PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I do not understand why Stanzi did not play tonight.

Pooch
11-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Cassel lead us to another garbage TD!! Why not play the kid?

Brock
11-01-2012, 09:41 PM
He's probably terrible too.

jd1020
11-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Who fucking cares?

He's terrible.

WV
11-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Cassel needs to wear this albatross of suck all year long. We don't want him ruining another team now do we?

I like to think we're sending a warning to the NFL about Peeholy and Casshole!

Munson
Because he's worse than Cassel.

jspchief
Romeo is not exactly sure.

FAX
It's unconscionable.

FAX

the Talking Can
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM
because he sucks

chiefs1111
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM
because he sucks

milkman
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Because Matt Cassel is the Garbage Man.

FAX
11-01-2012, 09:45 PM
It doesn't matter if he sucks. He needs the PT.

FAX

Baconeater
He's busy fetching Romeo's food orders.

dannybcaitlyn
Personally I would like to see him get some game time. That way I know for certain we need to go ahead and get rid of him with cassel and Quinn.

DBOSHO
It makes no sense.

Why draft the guy if you have no intentions of playing him?

Games are out of hand. The only reason cassel is in there is that hes a "game manager" who is supposed to take care of the ball and not make mistakes. Granted some of them arent on him but hes obviously not doing that job well.

What do you have to lose?

J Diddy

With all due respect, the abilty of this team's coaching staff to evaluate any position, let alone the quarterback is questionable at best.

milkman
11-01-2012, 09:46 PM

There's no way in hell that is a one man job.

Lonewolf Ed
Because garbage time IS Cassel time! Woo hoo!

And another thing, did anyone else laugh aloud when Romeo was covering his mouth on the second to last play when San Diego was taking a knee? What damned difference would it make if San Diego had someone read his lips? The game was over! They may as well have had the defense do the River Dance, FFS. It was over!! What a moronic excuse for a coach. Herm could beat this oaf at checkers.

Ceej
I do not like green eggs and ham.

Molitoth
Who is stanzi?

Rausch
Personally I would like to see him get some game time. That way I know for certain we need to go ahead and get rid of him with cassel and Quinn.

This...

jd1020
It makes no sense.

Why draft the guy if you have no intentions of playing him?

Seriously?

Stanzi was a ****ing 5th round pick.

He was drafted with hope. There is no hope. Therefor he doesn't play.

There are players who get drafted late and then cut in the same fucking year. And here we are bitching about some dude who's probably worse than Cassel not getting a couple snaps when he couldn't even be respectable in preseason.

the Talking Can
With all due respect, the abilty of this team's coaching staff to evaluate any position, let alone the quarterback is questionable at best.

no, it is quite clear that they only acquire terrible QBs

evolve27
He's practice squad material

FAX
11-01-2012, 09:47 PM

Just do the kid a favor and give him some game reps. What do you have to lose?

Not playing him is cheezy.

FAX

DeezNutz
11-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Don't care. Fire Pioli.

DaWolf
He's a handpicked Pioli selection. Trust me, he sucks...

WV
I'm all for him playing if he can throw the ball through the luxury box and into Peeholy's face.

DBOSHO
11-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Where would tom brady be if the patriots hadnt turned to him?

And before i have multiple idiots quoting this bitching at me for calling stanzi the next brady, i am not saying that.

J Diddy
no, it is quite clear that they only acquire terrible QBs

My only hope is that he slipped through the cracks.

Smed1065
At this point, who the fuck knows?

Deberg_1990
Wouldn't surprise me if they throw Stanzi a bone and let him start a game or two at the end of the season once the Chiefs are 1-13.

clyde05
11-01-2012, 09:50 PM
There's no reason not to play him

WV
Wouldn't surprise me if they throw Stanzi a bone and let him start a game or two at the end of the season once the Chiefs are 1-13.

Tyler fucking Palko has some NFL starts so why not at the end of the year.

Munson
My only hope is that he slipped through the cracks.

Doubtful. Pioli gravitates toward shitty QBs.

rico
11-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Hell, even Palko was able to sneak in to garbage time vs. Chargers @ SD in 2010...

redhed
11-01-2012, 09:53 PM
'Cuz he's a damn grown-ass man who still goes by Ricky.

Pooch
11-01-2012, 09:54 PM
I am not saying he would be great or even any good but at this point does it even matter that much? We have had four years to see what we have in Cassel, I am just saying why not give the kid four minutes?

TEX
11-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Because the kid does not belong in the NFL

Pooch
11-01-2012, 10:00 PM
All these points are great!! You say he sucks or even he doesn't belong in the NFL!! If those are such great points about Stanzi, then why do we keep playing Cassel? At least Stanz has age going for him at this point!

Easy 6
11-01-2012, 10:03 PM

FAX

Thats all thats being asked... find out once and for all if there are glimmers of talent worth taking a closer look at, and move forward accordingly.

He sucks? who gives a damn, its NOT going to get any worse, so why not see.

jd1020
11-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Thats all thats being asked... find out once and for all if their are glimmers of talent worth taking a closer look at, and move forward accordingly.

Pretty sure you would have seen a glimmer in preseason against 2's and 3's.

But all that was seen was a steaming pile of shit.

KCChiefsFan88
11-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Stanzi is a poor man's Brodie Croyle.

Simply Red
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/W6UMO.jpg (http://imgur.com/W6UMO)

DBOSHO
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
I refuse to look at the preseason as stanzis realistic shot. He was under pressure nearly every play.

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Seriously?

Stanzi was a ****ing 5th round pick.

He was drafted with hope. There is no hope. Therefor he doesn't play.

There are players who get drafted late and then cut in the same fucking year. And here we are bitching about some dude who's probably worse than Cassel not getting a couple snaps when he couldn't even be respectable in preseason.It doesn't matter.

He's on the fucking team and is something new and different. Any other coach desperate as Pioli and Crennel for a win would have exhausted ALL their options by now.

It doesn't logically make any sense how a regime can be fighting for their jobs so passionately yet be overlooking an obvious possibility that they haven't tried yet.

jd1020
I refuse to look at the preseason as stanzis realistic shot. He was under pressure nearly every play.

Same shit Quinn dealt with but did he look like a completely overmatched dildo?

FAX
Hell ... forget all the "finding out" stuff. It's just stupid not to give your only freaking backup at the moment some game reps.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

FAX

Easy 6
11-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Pretty sure you would have seen a glimmer in preseason against 2's and 3's.

But all that was seen was a steaming pile of shit.

Preseason, shmeseason... you cant bank ANYTHING on that.

Put him out there for real and lets find out for sure.

There is absolutely NOTHING to lose.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Thats all thats being asked... find out once and for all if their are glimmers of talent worth taking a closer look at, and move forward accordingly.

I've stated this in another thread but it bears repeating.

Everyone outside of the secretary pool at One Arrowhead Drive is facing certain and impending unemployment.

If Romeo, Daboll, Nick Sirriani, the towel boy, or the guy that applies weekly collagen injections to Winston's DSL's, thought they could win with Stanzi, he'd be in the lineup.

FWIW, Kent Babb stated repeatedly this offseason (and last) that Stanzi would never be an NFL QB. Although I'm absolutely certain that Kent has more knowledge of personnel than Pioli, it's a fairly good bet that Pioli doesn't want him on the field, either.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Preseason, shmeseason... you cant bank ANYTHING on that.

The Chiefs stellar preseason record since 2007 has been a false indicator

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Pioli. Pioli. Pioli.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Pretty sure Kent Babb said Stanzi was our best qb during OTAs.

rico
11-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Pretty sure Kent Babb said Stanzi was our best qb during OTAs.

He did...and said something about hoping he wasn't digging his twitter grave or something along those lines. It was the day training camp began. His perception shifted during TC and preseason. What would lead to Stanzi looking like the best QB in OTA's, but the worst in TC? What is it they do differently in TC?

Easy 6
11-01-2012, 10:17 PM
I've stated this in another thread but it bears repeating.

Everyone outside of the secretary pool at One Arrowhead Drive is facing certain and impending unemployment.

If Romeo, Daboll, Nick Sirriani, the towel boy, or the guy that applies weekly collagen injections to Winston's DSL's, thought they could win with Stanzi, he'd be in the lineup.

FWIW, Kent Babb stated repeatedly this offseason (and last) that Stanzi would never be an NFL QB. Although I'm absolutely certain that Kent has more knowledge of personnel than Pioli, it's a fairly good bet that Pioli doesn't want him on the field, either.

Its hard to argue with that, because its true... but what other option is there at this point, more biding our time with cassel, brodie quinn?... the current math says its atleast worth a look, if only by virtue of him being the only QB left.

I have to maintain that nothing can be any worse, play the kid.

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:19 PM
On Star Trek, you'd always see the Enterprise trying to escape from a violent space anomaly or trying to avoid annihilation from a fleet of enemy ships. The situation is always the same. Shield/energy/weapons/life support goes on a gradual countdown. 87%... 64%... 42%... 39%... 15%...

Then (let's just say Picard) says "Options? Mr. LaForge!"

Then LaForge says, "Captain, we've got a hull breach imminent if we don't get out of here, but we need power converted through the plasma manifolds, and if they take on any more stress they'll buckle! We'll have a warp core breach!"

Then Picard's just like, "Well, what the fuck can we do?"

Then Data turns around and says, "Captain, why not use the graviton energy from our tractor beam to form a barrier around the plasma coolant while power is routed through those systems? I estimate we would have 15 seconds of time to get our warp engines back online. However, we suffer the risk of overloading the censory matrix. The entire sector would be flooded with graviton radiation"

Captain: *as shit is exploding and catching on fire around him* "MAKE IT SO!"

*It works and the episode ends*

Know why Captain Picard always says "Yes" to that crazy idea? Because if he doesn't, he's going to fucking die, that's why.

Right now Pioli and Crennel are stalling, saying, "Just give the shields some time. They'll hopefully hold long enough until we receive help"

We may as well turn to the crazy solution and try to get something going.

Bump
11-01-2012, 10:22 PM
How does everybody know for sure if Stanzi sucks or not? What is this based on?

FAX
11-01-2012, 10:23 PM
So ... that means that Dr. Crusher gives Clark a morphine injection and a BJ?

FAX

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:24 PM

FAXPretty sure Deanna Troi does that. What else is she going to do in combat?

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM

FAX

That's probably a better scenario than Mr. LaForge.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM

Stanzi sucks because in 5 or 6 plays in preseason, he was literally hit before he was done with his drop back and he couldn't turn that into 50 yard touchdown passes.

Also, he overthrew an open receiver once.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:26 PM

He was a fifth rounder. Tyler Palko started before him. Kyle Orton started before him. Brady Quinn started before him.

Every member of the Chiefs coaching staff and front office are facing certain job loss. If Stanzi had proven anything on the practice field, he'd be in a game.

Occam's Razor.

the Talking Can
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM
there is no conspiracy to hold down the #3 QB on the worst team in the league people....jesus fucking christ

you keep asking the same stupid fucking question over and over just because you don't like the obvious and correct answer...

Dave Lane
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM

FAX

I agree lets see if he has anything at all or else we need 3 QBs next season.

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:30 PM
He was a fifth rounder. Tyler Palko started before him. Kyle Orton started before him. Brady Quinn started before him.

Every member of the Chiefs coaching staff and front office are facing certain job loss. If Stanzi had proven anything on the practice field, he'd be in a game.

Occam's Razor.Stanzi would be on the field if he had beaten Brady Quinn in training camp. He didn't.

Now that Quinn was put in because Cassel sucks, Cassel I guess is the #2. Because Romeo wants the veteran or some shit like that who will give us the best chance to win. That's faulty fucking logic. He wanted a new direction, so when that new direction is gone, the old direction is the best direction now?

Right now Stanzi should be starting. Period.

ClevelandBronco
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
The guy is third string behind Cassel and Quinn, for Pete's sake. As far as I'm concerned, that means that he probably couldn't make the roster of any other team in the league.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM

Occam's Razor.

That's not all that goes into these dumbfucks heads though, Dane.

Listen to Romeos reasoning for who he plays and his biggest factor is experience.

He literally thinks that the more experience a guy has, the better chance he gives you to win.

Listen to the pressers.

SNR
11-01-2012, 10:33 PM
there is no conspiracy to hold down the #3 QB on the worst team in the league people....jesus fucking christ

you keep asking the same stupid fucking question over and over just because you don't like the obvious and correct answer...

No, it's not a conspiracy. It's just stupidity.

When you are dangerously low in chip count in a poker game, you are forced to be reckless with your remaining chips. Playing conservatively won't get you back in the game.

By going to Cassel tonight, Romeo is still folding on high suited runners before the flop just because other people are getting into the pot. He's a shitty poker player and a shitty coach.

the Talking Can
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
No, it's not a conspiracy. It's just stupidity.

When you are dangerously low in chip count in a poker game, you are forced to be reckless with your remaining chips. Playing conservatively won't get you back in the game.

By going to Cassel tonight, Romeo is still folding on high suited runners before the flop just because other people are getting into the pot. He's a shitty poker player and a shitty coach.

ROFL

sure...whatever floats your boat...

Big Smoke
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM

Because he sucks worse than Cassel. Think about that.

DaneMcCloud
That's not all that goes into these dumbfucks heads though, Dane.

Listen to Romeos reasoning for who he plays and his biggest factor is experience.

He literally thinks that the more experience a guy has, the better chance he gives you to win.

Listen to the pressers.

Look, I know you're a Stanzi fan and all and I've flipped you shit (sometimes unnecessarily so) but if Romeo doesn't know he's fighting for his job, he's dumber than anyone that's ever coached, played, managed or had any role in the NFL.

If Ricky Stanzi could deliver, he'd be on the field.

notorious
Stanzi must be a horrifically shitty QB to not see the field.

Eventually we will get bored with the team's current failures, and Stanzi will be good for a lot of new, fresh laughs during the last 2-3 games.

SNR
Whatever. I don't give a flying fuck if Stanzi plays or not. We're far from done in losing enough games. Stanzi would probably lose them all just like Cassel and Quinn would.

I'm just saying. If I were Crennel and I wanted to keep my job next year, I'd be trying everything. I'd be pulling all the levers. Pushing all the buttons.

And I'll bet you would all be doing the same. Feel free to say, "Whatever, Stanzi sucks" but you all know you would.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Right now Stanzi should be starting. Period.

He'd probably last 5 plays, get a concussion, and Cassel would return.

Win-win.

Chocolate Hog
11-01-2012, 10:38 PM
The guy was benched during a pre season game

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Romeo forgot he was active

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Romeo forgot he was active

LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Play him for the simple reason to keep the #1 over all pick locked up.

The dude is garbage and makes Cassel look like Manning. I am all for playing the 5th round nobody.

rockymtnchief
11-01-2012, 10:47 PM
All he has to do is hand off and not fumble. That already makes him better than Mark Castle.

wazu
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
NOTHING is worse than Cassel. Bringing back TYLER FUCKING PALKO would be better than Cassel. Why some can't see this blows my mind.

Chocolate Hog
11-01-2012, 10:50 PM
NOTHING is worse than Cassel. Bringing back TYLER ****ING PALKO would be better than Cassel. Why some can't see this blows my mind.

This isn't true at all.

lcarus
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Stanzi sucks because in 5 or 6 plays in preseason, he was literally hit before he was done with his drop back and he couldn't turn that into 50 yard touchdown passes.

Also, he overthrew an open receiver once.

Plus I thought he looked halfway decent in his first preseason as a rookie. People say "well he was playing against second and third string" which is true, but he was also playing with second and third string teammates. I say start him. So fucking what if he sucks. He probably will, but who really gives a shit at this point. Worst case scenario - he gets his dick knocked in the dirt all day and looks like an idiot in front of America. At least he'll earn a little bit of the money hes been paid to do nothing so far.

Also, and this is a big one...I'm tired of looking at Matt Cassel's stupid face.

wazu
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
This isn't true at all.

2011 Palko = 6 starts, 8 turnovers
2012 Cassel = 6 starts, 18 turnovers

BossChief
11-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Look, I know you're a Stanzi fan and all and I've flipped you shit (sometimes unnecessarily so) but if Romeo doesn't know he's fighting for his job, he's dumber than anyone that's ever coached, played, managed or had any role in the NFL.

If Ricky Stanzi could deliver, he'd be on the field.

You are probably right...but until I get to see my boy playing with the starters in a real NFL game, I'm gonna hold out hope for him because I have seen him play some damn good football.

At this point though, I would almost be pissed if he came in and won a few meaningless games for us and dropped us from the top 3 picks in the process.

That would put him in the same category as Hitler, Cassel, the kicker that shall remain nameless and Osama bin laden.

DaneMcCloud
11-01-2012, 10:56 PM
2011 Palko = 6 starts, 8 turnovers
2012 Cassel = 6 starts, 18 turnovers

That means that Cassel is better, right?

lcarus
11-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I can tell you all one thing. This season and last seasons offensive "efforts" are making Weis look like a fucking genius.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Where would we have picked if Orton didn't win those 2 games and Dexter didn't catch that hail Mary against Chicago last year?...Fucking McCluster caught the winning td against Denver, too didn't he...shit...and then there was the blshit comeback against Indy...

That would have made us 2-14 right?

We got raped out of our chance at RG3, didn't we?

Fuck me.

jspchief
11-01-2012, 11:05 PM
What would it hurt to get the guy some live snaps?

lcarus
11-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Where would we have picked if Orton didn't win those 2 games and Dexter didn't catch that hail Mary against Chicago last year?...Fucking McCluster caught the winning td against Denver, too didn't he...shit...and then there was the blshit comeback against Indy...

Fuck me.

Yep, but all those true fans out there wanted us to win baby! Win at all costs! You play to win the mother fucking game! It was all soooo worth it, because fuck RG3. Who needs him? "There's no guarantee that Luck or RG3 will be good guys!" :mad:

KCChiefsFan88
11-01-2012, 11:08 PM
You are probably right...but until I get to see my boy playing with the starters in a real NFL game, I'm gonna hold out hope for him because I have seen him play some damn good football.

You saw him play "damn good football" as defined in Iowa Hawkeyes football terms.

Stanzi is not an NFL QB. He is worse than Brodie Croyle.

I agree that the Chiefs should be playing Stanzi... he is one of only two QBs in the league (Quinn being the other) who is WORSE than Cassel and will ensure the Chiefs don't sneak a win the rest of the season and secure the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Ace Gunner
11-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Because Matt Cassel is the Garbage Man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rVLpaiH2hbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

okcchief
11-01-2012, 11:10 PM
I say why the fuck not. Who cares if you get your ass kicked worse

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:18 PM
You saw him play "damn good football" as defined in Iowa Hawkeyes football terms.

Stanzi is not an NFL QB. He is worse than Brodie Croyle.

I agree that the Chiefs should be playing Stanzi... he is one of only two QBs in the league (Quinn being the other) who is WORSE than Cassel and will ensure the Chiefs don't sneak a win the rest of the season and secure the #1 overall pick in the draft.

That's bullshit.

Look at Iowa win loss record in the surrounding years without Stanzi and with him or the record in the few games he missed due to injury.

Go watch any of the YouTube videos on the guy and tell me he didn't make NFL throws against bigtime schools. When they played ranked teams, he stepped up damn near every time and won the games.

Oh well...time will tell and to this point I look to be completely wrong about the kid and I hope that continues so we get Geno Smith and don't get stuck with Tony Romo 2.

ClevelandBronco
11-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Where would we have picked if Orton didn't win those 2 games and Dexter didn't catch that hail Mary against Chicago last year?...****ing McCluster caught the winning td against Denver, too didn't he...shit...and then there was the blshit comeback against Indy...

**** me.

I'm telling you, man, letting Orton go when he did, knowing where he'd likely go, may have been a genius move on Elway's part.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm telling you, man, letting Orton go when he did, knowing where he'd likely go, may have been a genius move on Elway's part.

I have no doubts. That horse faced son of a bitch used car salesman fucked us again. I have no doubts that he did some underhanded shit to get Peyton to listen to Denver before he threw our name in the hat, too.

I was told during that span of time that KC tried EVERYRHING to try and bring Peyton in, but that he didn't have any desire to compete between division rivals for his services because he didn't want his medical records released to both division teams and that was a big part of why KC got shunned.

Elway knew he had to get Peyton if he was gonna have a chance over the next few years and I still think he and drunky offered Peyton other under the table benefits to get him to serious listen to their offer...I still think Manning would have made KC a superbowl contender...knowing full well how this season has played out thus far.

Chiefspants
11-01-2012, 11:44 PM

Fuck me.

Don't forget the fumbled snap of Mr. Rivers.

It's sad that 7-9 was truly a miracle season for us.

lcarus
11-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Why can't everyone just agree that they should play Stanzi already? Even the haters of Stanzi - let him play so at least everyone will shut up about him finally.

keg in kc
11-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Sure, go ahead and play Ricky Cassel. Why not.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't forget the fumbled snap of Mr. Rivers.

It's sad that 7-9 was truly a miracle season for us.

1-15 and we draft Andrew Luck if it weren't for our own "good luck?"

In the words of that bitch from white men can't jump:

Because sometimes when you win, you really lose and sometimes when you lose...you really win"

Fuck the 2011-2012 Chiefs and meaningless wins.

Oh, and Fuck Pawnmower and every post he ever made defending Cassel and Clowning those of us that wanted to suck for luck.

You would think a guy that claims to be some big chess freak would understand the concept of sacrificing some pawns and a rook to get checkmate in place.

Oops

Aspengc8
11-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I hope Stanzi gets released.. then trashes us. He's got talent, needs some good coaching.

ptlyon
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM

Cuz it's like when you get yourself a high priced hooker, you use and abuse that shit for every second you got it

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
When you've scored 2 TD's in over 40 drives, you can't afford to take risks!!!!!

Fuck it, I've got nothing.

MahiMike
11-02-2012, 11:30 AM

exactly. that's why he needs to play. also to cement the ineptitude of pioli's qb knowledge.

Rooster
11-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Romeo is not exactly sure.

LMAOLMAO

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 11:47 AM

no, he's totally terrible.

The only reason Pioli drafted him is because Pioli and Ferentz are buttbuddies.

The reason he doesn't play is because he's terrible. Haley knew it, Crennel knows it, and we know.

Remember when Bob Gretz or whoever asked Haley last year 'Why is Tyler Palko your backup'? or 'Why is Palko starting?' and Haley hung his head a little and sighed and goes 'I don't know.'?? What he meant to say was 'It's either him or Ricky Stanzi. And Ricky Stanzi sucks worse than Tyler Palko. I have nothing but shit QBs on my roster, my best shitty QB is hurt and the GM is a soulless prick who wouldn't know talent if Springsteen, McCartney and Elton John were having a songwriting contest in the living room. The owner lives in Dallas, and I've done all I can by motivating Derrick Johnson, D-Bowe, Jamal Charles, and the rest of Carl Peterson's talented leftovers into attaining at least some of their potential....but I can't do anything with these shit quarterbacks.'

That's what he meant to say.

1-15 would be in the bag.

I wonder what overrated lineman from LSU is coming out in the draft?? We sure could use another one of those. Especially at #1 overall $$...

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 11:50 AM
exactly. that's why he needs to play. also to cement the ineptitude of pioli's qb knowledge.

that has already been established without putting Stanzi out there.

cookster50
11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Behind this OL, not even Peyton Manning would have a chance.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 11:53 AM

LMAO

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 11:56 AM
What happens if the "chosen one" Mr. Smith comes out next year and plays exactly like Stanzi did, in the combined half of a preseason game with the back-ups?

Will he be shitty and cast aside also?

This is assuming we draft him, of course.

Brock
11-02-2012, 11:58 AM
What happens if the "chosen one" Mr. Smith comes out next year and plays exactly like Stanzi did, in the combined half of a preseason game with the back-ups?

Will he be shitty and cast aside also?

This is assuming we draft him, of course.

Why would he be playing a "combined half of a preseason game with the back-ups"?

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm just making the scenario the same. That's all that Stanzi has seen and people say he's the worst since Cassel, so what if Geno came out and did the same thing?

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm just making the scenario the same. That's all that Stanzi has seen and people say he's the worst since Cassel, so what if Geno came out and did the same thing?

It isn't the same scenario. One is a first rounder who's going to start immediately. The other is Ricky Stanzi.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM
It isn't the same scenario. One is a first rounder who's going to start immediately. The other is Ricky Stanzi.

This....

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 12:08 PM

There are no guarantees in football, answer the question.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 12:10 PM

You invest in a 1st rd QB, you give him every opportunity to succeed or fail..

You dont invest in some 5th round garbage in hopes of "finding a diamond in the rough" or some other bullshit phrase..

Its not even a discussion...

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM

You're being ridiculous.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM

This is truth.

I'm one of Stanzis biggest supporters and even I would rather see a guy with Geno Smiths upside starting over him.

It's not even close, really.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM

Geno Smith is WAY overrated - Vince Young, mk 2013

He would fare marginally better than Stanzi on sheer talent alone, but just barely.

There are no true Franchise QBs coming out this year - this is the worst year possible to be in this position. Geno Smith is NOT the answer

This team needs a complete overhaul, starting with the GM. One QB cannot fix this mess.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:18 PM

Cmon man...Stanzi has trouble with the deep ball, has inconsistent accuracy, makes questionable decisions at times and wasn't looked at by evaluators as a starter. Sucks, but it's true.

Guys like Stanzi only get a chance when other options are exhausted...no matter how much some of us don't want to believe that. It's politics.

Guys like Geno, Barkley and others are handed a starting job and they have to lose it by playing poorly for multiple years. It's all about upside and how many things the quarterback can do to help a team win and there are 3 guys in this upcoming draft that I would rather have starting over Stanzi and I have bought into Stanzi.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM

He would fare marginally better than Stanzi on sheer talent alone, but just barely.

There are no true Franchise QBs coming out this year - this is the worst year possible to be in this position. Geno Smith is NOT the answer

This team needs a complete overhaul, starting with the GM. One QB cannot fix this mess.

There are several QB's coming out that will have decent NFL careers. Its not the worst year ever for QB's...

There are franchise QB's in this draft.

raybec 4
11-02-2012, 12:20 PM

That's the issue- we've been in this position for ten years. Taking a QB in the first round is the only sane thing to do at this point.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:21 PM

Obviously another BlackBob mult. The dumbassery is unmistakable.

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:23 PM

Ryan Leaf, Brady Quinn, Blaine Gabbert....and many other first round busts. Being first round doesn't mean anything. Tom Brady (yes an anomoly) was 6th round.

Reerun_KC
Obviously another BlackBob mult. The dumbassery is unmistakable.

:clap:

rabblerouser
That's the issue- we've been in this position for ten years. Taking a QB in the first round is the only sane thing to do at this point.

Not Geno Smith.

And forgive me for being leery of any USC qb named Matt or Mark, gnome saine??

Reerun_KC
Ryan Leaf, Brady Quinn, Blaine Gabbert....and many other first round busts. Being first round doesn't mean anything. Tom Brady (yes an anomoly) was 6th round.

:eek: I did not know this... Thank you for this insight.

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM

ROFL The idiots never stop.

FAX
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
I don't know why people are so fixated on ideas like "Let's see what Stanzi has ..." or "He couldn't be any worse ...".

The fact is that it doesn't matter. You don't play Stanzi in GT in order to evaluate his skills. The reality is that he's either our #2 or #3 Suck Ass Doofus (depending on the current position of Quinn's brain relative to his skull).

You put Stanzi in because your emergency backup could use the reps. You also eliminate the possibility that your #1 Suck Ass Doofus is injured again.

It's completely asinine to keep playing #1 Suck Ass Doofus in those situations. Just as it's asinine for Roleo to refuse to name his emergency Suck Ass Doofus out of concern that it would give our opponents an advantage. It's stupid.

FAX

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:27 PM
ROFL The idiots never stop.

thats right, you never do....your answer shows you are an idiot

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
There are several QB's coming out that will have decent NFL careers. Its not the worst year ever for QB's...

There are franchise QB's in this draft.

really? No shit? did not know that:eek:

Red Beans
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM

That would make him the busiest gopher in all the NFL. Nice...

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
thats right, you never do....your answer shows you are an idiot

Go put your helmet back on, Corky.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM

Yeah, ok and Brees was a 2nd rounder, Montana went in the 3rd...

But I'd say it's early to call Gabbert a bust, and to be fair, Brady Quinn hasn't really ever been in any kind of decent situation; he's had 13 starts on shit teams - Troy Aikman looked like dogshit when the Cowboys went 1-15 in his first year as a starter...

I don't know if ANY qb can 'succeed' on this team with the roster and chemistry displayed. Pioli needs to go before anything happens. Projection in a QB with Pioli still calling the shots just pisses me off more - a self-perpetuating cycle.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM

But I'd say it's early to call Gabbert a bust, and to be fair, Brady Quinn hasn't really ever been in any kind of decent situation; he's had 13 starts on shit teams - Troy Aikman looked like dogshit when the Cowboys went 1-15 in his first year as a starter...

I don't know if ANY qb can 'succeed' on this team with the roster and chemistry displayed. Pioli needs to go before anything happens. Projection in a QB with Pioli still calling the shots just pisses me off more - a self-perpetuating cycle.

STFU BlackBob3

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM

agree, the point I was making to the dumb asses is that his claim that because he is a first rounder, he will start and make a difference. That isn't necessarily so...especially if Pioli is picking.

I can't think of any QB who would come to this clown circus.

the Talking Can
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM

jesus god....black boob?

whoman69
11-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Behind this OL, not even Peyton Manning would have a chance.
:rolleyes:

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:41 PM
agree, the point I was making to the dumb asses is that his claim that because he is a first rounder, he will start and make a difference. That isn't necessarily so...especially if Pioli is picking.

I can't think of any QB who would come to this clown circus.

No, because we'll pick a QB NUMBER ONE OVERALL only to sit him on the bench.

You're a freaking moron.

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:42 PM
No, because we'll pick a QB NUMBER ONE OVERALL only to sit him on the bench.

You're a freaking moron.

and you trust pioli's ability to draft a qb? we know who the moron is now. thanks for clarifying

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 12:43 PM

DIE in an AIDS infested fire.

JFC.

What's with these dumbass n00bs lately?

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 12:44 PM
and you trust pioli's ability to draft a qb? we know who the moron is now. thanks for clarifying

There's absolutely no way Pioli is the GM of the Chiefs in 2013.

But to answer your question, not a chance in hell.

Brock
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM

and the answer to the question "how stupid do you have to be to think Pioli survives a 1-15 season" has been answered at last.

King_Chief_Fan
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
There's absolutely no way Pioli is the GM of the Chiefs in 2013.

But to answer your question, not a chance in hell.

I hope you are right about that Dane

Pawnmower
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM

Honestly if he isn't right about that, I might try and get an apprenticeship with the drafturbators and seek a position with the high council of hatred.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
BlackBob even insinuated that this driving wheel pis is his mult, too. Said something about his other account having an avatar that would be hard to draw. It's like corky to the tenth power.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Since I am on pawnsmokers ignore list, can someone ask him a question for me...or just quote this post so he is forced to see it...

If you are such a good Chess player, how can you NOT understand the simple concept that the NFL is a chess match and that this season is like sacrificing a couple pawns and a bishop to get the opposing queen and king in compromising positions?

You call us "traitors" for doing nothing more than emphasizing the need to set up moves ahead of time to have the best chance to actually win a game.

What you think is that it would be worthwhile to play a chess match without either rook, one bishop and no queen against an opponent with a full arsenal and an extra queen.

Chocolate Hog
11-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Since I am on pwansmkmers ignore list, can someone ask him a question for me...or just quote this post so he is forced to see it...

If you are such a good Chess player, how can you NLT understand the concept that the NFL is a chess match and that this season is like sacrificing a couple pawns and a bishop to get the opposing queen and king in compromising positions?

You call us "traitors" for doing nothing more than emphasizing the need to set up moves ahead of time to have the best chance to actually win a game.

What you think is that it would be worthwhile to play a chess match without either rook, one bishop and no queen against an opponent with a full arsenal and an extra queen.

Hey Pawnsmoker answer Boss's question.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 12:58 PM
He doesn't need to answer.

He already stated in another thread that he's had it with this regime.

He's one of us now. :evil:

BossChief
11-02-2012, 01:00 PM
He doesn't need to answer.

He already stated in another thread that he's had it with this regime.

He's one of us now. :evil:

That has NOTHING to do with my question, but thanks anyway.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 01:03 PM
BlackBob even insinuated that this driving wheel pis is his mult, too. Said something about his other account having an avatar that would be hard to draw. It's like corky to the tenth power.

Either you are an ignorant twat without a life, your mother ate lead paint chips as a child, or your father is your uncle.

Probably all three, when I think about it.

I hate your mother for not aborting your fetus.

PunkinDrublic
11-02-2012, 01:04 PM
I hope they do play Stanzi and he stinks up the joint so these hawkeyebators can STFU once and for all. By the way your golden boy Moeaki hasn't done shit since coming back from injury.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 01:05 PM

True Fan is True.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 01:08 PM
I hope they do play Stanzi and he stinks up the joint so these hawkeyebators can STFU once and for all. By the way your golden boy Moeaki hasn't done shit since coming back from injury.

I don't think a single one of the 'ACL 3' is fully recovered...but Moeaki was never gonna make people forget about Gonzalez, not even before his 5th major knee injury.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 01:09 PM

Clark and the Hunt Family can't possibly retain Pioli, if for the P.R. factor alone.

Everyone media outlet, including the NFL Network anchors and reporters themselves, have made mention of Pioli's bad drafts and personnel decisions, not to mention the failure of Matt Cassel.

Clark HAS to make a change, if for pride in the family name, alone.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't think a single one of the 'ACL 3' is fully recovered...but Moeaki was never gonna make people forget about Gonzalez, not even before his 5th major knee injury.

He had broken bones at Iowa...not knee injuries or ligament damage.

Go fist your grandmother.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Clark and the Hunt Family can't possibly retain Pioli, if for the P.R. factor alone.

Everyone media outlet, including the NFL Network anchors and reporters themselves, have made mention of Pioli's bad drafts and personnel decisions, not to mention the failure of Matt Cassel.

Clark HAS to make a change, if for pride in the family name, alone.

This Deal is....

wait for it...

DONE.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:22 PM

Actually his elbow injury was an "all of the above" injury. Ligaments, tendons, bones...it was one of the worst injuries I've ever seen...

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
That has NOTHING to do with my question, but thanks anyway.

Your question was predicated on the fact he referred to us as "traitors". He obviously no longer feels that way.

So answering your question is moot.

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Through all of that I still didn't see an answer. I believe that the same people on here sucking off just about any QB that we could take in the first round (excluding the one we already have) will be ready to throw he ass overboard with the first couple of int's.

This place doesn't have the patience to develop a QB and it is being proven with the comments about Quinn and Stanzi. They both may be the worst Qb's since Cassel, but how will we know if we don't give them a shot and by a shot I mean more than two games or more that a half in the preseason.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Actually his elbow injury was an "all of the above" injury. Ligaments, tendons, bones...it was one of the worst injuries I've ever seen...
I was responding to his claim that it was Moeakis 5th knee injury.
Your question was predicated on the fact he referred to us as "traitors". He obviously no longer feels that way.

So answering your question is moot.
Just because he is ok with a regime change, doesn't mean he is ok with losing the games necessary to do this the right way.

That's clearly the part I was asking about.

I want to hear Pawn say he is openly rooting for losses because that is the only move in this chess match that has a chance to end with a check mate.

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Through all of that I still didn't see an answer. I believe that the same people on here sucking off just about any QB that we could take in the first round (excluding the one we already have) will be ready to throw he ass overboard with the first couple of int's.

This place doesn't have the patience to develop a QB and it is being proven with the comments about Quinn and Stanzi. They both may be the worst Qb's since Cassel, but how will we know if we don't give them a shot and by a shot I mean more than two games or more that a half in the preseason.

You are making up shit to fit your agenda...

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 01:37 PM

You're a fucking idiot

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Just because he is ok with a regime change, doesn't mean he is ok with losing the games necessary to do this the right way.

That's clearly the part I was asking about.

I want to hear Pawn say he is openly rooting for losses because that is the only move in this chess match that has a chance to end with a check mate.

Sorry.

He's NOT just ok with regime change. He's prepared for what needs to happen in order for it to take place.

He made a post in another thread where he laid it all out.

Chiefnj2
11-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Geno Smith may be overrated but he is nothing like Vince Young. Completely different players.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Geno Smith may be overrated but he is nothing like Vince Young. Completely different players.

Vince Young's throwing motion was almost as jacked up as his head.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:53 PM

Exactly.

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
You are making up shit to fit your agenda...

I'm not making up shit. Regardless of the round he was drafted in, Stanzi hasn't played in a real game and you guys say he's Matt Cassel's twin.
Now, if he doesn't come in this season at all, then fuck it move on, but damn let's at least see before we decided to dump him.

Next, everyone is crying about a damn first round QB. "All we need is a first round QB, it doesn't matter who just a first rounder" Well we fucking have one and people won't give him more that two games. I'm not saying he's good now or will be good later, again, I would like the sample size to be more that two games.

I don't think the majority of you who want this magically QB to come in a save this shit franchise, have the patience to go through what it might take to get there.

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
You're a fucking idiot

I love you too, suga foot.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 02:11 PM

Never heard of facetiousness, or sarcasm, eh???

I know, abstract concepts are lost on such double-digit IQ-having inbred imbecilic simpletons such as yourself.

I feel sorry for your grandmother. She probably feels sorry for your mother, and your mother blames herself. Kind of like how Pioli will never blame himself for the mess he created.

Now please, quit trolling me around the board. Just because you have nothing better in life to do, doesn't mean I don't.

Ya ignorant wretch.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm not making up shit. Regardless of the round he was drafted in, Stanzi hasn't played in a real game and you guys say he's Matt Cassel's twin.
Now, if he doesn't come in this season at all, then **** it move on, but damn let's at least see before we decided to dump him.

Next, everyone is crying about a damn first round QB. "All we need is a first round QB, it doesn't matter who just a first rounder" Well we ****ing have one and people won't give him more that two games. I'm not saying he's good now or will be good later, again, I would like the sample size to be more that two games.

I don't think the majority of you who want this magically QB to come in a save this shit franchise, have the patience to go through what it might take to get there.

It's true - Brady Quinn was a first round draft pick who has played less than one full season on some absolutely pathetic teams, and has already won more games in the 12 or 13 NFL starts than Troy Aikman did in his first 16 (1-15).

Not saying Quinn is the answer...but how would we know??

I would be cool with Quinn competing with a 1st or 2nd rounder in camp...as long as Piol, Crennel, and Matt cASShoLe are nowhere around.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Never heard of facetiousness, or sarcasm, eh???

I know, abstract concepts are lost on such double-digit IQ-having inbred imbecilic simpletons such as yourself.

I feel sorry for your grandmother. She probably feels sorry for your mother, and your mother blames herself. Kind of like how Pioli will never blame himself for the mess he created.

Now please, quit trolling me around the board. Just because you have nothing better in life to do, doesn't mean I don't.

Ya ignorant wretch.
Simple question:

Are you Mugsy/BlackBob/Spongeboobblackpants?

You have basically said the exact same shit he has over and over, so it's a legitimate question.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Simple question:

Are you Mugsy/BlackBob/Spongeboobblackpants?

You have basically said the exact same shit he has over and over, so it's a legitimate question.

No.

I have answered that before, to you, as have members of the mod staff.

Sorry that you're stuck on it. You seem to have comprehension problems, though, so I'm patient with you. I understand that some people have special needs that have to be attended to, and you are obviously one of those people.

Good for you, learning how to type all by yourself!! I'll bet you turned the computer on by yourself, too!! And you're such a good speller!! I'm very proud of you!!

the Talking Can
11-02-2012, 02:48 PM
It's true - Brady Quinn was a first round draft pick who has played less than one full season on some absolutely pathetic teams, and has already won more games in the 12 or 13 NFL starts than Troy Aikman did in his first 16 (1-15).

I would be cool with Quinn competing with a 1st or 2nd rounder in camp...as long as Piol, Crennel, and Matt cASShoLe are nowhere around.

has to be the black retard

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Did you watch the Tampa game? The Oakland game?

If so, there's your answer. Dumbass.

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 02:59 PM

So every QB in the league should judged on two games and no we not counting Cleveland.

Jive Ass
11-02-2012, 03:04 PM
I really wonder how many of our QBs aren't competent because of the staff behind them more than anything. Cassel is bad, but Weis made him look like a hero. Could Stanzi have had tons of potential exiting college, but was never given a legitimate look or the right coaching to become great in the NFL? Just a thought, but I always wonder about stuff like that.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 03:05 PM

Yeah, I was at the Oakland game. I had barely taken my seat and pulled out the flask before cASShole was in the game.

Again, Aikman looked like TOTAL DOGSHIT for almost two whole years. He went 1-15 as a rookie.

Of COURSE Quinn looks like shit on this team; Joe Montana would not be able to move this mess - Crennell and Daboll are fucking morons, terrible HC and OC and it shows. It's a mess from the top down, it starts with Pioli. Sorry of you think a qb will somehow save the MESS of this team...but it won't. There's NO depth in the secondary, LB OR offensive line - somehow, there are 3 first rders on the D-line AND THEY ALL SUCK. The best WR is an oblivious head case, the 2nd best WR never sees the field and none of it matters because the GM won't bring in a QB that could get either one of them the ball...

so who gives a shit what you think?? It's the truth.

My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Dumbass.

Brock
11-02-2012, 03:05 PM
So every QB in the league should judged on two games and no we not counting Cleveland.

Can we finally stop trying to recycle other team's trash into starting QBs?

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 03:06 PM

More fucking stupidity

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I was at the Oakland game. I had barely taken my seat and pulled out the flask before cASShole was in the game.

Again, Aikman looked like TOTAL DOGSHIT for almost two whole years. He went 1-15 as a rookie.

Of COURSE Quinn looks like shit on this team; Joe Montana would not be able to move this mess - Crennell and Daboll are fucking morons, terrible HC and OC and it shows. It's a mess from the top down, it starts with Pioli. Sorry of you think a qb will somehow save the MESS of this team...but it won't. There's NO depth in the secondary, LB OR offensive line - somehow, there are 3 first rders on the D-line AND THEY ALL SUCK. The best WR is an oblivious head case, the 2nd best WR never sees the field and none of it matters because the GM won't bring in a QB that could get either one of them the ball...

so who gives a shit what you think?? It's the truth.

My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Dumbass.

LMAO

Aikman.

LMAO

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 03:08 PM

Dane has proven to be the all-knowing NFL QB guru - lots of teams vie for his astute analysis and breakdowns of each draft eligible qb in the weeks leading up to the combine each year.

Or maybe he's an overweight bully who never quite grew up emotionally, posting on a Chiefs messageboard out of frustration.

Hard call, that one...

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Dane has proven to be the all-knowing NFL QB guru - lots of teams vie for his astute analysis and breakdowns of each draft eligible qb in the weeks leading up to the combine each year.

Or maybe he's an overweight bully who never quite grew up emotionally, posting on a Chiefs messageboard out of frustration.

Hard call, that one...

LMAO

If you and Bobtard aren't one and the same, I'm betting you're related.

Inbred, but related.

rabblerouser
11-02-2012, 03:13 PM
LMAO

If you and Bobtard aren't one and the same, I'm betting you're related.

Inbred, but related.

Still stuck on Bob, huh??

What, did he promise you exciting sexual favors and diappear, leaving your insatiable homoerotic desires unfulfilled...or even unrequited??

Hey, I gotta go - it's Friday Night and I got one of those 'lives' you've heard about.

Keep posting - I might check back and respond.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath while you wait.

DaneMcCloud
11-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Still stuck on Bob, huh??

What, did he promise you exciting sexual favors and diappear, leaving your insatiable homoerotic desires unfulfilled...or even unrequited??

Hey, I gotta go - it's Friday Night and I got one of those 'lives' you've heard about.

Keep posting - I might check back and respond.

Do us all a favor and hold your breath while you wait.

Run along and go fuck yourself.

FAX
11-02-2012, 04:02 PM
...My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Dumbass.

Sometimes you purchase them reading material and they eat the pages.

FAX

BossChief
11-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Spongeblack tardpants said he wasn't BlackBob, too...before we outed him.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Sometimes you purchase them reading material and they eat the pages.

FAX

ROFL

Exactly

keg in kc
11-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Answer: because he sucks.