PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today

Pages : [1] 2

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Frustrated with the level of play and general direction of the Chiefs? Want to join the SaveOurChiefs movement and "Blackout Arrowhead?" Afraid to wear black and think you can't support the Chiefs?

You can order SaveOurChiefs black hoodie, long sleeve tee or short sleeve tee printed in CHIEFS team colors to support the team and players on Sunday, November 18 against the Bengals. Hoodies - $25, Long Sleeve - $20, Short Sleeve - $15. Call Sports Nutz @ (816) 923-7529 to reserve yours today! Reservations for product are being taken now. Gear is available now at the 40 Hwy location ONLY. Blackout gear cannot be purchased from any other Sportsnutz location.

10% is donated back to us and we are donating 100% of remaining funds to charity at the end of the season.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

(October 17, 2012)

Organizers behind the Save Our Chiefs movement have designated November 18, 2012 against the Cincinnati Bengals as the official Blackout Arrowhead game. Not a blackout in the traditional sense where the game isn't televised but instead one where the fans wear black to the game. Why a Blackout? To send a visual message that Chief fans are tired of broken leadership and subpar performance on the field. Black is a color commonly attributed to “mourning” which is the state of mind, play and spirit of the Chiefs fan base.

Organizers released this official statement on Wednesday, October 17, 2012:

"We, the donators and supporters of the banner and movement, have been accused of being fair weather fans. This is simply not true. We are passionate fans who live and die with this team on Sunday. If we were fair weather fans, we would have found something else to do a long time ago. Instead, we have gone hoarse by the second quarter and not been able to speak right the next day. We have painted our faces and worn costumes, even formed charitable organizations that have raised tens of thousands of dollars to benefit the local community. We have made life-long friends and are as dedicated a Chiefs fan as anyone else.

We haven't given up the team. We are tired of losing. We are tired of not being competitive. We are tired of seeing Arrowhead as a shell of what it used to be.

We who have been loyal for so long deserve better than what we have received. We have endured 19 painful years with no playoff wins. While it’s acknowledged that the organization has won the AFC West, as recently as 2010, they mean nothing when they are immediately followed by playoff losses. We have had a single appearance in the AFC championship game since 1970 (1993) and we lost. In 1984, the AFC Championship trophy was named "The Lamar Hunt Trophy". How sad is it that we have never once held the trophy that bears our founders name?

Thousands of us remember the desolation of the 80's and it is something we do not want to see repeated. Thousands of us remember going to games in the late 90's and early 00's and feeling the rumble of the crowd in our feet and chest. We would high five and hug total strangers after a touchdown or a clutch defensive stop. We remember being unable to talk to the person next to us on defensive 3rd downs... all because we knew that we could disrupt the opposing offense and inspire our defense.

Our goal with this movement is to create change so we don't end up forgetting those experiences. We ask everyone to attend the Chiefs/Bengals game on November 18 to wear black and cheer for the Chiefs. Send a message that Sea of Red will quickly change and disappear if change isn't made. Arrowhead will once again be empty like it was in the 80s.

To learn more about the Save Our Chiefs movement please follow us at www.saveourchiefs.com, at www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs, on Twitter @SaveOurChiefs, or the original thread on www.chiefsplanet.com.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:22 PM
I know we don't love a lot of stickies, but this is a good one for now. If another mod hates it, feel free to undo it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Before I call and order, how can I get my hands on this from down here in Hillbilly Hollywood?

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 01:25 PM
:hail:

Pestilence
10-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Are they going to ship to other states or is this just a local thing?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Nothing but love.

ptlyon
10-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Going to be a little chilly for t shirts, so plan accordingly!

pr_capone
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Are they going to ship to other states or is this just a local thing?

Call them, yes... they will arrange for shipping. :D

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll take a hoodie.

http://i.imgur.com/8PIA2.gif

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Live out of state, call them and order :)

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 01:37 PM
lol, i called the sportsnutz number and it's busy

EVERYONE WANTS THIS HOT ITEM

ORDER NOW AND GET PIOLI FIRED

Fruit Ninja
10-24-2012, 01:37 PM
how much are they? i wanna buy one for me, but i live in Cali n stuffs!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Fucking ordered! This whole thing is just fucking amazing! Kudos to Marty, prcapone, and everyone else who has donated time, money, and creative ideas to make all of this happen!

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Hoodies - $25, Long Sleeve - $20, Short Sleeve - $15. Call Sports Nutz @ (816) 923-7529 to reserve yours today! Reservations for product are being taken now.

BourbonMan
10-24-2012, 01:43 PM
I like the idea and concept...But I have a problem paying for something that I'm only going to use/wear once. When would I ever wear it again, especially since it already has a specific date on it.

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 01:44 PM
I like the idea and concept...But I have a problem paying for something that I'm only going to use/wear once. When would I ever wear it again, especially since it already has a specific date on it.

You can wear it all year to protest Scott Pioli.

It's a great symbol.

Hell, maybe every home game after Nov. 18 will be blacked out.

And if Pioli isn't fired? Great investment for next year.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 01:44 PM
its a commemorative date. A very special date.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-24-2012, 01:45 PM
A lifetime of meaning and enjoyment for all.

wazu
10-24-2012, 01:46 PM

Man, this is a badge of honor. You'll be walking around for years wearing it and saying "I was there". I still have my "Share the Wealth" Royals walk-out T-shirt. Problem is I wore it TOO much and now it's really faded.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:46 PM

I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look and remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

Pestilence
10-24-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look at remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

This. I'll wear the shit out this.

BourbonMan
10-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Man, this is a badge of honor. You'll be walking around for years wearing it and saying "I was there". I still have my "Share the Wealth" Royals walk-out T-shirt. Problem is I wore it TOO much and now it's really faded.

I'm buying it to wear it, and I'm buying it to be able to look and remember the time we as fans rose up and said "Enough is enough!" and invoked change. There's some pride to be had here, no matter what happens from here on out.

You guys are right...just got off the phone with them, they told me they will call me Friday.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:55 PM
You guys are right...just got off the phone with them, they told me they will call me Friday.

:thumb: Fuck yeah!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 01:55 PM
I hope they sell 20k of these. We the people...

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 01:56 PM

We should be proud to wear our uniforms.

http://archives.delaware.gov/graphics/collections/graphics/revolutionary%20war%20record/revguiderev-1.jpg

Steron
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I LOVE this. Is there a time frame for getting my order in? I won't be able to order until I get paid. Also, I'm a big dude, does it come in -ahem- extended sizes?

I so wish I could be there at the stadium. I'm in VA and obviously can't be at Arrowhead but I want to show my support again. I donated to the banner and I will order one of these as well.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in.

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
When will I wear it?

When I shit. When I eat. When I fuck.

Anytime I do something worthy of celebration I will wear this hoody and reflect on this righteous cause.

That's when I'll wear it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 02:20 PM
When will I wear it?

When I shit. When I eat. When I fuck.

Anytime I do something worthy of celebration I will wear this hoody and reflect on this righteous cause.

http://i.imgur.com/IFO6q.gif

BigRedChief
10-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Do they go up to BRC size's?

Dave Lane
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Shouldn't the message be on the back so it looks black to the tv screen?

Also people walking behind could read it.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Do they go up to BRC size's?

Guy told me they go up to 5X

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Frustrated with the level of play and general direction of the Chiefs? Want to join the SaveOurChiefs movement and "Blackout Arrowhead?" Afraid to wear black and think you can't support the Chiefs?

You can order SaveOurChiefs black hoodie, long sleeve tee or short sleeve tee printed in CHIEFS team colors to support the team and players on Sunday, November 18 against the Bengals. Hoodies - $25, Long Sleeve - $20, Short Sleeve - $15. Call Sports Nutz @ (816) 923-7529 to reserve yours today! Reservations for product are being taken now. Actual gear will be in stores this weekend.

10% is donated back to us and we are donating 100% of remaining funds to charity at the end of the season.

Love this! :clap: I will buy a shirt tomorrow at Sports Nuts if they have it in 3-X.

BigRedChief
10-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Guy told me they go up to 5XI'm in. I'll wear it to watch the game in here in Tampa. Probably be more fun than watching the damn game.

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 02:51 PM

That would be my thought, especially for the runup to the game.

People behind you in the stands would see it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Chiefs fans FINALLY united in hate and frustration.

I have something in my eye...

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 03:03 PM
I will buy a hoodie in THE BIGGEST SIZE.

luv
10-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Love this! :clap: I will buy a shirt tomorrow at Sports Nuts if they have it in 3-X.

Good luck finding it tomorrow.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
had to keep the costs decent with the unknown order total hence 1 side printing.

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
had to keep the costs decent with the unknown order total hence 1 side printing.

But don't you think the 1-side would be better on the back? Especially for hoodies?

I mean its your world, but it will get a lot more views on the back, IMO (then again, maybe the hood gets in the way....I dunno, I'm not very bright).

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 03:07 PM
I will buy a hoodie in THE BIGGEST SIZE.

Please welcome Shaggy Shane to the board.

This guy has been in the trenches at Arrowhead since 1991.

-King-
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Why the hell would it have the date on it? LMAO

oldandslow
10-24-2012, 03:08 PM
just ordered a hoody...they will ship to SD

BossChief
10-24-2012, 03:09 PM

That's exactly what I thought, too.

Maybe a small logo in the upper left on the front and the bigger one on the back for a better effect.

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Please welcome Shaggy Shane to the board.

This guy has been in the trenches at Arrowhead since 1991.

Thank you so much. Love the movement this site has created.

BossChief
10-24-2012, 03:10 PM

Long time no see, man. We used to chat on the Coalition a number of years back.

Nice to see ya. Didn't you start a show or something a few years back?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 03:17 PM

Nice avatar. Another forum for us to chat I suppose. Glad to have you here. You got early avatar privs because I know you're a diehard. You're a great addition to the site.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 03:18 PM

Check your reputation btw. I want to make sure you know who I am on Facebook since this isn't our first meeting or anything.

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 03:20 PM
So Friday is the official first day?

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Check your reputation btw. I want to make sure you know who I am on Facebook since this isn't our first meeting or anything.

BEAST! :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 03:26 PM
So Friday is the official first day?

Black Fridays would be cool, but right now my understanding is we're focused on blacking out the Bengals game on the 18th. That's our big focus.

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Shaggy Shane, tell us all the story about the HARD HITTING GOOD TIMES KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

Tell these people of the fan revolution of the 80s.

Tonka83
10-24-2012, 03:43 PM
25 Bucks for a Hoodie is a damn good deal! In!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-24-2012, 03:44 PM
25 Bucks for a Hoodie is a damn good deal! In!

That's what I'm sayin. It's cost effective as a motherfucker. You can't beat that for a Hoodie, and it's hoodie season. I'm excited to wear the shit out of it.

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Make sure you all wear sunglasses when you don the hoodie of black death and take pictures.

We want to look like absolute badasses.

Chiefs316
10-24-2012, 03:54 PM
I gave em my info, impatiently waiting for them to arrive...

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Shaggy Shane, tell us all the story about the HARD HITTING GOOD TIMES KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

Tell these people of the fan revolution of the 80s.

This is is how you hold your football team accountable. In late 1988 the Chiefs were steamrolling their way to a 4-11-1 season. Chiefs fans were angry so 810 KCMO Sports DJ ED BIELER said everyone needs to write a letter to Lamar Hunt and demand change. In 1988 The Chiefs had a radio jingle to sell tickets sung by the Kansas City's legandary Blues Vocalist Ida McBeth and it went HARD HITTING GOOD
TIMES KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... Well it was late in the 1988 season and Ed Bieler told everyone to bring signs to the stadium so Lamar could see their signs of unhappiness as well as the letters he was getting in the mail. Thousands of Chiefs fans showed up at Arrowhead that day and many had signs that read SOFT HITTING BAD TIMES KANSAS CITY CHUMPS... One week later Lamar Hunt fired GM Jim Shaff & VP-Jack Steadman. Of course Lamar hung onto Jack Steadman and moved him to a different spot in the orginization. Then the Chiefs hired Carl Peterson before the final game of the 1988 season. The rest was Chiefs history...We are ALL Chiefs fans and we demand a winning product. I totally support this decision for a fly over because Clark Hunt needs to see and experience the same thing his dad experienced. And Clark Hunt needs to see and hear the passion of the fans and make the change. We need a new regime. ... FIRE PIOLI!! Shaggy Shane

HailToThePriest
10-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Just got off the phone with them, hoping to have a shirt overnighted in time for the Chargers-Chiefs game in San Diego. Even though it's a very miniscule chance, I want to try to get this shirt on NFL Network before the 18th.

Great job with this whole movement.

Douche Baggins
10-24-2012, 04:36 PM
I want to try to get this shirt on NFL Network before the 18th.

NOW HERE'S A MAN WE CAN USE

Phobia
10-24-2012, 04:37 PM
I know we don't love a lot of stickies, but this is a good one for now. If another mod hates it, feel free to undo it.

I just copied and pasted Marty's press release for Blackout Arrowhead into this thread. Don't think there's any need for 2 of them.

The Bad Guy
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
One of the proudest moments for me as a Chiefs fan.

bevischief
10-24-2012, 05:37 PM
I will call tomorrow and get a few things. One to wear one to frame at the least.

Guru
10-24-2012, 05:41 PM
how much is shipping?

BigRedChief
10-24-2012, 05:44 PM
This is is how you hold your football team accountable. In late 1988 the Chiefs were steamrolling their way to a 4-11-1 season. Chiefs fans were angry so 810 KCMO Sports DJ ED BIELER said everyone needs to write a letter to Lamar Hunt and demand change. In 1988 The Chiefs had a radio jingle to sell tickets sung by the Kansas City's legandary Blues Vocalist Ida McBeth and it went HARD HITTING GOOD
TIMES KANSAS CITY CHIEFS... Well it was late in the 1988 season and Ed Bieler told everyone to bring signs to the stadium so Lamar could see their signs of unhappiness as well as the letters he was getting in the mail. Thousands of Chiefs fans showed up at Arrowhead that day and many had signs that read SOFT HITTING BAD TIMES KANSAS CITY CHUMPS... One week later Lamar Hunt fired GM Jim Shaff & VP-Jack Steadman. Of course Lamar hung onto Jack Steadman and moved him to a different spot in the orginization. Then the Chiefs hired Carl Peterson before the final game of the 1988 season. The rest was Chiefs history...We are ALL Chiefs fans and we demand a winning product. I totally support this decision for a fly over because Clark Hunt needs to see and experience the same thing his dad experienced. And Clark Hunt needs to see and hear the passion of the fans and make the change. We need a new regime. ... FIRE PIOLI!! Shaggy ShaneHow's my good friend? You should come and hang out more.

BigRedChief
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
how much is shipping?sportznuts told me that it would be $12-15 to tampa.

Guru
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
sportznuts told me that it would be $12-15 to tampa.

damn thats high. Might have to see if I could send somebody in KC going to the game this sunday my money and they can drop my shirt off at Luv's tailgate.

BourbonMan
10-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Can we get these at either store?...there is one in Legends and the one by the stadium.

jspchief
10-24-2012, 06:26 PM
I envision sportnutz getting killed on this.

And they should be able to use those USPS 1 price ships anywhere boxes for a fuckton cheaper than $12-15

Pestilence
10-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah.....anyone want to pick me up one and cheap ship that shit to me?

AussieChiefsFan
10-24-2012, 07:16 PM
:thumb:

KCUnited
10-24-2012, 07:19 PM
The $12-15 to ship within he US has to be a misquote, that's some eBay rape. Not to be a downer.

shaggyshane
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM
How's my good friend? You should come and hang out more.

Next time I am in Tampa Bay we will hang out bro. :BLVD:

jspchief
10-24-2012, 08:38 PM
The $12-15 to ship within he US has to be a misquote, that's some eBay rape. Not to be a downer.Seriously. I'll probably call to try and get one tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can justify paying $13 shipping on a $20 tshirt

BossChief
10-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Seriously. I'll probably call to try and get one tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can justify paying $13 shipping on a $20 tshirt

How about paying 8 bucks in shipping on a 25 dollar shirt?

jspchief
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
How about paying 8 bucks in shipping on a 25 dollar shirt?You almost slipped that one by me :spock:

NJChiefsFan
10-24-2012, 10:22 PM
When will I wear it?

When I shit. When I eat. When I ****.

ROFLROFL

BossChief
10-24-2012, 11:06 PM
You almost slipped that one by me :spock:

Corny jokes, don't like them?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-24-2012, 11:45 PM
i'll talk to them about shipping tomorrow

jspchief
10-25-2012, 04:29 AM
i'll talk to them about shipping tomorrow

Yeah I looked at some flat rate stuff and the $13 price tag may be accurate without things getting much more complicated. The cheaper flat rate box is likely too small. And deviating from flat rate could create a huge workload.

ChiefsNow
10-25-2012, 05:01 AM
I wish I could be more part of this thing. All I could do is donate to it. I wish I was in the area to attend this game. I can't wait till I can go to a Chiefs game again.

chiefzilla1501
10-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Is sports nutz promoting the shirts at the Raiders game? They should. Raises awareness and gets more people to actively buy black shirts for next week. for example, just a simple leaflet

God of Thunder
10-25-2012, 09:31 AM
edit: nevermind, saw it on the facebook page.

Where the hell do I order one?

KCrockaholic
10-25-2012, 09:34 PM
A lot of negative feedback from the fans of the ChiefConcerns facebook page.

Phobia
10-25-2012, 09:38 PM

That's nice.

Bugeater
10-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Who/what is ChiefConcerns? And why do we give a damn about them?

Phobia
10-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Who/what is ChiefConcerns? And why do we give a damn about them?

I don't know. We don't.

Douche Baggins
10-25-2012, 09:46 PM
You can tell a lot about Chief Concerns just from the name of the page.

Fruit Ninja
10-25-2012, 09:48 PM
lol, go to the Chiefs concerns website and a page pops up saying looking for Save our Chiefs? haha

Fruit Ninja
10-25-2012, 09:48 PM
http://chiefconcerns.com/?tag=chiefs-concerns

haha.. my bad, it says "searching for Save our Chiefs" haha

Bugeater
10-25-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't know. We don't.
That works for me.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-25-2012, 10:53 PM
They can't bitch about the shirts....its in Chiefs colors. In judging the people who are actively complaining about this movement we have isolated to these three:

1.) Crazy white women in their 50s going through menopause.

2.) Barry and his prozac'd-up Friend.

3.) Some young bucks who really don't understand how anything works and just want to write "F__k" and "S__t"

Phobia
10-25-2012, 10:57 PM
I wouldn't even give those people another thought. Not any of them. Stop legitimizing their voice. Treat them like the Chiefs are treating SOC. The Chiefs are winning the PR battle in terms of not giving SOC any legitimacy. We aren't fighting against other small factions of Chiefs fans. Stay focused on the prize. Forget the rest.

Douche Baggins
10-25-2012, 10:58 PM

Chiefs Moms For Cassel!

SPchief
10-25-2012, 11:33 PM
They can't bitch about the shirts....its in Chiefs colors. In judging the people who are actively complaining about this movement we have isolated to these three:

2.) Fece and his prozac'd-up Friend.

3.) Some young bucks who really don't understand how anything works and just want to write "F__k" and "S__t"

Don't worry about anything other than the message. Return hope/Fire Pioli/ SOC.com

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-26-2012, 10:27 AM

Yeah, if you're not CP you really don't count in life, yes...

HailToThePriest
10-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Just got mine ordered, and will have it in time for the Chargers-Chiefs game. Looking forward to spreading the movement to Southern California.

Pestilence
10-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Just got mine ordered, and will have it in time for the Chargers-Chiefs game. Looking forward to spreading the movement to Southern California.

How much was it total....shipping and everything?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I got a weird call from KC, I'll bet it was them.

HailToThePriest
10-26-2012, 04:52 PM
How much was it total....shipping and everything?

$26 and change, with expedited shipping. They guaranteed it here within a few days.

KCChiefsFan88
10-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Chief Concerns is the equivalent of Vaginas for Hitler... they are a propaganda front for Fat Scott.

clyde05
10-27-2012, 12:26 AM
This saveourchiefs movement has done way more for the chiefs then Pioli has done in 4 years with them!

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 12:53 AM
$26 and change, with expedited shipping. They guaranteed it here within a few days.

Can't they just promise it will be there before the game in 3 weeks and save us a little money?!

Phobia
10-27-2012, 12:56 AM
He wanted it expedited so he could wear it Thursday.

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 01:13 AM
He wanted it expedited so he could wear it Thursday.

Do you happen to know if they are giving out a cheaper price for slower shipping?

Phobia
10-27-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't really know anything about it.

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 01:19 AM
Mmm. Oh well. From what I have read there isn't really a cheap shipping price. Just have to pay it.

Phobia
10-27-2012, 01:43 AM
I have found cheap shipping no longer exists. Everything is at least 7 or 8 bucks and even more. Once gas hit $3 and continued climbing so did shipping costs.

Hog Farmer
10-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I'll be wearing black at home watching on the big screen.

bevischief
10-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Who lives close to one of these stores? I have tried twice today to order one today and they just take my phone number down and no call back yet. PM me.

BourbonMan
10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
Who lives close to one of these stores? I have tried twice today to order one today and they just take my phone number down and no call back yet. PM me.

Me too....3 times now for me.:(

Douche Baggins
10-27-2012, 07:00 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/54675_471122006244049_1597936543_o.jpg

notorious
10-27-2012, 08:19 PM
If you don't wear a black T-Shirt to the game, you will be wearing a black eye.

J/K. I am a lover, not a fighter.

Guru
10-27-2012, 08:34 PM
If you don't wear a black T-Shirt to the game, you will be wearing a black eye.

J/K. I am a lover, not a fighter.

I'm pulling out my old black Gonzalez jersey. I figure this way, I have my black on while supporting an era of the Chiefs I am more fond of.

Phobia
10-27-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm pulling out my old black Gonzalez jersey. I figure this way, I have my black on while supporting an era of the Chiefs I am more fond of.

I'll bet you'll buy a Hoodie from sportsnutz for 80% off though after the date has past.

Guru
10-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I'll bet you'll buy a Hoodie from sportsnutz for 80% off though after the date has past.

Nah, hoodies aren't my thing.

Douche Baggins
10-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Where do people lose their brains?

It furthers the negative image of us the fans and damages our potential to attract future free agents, coaches and GM's. Wake up "fans".

Let go of your own selfish wants in the moment and even more despicable is those making a profit off of it by selling this blackout shit.

Try thinking of how the Verterans being honored on Nov. 18th will feel as this disgraceful display of "protest" is overshadowing their being honored.

Think beyond yourself for a moment.

NJChiefsFan
10-27-2012, 11:14 PM
That's so weak. The vets will get plenty of attention from the entire stadium. The idea that a player won't come to KC due to this is a joke. Lets keep winning 3 games each year and see who comes here.

clyde05
10-27-2012, 11:29 PM
What sizes do they have on hoodies?

Reerun_KC
10-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Where do people lose their brains?

I am a veteran of this.country and these assholes calling out the saveourchiefs are disrespecting and pissing me off.

Where did you find this.

Douche Baggins
10-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Where else...my little facebook page.

Reerun_KC
10-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Where else...my little facebook page.

Your personal one?

Douche Baggins
10-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Actually no, this came from Uncensored Chiefs Nation.

It's a nice FB group, but there are some maroons.

Reerun_KC
10-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Post me a link and I will issue a beatdown

Douche Baggins
10-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Post me a link and I will issue a beatdown

You will have to be approved to join the group. ROFL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheUNCENSOREDKCchiefsNATION/394110310660701/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Reerun_KC
10-27-2012, 11:58 PM
You will have to be approved to join the group. ROFL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheUNCENSOREDKCchiefsNATION/394110310660701/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Fair enough. I am just sick of the Pansy asshats calling out veterans.

NJChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 12:13 AM

Using Vets to promote their cause of shutting down SOC.

Phobia
10-28-2012, 12:24 AM
You know all those low self esteem vets are going to be crushed by black hoodies on the 18th. They'll cry themselves to sleep that night.

bevischief
10-28-2012, 03:21 AM

This pisses me off and I am a veteran.

bevischief
10-28-2012, 03:28 AM
If Sports Nutz would call me back after I called twice yesterday...

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Where did SaveOurFans go on Facebook?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Keep calling them. They are getting slammed with orders. Call them now.

If Sports Nutz would call me back after I called twice yesterday...

bevischief
10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Keep calling them. They are getting slammed with orders. Call them now.

I keep calling them they say they will call me back for details haven't happened yet. Just got off the phone with them. Every time I call I talk to the same old guy nothing happens.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Beavis, shoot me a private message. I'll help out.

bevischief
10-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Beavis, shoot me a private message. I'll help out.

Check your PMs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 03:49 PM
God Bless these brave and mighty souls!

Phobia
10-28-2012, 04:55 PM
We can skip the blackout on the 18th. We can already see what that looks like right now.

wazu
10-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Any admins for the "SaveOurChiefs" FB page on? Might want to fix a typo in description:

"A group of fans dedicated to changing the culture at Arrowhead and return a winning team to Kansas City."

Needs to be "returning", not "return".

Just thinking this page could get a lot of shares this evening. Want it looking sharp.

KCrockaholic
10-28-2012, 05:42 PM
So if Pioli is fired before the blackout, are we still going through with it?

AustinChief
10-28-2012, 05:56 PM

That's a good question. Maybe still have everyone wear the gear but make it clear it is now in celebration/appreciation ???

bevischief
10-28-2012, 06:08 PM
That's a good question. Maybe still have everyone wear the gear but make it clear it is now in celebration/appreciation ???

We can only hope...

Guru
10-28-2012, 06:44 PM
I AM ALL IN. DAMN THIS FRONT OFFICE. JFC

Douche Baggins
10-28-2012, 06:45 PM

Absolutely not.

If Pioli is fired we should show our appreciation.

Guru
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Absolutely not.

If Pioli is fired we should show our appreciation.

If they fire that worthless piece of crap before the 18th, I'll wear my red.

Chocolate Hog
10-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Where did SaveOurFans go on Facebook?

It may or may not have been reported for spam.

Reerun_KC
10-28-2012, 07:20 PM
It may or may not have been reported for spam.

LOL. NO WAY. THAT IS PRICELESS

Mr_Tomahawk
10-28-2012, 07:48 PM
should encourage paper bags for this game in addition to the blackout....that'd be a epic.

Douche Baggins
10-28-2012, 07:51 PM
should encourage paper bags for this game in addition to the blackout....that'd be a epic.

We're going to look like a bunch of black knights if that happens.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/bknight1.jpg

Mr_Tomahawk
10-28-2012, 07:54 PM
We're going to look like a bunch of black knights if that happens.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/bknight1.jpg

Honestly, I think a stadium full of paper bags is much more embarrassing than a stadium of black shirts.

Hell...itll look like people will be wearing black jackets....or the other way around, they will wear black but there jacket will be another color.

I like the blackout idea...but I don't think its going to work out as well as people here hope it does.

I would push for the paper bags...

Guru
10-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I'll be in my black. JFC this team.

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Does this Blackout happen if Pioli is fired before it?

Ceej
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Does this Blackout happen if Pioli is fired before it?

Q

jspchief
10-28-2012, 11:21 PM
I said earlier in this thread that sportsnutz would killed doing this.

Also, since the blackout was my idea, can I get credit in a tweet or something?

Phobia
10-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I said earlier in this thread that sportsnutz would killed doing this.

Also, since the blackout was my idea, can I get credit in a tweet or something?

Last I knew, sportsnutz had their own screenprinter. They'll be able to keep up with demand without losing their shirt.

jspchief
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Last I knew, sportsnutz had their own screenprinter. They'll be able to keep up with demand without losing their shirt.

I was thinking more in terms of handling the volume. Doesn't strike me as a business equipped to handle a sudden surge of tens of thousands of customers.

Phobia
10-28-2012, 11:38 PM
I was thinking more in terms of handling the volume. Doesn't strike me as a business equipped to handle a sudden surge of tens of thousands of customers.

I think they'll be thrilled if they sell 2 thousand. But the next 2 weeks might prove me wrong. Depends on how much publicity SOC is able to muster.

bevischief
10-29-2012, 06:58 AM

They were out of XL hoodies yesterday when I called and still haven't gotten my call back for the details.

BourbonMan
10-29-2012, 07:49 AM
They were out of XL hoodies yesterday when I called and still haven't gotten my call back for the details.

I'm still waiting on my Call Back too...5 times I have called them.:(

ArrowheadMagic
10-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Not sure what good it would do or who even see it, but using the in stadium text messaging system might be a way to get someone to see the message also. 20k text saying we deserve better would surely get noticed?

BourbonMan
10-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Not sure what good it would do or who even see it, but using the in stadium text messaging system might be a way to get someone to see the message also. 20k text saying we deserve better would surely get noticed?

The stadium text messaging is controlled by the Front Office...There is NO WAY they would allow anything bad about the Chiefs on there.

Guru
10-29-2012, 09:27 AM
The stadium text messaging is controlled by the Front Office...There is NO WAY they would allow anything bad about the Chiefs on there.

use the nark text line. Tell them there is this pathetic team on the field that is ruining your game experience.

ArrowheadMagic
10-29-2012, 09:32 AM
use the nark text line. Tell them there is this pathetic team on the field that is ruining your game experience.

thats what I was thinking. Surely someone would notice the bump in usage and look into what it was.

BourbonMan
10-29-2012, 10:08 AM

thats what I was thinking. Surely someone would notice the bump in usage and look into what it was.

Sorry, I misunerstood what you were saying....That is actually a great idea.

theelusiveeightrop
10-29-2012, 10:21 AM

Someone would surely notice a near simultaneous influx of texts. The message would be rec'd by the FO, one way or another.

acasas4
10-29-2012, 11:52 AM
I called this morning and they were out of my hoodie size. They said they should have them in this week and promised to call. I hope they can meet demand.

Bob Dole
10-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Holy crap. Just looked at the SOC FB page and someone asked if the blackout attire came in any other colors.

(Bob Dole can't stop laughing.)

BourbonMan
10-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Just got off the phone with Sportsnutz..They are shipping my Hoodie tomorrow...$36.63 total.:D:D:D

Marcellus
10-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Any word on how many have sold so far?

Phobia
10-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Any word on how many have sold so far?

Not nearly enough. They seem to be thrilled with the results but we aren't going to make any impact with a few hundred. We need a few thousand. Presumably, there will be plenty of fans who already have black Chiefs gear.

AustinChief
10-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Holy crap. Just looked at the SOC FB page and someone asked if the blackout attire came in any other colors.

(Bob Dole can't stop laughing.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's awesome.

NJChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Not nearly enough. They seem to be thrilled with the results but we aren't going to make any impact with a few hundred. We need a few thousand. Presumably, there will be plenty of fans who already have black Chiefs gear.

How cold is it out in KC? I wonder how much that will hurt us. Like you said it really doesn't have to be the shirt. I mean if I was going to the game I would get one but I probably would just have any casual fans that came with me wear something black that they own instead of buying them all shirts.

Douche Baggins
10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nN_eFPLOqb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

acasas4
10-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Great job Marty! :thumb:

Rooster
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow Marty that was great. You nailed it sir. :clap:

Dayze
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Good job Mary. Not only will your name carry a lot of weight with the true fans, but you also make a great ambassador.

Nicely done man. For real

You sound 1000 times better than that stuttering blob Teicher.

Douche Baggins
10-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Good job Mary.

ROFL

Dayze
10-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Well shit. Lol

Douche Baggins
10-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Apparently people have threatened the SportsNutz guys for selling black shirts.

Phobia
10-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Those people are silly. I had 10+ people come up to me asking if they could buy shirts tonight. High school football players, especially are disgusted by the Chiefs level of competitiveness.

Chocolate Hog
10-29-2012, 08:25 PM

Really? That's the dumbest shit ever. I haven't met one person who opposes this

BigRedChief
10-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Apparently people have threatened the SportsNutz guys for selling black shirts.:eek: Fucking idiots everywhere.

Phobia
10-29-2012, 10:05 PM

I probably spent way too much time focused on dispelling the "black shirt = raider fan" myth during my 20 minute interview tonight. I did bring 4 other NFL licensed black merchandise in both men's and women's to the interview to prove that the argument is ridiculous.

KCChiefsFan88
10-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Marty's interview regarding Save Our Chiefs must have many at One Arrowhead Drive feeling very uneasy now. They want to believe this movement is just a few drunk/crazy fans... the interview today proved that is not the case.

Douche Baggins
10-29-2012, 10:24 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561842_4846370677074_1594552618_n.jpg

jspchief
10-30-2012, 07:02 AM
Great interview Marty. Having an intelligent, well spoken voice to the movement adds so much credibility to it. Too bad the two radio guys came off as mouth breathing idiots.

Valiant
10-30-2012, 08:02 AM
I rarely hear chiefs commercials on my radio station, nor have I heard them pimp the military members before. Or I could hae just missed it. In the past.

But they just had a commercial with lenny. Basically our fans have been with usthrough good times and bad, we have great fans and come support our military members against cinci.

They seem worried.

KCUnited
10-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I rarely hear chiefs commercials on my radio station, nor have I heard them pimp the military members before. Or I could hae just missed it. In the past.

But they just had a commercial with lenny. Basically our fans have been with usthrough good times and bad, we have great fans and come support our military members against cinci.

They seem worried.

I heard that commercial early this morning as well and had a similar thought. The Blackout definitely has enough of their attention that they felt the need to put their own message out there for that game.

Shox
10-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm going to be in KC over night on Saturday so I would not have to make the 3 hour trip and I have season tickets, but I just can't do it. I'm to tired of watching the Chiefs get blown out I just can't stomach it anymore. I refuse to give this organization anymore of my hard earned money until they fix this joke of team.

1st half black shirts
2nd half red seats

Pestilence
10-30-2012, 09:29 AM

The retard is strong in this fanbase.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 09:38 AM
The retard is strong in this fanbase.

They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.

Pestilence
10-30-2012, 09:40 AM
They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.

How dare you take away their party?!!?!?!

Seriously....fuck these people. They want to bitch and moan about the fans who cheered when Cassel went down....but they're threatening violence on fans who are voicing their opinions.

jspchief
10-30-2012, 09:41 AM
They're threatening physical violence on Clay should he come to Arrowhead and watch a game. They're emotional about the shit fest this team gives them, and they're taking it out on us.What a fucking embarrassment. To actually threaten violence in defense of the current regime. I can't begin to wrap my head around that level of stupidity.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-30-2012, 09:46 AM
They are worried.

They seem worried.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 09:49 AM
What a fucking embarrassment. To actually threaten violence in defense of the current regime. I can't begin to wrap my head around that level of stupidity.

They actually agree with our message. I have only seen 1-2 people defending Pioli. They just think we're committing sacrilege by coming to Arrowhead in black gear, instead of red. They're overly dramatic, and I've told them as much.

I think I said something like, your choice to be a fan. Get a clue. :D

Pestilence
10-30-2012, 09:52 AM
They actually agree with our message. I have only seen 1-2 people defending Pioli. They just think we're committing sacrilege by coming to Arrowhead in black gear, instead of red. They're overly dramatic, and I've told them as much.

Those are the people who use that bullshit line of "Would you wear black to church?" or "Only the Raiders wear black!".

Funny how these people will scream that it's just a game.....but god forbid you wear black to a game.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Those are the people who use that bullshit line of "Would you wear black to church?" or "Only the Raiders wear black!".

Funny how these people will scream that it's just a game.....but god forbid you wear black to a game.

"Would you boo your kids at their football games?" ROFL La, la, la...whatever.

Pestilence
10-30-2012, 09:59 AM
I fucking hate these people. Worthless fucking "fans".

stevenidol
10-30-2012, 10:21 AM

They seem worried.

They have been running that Len Dawson 50 years of Chiefs commercial since July. They just change the end to whatever game is next on the schedule.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-30-2012, 10:40 AM

I say bring it, you True Fan sacks of shit. Let's fucking RUMBLE.

soopamanluva
10-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Where are people threatning violence?

Marcellus
10-30-2012, 11:56 AM
"Would you boo your kids at their football games?" ROFL La, la, la...whatever.

If I was paying $100 a ticket to watch my kids team play and they laid turds like the Chiefs are.........Yea I would boo their punk asses. If my boy was playing like Cassel his ass would be walking home too.

:p

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2012, 11:57 AM
If I was paying $100 a ticket to watch my kids team play and they laid turds like the Chiefs are.........Yea I would boo their punk asses. If my boy was playing like Cassel his ass would be walking home too.

:p

LOL, if I had kids I would've said hey, my kids get me into their damn games for free!

luv
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM

I've never seen anyone get any crap over wearing black into the stadium before now, unless it was Raiders gear.

luv
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM

I do usually wear black to funerals, yes. And it doesn't mean I don't love the deceased. Just means I'm mourning.

Douche Baggins
10-30-2012, 02:25 PM
A kind soul just mailed my shirt off.

I'm getting word that these are selling like hotcakes at SportsNutz.

bevischief
10-30-2012, 02:28 PM

Have they restocked yet? Every time I call they take my number and no return call.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-30-2012, 03:06 PM

Has there been an estimate on the # of sales so far?

Phobia
10-30-2012, 03:42 PM

I saw him up there. He's Shaggy again.

Phobia
10-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Has there been an estimate on the # of sales so far?

Not nearly enough. Got 3 weeks to make this thing happen. Been wearing mine around town today and getting comments left and right. Even the checkout boy at Price Chopper asked.

chiefzilla1501
10-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I brought this up before, but has Sports Nutz been handing out leaflets or flyers? Seems like a no-brainer. Low cost, and it benefits both SOC and their store. Also, don't know if it's too late to do this, but the online shopping process seems uneven. Why not buy a domain like "blackoutarrowhead.com", create an easy link to find the shirt, and allow people to order online? Right now, I apologize if that's already happened, but right now as I see it, it's not easy for the passive online shopper to get a shirt.

One of the big problems is that there are lots of people who would prefer to buy this stuff online vs. over the phone or in store. Just some thoughts.

bevischief
10-30-2012, 04:13 PM
I brought this up before, but has Sports Nutz been handing out leaflets or flyers? Seems like a no-brainer. Low cost, and it benefits both SOC and their store. Also, don't know if it's too late to do this, but the online shopping process seems uneven. Why not buy a domain like "blackoutarrowhead.com", create an easy link to find the shirt, and allow people to order online? Right now, I apologize if that's already happened, but right now as I see it, it's not easy for the passive online shopper to get a shirt.

One of the big problems is that there are lots of people who would prefer to buy this stuff online vs. over the phone or in store. Just some thoughts.

I have had a hard time buying one since I live out of town still don't have one yet.

Phobia
10-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Flier needs to be done. As far as an easier, electronic point of purchase... That's out of our hands. There's little doubt that SportsNutz could streamline the process but I'm not sure I see that happening anytime soon.

chiefzilla1501
10-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Flier needs to be done. As far as an easier, electronic point of purchase... That's out of our hands. There's little doubt that SportsNutz could streamline the process but I'm not sure I see that happening anytime soon.

Cool. I could see that -- the website is a little difficult to navigate, so I imagine they don't have web capability. It still might be simple just to build a simple landing page that gives clear instructions on how to order the shirt, where to go, etc.... If it led to a link where they could order online, even better.

I know that gets confusing because you'd be marketing two names, saveourchiefs and blackoutarrowhead. But it's been my experience in marketing that if you want someone to buy a product, you have to reduce the steps to get that product. Or else people will become lazy and not follow through. This also opens up opportunity to buy some online advertising on google or facebook linking people directly to a site -- I don't know that that's an effective way to advertise SOC, but think it's very effective for blackout shirts. Just some thoughts -- might be too soon to orchestrate for the Cincy game, but something to consider for later home games, as I'd imagine this isn't the last blackout planned.

KCChiefsFan88
10-31-2012, 08:06 PM

These dumbshit fanatical homers better watch themselves... if they attempt to do anything to disrupt the Blackout Protest on 11/18, there will be consequences.

Douche Baggins
10-31-2012, 08:11 PM
These dumbshit fanatical homers better watch themselves... if they attempt to do anything to disrupt the Blackout Protest on 11/18, there will be consequences.

They're all talk. It's not like I'm going to be at a game until next season anyway.

KCChiefsFan88
10-31-2012, 08:11 PM

How about a marketing insert in the KC Star? This would reach a large # of people with the information.

Ted Massing is the contact for marketing inserts with the KC Star, his direct phone # is 816-234-4193.

It might be worth contacing him to check out pricing and to see if the timing is doable.

gblowfish
11-01-2012, 10:50 AM
A poem for the Blackout:

I see some red seats and I want them painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the fans walk by dressed in their Sunday clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With Romeo and Scott, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a one and seven start, it happens ev'ryday

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red Chiefs jersey, it's been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

No more will my green play field turn a deeper blue
I could not forsee this thing happening to you
If we suck hard enough before the season's done
The NFL will laugh at us before the morning comes

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

I wanna see it painted black, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun, blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
Yeah

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

Douche Baggins
11-01-2012, 12:43 PM
A poem for the Blackout:

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
With Romeo and Scott, both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a one and seven start, it happens ev'ryday

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red Chiefs jersey, it's been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

No more will my green play field turn a deeper blue
I could not forsee this thing happening to you
If we suck hard enough before the season's done
The NFL will laugh at us before the morning comes

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

I wanna see it painted black, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun, blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
Yeah

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

BRILLIANT

WHO WANTS TO SING THIS

I REQUIRE IT

SNAFU
11-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Anyone know if these hoodies/shirts will be available for purchase at the game?

Douche Baggins
11-01-2012, 02:41 PM
OH SHI

http://i.imgur.com/LkvMK.png

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-01-2012, 02:48 PM
just at their store before kickoff. The Chiefs turned down our request to sell them inside the stadium.

Anyone know if these hoodies/shirts will be available for purchase at the game?

Douche Baggins
11-01-2012, 02:50 PM
The Chiefs turned down our request to sell them inside the stadium.

http://ebengregory.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shaq-laugh.gif

WV
11-01-2012, 03:57 PM
just at their store before kickoff. The Chiefs turned down our request to sell them inside the stadium.

Thats funny right there.

Douche Baggins
11-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Black Out Arrowhead. Deal with it.

http://i.imgur.com/fimMk.jpg

Guru
11-01-2012, 04:33 PM
http://ebengregory.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/shaq-laugh.gif

How come animated gifs are not working in chrome this week?

Douche Baggins
11-01-2012, 04:46 PM
How come animated gifs are not working in chrome this week?

They're working fine for me. Might need to refresh or open the GIF in a new tab.

bevischief
11-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Can't they sell this on Ebay with a buy it now price?

Phobia
11-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Can't they sell this on Ebay with a buy it now price?

These are not tech savvy people, unfortunately. They're struggling with telephones and paper. It's a process.

Guru
11-01-2012, 05:33 PM
They're working fine for me. Might need to refresh or open the GIF in a new tab.

Yeah that is what I have to do this week. Don't know why this is an issue for me now though.

bevischief
11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
These are not tech savvy people, unfortunately. They're struggling with telephones and paper. It's a process.

That is for sure. There are businesses that is all they do. I have stopped counting how many times I have called and left my personal cell number.

bevischief
11-01-2012, 05:42 PM
WTF? They are only selling this stuff out of the Independence store? My wife went to the Legends store and that is what she was told.

jspchief
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM
WTF? They are only selling this stuff out of the Independence store? My wife went to the Legends store and that is what she was told.

Is was stated in this thread.

Phobia
11-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Correct. I presume the other stores are franchisees.

bevischief
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I live 10 hours away and wife is close about a little over a hour away visiting family but I agree with her not to have to drive another hour to get one. I don't remember seeing that was the only store and nothing in the opening that said that was the only store if that is the case they are doing a poor job of keeping up.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Bevis, not really but we'll take the hit. With something like this the worst thing you can do is order a bunch of product and NOT sell it. So we started off with small batches (180 pieces) to manage the risk. Now with tonight's game in the shitter, demand will increase and we'll order more. The printer is on standby already to fulfill new orders.

I do apologize this has not been easy for you.

wazu
11-01-2012, 10:45 PM
I overheard girls at work talking about the blackout today. They knew the date and the opponent. Word is out on this.

KCrockaholic
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
I overheard girls at work talking about the blackout today. They knew the date and the opponent. Word is out on this.

:clap: Nice....

Although they were girls...So they probably had bad things to say about it?

I can't help but notice the overwhelming female population that doesn't understand the SOC movement. They don't get it at all. Yet they will sit there and try to defend their bullshit opinions on it.

I applaud the girls who understand what SOC is trying to do, and actually want something done as well.

Phobia
11-02-2012, 12:12 AM
:clap: Nice....

Although they were girls...So they probably had bad things to say about it?

I can't help but notice the overwhelming female population that doesn't understand the SOC movement. They don't get it at all. Yet they will sit there and try to defend their bullshit opinions on it.

I applaud the girls who understand what SOC is trying to do, and actually want something done as well.

The detractors are mostly from a specific group of fans who fancy themselves the best fans in the lot. If SOC had been their idea, they'd be all fine and dandy with a blackout idea. The girls I know on the street think the idea is awesome and they want to know where to buy a shirt.

Guru
11-02-2012, 12:15 AM
The detractors are mostly from a specific group of fans who fancy themselves the best fans in the lot. If SOC had been their idea, they'd be all fine and dandy with a blackout idea. The girls I know on the street think the idea is awesome and they want to know where to buy a shirt.

And just who are these "girls on the street" Phobia?

pr_capone
11-02-2012, 12:16 AM

LMAO

SPchief
11-02-2012, 12:30 AM

LMAO Walked right into that one

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Marty and Eric...what's stopping you guys from opening an eBay store and selling these on it?

I mean, really...you already have 100,000 prospective clients and it could be sold as a "buy it and it will be made and shipped to your door within x amount of days...make sure to order in time for the blackout."

You really wouldn't even need a eBay store to do this, just a resale liscence and a couple people to manage the logistics.

Douche Baggins
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
An Ebay store is a great idea.

We have enough cash sitting around where we could buy some in bulk, right?

WTF else we gonna do with that cash?

Phobia
11-02-2012, 12:51 AM

Heh. Bumped into a couple of rabid Chiefs fans while walking my daughter around the neighborhood trick-or-treating in my sad-Chiefs fan costume.

Phobia
11-02-2012, 12:53 AM

Not only no but hell no. Sportsnutz is handling logistics. Badly but that's their baby. They can sell as many as they want but I've met the employees. There's not going to be an ebay store and there's not likely enough margin to hire somebody to do this.

pr_capone
11-02-2012, 12:56 AM

Having Sports Nutz selling them for us was a big part of draw because we were helping a local business. Selling the things ourselves on ebay would undermine that.

Better yet would be to see if sports nutz would open the ebay store. Might help them manage all the orders.

Douche Baggins
11-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Yeah, maybe someone could set it up for them and show them how to run it.

It's not hard. We have 16 days. It's worth the effort IMO. People don't like ordering over the phone anymore.

bowener
11-02-2012, 03:16 AM
I love the blackout, but part of me wishes the shirts were brown to reflect the giant turd that is dropped weekly at arrowhead.

bevischief
11-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Yeah, maybe someone could set it up for them and show them how to run it.

It's not hard. We have 16 days. It's worth the effort IMO. People don't like ordering over the phone anymore.

I have bought stuff from a stay at mom from a Ebay store with 3 little ones running around.

jspchief
11-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Don't take what Sportnutz is doing for granted. You aren't going to find many people that are willing to take on the task and still be able to crank out the shirts in a short window. The logistics of the actual shirt inventory isn't as simple as people want to pretend.

It's far from ideal, especially for people out of town that want them, but its not like these shirts are the make or break aspect of the blackout.

soopamanluva
11-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Welp, cant do it anymore. This is the worst team I've ever set eyes on and I just cant do it anymore. Ill eat the money for the season tickets, im not going back. Was amped to wear black for the blackout but im just disgusted. They wont fire these guys so they will no longer see me. Tell us how it goes....

KS Smitty
11-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Called Sportnutz yesterday, they just got a new shipment of hoodies, ordered a large one (and a t-shirt for a coworker) and they said they would ship it today. :clap:

Bevis, I left my name and number earlier in the week and still haven't received a call back so you may want to call before they run out of stock again. It seems to be the hoodie they are having trouble keeping up with.