PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Owned!

OctoberFart
10-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Not that beating you guys is much of an accomplishment but we own Camarohead over past few years. Good Job guys you can still draft Barkley.

BryanBusby
k

Inmem58
Fuck Barkley

fire_egoli
10-28-2012, 06:02 PM
They let you watch in jail?

Three7s
10-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Not that beating you guys is much of an accomplishment but we own Camarohead over past few years. Good Job guys you can still draft Barkley.
Are you an idiot?

Saccopoo
10-28-2012, 06:03 PM

Fuck you. You draft Barkley.

Bacon Cheeseburger
Yep

Strongside
Go stick your dick in a bowl of dry ice, you parasite.

Ghost of Maslowski
using the internet to kick people when they're down isn't much of an accomplishment either, but then you probably knew that already.

keg in kc
10-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey look, it's OctoberFart.

BigMeatballDave
10-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Newsflash.

We're untrollable.

We want the #1 pick.

Thread fail.

KChiefer
10-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah, well this shit team's only a year removed from shutting you out, so I wouldn't be too proud of your squad either.

Chiefs=Good
10-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Thankyou for helping us aquire a tool to own YOU for the next 10 years!

:thumb:

Chiefs Pantalones
10-28-2012, 06:06 PM
3-4 powerhouse in the building.

Marcellus
10-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Q

Fruit Ninja
10-28-2012, 06:07 PM
like i told my friends on ole faceobook, its like having the choice of eating 2 peices of shit, what one would you pick? neither.

Over-Head
10-28-2012, 06:08 PM
using the internet to kick people when they're down isn't much of an accomplishment either, but then you probably knew that already. he learned it from some of the regulars who post here...they've turned it into an art form

3rd&48ers
10-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, well this shit team's only a year removed from shutting you out, so I wouldn't be too proud of your squad either.

I ain't doin no smakin man but that was when Kyle Boller started and Carson took over at halftime after being on the team for 4 days.... C'mon man

KCUnited
10-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Lol, enjoy what you consider a normal size butthole, this bear is just hibernating, as soon as this current flare up subsides we'll be back to stretching your anus beyond what you find pleasurable.

Over-Head
Yeah, well this shit team's only a year removed from shutting you out, so I wouldn't be too proud of your squad either. your either delusional, or actually believe in that old expression..."If your gonna dream, dream big"ROFL

Mi_chief_fan
Hey great win today Raiders, and congratulations on making it through this tough part of you're schedule against Jacksonville & Kansas City. Good luck on your pursuit of 8-8!

KChiefer
10-28-2012, 06:11 PM
I ain't doin no smakin man but that was when Kyle Boller started and Carson took over at halftime after being on the team for 4 days.... C'mon man

And you're saying we have a better QB situation?

clyde05
10-28-2012, 06:13 PM

So you had Kyle boller and we had Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn, not much difference

BigRedChief
10-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Not that beating you guys is much of an accomplishment but we own Camarohead over past few years. Good Job guys you can still draft Barkley.Our team sucks. So you beat us. You have to come over here ans gloat? You realize that doesn't mean shit, correct?

Marcellus
10-28-2012, 06:16 PM
your either delusional, or actually believe in that old expression..."If your gonna dream, dream big"ROFL

Congrats on your win. You are only a player or 2 away from being an annual contender.

listopencil
10-28-2012, 06:16 PM
http://lovesujeiry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/The-Douche-and-The-Turd.jpg

Al Bundy
10-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Fuck your Raitards.

Psyko Tek
10-28-2012, 06:26 PM
he learned it from some of the regulars who post here...they've turned it into an art form

Newfie sighting
glad to have you back

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-28-2012, 06:29 PM
What did R8ers do to get banned?

PunkinDrublic
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Why is this piece of shit troll not banned yet. Yeah we know we suck but you bring nothing to this board. Make sure you get your entire head in front of the shotgun next time you pull the trigger.

Iowanian
10-28-2012, 06:31 PM
The Current Chiefs quarterbacks successfully pass about as often as your mother passes a VD screen.

ThaVirus
10-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Lol, enjoy what you consider a normal size butthole, this bear is just hibernating, as soon as this current flare up subsides we'll be back to stretching your anus beyond what you find pleasurable.

I think you're one of the most underrated posters on the board. I always enjoy your witty quips.

Keep up the good work.

Ace Gunner
10-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Newsflash.

We're untrollable.

We want the #1 pick.

Thread fail.

ROFL nice

mnchiefsguy
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
What did R8ers do to get banned?

If anyone needs to be banned, it is Autumnwind. Dude contributes nothing to the board and is just a troll.

R8ers is just a troll some of the time.

Guru
10-28-2012, 06:56 PM

Die raider sc....

oh fuck it.

this fucking sucks.

Dave Lane
10-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you for helping the Chiefs out

Count Zarth
10-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you sir may I have another?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GvvzF6UHaHI/UAlF9sgBexI/AAAAAAAAAKU/IKhdrrR414w/s400/thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another.jpg

xztop12
10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
You guys got the best of us, congrats on your win and win streak at arrowhead.

Count Zarth
10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
The Raiders did more for us today than they did for themselves.

Every win they rack up with Carson Palmer just dooms them to mire in mediocrity for further years.

By beating us they move us closer to a franchise QB.

Thank you Raiders.

RNR
10-28-2012, 07:07 PM
And you're saying we have a better QB situation?

For that game yes you did~

Three7s
10-28-2012, 07:07 PM

Every win they rack up with Carson Palmer just dooms them to mire in mediocrity for further years.

Thank you Raiders.
But their fans don't care since they're all "true fans". They'd gladly take another JR if it means another Raider to cheer for!

Maybe we can give them Cassel.

SNR
10-28-2012, 07:15 PM
When we draft our franchise QB I hope you're not as mopey as you were from 2003-2010. I want to teabag you properly.

SNR
10-28-2012, 07:16 PM
he learned it from some of the regulars who post here...they've turned it into an art form

I learned it from your mom, who every time a man is down, she thinks it's an invitation to have wrinkly sex.

Gonzo
10-28-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey look, it's OctoberFart.

LMAO

:D

DaneMcCloud
10-28-2012, 07:29 PM
your either delusional, or actually believe in that old expression..."If your gonna dream, dream big"ROFL

And you're clueless and in denial, neither of which are surprising, considering the source.

GoChargers
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Newsflash.

We're untrollable.

We want the #1 pick.

Thread fail.

The Chargers will troll you by taking that #1 pick ourselves. :evil:

Sorter
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
**** you. You draft Landry Jones.

Fixed :)

OctoberFart
10-28-2012, 11:58 PM
You realize that doesn't mean shit, correct?

Well reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Read my orginal post again please.

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 12:00 AM

Thank you Raiders.

When was the last time a QB drafted by KC won a single game? Another funny fact about KC this is the first time in 70 plus years that a team has not lead a game in regulation at all after 7 games.

NJChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 12:02 AM
The Chargers will troll you by taking that #1 pick ourselves. :evil:

Nah, I think we got this. Certainly aren't going to let a team like SD pass us on the list.

The Raiders helped the cause. Not just today, but sadly for a while here at Arrowhead. A horrible, but seemingly necessary evil. Wake-up calls need to be very loud in this organization, media, and fan base.

MotherfuckerJones
10-29-2012, 12:12 AM

Go sit on a twelve gauge shotgun and have ur boyfriend pull the trigger

Hog Farmer
10-29-2012, 12:19 AM

I thought you left forever !

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 12:40 AM
The Raiders still suck, by the way. Have you figured out how to snap the ball properly yet? LMAO

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-29-2012, 12:50 AM
The Raiders still suck, by the way. Have you figured out how to snap the ball properly yet? LMAO

Says the guy whose team lost to Cleveland. Has your running back figured out how to not fumble the ball yet?

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Says the guy whose team lost to Cleveland.

Hey, I'm not pretending we're any good. Still beat the Raiders, though.

Hog Farmer
10-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey, I'm not pretending we're any good. Still beat the Raiders, though.

And in your loss you moved us closer to a franchise QB. ROFL

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 04:08 AM
And in your loss you moved us closer to a franchise QB. ROFL

That's because your delusional enough to buy into the theory that a #1 pick is like recieving teh hand of god to fix a ball club.

But here's the thing...YOU DON"T NEED A #1 QB to draft a GREAT one.

Brady pick #199, a compensatory pick, in the sixth round
Dan Marino was the 27th overall pick
Ron Jaworski , 2nd round pick 37
Matt Hassellback round 6 pick 187
Rich Gannon, round 4 pick 98

And the list goes ON AND ON AND ON....

BryanBusby
10-29-2012, 04:10 AM
Says the fan of the team who won.....with a QB drafted with the number one overall pick.

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 04:14 AM
Says the fan of the team who won.....with a QB drafted with the number one overall pick.
you mean The free agent we picked up who has vastly improved our team.

BryanBusby
10-29-2012, 04:18 AM
He was still a number one overall draft selection and the whole point of getting a free agent would be the fact he was free.

Oakland actually got bent over in that trade.

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 04:24 AM
He was still a number one overall draft selection and the whole point of getting a free agent would be the fact he was free.

Oakland actually got bent over in that trade.
Wouldn't be the first time, were used to screwing up deals.
But after the last few seasons he's STILL an improvement, and getting better inside our system.

All I'm saying is basically I wouldn't give up a #1 pick on a QB.
Fresh outa school, their either gonna light it up, or tank...very seldom is there an in between.
Now take into account the JR factor where ya pay some lazy slob 60mill having NEVER proven him self....I think ya get the point.
Gimme a solid 2nd or 3rd rounder who's proven himself in school, and flown just under the "hype radar" *most* of the prolific HOF's. were NOT #1 picks.

Too damn much hype in being #1.
It basically means the WORST team in the league wants your inflated value as a player to deliver them the Lombardie around a squad who couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag the season before

BryanBusby
10-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Just because Crazy Al made hilariously awful decisions when drafting a QB with the #1 pick doesn't mean drafting a QB number one overall is a awful decision.

Also, #1 overall picks now get a fraction of what Purple Drank got.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:56 AM
Congrats on making a Franchise QB easier to acquire. Enjoy that brokedick for the next few years.

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Congrats on making a Franchise QB easier to acquire. Enjoy that brokedick for the next few years.

Can't wait til you draft the nest Russel, Leaf, or Akili Smith.

Rausch
10-29-2012, 09:16 AM

At least, after 30 years, we've decide to start dating again...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:18 AM

Sorry, it's our time for a Franchise guy.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 09:21 AM

No, we mean the incredibly overrated quarterback you traded half the team for who has yet to lead your Raiders anywhere near the playoffs.

Canofbier
10-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Sorry, it's our time for a Franchise guy.

That phrase looks familiar...

http://i.imgur.com/IdWp3.gif

OH SHIT, ABANDON TEAM! THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE!

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:46 AM
:D

King_Chief_Fan
10-29-2012, 09:47 AM

you do realize that you won 2 more games than the Chiefs....and those 2 wins are against Jax and KC...yup vastly improvedROFL

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 01:23 PM
No, we mean the incredibly overrated quarterback you traded half the team for who has yet to lead your Raiders anywhere near the playoffs.

Well we could of used those 2 draft picks to pick Ty Jackson, Glen Dorsey, Ryan Sims, Gallery, Russell and a slew of busts. Palmer is better than that overrated bum you have in SD. He might be the only guy who is better at throwing INT's than Palmer.

SNR
10-29-2012, 01:30 PM

Wait wait wait wait wait... this is delcious. Hold on one sec.

Are you really suggesting that we SHOULDN'T draft a QB in the first round?

I'll bet you're fucking pleased as punch that one of Al's last big diarrhea episodes was acquiring Carson Palmer instead of risking another Jamarcus Russell.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Well we could of used those 2 draft picks to pick Ty Jackson, Glen Dorsey, Ryan Sims, Gallery, Russell and a slew of busts. Palmer is better than that overrated bum you have in SD. He might be the only guy who is better at throwing INT's than Palmer.

AFC West smack talk at its finest. Your crappy QB isn't as crappy as mine. Your crappy team isn't as crappy as mine. Every fan of every damn team in this division should make a banner in protest of their team for crying out loud. This is what it has come to? Geezzzz.

The Donkeys are the best team in this division and they got curb stomped by AFC's real teams, or closest to it, compared to the rest of the shit in this conference, the Pats and Texans. Chiefs fans seem to be the smartest because we have had enough of it. The rest of the fans are just happy with 8-8 it seems. Why else talk shit? It doesn't make sense other than there are some dumbass fans out there. We want to win another Super Bowl before we die, getting a top pick is the only way besides changes in the organization.

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
The Donkeys are the best team in this division and they got curb stomped by AFC's real teams, or closest to it, compared to the rest of the shit in this conference, the Pats and Texans. .
That is what we all choose to think but not how I saw those games. Every freaking donkey game they lost so far they had multiple TO's and got down big. In the end against all of them if they get the 3rd down stops they need I honestly don't think the other team would of stopped Manning. It's pretty simple watching that team they are a threat to the super bowl. That offense is gelling and the Manning system is taking over. It pisses me off to no end that Melonhead signed with that pile of crap franchise with horseface running the show.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 01:43 PM
That is what we all choose to think but not how I saw those games. Every freaking donkey game they lost so far they had multiple TO's and got down big. In the end against all of them if they get the 3rd down stops they need I honestly don't think the other team would of stopped Manning. It's pretty simple watching that team they are a threat to the super bowl. That offense is gelling and the Manning system is taking over. It pisses me off to no end that Melonhead signed with that pile of crap franchise with horseface running the show.

I think they are a threat to go the Super Bowl as well. The conference doesn't have any other team besides the Pats and Texans, IMO, that could hold a fork to an improving Manning-led team. Manning isn't clutch in the playoffs so that will probably hurt them, but again, the conference isn't that strong so you never know.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Chiefs fans seem to be the smartest because we have had enough of it. The rest of the fans are just happy with 8-8 it seems.

Don't lump Charger fans in with that crowd. We've been blacking out home games in protest for years now and we made "#FireNorv" trend nationally on Twitter after the Browns loss.

Raider fans don't seem to notice or care how their team plays as long as they look tuff, while Bronco fans are too busy thumping their Bibles to complain.

Easy 6
10-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Should they meet in the playoffs, both the pats or texans would steal mannings lunch money & shove him into the girls bathroom.

bwisnasky
10-29-2012, 02:20 PM

Pretty sure your boywonder Rivers had problems with a snap last year against the Chiefs that essentially cost them the division, so I wouldn't be talking too much about problems snapping the ball. At least our excuse was a middle linebacker who hadn't longsnapped since high school trying to hike the ball....

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 03:01 PM
Don't lump Charger fans in with that crowd. We've been blacking out home games in protest for years now and we made "#FireNorv" trend nationally on Twitter after the Browns loss.

Raider fans don't seem to notice or care how their team plays as long as they look tuff, while Bronco fans are too busy thumping their Bibles to complain.

Point taken, my apologies.

vailpass
10-29-2012, 03:26 PM

:spock:

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 03:28 PM
:spock:

Yeah I just ignored that part lol.

vailpass
10-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah I just ignored that part lol.

Heh. I've been called a lot of things, most of them for good reason, but that one I do not get.

Al Bundy
10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
I laugh every time I see the name change.

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait... this is delcious. Hold on one sec.

Are you really suggesting that we SHOULDN'T draft a QB in the first round?

I'll bet you're ****ing pleased as punch that one of Al's last big diarrhea episodes was acquiring Carson Palmer instead of risking another Jamarcus Russell.

No you guys should but chances are he won't amount to much. If you draft a bust it sets your franchise back 5 years.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Pretty sure your boywonder Rivers had problems with a snap last year against the Chiefs that essentially cost them the division

Speaking of costing teams the division, I seem to recall that same pathetic Chargers team from last year going into the Coliseum and shutting down your Raiders' feeble playoff hopes once and for all.

TEX
10-29-2012, 04:49 PM

Congrats on the win. The Raiders aren't "that" much better. Just because they beat the SORRY ASS Chiefs doesn't make them good. It makes them better than the Chiefs, but that's not saying much. You guys still will always SUCK! :p

SNR
10-29-2012, 04:54 PM
No you guys should but chances are he won't amount to much. If you draft a bust it sets your franchise back 5 years.
I'll say. Plus it will cause us to make a stupid reaction to the bad QB. We might do something unbelievably dumb like trade a 1st rounder for Carson Palmer.

vailpass
10-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I laugh every time I see the name change.

Me too. It's some quality mod work.

Gonzo
10-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Me too. It's some quality mod work.

Thank you.

vailpass
10-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Thank you.

Was that one yours? Well played.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 06:09 PM

And how is Denver a terrible franchise? I mean, if you're a casual fan in guess that's ok to feel that way, but any knowledgeable fan knows they are a good franchise. Sure I hate them because they are a rival but I respect them.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:18 PM
So you had Kyle boller and we had Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn, not much difference

Matt was good enough then and you guys weren't complaing

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM

I hate this.

Not trying at all sets it back further.

Wake up, retard.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Matt was good enough then and you guys weren't complaing

Who wasn't complaining?

We've been bitching about Matt for 3 yrs.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Who wasn't complaining?

We've been bitching about Matt for 3 yrs.

Oh bullshit, only when you lost

Crush
10-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Congrats on your meaningless win. :thumb:

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Congrats on your meaningless win. :thumb:

Thanks ... Yall never beat us there anyway

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Oh bullshit, only when you lost

Nope.

Even 2 yrs ago when they won 10 games with Matt.

I was on his bandwagon until 3/4 the way thru the 09 season when JC really got going and Matt STILL struggled.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 06:29 PM

And y'all never beat us hardly in Oakland. 7 of 9. It's bizarro world lol.

Nobody wanted Cassel win or lose. He's not the answer, never was.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:29 PM

The Chiefs still hold 2 longer streaks against Oakland.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Nope.

Even 2 yrs ago when they won 10 games with Matt.

I was on his bandwagon until 3/4 the way thru the 09 season when JC really got going and Matt STILL struggled.

This. Everyone this. I have never met anyone personally that endorsed Matt.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 06:31 PM

18 of 21 in the 90's. damn I miss that ownage. Guaranteed two wins a year lol

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:31 PM
And y'all never beat us hardly in Oakland. 7 of 9. It's bizarro world lol.

Nobody wanted Cassel win or lose. He's not the answer, never was.

we have won 7 out of the last 10 overall

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:32 PM

So are yall gonna beat us in Oakland this year?

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:37 PM
90s and 2000s

30-11

Suck it, faider fans.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:38 PM
90s and 2000s

30-11

Suck it, faider fans.

Damn, didn't you want us to win? Why are you so sad then?

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:38 PM

Hopefully not. I want the #1 pick.

We beat you 9 straight overall last decade.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 06:39 PM

Well it is the Raiders so probably. They aren't Mr. Consistent. And we'll F up the draft pick. Y'all are content with Palmer so I'm sure you'll enjoy the victory and mediocrity ;)

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Hopefully not. I want the #1 pick.

We beat you 9 straight overall last decade.

Damn I bet you guys racked up some major playoff wins too , maybe a sb or 2 huh?

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Damn, didn't you want us to win? Why are you so sad then?

Stick to things you know, like fucking your sister.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Stick to things you know, like ****ing your sister.

She's dead Dave... Why are you so bitter?

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Well it is the Raiders so probably. They aren't Mr. Consistent. And we'll F up the draft pick. Y'all are content with Palmer so I'm sure you'll enjoy the victory and mediocrity ;)

Well you wanted to lose.... Why aren't you happy?

Reerun_KC
10-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Shit the Raiders have owned Arrowhead for the last 6 years...

Chiefs fans can shut the fuck up and take it... We are just renting Arrowhead now from the Raiders, its their house.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 07:17 PM

Because trolling doesn't generally inspire happiness?

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Because trolling doesn't generally inspire happiness?

Damn,they are the ones who said they hoped the Raiders embarrassed them to send Pioli a message.

They wanted to get beat, they got beat and now they are pissed because they lost...

Hey guys Cheer Up, you are one loss closer to Geno :clap:

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Congrats on beating a terrible team thanks to a muffed punt and bonehead snap. Two plays your sorry team had no part in creating.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Congrats on beating a terrible team thanks to a muffed punt and bonehead snap. Two plays your sorry team had no part in creating.

It wouldn't have mattered, you guys could hardly move the ball.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Damn,they are the ones who said they hoped the Raiders embarrassed them to send Pioli a message.

They didn't ask for Raider fans to show up and revel in how their pathetic team eked out a win. Enjoy Carson Palmer.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
STFU n00b

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 07:48 PM

Lol I am happy. Happy we're about rid of the AIDS. Couple more months. Losing sucks but sometimes you have to lose to win. And the diehards, the born and raised Kansas Citians, the real true fans that are making their voice heard will finally have a proper retooling of a franchise, the one we deserve. The right way. Starting with a new GM, head coach and rookie QB. It might take a couple years but if the fans that aren't from the area don't like it they can move on. They weren't born in this. It's not in their blood. They can leave. When we win another Super Bowl it'll be so much more sweeter for fans like us.

True fans make their voice heard and act on it. They really care. If you care about your kids you teach them that A's are the goal. You never give up on them obviously but they know and were taught to go high. Nutless fans that don't care if their team wins or lose rah rah homers are the type that tell their kids it's ok to get a C. Losers.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:48 PM
It wouldn't have mattered, you guys could hardly move the ball.

Twas a 6 all cripple fight till they went full Pioli and their usual of handing the game over

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Lol I am happy. Happy we're about rid of the AIDS. Couple more months. Losing sucks but sometimes you have to lose to win. And the diehards, the born and raised Kansas Citians, the real true fans that are making their voice heard will finally have a proper retooling of a franchise, the one we deserve. The right way. Starting with a new GM, head coach and rookie QB. It might take a couple years but if the fans that aren't from the area don't like it they can move on. They weren't born in this. It's not in their blood. They can leave. When we win another Super Bowl it'll be so much more sweeter for fans like us.

True fans make their voice heard and act on it. They really care. If you care about your kids you teach them that A's are the goal. You never give up on them obviously but they know and were taught to go high. Nutless fans that don't care if their team wins or lose rah rah homers are the type that tell their kids it's ok to get a C. Losers.

We get a franchise QB....this is ALL worth it. They can enjoy brokedick and another 7 win season all they want.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:50 PM

Ok well I am happy... Sorry if you aren't

Go Raiders.... How many times did you say that yesterday?

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:51 PM
We get a franchise QB....this is ALL worth it. They can enjoy brokedick and another 7 win season all they want.

Barkley maybe

Bacillus Anthracis
10-29-2012, 07:52 PM

Aw, having to take solace in a win without our starting quarterback and runningback--from a year ago; what an achievement. And you guys want to cry about being kicked when you're down?

I wasn't going to post anything. I didn't post the week leading up to yesterday because it wouldn't have been any fun; and bragging about being a little less shitty than than a team that hasn't held a lead in any game for more than 0.0 seconds is like gaining self esteem from screwing a prostitute. So I don't know what the OP is up to.

But for what it's worth, we suck less than you do. Meh.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Barkley maybe

Geno will lead this team to greatness.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Aw, having to take solace in a win without our starting quarterback and runningback--from a year ago; what an achievement. And you guys want to cry about being kicked when you're down?

I wasn't going to post anything. I didn't post the week leading up to yesterday because it wouldn't have been any fun; and bragging about being a little less shitty than than a team that hasn't held a lead in any game for more than 0.0 seconds is like gaining self esteem from screwing a prostitute. So I don't know what the OP is up to.

But for what it's worth, we suck less than you do. Meh.

It's no problem man, they wanted to win because they are getting GenoLMAO

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Chiefs will be getting Geno, Chargers will be getting Klein, the Broncos got Peyton, and the Raiders are going to be stuck with Carson Palmer LMAO

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Chiefs will be getting Geno, Chargers will be getting Klein, the Broncos got Peyton, and the Raiders are going to be stuck with Carson Palmer LMAO

Carson has thrown for 4800 yards in 16.5 games

Fine with me, I like him

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 07:59 PM
oh and the biggest chokers in the NFL is the Sparks...

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
It makes me throw up in my mouth a little, but they can go winless in division play if it leads to the Chocolate Trio of Geno, Bowe, and Charles.

Bacillus Anthracis
10-29-2012, 08:06 PM
They didn't ask for Raider fans to show up and revel in how their pathetic team eked out a win. Enjoy Carson Palmer.

And make sure you don't wear your Sunday best as you slide down shit mountain along with that creepy Boy Scout Boy Scout leader you have at quarterback. Maybe you can keep warm this winter inside Norv's turkey neck.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 08:06 PM
It makes me throw up in my mouth a little, but they can go winless in division play if it leads to the Chocolate Trio of Geno, Bowe, and Charles.Bowe is gone Brah... He wants out

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Bowe is gone Brah... He wants out

He'll be back. They can 'chise him again and when they get Geno, he'll lock up long term.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:12 PM
She's dead Dave... Why are you so bitter?

Why do you insist on acting like a child here?

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 08:14 PM
He'll be back. They can 'chise him again and when they get Geno, he'll lock up long term.

You know how spoiled NFL players are... Good luck with that... He may be traded before the deadline if you are lucky, atleast you would get something for him.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:18 PM
You know how spoiled NFL players are... Good luck with that... He may be traded before the deadline if you are lucky, atleast you would get something for him.

Nah, we'll just give ya BlackBoob as a loyal Faider fan.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Nah, we'll just give ya BlackBoob as a loyal Faider fan.

No.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:26 PM
No.

ROFL

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 08:57 PM
And make sure you don't wear your Sunday best as you slide down shit mountain along with that creepy Boy Scout Boy Scout leader you have at quarterback.

I HOPE we slide down Shit Mountain. I'm actively rooting for Failup Rivers to throw ten picks and fumble a few times. I'd like nothing more than to lose out and finally dump the shit trifecta of AJ, Norv, and Rivers.

See, unlike Raider fans, I have no delusions of grandeur about the state of my favorite team, nor am I interested in living in the past. We suck, and so do the Raiders.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:02 PM
I HOPE we slide down Shit Mountain. I'm actively rooting for Failup Rivers to throw ten picks and fumble a few times. I'd like nothing more than to lose out and finally dump the shit trifecta of AJ, Norv, and Rivers.

See, unlike Raider fans, I have no delusions of grandeur about the state of my favorite team, nor am I interested in living in the past. We suck, and so do the Raiders.

You need to start a Save Our Chargers movement with the other dozen Charger fans. Bringing back Norv was sooooo fail.

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 09:11 PM
You need to start a Save Our Chargers movement with the other dozen Charger fans. Bringing back Norv was sooooo fail.

We've already been blacking out plenty of games, made #FireNorv trend on Twitter, people have been selling "Fire Norv" merchandise for years, so there is definitely a movement going on. That infamous "take a chill pill" statement from the PR director was a direct response to the shit that the fanbase rightfully has been piling on the Chargers.

And you're right: bringing back Norv was indeed soooo fail. In fact, hiring Norv to begin with was fail. I haven't bought one iota of Chargers merchandise in years, and haven't worn my Chargers fitteds or Rivers jersey in over a year. The Chargers can have my unconditional support back when they hire a competent GM, a smart, no-nonsense head coach who can motivate and prepare, and a quarterback who isn't a pick-throwing, choking, whining hillbilly.

In essence, I can relate to what Chiefs fans are going through, because that's been us for years now. At least you guys didn't go from a 14-2 Super Bowl contender to this mess.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Yeah, Rivers went from looking like a Franchise guy to meh in short order. His crybaby antics of throwing the ball into the ground after every false start is hilarious.

Over-Head
10-30-2012, 07:12 PM
In essence, I can relate to what Chiefs fans are going through, because that's been us for years now. At least you guys didn't go from a 14-2 Super Bowl contender to this mess.

THIS!!! Hell we went from playing IN the damn SB to a gigantic turky turd.:(

OctoberFart
11-12-2012, 10:16 AM
As bad as Baltimore pushed our poop in yesterday we are a long ways from KC futility.

Frazod
11-12-2012, 10:22 AM
As bad as Baltimore pushed our poop in yesterday we are a long ways from KC futility.

Yeah, Baltimore beat us by a field goal.

:drool:

threebag02
11-12-2012, 10:24 AM

its just you seem to slide back and forth on it with great enthusiasm.

Brock
11-12-2012, 10:28 AM

They gave you guys a rectal prolapse.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-12-2012, 11:24 AM

That is something to be proud of ROFL. 7-9 seasons with shit pushed in by every good team FTW!!

SNR
11-12-2012, 11:26 AM

Congrats on your 7-9 season.

Enjoy Carson Palmer and the retreads, bitch. Your franchise is fucked.