PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefsplanet Facebook Page

Reerun_KC
10-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Luv drops the hammer like a boss on that page.

Thanks Luv.

Fish
10-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Good grief Barry is retarded. Seriously....

luv
10-25-2012, 09:20 AM
I haven't banned anyone or anything. Hell, I just let Clay back in...lol. And I didn't delete all of Barry's comments or posts - only the ones promoting his other site or anything that's derogatory to members of this site. That facebook page is for members of this site. If it's not allowed here, then it's kind of logical that it probably should be allowed there.

And it's not like I'm against "unity". I made a post asking for positives about the team saying that mention of Clark, Pioli, or Cassel would get deleted...lol. I'm also trying to promote looking for the positives whenever so much focus is placed on what's wrong. I just don't see how starting a site with a name so similar to saveourchiefs and then asking for positives (knowing it's in contrast to a majority of the views on saveourchiefs) promotes "unity" among fans. To me, that only hammers in a bigger wedge.

Inmem58
10-25-2012, 09:42 AM
I just joined.

gblowfish
10-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Link?

loochy
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
I haven't banned anyone or anything. Hell, I just let Clay back in...lol. And I didn't delete all of Barry's comments or posts - only the ones promoting his other site or anything that's derogatory to members of this site. That facebook page is for members of this site. If it's not allowed here, then it's kind of logical that it probably should be allowed there.

And it's not like I'm against "unity". I made a post asking for positives about the team saying that mention of Clark, Pioli, or Cassel would get deleted...lol. I'm also trying to promote looking for the positives whenever so much focus is placed on what's wrong. I just don't see how starting a site with a name so similar to saveourchiefs and then asking for positives (knowing it's in contrast to a majority of the views on saveourchiefs) promotes "unity" among fans. To me, that only hammers in a bigger wedge.

UUUUNNNIIITTYYY

http://rainbowlens.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/dave-chapelle-as-rick-james1.jpg?w=404&h=273

http://s3.vidimg02.popscreen.com/original/52/dG9BRVFUc2lkdmcx_o_chappelles-show---rick-james-unity.jpg

Flachief58
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/80857665735/

KC_Lee
10-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Just joined myself.

Frazod
10-25-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm already too connected between FB and CP. The less these things mingle, the better.

Deberg_1990
10-25-2012, 09:54 AM

Trying to put lipstick on a pig? Do you work for kcchiefs.com? : )

DaFace
10-25-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm already too connected between FB and CP. The less these things mingle, the better.

This.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-25-2012, 09:57 AM
can someone let me in please?

luv
10-25-2012, 09:58 AM

IOW, "I piss off too many people on here to have them know who I am in real life." :p

Al Bundy
10-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Looks like Barry fired back.

Frazod
10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
IOW, "I piss off too many people on here to have them know who I am in real life." :p

Sure, that's part of it, but there are also far too many assholes out there who don't need to know details of my life. I'm extremely selective about who sees what and don't partake in ANY of the various apps/games. And if you're one of those people who endlessly spams FB with political stories, pictures of your kids, or whining about how your alcohol-fueled failure of a fucking life somehow never seems to improve, rest assured that I have your updates blocked. I finally had to block updates from my best friend because he won't stop with the Libertarian crap.

Sometimes I cringe when I see friends offering up every little detail of their lives to basically anyone who cares to look. That's nuts.

The Bad Guy
10-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Barry is a lunatic.

luv
10-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Looks like Barry fired back.

He's pissed...lol. Even trying to use what I do for a living to insult me. LMAO

bench_pioli
10-25-2012, 10:13 AM
the things i would do to luv are boundless

Frazod
10-25-2012, 10:13 AM
He's pissed...lol. Even trying to use what I do for a living to insult me. LMAO

Dare I even ask who Barry is?

Al Bundy
10-25-2012, 10:14 AM
I listened to the first few minutes of his podcast... yeah it just isn't good.

Deberg_1990
10-25-2012, 10:18 AM
the things i would do to luv are boundless

Whoa, where did this come from?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Good grief Barry is retarded. Seriously....

Beyond retarded, that boy.

luv
10-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Now he's threatening me. I wonder if he knows what he posts on facebook can be used against him legally?

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Members -> Remove

Privacy Settings -> Blocking People and Apps

Well, maybe not quite yet... it's kind of entertaining. LMAO

luv
Apparently, he's going to be smearing my name on his show today.

Mr. Plow
Barry's a douche.

luv
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Members -> Remove

LMAO. Yes, I know. I just let Clay back in this morning.

Question to those who actually listen to his show. Should I be worried that this will ruin my reputation? If anyone listens, and he mentions anything about me personally, please let me know. He does not have my permission to do so.

Frazod
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
WHO IS BARRY?

Flachief58
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Apparently, he's going to be smearing my name on his show today.

His podcasts suck donkey balls but, that may be good for a laugh or two :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-25-2012, 10:28 AM
WHO IS BARRY?

"Barry'sKoolAid".

He needs some Jim Jones Kool Aid.

Bearcat
WHO IS BARRY?

http://youtu.be/avBVw83U7v0

Mr. Plow
Members -> Remove

Ya.....give it a little time and then remove him. LMAO

Frazod
10-25-2012, 10:30 AM
"Barry'sKoolAid".

He needs some Jim Jones Kool Aid.

Never paid any attention to him.

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 10:30 AM
It was like an IM chat for a minute, no thanks to Mr Plow. LMAO

And "calling you & your work spam is an injustice to a food that many like & saved Russia in her time of need" is pretty damn funny.

loochy
10-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Dude that guy is an idiot. I haven't listened to his podcast, and his idiotic hothead tirade ensures that I never will.

Ban him.

Sweet Daddy Hate

And "calling you & your work spam is an injustice to a food that many like & saved Russia in her time of need" is pretty damn funny.

LMAO

Mr. Plow

LMAO

Dumbass had to

Break up every single post

Into a new post so that

He could demonstrate his

power.

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
What the fuck did I miss? What'd that mouth breather do now?

Mr. Plow
10-25-2012, 10:36 AM
What the fuck did I miss? What'd that mouth breather do now?

Please join in....you'll enjoy it. LMAO

I know you have the same feelings for Barry that I do.

Fish
10-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Just ban him and be done with it. Nobody wants to read that garbage. You're just feeding his fragile ego by allowing him to continue that nonsense... He's irrelevant. Peel off the scab and be done with it.

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 10:38 AM
What the **** did I miss? What'd that mouth breather do now?

luv lied, Barry cried, CP's gonna die

jk about the lying, luv, it's just part of the rhyme

gblowfish
10-25-2012, 10:41 AM
45 minutes? Don't think so, Barry.
Can't you be more specific?

LiveSteam
10-25-2012, 10:44 AM

You are welcome. It just kinda flew off the top of my head. God that dudes a fucking loser

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 10:46 AM
JFC.......this would be easier to read if he didn't think that every sentence was a separate thought.

Mr. Plow
10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
JFC.......this would be easier to read if he didn't think that every sentence was a separate thought.

Just skip to the end where he is now offering to meet people that have a problem with him at the Chiefs game on Sunday. LMAO

DJKid
10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
http://youtu.be/avBVw83U7v0

I actually listened to part of that stupid shit. He actually says fans should spend the money, tailgate, watch a blowout loss and walk out of stadium with a "smile on your face"????? What the fuck? If you're a fan why the hell would you be smiling after a fucking blowout loss?! What a dumbass.

LiveSteam
10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Just skip to the end where he is now offering to meet people that have a problem with him at the Chiefs game on Sunday. LMAO

I gotta go see this LMAO .

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Alright.....I'm in this bitch.

Bearcat
10-25-2012, 10:53 AM

Uh, yeah... think it's time to cut the cord when he tells a woman (well, not directly, but she's the only one still posting) to meet him in the parking lot and "bring a lunch sack" (whatever that means).

Mr. Plow
10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Uh, yeah... think it's time to cut the cord when he tells a woman (well, not directly, but she's the only one still posting) to meet him in the parking lot and "bring a lunch sack" (whatever that means).

I couldn't decide if he was posting that to her, to me, or to everyone else that called him out.

Ceej
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
It is unfortunate that the Internet and social media turn people into such immature pieces of shit.

Ignore the guy.

Flachief58
10-25-2012, 10:56 AM
OH NOEZ, he's gonna call out CP

DJKid
10-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Maybe he was asking her out?
I couldn't decide if he was posting that to her, to me, or to everyone else that called him out.

or maybe he was asking you out? :hmmm:

luv
10-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Alright.....I'm in this bitch.

Sorry, I went ahead and banned him.

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
It's whatever. I can't wait to hear his podcast about how Chiefsplanet sucks. I'll make sure and post it here. I'd like to see our members take this bitch down.

Mr. Plow
10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Now CP is REALLY going to get it tonight.

Al Bundy
10-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Maybe he was asking her out?

or maybe he was asking you out? :hmmm:

It is the latter of the 2.

Flachief58
10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Sorry, I went ahead and banned him.

I think you can take him luv. I just hope someone is there to get footage so they can share the beatdown with the rest of us :D

DJKid
10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
It is the latter of the 2.

LMAO a nice picnic in the Arrowhead parking lot, but apparently they're going dutch and bringing there own lunch.

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Long time member......with 400 posts. And I'm pretty sure half of those are about how Brodie Croyle is our QBoTF.

loochy
10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
It's whatever. I can't wait to hear his podcast about how Chiefsplanet sucks. I'll make sure and post it here. I'd like to see our members take this bitch down.

It doesn't matter what he says. Nobody listens.

loochy
10-25-2012, 11:10 AM
? He agrees that they haven't done anything, and he lists the losers brought in as proof that they didn't do anything.

EDIT: Pest you deleted your post. Why?

Fish
10-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Boy... the 10 people in the world that listen to Barry's garbage podcast are gonna hear it now....

luv
10-25-2012, 11:11 AM
I did check. I made it clear to him that I was using our definition of the word spam. I did not tell him he was there to try to make money. I told him he did NOT have my consent to use my name or personal information on his show. I checked, and while I probably have enough to sue him over with the obvious threats on the facebook page (that can be used against people), if he uses my name or personal information on his show when I made it clear he did not have my consent, I do have grounds to sue him.

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 11:13 AM
? He agrees that they haven't done anything, and he lists the losers brought in as proof that they didn't do anything.

EDIT: Pest you deleted your post. Why?

Because his shit is so retarded that I can't tell if he was agreeing with him or disagreeing with him.

Pestilence
10-25-2012, 11:14 AM
I did check. I made it clear to him that I was using our definition of the word spam. I did not tell him he was there to try to make money. I told him he did NOT have my consent to use my name or personal information on his show. I checked, and while I probably have enough to sue him over with the obvious threats on the facebook page (that can be used against people), if he uses my name or personal information on his show when I made it clear he did not have my consent, I do have grounds to sue him.

I'll take one for the team and see if he mentions your name. I'll let you know if he does.

loochy
10-25-2012, 11:14 AM

Yeah we know.

It's over now.

He's just a loudmouth douche. He'll go back to his room in his mom's basement.

luv
10-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Yeah we know.

It's over now.

He's just a loudmouth douche. He'll go back to his room in his mom's basement.

Probably. If he does mention my name, I can guarantee you he will at least be getting a letter from an attorney, though. :)