PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****Official Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

-King-
10-28-2012, 12:10 AM
Cripple Fight 2012. Lets get it going

http://i.imgur.com/powXs.jpg?1

cabletech94
10-28-2012, 12:11 AM
i just renamed my fantasy team (money team) cripple fight. sadly 1-6, or something turrible right now.

let's break this streak fuggers!!!

Count Alex's Wins
10-28-2012, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/njxzV.gif

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 12:14 AM
T minus 15 hours

Easy 6
10-28-2012, 12:21 AM
WE ALL HEART MOTHER****ER

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qzlWVWVypqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inmem58
10-28-2012, 12:22 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/28/vu9asy4a.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 12:23 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/28/vu9asy4a.jpgLMAO

CoMoChief
10-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Raiders have owned the Chiefs lately at home.

OAK 24
KC 17

Count Alex's Wins
10-28-2012, 12:26 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/28/vu9asy4a.jpg

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

ClevelandBronco
10-28-2012, 12:45 AM
I was beginning to think that y'all had called the game off. There are four weekends a year when this place ought to be rocking. I mean, I understand why it's not like that right now, but it's kind of weird anyway.

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 01:25 AM
not a rat's ass will be given on Sunday, for I will be at work, working on growing my business. Sound familar Pioli? ... Didn't think so.

SPchief
10-28-2012, 01:28 AM
I was beginning to think that y'all had called the game off. There are four weekends a year when this place ought to be rocking. I mean, I understand why it's not like that right now, but it's kind of weird anyway.

Brady Quinn goes for 350 yards and 4 td's while Carson (I still can't believe they gave up draft picks for me) Palmer gets picked 3 times all for touchdowns

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm so torn.

I want to continue toward our goal of obtaining the #1 pick, but I want to destroy Oakland.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-28-2012, 01:41 AM

It just kills you that not everyone thinks the video is great.

NJChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm so torn.

I want to continue toward our goal of obtaining the #1 pick, but I want to destroy Oakland.

I think of it this way....Continue on this path and keep losing to them at home or have a chance at finding a franchise QB and then being able to beat them more often then not.

Priest31kc
10-28-2012, 01:43 AM
I hope the defense plays well and Jamaal goes off for 200+.

But Quinn throws 4 INTs, 3 in the red zone.

Janikowski hits a game winning 58 yard FG with no time left.

I would love to kick their fucking ass...but we will regret it come April if we do.

We need to keep losing not only for draft position, but to get rid of Pioli and the coaching staff.

We must lose.

Big Smoke
10-28-2012, 01:53 AM
In for the win.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-28-2012, 01:53 AM
I want to beat the crap out of them. I want to dig up Davis' corps and beat them in the dicks with it.

Unsmooth-Moment
10-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm actually pretty torn on if I want to root for the win or the draft pick... I think we will pull this one off though.

Go Chiefs!

Pawnmower
10-28-2012, 01:56 AM
FUCKING AT LEAST

Beat the Raiders

Let me at least have that, Lord

What have I done to forsake thee

chiefs1111
10-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Good thing I have a lot of beer to get through this

Chocolate Hog
10-28-2012, 02:06 AM
I hope the defense plays well and Jamaal goes off for 200+.

But Quinn throws 4 INTs, 3 in the red zone.

Janikowski hits a game winning 58 yard FG with no time left.

I would love to kick their ****ing ass...but we will regret it come April if we do.

We need to keep losing not only for draft position, but to get rid of Pioli and the coaching staff.

We must lose.

Fuck a close game. We need the Chiefs to lose so bad CBS switches the game in the 3rd Quarter. Followed by 2 more blowouts on national TV that should just about do it.

tk13
10-28-2012, 02:09 AM
**** a close game. We need the Chiefs to lose so bad CBS switches the game in the 3rd Quarter. Followed by 2 more blowouts on national TV that should just about do it.

This is the only CBS late game, they only have a singleheader this week. FOX has the doubleheader. So you're stuck watching the Chiefs.

keg in kc
10-28-2012, 02:17 AM
I have a feeling similar to the one I had before the Nebraska/Michigan game. Gonna be ugly.

RippedmyFlesh
10-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Used to be the most fun week.

http://youtu.be/a5IPC3lF8-o?t=3m7s

-King-
10-28-2012, 02:41 AM
This is the only CBS late game, they only have a singleheader this week. FOX has the doubleheader. So you're stuck watching the Chiefs.

Whoa. Didn't even notice the game wasn't till 3. Why are we playing late again?

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 02:58 AM
Whoa. Didn't even notice the game wasn't till 3. Why are we playing late again?

Somebody had to.

May as well isolate the garbage.

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Somebody had to.

May as well isolate the garbage.

So pretty much 3 games in a row where the chiefs are the only team playing. Next week with TNF and the week after with MNF. If they get blown out in all 3 or even just 1 or 2, clark has to feel more pressured to make a move, being int he national spotlight.

dmahurin
10-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Brady Quinn goes for 350 yards and 4 td's while Carson (I still can't believe they gave up draft picks for me) Palmer gets picked 3 times all for touchdowns

So for the record, you're predicting the chiefs put up 49+ points?ROFL

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 03:11 AM
So pretty much 3 games in a row where the chiefs are the only team playing. Next week with TNF and the week after with MNF. If they get blown out in all 3 or even just 1 or 2, clark has to feel more pressured to make a move, being int he national spotlight.
Not really in the National spotlight.

I'm in Ohio, and they won't be shown here.

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 03:13 AM
Not really in the National spotlight.

I'm in Ohio, and they won't be shown here.

Isn't TNF and MNF televised nationally?

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-28-2012, 03:18 AM
Palmer goes for 350 yards and 4 td's while Brady (I can't believe they think I'm an upgrade over Cassel) Quinn gets picked 3 times all for touchdowns

Fixed.

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 03:44 AM
Isn't TNF and MNF televised nationally?

Ah, I thought you were referring to the Sunday late afternoon game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-28-2012, 03:50 AM
I can't believe my local CBS affiliate didn't dump this game. Even though it's on here I'll probably have something else to do. I've probably seen all the Chiefs I'm going to see this year.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-28-2012, 04:34 AM
On AFC Playbook they pointed out how Cassel never went through his progressions. They picked a play in particular in the NO game where he locked on Bowe in the red zone, he was doubled, so he threw it away in the flat over Charles head. He never surveyed the field. They pointed out a wide open Baldwin on the other side of the field running into the end zone. I about threw my remote at the tv. That's one of the billion reasons why people need to chill on our offensive skill players. Wait until we get a real QB before you judge the rest of the talent.

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 05:02 AM
On AFC Playbook they pointed out how Cassel never went through his progressions. They picked a play in particular in the NO game where he locked on Bowe in the red zone, he was doubled, so he threw it away in the flat over Charles head. He never surveyed the field. They pointed out a wide open Baldwin on the other side of the field running into the end zone. I about threw my remote at the tv. That's one of the billion reasons why people need to chill on our offensive skill players. Wait until we get a real QB before you judge the rest of the talent.This

keg in kc
10-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Baldwin open? No way. He sucks.

keg in kc
10-28-2012, 05:11 AM
I can't believe my local CBS affiliate didn't dump this game. Even though it's on here I'll probably have something else to do. I've probably seen all the Chiefs I'm going to see this year.I think I heard somewhere that CBS only has the one late game. Don't quote me on that though.

Fritz88
10-28-2012, 05:14 AM

This.

First time in years I plan on going getting things done during game time.

Fritz88
10-28-2012, 05:16 AM
On AFC Playbook they pointed out how Cassel never went through his progressions. They picked a play in particular in the NO game where he locked on Bowe in the red zone, he was doubled, so he threw it away in the flat over Charles head. He never surveyed the field. They pointed out a wide open Baldwin on the other side of the field running into the end zone. I about threw my remote at the tv. That's one of the billion reasons why people need to chill on our offensive skill players. Wait until we get a real QB before you judge the rest of the talent.

Go look up something by playbook on the Chiefs one or two years ago

Sharpe: "I reeeeally like what I am seeing from Matt Cassel"

scho63
10-28-2012, 05:33 AM
CBS must be so excited to have this as their featured 4 o clock game.....

I'm guessing they will ask Fox to allow them to show the Cowboys-Giants instead

Crush
10-28-2012, 06:09 AM
We need a loss here. GTFO Pioli. Save us Geno.

Guru
10-28-2012, 06:52 AM
****ING AT LEAST

Beat the Raiders

Let me at least have that, Lord

What have I done to forsake thee

I've seen them lose to the Raiders live at Arrowhead four years running now.
Shit is getting old.

cabletech94
10-28-2012, 07:07 AM
I've seen them lose to the Raiders live at Arrowhead four years running now.
Shit is getting old.

i got this, dude!

coming up from 3 hours away.
we.
got.
this.

eff the raiders.
eff them in their good eye!!!!!

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:10 AM
I hope the Raiders rack up 50 on your sorry whining asses....

cabletech94
10-28-2012, 07:11 AM

maybe rushing yards......total.
:p

Ace Gunner
10-28-2012, 07:11 AM

I hope you fall down and **** up your ribs again:D

j/k how's them ribs mofo?

michaelj_58
10-28-2012, 07:13 AM
This week the tide's will change and the
Chiefs will have achieved Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru
10-28-2012, 07:14 AM

Cheap smack coming from an even cheaper guy. Trust me. I know cheap when I see it.:evil:

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:19 AM
I hope you fall down and **** up your ribs again:D

j/k how's them ribs mofo?

Now that's fucked up man... Them sob's still hurt and I am still out of work...

Guru
10-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Now that's ****ed up man... Them sob's still hurt and I am still out of work...

You should get a credit card. :)

CoMoChief
I hope the Raiders win too.

Time to suck dick for the #1 pick.

R8RFAN
You should get a credit card. :)

I have one

Guru
10-28-2012, 07:21 AM
I have one

Then get more. Gotta run up that debt you know.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Then get more. Gotta run up that debt you know.

Had I had a bunch of debt after 6 weeks off work I would be up shit creek... Disability insurance is trying to starve me back to work, they have sent me one check in 6 weeks, I feel sorry for a man that gets hurt who is struggling to make ends meet.

Guru
10-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Had I had a bunch of debt after 6 weeks off work I would be up shit creek... Disability insurance is trying to starve me back to work, they have sent me one check in 6 weeks, I feel sorry for a man that gets hurt who is struggling to make ends meet.

all kidding aside, hope things improve for you soon man.

Now, back to the Raider smack you fucking pussy.

Crush
10-28-2012, 07:29 AM

I do too. Pioli made this shit sandwich and now he has to eat it.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:30 AM
all kidding aside, hope things improve for you soon man.

Now, back to the Raider smack you ****ing pussy.

Oh I am getting better, and since I have saved all my life instead of spent, I am in good shape.

Thanks Pal

AussieChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Chances are that, this year of all years we will be the raiders at Arrowhead

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:44 AM
Yall quit acting like you want the Raiders to win, nobody believes that shit...

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 07:45 AM

So you are for us fireing Snott Pioli, draft Geno Smith, dominate the AFCW for the next 10 years. Awesome!

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:50 AM
So you are for us fireing Snott Pioli, draft Geno Smith, dominate the AFCW for the next 10 years. Awesome!

I don't give a shit, we will cross that bridge and adjust if it happens, all I want to do is kick come Cheap ass today

headsnap
10-28-2012, 07:55 AM

this is the first time in my 45 years that I have woken up on a Sunday and have been fine with that prospect...

Flachief58
10-28-2012, 07:56 AM
I don't give a shit, we will cross that bridge and adjust if it happens, all I want to do is kick come Cheap ass today

Enjoy your meaningless win.

Oh and, fuck off and die gayder scum

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 07:56 AM
this is the first time in my 45 years that I have woken up on a Sunday and have been fine with that prospect...

You won't feel that way 1 min after the game starts

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 08:02 AM
Enjoy your meaningless win.

Oh and, **** off and die gayder scum

Not meaningless for us, we are one win outta first basemant boyeeee LMAO

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 08:10 AM
You won't feel that way 1 min after the game starts

I wouldn't count on it
99% of the goons here at CP have all but GIVEN UP on their team.

We`ve seen good times Stabler, Plunket, Gannon......we`ve seen bad times JR, Billy Jo Hobart, we`ve seen average times Cambell, Jeff George, Jeff Hosteller....
BUT NEVER in my 44years of being a Raiders fan did I ever give up, turn the tv off mid game, or NOT watch because we `sucked`

If you looked at most of the idiots posting on CP as an example of their fan base, all you could come away with is the impression of a bunch of drunken, crying, wanna be, tail gate, band waggon, fair weather fans.

When their haveing a good game,they beat their chests and proclaim their might.
IF by some mericle they beat us, watch how quick they brag at how they "kicked Raider ass", even if it's a close game descided by a FG

Now that they've had a few bad seasons, and they fly banners over a stadium and begin the internet bitch fest.

You'd never know these are the same bitches who laughed at us Raiders for sweeping the division, but having THEM walk away with the AFCW Title

Bottom line...if your a REAL team fan, ACT like one.

Guru
10-28-2012, 08:12 AM
a few bad seasons. LMAO

Noss
10-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Chiefs 17, Faiders 6

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't count on it

We`ve seen good times Stabler, Plunket, Gannon......we`ve seen bad times JR, Billy Jo Hobart, we`ve seen average times Cambell, Jeff George, Jeff Hosteller....
BUT NEVER in my 44years of being a Raiders fan did I ever give up, turn the tv off mid game, or NOT watch because we `sucked`

If you looked at most of the idiots posting on CP as an example of their fan base, all you could come away with is the impression of a bunch of drunken, crying, wanna be, tail gate, band waggon, fair weather fans.

IF by some mericle they beat us, watch how quick they brag at how they "kicked Raider ass", even if it's a close game descided by a FG

Now that they've had a few bad seasons, and they fly banners over a stadium and begin the internet bitch fest.

You'd never know these are the same bitches who laughed at us Raiders for sweeping the division, but having THEM walk away with the AFCW Title

Bottom line your a REAL team fan, ACT like one.

I NEVER DID EITHER MY FRIEND...What we are dealing with here is a bunch of spoiled, mostly young pussies that think they DESERVE something they didn't earn.

They can't do it through the normal channels of draft, free agency and good management, they feel the best way is to cheat the whole league and tank the season. I am just glad it's the fans and not the players that feel this way.

Flachief58
10-28-2012, 08:18 AM
a few bad seasons. LMAO

What? 1 playoff win every 20 years is'nt good enough for you?

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 08:24 AM

That's why it pisses me off when people bash Baldwin. The fucker never even looked his way most of the time!!!!

DBOSHO
10-28-2012, 08:25 AM
35-10 raiders.

We break mcfadden, because his punishment must be more severe.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Oh I am getting better, and since I have saved all my life instead of spent, I am in good shape.

Thanks Pal

Feels good doesn't it :clap:

keg in kc
a few bad seasons. LMAOI moved to Kansas City in 1999, started following the team then. In that time they've won 97 games and lost 117. Obviously I've never seen a playoff win. Just three times in those 13 (and now 14) seasons did I see them win 10 or more games. They went 9-7 twice, 8-8 once and 7-9 three times. Four times I saw them lose 10 or more.

Yeah, a few bad seasons.

A decade+ worth of bad seasons.

Pasta Giant Meatball
Crush the Faid

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 08:29 AM
I wouldn't count on it

Bottom line your a REAL team fan, ACT like one.

NOT EVERYBODY is giving up on the Chiefs as being fans, we just want to give our all to make changes so that we become the dominant team in the west. We gave up on the Pioli Patriot way. I watch games no matter what even when we are down 30 points in the 3rd quarter I'm watching every play. I am rooting for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl and feel we have to sacrifice in order to get there. It hurts to lose week in and week out it bothers me we get our asses blown out time and time again. Can't get over it. We already know Brady Quinn isn't the answer altho he is better or should do better than Cassell and we may end up winning a few with him.

Unless we just flat out win the rest of our games and win in the playoffs, that's not being realistic but being a homer. We would all love to see that happen over losing trust me. We are just being realistic of our chances of winning a playoff game and even a Super Bowl is just too much to ask for this year. I want to beat the raitards but I want to win a Super Bowl more and thus I can live with a bad year just to get the best QB out of the draft to get hope to actually be able to do that. fuck off raitards DIAF (in mid~air) is what I'd like to see more than anything.

Baconeater
10-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow, an Over-head sighting! And he is on motherfucking fire.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 08:33 AM
a few bad seasons. LMAO

No more to cry about than us bub.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/rai/

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/

J Diddy
10-28-2012, 08:37 AM

I'll be more than happy to say I hope we kick the shit out of them.

Every time a Chiefs fan roots for the Raiders an angel dies.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 08:44 AM
I'll be more than happy to say I hope we kick the shit out of them.

Every time a Chiefs fan roots for the Raiders an angel dies.

You are a true fan son and you can hold your head high when the football Gods once again award the Chiefs for the fruits of their labor.

When a team wins it all it is because they earned it, they didn't have some sort of gimmick.

Here's an angle no one has thought of... What if the Chiefs actually do go 1-15 and get the first pick but they suck so bad Geno refuses to play for KC if they draft him... Ala Bo Jackson? Whats plan B?

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Plan B is ?????
Plan C is Profit bitch

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 08:46 AM
What if the Chiefs actually do go 1-15 and get the first pick but they suck so bad Geno refuses to play for KC if they draft him... Ala Bo Jackson? Whats plan B?

That would be F'ing priceless!! ROFLROFL

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 08:48 AM
That would be F'ing priceless!! ROFLROFL

How fast would Geno go from Football God to Overated? LMAO

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 08:53 AM
I would probably just laugh my ass off if we beat the raitards. That would mean they are the most pathetic team in the west. Then of course they would have company with the Sandy Vaginas when Philis Rivers screws them on thursday night would be hilarious. So I can root for both case scenarios.

I am just trying find way to enjoy the season, but want get the top QB prospect in next years draft. It's what I've wanted for over 29 years past Blackledge. It's time past time to get our guy & not a reject rehash QB from another team. I know I am going be a fan of the Chiefs till the day I die and having Chiefs logo on my tombstone. I don't need any one to question my fandome as a Chief fan because all I want is to WIN a GOT DAMN Super Bowl and then get greety with multible ones in a decade. Then I will be a happy happy man. Untill then I will root for a better GM that can put a team together in order to achieve this dream.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:01 AM
all I want is to WIN a GOT DAMN Super Bowl and then get greety with multible ones in a decade. Then I will be a happy happy man. Untill then I will root for a better GM that can put a team together in order to achieve this dream.

Trade ALL your next 5 years picks to the Pats for Brady, then offer Billichek $150 mill contract, and THAT DREAM CAN COME TRUE

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:02 AM
How fast would Geno go from Football God to Overated? LMAO
About as fast as JR did

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:07 AM
I would probably just laugh my ass off if we beat the raitards. That would mean they are the most pathetic team in the west. Then of course they would have company with the Sandy Vaginas when Philis Rivers screws them on thursday night would be hilarious. So I can root for both case scenarios.

I am just trying find way to enjoy the season, but want get the top QB prospect in next years draft. It's what I've wanted for over 29 years past Blackledge. It's time past time to get our guy & not a reject rehash QB from another team. I know I am going be a fan of the Chiefs till the day I die and having Chiefs logo on my tombstone. I don't need any one to question my fandome as a Chief fan because all I want is to WIN a GOT DAMN Super Bowl and then get greety with multible ones in a decade. Then I will be a happy happy man. Untill then I will root for a better GM that can put a team together in order to achieve this dream.

On paper you are the better team, we are rebuilding and in cap hell for a little while longer but I have 100% confidence that this team will be very good towards the end of this season going forward.

You better get it while you can is all I got to say

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Palmer's dick completely breaks, then what?

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Palmer's dick completely breaks, then what?

Next man up

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Trade ALL your next 5 years picks to the Pats for Brady, then offer Billichek $150 mill contract, and THAT DREAM CAN COME TRUE

Fuck that. What part of not wanting a retread don't you understand? I don't want nothing to do with the Patrifart way. I want our own draft pick QB to be our leader. It's what I've wanted past 25 years. I did not want Joe freaking Montana & I don't want Tomm fucking Brady. I am a CHIEFS fan not a fan of any other team. I don't care for free agents I like draft picks. I have liked a few free agents like Marcus Allen and Priest Holmes but they were the exception to my rule. They became part of Chiefs. Tomm Brady & BB are Patriots not Chiefs & wont ever be Chiefs.

oldman
10-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Raider hating since 1963 and I'm not about to stop now.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:15 AM
**** that. What part of not wanting a retread don't you understand? I don't want nothing to do with the Patrifart way. I want our own draft pick QB to be our leader. It's what I've wanted past 25 years. I did not want Joe freaking Montana & I don't want Tomm ****ing Brady. I am a CHIEFS fan not a fan of any other team. I don't care for free agents I like draft picks. I have liked a few free agents like Marcus Allen and Priest Holmes but they were the exception to my rule. They became part of Chiefs. Tomm Brady & BB are Patriots not Chiefs & wont ever be Chiefs.

Dude even YOU have to agree, with teh Chiefs D, and Brady as a QB, you'd torch ANY team out there.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Fuck the Raiders!!!

R8RFAN
Raider hating since 1963 and I'm not about to stop now.

True Fan :clap: & Not a Pussy

R8RFAN
**** the Raiders!!!

True Fan :clap: & Not a Pussy

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Dude even YOU have to agree, with teh Chiefs D, and Brady as a QB, you'd torch ANY team out there.

Give em Palmer and their team and they would have been an instant contender

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Palmer's Orton Sr. after he got Von Olhoffened years ago. We want better.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:22 AM

Orton is nowhere near Palmer... Orton is a pocket sloth and has nowhere near the arm Palmer has.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:23 AM

Well, how bout earning it by spending some of the 30 million you have under the cap and/or trading picks for what you need.... That's how it's done in the NFL, you got to take a risk and spend some cash to win.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
They both throw for alot of "empty yards"

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:25 AM
They both throw for alot of "empty yards"

Define "Empty Yards"

okcchief
10-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Go Raiders!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 09:27 AM
300 yards passing and sub 20 points on the scoreboard.

okcchief
10-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Fuck a close game. We need the Chiefs to lose so bad CBS switches the game in the 3rd Quarter. Followed by 2 more blowouts on national TV that should just about do it.

For once I agree with you. I want complete embarrassment until there is no choice to shit can the entire front office and coaching staff

okcchief
10-28-2012, 09:31 AM

Lets go for 70

Ugly Duck
10-28-2012, 09:31 AM
I was beginning to think that y'all had called the game off. There are four weekends a year when this place ought to be rocking.

Somehow, there's less enthusiasm when both fan bases are rooting for the #1 pick instead of for the win. Dunno why that is....

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Somehow, there's less enthusiasm when both fan bases are rooting for the #1 pick instead of for the win. Dunno why that is....

Who is rooting for the #1 pick and willing to lose for it on the Raider side? You?

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 09:36 AM
On paper you are the better team, we are rebuilding and in cap hell for a little while longer but I have 100% confidence that this team will be very good towards the end of this season going forward.

You better get it while you can is all I got to say

Yah, we better get our QBoft while the getting is good. There has been a flux of young QB & we can get ahead of the division now as Palmer, Rivers and Manning arn't going last too much longer. I think Rivers is going play his way out of Sandy Eggo & Norf is going be gone as well. So for us to get a QBotf out the 2013 draft is going be huge for years to come.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Yah, we better get our QBoft while the getting is good. There has been a flux of young QB & we can get ahead of the division now as Palmer, Rivers and Manning arn't going last too much longer. I think Rivers is going play his way out of Sandy Eggo & Norf is going be gone as well. So for us to get a QBotf out the 2013 draft is going be huge for years to come.

I have confidence when it's time for Palmer to go (maybe this year Raiders owe him 13 mil to play next yr) McKenzie will find the right guy for this team.

the Talking Can
10-28-2012, 09:41 AM
I NEVER DID EITHER MY FRIEND...What we are dealing with here is a bunch of spoiled, mostly young pussies that think they DESERVE something they didn't earn.

They can't do it through the normal channels of draft, free agency and good management, they feel the best way is to cheat the whole league and tank the season. I am just glad it's the fans and not the players that feel this way.

do you guys have dildos long enough to reach your adjoining jail cells?

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Yes and we are gonna deep throat you with it afterwards before it is washed.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Well, how bout earning it by spending some of the 30 million you have under the cap and/or trading picks for what you need.... That's how it's done in the NFL, you got to take a risk and spend some cash to win.

Do the Chiefs even know how??...Last chance they took was on Montana

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Do the Chiefs even know how??...Last chance they took was on Montana

You are right, they always laugh at the Raiders for doing it the fucked up way and they are always doing it the right way but at the end of the day the Raiders have a .546 winning % in their history and the Chiefs have a .515 winning % all time.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:50 AM
For once I agree with you. I want complete embarrassment until there is no choice to shit can the entire front office and coaching staff

Not sure whats worse, "fans" posting a comment like that....:shake:

Or that it took the RAIDERS comming to Sparrowhead to get a SELL OUT!! LMAO

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Leave it to a Chiefs fan to toss a gay insult :shake:
Sooooo fuggen predictable

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Not sure whats worse, "fans" posting a comment like that....:shake:

Or that it took the RAIDERS comming to Sparrowhead to get a SELL OUT!! LMAO

Hell we have already beaten them 5-6 times in a row at Camerohead , I think they are used to it by now.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 09:53 AM
You are right, they always laugh at the Raiders for doing it the ****ed up way and they are always doing it the right way but at the end of the day the Raiders have a .546 winning % in their history and the Chiefs have a .515 winning % all time.

When was the last year the Chiefs beat us on the field again...been so long I forgot??.....ROFL

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 09:54 AM
I have confidence when it's time for Palmer to go (maybe this year Raiders owe him 13 mil to play next yr) McKenzie will find the right guy for this team.

FTR I love hating the raiders & broncos for that matter. I love nothing more for them suffer pain lots of pain each year in losing. That said, I liked it when our teams were relavent and think that a strong division with a bitter rivals among us only makes the Chiefs better and get prepared to win in the playoffs on the road to Super Bowl. If we don't beat ourselves up too much in our games. A strong division is more fun to watch even tho I hate you guys. God I hate you guys. fucking loath you fuckers. I love hating and loathing you punk ass bitches so I want to beat your asses but I want a QB from the draft to believe in to make us the team that can dominate a division and a league for years to come. None of our teams in the AFCW are worth a damn, unless you consider Peyton Manning who come december is going have shitty weather to contend with and is a broke neck away from letting that team down. I think Peyton is going blow it for them in the playoffs. God I hate the Donkies. God I hate the Raiders. I love hating them. I sometimes question if I hate them more than I love the Chiefs but I love the Chiefs to win a freaking Super Bowl even more so what ever it takes even at the sake of losing to them bastard teams. It's just going make me hate them even more & I love hating them. :evil:

Ugly Duck
10-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Who is rooting for the #1 pick and willing to lose for it on the Raider side? You?

Sorta kinda. Maybe not the #1 overall... I just don't want KC picking ahead of us & taking the guy on top of the Raider draft list.

Crush
10-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Fuck meaningless wins and fuck 8-8. A Raider win at Arrowhead gets us closer to Pioli and Romeo getting the fuck out of town.

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:06 AM
You are a true fan son and you can hold your head high when the football Gods once again award the Chiefs for the fruits of their labor.

When a team wins it all it is because they earned it, they didn't have some sort of gimmick.

Here's an angle no one has thought of... What if the Chiefs actually do go 1-15 and get the first pick but they suck so bad Geno refuses to play for KC if they draft him... Ala Bo Jackson? Whats plan B?

I want the Chiefs to bitch slap Oakland in their face! Wana see them 56-10. Now after the game I wont be upset with a loss because I know we need a top quarterback. Im sick of seeing us not draft one. Now dont knock us because look at what Indy did they tanked for Luck

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Sorta kinda. Maybe not the #1 overall... I just don't want KC picking ahead of us & taking the guy on top of the Raider draft list.

Not me... I will NEVER ever wish for a loss for my Raiders unless it was a situation like we were 1-14 and the chiefs were 2-13 and we were playing the Jags or some team already out of it...

If we win, Chiefs get #1 pick, if we lose we get it..

That is the ONLY way and that would even be tough on me...

No friggin way after 6 games, you know what we are doing in Oakland Duck, this is not the Joe Bugle era, We are improving every week in some area of the game even if it does not reflect the scoreboard... Do not sink into the Chief loser mentality, Thats not what we do as a Raider

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
I want the Chiefs to bitch slap Oakland in their face! Wana see them 56-10. Now after the game I wont be upset with a loss because I know we need a top quarterback. Im sick of seeing us not draft one. Now dont knock us because look at what Indy did they tanked for Luck

You are fucking dreaming n00b LMAO yOU ARE N00B WHICH IS BAD BUT ATLEAST YOU ARE NOT A PUSSY

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
I fucking hate Oakland Raiders!!!! Still cant sleep because of the end of the '99 season when we were up early and blew it then DT later got in his fatal crash on my bday. That scenario made me hate Oakland forever

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:12 AM
**** meaningless wins and **** 8-8. A Raider win at Arrowhead gets us closer to Pioli and Romeo getting the **** out of town.

mOMMY! Mommy! my mangina is leaking again!

displacedinMN
10-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Seems like we play down to the Raiders. We let them goad us into penalties, fights and stupidity.

If we do win a few and lose the first round pick, TRADE UP

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:13 AM
You are ****ing dreaming n00b LMAO yOU ARE N00B WHICH IS BAD BUT ATLEAST YOU ARE NOT A PUSSY

Im not a noob. Ive been reading this site for a year and didnt comment til February. Ill show you noob Raider slut:evil:

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:14 AM
I ****ing hate Oakland Raiders!!!! Still cant sleep because of the end of the '99 season when we were up early and blew it then DT later got in his fatal crash on my bday. That scenario made me hate Oakland forever
I hated DT because he wore red but he was a tough mother fucker... But that 99 year when we were out of it with chucky and kicked that fg to knock the chiefs out too was priceless.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Im not a noob. Ive been reading this site for a year and didnt comment til February. Ill show you noob Raider slut:evil:

Look at your post count and look at your join date.... You are FUCKING n00b... nOT a pussy n00b but you are a n00b so don't push it

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Seems like we play down to the Raiders. We let them goad us into penalties, fights and stupidity.

If we do win a few and lose the first round pick, TRADE UP

anoter good noob post, I am beginning to believe you guys are smarter than the vets here.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 10:16 AM
You mean you weren't hoping to lose for a better pick Reighters? :p

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 10:17 AM
"some" of you here want to tank for that coveted #1 QB...not ALWAYS a great pick, look at the past few.

But here's the thing...YOU DON"T NEED A #1 QB to draft a GREAT one.
As much as I hate him AND the team, look at Brady!!!

Brady pick #199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round
Dan Marino was the 27th overall pick
Ron Jaworski , 2nd round pick 37
Matt Hassellback round 6 pick 187
Rich Gannon, round 4 pick 98

And the list goes ON AND ON AND ON....

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Look at your post count and look at your join date.... You are ****ING n00b... nOT a pussy n00b but you are a n00b so don't push it

Lol noob..gota laugh at computer geeksROFL

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:19 AM
You mean you weren't hoping to lose for a better pick Reighters? :p

Not a fucking chance, I hate the Cheaps and want to beat them as many times as possible, I take offense to knowing they own the overall record vs the Raiders... Something even as bad as we have been, not many teams can gloat about.

mikey23545
Ahh, it's so great to listen to the GenX/Emo "fans" whining about all the hardships they have endured...LMAO

If the Chiefs lose enough then these fans are guaranteed a ride to the Promised Land in a Prius clown car, where they will enjoy free parking and tailgating parties that never end.

Losing has become their magic talisman, and winning their kryptonite.

R8RFAN
Lol noob..gota laugh at computer geeksROFL

You from Charleston or a Yankee transplant?

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:20 AM
I wana see atleast 3 fights today

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Ahh, it's so great to listen to the GenX/Emo "fans" whining about all the hardships they have endured...LMAO

If the Chiefs lose enough then these fans are guaranteed a ride to the Promised Land in a Prius clown car, where they will enjoy free parking and tailgating parties that never end.

Losing has become their magic talisman, and winning their kryptonite.

:clap::clap::clap:

Pasta Giant Meatball
anoter good noob post, I am beginning to believe you guys are smarter than the vets here.

This ones alright, but most of them are dumb mothafuckers.

MotherfuckerJones
You from Charleston or a Yankee transplant?

Yankee transplant baby!

R8RFAN
Yankee transplant baby!

I knew it :) LMAO

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Look at your post count and look at your join date.... You are ****ING n00b... nOT a pussy n00b but you are a n00b so don't push it

and youre a fader fan that has 10 thousand + posts on a CHIEFS FAN MESSAGE BOARD. youre life must be awesome

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:23 AM
and youre a fader fan that has 10 thousand + posts on a CHIEFS FAN MESSAGE BOARD. youre life must be awesome

Raider fans must hate that gorilla snatch lover

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:23 AM

Hey, I wouldn't be here is they didn't argue with me... I have a lot of good internet buddys here, I don't hate the fans, I hate the Cheaps

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 10:24 AM

Someone's gotta provide comedic relief, and a voicfe of reason from time to time

KC Tattoo
"some" of you here want to tank for that coveted #1 QB...not ALWAYS a great pick, look at the past few.

But here's the thing...YOU DON"T NEED A #1 QB to draft a GREAT one.
As much as I hate him AND the team, look at Brady!!!

Brady pick #199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round
Dan Marino was the 27th overall pick
Ron Jaworski , 2nd round pick 37
Matt Hassellback round 6 pick 187
Rich Gannon, round 4 pick 98

And the list goes ON AND ON AND ON....

We could have picked Dan Marino :( but noooooooooooooo we got stuck with Blackledge and thus the Blackledge curse be born :mad:

So it's time to break the curse. We are do for good fortune with a #1 QB pick.

KCUnited
Hopefully this is just another conjugal visit for Oakland on our way to GENO!

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I hate being mad at this team! But like the tough love required in parenting, it's gotta happen. I with these clowns would just stop sucking!

F***ers!

DenverDanChiefsFan

Fortunately, the Denver market gets Patriots/Rams for the early game and no late game.

Now I just have to decide if my entire Sunday is free or if I will punish myself and watch a crappy stream for the giant shitfest Pioli is going to put on the field. :(

R8RFAN
Tank a season for a pick and you deserve a Jamarcus Russell type bust

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 10:30 AM

Your one of my favorite trolls on this bord. Sure you pissed me off in the past but I get it. I get what your trying to do loltrolololololo.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 10:32 AM
He's too busy humping the nearest nacho cart thinking about Palmer to reply :eek:

the Talking Can
10-28-2012, 10:33 AM

the colts are on the prison line....

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:33 AM
Raider fans must hate that gorilla snatch lover

no team actually tanks the season for a better draft pick u retard. nfl players want to win. tamba and flowers arent like Oh snap dawg u see Geno ballin it up? we gotta lose every game so we draft him.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-28-2012, 10:34 AM
no team actually tanks the season for a better draft pick u retard. nfl players want to win. tamba and flowers arent like Oh snap dawg u see Geno ballin it up? we gotta lose every game so we draft him.

Shhh!!!! Their are people dumb enough to believe that ROFL Quinn's like fuck my last shot at this league, I gotta get this team Geno even if I'm not here next year.

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 10:36 AM
He's too busy humping the nearest nacho cart thinking about Palmer to reply :eek:

ROFL

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Your one of my favorite trolls on this bord. Sure you pissed me off in the past but I get it. I get what your trying to do loltrolololololo.

I ain't no hypocrite though, if I preach it I live by it... I fuck with people who can't take it, once they learn my game they realize I am not an aggressive person and most people like me, When I get on somebody ass, I get on their ass, not their mommas, not their wife, not their sister or kids... I just like to have fun, cold beers, a grill, a Nascar race or a football game on tv and I bet I could get along with 99% of the people here.

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:38 AM
were gonna win today...the faders will play like shit like they always do and well play just a little better. chiefs16 diarrhea 13

Coogs
10-28-2012, 10:38 AM

I hope to see from Quinn today what we saw from Orton late last year. Orton seemed to be able to recognize things like a Bowe double team during his pre-snap reads and be able to make the adjustments.

I saw some of the same abilities in Quinn on some plays I broke down here on the Planet from a preseason game. You could also see Quinn going through his progressions once the play started instead of locking in on his first read.

He has had some opportunity now to get in reps with the #1's. His OC has had a couple/three of weeks to work on his offense with his new QB. What I really want to see today is something resembling what a real NFL team does. Correct pre-snap reads. No forcing of plays like the first two pass plays of the game two weeks ago against Tampa that were short pass plays by design to get Quinn's feet wet... and resulted in 2 completions for 2 yards lost. Let Quinn come to the line... see what is available... and go with it. Not come to the line... not like what he see's... and bail out to "Omaha, Omaha" every fircking time.

If that happens, I still think this team has a chance. I really want to believe this whole mess is squarely on Pioli and his stubborn love for Cassel.

And if I don't see this today, I'll move on to the I'm all in for Geno Smith option.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Keys to Camerohead... We own them

http://www.seattleu.edu/uploadedImages/PublicSafety/Services/keys.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
hahahaha

PutQuinnIn
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Clipboard Cassel Time

SomeRandomGirl
10-28-2012, 10:50 AM
NFL Gameday just loaned me my new avatar. <3

TribalElder
10-28-2012, 10:51 AM
3 out of 5 picked KC on the NFL pre game show

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:51 AM
one of my direct co workers is a pos fader fan (nice guy tho) but he definitely must be one of the only fader fans that actually helps our economy by having a ft job, pays his taxes, etc. I didnt think fader fans like that existed until I met him. I bet if we took 95% of the faders fan base and deported them, our national unemployment and crime rate would drop to one of the best in the world.

SomeRandomGirl
10-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Hmmm perhaps, I'm not as brilliant as I think I am.Try number two?

Chief_For_Life58
10-28-2012, 10:54 AM
once I got on chiefsplanet and saw some fader fans using the internet I was so cinfused too. I was like well they must of stole someones iphone or computer and accidentally found this site before they were arrested and sent to federal in leavenworth

Coogs
10-28-2012, 10:57 AM
In an extention of my last post, I would like to see a 40-50 yard pass play be called on the first play of the game as the primary read. And if it is there, throw the damn ball down the field even if it is incomplete. Show the Raiders... and the rest of the league that things are going to be different. We can pass to set up the run. We can run to set up the pass. Not be tied to the "IF" we can run... we might be able to pass. And "IF" we can't run we are screwed.

Air it the fuck out... down the field... and make the defense back off a bit. Right from the get go.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Fuck it, I am going to go eat some chicken

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/44562_10151229803074598_345671213_n.jpg

FAX
10-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Kick off time, anybody?

FAX

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Kick off time, anybody?

FAX

late game easiest and fastest way to get times is go to nfl.com and look at the top

Coogs
10-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Kick off time, anybody?

FAX

3:05 Central Time

FAX
10-28-2012, 11:19 AM
3:05 Central Time

Many graciases, Mr. Coogs.

FAX

scho63
10-28-2012, 11:21 AM
This is how bad our luck is as a Chiefs fan: Quinn gets hurt in the third quarter of today's game, Cassel comes in to boos and leads the Chiefs back from 14 down for an O/T win. Pioli signs his extension Monday, Bowe gets traded before the deadline for a 7th round pick, and we somehow find a way to win a few games to drop to the 7th pick in the draft and we decide to draft another LSU lineman............

:banghead:

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!Fuck the Raiders!! Fuck the Raiders!!!

MahiMike
10-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm so torn.

Me too. Best compromise is to lose in OT.

Coogs
10-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I know I am in the minority, but I still believe in this team this year. We have fricking playmakers on both sides of the ball. Charles, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, McCluster, Moeaki and maybe even a couple of other RB's on offense. Hali, Houston, Flowers, and Berry on defense.

By bedtime Thursday night, I hope we are a whole fricking different team than the one we last saw two weeks ago. I want 3-5. Right back in the thick of the AFC West. And looking damn good in getting to that point. I want 10 days of anticipation of going into Pittsburgh with a chance to make another statement that we are going to be a player in the whole AFC picture and not just the AFC West.

We fucking deserve that. We have to good of players on this team not to be there... this season.

Easy 6
10-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Caliendo is doing an UNCANNY john gruden right now on Countdown.

MotherfuckerJones
10-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Pioli wont let Crennel play Breaston he's haley's boy.

scho63
10-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Caliendo is doing an UNCANNY john gruden right now on Countdown.

I was first thinking did Gruden pack on the pounds!!! It was great!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

Coogs
10-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Pioli wont let Crennel play Breaston he's haley's boy.

Fuck Pioli!

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:32 AM

ROFLROFLROFL

He was good, that hair rocked

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 11:34 AM

exactly what I thought
:eek:

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 11:36 AM
This is how bad our luck is as a Chiefs fan: Quinn gets hurt in the third quarter of today's game, Cassel comes in to boos and leads the Chiefs back from 14 down for an O/T win. Pioli signs his extension Monday, Bowe gets traded before the deadline for a 7th round pick, and we somehow find a way to win a few games to drop to the 7th pick in the draft and we decide to draft another LSU lineman............

:banghead:

How's that song go again?? oh yeah...."Sweet dreams are made of these......"LMAO

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:37 AM
I would be ruBBin one out thinking about this forum if they yank Brady and put Matt back in LMAO

J Diddy
10-28-2012, 11:39 AM

Or worse, he turns out to be Jamarcus Russell.

:evil:

J Diddy
10-28-2012, 11:40 AM
I know I am in the minority, but I still believe in this team this year. We have fricking playmakers on both sides of the ball. Charles, Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin, McCluster, Moeaki and maybe even a couple of other RB's on offense. Hali, Houston, Flowers, and Berry on defense.

By bedtime Thursday night, I hope we are a whole fricking different team than the one we last saw two weeks ago. I want 3-5. Right back in the thick of the AFC West. And looking damn good in getting to that point. I want 10 days of anticipation of going into Pittsburgh with a chance to make another statement that we are going to be a player in the whole AFC picture and not just the AFC West.

We ****ing deserve that. We have to good of players on this team not to be there... this season.

:clap:

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Or worse, he turns out to be Jamarcus Russell.

:evil:

Hell ya, Imagine if JR would have turned out to be what the talking heads said he would.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Hell ya, Imagine if JR would have turned out to be what the talking heads said he would.

Gimme a solid "blue chip" player ANY day over the #1 next great football god draft pick.
JR got his 60mill, then took the easy road. He never had any freaken plans of playing past 2-3 years. Once the boy got paid, he just said ...."F it y'all, I is a millionarrrrr now can ya feel me"

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Gimme a solid "blue chip" player ANY day over the #1 next great football god draft pick.

You said it Brah :clap:

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 12:00 PM
I am gonna watch Cleveland and Sandy Egoo to start with

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 12:08 PM
I am gonna watch Cleveland and Sandy Egoo to start with

Eskimo's VS Allouetts for me, only other 2 games on atm for me are:
Pats vs Rams
Skins vs Steelers

And Anthony Calvillo is DEADLY at home.

petegz28
10-28-2012, 01:06 PM

We ****ing deserve that. We have to good of players on this team not to be there... this season.

I applaud your sentiment but the fact is no 1-5 team has ever made the playoffs

mikey23545
10-28-2012, 01:11 PM
"In the Super Bowl Era, only ONE team has started 1-5 and made the playoffs; in fact, they started 1-6. The 1970 Cincinnati Bengals won their Division and went on to the AFC Playoffs. They were shutout in that Playoff game by the BALTIMORE Colts, 17-0."

Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:12 PM
I applaud your sentiment but the fact is no 1-5 team has ever made the playoffs

There has to be a 1st. And the West is within reach. But it starts today. We get the same team today as the first 6 games, then no fucking way. We get the team that we should be, then there is a chance. Going to all start with Quinn.

EDIT: Or 2nd!

KC Tattoo
10-28-2012, 01:19 PM
I hope to see from Quinn today what we saw from Orton late last year. Orton seemed to be able to recognize things like a Bowe double team during his pre-snap reads and be able to make the adjustments.

I saw some of the same abilities in Quinn on some plays I broke down here on the Planet from a preseason game. You could also see Quinn going through his progressions once the play started instead of locking in on his first read.

He has had some opportunity now to get in reps with the #1's. His OC has had a couple/three of weeks to work on his offense with his new QB. What I really want to see today is something resembling what a real NFL team does. Correct pre-snap reads. No forcing of plays like the first two pass plays of the game two weeks ago against Tampa that were short pass plays by design to get Quinn's feet wet... and resulted in 2 completions for 2 yards lost. Let Quinn come to the line... see what is available... and go with it. Not come to the line... not like what he see's... and bail out to "Omaha, Omaha" every fircking time.

If that happens, I still think this team has a chance. I really want to believe this whole mess is squarely on Pioli and his stubborn love for Cassel.

And if I don't see this today, I'll move on to the I'm all in for Geno Smith option.

Kind of my fear is that Quinn is too much like Orton. Orton could move the ball but come the redzone and scoring he was challenged. I think we can move the sticks with Quinn, but how many field goals are necessary each week keep us in games? We got no excuse not to be scoring in the red zone with our tall WRs Bowe & Baldwin & Moeaki in there too. We can't be putting it all on or count on Jamaal Charles to break 40yard dashes each game into the endzone. We got to be efficient with the ball and score TDs when we get in the redzone. That is something Orton had a hard time doing so I want a QB that is better than Orton. I think Brady Quinn can do a fine job like Orton did, but we shouldn't have to settle for Orton esque QB when we can have better come draft 2013.

Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Kind of my fear is that Quinn is too much like Orton. Orton could move the ball but come the redzone and scoring he was challenged. I think we can move the sticks with Quinn, but how many field goals are necessary each week keep us in games? We got no excuse not to be scoring in the red zone with our tall WRs Bowe & Baldwin & Moeaki in there too. We can't be putting it all on or count on Jamaal Charles to break 40yard dashes each game into the endzone. We got to be efficient with the ball and score TDs when we get in the redzone. That is something Orton had a hard time doing so I want a QB that is better than Orton. I think Brady Quinn can do a fine job like Orton did, but we shouldn't have to settle for Orton esque QB when we can have better come draft 2013.

It's a fear of mine too, but I want to believe that with the weapons we have is that Quinn can finish the deal. If he can't... :shrug:

ChiefsandO'sfan
10-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Dorsey is inactive for #Chiefs today. Maneri won't play, either. Other KC inactive players: Wylie, Stanzi, Hartman, Kehl, Mattison

Ugly Duck
10-28-2012, 01:32 PM

Remember "Safest Pick in the Draft" Robert Gallery? Pundits everywhere praised Oakland for going with the "solid 10-year-starter" pick instead of going for speed & flash. Its like God wants to punish us or something....

Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher

Dorsey is inactive for #Chiefs today. Maneri won't play, either. Other KC inactive players: Wylie, Stanzi, Hartman, Kehl, Mattison

Stanzi is kind of disappointing. If something were to happen to Quinn, I'd just as soon go forward instead of repeat history with that other guy that I don't even want to mention.

mcaj22
10-28-2012, 01:34 PM
yea those blue chip players are all doing great for Pioli and the Chiefs right now.

ill take that boom or bust potential playmaker in the draft every time. and keep doing it until the mentality and maturity of the player matches the talent.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Remember "Safest Pick in the Draft" Robert Gallery? Pundits everywhere praised Oakland for going with the "solid 10-year-starter" pick instead of going for speed & flash. Its like God wants to punish us or something....

We gave up LT draft position and LT money for a fucking slightly above average guard.

-King-
10-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Quinn will get injured and Cassel will have to go in. LMAO

notorious
10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Good luck CP Raider posters.

Do us a favor. Beat the ever-loving shit out of Pioli's failures. I want to see TJax on his ass every play, Arenas toasted on deep passes, and ANNIHILATE our QBs.

Oh ya, pound Winston into the ****ing ground.

That is all.

Count Alex's Wins
10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Oh man. Raiders are gonna run all over us.

R8RFAN
10-28-2012, 01:42 PM
dON'T TRY THAT REVERSE mOJO SHIT ON ME

Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Quinn will get injured and Cassel will have to go in. LMAO

If that happens, I hope the crowd boos the shit out of Cassel and Pioli.

And I don't care if that hurts Winston's feelings.

Marcellus
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Oh man. Raiders are gonna run all over us.

If you say this every single Raider game, you are eventually going to be correct.

Recently you were claiming Palmer is going to kill us.

King_Chief_Fan
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Stanzi is kind of disappointing. If something were to happen to Quinn, I'd just as soon go forward instead of repeat history with that other guy that I don't even want to mention.

proof to me that Stanzi is Can'tzi

Coogs
10-28-2012, 01:45 PM
proof to me that Stanzi is Can'tzi

Proof to me that Pioli can't let it go.

Chocolate Hog
10-28-2012, 01:47 PM

Do us a favor. Beat the ever-loving shit out of Pioli's failures. I want to see TJax on his ass every play, Arenas toasted on deep passes, and ANNIHILATE our QBs.

That is all.

This.

notorious
10-28-2012, 01:52 PM
I am excited to see black. We can't expect a lot this week, but when the word spreads after this evening I bet the trend will grow.

King_Chief_Fan
10-28-2012, 01:52 PM

nothing to let it go to.....Pioli picked him same as Cassel. I hold Pioli's picks in the lowest regard when it comes to QB's

Ugly Duck
10-28-2012, 01:56 PM

That is all.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_31YKhnbrW0s/TI-3sa6944I/AAAAAAAAC8A/f0-5zdiMFsI/s400/Bizarro+World+2.jpg

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/bizarro-world.jpg

Coogs
10-28-2012, 02:00 PM
nothing to let it go to.....Pioli picked him same as Cassel. I hold Pioli's picks in the lowest regard when it comes to QB's

Cassel is still his boy toy. Even though he picked Stanzi, his investment is minor in comparison to Matty.

BossChief
10-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I think Stanzi gets some time once we are eliminated from the playoffs officially.

fire_egoli
10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
san diego has to punt after the gaither false start

notorious
10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I think Stanzi gets some time once we are eliminated from the playoffs officially.

Shit, this regime is going to do everything they can to end the season positively.

It's Quinn and Cassel to the death.

DeezNutz
10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't think Cassel plays again.

notorious
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't think Cassel plays again.

Even when Quinn goes down?

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Hmmm, watch the crap fest on a crappy stream or masterbate with sandpaper and glass? Decisions, decisions.

Fortunately, don't have to watch the entire game as we are celebrating my daughter's 15th bday tonight.

DeezNutz
10-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Even when Quinn goes down?

Correct. Stanzi at that point. Otherwise, it's Quinn for the rest of the season.

notorious
10-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Correct. Stanzi at that point. Otherwise, it's Quinn for the rest of the season.

I hope you are right, but Pioli and Crennel are fucking idiots.

Marcellus
10-28-2012, 02:43 PM
While I don't really want a win (damn that's hard to say against the Raiders) I wouldn't mind to at least get an exciting game.

tk13
10-28-2012, 02:44 PM

Pioli drafted the guy. If he succeeds, he looks like a total genius. I don't get this line of thinking at all.

fire_egoli
10-28-2012, 02:48 PM
YOU PAID FOR THE FULL SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!

Ugly Duck
10-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Cleveland almost in FG range to put put Sandy Eggo in the loser column

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 02:51 PM
While I don't really want a win (damn that's hard to say against the Raiders) I wouldn't mind to at least get an exciting game.

Kind of where I am. Painful to lose to Raiders. Painful to beat Raiders and lower our chances at a top QB pick. :sulk:

cdcox
10-28-2012, 02:57 PM
This is a classic trap game. We could easily screw up and win this one.

Inmem58
10-28-2012, 02:59 PM
This is a classic trap game. We could easily screw up and win this one.

That's what we said the first time the banner was flown lol

New World Order
10-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Hmmm, watch the crap fest on a crappy stream or masterbate with sandpaper and glass? Decisions, decisions.

Fortunately, don't have to watch the entire game as we are celebrating my daughter's 15th bday tonight.

Well, personally I will be masterbating with a chainsaw, so choose wisely

DenverDanChiefsFan
Just as long as no one cheers during the game we should be fine.

Wouldn't want to upset Fuck You Eric Winston

unothadeal
BROWNS WIN!!!!

fire_egoli
10-28-2012, 03:02 PM
brb i gotta piss

Count Alex's Wins
10-28-2012, 03:04 PM
STANDING ROOM ONLY.

http://i.imgur.com/39aG3.jpg

R8RFAN
BROWNS WIN!!!!

woot!

JohnnyHammersticks
Welcome to the home of the cleanest stairwells in the NFL you Raider bitches!!!!!!

Chief_in_Commander
10-28-2012, 03:05 PM
"in the afc west, its a biggie".... what?

booger
10-28-2012, 03:06 PM
can't believe i'm asking but does anyone have a stream link?

KCtotheSB
Hahaha, Chargers lose 7-6 to the Browns.

siberian khatru
ROUTT

kc rush
10-28-2012, 03:07 PM
That was quick

chiefs1111
Palmerception

Mr. Laz
Routterception!!!!!!!!!!

-King-
That works LMAO

Munson
Palmerception!

kaplin42
suck it raiders. trying to go big and your old boy owns it.

displacedinMN
sure get my hopes up

Mr. Flopnuts
Routte is happier than a fly covered in shit right now. You know he's loving that pick on the first play of the game against his old team.