PDA

View Full Version : Football How good would the Chiefs be with this BrokeDick @ QB?

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 04:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/palmer-wants-raiders-more-balanced-215314749--nfl.html
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- As prolific as he's been in his career, Oakland's Carson Palmer is on an unparalleled pace for him.
Palmer is on track to join 2002 NFL MVP Rich Gannon as the only quarterbacks in franchise history to eclipse the 4,600-yard mark in a single-season. Gannon passed for 4,689 yards during the '02 season when he led Oakland to its first Super Bowl appearance in nearly two decades.
That'd be quite an accomplishment for Palmer considering the Raiders receiving corps has been banged up since training camp. Oakland has also had issues with pass protection and the running game, making it easier for defenses to concentrate on Palmer.
Ideally, Palmer says the Raiders would be better off being more balanced offensively.

+ 12 Games in a row with over 200 yards passing...

Palmer is not the problem in Raiderland and if he was playing for the Chiefs they would be SB contenders...

Who agrees with me or does the hate for the Raiders consume you too much to take off your glasses?
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/palmer-wants-raiders-more-balanced-215314749--nfl.html

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Come on, don't be shy

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Well the good news is that the Chiefs are probably little more than a quarterback away from being relevant.

The Raiders don't even have that going for them.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Well the good news is that the Chiefs are probably little more than a quarterback away from being relevant.

Naa, a consistant pass rush and decent corners and the Raiders would be as good as the Cheaps with a QB....

Yall need a coaching staff more than a QB I think.

Bump
10-24-2012, 05:10 PM

nah. We aren't even close. It's gonna take a lot longer to recover from all of these 1st round busts.

Pasta Giant Meatball
He throws for alot of empty yards dude. Be like a return to Orton land.

DJ's left nut
Naa, a consistant pass rush and decent corners and the Raiders would be as good as the Cheaps with a QB....

Well hell, if you're only 5 players away from being a .500 team, you should be pretty excited about things.

Maybe if you fellas got around to re-animating the corpse of Darren McFadden, it would help a bit.

KChiefer
Hard to say. Palmer would have had to wait until week 5 to take the reigns of a demoralized team here.

SB contender Chiefs is the oxyest of oxymorons. Manning knew that.

Iconic
10-24-2012, 05:11 PM

nah. We aren't even close. It's gonna take a lot longer to recover from all of these 1st round busts.

Hard to say. Palmer would have had to wait until week 5 to take the reigns of a demoralized team here.

SB contender in relation to this team is the oxyest of oxymorons. Manning knew that.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mdq9lw.jpg

Count Zarth
10-24-2012, 05:12 PM
He's roughly equivalent to Orton.

So we'd be mired in mediocrity.

Count Zarth
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: USC QBs

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/578452_466972199992363_1492283215_n.jpg

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM

Bullshit - it's the NFL.

Get the QB and those 'busts' will suddenly be a hell of a lot less relevant.

To suggest otherwise is to grossly understate just how out of touch Pioli is with the modern NFL climate. He spent 4 years trying to gap fill around a bottomless pit and THAT'S why he should be fired.

Not because of Jackson or Poe, but because of what they represent - his complete mis-evaulation of the importance of the position (let alone the personnel available to fill said position).

The Chiefs are close - no thanks to Pioli. They're close because guys like Hali, Charles, Albert and Flowers were already here. That's 4 of the 5 key positions on an NFL team and they're all filled by guys that are above average to legitimately great. All he needed to do was get a decent QB in here and this team would absolutely be relevant again.

Alas, he did none of those things because he's an arrogant half-wit.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 05:16 PM

Reighters is fun to converse with dude. He isn't Knowmo that has delusions of greatness for his crappy team.

Count Zarth
10-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Carson got a second big contract, too, thought it was an extension and who knows how much he actually saw. But it was $100m+

He is so fucking rich. LMAO

Lonewolf Ed
10-24-2012, 05:24 PM

We are in DIRE need of a new coaching staff. If the new staff knew stuff, like why the team played like steaming dog shite and showed at least some competence, that would be great. 2 legitimate QBs couldn't hurt, either.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:25 PM
That's post fail man but I see you are from Ft.Bragg and probably Military so I am not gonna give you no shit for this.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:27 PM
We are in DIRE need of a new coaching staff. If the new staff knew stuff, like why the team played like steaming dog shite and showed at least some competence, that would be great. 2 legitimate QBs couldn't hurt, either.

I think you will get your new coach about a week after the SB

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Faid would go winless with Cassel at QB.

the Talking Can
10-24-2012, 05:29 PM
i'm still laughing at that trade for palmer...ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
10-24-2012, 05:30 PM
http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/gif/brandt.gif

HAHA ...... THATS MARVELOUS

Pawnmower
10-24-2012, 05:30 PM
we'd suck still

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2012, 05:31 PM
LMAO

You will never win a playoff game with fucking Palmer at QB dude, let alone make it there. He's not the answer for you guys. If the Raiders are smart they will draft a QB in the first round.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 05:31 PM
we'd suck still

Everyone has turned man. Have you joined the darkside yet?

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 05:32 PM
But, but, but, the YARDS!!!

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:32 PM
i'm still laughing at that trade for palmer...ROFL

For what we have gotten out of it so far it is laughable and we would be better now had we kept Jason Campbell and the picks but if you look at Carsons numbers and he is on pace for over 4k yards this year while running for your life you can't honestly say a capable team would not win with him.

Deberg_1990
10-24-2012, 05:40 PM
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- As prolific as he's been in his career, Oakland's Carson Palmer is on an unparalleled pace for him.
Palmer is on track to join 2002 NFL MVP Rich Gannon as the only quarterbacks in franchise history to eclipse the 4,600-yard mark in a single-season. Gannon passed for 4,689 yards during the '02 season when he led Oakland to its first Super Bowl appearance in nearly two decades.
That'd be quite an accomplishment for Palmer considering the Raiders receiving corps has been banged up since training camp. Oakland has also had issues with pass protection and the running game, making it easier for defenses to concentrate on Palmer.
Ideally, Palmer says the Raiders would be better off being more balanced offensively.

+ 12 Games in a row with over 200 yards passing...

Palmer is not the problem in Raiderland and if he was playing for the Chiefs they would be SB contenders...

Who agrees with me or does the hate for the Raiders consume you too much to take off your glasses?

Prolific?? ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2012, 05:41 PM
For what we have gotten out of it so far it is laughable and we would be better now had we kept Jason Campbell and the picks but if you look at Carsons numbers and he is on pace for over 4k yards this year while running for your life you can't honestly say a capable team would not win with him.

Palmer is 6-10 since becoming the starter in Choketown. But those yards! I believe Cassel is 5-11 in his last 16 starts. Both teams need to flush the toilet before improving. Nobody cares about fucking yards if it gets you to 6-10 in 16 starts. He has not been worth what you gave up for him.

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 05:45 PM

You make a valid point.

The Raiders are nothing even remotely resembling a capable team.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Palmer is 6-10 since becoming the starter in Choketown. But those yards! I believe Cassel is 5-11 in his last 16 starts. Both teams need to flush the toilet before improving. Nobody cares about ****ing yards if it gets you to 6-10 in 16 starts. He has not been worth what you gave up for him.

Oh I know that, Hindsight is 20/20 Part of it is this new offense ZBS shit and our horrible defense, we can beat no one without pressure on the QB

There won't be anymore trades like that coming from the Raiders though, that was a Hue Jackson call and Reggie calls all the shots now... We won't be good this year but I feel confident Reggie will have the knowledge to pick jewels from the late picks the way he did to help make GB what they are today.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Chiefs are bad, Raiders are horrible, Bolts are below average, and the Donks are average at best. What a shit division.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh I know that, Hindsight is 20/20 Part of it is this new offense ZBS shit and our horrible defense, we can beat no one without pressure on the QB

There won't be anymore trades like that coming from the Raiders though, that was a Hue Jackson call and Reggie calls all the shots now... We won't be good this year but I feel confident Reggie will have the knowledge to pick jewels from the late picks the way he did to help make GB what they are today.

At least you're in year one of your rebuild. We're still rebuilding in year 4 of this regime.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:50 PM
You make a valid point.

The Raiders are nothing even remotely resembling a capable team.

Not with the defense they have right now and being incapable of getting one of the best RB's in football a few holes to run through... Get him some holes and if they could balance the game better they would win more.

Chiefs aren't either though... You guys have two very bad QB's and a coaching staff that is clueless and the cheapest owner in the NFL... I will take my chances with the Raiders.

Deberg_1990
10-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Actually, if the Chiefs had Palmer they might be ok. 3-3 maybe.

Dude is sort of an anomaly to me. He looks good sometimes, then bad others.

He's certainly better than anything the Chiefs have, but he's not a winner overall.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:51 PM
At least you're in year one of your rebuild. We're still rebuilding in year 4 of this regime.

Yup, you guys are close to a rebuild, Jamal will want some big money soon and you know Bowe will probably walk without anything to show for it... Is he a RFA or UFA next year?

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Actually, if the Chiefs had Palmer they might be ok. 3-3 maybe.

Dude is sort of an anomaly to me. He looks good sometimes, then bad others.

He's certainly better than anything the Chiefs have, but he's not a winner overall.

He does not have anything to show for it, that is for sure

Deberg_1990
10-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Yup, you guys are close to a rebuild, Jamal will want some big money soon and you know Bowe will probably walk without anything to show for it... Is he a RFA or UFA next year?

I'm not really worried about Jamal. When he does he dies. RB is proving to be the most easily replaceable position in the NFL.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm not really worried about Jamal. When he does he dies. RB is proving to be the most easily replaceable position in the NFL.

Yes it is, that's the same way I feel about DMC, they come a dime a dozen now

Marcellus
10-24-2012, 06:01 PM
All I can say is is definitely worth it to the Chiefs for the Raiders to give up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Carson Palmer.

Add the 2 picks used for Campbell and another forthat other useless prick Pryor and you guys burnt what 5 draft picks in 2 years for 1 mediocre QB.

I personally applaud the moves.

Deberg_1990
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
All I can say is is definitely worth it to the Chiefs for the Raiders to give up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Carson Palmer.

Add the 2 picks used for Campbell and another forthat other useless prick Pryor and you guys burnt what 5 draft picks in 2 years for 1 mediocre QB.

They also gave up a 1st I think for Richard Seymour?

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 06:04 PM

I know it was pricey and if the same people were in charge I would be disgusted but you can't cry over spilled milk. You guys did it the right way and you are no better than the Raiders

DJ's left nut
10-24-2012, 06:10 PM
They also gave up a 1st I think for Richard Seymour?

The first for Seymour was a good move. He's given them 2 Pro-Bowl quality seasons in 3 years and has played well enough thus far this year as well.

Is he a superstar? Nah - but the Pats ended up with a pick in the mid-teens for the efforts and likely lost a shot at the SB in the process by taking away their best D-Lineman despite a SB quality defense.

At best, it was a lose/lose, but I really think its a defensible deal for the Raiders even if they couldn't get a good enough team around him for it to really make a difference.

Marcellus
10-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I know it was pricey and if the same people were in charge I would be disgusted but you can't cry over spilled milk. You guys did it the right way and you are no better than the Raiders

Well yes, actually we are better off except at QB and coach.

We have more talent, more draft picks next year and are a complete waste unless we fire Pioli.

The good news is we have a neighbor in the cellar for a while.

Imagine if 1 team in the division had done a decent job the last 4 years building a real contender, the could own the AFCW for a decade.

Marcellus
10-24-2012, 06:33 PM

We don't have 1 starter over 30 years old, keep kidding yourself.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 06:39 PM

But you don't win man... Face it, you need a rebuild son.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Well yes, actually we are better off except at QB and coach.

We have more talent, more draft picks next year and are a complete waste unless we fire Pioli.

The good news is we have a neighbor in the cellar for a while.

Imagine if 1 team in the division had done a decent job the last 4 years building a real contender, the could own the AFCW for a decade.

Not really

Bowe is gone
Moeaeki ain't shit
Cassel/ Quinn are two turds
Routt is a scholarship player I couldn't believe anyone else wanted

You have a Marginally better defense and that ain't sayin much

The coaching staff is probably the worst in the NFL
The GM lives off New England throwaways
The Owner is thew cheapest **** in the NFL & They have one of the dumbest fans that ever shit between two shoe laces = YOU LMAO

PA Chiefs
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/578452_466972199992363_1492283215_n.jpg

Cassel didnt even start and he signed the richest single contract that is just ......

lewdog
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM
What is with the optimism from Raiders fans! They get a new coach and suddenly their shit don't stink? New regime, same shitty football.

So much shit talk from a fanbase fighting for last in the AFC West.

Get bent R8ers!

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM

Lilja turned 31 last week :)

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 06:53 PM
What is with the optimism from Raiders fans! They get a new coach and suddenly their shit don't stink? New regime, same shitty football.

So much shit talk from a fanbase fighting for last in the AFC West.

Get bent R8ers!

LMAOLMAO

You hang in there sunshine, you are REALLY gonna hate the Raiders again real soon

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2012, 06:54 PM
But you don't win man... Face it, you need a rebuild son.

Teams don't 'rebuild' anymore, dumbass.

Retool. There are some very good pieces here.

A good QB, a good HC and things look entirely different.

3rd&48ers
10-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Teams don't 'rebuild' anymore, dumbass.

Retool. There are some very good pieces here.

A good QB, a good HC and things look entirely different.

Probably 8-8 then

milkman
10-24-2012, 07:04 PM

You do know that Green Bay has a shitty O-Line, mediocre, at best, RBs, and a ldefense that ranked 32nd in the league last year, right?

They aren't winning because of gems selected in the late rounds.

They are winning because of the late first round gem.

whoman69
10-24-2012, 07:54 PM

Exactly. They have scored 10 TDs total in six games.

Cassel was on pace to set the franchise record for yards after 4 games.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Damn, Reighters is trolling. Fuck me for sticking up for him.

lewdog
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
LMAOLMAO

You hang in there sunshine, you are REALLY gonna hate the Raiders again real soon

Please explain how your currently shitty roster is going to actually start playing well? Not a ton of talent currently on that roster. At least with the Chiefs we can admit our shit. You poop shit and think it is gold!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Raiders are bad and they may just fuck up the quest for the number one overall pick.

Psyko Tek
10-24-2012, 11:27 PM

when did USC actually produce a good NFL QB?

Psyko Tek
10-24-2012, 11:44 PM
LMAOLMAO

GAWD i HOPE SO
I hate the afc west being worthless

Hoover
10-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Chiefs would be dangerous with a QB.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Chiefs would be dangerous with a QB.

Hoover knows what the deal is, he knows the Chiefs would be good with Palmer but about half of you can't wipe the hate from your eyes to realize it.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:03 AM
You do know that Green Bay has a shitty O-Line, mediocre, at best, RBs, and a ldefense that ranked 32nd in the league last year, right?

They aren't winning because of gems selected in the late rounds.

They are winning because of the late first round gem.

That's because Reggie is gone.

KC Tattoo
10-25-2012, 07:32 AM
He would be one wiffed block assignment from Eric Winston to finish his career.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:38 AM
He would be one wiffed block assignment from Eric Winston to finish his career.

Don't be bashing your players Tattoo , Bad juju man

beach tribe
10-25-2012, 07:58 AM

Same thing we thought about Pioli at the time of his hiring. No way to know until he actually produces results.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Same thing we thought about Pioli at the time of his hiring. No way to know until he actually produces results.

Yea, Pioli looked like a real good choice at the time , I was sure he was going to turn that place around.

KC Tattoo
10-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Don't be bashing your players Tattoo , Bad juju man

Doing everything I can to get the #1 pick ;)

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 09:51 AM
My God the AFC West is a pile of shite.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-25-2012, 09:54 AM
That's because Reggie is gone.

Wow.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Jeff George > Carson Palmer. /Thread

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-25-2012, 10:16 AM
My God the AFC West is a pile of shite.

Now make Knowmo read this post Clockwork Orange style till he understands.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 10:30 AM
Now make Knowmo read this post Clockwork Orange style till he understands.

LMAO Man, I love CO.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:32 PM
As a Raider, Palmer has 4,485 yards passing in 16 games and 15 starts. The most yards he ever threw for with the Cincinnati Bengals was 4,131 yards.

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:34 PM
As a Raider, Palmer has 4,485 yards passing in 16 games and 15 starts. The most yards he ever threw for with the Cincinnati Bengals was 4,131 yards.

What's his TD:INT ratio?

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:34 PM
What's his TD:INT ratio?

Look it up and tell me

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Look it up and tell me

I'm not the one tooten his horn, look it up yourself. We both know its not good.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:38 PM
I know he has 174 TD's in his career

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:40 PM
I know he has a ton of INTs since you guys gave a 1st and 2nd for him.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:41 PM
174 tds & 120 ints

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I know he has a ton of INTs since you guys gave a 1st and 2nd for him.

Shit you give up a few ints when you pass for 4500 yards a year, man you are bitter man....

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:42 PM
174 tds & 120 ints

So what 20 INTs as a Raider?

Count Zarth
Palmer's INTs are down this year. He's a fine QB.

3rd&48ers

4 ints this year

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:44 PM

Yup a total of 20 but damn man you got to remember, he went in with 3 days of playbook knowledge and got 3 that day

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Palmer's INTs are down this year. He's a fine QB.

Worth a 1st and 2nd round pick? ROFL

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Yup a total of 20 but damn man you got to remember, he went in with 3 days of playbook knowledge and got 3 that day

Look dude I am happier than you are over the trade. Feel free to brag.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Worth a 1st and 2nd round pick? ROFL

Dude I have already said for the wins we have got he has not been worth it... But you have all your picks every year and none of your QB's ever put up numbers like that.. Sprinkle a little D and a running game in for the Raiders and they are gonna start winning... Can you imagine Carson with a Bowe to throw too? We have undrafted wrs starting man

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 07:48 PM

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:49 PM

I like how you take the holier than thou attitude like the Chiefs are doing everything right... The Chiefs need to take a chance and get a player they want , give up a couple of picks every now and then and get a shot at playing in the SB again... Chiefs will never win playing that safe shit all the time.

3rd&48ers
10-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey Marcellus, would you give up 2 first rounders for Geno and take a chance he could be a total bust or he could lead you back to glory

Would you take that chance?

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey Marcellus, would you give up 2 first rounders for Geno and take a chance he could be a total bust or he could lead you back to glory

Would you take that chance?

That argument is invalid in this discussion. The answer is yes but comparing a young Geno Smith to trading for an old broke dick Palmer to get you over the top is just insane.

You are certain to never win a SB with Palmer at QB and had you kept those picks and many others to trade for say RGIII you would be the talk of the NFL.

Instead you gave up 5 picks in 2 years to end up with a journeyman average QB on a talentless team.
The Raiders and KC are opposite ends of the spectrum on how not to get a franchise QB. Both ways suck. 50 draft picks and no Luck. No risk with draft picks no Luck. Notice Luck is dual meaning.

The fact is at the end of the season you guys will probably have fewer wins. And once again it will screw KC via draft day trade or something.

Count Zarth
10-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Where are the dumbasses who said Cassel was better than Palmer last offseason? Or even equivalent?

Own up, buffoons.

Palmer only has 4 picks in 6 games.

lewdog
10-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Shit you give up a few ints when you pass for 4500 yards a year, man you are bitter man....

Sure he is a better QB than we have but again, your roster isn't very talented and you are fighting for last place with the Cheaps! But fuck yea, you have a slightly above average QB...go you!

Marcellus
10-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Where are the dumbasses who said Cassel was better than Palmer last offseason? Or even equivalent?

Own up, buffoons.

Palmer only has 4 picks in 6 games.

I did ****stick. Cassel once went 27/7 over a season what your ****ing point?

Count Zarth
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Palmer > Cassel, that's all.

I was lambasted by some for suggesting we have the worst QB in the division, and hence would finish last.

NOSTRADAMUS AM I

stevenidol
10-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Where did the term 'brokedick' come from?

Psyko Tek
10-25-2012, 10:18 PM

I have driven 500 miles in may but never won the Indy 500

Al Bundy
10-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Fuck your R8tard QB.

3rd&48ers
11-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Carson Palmer tops the AFC with 2,723 yards passing through nine games. He is third overall, trailing the Saints Drew Brees and the Falcons Matt Ryan.

Brock
11-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Hasn't fixed what ails you, obviously. you paid too much for that.

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Carson Palmer tops the AFC with 2,723 yards passing through nine games. He is third overall, trailing the Saints Drew Brees and the Falcons Matt Ryan.

Yep, and that's why the faiders are sitting atop the AFC West. Oh wait....

lewdog
11-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Great R8ers! By the time you get enough talent on your roster in 3 years, Palmer will be 35! Please tell me how good a 35 year old Palmer will be. Great trade if you like stats I guess.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:05 AM
If we had the Cheaps defense along with our offense we would be playoff bound

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Great R8ers! By the time you get enough talent on your roster in 3 years, Palmer will be 35! Please tell me how good a 35 year old Palmer will be. Great trade if you like stats I guess.

does #1 in the AFC qualify as lights out good?

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 05:36 AM

Empty yards

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:50 AM
Empty yards

I bet Romeo would give up a sack of KC ribs for some of those empty yards

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Dude can't even hold onto a snap down 30 when he could have racked up a garbage TD

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:56 AM
#1 QB in the AFC in passing yards Raiders have alot of problems right now but Carson is not one of them.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Faid's run game has disappeared since they got Palmer

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Faid's run game has disappeared since they got Palmer

It has disappeared since they went to this Zone Blocking Shit...

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Whats so crazy is the Chiefs are so damn close to being a playoff caliber team and they won't address the problem.

Hell get a new qb in the draft, develop him for 2 years and Charles will be used up and Bowe long gone

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Don't worry. After the draft KC will have the only young, franchise QB in the division.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Don't worry. After the draft KC will have the only young, franchise QB in the division.
We will see how it all plays out

Von Dumbass
11-13-2012, 07:23 AM

You forgot about Brock Osweiller.

SNR
11-13-2012, 08:51 AM
You forgot about Brock Osweiller.

Why? What's promising about him? He's big and that's it.

He has no accuracy, no downfield vision (in spite of his gargantuan size) mediocre scrambling ability, and looks like a fucktard

Von Dumbass
11-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Why? What's promising about him? He's big and that's it.

He has no accuracy, no downfield vision (in spite of his gargantuan size) mediocre scrambling ability, and looks like a ****tard

He has all the physical tools and has good character. He is a little raw and is not mentally ready for the NFL but he is learning from two of the best who have ever played the position every day. He is exactly the kind of guy who would benefit from sitting a few years. He would have been a first round pick if he stayed in college.

lewdog
11-13-2012, 05:46 PM
does #1 in the AFC qualify as lights out good?

Sure but does it matter that you won't gain enough talent on your roster until 3-4 more years (big IF) and Palmer will have saggy balls by then, meaning you gave up high draft picks for no quality wins?

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Sure but does it matter that you won't gain enough talent on your roster until 3-4 more years (big IF) and Palmer will have saggy balls by then, meaning you gave up high draft picks for no quality wins?

Never did you or I say anything except you proudly displaying my quote in your signature, Go ahead and admit #1 in passing yards in the AFC is lights out good. This Raiders team will go to the playoffs next year , they will fix the defense next off season.. Now replace that quote you have now with this one. You are good luck

lewdog
11-13-2012, 06:24 PM
This Raiders team will go to the playoffs next year , they will fix the defense next off season.

ROFL
LMAO
:clap:

:bong:

:BS:

:facepalm:

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Put it in the sig son

lewdog
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Put it in the sig son

I will in the offseason after Palmer goes full retard the second half of the season and has almost matching TD/INT numbers.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
I will in the offseason after Palmer goes full retard the second half of the season and has almost matching TD/INT numbers.

I like you so much I created a thread about you on my forum... Feel free to chat it up with us.

http://www.raiderfans.org/forum/threads/how-i-punked-a-chiefsplanet-member.6980/

lewdog
11-13-2012, 06:39 PM
I like you so much I created a thread about you on my forum... Feel free to chat it up with us.

http://www.raiderfans.org/forum/threads/how-i-punked-a-chiefsplanet-member.6980/

ROFL

Thanks man! But I don't want to get arrested for joining that board...bunch of criminals.

Simply Red
11-13-2012, 06:41 PM

that's fiendnomenal.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:42 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/1/12/10/parking-lot-sex-though-overalls-31819-1294845443-1.jpg

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 06:42 PM

you raider fans can't even get my mcdonalds order right. doesnt surprise me your guys website sucks ass too haha

lewdog
11-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow, R8ers that board is flying. So far no one has posted in that thread but you.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 07:36 PM
LMAOLMAOWow, R8ers that board is flying. So far no one has posted in that thread but you.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-13-2012, 07:39 PM

I'll take that!

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2012, 07:52 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2011/1/12/10/parking-lot-sex-though-overalls-31819-1294845443-1.jpg

I see a breast. Might want to censor that.

NJChiefsFan
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Carson is at the very least a sneaky fantasy QB with all the garbage time he will get. To me I would rather have the worst QB ever then an average one that's never taking your team to the big one. Luckily Cassel sold himself to all the idiots left that he is terrible. I no longer have to worry about him being in the Palmer category of decent enough to keep yet not good enough to win it all.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Just so everyone knows, I'm negging R8ers on a daily basis. Feel free to join in.

3rd&48ers
11-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Carson Palmer has thrown for over 5,000-yards in his last 16 games.

Over his past 16 games with the Raiders, Palmer has been more productive than at any other point in his career. He’s completed over 60% of his passes, for 5,041 yards and 25 TD’s. That’s right…Palmer is a 5,000 yard passer over the past 16 games.

Ain't it a damn shame we have 0 defense

Oh we can't score in the RZ either

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dont-blame-carson-180000320--nfl.html

Marcellus
11-24-2012, 12:11 PM

Over his past 16 games with the Raiders, Palmer has been more productive than at any other point in his career. He’s completed over 60% of his passes, for 5,041 yards and 25 TD’s. That’s right…Palmer is a 5,000 yard passer over the past 16 games.

Yup you guys should have division about wrapped up at this point.

3rd&48ers
11-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Yup you guys should have division about wrapped up at this point.

With a Defense and a little better production in the RZ we would have been in the thick of things.....:shake:

lewdog
11-24-2012, 12:14 PM

So an above average Kyle Orton? Suuuhhhhweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-24-2012, 12:19 PM
So an above average Kyle Orton? Suuuhhhhweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, been telling him that since they acquired him. Kings of the meaningless yards.

lewdog
11-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Yup, been telling him that since they acquired him. Kings of the meaningless yards.

But Carson has been so productive!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-24-2012, 12:39 PM
But Carson has been so productive!

Reighters is a true fan. He loves these 7-8 win seasons.

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:40 PM
I've been the biggest Carson Palmer basher on this entire site, and I'll admit, I haven't watched a whole lot of Raiders games outside of it being forced down my throat during one RedZone when there were only two games being played in the afternoon...

Here are the facts:

1) Carson Palmer still throws a pretty ball...always has, always will.
2) Carson Palmer still struggles with accuracy.
3) Carson Palmer is still a statue in the pocket.
4) Carson Palmer has picked up a TON OF HIS STATS in total garbage time.

He's still a borderline NFL starter (which yes, makes him much better than Matt Cassel) who is still never going to win his team anything important.

So while he may not be as bad as I have always considered him, he still isn't great, and I'm most certainly not jealous of him being on the Raiders.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Good take Hootie

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:41 PM
I am jealous of Peyton Manning.

I am not jealous of Philip Rivers anymore...something happened to him (Norv) and the way he throws the ball makes me want to vomit.

If we get Geno I'll take our QB situation over the Raiders and Chargers based off of potential alone. Geno potentially gives us a franchise QB. The Raiders and Chargers have two average guys who don't have Super Bowl potential.

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:43 PM
now if we're talking fantasy...sign me up. I'll take a guy on the team that can't run, has to throw, and is always playing from behind.

I think a lot of people have confused Palmer's fantasy stats this year with him suddenly turning back the clock and being that QB he was for two years before his injury.

Simply not true. Carson Palmer is Drew Bledsoe.

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Since I'm bored at work here are my 2012 1 year only QB rankings:

1. Peyton Manning
1b. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Eli Manning
4. Drew Brees
5. Andrew Luck
6. RGIII
7. Matt Ryan
8. Ben Roethlisberger
9. Andy Dalton
10. Jay Cutler

Honorable Mentions: Matt Stafford, Matt Schaub, Josh Freeman

Everyone else: Not having a year where I think they could lead a team to a playoff win.

Player who is dying to me: Tony Romo (even though I think he's in a terrible situation, with a terrible coach, a terrible line, and a terrible over involved owner)...he just makes too many mistakes (I can admit when I am wrong, even though I still think he has elite potential but he just may never reach it)

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:50 PM
the Matt Ryan-Jay Cutler is its own tier...probably not elite like Manning-Brees, but can definitely win Super Bowls with complete team play...

The Luck-RGIII enigma tier is the next big thing, so I had to rate them above the Ryan-Cutler tier.

the Stafford tier needs two good bounces to win a Super Bowl I believe, so no way can I pick the Texans to represent the AFC when 1a and 1b stand in his way (unless they get two bounces)...

Stafford holds the ball too long, and even though he's accurate, he has terrible footwork.

Freeman is having himself quite a year...I tell you what, they sneak into the playoffs and I think they may win a game in the postseason. That's a lot of credit to Schiano.

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:51 PM
dream scenario for me (a true QB fan)...

Pats/Broncos AFC Championship
Packers/Giants NFC Championship

and then of course I'd love to see the Mannings square up in the Super Bowl...and since I could never cheer for Denver...here's to Eli getting ring #3 =)

unnecessary drama
11-24-2012, 12:52 PM
on a hail mary in the end zone ruled a simultaneous catch when Cruz and Bailey come down with 50% of the ball each!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2012, 01:32 PM

Yeah, we're feeling your pain. Hope things get better for ya'...

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-24-2012, 05:37 PM

and then of course I'd love to see the Mannings square up in the Super Bowl...and since I could never cheer for Denver...here's to Eli getting ring #3 =)

Hootie, I want no part of Denver in the Super Bowl. I know it won't happen, but still.

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2012, 05:39 PM

FUCK DENVER IN THEIR ASSES

BigMeatballDave
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM
I am jealous of Peyton Manning.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs to break him this week.

Dylan
11-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Most quarterbacks would say the only stat that really matters is wins.

ThaVirus
11-24-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm rooting for the Chiefs to break him this week.

We are pretty good at putting the other team's stars out..

Normally I would never root for an injury, but I have a $50 bet on the line! Peyton needs to go down- HARD.

DaFace
11-24-2012, 09:05 PM
With a Defense and a little better production in the RZ we would have been in the thick of things.....:shake:

If only you had some draft choices to address that...

Jiu Jitsu Jon
11-25-2012, 01:28 AM

What draft choices do we not have besides our second round pick?

3rd&48ers
11-25-2012, 05:02 AM

We will be ok this year as Jon said... :thumb: We will be working hard to compete with the Chiefs ... Oh Wait LMAO

the Talking Can
11-25-2012, 05:26 AM
the palmer trade

LMAO

3rd&48ers
11-25-2012, 05:33 AM
the palmer trade

LMAO
The Cassel acquisition LMAO