PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just can't do this anymore

RunKC
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
How can anyone not pull a full mutiny on this team? There were thousands of people in the stands cheering this garbage. God this pisses me the **** off that we are a laughingstock. A god damned laughing stock. This team is just as embarrassing as the 2008 Lions for crying out loud.

And to top it all off, I look at the tv at the bar and see this shit.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/29/4ehu4y2u.jpg

I can't watch this anymore. The Chiefs haven't just sucked the life out us, they've taken our soul.

I hate seeing my favorite team in this kind of hell and the owner won't say a damn thing about it.

Ceej
10-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Sounds good.

Now, please feel free to leave the board too.

RunKC
10-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Sounds good.

Now, please feel free to leave the board too.

Fuck you

Ceej
10-28-2012, 05:47 PM
**** you

Suck a dick.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 05:50 PM
At least you have FULLY "Embraced The Suck".

Deberg_1990
10-28-2012, 05:54 PM
How can anyone not pull a full mutiny on this team? There were thousands of people in the stands cheering this garbage. God this pisses me the **** off that we are a laughingstock. A god damned laughing stock. This team is just as embarrassing as the 2008 Lions for crying out loud.

I can't watch this anymore. The Chiefs haven't just sucked the life out us, they've taken our soul.

I hate seeing my favorite team in this kind of hell and the owner won't say a damn thing about it.

You know its not going to get any better this year. Take a year or two off until they get better. No point in getting worked up over these losers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ghost of Maslowski
10-28-2012, 05:56 PM
you should wait until you sign a contract with the Chiefs before you quit

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 06:06 PM
There were thousands of people in the stands cheering this garbage. ....... This team is just as embarrassing as the 2008 Lions for crying out loud.

Because a TRUE fan of any sports team is there through the good, bad, ugly, AND embarassing

I hate seeing my favorite team in this kind of hell and the owner won't say a damn thing about it. reminds me of the JR years in Oakland...we all go through it at some point. Then one day a mericle happens, ya get back on top, and look back at it all and realize...it's only a freaken game!! Your still alive and you got your health.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Because a TRUE fan of any sports team is there through the good, bad, ugly, AND embarassing

reminds me of the JR years in Oakland...we all go through it at some point. Then one day a mericle happens, ya get back on top, and look back at it all and realize...it's only a freaken game!! Your still alive and you got your health.

Yeasssss...our history of just LOVING true fans is WELL documented here!

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Yeasssss...our history of just LOVING true fans is WELL documented here!
Yep, and after 10 years of listning to the chest beating neanderthal, fairweather fans I said See ya...

I know quite a few through and through Chiefs fans, who thank god are NOT represented in anyway shape or form by this site, and the cess pool it's become

mlyonsd
10-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Yep, and after 10 years of listning to the chest beating neanderthal, fairweather fans I said See ya...

I know quite a few through and through Chiefs fans, who thank god are NOT represented in anyway shape or form by this site, and the cess pool it's become

What exactly would you suggest to make us better fans?

Three7s
10-28-2012, 06:34 PM

You may not know this because you're a freaking idiot, but watching BAD FOOTBALL since the day I've been alive will slowly take the "true fan" out of you. Raider fans might be immune to it, but most normal fans enjoy watching good football, not whatever it is the Chiefs keep running out there.

I know the Raiders have been terrible in the past too, but I think Raider fans are too interested in the stereotype they get and the need to keep it up, rather than hope that their team actually gets good enough to win. You can have your style of fandom, but you better believe CP will have theirs, and you better not expect to march into here and post about how terrible we are as fans without getting trolled into CP hell.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-28-2012, 06:43 PM

And we shall destroy them too.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 06:50 PM
. You can have your style of fandom, but you better believe CP will have theirs, and you better not expect to march into here and post about how terrible we are as fans without getting trolled into CP hell.

Check my start day dick head..... been a member here over 10 years, I'm ALL to well firmiler with the "CP style fandom" bottom line is if your beloved Chiefs don't rack up a near perfect season you start bagging on them. Cassell played one of his best games in ages tonight, but most of you retards missed it. He wasn't the only one "dropping the ball" but sure got the brunt of the insults.
Pick a year, ANY year, go back and read a game day thread....the min you bunch start falling behind, you'd think it was the end of the ****ing world or something.

As for watching a losing team since birth...sucks to be you now don't it. ITS A ****ING SPORTS GAME, get over it.

And since your so bloody astute, you kinda missed teh fact I haven't loged in and posted more than one or twice in over a year....So if ya think "trolling me into CP hell" is gonna bother me...knock your selfs out.
What do ya plan to do, call me homosexual names, make inuendos about my mother/wife/son and puncuate me to death on the internet?

Most of you drunken slobs are as pathetic as your team plays.You hang out on a chat board hurling insults to try and be tough guy's.....yeah, I'll really lose sleep over it

Take the short bus home tonight, and try not to eat too many crayons or lick the windows eh??

Marcellus
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Check my start day dick head..... been a member here over 10 years, I'm ALL to well firmiler with the "CP style fandom" bottom line is if your beloved Chiefs don't rack up a near perfect season you start bagging on them. Cassell played one of his best games in ages tonight, but most of you retards missed it. He wasn't the only one "dropping the ball" but sure got the brunt of the insults.
Pick a year, ANY year, go back and read a game day thread....the min you bunch start falling behind, you'd think it was the end of the ****ing world or something.

As for watching a losing team since birth...sucks to be you now don't it. ITS A ****ING SPORTS GAME, get over it.

And since your so bloody astute, you kinda missed teh fact I haven't loged in and posted more than one or twice in over a year....So if ya think "trolling me into CP hell" is gonna bother me...knock your selfs out.
What do ya plan to do, call me homosexual names, make inuendos about my mother/wife/son and puncuate me to death on the internet?

Most of you drunken slobs are as pathetic as your team plays.You hang out on a chat board hurling insults to try and be tough guy's.....yeah, I'll really lose sleep over it

Take the short bus home tonight, and try not to eat too many crayons or lick the windows eh??

Because you are used to shit and expect shit don't bash those who expect more.

Go crawl back into your little meth and weed laced cesspool. You have always been one of the dumbest posters here going back to "the day" so showing up and trolling your ignorance when you won a meaningless game just shows how much of a tool you really are.

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Fuck you!

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Because you are used to shit and expect shit don't bash those who expect more.

Go crawl back into your little meth and weed laced cesspool. You have always been one of the dumbest posters here going back to "the day" so showing up and trolling your ignorance when you won a meaningless game just shows how much of a tool you really are.

Who's the tool?... I poke ya with a stick and get the SAME tired old responces....LMFAO my god but you bunch are a predictable sort.

JASONSAUTO
10-28-2012, 07:17 PM
reminds me of the JR years in Oakland...we all go through it at some point. Then one day a mericle happens, ya get back on top, and look back at it all and realize...it's only a freaken game!! Your still alive and you got your health.
When do you figure you guys are going to get back on top?
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
10-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Over head has turned into a true douche bag.

Totally different than he was before.

He should go fuck al's rotted corpse
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2012, 07:32 PM
He should go fuck al's rotted corpse
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm pretty sure he does it daily

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Who's the tool?... I poke ya with a stick and get the SAME tired old responces....LMFAO my god but you bunch are a predictable sort.

Who's the tool? Is your brain so fucking scrambled from years of drug abuse that you need to ask this question?

Hey FuckFace, you're on a CHIEFS website.

The best part about your "fandom" is that your a fucking Canadian that lives 3 and half time zones from Oakland.

Talk about a fucking poser...

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 07:35 PM

400 posts into it and now you're mad. Shut the front door! It'll get worse, we have CHunt on our side! He's the worst man in football because he's a pussy. He can't lead, and he's too afraid of his shadow to fix this crap! A true dickhead!

SNR
10-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Over-head comes from this misplaced sense of right-and-wrong when it comes to the internet. Judging by his recent posting history, he can never take a joke, accept trolling, or take anything people say with a grain of salt. Nope. If somebody posts, "Die, Cassel" then they must really mean it. They actually really want a human being to die. After all, if they didn't mean it, then why did they post it on the internet for hundreds of strangers to read?

What we're seeing here with the SOC movement is a group of fans who are protesting for better team conditions. They want change. I'm sure Over-head wouldn't find fault with mistreated workers protesting their place of employment for a better life. Or people protesting their government for some action. Yet when FANS do it, they're all of a sudden assholes.

He can't seem to get it through his thick skull that Chiefs fans are protesting the team because they LOVE their team that much. They are sick of the pain, misery, and woe, and want better conditions for themselves as fans. So they're demanding changes be made. Nobody's making any ultimatums, like, "The Chiefs better make the playoffs next year or I'm gone!" The only one they're demanding is that the front office quit trotting out the same shitty QB, and that the ownership finally step in for the shitty front office, and try again with a better hire this time.

I think Over-head's stupidity has to do with his upbringing. Maybe his parents were alcoholics or something. I don't know, I know he's told us before. I suppose that could be a legitimate reason, and we should just lay off. But I mean... if he keeps going full retard around every corner, I don't know if there's much we can do but make fun of him until he leaves.

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 08:14 PM
Over-head comes from this misplaced sense of right-and-wrong when it comes to the internet. Judging by his recent posting history, he can never take a joke, accept trolling, or take anything people say with a grain of salt. Nope. If somebody posts, "Die, Cassel" then they must really mean it. They actually really want a human being to die. After all, if they didn't mean it, then why did they post it on the internet for hundreds of strangers to read?

What we're seeing here with the SOC movement is a group of fans who are protesting for better team conditions. They want change. I'm sure Over-head wouldn't find fault with mistreated workers protesting their place of employment for a better life. Or people protesting their government for some action. Yet when FANS do it, they're all of a sudden assholes.

He can't seem to get it through his thick skull that Chiefs fans are protesting the team because they LOVE their team that much. They are sick of the pain, misery, and woe, and want better conditions for themselves as fans. So they're demanding changes be made. Nobody's making any ultimatums, like, "The Chiefs better make the playoffs next year or I'm gone!" The only one they're demanding is that the front office quit trotting out the same shitty QB, and that the ownership finally step in for the shitty front office, and try again with a better hire this time.

I think Over-head's stupidity has to do with his upbringing. Maybe his parents were alcoholics or something. I don't know, I know he's told us before. I suppose that could be a legitimate reason, and we should just lay off. But I mean... if he keeps going full retard around every corner, I don't know if there's much we can do but make fun of him until he leaves.

Rape is funny.

Tomahawk Willis
10-28-2012, 08:27 PM
I think it's time 2 start thinking on possible qb 4 next year

RunKC
10-28-2012, 08:28 PM
400 posts into it and now you're mad. Shut the front door! It'll get worse, we have CHunt on our side! He's the worst man in football because he's a pussy. He can't lead, and he's too afraid of his shadow to fix this crap! A true dickhead!

Nah I've been a fan since 94 when I was 6 years old. Unreal that this shit is happening.
I actually feel envious of the old timers who have seen us with a franchise QB and badass defense when Montana was here.

I'm a fan through and through. I just won't watch the games for the rest of the year. There is no point.

SNR
Welcome to Chiefs Planet, Tomahawk Willis!

I agree. I think the Chiefs should draft a QB in 2013. Somebody should get to researching that stuff.

HMc

no i think cassel is QBOTF he proved it today

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 08:29 PM

ROFL

GloryDayz
10-28-2012, 08:30 PM

Welcome to our planet... We have no leader!

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome to Chiefs Planet, Tomahawk Willis!

I agree. I think the Chiefs should draft a QB in 2013. Somebody should get to researching that stuff.

i positive repd that outstanding post from Willis.

SNR
10-28-2012, 09:47 PM

It's a good un

Gadzooks
10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
The Bolts are in full Geno mode. Watch out.

kushed god
10-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Daboll is the worst OC in NFL history.

Oh Snap
10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Actually, I think we're worse than the 2008 lions. The lions were still in most of their games. They, unlike the chiefs; competed. This type of suckage is unprecedented in modern times I'm afraid. We're on a whole different level of stink...

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 10:32 PM

I'm immediately sending you a friend request. So be looking out for it.

Pawnmower
10-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Tomahawk willis for newb of the year

Pawnmower
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
my dabolls itch

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2012, 10:34 PM

No way, man.

Cassel.

Simply Red
10-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Tomahawk willis for newb of the year

Let's just try to remember him. I like this thinking. The kid is good. Let's face it.

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Who's the tool? Is your brain so ****ing scrambled from years of drug abuse that you need to ask this question?

Hey ****Face, you're on a CHIEFS website.

The best part about your "fandom" is that your a ****ing Canadian that lives 3 and half time zones from Oakland.

Talk about a ****ing poser...

Four and a half smart guy
Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic, NL Standard

Go back to ball washing some over priced Hollyweird socalite,about the only thing you might be half ways intelligent enough to almost do properly.

AussieChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 04:00 AM
I can't believe i still get up at 4am on a monday for this.

BryanBusby
10-29-2012, 04:03 AM

I slept through the first quarter and it was a 3 pm game lol

Glad I had a cold and ended up Ny*Quil'n myself through a part of it.

htismaqe
10-29-2012, 07:21 AM

Yeah, at some point you've crossed the line from loyal to dumb. :D

htismaqe
10-29-2012, 07:22 AM
my dabolls itch

We got this guys!

Romeo's Pants
10-29-2012, 07:52 AM

He gets positive rep and I get bitched at and accused of being a duplicate account.

I love the variety of welcomes that are available to new users here at CP. :clap:

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:52 AM
Well.....bye

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 08:24 AM

Step...

the fuck....

BACK.:mad:

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:25 AM
They are no threat. They'll go 7-9 and appease the dozens of True Charger fans.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 08:36 AM
They are no threat. They'll go 7-9 and appease the dozens of True Charger fans.

I agree. I mean, look at the AFCW "competition"...

We're tanking this bitch ALL THE WAY to Geno.

Predarat
10-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Someone needs to smack the smile off that bastards face.

SNR
10-29-2012, 08:45 AM

You guys should have thought of that when you so proudly defeated us at Arrowhead stadium.

Not even losses to the Browns can overcome the fartpoop shit you've placed on yourselves

Spott
10-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm so glad I didn't watch a minute of that game yesterday. Sunday's are a hell of a lot nicer when the Chiefs aren't a part of it.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 08:48 AM
I agree. I mean, look at the AFCW "competition"...

We're tanking this bitch ALL THE WAY to Geno.

More fans better push Pioli out the door or he'll be there to trade down and draft his 3rd round QBOTF...:mad:

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 08:49 AM
More fans better push Pioli out the door or he'll be there to trade down and draft his 3rd round QBOTF...:mad:

:mad: Damnit Carl!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Geno...GENO.....GENO......GENO.........GENO!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 10:04 AM
GENO! GENO! GENO! GENO! GENO! GENO!