PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs There is Absolutely No Excuse Now

whoman69
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM
The season is clearly over. Matt Cassel = Proven Fail. Brady Quinn = Proven Fail.

Stanzi needs to start for this team the rest of the year. A change needs to be made. The future is now. They cannot play any worse than they are now. You have a long week of prep coming up.

fire_egoli
11-01-2012, 10:26 PM
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION

Bewbies
11-01-2012, 10:26 PM
If nobody in the front office or coaching staff think he's good enough to save their jobs, he sucks.

notorious
11-01-2012, 10:27 PM
What 's wrong with the other threads?

KcMizzou
11-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Heh. Stanzi

Fuck it, why not?

mnchiefsguy
11-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Heh. Stanzi

**** it, why not?

Yeah, why not. He can't be any worse than what was on the field tonight.

BossChief
11-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Q

Aries Walker
11-01-2012, 11:10 PM
I think this may qualify for Double-Q. It seems like it's most of what this forum has been talking about for weeks.

Bump
11-01-2012, 11:53 PM
I know right? I wish Tanney wasn't on IR. I'd say fuck it and let him go out there. Who cares. See who is gonna be our #1 draft pick QB's backup or if they slightly resemble a possible backup or not. Why the fuck is Stanzi still on the roster if he sucks this bad? why?

Guru
11-01-2012, 11:54 PM
If nobody in the front office or coaching staff think he's good enough to save their jobs, he sucks.

Nothing will save their jobs.

Bump
11-02-2012, 12:04 AM

nothing better

BossChief
11-02-2012, 12:09 AM
I know right? I wish Tanney wasn't on IR. I'd say fuck it and let him go out there. Who cares. See who is gonna be our #1 draft pick QB's backup or if they slightly resemble a possible backup or not. Why the fuck is Stanzi still on the roster if he sucks this bad? why?

Exactly.

If he sucks bad nough they won't play him in a situation like this, release him.

They should have used the roster spot on a guy like David Garrard or signed a guy like Jason Campbell or Kyle Orton when they had the chance.

KC Tattoo
11-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Can't believe nobody else has brought this up before. I think your onto something..

Otter
11-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Heh. Stanzi

Fuck it, why not?

^

AussieChiefsFan
11-02-2012, 01:45 AM
May as well.

Count Zarth
11-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Starting Stanzi after Pitt is a win win.

You see what he has, if anything.

Even if he has something, it's likely it's not enough to screw up draft position.

We know Cassel and Quinn need cut. Does Stanzi? Can he be a #2?

Find out plz.

(we won't)

AussieChiefsFan
11-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Starting Stanzi after Pitt is a win win.

You see what he has, if anything.

Even if he has something, it's likely it's not enough to screw up draft position.

We know Cassel and Quinn need cut. Does Stanzi? Can he be a #2?

Find out plz.

(we won't)^

KC Tattoo
11-02-2012, 01:56 AM
This is why I wanted to see him last year just to find out if he has what it takes. Not to care about the ints he is liable to throw but to find out if he can march a team down for a TD on any given drive. Cassell sure the hell can't. Quinn we have seen what he can do. Fuck them both.

With out Jamaal Charles having a huge run now and then we just cannot move the ball in any consistency down the field. This team blows and Cassell sucks.

bevischief
11-02-2012, 04:50 AM

Next banner.

ChiefMojo
11-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Pretty much that is my feeling. If he sucks to much to play, cut him now. If not, then play him no matter how bad and not ready he is. He can't be any worse than Cassel or Quinn? I really don't see ANY QB returning after this season if we clean house. Might as well let Stanzi have his shot and get him a little film out there for other teams to possibly pick him up if he is sorta solid (as a 3rd teamer).

3rd&48ers
11-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Did yall see Bowe laughing when you were getting pounded last night? what was up with that?

AussieChiefsFan
11-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Did yall see Bowe laughing when you were getting pounded last night? what was up with that?No, I didn't. you got a vid or gif of it...?

Count Zarth
11-02-2012, 06:45 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1671735/we_remad.gif

3rd&48ers
11-02-2012, 06:56 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1671735/we_remad.gif

That was Cassel jawing at Baldwin there wasn't it?

And no I don't have a vid or a gif , I was watching it live and wondered if someone else saw what I thought I saw. Maybe I was sleepy

Brainiac
11-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Because Scott Pioli and the coaching staff are such good evaluators of talent?

By the way, I think Stanzi sucks too. But not because Pioli thinks so.

WhiteWhale
11-02-2012, 07:44 AM
I would start Stanzi.

Not because I think he's good, but because... what's the fucking harm? What BAD could possibly come of it?

Just say "Hey Stanzi, if you can take a lead at any point in this game, the job is yours until we draft a QB and cut you next year."

Or, you know... whatever.

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Yes, start Stanzi, but unfortunately, last night, Matt wasn't the problem. I wanted him to suck like no one has ever....well just to be himself, but he played kinda okay. After seeing him try and do okay, I doubt Stanzi will see the field until the last two/three weeks of the year.

ILChief
11-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Quinn is technically the starter, I expect him to start vs PIT

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Lenny just said on the radio that it would be a disservice to Stanzi to start him right now.

AussieChiefsFan
11-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Lenny just said on the radio that it would be a disservice to Stanzi to start him right now.Oh lenny

whoman69
11-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Yes, start Stanzi, but unfortunately, last night, Matt wasn't the problem. I wanted him to suck like no one has ever....well just to be himself, but he played kinda okay. After seeing him try and do okay, I doubt Stanzi will see the field until the last two/three weeks of the year.

Really? Despite what Mayock said, the tipped interception was so far out in front of Dex that he could only get one hand on it. Is the fumble really not his fault too? Too many excuses, no real answers.

theelusiveeightrop
11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
getting sympathy texts from a colleague in State College now. great.

FAX
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
That was Cassel jawing at Baldwin there wasn't it?

And no I don't have a vid or a gif , I was watching it live and wondered if someone else saw what I thought I saw. Maybe I was sleepy

Yeah, it was. Cassel had just thrown the ball into a giant, empty space and decided that it was Baldwin's fault so he lit into him. Baldwin, however, wasn't having any of it and decided to fire back to the point that his teammates had to calm him down in the offensive huddle as they prepared to execute the next idiotic, futile play.

FAX

Brock
11-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Did yall see Bowe laughing when you were getting pounded last night? what was up with that?

He isn't going to be here next year, what does he care?

3rd&48ers
11-02-2012, 10:03 AM
He isn't going to be here next year, what does he care?

Yea one of these days us fans are going to figure out they only do it for the check

Chief Faithful
11-02-2012, 10:51 AM
I was so excited to have Dabol in KC because I thought he would run the same down the field offense he ran in Miami, but Cassel can't do it. Cassel sucks so bad that they can't put the ball down the field so he needs to go, now.

unothadeal
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Heh. Stanzi

Fuck it, why not?

What if he's juuuust good enough to give Pioli a reason not to draft a QB #1

whoman69
11-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Lenny just said on the radio that it would be a disservice to Stanzi to start him right now.

Did he say why?

whoman69
11-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I was so excited to have Dabol in KC because I thought he would run the same down the field offense he ran in Miami, but Cassel can't do it. Cassel sucks so bad that they can't put the ball down the field so he needs to go, now.

Any gameplan goes right out the window. Throw out half the playbook with Cassel.

htismaqe
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Did he say why?

Because the team is a fucking mess and it's too much to put on him. Basically said there's no way for him to succeed.

KC Tattoo
11-02-2012, 02:03 PM

Bowe is a good player on a shit team. Just like us he has to laugh as an expression of disbelief. Bowe has a bubbly personality that's his nature. Your reading too much into it.

3rd&48ers
11-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Bowe is a good player on a shit team. Just like us he has to laugh as an expression of disbelief. Bowe has a bubbly personality that's his nature. Your reading too much into it.

cmon man, you are homering again

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 02:06 PM
It doesnt matter, Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi, they are all proven fails.

Pure garbage. I want the QB that gives us the best chance to lose out. Stanzi is that guy. He is absolutely the worse of the 3. So why not play the 5th round nobody.

BossChief
11-02-2012, 02:09 PM

Pure garbage. I want the QB that gives us the best chance to lose out. Stanzi is that guy. He is absolutely the worse of the 3. So why not play the 5th round nobody.

Hahaha

Stanzi hasn't even played a single snap with the starting unit and somehow you equate that to him being a "proven fail".

Nice.

KC Tattoo
11-02-2012, 02:26 PM
cmon man, you are homering again

I'm describing Bowe as a person. He has a bubbly personality, that's just the way he is. That is not homering that is my opinion of him. How is he suppose to act after all that's been going on? He got treated like shit by Pioli and he knows he wont be here after the season. I don't think he is happy but his personality isn't going come across as being a poor sport or of anger.

KC Dan
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Bowe is a good player on a shit team. Just like us he has to laugh as an expression of disbelief. Bowe has a bubbly personality that's his nature. Your reading too much into it.I wouldn't say a good player, I'd say he is ok. He fumbles and drops far too many passes for my liking

durtyrute
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM

This is exactly what I was talking about, thanks.

Brock
11-02-2012, 02:50 PM
I wouldn't say a good player, I'd say he is ok. He fumbles and drops far too many passes for my liking

He has lost one fumble in his entire career and averages less than one a year. He's the best receiver this team has had since Otis Taylor, but yeah, he's "ok".

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 02:53 PM
This is exactly what I was talking about, thanks.

You beating off a 5th rd nobody isnt related to a 1st rd QB... But keep whacking your pecker on the keyboard about it.

I have zero desire to waste time on Stanzi or you for that matter...

Reerun_KC
11-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Hahaha

Stanzi hasn't even played a single snap with the starting unit and somehow you equate that to him being a "proven fail".

Nice.

Youre Welcome...

KC Dan
11-02-2012, 03:03 PM
He has lost one fumble in his entire career and averages less than one a year. He's the best receiver this team has had since Otis Taylor, but yeah, he's "ok".Yep, I messed the fumble thing up. It just seems like all his drops are fumbles...LMAO I don't know about the Otis Taylor thing though. Maybe if the team would have the lead once or win or something positive, I could feel that way but I'm seriously jaded now

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Bench Cassel :hmmm: Interdasting. Never thought of that before.

whoman69
11-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Bench Cassel :hmmm: Interdasting. Never thought of that before.

and Quinn...a new idea like the golden arcs

http://25.media.tumblr.com/aGkz4XFcZnoz3yplOdlfrM3qo1_500.jpg