PDA

View Full Version : KSU Pinhead Writer in Miami Disses Bill Snyder

gblowfish
10-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Go here to read it, too long to post the whole thing. Basically he says ANYBODY but K-State in a national championship game, and takes pot shots at Bill.

Discuss...

http://tinyurl.com/8tmwzua

threebag02
10-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Fuck Miami

Ace Gunner
10-26-2012, 04:36 PM
"bad press is much better than no press"

DA_T_84
10-26-2012, 04:37 PM
I sent that guy an email earlier today

HemiEd
10-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Here it is in a nutshell

The city sure doesn’t want the Crimson Tide’s opponent to be a school that defeated the Canes 52-13 this season.

Zeke
10-26-2012, 04:44 PM
dude's getting ripped by everyone on the comments section. Not all of them k-state fans, either (or so they say).

BigMeatballDave
10-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Did The Guardian write that?

Guru
10-26-2012, 06:42 PM
The butthurt is strong with this one.

lcarus
10-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Yeah, America sure cares about that pre-game coaches press conference...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Twas awesome when they made the U their bitch

KCChiefsFan88
10-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Twas awesome when they made the U their bitch

Goodman is a Florida Gator homer. He made a career out of covering the Gators for the Miami Herald.

He hates the "U".

Chiefspants
10-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Here it is in a nutshell

It's too bad that only five people from the city have been attending Miami's games.

MotherfuckerJones
10-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Im a wisconsin football fan and thought wow this writer is an idiot! I thought to myself Ya you want another LSU alabama matchup type game? Howd that work out for ya

Der Flöprer
10-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Im a wisconsin football fan and thought wow this writer is an idiot! I thought to myself Ya you want another LSU alabama matchup type game? Howd that work out for ya

Even though you live in SC, I read this post in a Wisconsin accent. I have no idea why...

MotherfuckerJones
10-26-2012, 09:56 PM
HAHA Im from Ohio but we moved down to SC 11 years ago

KcMizzou
10-26-2012, 10:03 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB4l5ULPR9qMCcwr1z0N02deZgOlB1ViveZSNj0wd2SGMUUHbx

This dude has no respect for Bill Snyder.

TheGuardian
10-26-2012, 10:11 PM
I hate K-State and respect Snyder tremendously. I think he's an incredible coach. I am not the kind of "hater" that fails to see the real picture.

My point about k-state is that they are not in a league with the SEC elite because the talent level there is so vast. And it is.

MY second point is that k-state doesn't control their own destiny in getting to the NC game. They don't. Like it or not, if Oregon wins out and K-State wins out, Oregon will get the nod because it means they beat Oregon State, and USC twice. That will outweigh anything K-state has done. Yes. I know you don't like it, but tough shit.

If notre dame goes undefeated, they too would get in over an undefeated k-state team. money talks. And Notre Dame vs Bama is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than K-State vs anyone. Fact.

K-State fans don't like this. Don't care. Those are facts.

LoneWolf
10-26-2012, 11:26 PM
I hate K-State and respect Snyder tremendously. I think he's an incredible coach. I am not the kind of "hater" that fails to see the real picture.

My point about k-state is that they are not in a league with the SEC elite because the talent level there is so vast. And it is.

MY second point is that k-state doesn't control their own destiny in getting to the NC game. They don't. Like it or not, if Oregon wins out and K-State wins out, Oregon will get the nod because it means they beat Oregon State, and USC twice. That will outweigh anything K-state has done. Yes. I know you don't like it, but tough shit.

If notre dame goes undefeated, they too would get in over an undefeated k-state team. money talks. And Notre Dame vs Bama is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than K-State vs anyone. Fact.

You need to look up the definition of the word "fact". Just a heads up, it doesn't say: the biased opinion of the Internet douchebag The Guardian.

Guru
10-27-2012, 05:13 AM

Not that I disagree with the bolded, I would love to see KSU win out and USC beat Oregon just to tick you off. The icing would be if KSU pulled out a miracle and beat Alabama. Tall order but hey, you would deserve the crow if it happened. :evil:

For the record, I don't think KSU will win out though.

TheGuardian
10-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Not that I disagree with the bolded, I would love to see KSU win out and USC beat Oregon just to tick you off. The icing would be if KSU pulled out a miracle and beat Alabama. Tall order but hey, you would deserve the crow if it happened. :evil:

For the record, I don't think KSU will win out though.

I don't think they would put k-state vs oregon in a NC game. I think they'd do everything they could to avoid that. no one wants to watch that except k-state fans.

k-state has no chance against the big 3 in the SEC. Again, the talent level gal is too vast.

You need to look up the definition of the word "fact". Just a heads up, it doesn't say: the biased opinion of the Internet douchebag The Guardian.

A homered out k-state fan has nothing to say in this business. K? Thanks.

LoneWolf
10-27-2012, 08:49 AM
A homered out k-state fan has nothing to say in this business. K? Thanks.

I'm a Notre Dame alum you SEC loving blowhard. My point was that you are stating everything as if they are facts. What other teams do before and after they play K-State and Oregon can change the polls dramatically. If OU beats Notre Dame today and goes undefeated the rest of the season, that ups K-States rankings in both the computer and human polls. What USC does between know and when they play Oregon will affect Oregon's ranking. Same with Oregon State.

You wouldn't sound like such an SEC elitist dickweed if you would use terms like "in my opinion" instead of "fact".

nychief
10-27-2012, 08:55 AM
What are folks up in arms about? I didn't find it insulting to Snyder (aside from calling him boorish), more so to sabean, I thought. As for the jist - that Miami would be dissapponited in a KSU-Bama title game, it's economics... Everybody loses money in that case... And, unfortunately, we know what college football is about... You think the network would be happy? It's their worse nightmare.

TheGuardian
10-27-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm a Notre Dame alum you SEC loving blowhard. My point was that you are stating everything as if they are facts. What other teams do before and after they play K-State and Oregon can change the polls dramatically. If OU beats Notre Dame today and goes undefeated the rest of the season, that ups K-States rankings in both the computer and human polls. What USC does between know and when they play Oregon will affect Oregon's ranking. Same with Oregon State.

You wouldn't sound like such an SEC elitist dickweed if you would use terms like "in my opinion" instead of "fact".

Don't care. Again, the FACT is, if oregon wins out, they will get in over undefeated k-state team. This meat of oregons schedule is coming up. They would end up with wins over oregon state, and usc twice more than likely. That will trump anything k-state has done. k-state has beat.........OU. Wow. Amazing.

Someone from the SEC will be there. That's a fact. So as I said, k-state can't win out and get in on that alone. they need help.

LoneWolf
10-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Don't care. Again, the FACT is, if oregon wins out, they will get in over undefeated k-state team. This meat of oregons schedule is coming up. They would end up with wins over oregon state, and usc twice more than likely. That will trump anything k-state has done. k-state has beat.........OU. Wow. Amazing.

Someone from the SEC will be there. That's a fact. So as I said, k-state can't win out and get in on that alone. they need help.

Those aren't facts. They are your opinions based on what you believe will happen. What happens if USC drops another game before they play Oregon? What happens if Oregon State loses games after they play Oregon? What if OU beats Notre Dame and ends the season with one loss to KSU? All of the games matter and they all affect the polls in different ways.

Your hate for K-State and K-State fans has clouded your reasoning. I have no problem with you stating your opinions, but to try to pass them off as facts as if you know more than everybody else about college football is just plain stupid.

nychief
10-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Those aren't facts. They are your opinions based on what you believe will happen. What happens if USC drops another game before they play Oregon? What happens if Oregon State loses games after they play Oregon? What if OU beats Notre Dame and ends the season with one loss to KSU? All of the games matter and they all affect the polls in different ways.

Your hate for K-State and K-State fans has clouded your reasoning. I have no problem with you stating your opinions, but to try to pass them off as facts as if you know more than everybody else about college football is just plain stupid.

I think it's a little naive to think an undefeated Oregon (helped by being in a conf. with a championship game) would be left out in favor of an undefeated k state team.

If he is guilty of passing off opinions as facts... You are just as guilt of wishful thinking.

Saul Good
10-27-2012, 10:52 AM
I think it's a little naive to think an undefeated Oregon (helped by being in a conf. with a championship game) would be left out in favor of an undefeated k state team.

If he is guilty of passing off opinions as facts... You are just as guilt of wishful thinking.

Oregon has played exactly nobody. This will all sort itself out.

WV
10-27-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm not a KState fan or hater. I did watch them kick the ever loving crap out of my Mountaineers though and you can tell that they are absolutely a well coached team.

That being said, seeing them live I don't see what everyone else does with them. They are good no doubt, but they don't seem as great as they are being made out to be. Just my opinion.

GoHuge
10-27-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not a KState fan or hater. I did watch them kick the ever loving crap out of my Mountaineers though and you can tell that they are absolutely a well coached team.

That being said, seeing them live I don't see what everyone else does with them. They are good no doubt, but they don't seem as great as they are being made out to be. Just my opinion.Well seeing what they did to Geno I would say the same about him.

LoneWolf
10-27-2012, 01:14 PM

I'm not guilty of anything. I want to see Notre Dame in the championship game. The whole "Oregon makes the NC game over K-State if both teams are undefeated" statement as if it is a fact is shortsighted. That whole argument hinges on USC winning the rest of its games with the exception of the Oregon game, and Oregon State continuing to win.

Oh, ask K-State fans about the advantage of having a conference championship game.

WV
10-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Well seeing what they did to Geno I would say the same about him.

I fully expected some butthurt over my comments, thanks. I didn't say they were bad, just overhyped just like the Mountaineers earlier in the year. They are absolutely better than WVU, but time will tell if they live up to their hype.

I still believe Geno has all the tools to be a great NFL QB, he just happens to be surrounded by a bad team outside of a few players. Good luck.

GoHuge
10-27-2012, 02:31 PM
I fully expected some butthurt over my comments, thanks. I didn't say they were bad, just overhyped just like the Mountaineers earlier in the year. They are absolutely better than WVU, but time will tell if they live up to their hype.

I still believe Geno has all the tools to be a great NFL QB, he just happens to be surrounded by a bad team outside of a few players. Good luck.Was just responding in kind sir!! LMAO

Saul Good
10-27-2012, 03:14 PM

I still believe Geno has all the tools to be a great NFL QB, he just happens to be surrounded by a bad team outside of a few players. Good luck.

How bad were they supposed to kick WV's asses?

GloryDayz
10-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Not a K-State fan, but that doode's just foolish...

WV
10-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Was just responding in kind sir!! LMAO

:p

How bad were they supposed to kick WV's asses?

Props on whipping up on TT. They have a solid D.

Saul Good
10-28-2012, 09:03 AM
:p

Props on whipping up on TT. They have a solid D.

Don't give me props. I'm not a KSU fan.

TheGuardian
10-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Well there goes K-State's signature win. OU got demolished by ND.

So I will say again.......K-State needs help. Winning out isn't enough.

notorious
10-28-2012, 09:19 AM

Everyone took a huge hit last night. Oregon's two signature games just lost more luster, too.

It's a crazy year. It will work itself out.

TheGuardian
10-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Everyone took a huge hit last night. Oregon's two signature games just lost more luster, too.

It's a crazy year. It will work itself out.

No, because in the end having that conference champ game will give them a win against a ranked team that k-state won't have.

Bama, LSU, Oregon, and ND all control their own destiny. K-State has to win out and get some help. But the OU destroying is a pretty big blow against them.

notorious
10-28-2012, 09:28 AM
OU didn't get destroyed, but ND physcially beat them like all physical teams do to OU.

I agree, exept for the LSU part. If LSU pulls out an epic miracle, no one in the SEC will go to the NC game if Oregon, ND, and/or KSU go undefeated.

chubychecker
10-28-2012, 10:32 AM
No, because in the end having that conference champ game will give them a win against a ranked team that k-state won't have.

Bama, LSU, Oregon, and ND all control their own destiny. K-State has to win out and get some help. But the OU destroying is a pretty big blow against them.

Interesting how three teams that don't play each other can control their own destiny. You are going to have to explain to me how this BCS thing works because apparently i don't understand it......

Sorter
10-28-2012, 11:05 AM

Oregon will lose to USC like they do every year. USC has 2 losses. Oregon not in national title game.

LSU will lose to Bama and already lost to Florida. They're out.
ND could make it.
Bama is pretty close to a lock IMO.
K-State has a pretty good chance to make the title game.

Saul Good
10-28-2012, 11:20 AM

Guardian is smart. Four teams control their own destiny, and only two in the same conference.

kstater
10-28-2012, 11:59 AM

Even with the CCG, K-State will have more wins over ranked opponents.

Coach
10-28-2012, 12:03 PM

No offense, but you're kind of dense, you know? Oregon's two highly ranked teams that they were supposed to play, LOST.

Oregon State will not be #7 anymore. USC will not be #9 anymore. Both teams lost. That hurts Oregon's remaning SOS.

LSU will not jump over the remaining undefeated teams, no matter how you want to slice it.

I get it, you hate Kansas State, but please, be rational and think for a minute how much it hurts Oregon (and to a degree, ND) because of the loss USC suffered.

DA_T_84
10-28-2012, 01:42 PM
As a KState fan, I'm now more worried about ND than I am Oregon.

notorious
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
As a KState fan, I'm now more worried about ND than I am Oregon.

Don't be. If ND wins out, they will deserve to go to the NC game over us.

We can thank our failure of conference competition for letting us down. First up: **** YOU BOB STOOPID!

DA_T_84
10-28-2012, 01:46 PM

Yes, that is why i am worried... :hmmm:

notorious
10-28-2012, 01:47 PM

Fuck Bob Stoops and Mack Brown.

Those two losers are royaling screwing us this year.

KevB
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM

Was it the 3 pt win against Purdue that convinced you? Sneaking by BYU? Their brutal closing schedule that includes Pitt, BC and Wake Forest?

notorious
10-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Was it the 3 pt win against Purdue that convinced you? Sneaking by BYU? They're brutal closing schedule that includes Pitt, BC and Wake Forest?

Someone will get knocked off, and it will end the discussion.

WilliamTheIrish
10-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Someone will get knocked off, and it will end the discussion.

It always shakes itself in the end. Guardian just dislikes EMAW. Nothing wring with that. I mean he's from Louisiana. He has a vested interest in the SEC.

mikeyis4dcats.
10-28-2012, 05:24 PM

Because the #5 team beat the #8 team? Gimme a break....

mikeyis4dcats.
10-28-2012, 05:28 PM

don't worry, ND is too far down in the computer rankings, with the only ranked team (and possibly only over .500 team) left on their schedule is USC.

So, USC will either beat ND or ND wins, but over what may very well be an unranked or low ranked USC. Neither gains them ground in the computers.

Win out, and Oregon is our only concern. And I still think that is far from a given.