PDA

View Full Version : Football Why did R8der's get banned?

SPchief
10-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Was working for most of the day. But what did he finally do?

Dave Lane
10-29-2012, 12:35 AM
My guess would be being a racist scum bag Raiders fan

Phobia
10-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Couldn't have been anything too bad. Bob Dole hung 24 hours on him. Bob Dole almost always bans 2 or 3 raiders trolls during raider week. I'm thinking he was feeling antsy.

ThaVirus
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
He reposted some vid in the media center in the Epic Fail thread saying "What're you gonna do about it?".

Bob Dole replied with "Ban you for fun".

threebag02
10-29-2012, 12:43 AM
That damn autumnwind prick needs his avatar changed to a Jamarcus Russell picture.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM
My guess would be being a racist scum bag Raiders fan

A racist Raiders fan? Trying to wrap my head around that one.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM
When you act like a 10 yr old as much as he does it was bound to happen.

SPchief
10-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Couldn't have been anything too bad. Bob Dole hung 24 hours on him. Bob Dole almost always bans 2 or 3 raiders trolls during raider week. I'm thinking he was feeling antsy.

He reposted some vid in the media center in the Epic Fail thread saying "What're you gonna do about it?".

Cool

Phobia
10-29-2012, 12:49 AM

Hahahahaha - Bob Dole is always good for some old fashioned mod abuse.

SPchief
10-29-2012, 12:50 AM

Don't try too hard

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 03:51 AM

You should really take the horse blinders off them rose colored glasses.....You just described 10 of the oldest shit ball flinging vet posters in here.
Bottom line is simply this, you pansies can dish out the smaque, but can't take it.
Bias much???

MotherfuckerJones
10-29-2012, 04:09 AM
You should really take the horse blinders off them rose colored glasses.....You just described 10 of the oldest shit ball flinging vet posters in here.
Bottom line is simply this, you pansies can dish out the smaque, but can't take it.
Bias much???

Go blow your muppet and GTFO

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 04:16 AM
Go blow your muppet and GTFO truth hurts don't it??

theelusiveeightrop
10-29-2012, 05:52 AM
We all know the autumn wind blows around those candy wrappers.

notorious
10-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Weak.

Gonzo
10-29-2012, 06:15 AM
truth hurts don't it??

Go ahead and run your shit now, brother.
It's sad, really. Kinda like kicking a labotomized kitten that only has three legs.

Backwards Masking
10-29-2012, 07:39 AM
whats the matter SPChief? are you disappointed you couldnt ban him yourself by writing him up for filter evasion?

we all know how much you LOVE to protect chiefsplanet from those Naught Naughty Words, you white knight, you.

don't worry, i'm sure you'll find some minor fluff to turn someone in on soon enough, and than all will be right in your world again.

bevischief
10-29-2012, 07:47 AM

ROFL

Lzen
10-29-2012, 07:59 AM

I actually thought Overhead was the one Raiders fan who was behaving like a 10 year old. He should have been banned.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 07:59 AM
whats the matter SPChief? are you disappointed you couldnt ban him yourself by writing him up for filter evasion?

we all know how much you LOVE to protect chiefsplanet from those Naught Naughty Words, you white knight, you.

don't worry, i'm sure you'll find some minor fluff to turn someone in on soon enough, and than all will be right in your world again.The butthurt is strong in this one.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Bias much???

LMAO Really?

You haven't been around all season. So, you choose to come back now and fling shit?

Typical dumbass Faider fans.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:02 AM
I actually thought Overhead was the one Raiders fan who was behaving like a 10 year old. He should have been banned.

I was referring to the body of R8ers' work.

:)

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 08:10 AM
LMAO Really?

You haven't been around all season. So, you choose to come back now and fling shit?

Typical dumbass Faider fans.

It was Raiders vs the Chiefs in KC dipshit....or did ya miss the memo?

Such a shame your team is but a shell of it's former self....used to love the threads of old with all the speculation of what kind of ass wipping the other team could expect to recieve, but these days all you bunch do now is trash your own team.
Rather takes the fun out of it.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Long overdue, and too bad it's not permanent. It amazes me that this fucking lowlife trailer trash turd is tolerated.

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 08:17 AM

Such a shame your team is but a shell of it's former self....used to love the threads of old with all the speculation of what kind of ass wipping the other team could expect to recieve, but these days all you bunch do now is trash your own team.

Then why do you pick now, after at least two years, to show up? We missed you, but your timing is somewhat suspect.

Like Gonzo said, you are kicking a crippled kid. We don't have any fight left right now.

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Then why do you pick now, after at least two years, to show up? We missed you, but your timing is somewhat suspect.

Like Gonzo said, you are kicking a crippled kid. We don't have any fight left right now.

Took a page out of your guy's book...didn't seem to stop you bunch for beating on the AFCW resident special ed child(The Raiders) from 03' to 09' when you actually had something that resembled a team taking the field.
Now that Matt has proven victom to the JaFatass syndrom it's "Oh leave us alone, we can't take anyone picking on us, we're weak, we have no fight......"...boo hoo

Mighty strange when the shoe's on the other foot ain't it?

Codered
10-29-2012, 08:27 AM
KC has lost six straight years in arrowhead. This team is beyond terrible. There is no reason to defend them anymore.

listopencil
10-29-2012, 08:29 AM

That's funny, I was trying to rep him for that post and couldn't.

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Took a page out of your guy's book...didn't seem to stop you bunch for beating on the AFCW resident special ed child(The Raiders) from 03' to 09' when you actually had something that resembled a team taking the field.
Now that Matt has proven victom to the JaFatass syndrom it's "Oh leave us alone, we can't take anyone picking on us, we're weak, we have no fight......"...boo hoo

Not really, this board is slightly slanted towards being a Chiefs board. My hatred right now is stronger towards Chiefs management than it is the Raiders.

At least the Raiders tried when the drafted Jamarcus Russel, the Chiefs haven't even tried. They pick guys like Tyson Jackson.

But go ahead on, we are glad you are back.

All this time I thought you were pouting over how htimaqe treated mememe.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 08:37 AM

So how long until the next time your vag swells up and you run away crying again?

If there's anything I can do to speed that along, please let me know.

|Zach|
10-29-2012, 08:38 AM

That is weird because you were never loved at any point.

By anyone on or offline.

Discuss Thrower
Long overdue, and too bad it's not permanent. It amazes me that this fucking lowlife trailer trash turd is tolerated.

His trolling isn't all that effective. I think he's pretty harmless.

Predarat
Raiders fans are racist against white boys.

SPchief
10-29-2012, 08:39 AM
The butthurt is strong in this one.

It's pretty amazing isn't it?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-29-2012, 08:39 AM

LMAO

I've been a "victim" of BD's indiscriminate bannings.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:44 AM

LMAO

Last I checked, this was a Chiefs board.

You don't have the 1st damn clue about what has gone on around here lately.

boogblaster
10-29-2012, 08:46 AM
prolly should use some antiseptic afterwards ...

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 08:47 AM
It's pretty amazing isn't it?
Not quite as amazing as the guy who is still stalking me over an infraction I gave him back in 2009, but it's up there.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 08:51 AM
LMAO

Last I checked, this was a Chiefs board.

From what I've seen, that pretty much captures the essence of his existence.

Go smoke another bowl, Over-Head, I'm sure that'll make it all better.

seclark
Not quite as amazing as the guy who is still stalking me over an infraction I gave him back in 2009, but it's up there.

and i won't stop until i get a public apology. :mad:
sec

Over-Head
So how long until the next time your vag swells up and you run away crying again?

If there's anything I can do to speed that along, please let me know.

So says the Planets biggest fan......who now sports a Bears logo.:rolleyes:

Frazod
10-29-2012, 08:53 AM
So says the Planets biggest fan......who now sports a Bears logo.:rolleyes:

Yeah, the Chiefs are so bad that if they were a country, they'd be Canada.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 08:53 AM
and i won't stop until i get a public apology. :mad:
sec
Sorry, but your blatant disregard for the word filters was unacceptable.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:56 AM

LMAO

Bowser
10-29-2012, 08:57 AM

Heh. Nice.

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 09:00 AM
LMAO

Wouldn't be so sure about that...just because I haven't posted in over a year doesn't mean I haven't been reading....
Or hadn't that crossed your pathetic little mind?

I'm in fits of laughter at you turds.
For 10 years I sat here and had shit balls hurled but the likes of Fraz, Dane Mcdickhead,Phobia, Flopnuts, Iowian, lard ass Zach, Pestoprick, SNR just to name a few...but yet when someone like me fires one back, you scream foul..

Go ahead, hurl some more insults,puncuate me to death, and act like tough guy's on an internet board.
It'll get ya far in life.

As for me, I'm enjoying the Raiders kicking the crap out of a disfunctional team like the Chiefs.
Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.

DaFace
10-29-2012, 09:01 AM

If you can't tell the difference between a fan getting razzed while hanging out on a rival team's message board and a fan showing up on a rival team's message board after a loss to talk shit, then I'm not sure there's any point in continuing this discussion. One is expected. The other is pure trolling.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 09:01 AM

Yeah really. Y'all Raider fans are all Mexican and black. Hard to be racist against your own kind. Or maybe he said something racist against whites?

Over-Head
10-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Better than being a broke ass nation like the USA.
How's the recession reating ya by the way??:hmmm:

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 09:06 AM
Wouldn't be so sure about that...just because I haven't posted in over a year doesn't mean I haven't been reading....

For 10 years I sat here and had shit balls hurled but the likes of Fraz, Dane Mcdickhead,Phobia, Flopnuts, Iowian, lard ass Zach, Pestoprick, SNR just to name a few...but yet when someone like me fires one back, you scream foul..

Go ahead, hurl some more insults,puncuate me to death, and act like tough guy's on an internet board.

As for me, I'm enjoying the Raiders kicking the crap out of a disfunctional team like the Chiefs.
Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.ROFL

Good. We want the #1 pick.

Again, clueless.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 09:08 AM

I sure hate it when I get reated by a recession. LMAO

HemiEd
10-29-2012, 09:09 AM
If you can't tell the difference between a fan getting razzed while hanging out on a rival team's message board and a fan showing up on a rival team's message board after a loss to talk shit, then I'm not sure there's any point in continuing this discussion. One is expected. The other is pure trolling.

This. The strange part is, Overhead used to be an entertaining poster for some of us. I thought he was pretty amusing. Now he is just trolling.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Humping your keyboard for beating a bad Chiefs team is bannable?

Lzen
10-29-2012, 09:19 AM

:eek:

ROFL

|Zach|
10-29-2012, 09:20 AM

Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.

I just want to say...

Watching you puff out your chest and try to talk tough is really adorable.

Don't ever change.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 09:20 AM
This. The strange part is, Overhead used to be an entertaining poster for some of us. I thought he was pretty amusing. Now he is just trolling.

He used to merely be a retard. Now he's an angry, douchy retard.

Brock
10-29-2012, 09:24 AM

What would you know about that? You've overshared your miserable piece of shit life on this board too many times for anyone to take you seriously.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Shocked that douche Chimpionship hasn't trolled on by

|Zach|
10-29-2012, 09:26 AM
LMAO

GoChargers
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM
How's that "free" healthcare you're paying for up in Canada? Oh wait, what's that sound I hear? That's all the doctors leaving your country!

SNR
10-29-2012, 09:36 AM

Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.I never had problems with you until you turned into a total spazz years ago.

After that point anything and everything got your dander up. The kid on Leno who couldn't fucking play piano worth shit. People who posted puns in tragic news stories. Fans who simply want and expect better of the team that supposedly "cares". All these things make you irate.

I said this before, but it's almost like you can't separate the internet and real life in your mind. You take everything too fucking seriously. Lighten up, and for fuck's sake remove that logically invalid black-and-white sense of right and wrong you harbor.

Bob Dole
10-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Humping your keyboard for beating a bad Chiefs team is bannable?

Depends on mood.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Shocked that douche Chimpionship hasn't trolled on by

Wait until work release.

Pestilence
10-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Pestoprick? LMAO

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 01:20 PM
You guys can't handle the truth. I've been around thick and thin times and you guys refuse to handle the truth or talk real football.

Frazod
10-29-2012, 01:22 PM
You guys can't handle the truth. I've been around thick and thin times and you guys refuse to handle the truth or talk real football.

The truth is you are a lowlife fucking cunt troll who should have been banned years ago. Your opinion on anything is as utterly insignificant as your pathetic existence. Fuck you and the rotting corpse in your avatar.

Ceej
10-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Can we ban him during CBB season too?

Annoying ass UNC fan.

Bob Dole
10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Looks like it's going to be a fun Monday evening at Casa Dole.

Beer, Jaeger, MNF and MA.

Keep 'em rolling in, ladies.

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 01:51 PM
The truth is you are a lowlife ****ing **** troll who should have been banned years ago. Your opinion on anything is as utterly insignificant as your pathetic existence. **** you and the rotting corpse in your avatar.

I can't help it but I picture you guys like this with your over the top stupid comments.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 02:05 PM
I can't help it but I picture you guys like this with your over the top stupid comments.
LOL

Irony

Frazod
10-29-2012, 02:10 PM

That's how I picture you, only with fewer teeth and more zits.

FAX
10-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Other than the fact that he's a disgusting Faider fan who, no doubt, has Jim Plunkett's profile tattooed on his buttocks, I've never had a single problem with Mr. Over-Head. He's always been a stand-up guy. In fact, I think there is iron in his words of death.

We suck. Hard. It's just as well that there are people willing to rub our noses in it because I never want to forget just how bad this is. Those who forget the past are likely to repeat it.

So I say, let 'er rip. The tide will turn and we'll eventually get a head coach who actually knows the difference between his ass and a blocking sled. And when that time comes, every insult ... every indignity ... every affront will be reciprocated and each and every Faider fan who is reveling in our misery today will pay for their contemptuous behavior as we send their pitiless asses back to the AFCW cellar where they belong.

FAX

ThaVirus
10-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow... butthurt abound.

Ugly Duck
10-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Bias much???

I have to agree with Over-Head on this one. This Chiefs board is biased against all things Raider. They keep saying naughty things about our players & coaches & city & stadium & fan base. Why is it that Chiefs fans are so anti-Raider? Are they just not-nice people? Its a puzzlement.....

Al Bundy
10-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Long overdue, and too bad it's not permanent. It amazes me that this ****ing lowlife trailer trash turd is tolerated.

I'm ok with it... he makes for a good punching bag.

Raiderhader
10-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Sorry, but your blatant disregard for the word filters was unacceptable.

Whoa, wait a minute... Did you seriously turn sec in? Or is this some sort of inside joke?

OctoberFart
10-29-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm ok with it... he makes for a good punching bag.

Punching bag? You guys want me banned because you can't handle the truth about the awful franchise you guys have.

FAX
10-29-2012, 04:21 PM

Isn't that the truth?

FAX

Bob Dole
10-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Punching bag? You guys want me banned because you can't handle the truth about the awful franchise you guys have.

Right. We are all delusional and think this is a great team who has just been the recipient of a few bad bounces.

People want you banned because this ain't the underside of a bridge, so we don't need a resident troll.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 04:39 PM

Holy shit. You are fucking dumb.

Do you read anything at all around here?

Saulbadguy
10-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Heh.

|Zach|
10-29-2012, 04:57 PM

wut

RNR
10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Whoa, wait a minute... Did you seriously turn sec in? Or is this some sort of inside joke?

It has to be sec is one of the coolest posters here...if not the coolest~

KILLER_CLOWN
10-29-2012, 05:11 PM

NOPE!! That would be ME! :D

FAX
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
I can't believe that Mr. Bugeater would lay one of those infraction deals on Mr. seclark.

Has the world gone mad?

FAX

Raiderhader
10-29-2012, 05:23 PM

That's what I'm thinking. And hell, to turn sec in for filter evasion? 1) I do not ever recall sec posting in a vulgar manner (if so it hasn't happened often). 2) The guy averages like 5-6 words a post. That doesn't leave much room for constant vulgar posting. I mean geezus, sec, WTF were you doing?

F#ck c@nt f@ggot b!tch c@cksucker.
sec

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 05:27 PM
lol no I didn't, it's a running joke that goes back to the filter evasion crackdown

RNR
10-29-2012, 05:29 PM
I have to agree with Over-Head on this one. This Chiefs board is biased against all things Raider. They keep saying naughty things about our players & coaches & city & stadium & fan base. Why is it that Chiefs fans are so anti-Raider? Are they just not-nice people? Its a puzzlement.....

It is a Chiefs board. I have always entered this site with that in mind. I am not silly enough to go to a rival board and expect an even playing field. I could mention and go on about how their fans came in droves in the 90's or that when they struggle many go from talking shit to I don't care. It is a Chiefs site so I enter it with that in mind~

Raiderhader
10-29-2012, 05:29 PM
lol no I didn't, it's a running joke that goes back to the filter evasion crackdown

Damnit. The only way sec could have gotten any cooler in my eyes, and it turns out to be a joke. Oh well.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Damnit. The only way sec could have gotten any cooler in my eyes, and it turns out to be a joke. Oh well.
Wait...I mean yes I did. That b@stard was out of control!

Raiderhader
10-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Wait...I mean yes I did. That b@stard was out of control!

In that case, you lost major cool points for turning in a cool ass mofo for such a trivial thing as filter evasion.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-29-2012, 05:35 PM
In that case, you lost major cool points for turning in a cool ass mofo for such a trivial thing as filter evasion.
Damnit, I can't win. Now I know how Matt Cassel must feel.

Raiderhader
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM

:)

Frazod
10-29-2012, 05:40 PM
It is a Chiefs board. I have always entered this site with that in mind. I am not silly enough to go to a rival board and expect an even playing field. I could mention and go on about how their fans came in droves in the 90's or that when they struggle many go from talking shit to I don't care. It is a Chiefs site so I enter it with that in mind~

Oddly enough, this is the only Raider fan who posts here that isn't a fucking douche. :clap:

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Oddly enough, this is the only Raider fan who posts here that isn't a ****ing douche. :clap:

Wow what a Coincidence, you are the only Cheap fan that is a Douche LMAO

Frazod
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Wow what a Coincidence, you are the only Cheap fan that is a Douche LMAO

Oh goody, I see we're live from the trailer park again.

Al Bundy
10-29-2012, 06:25 PM

Not you shit bag.. the Raiderfan from North Carolina, that I shit on constantly.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Not you shit bag.. the Raiderfan from North Carolina, that I shit on constantly.

You are so weak

seclark
10-29-2012, 06:29 PM

f@ckin toldja.
sec

KCBOSS1
10-29-2012, 06:34 PM

Sadly, we're at our worst, but we will bounce back shortly. Your team is at her peak and she still sucks.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Sadly, we're at our worst, but we will bounce back shortly. Your team is at her peak and she still sucks.

New coach / New GM they barely even know the system yet....

Raiders will not win every week but the Raiders are getting better every week

KCBOSS1
10-29-2012, 06:41 PM

I do have to admit. I'm a Palmer fan. I was hoping the Chiefs would make a play for him, but Pioli still had only Cassel vision. I do think you're on the rise, honestly.

3rd&48ers
10-29-2012, 06:43 PM
I do have to admit. I'm a Palmer fan. I was hoping the Chiefs would make a play for him, but Pioli still had only Cassel vision. I do think you're on the rise, honestly.

Yea Raiders won't do much this year.. I knew that before the season started

RNR
10-29-2012, 08:33 PM

That will be filed under S in my file. In case you are wondering S stands for silly posts. One year into a rebuild where a team had to cut and slash players to get under the 40+ million they were over the cap and had literally no draft to fill holes and your brilliant observation is they are at their peak LMAO while I typed this it occurred to me, why put this under S when it belongs in the IWDKSAF file. That would be " Idiot who doesn't know shit about football" file~

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:35 PM

Awesome. Enjoy your 8-8 season.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-29-2012, 08:35 PM
I really think Fart is Knowmo. He even pimped out the Donks earlier.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Oh goody, I see we're live from the trailer park again.

Yes.

He just finished fucking his dead sister.

Phobia
10-29-2012, 08:41 PM
It's really tough to drop any effective shit talk landing at 1-6 for the 3rd time in 5 years. Sorry, I just don't have it in me. Nice blackout yesterday, Raiderfans.

RNR
10-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Awesome. Enjoy your 8-8 season.

I will take 8-8 in a total rebuild of the entire organization year LMAO over a team that is in year decades plus of a rebuild that we just bitch slapped at home~

Canofbier
10-29-2012, 09:40 PM
I will take 8-8 in a total rebuild of the entire organization year LMAO over a team that is in year decades plus of a rebuild that we just bitch slapped at home~

I'm honestly curious: why do you end your posts with a ~ symbol?

lewdog
10-29-2012, 09:43 PM

Since you can show a limp wrist on the net, he resorts to the ~ symbol.

~ = limp wrist.

FAX
10-29-2012, 10:26 PM
I think it's the international symbol for "goes both ways".

FAX

listopencil
10-29-2012, 10:55 PM
About time you guys changed his name to OctoberFart.

ThaVirus
10-29-2012, 10:56 PM
LMAO

listopencil
10-29-2012, 11:06 PM
It's really tough to drop any effective shit talk landing at 1-6 for the 3rd time in 5 years. Sorry, I just don't have it in me. Nice blackout yesterday, Raiderfans.
Then allow me to quote myself:

The October Fart is a pussy
Blustering in with a whimper
With a rollicking gait he can't stay straight
Swaggering while he doth simper
His face is semen covered
His mom is a hooded gash
With the silver hair about his head
Feeding another man's moustache
He growls as his Front Office reams him
A villain in stories of old
And the ladyboys all shake and quiver and quake
When his palms turn out to be cold
The October Fart is a fader
Ass to mouth just for fun
He'll get knocked 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's been conquered and won.

BigMeatballDave
10-29-2012, 11:18 PM

I'd rather endure a shit season like this in hopes to remove the dipshits in charge.

The Raiders are no closer to winning a SB than the Chiefs.

Saulbadguy
10-30-2012, 06:10 AM

Because he is an idiot.

Saulbadguy
10-30-2012, 06:11 AM
I'd rather endure a shit season like this in hopes to remove the dipshits in charge.

The Raiders are no closer to winning a SB than the Chiefs.

I don't think i've agreed with any of your posts for the past several years, until this one.

Bravo.

RNR
10-30-2012, 06:42 AM

I really have no reason, it is just something I started doing. After reading a couple of the replies after your post I guess that it is part of a secrecy code for gay people. How those posters know that I can only guess. It matters little to me what it means to other people~

Inspector
10-30-2012, 06:48 AM

Hey now, thats a pretty good accomplishment for a 9 year old.

Pasta Giant Meatball
10-30-2012, 10:26 AM
About time you guys changed his name to OctoberFart.

I prefer FallBiff

lcarus
10-30-2012, 10:27 AM
NOPE!! That would be ME! :D

If you were a Killer Klown from Outer Space I'd agree.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WS-Nr1RGLAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>