNR
10-21-2012, 12:32 PM

Edit: And that Crisco game or whatever isn't as big of a deal as Chiefs fans make it out to be. Denver only ran 3 plays before they had to wipe the substance off their jerseys. You guys just use that as an excuse as to why you lost.
There are a few other reasons we can point to.

Rain Man
10-21-2012, 12:35 PM

Or pretend to wipe them off.

That was handled so poorly. Denver was not called for unsportsmanlike conduct. They were not called for delay of game. They were not forced to change jerseys and just had to pretend that they wiped down their tainted jerseys.

What should have happened is that the refs should have called them for unsportsmanlike conduct, sent them off the field, and not let them back on until they changed jerseys. Let the backups play until the cheaters stop cheating.

Ebolapox
10-21-2012, 12:38 PM

the bigger deal was the bullshit penalty call that negated a TD for gonzo. fuck you and fuck your team.

KC Tattoo
10-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Damn and I'm just rooting for Norvel not to be fired. Hoping we get our shit together before he does and that they just continue to fail in the playoffs.

mikey23545
10-21-2012, 12:48 PM
This proves that it doesn't matter what you have on your jerseys.

Wow...I wonder why they bother putting it on their jerseys in the first place if that's true.

3rd&48ers
10-21-2012, 02:14 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks4.gif

3rd&48ers
10-21-2012, 02:15 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/cheatingdonks3.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-21-2012, 05:43 PM

This.

Another fond Marty memory...

listopencil
10-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Or pretend to wipe them off.

That was handled so poorly. Denver was not called for unsportsmanlike conduct. They were not called for delay of game. They were not forced to change jerseys and just had to pretend that they wiped down their tainted jerseys.

What should have happened is that the refs should have called them for unsportsmanlike conduct, sent them off the field, and not let them back on until they changed jerseys. Let the backups play until the cheaters stop cheating.

So tell me, what edge would an Offensive Lineman gain by putting an oily substance on his jersey? Wouldn't that only prevent the Defensive Linemen from illegally holding the O-Linemen?

cdcox
10-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Chargers accidentally got it on their hands from the pregame handshake.

FAX
10-21-2012, 06:04 PM
What is the AFCW coming to?

Denver uses Crisco, the Chargers use stick-um, and the Raiders use stick-em-up.

FAX

BryanBusby
10-21-2012, 10:15 PM
@JayGlazer: False alarm: turns out it was just Philip Rivers using Stick-Em to glue his balls to his ass so he could stick his dick between his legs and pretend to have a hairy vagina

Chiefs=Good
10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
So tell me, what edge would an Offensive Lineman gain by putting an oily substance on his jersey? Wouldn't that only prevent the Defensive Linemen from illegally holding the O-Linemen?

I take it you never played the game?

listopencil
10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
I take it you never played the game?

Do you have an answer to my question?

Chiefs=Good
10-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Do you have an answer to my question?

Of course it matters. its about leverage and trying to push, control and slide linemen with a substance like that on a jersey is going to be incredibly hard.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-21-2012, 10:45 PM
They're doing it wrong

Chiefs=Good
10-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Also ur naive if u think holding dosnt happen of every play. Especially inside the pads.

FAX
10-21-2012, 10:49 PM

My God, man. Have you no heart? 1 in 4 defensive linemen are severely allergic to vegetable oil. You cannot rush a quarterback when you are sneezing and suffering the heartbreak of watery eyes and runny nose. And ever heard of hives? Hives!?!? Giant, red, stinging, swollen, blotchy welts over 90 percent your body! Try making a tackle on a professional halfback while you're scratching your balls and see how well you do.

FAX

Garcia Bronco
10-21-2012, 11:00 PM
lol at the 30 minute MBG.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-21-2012, 11:31 PM
I thought Stickum was banned long ago because the Raiders were winning Super Bowls.

ClevelandBronco
10-21-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm an advocate for cheating in professional sports. I really see no problem with it at all as long as you're willing to gamble against the consequences.

Ugly Duck
10-22-2012, 02:09 AM
I'm an advocate for cheating in professional sports.

Oh... so thats why there are Bronco fans in Cleveland - they are actually fans of cheating!

htismaqe
10-22-2012, 07:44 AM

LMAO

No, we didn't lose because of the Crisco.

But the Crisco is just further proof that the Broncos will do anything to win.

Tradition of cheating.

Gary
10-22-2012, 08:49 AM
When did this guy sign with San Diego?:
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/201/789/ojrep_display_image.jpg?1271572918

" Now you know this don't look natural Coach. now you know it don't... I look like I just jacked off an elephant.