PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs While We are Saving Our Chiefs

ku_jhawk23
10-28-2012, 11:45 AM
While we are trying to save the proud franchise, what the hell can be done to get rid of the "Chiefs Rumble"? This is the lamest, small-time thing in football. I've brought some people in for games, and they look at that and laugh. The TD Pack Band wasn't great, but it was a tradition. This drum line is an embarrassment. Does anyone like them?

Inmem58
10-28-2012, 11:48 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/29/9aby7e8e.jpg

Bowser
Fucking this, all day.

Get rid of Warpaint and that fucking rat looking KC Wolf, as well.

King_Chief_Fan
Maybe Pioli's replacement will bring back the TD Pack band

Flachief58
10-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Fucking this, all day.

Get rid of Warpaint and that fucking rat looking KC Wolf, as well.

Yeah, KC rat has worn out it's welcome. I love warpaint though

SNR
10-28-2012, 01:40 PM
We need KC Wolf when we become a super unbeatable franchise led by our franchise QB Geno Smith.

Teams will get so sick of being mocked by that comical piece of shit. They'll need group therapy after that.

"I... I... it... *deep breath* it just kept... bouncing its... *sob* dumb little eyes at me. I could have stopped it by playing well, but I just couldn't. They were so good. They kept scoring, and it... *heavy sob* kept.... dancing..."

KCrockaholic
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
"Chop it up" and the drumline guys are the worst part of Arrowhead. Just lame as can be. I especially the Chop it up song though. It sounds cheesy as hell.

Agent V
10-28-2012, 01:46 PM
We need KC Wolf when we become a super unbeatable franchise led by our franchise QB Geno Smith.

Teams will get so sick of being mocked by that comical piece of shit. They'll need group therapy after that.

"I... I... it... *deep breath* it just kept... bouncing its... *sob* dumb little eyes at me. I could have stopped it by playing well, but I just couldn't. They were so good. They kept scoring, and it... *heavy sob* kept.... dancing..."

I took my friend to a Chiefs game, and he knew nothing about the team. He was absolutely terrified of KC Wolf.

Agent V
10-28-2012, 01:48 PM
"Chop it up" and the drumline guys are the worst part of Arrowhead. Just lame as can be. I especially the Chop it up song though. It sounds cheesy as hell.

It's humiliating chopping to that song. Just use the FSU version, not that Kids (Kidz??) Bop bullshit.

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah, KC rat has worn out it's welcome. I love warpaint though

I would like Warpaint much more if the Chiefs could score. Well, at least the bouncing boobies that sit on Warpaint.

Rain Man
10-28-2012, 01:57 PM
You know what would be cool? We should have a real Indian village in the end zone. Get some Native Americans who want to live like their ancestors, and let them grow maize and wear buckskin and all that stuff. They can live there for free as long as they don't change their routine on game day.

SNR
10-28-2012, 01:59 PM
You know what would be cool? We should have a real Indian village in the end zone. Get some Native Americans who want to live like their ancestors, and let them grow maize and wear buckskin and all that stuff. They can live there for free as long as they don't change their routine on game day.
When we play the Bills, can we get a real buffalo from a farm and have them go on a hunt at midfield?

Phobia
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM

I'm not sure how much incentive "free rent" is for anybody who lives in a wigwam.

KCUnited
10-28-2012, 02:45 PM

I think you have to actually be on a river to get a gaming license in Missouri.