PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft No elite in this draft.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 08:42 AM
According to Todd McShay and Mel Kiper there is not an elite QB in this draft. They went on to say that there wasn't an elite LT, DE or pass rusher either.
After seeing this I thought I needed to share.

So we finally are going to have a top pick if not the top pick and there is not elite talent available for us to pick from. How frigging depressing.
We should of drafted Tannehill last year like I wanted. We would be in a position to draft Manti Te'O. The best player in the draft this season.

TEX
11-01-2012, 08:44 AM
I was just thinking that the other day. That's why I bet anything the Chiefs go after another free agent QB.

mdchiefsfan
11-01-2012, 08:44 AM
I don't care. Just get me someone with some damn potential. We will see if they become elite or not.

If they don't, rinse and repeat.

hometeam
11-01-2012, 08:45 AM
http://www.athlonsports.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landing-page-square/homepage-featured/Mel-Kiper-Small.jpg

BigCatDaddy
11-01-2012, 08:45 AM
How is Jarvis Jones not an elite pass rusher and he's also the best player in the draft.

SNR
11-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Who fucking cares? Sam Bradford was a brokedick mediocre piece of shit. You didn't see Rams fans crying their eyes out because he wasn't Matt Stafford.

Cheer the fuck up. Geno Smith IS elite.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 08:48 AM
How is Jarvis Jones not an elite pass rusher and he's also the best player in the draft.

Probably because he does not grade out. Don't know. Being Good does not make a player elite. He may be the best one this year but where does he rank against past ones that have went at the top of the draft?

Mr. Arrowhead
11-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Aaron Rodgers wasnt considered Elite either

Zeke
I'd settle for any of Barkley\smith\Wilson, regardless of what ESPN thinks.

SNR
I'm getting so fucking sick of this "Woe is us" attitude Chiefs fans are starting to take regarding this draft.

It's like they want change, just not this year. Like the Chiefs should just say, "Uhp, looks like there isn't a QB we like this year. Better start winning games until 7-9. NEXT year will be the year of suck for a QB!"

Just draft your QB and see if it works out. Geno will be good. I swear.

the Talking Can
11-01-2012, 08:51 AM
i remember the elite draft grade they gave aaron rodgers....

buck up little sailor, don't let anyone harsh the joy of finally getting our QB

Geno Smith is a better QB than Tannehill (who I also wanted us to trade up for)

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Who ****ing cares? Sam Bradford was a brokedick mediocre piece of shit. You didn't see Rams fans crying their eyes out because he wasn't Matt Stafford.

Cheer the **** up. Geno Smith IS elite.

I call tell you what I don't care about..The fucking Rams and or their fans. They have drafted several 1st round QBs over the years. FUCK them.

I am not sold on Geno Smith either. From what I have seen I will take Tyler Wilson instead.

SNR
11-01-2012, 08:57 AM
"Why couldn't we suck when Andrew Luck was available?"

Because Andrew Lucks rarely ever happen in the draft. Geno Smith is an above average top overall QB prospect. That's pretty fucking good, I'd say.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm getting so ****ing sick of this "Woe is us" attitude Chiefs fans are starting to take regarding this draft.

It's like they want change, just not this year. Like the Chiefs should just say, "Uhp, looks like there isn't a QB we like this year. Better start winning games until 7-9. NEXT year will be the year of suck for a QB!"

Just draft your QB and see if it works out. Geno will be good. I swear.

I am not all "woe is us" bullshit either.

WTF are some of you all that big of pussies. A little depressing or aggrevating is not the end of the world or anything. It is just more of a sign that our FO is not paying attention to what is going on around them. They should know what the next couple of drafts are going to have to offer for the most part.
And surely you don't believe that anyone is just going to turn a switch and all the sudden we can start winning. It doesn't work like that. I never have wanted to suck for anything. Fuck that too.

Zeke
11-01-2012, 08:59 AM
It's just in our nature to be pessimistic at this point.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't give a flying fuck about Kiper's opinion.

When I watch Geno Smith I see a guy with all the tools, the leadership and a natural feel for the game that goes beyond the measurables.

His pocket awareness is uncanny and his release is as quick as I've ever seen on a QB at the college level. Smith also has a high release point on the ball and he's incredibly accurate with ball placement to every level of the field. His ability to hit receivers in stride is uncanny. His usable arm strength is superb.

And there are two things that really help a QB to be successful at the next level in terms of on the field intangibles, and that's pocket presence and a quick release.

I think Smith's upside is as good as any QB that's come out over the past 15/20 years. He's a better QB prospect than RGIII IMO.

That's elite in my book.

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Who ****ing cares? Sam Bradford was a brokedick mediocre piece of shit. You didn't see Rams fans crying their eyes out because he wasn't Matt Stafford.

Cheer the **** up. Geno Smith IS elite.

To be fair, Matt Stafford was considered to BE elite and so far he's been pretty meh, even with Calvin Johnson. Most of it is injuries but that's part of the game.

lcarus
11-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Who fucking cares? Sam Bradford was a brokedick mediocre piece of shit. You didn't see Rams fans crying their eyes out because he wasn't Matt Stafford.

Cheer the fuck up. Geno Smith IS elite.

Man I hope you are right. Geno damn well BETTER be elite. Still wish we had the #1 or #2 pick last year...

Zeke
11-01-2012, 09:05 AM
We better spend some picks on O-Linemen. The way this line has blocked, our new QBOTF may end up with David Carr-syndrome.

KCFalcon59
11-01-2012, 09:08 AM
We're going to need two QB's anyway. Draft the best QB available and go out and get a FA with some fucking talent to back him up. We have no real QB's on this roster.

TEX
11-01-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't care. Just get me someone with some damn potential. We will see if they become elite or not.

If they don't, rinse and repeat.

Yep.

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 09:09 AM
We better spend some picks on O-Linemen. The way this line has blocked, our new QBOTF may end up with David Carr-syndrome.

This line will instantly improve with a real QB under center.

Von Dumbass
11-01-2012, 09:11 AM

He was one of the favorites to be the #1 pick in the draft going into it. There weren't a lot of QB needy teams that year.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 09:16 AM
As well, in terms of DE's/Pass Rushers, I wonder what they thought of Clay Matthews or Jared Allen or JJ Watt coming out...

And there is a boat load of really good pass rushers in this draft. Really good.

Jarvis Jones
Sam Montgomery
Damontre Moore
Alex Okafor
Jackson Jeffcoat
Travis Long

and three guys with huge upside in

Barkevious Mingo
Bjoern Werner
Dion Jordan

Mingo and Werner are relatively new to football and Jordan is a recent TE convert that is thriving on the defensive side of the ball.

It's a really nice pass rusher draft.

Zeke
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM

I hope you're right

Woodchuck
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM
I agree that there isn't an elite one. At least it's not obvious if there is one. However, we still gotta take a QB. I am starting to think I would like to take Te'o or Jones with the first pick and use our 3rd (and maybe 2nd) to move back into the first round to draft the QB out of the big three that drops. Or, maybe even Glennon if he moves up boards like some say he will. That comp pick for Carr will come in handy and will allow us to use our regular 3rd round pick to move up. This is the year we move up in the draft imo.

I agree. I really don't think they have been that bad. People overreacted after Oakland imo. Remember what Oakland's d-line did to Matyt Ryan and Atlanta?

Mr. Arrowhead
11-01-2012, 09:22 AM
He was one of the favorites to be the #1 pick in the draft going into it. There weren't a lot of QB needy teams that year.

If he was a elite QB he wouldnt had lasted til the mid 20s.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 09:22 AM
We're going to need two QB's anyway. Draft the best QB available and go out and get a FA with some ****ing talent to back him up. We have no real QB's on this roster.

I will agree with this. A part of me would like to do what the Skins did with taking a QB in the middle as well. Or get a good FA backup..Matt Hasselback type. Don't have any idea who is or will be available.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 09:24 AM

Yep they will improve some because of that but also when we get a decent OC that will spread the Defense. A QB that a defense had to worry about would definitely be nice.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Man I hope you are right. Geno damn well BETTER be elite. Still wish we had the #1 or #2 pick last year...

I don't understand this...

What do you mean "damn well BETTER be elite?"

Should we not use a pick on a QB because he's not considered to be in the 0.01% of all QB's who have ever entered the draft, which would be only two guys in the history of the draft in the eyes of guys like Kiper and Mayock, etc., i.e. - Elway or Luck.

If taking a QB not named John Elway or Andrew Luck has your panties in a knot, then you should really start pimping Barrett Jones as our pick. He's probably the safest guy in the draft in terms of getting high level performance with the lowest chance of bust.

Me, I'm freaking sick of our QB situation. It's been 30 years since we took one. Smith has all the tools. I'd take him over any QB that's come out the past 15 years other than Andrew Luck. That's okay in my book in terms of the Chiefs FINALLY getting a decent QB prospect of their own in the draft.

listopencil
11-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Another reason that it would have made more sense to sign Orton to a multi year deal and draft a QBotF that needed time to develop. Then your team isn't complete shit as you rebuild.

Ace Gunner
I don't give a flying **** about Kiper's opinion.

When I watch Geno Smith I see a guy with all the tools, the leadership and a natural feel for the game that goes beyond the measurables.

His pocket awareness is uncanny and his release is as quick as I've ever seen on a QB at the college level. Smith also has a high release point on the ball and he's incredibly accurate with ball placement to every level of the field. His ability to hit receivers in stride is uncanny. His usable arm strength is superb.

And there are two things that really help a QB to be successful at the next level in terms of on the field intangibles, and that's pocket presence and a quick release.

I think Smith's upside is as good as any QB that's come out over the past 15/20 years. He's a better QB prospect than RGIII IMO.

That's elite in my book.

whoa doggy. to me he's more like Cam Newton than RG3. but I would not say he is as good as either player. I think you can win with Smith at this level and I agree with your other points. he throws a tight ball.

RG3 is more like Steve Young -- a driven winner. I see smarts in Geno, just not quite as driven to win. He takes what you give him and I like that.

ForeverChiefs58
I agree that there isn't an elite one. At least it's not obvious if there is one. However, we still gotta take a QB. I am starting to think I would like to take Te'o or Jones with the first pick and use our 3rd (and maybe 2nd) to move back into the first round to draft the QB out of the big three that drops. Or, maybe even Glennon if he moves up boards like some say he will. That comp pick for Carr will come in handy and will allow us to use our regular 3rd round pick to move up. This is the year we move up in the draft imo.

I agree. I really don't think they have been that bad. People overreacted after Oakland imo. Remember what Oakland's d-line did to Matyt Ryan and Atlanta?

If the Chiefs have the first pick and don't use it to draft a damn QB with it, there might be fans with pitchforks storming Arrowhead.

suds79
Doesn't matter. Nothing we can do about that now.

Still take the best QB possible. If that guy would normally be the #10 overall pick in any given draft, you still take him. That's worlds better than anything we've ever done.

Don't be fooled into the standard Chiefs organization & fans way of thinking where you look at some awesome LB, DT, etc. Those positions don't win you games. QB does.

It's 80% QB. 20% everybody else.

Brock
11-01-2012, 09:28 AM

The Dolphins were starting Gus Frerotte that year. Gus Frerotte.

Ace Gunner
11-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Another reason that it would have made more sense to sign Orton to a multi year deal and draft a QBotF that needed time to develop. Then your team isn't complete shit as you rebuild.

ya, I'd have liked that too. Orton is obviously coachable and that could really help the next guy see how it works at the NFL level.

suds79
11-01-2012, 09:29 AM
Still wish we had the #1 or #2 pick last year...

At some point we all have to get over this and move on. Yes, everybody wishes we got one of those guys. It didn't happen.

Time to move on and stop talking about Luck or RG3.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 09:30 AM

http://dayandadream.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/gtfo-1.gif

BigMeatballDave
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Who gives a shit what these 2 baffoons say?

Crush
11-01-2012, 09:37 AM
JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team on the practice field, in that locker room. Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like.

I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands.

Oh noes! Two ESPN brokedicks don't think highly of Geno Smith or the rest of this year's QB class. If Geno Smith doesn't pan out, then you draft another QB. You keep searching until you find your fucking QB. JFC. This team is 3-12 in playoff games since Super Bowl IV. Take a chance and draft a QB for Christ's sake.

Buckweath
11-01-2012, 09:39 AM
At some point last year, Matt Barkley was considered a better prospect than RGIII and was thought to have a slight chance to be the #1 overall pick in front of Luck, the best QB prospect in a long time.

Now that he's not even considered to be the best Qb prospect available in next year's draft makes me think the trio of Smith/Barkley/Wilson is as good as most year's QB draft crop.

And at the end of the day, as a Chiefs fan, I'd be happy with ''just'' a top 10 QB in this league.

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 09:40 AM

http://dayandadream.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/gtfo-1.gif

ROFL

Crush
11-01-2012, 09:40 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0dr16mP0P1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

BigCatDaddy
11-01-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm pretty sure at this time last year most people weren't on RG3 as an elite pro prospect. I love revisionist history.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 09:42 AM
whoa doggy. to me he's more like Cam Newton than RG3. but I would not say he is as good as either player. I think you can win with Smith at this level and I agree with your other points. he throws a tight ball.

RG3 is more like Steve Young -- a driven winner. I see smarts in Geno, just not quite as driven to win. He takes what you give him and I like that.

I'd argue vehemently that Cam Newton was indeed a driven winner. Go watch his senior year at Auburn. He put that team on his back and simply took over games because there were no other options.

Anyway, I digress...

RGIII had a superb junior year.

His sophomore year, 2010, Baylor was 7-6.
His Heisman junior year, Baylor was 10-3.

And if you are saying that Smith isn't a driven winner, you would be wrong. He's put WV on his back a multitude of times.

And he's not a "running" QB, which you seem to be eluding to anyway.

I'm not fully comprehending what you are trying to get at, so this is why this response is so vague.

Smith is a stud. He's a better pure QB prospect than Griffin IMO.

ChiefsCountry
11-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Barkley's got the national stage Saturday night.

KC Tattoo
11-01-2012, 09:46 AM
So it has been written:

It is easier for a cammel to go through the eye of a needle than let the Chiefs draft a first round quarterback / Jesus

mr. tegu
11-01-2012, 09:47 AM
If these guys came out any other year there would be nothing but positives, upside and potential spewing from the pundits. Instead they came out the year after one of the best prospects ever and one of the most unique ever. Both Barkley and Smith will be really good right away and have potential to be elite.

Ace Gunner
11-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I'd argue vehemently that Cam Newton was indeed a driven winner. Go watch his senior year at Auburn. He put that team on his back and simply took over games because there were no other options.

Anyway, I digress...

RGIII had a superb junior year.

His sophomore year, 2010, Baylor was 7-6.
His Heisman junior year, Baylor was 10-3.

And if you are saying that Smith isn't a driven winner, you would be wrong. He's put WV on his back a multitude of times.

And he's not a "running" QB, which you seem to be eluding to anyway.

I'm not fully comprehending what you are trying to get at, so this is why this response is so vague.

Smith is a stud. He's a better pure QB prospect than Griffin IMO.

RG3 uses his legs if necessary, Geno & Cam like to stay put. But, Smith will move around to buy time much the way Cam does it.

ForeverChiefs58
11-01-2012, 09:51 AM
At some point we all have to get over this and move on. Yes, everybody wishes we got one of those guys. It didn't happen.

I can also see how this could be a huge focal point with some fans.

Fans have finally had it. I have heard many say that for Pioli being exec genious and all, he should have had the foresight to see that with losing so many players, losing the head coach, and another losing season staring him in the face timed with the best pair of QB's to come out in decades, should have been enough for him to put us in a position to get one of them. It was only our greatest position of need and biggest weakness. He didn't do it. He gave false hope stating it would be addressed. He failed.

30 years is too long!! That could easily be put on a banner. Just sayin.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Well dang. Guess we shouldn't draft one then.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 09:53 AM

You know that sounds good. And I am sure that is what more successful orginizations would of and have done......Packers. But not this orginization, we can't draft a QB in the middle rounds and develop one.

DTLB58
11-01-2012, 09:53 AM
We will lose out and draft Barkley.

I've been watching college games every Saturday (laid up with a knee replacement) and I've seen several QB's who are better now in College than any of the 3 the Chiefs have. They don't have to be elite to be a significant upgrade to make the Chiefs better.

If this team has a real coaching staff with a decent QB with these weapons, just the QB will be enough to make the difference.

King_Chief_Fan
11-01-2012, 09:54 AM
there is no draft candidate elite enough to carry this sorry team.

So any of the top three Qb's will be far better than what is on the roster today.
Beyond the players drafted, all that Pioli, RAC, Daboll crap needs to be resolved or the bunch of them (draftee's) will give the Chiefs a big middle finger.

Zeke
11-01-2012, 09:56 AM
RG3 uses his legs if necessary, Geno & Cam like to stay put. But, Smith will move around to buy time much the way Cam does it.

Cam likes to stay put? Is that why he's leading his team in rushing?

Ace Gunner
11-01-2012, 09:57 AM

I think the moves Pioli made last season are what cooked his goose here. He failed to get face time with Manning, didn't make an attempt at Orton, didn't try for one of the two elite QB's that will go down in NFL history as the next "Peyton & Brady or Montana & Marino" type players of the decade and he fired the wrong coach.

All this because of his faith in Matty C, a guy that already proved last season to be an absolute failure.

3rd&48ers
11-01-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.athlonsports.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landing-page-square/homepage-featured/Mel-Kiper-Small.jpg

On Jamarcus Russell

"JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team -- on the practice field, in that locker room," ESPN's Mel Kiper said at the time. "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Todd McShay's comments:
"I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands."

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 10:01 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0dr16mP0P1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

:thumb:

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:06 AM

Our offensive line has graded out in the top five in the league on most advanced stat websites.

The offensive line is just fine...maybe a versatile interior linemen would be a good pick in the mid rounds, but no more premium picks need to be spent there.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 10:10 AM

I think Cam was driven by external forces. He will be one of those players that will only have good years when there is a contract on the line.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2012, 10:10 AM
According to Todd McShay and Mel Kiper there is not an elite QB in this draft. They went on to say that there wasn't an elite LT, DE or pass rusher either.
After seeing this I thought I needed to share.

So we finally are going to have a top pick if not the top pick and there is not elite talent available for us to pick from. How frigging depressing.
We should of drafted Tannehill last year like I wanted. We would be in a position to draft Manti Te'O. The best player in the draft this season.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/404/JCDenton2.png

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Chocolate Hog
11-01-2012, 10:16 AM
There's a reason neither are employed by an NFL team.

3rd&48ers
11-01-2012, 10:16 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/404/JCDenton2.png

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Hey man, do you worship Satan?

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 10:31 AM

Okay...let's get this straight.

Steve Young was a freak. He was the size of a fullback, with speed, yet had amazing accuracy with his arm.

Cam Newton and Tim Tebow are like this, but have no real accuracy with the arm. But both are total gamers.

Mike Vick has a huge arm and is amazingly fast. Not accurate and makes bad decisions. Not a big build.

RGIII is a smart version of Vick. I wonder about his longevity as he's already had one concussion this year and the team is trying to get him to limit his runs out of the pocket. It was my big concern about Griffin coming out.

Luck, Bradford, and Ponder are all the same type of QB. Nice athleticism, good (not great) arm, head for the game.

Rogers has a very live arm with good athleticism that he uses when it's needed.

Cutler and Stafford are pure pocket passers with cannons.

Eli Manning, Alex Smith, Matt Ryan are heady QB's with okay arms that are very accurate.

If I was trying to associate Geno Smith with a current NFL quarterback, I'd put him in with Aaron Rogers. He's that type of player with that level of upside. He's being looked at by the pundits as almost the same type of player at the same level going into the draft.

I'm okay with that as a potential QBOTF for the Chiefs.

bevischief
11-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Okay...let's get this straight.

Steve Young was a freak. He was the size of a fullback, with speed, yet had amazing accuracy with his arm.

Cam Newton and Tim Tebow are like this, but have no real accuracy with the arm. But both are total gamers.

Mike Vick has a huge arm and is amazingly fast. Not accurate and makes bad decisions. Not a big build.

RGIII is a smart version of Vick. I wonder about his longevity as he's already had one concussion this year and the team is trying to get him to limit his runs out of the pocket. It was my big concern about Griffin coming out.

Luck, Bradford, and Ponder are all the same type of QB. Nice athleticism, good (not great) arm, head for the game.

Rogers has a very live arm with good athleticism that he uses when it's needed.

Cutler and Stafford are pure pocket passers with cannons.

Eli Manning, Alex Smith, Matt Ryan are heady QB's with okay arms that are very accurate.

If I was trying to associate Geno Smith with a current NFL quarterback, I'd put him in with Aaron Rogers. He's that type of player with that level of upside. He's being looked at by the pundits as almost the same type of player at the same level going into the draft.

I'm okay with that as a potential QBOTF for the Chiefs.

Same here on Geno.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I think the moves Pioli made last season are what cooked his goose here. He failed to get face time with Manning, didn't make an attempt at Orton, didn't try for one of the two elite QB's that will go down in NFL history as the next "Peyton & Brady or Montana & Marino" type players of the decade and he fired the wrong coach.

All this because of his faith in Matty C, a guy that already proved last season to be an absolute failure.

The problem is, Pioli wants the Brady and Montana, not the Peyton or Elway.

He wants to find the diamond in the rough, the 3rd to 7th round QB that comes out to be a Hall of Famer.

He doesn't want to spend a first rounder on one. It's already been reported that he thinks that's "too risky."

suds79
11-01-2012, 10:45 AM

I see the comparison in that he has some athleticism and seemingly only uses it when he needs it but I feel like it's important to point out that while Geno has a good arm (strength wise), it's not on the level with Rogers.

Still, not a big deal IMO. Just don't give me a weak armed QB. I want our next QB to be not have any part of the field that is limited. As long as he has good arm strength, that's enough for me. And I think Geno does. (Wilson does also).

crazycoffey
11-01-2012, 10:47 AM

Ryan Leaf was.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Ryan Leaf was.

ROFL Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

ct
11-01-2012, 10:50 AM

this

Death2CasselFans
11-01-2012, 10:51 AM
We could always suck next year and draft another 1st round QB like North Carolina did with Cam Newton/Jimmy Claussen (2nd round)

L.A. Chieffan
11-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Everybody chant with me, " TE'O, TE'O, TE'O!"

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I am not all "woe is us" bullshit either.

WTF are some of you all that big of pussies. A little depressing or aggrevating is not the end of the world or anything. It is just more of a sign that our FO is not paying attention to what is going on around them. They should know what the next couple of drafts are going to have to offer for the most part.
And surely you don't believe that anyone is just going to turn a switch and all the sudden we can start winning. It doesn't work like that. I never have wanted to suck for anything. Fuck that too.
You're the one acting like a pussy here. "Todd McShay said there weren't any elite QBs this year? Boohoo."

I don't care if you really want to draft one of these QBs as much as the rest of us. Cut the crap and stop your bitching.

Also, get your sarcasm meter fixed ASAP. If you have one.

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Manti T'eo is no Aaron Curry

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:59 AM
The problem is, Pioli wants the Brady and Montana, not the Peyton or Elway.

He wants to find the diamond in the rough, the 3rd to 7th round QB that comes out to be a Hall of Famer.

He doesn't want to spend a first rounder on one. It's already been reported that he thinks that's "too risky."

The interview you are referencing was the predraft interview last year. He didn't say that taking a first round quarterback was "too risky" he said that trading multiple first rounders would be "irresponsible" he even said that he could see himself trading up to take one, just not with multiple first round picks.

Of course, all that went moot when he doubled down on Cassel and disregarded trading even a third round pick for Tannehill and didn't bring in anyone that could upgrade the position for us.

IMO we should have signed Orton AND traded up for Tannehill and proceeded to do what Miami did with a completely open qb competition.

If Pioli is allowed to stay, I fully expect him to draft Landry Jones. I said as much almost 2 years ago.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
The interview you are referencing was the predraft interview last year. He didn't say that taking a first round quarterback was "too risky" he said that trading multiple first rounders would be "irresponsible" he even said that he could see himself trading up to take one, just not with multiple first round picks.

Of course, all that went moot when he doubled down on Cassel and disregarded trading even a third round pick for Tannehill and didn't bring in anyone that could upgrade the position for us.

IMO we should have signed Orton AND traded up for Tannehill and proceeded to do what Miami did with a completely open qb competition.

If Pioli is allowed to stay, I fully expect him to draft Landry Jones. I said as much almost 2 years ago.

Good Lord what FAIL that would be...

suds79
11-01-2012, 11:03 AM

Nope I don't see it. IF Pioli is allowed to stay, I think he'll be forced to draft a QB with that #1 or #2 overall pick.

Saccopoo
11-01-2012, 11:04 AM
I see the comparison in that he has some athleticism and seemingly only uses it when he needs it but I feel like it's important to point out that while Geno has a good arm (strength wise), it's not on the level with Rogers.

Still, not a big deal IMO. Just don't give me a weak armed QB. I want our next QB to be not have any part of the field that is limited. As long as he has good arm strength, that's enough for me. And I think Geno does. (Wilson does also).

I think Geno has a comparible arm to Rogers. Go watch those 50 yarders he throws that hits his receivers in stride that are on a rope. When you can put 50 yards on a ball in a game time application at hit the receiver perfectly when covered, that's usable arm strength.

He's smart enough to know when to use the arm. He's not Favre'ing it all over the field at 3,000 mph regardless of the receiver depth.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Nope I don't see it. IF Pioli is allowed to stay, I think he'll be forced to draft a QB with that #1 or #2 overall pick.

Tyson Jackson says hi!

L.A. Chieffan
11-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Curry wishes he could be like Te'o. Te'o is a dark horse for the Heisman. Te'o is the new Ray Lewis, Andy Katzenmoyer, Bobby Carpenter and Lawerence Taylor all rolled into one

suds79
11-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Tyson Jackson says hi!

Different place, different time. Don't get me wrong. I hope it doesn't come to this and Scott is long gone.

But I do think if he's around, Clark will force him to take a QB with that 1st.

Woodchuck
11-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Curry wishes he could be like Te'o. Te'o is a dark horse for the Heisman. Te'o is the new Ray Lewis, Andy Katzenmoyer, Bobby Carpenter and Lawerence Taylor all rolled into one

Yep, and we need leaders on both sides of the ball. If we could get Te'o and a QB in the first, that would be ideal imo.

okcchief
11-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I don't think there is a sure fire QB prospect, but we HAVE to roll the dice on someone. I would like to personally slap the fuck out of everyone that preferred going 7-9 over sucking for Luck or RGIII

suds79
11-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Yep, and we need leaders on both sides of the ball. If we could get Te'o and a QB in the first, that would be ideal imo.

Well I wouldn't be on board with this because I don't think KC needs to settle for 2nd fiddle at QB but I'll entertain this thought process and tell you the problem I have with it.

It all depends on how the Chiefs have the QBs ranked. If you feel that late 1st round QB is just as good as the very first or second guy picked, IMO that's a stretch, and you can somehow guarantee that you get that QB you wanted, then fine.

But if one of those things doesn't come through, then you don't chance QB based on a ILB. You just don't do that.

Woodchuck
11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Well I wouldn't be on board with this because I don't think KC needs to settle for 2nd fiddle at QB but I'll entertain this thought process and tell you the problem I have with it.

It all depends on how the Chiefs have the QBs ranked. If you feel that late 1st round QB is just as good as the very first or second guy picked, IMO that's a stretch, and you can somehow guarantee that you get that QB you wanted, then fine.

But if one of those things doesn't come through, then you don't chance QB based on a ILB. You just don't do that.

Think about how Cincy wound up with Green and Dalton...

That's a pretty rare occurrance but, we could definately move back into the first round imo. That's what I am talking about.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Curry wishes he could be like Te'o. Te'o is a dark horse for the Heisman. Te'o is the new Ray Lewis, Andy Katzenmoyer, Bobby Carpenter and Lawerence Taylor all rolled into oneman, I thought he was gonna be pretty good.

Different place, different time. Don't get me wrong. I hope it doesn't come to this and Scott is long gone.

But I do think if he's around, Clark will force him to take a QB with that 1st.
Andy Dalton, Ryan Tannehill and Mark Sanchez just chuckled.

Pioli would sit the kid his first year if he was forced to draft one.

Pure and simple, Pioli needs to go.

suds79
11-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Think about how Cincy wound up with Green and Dalton...

That's a pretty rare occurrance but, we could definately move back into the first round imo. That's what I am talking about.

Dalton is certainly the exception and not the rule. This chart proves as much.

Time to do something different from what we've always done.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-J3CV-OuyOLQ/T6GHsWy3TAI/AAAAAAAACYg/ifGdEUDdlyQ/s637/SBwinningQBs.jpg

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 11:31 AM
According to Todd McShay and Mel Kiper

And there's where you lost me

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-01-2012, 11:32 AM
And there's where you lost me

LMAO

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 11:48 AM
You're the one acting like a pussy here. "Todd McShay said there weren't any elite QBs this year? Boohoo."

I don't care if you really want to draft one of these QBs as much as the rest of us. Cut the crap and stop your bitching.

Also, get your sarcasm meter fixed ASAP. If you have one.

I didn't come in here BooHoo. I do want to draft one of the top QB's.
I am not bitching...It just figures that we finally are going to be in a position to get a top dude and it is considered a weak class. By the experts. Whether any of us like it or not. Or agree or not.

I in no way acted like a pussy.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Manti T'eo is no Aaron Curry

Or Mike Peterson

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I didn't come in here BooHoo. I do want to draft one of the top QB's.
I am not bitching...It just figures that we finally are going to be in a position to get a top dude and it is considered a weak class. By the experts. Whether any of us like it or not. Or agree or not.

I in no way acted like a pussy.

Mel Kiper and Todd McShay are hardly "experts".

Brainiac
11-01-2012, 12:07 PM
You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. We need the Chiefs to go 1-15. Not because it would give us the #1 pick, but because it would guarantee that Scott fucking Pioli would be gone. Getting rid of Pioli is far more important than who the Chiefs draft in the 2013 draft.

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Or Mike Peterson

ROFL

Mike Peterson would have been perfect in a Crennel defense, given what he could do with pickles...

BossChief
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM

That made me chuckle.

Truth is, this is an above average qb class...it's just not quite as good as last years class.

So what?

It's way better than more than half the classes of the last 10 years, that's for sure.

Chief Roundup
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM

Whether you or I or anyone else agree or not. They are considered experts by their peers.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-01-2012, 12:35 PM

:spock:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
TOO RISKY!!!!!

I hate this fanbase sometimes.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2012, 12:43 PM
I think fans sometimes set their expectations up too high for a 1st round QB. There are very, very few "elite" QB prospects. Guys like Elway, Manning, etc...once a generation type players. Most of the time its a Drew Bledsoe or Kerry Collins, and thats ok. Just because there might not be "Elite" in the year your in position, shouldnt be a deterrent from drafting those types of prospects if you have a true need for a QB. YOu can win with those guys as well if the right support system is in place.

Chris Meck
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM
I say bullshit. You take Smith or Barkley #1 and start them day one. If, by the end of the season, you're not seeing signs of plus QB play then you do it again next year. Repeat forever until you get your guy.

The rest of the team, literally, can be built/rebuilt in rounds 2-7 and FA. I no longer believe in the late round developmental QB as a viable plan.

Geno looks like the most physical upside, Barkley looks like a good fit if you're going to a WC style offense. I'm fine with either. Just do it.

SNR
11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
:spock:

We just spent two 2nds (Allen, Hudson) two 3rds (Asamoah, Stephenson) and considerable free agent dough (Winston, will need some for Albert's new contract) on the offensive line and this clown thinks the reason why Cassel and Quinn are getting killed is because the players aren't good enough.

What a rapetard.

Chris Meck
11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Cassel and Quinn get killed because they hold the ball too fucking long. Anyone can see that.

J Diddy
11-01-2012, 12:56 PM
I got an idea. Fuck this talk about a 1st round pick and 1st overall pick, how about we pick someone that we aren't the only one coveting in the first round.

If we could do that with our picks, I think we'd be alright.

drafting Geno Smith #1 overall doesn't make any sense if nobody wants him in the first round. (I'm not speaking as to his draft worthiness, I just see a whole lot of we'll draft him one and expect that because he was drafted 1st overall he's going to be the next Joe Montana.

Rausch
11-01-2012, 12:57 PM
The cost of drafting a top 3 pick that's a QB is about 1/3 what it use to be.

Draft one this year.

Next year.

The year after.

Draft them 9 years in a row until we find "that guy."

J Diddy
11-01-2012, 12:59 PM

Draft one this year.

Next year.

The year after.

9 years later, we'll have a hell of a quarterback with noone to throw to, no protection, and no defense.

Zeke
11-01-2012, 01:01 PM
We just spent two 2nds (Allen, Hudson) two 3rds (Asamoah, Stephenson) and considerable free agent dough (Winston, will need some for Albert's new contract) on the offensive line and this clown thinks the reason why Cassel and Quinn are getting killed is because the players aren't good enough.

What a rapetard.

It was said tongue in cheek, but keep patting yourself on the head, I guess?

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Whether you or I or anyone else agree or not. They are considered experts by their peers.

Yeah, like I really care what Chris Berman thinks about quarterbacks.

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 01:36 PM
I think fans sometimes set their expectations up too high for a 1st round QB. There are very, very few "elite" QB prospects.

That may have been true 30 years ago but it's not true today. College QB's no longer need a year or two on the bench to get up to the NFL's speed of play.

You're seeing it more and more with guys like Flacco, Rothlisberger, Rivers, Manning, Newton, Dalton, Luck, Griffen, Tannehill and so on.

That trend will only continue, not get worse.

Rausch
11-01-2012, 01:36 PM
9 years later, we'll have a hell of a quarterback with noone to throw to, no protection, and no defense.

It's one pick a year.

If our GM couldn't find 6 other players, over 9 years, worth starting It's not my strategy that's the problem...

Molitoth
11-01-2012, 01:50 PM
The thing is... nobody can predict what anyone is going to be until they get their chance with a decent sample size.

Anyone who has turned out to be good has taken advantage of their chance.
They either make it or they don't.

The smart thing to do is to just keep cycling through QB's until you find the one who is going to make the most out of his chance.
Matt Cassel had WAY too long.
Brady Quinn is shitting the bed and being a pussy. Move on.
Stanzi we have no clue, he needs a few games.
Draft 2 QB's and find out what they have.
Give them two years to make mistakes and learn from them.

You don't need to give a QB 4 years to see what they have.

It's best to draft a QB every draft. It's the most important position in football.

Ace Gunner
11-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Cam likes to stay put? Is that why he's leading his team in rushing?

hey, if you are crossing the street on the green light and you notice a car approaching going too fast to stop at the red and barreling right at you, what would you do? heh, this ain't college. The NFL requires mobility these days.

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 01:55 PM

Draft one this year.

Next year.

The year after.

:clap::clap::clap:

Rausch
11-01-2012, 01:56 PM
9 years later, we'll have a hell of a quarterback...

AND?...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr9w4lFS3U1r2l73so1_500.gif

Mile High Mania
11-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Make a play for Ryan Mallet ...

Seriously though, you're next starting QB doesn't have to be a #1 overall pick - likely better if it's not that way anyhow.

DeezNutz
11-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah, this is complete bullshit.

I'm reminded of the '06 MLB draft, when the Royals held the #1 overall pick, and most experts said that it was the weakest draft in many, many years.

Longoria went #3 overall.

There's always talent in the draft, no matter the sport, and high-quality evaluators of talent can locate it. Thus, we're almost certainly ****ed.

SNR
11-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Make a play for Ryan Mallet ...

Seriously though, you're next starting QB doesn't have to be a #1 overall pick - likely better if it's not that way anyhow.
We could always fall ass over tea kettle into Peyton fucking Manning

Rausch
11-01-2012, 02:10 PM

http://blog.seiha.org/images2/juuden1/beating.gif

RunKC
11-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Andy Dalton weren't considered elite QB's either but they seem to be doing pretty damn well.

You don't have a to have a generational talent to win a SB. Geno or Wilson can win a SB if you put a good team around them.

keg in kc
11-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Geno's only not elite because his sorry ass team lost two games. He'll be elite again in February.

Woodchuck
11-01-2012, 02:36 PM

If you watch the tape, you wouldn't have to take their word for it. There will be alot more people saying it soon enough.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 03:37 PM
That may have been true 30 years ago but it's not true today. College QB's no longer need a year or two on the bench to get up to the NFL's speed of play.

You're seeing it more and more with guys like Flacco, Rothlisberger, Rivers, Manning, Newton, Dalton, Luck, Griffen, Tannehill and so on.

That trend will only continue, not get worse.

Yup. The importance of the sport in general has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 25 years to the point where athletes that used to play baseball and basketball are identified earlier and earlier as football prospects and more specifically quarterbacks, receivers, corners and tight ends.

It's also how the college game and pro game is now played. A "spread" used to be a gimmick where now it's almost a base package and a big part of a pro offense. It also has a lot to do with the rule changes over the last few years as well, that is probably the actual catalyst of the new NFL. Quarterbacks used to be graded much higher if they were from a pro set offense, and still are to a degree, but that is lessening the more the wide open passing game runs the NFL.

MahiMike
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Suck for Luck?

BossChief
11-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Suck for Luck?

Zip it, traitor.

Chocolate Hog
11-01-2012, 03:54 PM
There's 3 maybe 4 QB's in this draft who can be elite. Fuck these guys.

saphojunkie
11-01-2012, 03:56 PM
If you watch the tape, you wouldn't have to take their word for it. There will be alot more people saying it soon enough.

Like they said about Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and Joe Flacco? All of who are capable of leading a team to a super bowl?

Or do you mean like they said about Jamarcus Russel, Vince Young, Ryan Leaf, Sam Bradford, and Alex Smith?

There are MAYBE six "elite" QB in the NFL, and only TWO of them - the Mannings - were the #1 guy coming out of college and "sure fire" picks.

There are, however, around 12-14 QB that are upper echelon and capable of LEADING a team to a Super Bowl. Nearly all of them were picked in the first 35 and had knocks on them coming out of college.

SHUT. YOUR. STUPID. MOUTH.

saphojunkie
11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
P. Manning - #1
E. Manning - #1
D. Brees - #32 (pay attention here, because that's a first round pick this year)
Rodgers - #24
Roethlisberger - #8
Ryan - #3
Flacco - #18
Dalton - #35

You got any more names you think belong at the top?

How about...

Luck #1
RG3 #2
Rivers #4
Cutler #11
Smith #1

Any other teams you think have a chance to win the super bowl?

And so help me god, if someone says Brady or Montana...

vailpass
11-01-2012, 04:03 PM
There may be teams that have the luxury of holding off on using a high pick to draft a QB this year in hopes of there being a better QB draft class in the future.

KC is not one of those teams.

Over-Head
11-01-2012, 04:06 PM
On Jamarcus Russell

"JaMarcus Russell is going to immediately energize that fanbase, that football team -- on the practice field, in that locker room," ESPN's Mel Kiper said at the time. "Three years from now you could be looking at a guy that's certainly one of the elite top five quarterbacks in this league. ...You're talking about a 2-3 year period once he's under center. Look out because the skill level that he has is certainly John Elway-like."

Todd McShay's comments:
"I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands."

And we bought it hook line and sinker :shake::banghead:

Over-Head
11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Like they said about Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and Joe Flacco? All of who are capable of leading a team to a super bowl?

Or do you mean like they said about Jamarcus Russel, Vince Young, Ryan Leaf, Sam Bradford, and Alex Smith?

There are MAYBE six "elite" QB in the NFL, and only TWO of them - the Mannings - were the #1 guy coming out of college and "sure fire" picks.

There are, however, around 12-14 QB that are upper echelon and capable of LEADING a team to a Super Bowl. Nearly all of them were picked in the first 35 and had knocks on them coming out of college.

SHUT. YOUR. STUPID. MOUTH.

Finally some one who gets it.:clap:

3rd&48ers
11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
And we bought it hook line and sinker :shake::banghead:

Yup we sure did but so did most of the so called experts

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:10 PM
There may be teams that have the luxury of holding off on using a high pick to draft a QB this year in hopes of there being a better QB draft class in the future.

KC is not one of those teams.

And that's just insane thinking. That's like folding with pocket 9s in Texas Hold'em when the entire table has checked before the flop. Smith, Barkley, and Wilson collectively form a very strong class of QBs. In terms of prospects, that is; we have no idea how this class or other classes will fare in the end. But right now I'd rank 2013's better than anything to come out in the last 10 years except for 2012's (Luck, RGIII) and 2004's (Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger).

If teams want a stronger class than THAT, they're thinking like the Chiefs. And that's not a good way to think.

vailpass
11-01-2012, 04:14 PM
And that's just insane thinking. That's like folding with pocket 9s in Texas Hold'em when the entire table has checked before the flop. Smith, Barkley, and Wilson collectively form a very strong class of QBs. In terms of prospects, that is; we have no idea how this class or other classes will fare in the end. But right now I'd rank 2013's better than anything to come out in the last 10 years except for 2012's (Luck, RGIII) and 2004's (Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger).

If teams want a stronger class than THAT, they're thinking like the Chiefs. And that's not a good way to think.

It isn't insane if a team isn't desperate and if their personnel people don't assess any QB in this year's draft as worth their highest pick.

What would be insane is for KC not to finally dive in and take a chance. Your overzealous hyperbole related to the ranking of this year's draft class notwithstanding, KC has nothing to lose and everything to gain by dropping their #1 on a QB.

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:15 PM
I can't remember which Horseman of the Apocasselypse said this:

"If you don't yet have a franchise QB, and are in a position to draft one, you take the QB EVERY SINGLE TIME. No exceptions."

This is absolutely true. Manti T'eo (or wherever the fuck you put the apostrophe) could be a genetically engineered mutant who shits marble and can rack up 200 tackles and 20 INTs every season. Does not fucking matter. If he can't throw the football like a QB, I don't want to fucking hear it.

If you're the Chiefs, Jets, Bills, Jags, Browns, Cards, or ANY team that does not have a true franchise QB, you say "Good luck, Manti" and pass on him. Take the QB. All the time. Every time.

vailpass
11-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I can't remember which Horseman of the Apocasselypse said this:

"If you don't yet have a franchise QB, and are in a position to draft one, you take the QB EVERY SINGLE TIME. No exceptions."

This is absolutely true. Manti T'eo (or wherever the **** you put the apostrophe) could be a genetically engineered mutant who shits marble and can rack up 200 tackles and 20 INTs every season. Does not ****ing matter. If he can't throw the football like a QB, I don't want to ****ing hear it.

If you're the Chiefs, Jets, Bills, Jags, Browns, Cards, or ANY team that does not have a true franchise QB, you say "Good luck, Manti" and pass on him. Take the QB. All the time. Every time.

Fact.

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:19 PM
It isn't insane if a team isn't desperate and if their personnel people don't assess any QB in this year's draft as worth their highest pick.

What would be insane is for KC not to finally dive in and take a chance. Your overzealous hyperbole related to the ranking of this year's draft class notwithstanding, KC has nothing to lose and everything to gain by dropping their #1 on a QB.

Every team's in that position who does not have a franchise QB, gigglebutt. It's why it's so important that KC gets the #1 overall pick. If we didn't and a team like Carolina got it instead, you can bet your ass that other teams like the Jets are going to ignore Manti Te'o or Jarvis Jones. They're going to be thinking QB this year. And they would absolutely trade up to that #1 spot and nudge us out.

Are you really telling me that there are plenty of QB draft classes better than 2013's? I named you a whopping TWO. Give me as many as you can think of. Then tell me the odds that those teams that are "rationally" passing on a QB this year will be rewarded in future drafts when they are in the right position at the right time to take a QB in this ordinary QB class that's sooo much better than 2013's.

vailpass
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Every team's in that position who does not have a franchise QB, gigglebutt. It's why it's so important that KC gets the #1 overall pick. If we didn't and a team like Carolina got it instead, you can bet your ass that other teams like the Jets are going to ignore Manti Te'o or Jarvis Jones. They're going to be thinking QB this year. And they would absolutely trade up to that #1 spot and nudge us out. Depends on how they have the draft evaluated.

Are you really telling me that there are plenty of QB draft classes better than 2013's? I named you a whopping TWO. Give me as many as you can think of. Then tell me the odds that those teams that are "rationally" passing on a QB this year will be rewarded in future drafts when they are in the right position at the right time to take a QB in this ordinary QB class that's sooo much better than 2013's. I don't know. Neither do you. I'll tell you in a few years.

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:29 PM
See, it seems like you're being safe and logical about this when you give those answers, but in reality all you're doing is thinking like the Kansas City Chiefs.

You're doubting if Aaron Rodgers can put it together, and instead going with a much-needed defensive player. You're refusing to take action into your own hands when you have a top 5 pick, and won't settle for the leftovers because they're "risky". You're much more comfortable trading for a backup you know and trust instead of some snot-nosed kid out of college whom you've never met before.

Your new name is Vailhunt

vailpass
11-01-2012, 04:34 PM
See, it seems like you're being safe and logical about this when you give those answers, but in reality all you're doing is thinking like the Kansas City Chiefs.

You're doubting if Aaron Rodgers can put it together, and instead going with a much-needed defensive player. You're refusing to take action into your own hands when you have a top 5 pick, and won't settle for the leftovers because they're "risky". You're much more comfortable trading for a backup you know and trust instead of some snot-nosed kid out of college whom you've never met before.

Your new name is Vailhunt

I apologize for not being clear.

IMHO KC has no option but to draft a QB with their first pick. And maybe their 2nd or 3rd pick as well.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 04:38 PM
I'd take Landry Jones in the third round...if we already drafted Smith, Barkley or Wilson in the first....and I hate the kid and genuinely think Stanzi can be a better player...shit, depending on how the draft fell, I'd think about trading down from our second rounder and take Jones mid second.

They need to fix this qb position PRONTO before this team drifts off to hopelessness again.

We need plan a, b and c in place. Jones would be a good plan c.

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:43 PM
I apologize for not being clear.

IMHO KC has no option but to draft a QB with their first pick. And maybe their 2nd or 3rd pick as well.

It's not just Kansas City, though. In reality we're no different than any other team who would be drafting a QB this year.

Buffalo has a talented squad outside of its QB. So does Arizona. And the Jets. And Tampa. They're just like us, except they have coaches who can tell the difference between a football and a wad of moldy diarrhea.

It's gotten to the point in Buffalo now that Ryan Fitzpatrick is the weak link on that team much like Cassel was for us in 2010. The Bills aren't going anywhere or doing anything until they replace him.

They're maybe not as desperate for a QB as we are, but that's only a historical circumstance. The fans would be delighted if the Bills drafted T'eo I'm sure. But that's not what they need. A truly smart franchise would draft a QB ASAP if they don't have one. If the Bills pass on one, they're only going to one day wind up just like the Chiefs.

Most NFL teams are smart enough to not fall into that trap.

Ebolapox
11-01-2012, 04:45 PM
so, we're drafting luke hochevar?

lcarus
11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
I don't understand this...

What do you mean "damn well BETTER be elite?"

Should we not use a pick on a QB because he's not considered to be in the 0.01% of all QB's who have ever entered the draft, which would be only two guys in the history of the draft in the eyes of guys like Kiper and Mayock, etc., i.e. - Elway or Luck.

If taking a QB not named John Elway or Andrew Luck has your panties in a knot, then you should really start pimping Barrett Jones as our pick. He's probably the safest guy in the draft in terms of getting high level performance with the lowest chance of bust.

Me, I'm freaking sick of our QB situation. It's been 30 years since we took one. Smith has all the tools. I'd take him over any QB that's come out the past 15 years other than Andrew Luck. That's okay in my book in terms of the Chiefs FINALLY getting a decent QB prospect of their own in the draft.

I think you took what I said the wrong way. What I meant was: I sure as hell hope Geno is elite. It'd be crushing if the year we FINALLY have the #1 pick, the guy we get busts. I'm with you.

lcarus
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM
You guys are focusing on the wrong thing. We need the Chiefs to go 1-15. Not because it would give us the #1 pick, but because it would guarantee that Scott fucking Pioli would be gone. Getting rid of Pioli is far more important than who the Chiefs draft in the 2013 draft.

Yeah I agree. It would pretty much guarantee Pioli and Crennel are fired (I'd fucking hope). 1-15 would mean next year we have the top pick in the draft, a shiny new GM and a shiny new head coach. That would make me feel pretty good about the anal pounding we took this year in retrospect. It would make it worth something.

On the other hand, somehow winning 4 out of our last 5 games, missing out on the top QB prospects, and Pioli and possibly Crennel keeping their jobs would make this year entirely fucking pointless and I may eat a gun.

SNR
11-01-2012, 04:59 PM
I think you took what I said the wrong way. What I meant was: I sure as hell hope Geno is elite. It'd be crushing if the year we FINALLY have the #1 pick, the guy we get busts.
That's the thing, though. We're at rock bottom. We're getting the #1 overall pick. It's not crushing at all if our new QB busts.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIaORknS1Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lcarus
11-01-2012, 05:01 PM
That's the thing, though. We're at rock bottom. We're getting the #1 overall pick. It's not crushing at all if our new QB busts.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIaORknS1Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd be pretty upset if we finally get the #1 overall QB and he sucks. Especially knowing our front office. They are stupid enough to think "Well that's why we don't draft first round QBs!". Like...I honestly think they're stupid enough to believe that if we draft a first round QB and he's a bust. "We're better off getting free agent journeymen QBs!" :shake:

jaa1025
11-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Draft Geno Smith. Much better tools than any of the 3 and I don't think any of them have "IT" though. The only QB that I've seen with that "IT" factor is Klien who just wills his team to victories but I don't think he will be a QB in the league.

My QB Preference this year: Smith > Wilson > Bradley

RunKC
11-01-2012, 05:08 PM
How can Geno have the "it" factor when his entire team around him aside from Bailey and Austin ****ing suck?

His defense gives up like 6 TD's a game and his OL gets their shit pushed in against any quality defense. You can't fault Geno for that.

warpaint*
11-01-2012, 05:39 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

prefer wilson but any of the 3 will do.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM

It's becoming clearer each and every post that you live in a fucking fantasy world.

JFC, as I've said so many times, it's amazing that you aren't a mult or joke account because you are absolutely the dumbest motherfucker on the 'Planet.

whoman69
11-01-2012, 05:47 PM
If you're going to tell me this is 2009 draft part II, I'm not going to believe you.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 05:48 PM
If you're going to tell me this is 2009 draft part II, I'm not going to believe you.

LMAO

htismaqe
11-01-2012, 06:09 PM
How can Geno have the "it" factor when his entire team around him aside from Bailey and Austin ****ing suck?

His defense gives up like 6 TD's a game and his OL gets their shit pushed in against any quality defense. You can't fault Geno for that.

Don't bother.

Dumbfuck woodchuck thinks JAY CUTLER has "it". He obviously has no idea what "it" is.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 08:46 AM

True Fan is True.

Zeke
11-02-2012, 09:27 AM
I think damned near everyone thinks 1 of the 3 QB's should be picked. The real question is if Pioli is still here - which he shouldn't be - will he take one?

And that scares the living shit out of me.

SNR
11-02-2012, 09:37 AM
I think damned near everyone thinks 1 of the 3 QB's should be picked. The real question is if Pioli is still here - which he shouldn't be - will he take one?

And that scares the living shit out of me.What was done to the Chiefs in the past four years are crimes against humanity.

Pioli, Crennel, and all his Nazi henchmen will assuredly stand trial for this. There's no way they are not found guilty.

Bill Brasky
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
I say bullshit. You take Smith or Barkley #1 and start them day one. If, by the end of the season, you're not seeing signs of plus QB play then you do it again next year. Repeat forever until you get your guy.

The rest of the team, literally, can be built/rebuilt in rounds 2-7 and FA. I no longer believe in the late round developmental QB as a viable plan.

Geno looks like the most physical upside, Barkley looks like a good fit if you're going to a WC style offense. I'm fine with either. Just do it.

I wish you ran the draft. I don't understand why Pioli can't execute this plan.

Chris Meck
11-02-2012, 10:14 AM
I used to believe in the mid round developmental QB. I don't anymore. I also don't think you can win anything in this league without a plus player at QB, given all the rule changes. That means you do what you have to get one.

Chris Meck
11-02-2012, 10:17 AM
I think you took what I said the wrong way. What I meant was: I sure as hell hope Geno is elite. It'd be crushing if the year we FINALLY have the #1 pick, the guy we get busts. I'm with you.

Look at it this way:
If he busts, we'll be right in line to try again.

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Look at it this way:
If he busts, we'll be right in line to try again.This time maybe we'll finally be able to do better than the 3rd or 4th best QB class in the last 15 years. God, we're so unlucky!

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 10:22 AM
WTF are some of you all that big of pussies?

Hello and welcome to ChiefsPlanet, you must be new here.

http://i.imgur.com/zhzqo.jpg

Please make yourself at home.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 10:27 AM

This place sucks and we're all pussies.

Yet, you're still here.

What's that say about you?

ROFL

Woodchuck
11-02-2012, 10:28 AM
What if we got Marc Ross, Giants, to be our GM and he passed on a QB with the #1 pick. I think he is most people's favorite GM choice. Would you be pissed or trust in Ross?

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 10:30 AM
This place sucks and we're all pussies.

Yet, you're still here.

What's that say about you?

ROFL

Where did I say this place sucks?

Where did I say we were ALL pussies?

I guess I am here to teach retarded motherfuckers like you to READ.

I have never once said this place sucks, I fucking love ChiefsPlanet.

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
What if we got Marc Ross, Giants, to be our GM and he passed on a QB with the #1 pick. I think he is most people's favorite GM choice. Would you be pissed or trust in Ross?

Hamas told Pioli to motherfuck himself after the Tyson Jackson pick.

People around here are a lot smarter since then and can smell diarrhea from a mile away.

You bet they'd be pissed.

Clark's interview process should go something like this when hiring a new guy:

"So, the team has the #1 overall pick. What do you plan on doing with it?"

"Well, that's a great position to be in, Mr. Hunt. It sets us up perfectly to trade-"

"THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME. NEXT!"

Woodchuck
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Hamas told Pioli to mother**** himself after the Tyson Jackson pick.

People around here are a lot smarter since then and can smell diarrhea from a mile away.

You bet they'd be pissed.

Clark's interview process should go something like this when hiring a new guy:

"So, the team has the #1 overall pick. What do you plan on doing with it?"

"Well, that's a great position to be in, Mr. Hunt. It sets us up perfectly to trade-"

"THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME. NEXT!"

It might but, it's unlikely. Think about this for a minute. Clark is not a scout.

What if the reports about this class are true and GMs don't love the QBs. Who is going to want this job if Clark is making them take a QB that they feel would ultimately cause them to fail?

Just answer the original question please. Would you pissed if marc Ross didn't draft a QB with the #1 overall pick?

Who do you have more hope in? Marc Ross or Geno Smith?

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Where did I say this place sucks?

Where did I say we were ALL pussies?

I guess I am here to teach retarded mother****ers like you to READ.

I have never once said this place sucks, I ****ing love ChiefsPlanet.

Yet all you do is bitch about it.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 10:37 AM
It might but, it's unlikely. Think about this for a minute. Clark is not a scout.

What if the reports about this class are true and GMs don't love the QBs. Who is going to want this job if Clark is making them take a QB that they feel would ultimately cause them to fail?

Just answer the original question please. Would you pissed if marc Ross didn't draft a QB with the #1 overall pick?

ROFL

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:37 AM

Who do you have more hope in? Marc Ross or Geno Smith?The QB makes the GM/coach FAR more often than the GM/coach makes the QB.

Care to disagree?

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Yet all you do is bitch about it.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, Pussy.

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
The Colts look a LOT better this year. Must be that fancy new GM they acquired!

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Sorry I hurt your feelings, Pussy.

ROFL

The fact that you think your moronic tough guy ramblings have any effect on me (other than to make me laugh) is hilarious.

Chief Roundup
11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
I used to believe in the mid round developmental QB. I don't anymore. I also don't think you can win anything in this league without a plus player at QB, given all the rule changes. That means you do what you have to get one.

I still think that can be done. But you have to have a franchise QB in place as well as someone that can identify properties that they must have and whether the negatives can be overcome. Then you can draft that player in the 3rd or so and bring them along. If it doesn't look like that is going to be possible then you also have to be willing to cut bait with that player and do it again.

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Remember when the Lions couldn't play their way out of a wet paper bag?

No clue what their GM did between then and now, but boy it's sure working!

Chief Roundup
11-02-2012, 10:45 AM

Uh take a look to the left. Under Derrick calling for his safety. This place has been my internet home for a little more than 12 yrs.

Richard_Cuckold
11-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Should of traded up for Tannehilll. smdh

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 10:48 AM
ROFL

The fact that you think your moronic tough guy ramblings have any effect on me (other than to make me laugh) is hilarious.

The fact that you make this claim while riding my nutsack and coming up with all of these utter straw man bullshit lies:

I think ChiefsPlanet Sucks

I think everyone here is a pussy.

I do 'tough guy' routines.

SO clearly you are a lying sack of shit, as I have never once said or done any of these things....You know what a straw man is?

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Its all you have.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Should of traded up for Tannehilll. smdh

Why would Miami make that trade?

Woodchuck
11-02-2012, 10:53 AM
The QB makes the GM/coach FAR more often than the GM/coach makes the QB.

Care to disagree?

I agree and that's exactly my point. However, you still won't answer the question because you are a HOMER as I defined earlier.

Go ahead and tell me I suck and call me a dumbass but the truth is that question is one of the best that have been asked in the past month.

If the general consensus amongst GMs is that these QBs suck and Clark requires our new GM to take a QB #1 overall, we are going to get a GM that is in over his head and isn't ready for the job.

SNR
11-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I agree and that's exactly my point. However, you still won't answer the question because you are a HOMER as I defined earlier.

Go ahead and tell me I suck and call me a dumbass but the truth is that question is one of the best that have been asked in the past month.

If the general consensus amongst GMs is that these QBs suck and Clark requires our new GM to take a QB #1 overall, we are going to get a GM that is in over his head and isn't ready for the job.

I already answered the fucking question you fucking retard.

Yes, I would be pissed as fuck at Marc Ross for passing on a QB.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Remember when the Lions couldn't play their way out of a wet paper bag?

No clue what their GM did between then and now, but boy it's sure working!

LMAO

IT'S AN UNCRACKABLE CODE!@!@!@

Chief Roundup
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM

They probably wouldn't have. But the Jags would of and it was said that a 3rd round would of gotten us that pick ahead of the Dolphins.

Woodchuck
11-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I already answered the ****ing question you ****ing retard.

Yes, I would be pissed as **** at Marc Ross for passing on a QB.

Thank you.

In my opinion, it starts at the top and if getting a good GM canidate comes down to not taking a QB first, I am all for it. This is all hypothetical of course.

Every problem the Chiefs have right now stems from Pioli.

SNR
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
I was a fan of the Pioli hire. I thought at the very least he was an upgrade from Carl Peterson.

Part of the reason why is before Clark hired ANYBODY he did a press interview one-on-one with Mitch Holthus, in which he said, "Part of the change I want to bring to the organization is drafting and developing our own QB."

I thought for sure that Pioli would be a part of that plan, in addition to carrying out all the fancy shit on his wonderful resume. Coupled with the start we already got in the 2008 draft, I was pretty fucking excited.

Then he traded for Matt Cassel. That's when doubt started to set in. Then the Tyson Jackson pick.

I didn't fully turn my back on him 100% until last year's 0-2 start. But the seeds of despair were planted in a matter of mere weeks in the form of the Cassel trade and the 2009 draft.

If Marc Ross does the same thing to my favorite team in all of sports, I'm not going to waste my time like I did with Pioli. I will be irate.

Chief Roundup
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM

Well I am not sure I would want a GM that would look at this team and not define its biggest need and most immediate way to improve directly through the QB position. 2cd only to coaching.

Woodchuck
11-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Well I am not sure I would want a GM that would look at this team and not define its biggest need and most immediate way to improve directly through the QB position. 2cd only to coaching.

Even if it severly limited the number of canidates that were willing to take the job?

SNR
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Thank you.

In my opinion, it starts at the top and if getting a good GM canidate comes down to not taking a QB first, I am all for it. This is all hypothetical of course.

Every problem the Chiefs have right now stems from Pioli.

Agreed. And what is the indisputably best way to resurrect a football team?

Franchise QB.

And what's the best way to find a franchise QB?

Draft one in the first round.

If Ross disagrees, then he thinks just like Pioli.

2008 had no surefire top QB prospects. Matt Ryan, however, was pretty good.

Do you think the Dolphins are thanking their lucky stars that they went with Jake Long instead of Matt Ryan? Even as Jake Long is a damn fine LT?

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Even if it severly limited the number of canidates that were willing to take the job?

JFC.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM

The point to trade to wasn't with Miami at 8...it was with the Rams at 6.

They were OPENLY shopping the pick and only took a middle 2nd round pick from Dallas to move all the way down to 17.

We could have moved up to 6 with a third rounder, most likely...but fuck it, lets say we would have had to throw in our second rounder and got change back from the Rams...WHO CARES?

We had 2 interviews (1 at the combine and 1 personal interview) and 2 workouts with the kid...that to go along with plenty of tape of him and WE PASSED ON THE CHANCE TO TAKE HIM.

That kid is making Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings out of chicken shit.

If I were the GM, I would have made every attempt to sign Orton (after trying to trade Cassel and if I couldn't get a ham sandwich, Id cut him) and made every attempt to move up to take Tannehill.

This training camp would have been a completely open competition for the starting spot.

suds79
I swear Woodsponge Chuckpants just texted the Danny Parkins show.

I heard Cdot read "I think we should take Te'o and nab a QB in the 2nd round."

Because I mean really how many 90s Chiefs fans could be left who don't value QB? Just amazes me.

Chief Roundup

Why would the list be limited let alone "severly limited"?
Because of the people the fans are mostly aware of?
Carl came from the USFL. Although he didn't lead us to the promise land he sure as hell got us turned around.
Clark should be able to form a very nice list.

PhillyChiefFan
11-02-2012, 12:14 PM

I'm pretty sure that Pioli is the ONLY GM in the country that would look at this team and say "Yes, we can win with Cassel/Quinn."

Any GM worth a sh*t would want to draft their own QB. If not because it's the only way forward for this team, but to stake their claim as Chiefs GM and seperate themselves from the train wreck Pioli turned this team into.

Pioli cannot claim ANY success in KC. None. His drafts were terrible, and his decisions sent this team backward. I would think any new GM would drool at the opportunity with the Chiefs, because let's face it...get us to a winning season or two and you're a hero. Hell most fans would be satisfied with a 1st RD QB.

Bewbies
11-02-2012, 12:44 PM

You're fucking retarded. Who do you have more hope in, Tom Brady or Scott Pioli?

QB>GM by a country mile

Bewbies
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
After all these years there's still stupid fuckers that don't understand how important a QB really is. And where you draft the most important position on the field.

And if you have a chance to grab the best one in a specific year you don't take the best MLB and settle for the 3rd or 4th best QB.

FUCK ME IN THE GOATASS.

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I was a fan of the Pioli hire. I thought at the very least he was an upgrade from Carl Peterson.

Then he traded for Matt Cassel. That's when doubt started to set in. Then the Tyson Jackson pick.

I really didn't know enough to be against the cassel trade....It seemed like a gamble that might pay off (to me) because you wouldve thought Pioli would know Cassel better than anyone....

But in retrospect the worst part of the Cassel trade was not simnply giving up a second rounder...

In fact it wasn't even the big contract...

The worst thing was wasting all of these years on Cassel and possibly even building this unusual 4-3 defense that seems more reactionary than pressure proactive...

I'm beginning to question every single fucking thing now.

I am giving in to the hate of this regime.

Help me before its too late.

Tell me something positive about this team...and why we won't suck for years more please.

Zeke
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
You're ****ing retarded. Who do you have more hope in, Tom Brady or Scott Pioli?

QB>GM by a country mile

He's not stupid, he's just trolling for laughs.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Why would the list be limited let alone "severly limited"?
Because of the people the fans are mostly aware of?
Carl came from the USFL. Although he didn't lead us to the promise land he sure as hell got us turned around.
Clark should be able to form a very nice list.

Carl was with the Eagles long before he jumped to the USFL, where he won two league championships.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I would take any in the top 10...

Thankfully Laundry Jones is bombing...

Zeke
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM

Tell me something positive about this team...and why we won't suck for years more please.

Pioli will be fired, and we will have the #1 pick in the draft.

This season is a blessing in disguise.

Cheer up, sir.

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 12:50 PM

Cheer up, sir.

You are a good man.

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:51 PM

death of a truefan

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
I really didn't know enough to be against the cassel trade....It seemed like a gamble that might pay off (to me) because you wouldve thought Pioli would know Cassel better than anyone....

But in retrospect the worst part of the Cassel trade was not simnply giving up a second rounder...

The worst thing was wasting all of these years on Cassel and possibly even building this unusual 4-3 defense that seems more reactionary than pressure proactive...

I'm beginning to question every single ****ing thing now.

Welcome to the dark side. :evil:

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM

Cheer up, sir.

This.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 01:08 PM
death of a truefan

He is almost bled out...almost.

SNR
11-02-2012, 01:14 PM

Divine faith in the chocolate penis of Geno Smith is the only thing that can save you now.

Come, join us. We have meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh, and everybody takes turns bringing cookies and juice or coffee. We don't care if you just want to buy a couple packages of Oreos, though. That's fine. We're not picky.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 01:14 PM

http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

Good.....goooooooooooooooood.....LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Divine faith in the chocolate penis of Geno Smith is the only thing that can save you now.

Come, join us. We have meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh, and everybody takes turns bringing cookies and juice or coffee. We don't care if you just want to buy a couple packages of Oreos, though. That's fine. We're not picky.

LMAO

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 01:18 PM

Is there a hazing ritual for new new members that youwould have to do upon me?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p8KOFXprbnE/Ry9wgabQbdI/AAAAAAAABTo/9leNv-8L_Ys/s320/pat_boone2.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 01:21 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p8KOFXprbnE/Ry9wgabQbdI/AAAAAAAABTo/9leNv-8L_Ys/s320/pat_boone2.jpg

Indeed there is:

http://www.sydesjokes.com/pictures/c/chocolate_penis_icecream.jpg

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:25 PM

Nope. Not at all.

Welcome.