PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs SaveOurChiefs in my latest column on the NFL...

jwhit
10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cam-newton-robert-griffin-michael-vick-NFL-truths-information-bubble-hurts-black-qbs-102312

Don't give up. Keep pushing your message.

Whitlock

CaliforniaChief
10-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Two mentions. Great work, JWhit. The movement continues.

bench_pioli
10-23-2012, 11:47 AM
BENCH PIOLI!

Pestilence
10-23-2012, 11:47 AM
4. Did I mention Brady Quinn won the KC starting job with a zero-TD, two-INT, 38-10 blowout loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

Think about that. Matt Cassel has a $60 million contract and he just lost his job to a guy who played like he’s overpaid at $1.5 million. During a series of face-saving interviews last week, Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli promised he didn’t dictate to Romeo Crennel or Todd Haley that Cassel had to be the starting quarterback. But Pioli has never signed a viable backup QB to challenge Cassel.

Now do you understand why there’s a fan revolt (@saveourchiefs on Twitter or saveourchiefs.com) in KC?.

-King-
10-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Bench Babb, Fire Whitlock!
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI
10-23-2012, 11:49 AM
ROFL

There it is...

The race card and SOS. I knew he'd throw it out there SOMEHOW.

bevischief
10-23-2012, 11:50 AM
White QBs don’t have to deal with this. In Kansas City, a group of fans paid for a banner to be flown over Arrowhead Stadium that called for owner Clark Hunt to bench Matt Cassel. Kansas City’s backup quarterback is Brady Quinn, the Cleveland bust. He’s not a solution. But he was named the starter on Monday.

4. Did I mention Brady Quinn won the KC starting job with a zero-TD, two-INT, 38-10 blowout loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

Think about that. Matt Cassel has a $60 million contract and he just lost his job to a guy who played like he’s overpaid at $1.5 million. During a series of face-saving interviews last week, Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli promised he didn’t dictate to Romeo Crennel or Todd Haley that Cassel had to be the starting quarterback. But Pioli has never signed a viable backup QB to challenge Cassel.

Now do you understand why there’s a fan revolt (@saveourchiefs on Twitter or saveourchiefs.com) in KC?

FAX
10-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Nice piece, Mr. jwhit. Actually, thought provoking.

FAX

Rausch
10-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Good news - no information bubble will save Romeo (who's time here has been a romantic tragedy.)

FAX
10-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Good news - no information bubble will save Romeo (who's time here has been a romantic tragedy.)

True, Mr. Rausch. True ...

But the possibility still exists that an information snot bubble could save him. If, that is, he can muster up one sufficiently large to float him out of the city.

The problem, of course, is radar. If they pick him up, he's bound to be shot down as a UFO.

FAX

The Bad Guy
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
ROFL

There it is...

You honestly are the biggest hypocrite on the board.

Ace Gunner
10-23-2012, 12:46 PM
"We’re in our political season. Democrats and Republicans both have their respective information bubbles, MSNBC and FOX News, respectively. They can lock their televisions on a single channel and avoid hearing their perspectives challenged in a credible way and hear their critics’ lambasted. It’s comforting. It’s polarizing. It’s unhealthy for intellectual growth and our democracy."

Absolutely. I don't watch tv other than NFL and this is one reason why I don't watch tv.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Whitlockbabymomma

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:04 PM
You honestly are the biggest hypocrite on the board.

It's time for a cleansing, purging fire both at Arrowhead and around here as well.

Molitoth
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
ROFL

There it is...

Whitlocks passion for race talk is challenging your passion for being a dumbf*ck.

memyselfI
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Whitlocks passion for race talk is challenging your passion for being a dumbf*ck.

Just realize that his mentioning the SOS in an article about race will not do it any favors. That issue where he seems to lose a lot of people and credibility.

HemiEd
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Good work Jason, you got a Jeff George mention in there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Good work Jason, you got a Jeff George mention in there.

ROFL

WHIIIIIIIITLOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!

Sfeihc
10-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Jwhit, thanks for continuing to help push the movement and the kind words about Hoke. I've been reading since the Ann Arbor News days.

saphojunkie
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
"We’re in our political season. Democrats and Republicans both have their respective information bubbles, MSNBC and FOX News, respectively. They can lock their televisions on a single channel and avoid hearing their perspectives challenged in a credible way and hear their critics’ lambasted. It’s comforting. It’s polarizing. It’s unhealthy for intellectual growth and our democracy."

Absolutely. I don't watch tv other than NFL and this is one reason why I don't watch tv.

Way to WILDLY miss the point.

displacedinMN
10-23-2012, 04:15 PM
maybe we should get Jeff George to be QB