PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Len Dawson interviews Pioli...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 07:22 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p8rs4IPmpD4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Lenny has the standing to ask the questions that should be asked. Now we'll see if he has the stones.

Just to be safe, I think that Pioli should bring his daughter with him.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 07:25 PM
This is either a total snuff job by the Chiefs to gain favor with the fans, and a horrible warning sign that Pioli isn't getting fired...

Or Len's doing us all a solid.

milkman
This is just going to be a fluffer piece.

SNR
I really wish Len would say something like, "Sometimes I wish I still had prostate cancer so I could take my mind off the pain of watching you take a giant shit on the team I've stood by for years."

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 07:26 PM
He is suppose ask him whats went wrong with the season and what he is going to do to fix it...

I feel this is damage control and Pioli will be here next year.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 07:26 PM

Why would Len even agree to do a fluff piece? Jesus Christ. He hates Pioli.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM

Good question. I wonder if Chunt is turning him loose on Pioli

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Someone please get video of this

Inmem58
Bet it'll be weak.

milkman

I'm not in KC, so I don't know if the announcing team is employed by the Chiefs or just approved by the Chiefs, but either way, Lenny is still employed by the grace of the KC Chiefs.

Bowser
11-03-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not in KC, so I don't know if the announcing team is employed by the Chiefs or just approved by the Chiefs, but either way, Lenny is still employed by the grace of the KC Chiefs.

This. And I'm guessing Pioli isn't going to allow himself to sit and get flamed on ANY kind of interview these days.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Lenny got involved with the candy wrapper shit didn't he? Something he was in the middle of and when it came time to shit or get off the pot, he pussed out. But when he was doing it, he was all red and sweating on the newscast that night. Almost looked like he was going to break rank

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2012, 07:33 PM
I think Lenny the cool is gonna lay the smack down. I can feel it. It's Haley week people. Scott's getting fired soon. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DYING!!!!!

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I think Lenny the cool is gonna lay the smack down. I can feel it. It's Haley week people. Scott's getting fired soon. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DYING!!!!!

I think you're right

Psyko Tek
11-03-2012, 07:38 PM

do know, when I listened to the gasmes Len's disgust used to drip out of my radio speakers
lenny the cool has no fucks to give
does he need the money ?
probably not
does he care about the kc franchise?
no idea
would he fuck over the guy that puts shit football on the field?
yeah I think so

will they let him ?
no

somebody please post this

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't have a good feeling about it.

Clark telling Pioli to do this to try to win some homer fans over to buy him another year and save clark $$$.

Im sure Pioli is telling Clark to give him a chance to draft a 1st rnd QB.

Hello Matt Barkley.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I think you're right

A lot of people are going to think with their heart on this. I understand. The fact is, 2 Nationally televised games. Getting our shit pushed in on historic levels. Clark is going to fire the gun. He's just going to wait until the cameras have gone away. And Pioli's former coach taking us behind the woodshed and whipping us mercilessly will be the final straw. Todd gets the last laugh. Chiefs fans rejoice. Book that shit.

Ace Gunner
11-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Pioli has been posed the tough questions by media and he sidesteps it like american politicians do. and, just like most americans let politicians get away with crookery decade after decade, most chiefs fans let Pioli (and Clark, and Carl, and..) get away with shirking responsibility.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Is the interview for Channel 9 news I wonder?

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 07:44 PM
The TV stations all dislike Pioli from what I can tell.

Maybe he's just doing the station a favor.

This is an exit interview.

Len should speak in past tense constantly.

"What was your favorite thing about Kansas City?"

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2012, 07:45 PM

http://i.imgur.com/EMhQo.jpg

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 07:45 PM
I don't see pioli doing this interview if he knew he was on his way out.

...rather i see him doing it to please clark and save his job.

Sad face.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Lenny with the chance to become immortal

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I don't see pioli doing this interview if he knew he was on his way out.

...rather i see him doing it to please clark and save his job.

Sad face.

He's constantly trying to save face with the media dude.

He's a press whore. He'll do anything to look good.

He's setting up his next gig.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 07:50 PM

Dawson wouldn't whore himself out for something like that

Sfeihc
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Someone please get video of this

THIS. Please, Lenny the Cool, do this fool like he deserves to be done.:grr:

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 07:54 PM
The interview took place today....

Part of it is suppose to air tomorrow night at 10 on KMBC 9 news.

I missed when they will air the full interview. It was on a ticker on the bottom of the TV...

Bearcat
11-03-2012, 07:56 PM
The interview took place today....

Part of it is suppose to air tomorrow night at 10 on KMBC 9 news.

I missed when they will air the full interview. It was on a ticker on the bottom of the TV...

Prior to MNF.

threebag02
11-03-2012, 07:58 PM

Sucking Troll Dick under the north end of the Aurora Avenue Bridge

petegz28
11-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Len: So tell me Scott, what kind of chair do you have in your office?

Scott: It's plush leather, very comfy. I fall asleep in it when watching videos of potential draft picks

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Dawson wouldn't whore himself out for something like that

I'm sure he'd do it for the TV station.

You think any of the stations in KC want to do Pioli a favor?

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm sure he'd do it for the TV station.

You think any of the stations in KC want to do Pioli a favor?

I watched Lenny's newscasts for local sports the first couple of years Pisoli was here, and he didn't hold back a lot of his punches. Like I said earlier, he got involved with something with Pioli last year and backed down at the last second. If he plays stooge for the Cheaps, I'll be awful disappointed in him. He'll lose a lot of credibility in the Kansas City area

scho63
11-03-2012, 08:06 PM
The only positive thing that could come out of this would be if Lennie asked him to resign or Pioli goes ahead and says this is his last year in KC.

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 08:06 PM
it's fluff, and pioli has already signed an extension...

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM

This.

I'm afraid...

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 08:11 PM
dawson is an old man, an ex-player, not a journalist

he isn't going rogue on pioli....

Chief_For_Life58
11-03-2012, 08:12 PM

this. this franchise is a joke and always will be a joke. every true chiefs fan should just forget about this abortion of a team and go enjoy doing other things with your life when they play. thats what ive been doing the past few weeks and it truly is a very nice feeling. I just lol at this franchise now and what its become

BossChief
11-03-2012, 08:12 PM
I'd be somewhat excited if this was live, but being this was recorded over a full day prior to airing, this is most likely being edited by the PR department and I hate to say it but it will probably be a sympathy piece and not much else.

I fear the worst.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:13 PM
This is basically an exclusive since Pioli already did his rounds with the media.

Len is old and gives no fucks. Why would he fluff Pioli?

Ebolapox
11-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I have a bad feeling that this is a puff piece.

BossChief
11-03-2012, 08:18 PM

I think this is correct and it means we nighter well stop giving a fuck about this team. Clark doesn't give a shit and we should prepare to let every free agent of ours walk from here on out.

We better hope to God this idiot let's someone else decide which qb to take...I still fear Pioli will either pass completely or take Jones.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Again: Len is not a moron. He knows what's up.

Logic suggests he wouldn't puff.

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 08:23 PM
I think this is correct and it means we nighter well stop giving a **** about this team. Clark doesn't give a shit and we should prepare to let every free agent of ours walk from here on out.

We better hope to God this idiot let's someone else decide which qb to take...I still fear Pioli will either pass completely or take Jones.

i think there is still a chance that Clark is so embarrassed, or pioli so toxic, that Clark fires him anyways.....but seems pretty obvious at this point that pioli has a new contract

you know, clark doesn't give a shit....which is why the fans of KC making an epic rukus all season long is the only way we get rid of this cancer

we have to shame them....every week

BossChief
11-03-2012, 08:24 PM
This is basically an exclusive since Pioli already did his rounds with the media.

Len is old and gives no fucks. Why would he fluff Pioli?

Because some of his checks say Hunt on them and Clark already signed this buffoon to an extension.

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Dawson has been the face of the Chiefs ever since he came to Kansas City back when he played. He's never been afraid to tell the Kansas City area his take on them though. His newscast, radio and in print. Talk on here was that during the game broadcast Thursday night, he was about lose it. NO WAY would he participate in a piece to fluff Pisoli, no way

whoman69
11-03-2012, 08:32 PM

Because he is an employee of the Chiefs. If you had to interview the manager of your workplace for the company newsletter, how many pillows would you put in your fluff piece?

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Dawson has been the face of the Chiefs ever since he came to Kansas City back when he played. He's never been afraid to tell the Kansas City area his take on them though. His newscast, radio and in print. Talk on here was that during the game broadcast Thursday night, he was about lose it. NO WAY would he participate in a piece to fluff Pisoli, no way

all media in kc rips pioli, and then kisses his ass face to face...

there is no chance in hell dawson goes off script with his employer

BossChief
11-03-2012, 08:35 PM
i think there is still a chance that Clark is so embarrassed, or pioli so toxic, that Clark fires him anyways.....but seems pretty obvious at this point that pioli has a new contract

you know, clark doesn't give a shit....which is why the fans of KC making an epic rukus all season long is the only way we get rid of this cancer

we have to shame them....every week

I'm totally on board.

Guys: if this interview is in any way edited to be a fluff piece, we need the focus of SOC to go squarely towards ownership.

Either step up and stop acting like an absentee owner, or fucking sell the mf to someone who will.

Enough with these GM hires that are also somewhat seen as the quasi owner.

Chief_For_Life58
11-03-2012, 08:36 PM
this interview is gonna be the same bullshit like it is everytime. len wont ask anything worth a damn and egoli wont say anything either. this interview is totally a piece to tryn get stupid fans to accept pioli for another year and continue to prison rape this franchise. chunt put this together for that reason. lets get len dawson to interview egoli to tryn save some face. fucking joke. I hate this franchise more and more everyday and I certainly wont promote or give a penny either until egoli is gone. what a fucking joke. blame chunt

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:36 PM

This.

He's been talking shit on Cassel for two years.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:37 PM
The only way I can see Len doing this to fluff is if Clark Hunt asked him personally.

And that would be bad.

GloryDayz
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
I hope he throws a football into his nut sack!

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM
The only way I can see Len doing this to fluff is if Clark Hunt asked him personally.

And that would be bad.

Or he made a promise to his old man

BossChief
11-03-2012, 08:44 PM
I havent listened to Dawson this year...is he still defending Cassel?

Nm already covered.

bevischief
11-03-2012, 08:48 PM

With who a high school in the middle of no where?

CoMoChief
11-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Just like the other interviews he did a couple weeks ago....this will be softball questions that we have already heard the answers to.

Just more bullshit from this franchise that doesn't care, doing "some" damage control while they're swimming in money regardless of how they perform on the field.

I mean seriously, I don't see how anyone would pay money to watch crap on a football field in crappy cold late Nov. weather. We're going to see blackouts soon. Time for the internet streams.

lcarus
11-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Lenny got involved with the candy wrapper shit didn't he? Something he was in the middle of and when it came time to shit or get off the pot, he pussed out. But when he was doing it, he was all red and sweating on the newscast that night. Almost looked like he was going to break rank

I'd love to see video of that

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 08:53 PM
The Chiefs would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever fire Len Dawson for something he said to a 22-35 GM who has embarrassed the franchise.

This is a public flogging.

lcarus
11-03-2012, 08:58 PM

Lol, yes. "What would you have done differently if you had been given the chance?" "What will you take from your time in KC into your new job next year or whenever that is?"

Just don't be subtle about it, like...at all. Twould be funny as fuck.

JASONSAUTO
11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
The Chiefs would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever fire Len Dawson for something he said to a 22-35 GM who has embarrassed the franchise.

This is a public flogging.
I hope like hell you don't end up wrong here, but I suspect you are
Posted via Mobile Device

KCChiefsFan88
11-03-2012, 09:08 PM
I expect another fluff piece.

Babb or Whitlock need to interview Fat Scott (of course Fat Scott will never allow that).

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2012, 09:09 PM

Babb or Whitlock need to interview Fat Scott (of course Fat Scott will never allow that).Oh man that would be priceless.

FAX
11-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Not good news, I think.

FAX

KC Tattoo
11-03-2012, 09:32 PM
Ya know Pioli just needs to STFU all he is going do is piss us fans off more. Just STFU Pioli.

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Ya know Pioli just needs to STFU all he is going do is piss us fans off more. Just STFU Pioli.^

T-post Tom
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Lenny with the chance to become immortal

NFL HOF. He already is. Great man. Great career on & off the field. True KC treasure.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2012, 09:41 PM
It's Len Dawson. Not Jaycee Pearson. Lenny the Cool is bringing the heat.

keg in kc
11-03-2012, 09:46 PM
It's like GoChiefs is trying to singlehandedly mojo us into a Pioli extension.

Bewbies
11-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I don't care if Pioli has signed an extension. If we finish 1-15 he ain't coming back.

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't care if Pioli has signed an extension. If we finish 1-15 he ain't coming back.No way he comes back if that happens.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
It's like GoChiefs is trying to singlehandedly mojo us into a Pioli extension.

If my anti-mojo is that strong we're going to win 12 games in a row and be world champions, given the amount of posts I've dedicated in the last 11 months to "Chiefs suck."

And the cool thing is I would still win my 10-6 bet.

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2012, 09:51 PM

Babb or Whitlock need to interview Fat Scott (of course Fat Scott will never allow that).

Babb is at the Washington Post and Pioli will never sit down with Whitlock.

AussieChiefsFan
11-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Babb is at the Washington Post and Pioli will never sit down with Whitlock.We can always dream.

Molitoth
11-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Everyone crumbles when they get in front of Pioli.

This will be a fluff piece.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Jack Harry doesn't crumble in front of Pillory.

SNR
11-03-2012, 10:04 PM
The worst we've seen Pioli get flayed was that radio interview with Keitzman after the draft.

I have to think Pioli has since then chosen his media spots VERY carefully.

I have a bad feeling about this interview.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe
If Scott pioli hired another #chiefs coach there is a good chance it would b rich kotite or ray handley

stonedstooge
11-03-2012, 10:08 PM
I've heard Brett suck the company schlong before, never have heard Lenny do it.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe
If Scott pioli hired another #chiefs coach there is a good chance it would b rich kotite or ray handley

Fescoe doesn't know shit.

He was defending Cassel a few weeks ago.

He's all heart and no brain.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Fescoe doesn't know shit.

He was defending Cassel a few weeks ago.

He's all heart and no brain.

...and the tweet was a joke.

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
it would be real news if Clark was doing an interview....but alas

the owner remains a non-participant in this cluster fuck

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CUDhL.jpg

bevischief
11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
So watched it?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 10:21 PM
So watched it?

It airs tomorrow night.

KCtotheSB
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
"So Scott, who do you think the next Chiefs GM should take at quarterback: Barkley or Smith?"

Then, ensure the opposite is done.

oldman
11-03-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm not buying it'll be a puff piece, but it won't be a public pillorying either. Lenny isn't a happy camper and it shows on some of the pieces shown on KMBC. I would imagine there is some furious editing going on just to make sure things appear to be fair. But bottom line, Pioli is a dead man walking.

bevischief
11-03-2012, 10:28 PM
QUOTE=Mr_Tomahawk;9081175]It airs tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

:cuss:[

Mr_Tomahawk
11-03-2012, 10:31 PM
QUOTE=Mr_Tomahawk;9081175]It airs tomorrow night.

:cuss:[[/QUOTE]

To add to that...

Tomorrow's segment is just suppose to be part of the interview with the full interview airing before MNF.

So we will speculate all day tomorrow to sit down finally and to only be teased by some 30 second cut of the interview. :mad:

el borracho
11-03-2012, 11:19 PM

Next gig? I find it very difficult to believe there will be a next gig for Pioli after the total destruction of the Chiefs. How can anyone possibly spin the historically bad results of the last four years?

That goes for Romeo, too. This has got to be his farewell tour.

Count Alex's Wins
11-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Next gig? I find it very difficult to believe there will be a next gig for Pioli after the total destruction of the Chiefs. How can anyone possibly spin the historically bad results of the last four year.

Eric Mangini got re-hired.

So did Josh McDaniels.

Bewbies
11-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Any chance Clark let Lenny fire Pioli for him? On tv? To air at halftime of MNF when we're down by 30?

Chief_For_Life58
11-03-2012, 11:33 PM
I dont see how some of you think dawson is about to ream into egoli in this interview that happened today. you know egoli was given a set of the questions before. this is total propaganda bullshit by chunt trying to get the casual dumbass chiefs fan to think egoli is doing a good job and hes suchhh a great guy. I have zero hope that lenny is gonna be like "so scott, none of your draft choices are playmakers, your chosen 3 qbs are worst then most top college qbs, and no good coach in the nfl or college rankings want to coach under you because you are an arrogant pos who tries to do everyones job. How do you respond?"

DaneMcCloud
11-03-2012, 11:34 PM
I dont see how some of you think dawson is about to ream into egoli in this interview that happened today. you know egoli was given a set of the questions before. this is total propaganda bullshit by chunt trying to get the casual dumbass chiefs fan to think egoli is doing a good job and hes suchhh a great guy. I have zero hope that lenny is gonna be like "so scott, none of your draft choices are playmakers, your chosen 3 qbs are worst then most top college qbs, and no good coach in the nfl or college rankings want to coach under you because you are an arrogant pos who tries to do everyones job. How do you respond?"

I'll be impressed if Lenny isn't drunk, let alone ask any "hard" questions

KCrockaholic
11-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Saw a quick clip of the interview. Pioli's entire body language just looks stressful, angry, confused, full of excuses, and just like a pure douchebag... I gathered that from a 8 second clip.

KCDC
11-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Here's my guess about Lenny "grilling" his boss:

1) What do you have to say to the fans? We're trying. Hang in there.
2) Are you getting much sleep at night? Not as much as I'd like
3) Have you pinpointed the problem? There are many problems Lenny. I take responsibility and we're going to keep on trying as best we can.
4) How do you think the coaching is doing? We all need to get better Lenny.
5) Are you optimistic about the second half of the season? Yes.

The way the interview *should* go:

1) Do you feel like you owe an apology to the KC fans for the product you have put out on the field this year? Yes,
2) If the product is so bad, why are you not trying to do something about it? I have to work with the coaches on this. It is there call. I try not to interfere in game day.
3) If you could get a better player for this team, you would. You have said that you believe in bringing in competition. Why does the same not hold true for coaches? If a player is not performing, you bench them. If a better player is out there and available, you go and get them. Are you saying that there are no better coaches out there that you could bring in to help this team? Is the best you are capable of finding? Well, Lenny, you can't change coaches like you change socks, or even players. You have to give them a chance over multiple games and multiple seasons usually.
4) You keep defending the team's QBs because you must. The fans understand that you cannot bad mouth one of your players; but, can you look the fans in the eye on camera and at least admit that you wrongly judged the QB situation here? This was your job -- to get the best players for the coaches. I can say it's not worked out the way I would have liked, but one can never be sure about such things. The talent and preparation is there, just not the results we want.
5) Do you feel you deserve a fifth year as the GM? I do.

Psyko Tek
11-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Saw a quick clip of the interview. Pioli's entire body language just looks stressful, angry, confused, full of excuses, and just like a pure douchebag... I gathered that from a 8 second clip.

link?

the Talking Can
11-03-2012, 11:48 PM
if this is part of MNF then you know it is softball...

you think pioli is going to let himself get worked over on mnf?

Chief_For_Life58
11-03-2012, 11:53 PM
if this is part of MNF then you know it is softball...

you think pioli is going to let himself get worked over on mnf?

exactly...have we ever seen/heard pioli get grilled at all? hes extremely careful about his interviews. this whole thing is a fucking joke. lenny just wants another reason to get on tv

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:04 AM

Len's gonna pin him against a wall. :evil:

This is a total bullshit interview. Pioli is wearing sweatpants and saying fuck you to Kansas City. Gonna post clip.

SNR
11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Next gig? I find it very difficult to believe there will be a next gig for Pioli after the total destruction of the Chiefs. How can anyone possibly spin the historically bad results of the last four years?

That goes for Romeo, too. This has got to be his farewell tour.

Pioli will go to the same place all Patriot Way rejects go.

Back to the shithole of a womb in New England they spawned from

DeezNutz
11-04-2012, 12:12 AM
No longer many Patriot fans on the board, it seems.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:12 AM
I bet this interview was planned months in advance as a MNF preview...and Scott knew he would have to do it all along....and now everyone is on his ass and he shows up in sweatpants as a big FU to the media and the city and the fans.

SWEATPANTS

http://i.imgur.com/zhYWT.jpg

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:13 AM
You can't tell me this guy isn't getting fired.

Sure-Oz
11-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Damn, its gone

Count Alex's Wins
PIOLI GOT TO ME

DeezNutz
Nice glasses, bitch. Impressive lack of machismo.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Here it is.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tlyLcCjvfhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shag
11-04-2012, 12:24 AM
It'll be fluff. Guaranteed.

KCChiefsFan88
11-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Next banner idea... "TOGETHER IS POWERFUL... BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD"

Sorter
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Lol at scott wearing his hipster glasses.

COchief
11-04-2012, 12:33 AM
WTF is the deal with that idiotic sweatpants getup? Is that some ridiculous ploy to try and get the blue-collar fans to relate to this asshole? I remember him during his bullshit media blitz talking about t-shirts and flip flops or some other inane crap. Pioli does look animated and pissed in that video, gives me hope that Lenny got on his case.

SNR
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
It'd be hilarious if Clark Hunt left random clues around the offices that he was bugging Pioli's phones and spying on him. Just enough to freak Pioli out.

DeezNutz
11-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Pioli is the most transparently pathetic piece of shit to grace the KC sports scene in a long, long time.

Fuck off, Scott. No one believes your bullshit. You are the worst GM in the professional football, and a cliche-ridden t-shirt and hideous glasses only accentuate this fact.

SNR
11-04-2012, 12:36 AM
I wear glasses just like that :(

Al Bundy
11-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Pioli looks like an overweight, 4 decade too old hipster with those on.

DeezNutz
I wear glasses just like that :(

Are you an academic or a fraudulent piece of fucking shit GM? If you're the latter, please kill yourself. If you're the former, the glasses are context appropriate.

Count Alex's Wins
It'll be fluff. Guaranteed.

LOOK AT THIS BODY LANGAUGE DUDE.

http://i.imgur.com/nmlAq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0xNqz.gif

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 12:42 AM
He looks like somebody who has no confidence at all, and it attempting to save his ass. The looking away while talking thing is killer. He's trying to get people to feel bad for him. And won't take the blame.

SNR
11-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Are you an academic or a fraudulent piece of fucking shit GM? If you're the latter, please kill yourself. If you're the former, the glasses are context appropriate.

I AM an academic, actually.

I don't even like these glasses, but I have to wear ultra-thick frames because my lenses are goddamn coke bottles. If I wear more stylish frameless glasses, it would just look weird.

DeezNutz
11-04-2012, 12:44 AM
I AM an academic, actually.

I don't even like these glasses, but I have to wear ultra-thick frames because my lenses are goddamn coke bottles. If I wear more stylish frameless glasses, it would just look weird.

Right, which is why I posed that question. Fist bump.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:47 AM
I hear Len Dawson just printed out the Pioli Doc and ran through it with Scott. Easy interview.

http://i.imgur.com/Me6Mc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/elx35.jpg

Guru
11-04-2012, 12:47 AM
This interview is going to be a fluff piece. No way Lenny is going to grill him. SOC will have to TURN UP THE HEAT.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 12:52 AM
For the love of god, Montresor, someone record this in HD.

Ace Gunner
11-04-2012, 01:04 AM
LOOK AT THIS BODY LANGAUGE DUDE.

http://i.imgur.com/nmlAq.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0xNqz.gif

are we terrible? of course we're terrible! It'sa process -- get a clue!

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jJhLp.gif

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
To add to that...

Tomorrow's segment is just suppose to be part of the interview with the full interview airing before MNF.

I bet KMBC had a contract written that they would get this interview.

And so Pioli HAS to do this.

And he doesn't like it one bit.

TinyEvel
11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
EFF YOU GUYS!!!

I'm on the Pioli hipster bandwagon. I can GM this team. Better pick up your candy wrappers from now on!

--TinyPioli

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM
TinyE, you should be our Pioli model for a fake deep throat interview after he's fired.

"Patriot Way Insider reveals all"

*cut to dimly lit studio*

*all we see is a bald man with glasses. features can't be made out*

*He speaks*

"Well, you know, it's a process."

fire_egoli
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM
HEY SCOTT FUCK YOU

New World Order
11-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Once Fat Scott gets fired and slumps into a severe depression it will be time for him to regain the 150 lbs he lost and have another lap-band surgery

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:22 AM
PIOLI'S teams are actually 0-24 against teams that score more than 24 points.

Cassel only has 19 of those losses.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Once Fat Scott gets fired and slumps into a severe depression it will be time for him to regain the 150 lbs he lost and have another lap-band surgery

POST MORE.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Herm's Chiefs were 3-15 against teams that scored more than 24 points.

Gunther's Chiefs were 3-7.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
The guy just looks like an asshole.

Simply Red
11-04-2012, 01:19 AM

yup

mdchiefsfan
11-04-2012, 05:23 AM
It'd be hilarious if Clark Hunt left random clues around the offices that he was bugging Pioli's phones and spying on him. Just enough to freak Pioli out.

LMAO

ILChief
11-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Romeo: we will keep working hard

mdchiefsfan
11-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Romeo: we will keep working hard

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_46r1n1AcXio/R_jyvK7p4GI/AAAAAAAAAwE/H7UlHa-ug1U/s320/romeoeatswhatforbreakfast.jpg

rabblerouser
11-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Because some of his checks say Hunt on them and Clark already signed this buffoon to an extension.

LMAO

But we wouldn't get to read about it from Babb...

Maybe Pioli will confide in Randy Stoviz.

Bwana
11-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Pioli is going to get his balls washed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i2FoqqLv18I/T-P5cDQlL0I/AAAAAAAAFpc/HRJfu0lHc1Q/s1600/bill-murray-caddyshack-ball-washer.gif (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i2FoqqLv18I/T-P5cDQlL0I/AAAAAAAAFpc/HRJfu0lHc1Q/s1600/bill-murray-caddyshack-ball-washer.gif)

Easy 6
11-04-2012, 08:32 AM
WTF is the deal with that idiotic sweatpants getup? Is that some ridiculous ploy to try and get the blue-collar fans to relate to this asshole?

Yes, it is.

"Hey guys, its just good ol me! lets jump in my 96 dodge ram, go get some Boulevards, head for the lake and talk about pussy!"

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Did Lenny interview Carl on his way out...?

Chiefshrink
11-04-2012, 08:46 AM
dawson is an old man, an ex-player, not a journalist

he isn't going rogue on pioli....

Man, that is when you do go rogue is when you are an old man and can afford to 'flip the bird' to anyone and get away with it. Lenny doesn't need the Chiefs. It's the other way around and Lenny probably told Clark, "No puff piece or I don't do it."

I don't live in KC and don't know the history of the networks or Dawson, but past behavior is what you observe and has Dawson pussed out b4 ?

the Talking Can
11-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Man, that is when you do go rogue is when you are an old man and can afford to 'flip the bird' to anyone and get away with it. Lenny doesn't need the Chiefs. It's the other way around and Lenny probably told Clark, "No puff piece or I don't do it."

I don't live in KC and don't know the history of the networks or Dawson, but past behavior is what you observe and has Dawson pussed out b4 ?

lenny didn't tell clark anything but 'yes, master'...the chiefs don't need him for anything...he's a hood ornament

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 08:49 AM

He did last year when he injected himself in the candy wrapper business. At that time, the propaganda was about Haley though. I don't think he backs away this time

oldman
11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
So this piece is supposed to air in it's entirety this week before MNF? I could see it happening next week as KMBC usually does the Chiefs MNF, but they don't do anything with ESPN otherwise.
As far as Lenny backing down because he's an employee, that's not going to happen. He's not going to throw players or Clark under the bus, but he just might go after Pioli. If you've watched his pieces lately, he's got his point across without naming names. He's not a happy camper. There are 2 icons in KC and Lenny is one of them. He loves the Chiefs and this city. He'll get his digs in.

DeezNutz
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
My guesses at the questions:

1. What's gone wrong?
2. How do you fix it?
3. Clark's reaction?
4. Your view on RAC?

No follow-ups. Free reign for Pioli to recite talking points.

Start Croyle
11-04-2012, 09:54 AM
As part of the broadcast team, isn't he a Chiefs employee? So he isn't really allowed to criticize Pioli.

wazu
11-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Sweatpants? Wow.

BossChief
11-04-2012, 11:43 AM

ROFL

Brock
11-04-2012, 11:45 AM

ROFL Lenny gets free scotch all day Sunday, and you think he's going to do anything to screw that up?

Shag
11-04-2012, 11:48 AM
My guesses at the questions:

1. What's gone wrong?
2. How do you fix it?
3. Clark's reaction?
4. Your view on RAC?

No follow-ups. Free reign for Pioli to recite talking points.

Yup. It'll be very close to this. There will also be the "Are you concerned about being fired?" type question...

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Christ...air this interview already!

SNR
11-04-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm still holding out hope for a prostate cancer jab from Lenny

theelusiveeightrop
11-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Expect nothing ground breaking.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm hoping Lenny is wearing a blackout arrowhead hoodie during the interview...

Woodchuck
11-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Pioli never says shit in interviews. If he was interviewed by a panel including Ghandi, Jesus, his mother, and George Washington, he still wouldn't say shit.

Why would any of you guys expect anything from any interview Pioli does?

gblowfish
11-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Dawson is a Chiefs employee. Karen Kornacki is the biggest fluff piece, softball lobber in the local media, and they both work for KMBC. He will ask some very vague "what happened, how will you fix it?" type questions, but will not pressure him or make him look bad. This is the begining of PR spin to try to calm down the fan base, say "things aren't as bad as they look," we were in the playoffs two years ago yap yap yap. They're just trying to generate some misplaced optimism to blunt the critics, and "get their side of the story out."

It'll be all PR spin meistered bullshit. I'll be very surprised if its a legit Q&A.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Pioli was pressed a little by Jack Harry and admitted that he still thought they could win with Cassel.

Just look at this preview I think it looks like he's defending some things he did.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 01:08 PM
This is the begining of PR spin to try to calm down the fan base, say "things aren't as bad as they look," we were in the playoffs two years ago yap yap yap.

And it does not mean he is not getting fired.

You always have the glass half empty. Not that I blame you. ROFL

notorious
11-04-2012, 01:11 PM
First question "So, what are the details on your new 5 year contact extension?"

Guru
11-04-2012, 01:16 PM
All the PR moves they are making make me think he has already been extended.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Yup.

htismaqe
11-04-2012, 01:19 PM
This is the begining of PR spin to try to calm down the fan base, say "things aren't as bad as they look," we were in the playoffs two years ago yap yap yap. They're just trying to generate some misplaced optimism to blunt the critics, and "get their side of the story out."

Dude, we are WAY beyond the point where something like that is going to WORK.

This is actually making the average fan like him LESS because they had never seen or heard him do an interview before now, when the team is in historic FAIL mode.

His lack of a public presence before now, combined with the Arrowhead Anxiety, prevents this from garnering him any real sympathy. It just makes him look pathetic.

htismaqe
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM

The extension is meaningless. These kinds of contracts are broken all the time. Hell, for all we know the new contract lowered the buyout.

Brock
11-04-2012, 01:21 PM

This is actually making the average fan like him LESS because they had never seen or heard him do an interview before now, when the team is in historic FAIL mode.

His lack of a public presence before now, combined with the Arrowhead Anxiety, prevents this from garnering him any real sympathy. It just makes him look pathetic.

Of course it's not going to work. That's what he's going to do, though.

Guru
11-04-2012, 02:05 PM
The extension is meaningless. These kinds of contracts are broken all the time. Hell, for all we know the new contract lowered the buyout.

I sure hope so,

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 02:40 PM

Wear flipflops and sweatpants is not good PR.

He has always worn suits or at least sportcoats before.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 02:44 PM

Yep.

Like I said, I would bet the Chiefs had an agreement with the TV station that Pioli had to do this.

But he doesn't have to like it or dress nicely.

Hence bumwear.

GloryDayz
11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
The good news is that with it being a two-part series, if the first segment isn't the least bit "In Your Face" by Len that KMBC and Len will have taken so much shit from the folks in KC by the time the 2nd part airs that KMBC will lose viewers (maybe) and coin, and Len will have gone from local hero to being labeled a corporate sellout yes-man. So there might be a little hardball involved. We can only hope.

ChiefsNow
11-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I can't imagine Len going negative. I think he is already a sell out.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Pioli's body language tells all.

Unless Len is sitting there laughing with him about stuff and agreeing. Being the sounding board.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I may have missed it somewhere in here, but what time will this be on?

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 04:57 PM

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
5 hours until our 30 second teaser!

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM
5 hours until our 30 second teaser!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UfXeAakq7cA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Is he fired yet?

Is he?!

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-04-2012, 06:04 PM
This was pre-recorded right? If there was anything about it Pioli was uncomfortable with he'd have had it killed. If you're expecting anything good be ready for disappointment.

gblowfish
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM

I disagree. The Chiefs PR machine are trying to put lipstick on the Pioli pig.

The Chiefs are in TOTAL DENIAL about the mood of the fans. They think a small minority of disgruntled complainers (i.e. Chiefs Planet and SOC Movement) are whipping up a frenzy over nothing. They think they're going to finish with four or five wins; and they'll play this season's failure off as:

a) Injuries: Charles isn't back to normal. Hudson got hurt. Dorsey got hurt. Berry isn't back to normal, both QBs had concussions that made them miss games, etc.
b) New OC: Guys haven't picked up the system yet. It's not Bill Muir anymore!
c) Bad luck: Balls just bounced the wrong way, and bounced off our hands over and over and over and over (repeat the word "over" 29 times)...

I'm telling you, they're shining this off. They think all they have to do is win one or two homes games and this will all blow over. Clark is too cheap to fire everybody mid-season. They may play Romeo as a fall guy, but not till the season is over. Pioli will probably make it through the year untouched. Hate to say it, but I just see it coming.

The year end letter that the Chiefs sent to STH's will have the word "disappointing" in it probably six or seven times. I used to count it in all the letters I got when King Carl was boss man.

At the end of the year, Clark will stick millions in his pocket. He makes money like crazy, even when we suck at historic levels. He watched his dad do it for an entire decade (1975-1985).

I'm just sayin, these guys still don't get it. That's why a successful blackout vs. Cincy is so important. We need to build the momentum and prove our case to even passive fans.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
We must break them.

DaneMcCloud
11-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm just sayin, these guys still don't get it.

It doesn't matter if the PR department, Pioli, Crennel, etc. don't "get it". They probably don't and never will until they're fired.

That won't stop the Hunt family from firing everyone. Their family name is being dragged through the mud. Even the NFL Network commentators and hosts are slamming the Chiefs. The NFL Network.

They're goners.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Does Hunt's ego outweigh his pocketbook? You bet your ass it does.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Pioli has control of PR obviously.

So he is using it to look good for his next gig.

Although why the fuck he'd wear sweatpants to accomplish that is a mystery.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Clark could have easily retained Carl and Herm after 08 because the team had made a little bit of progress. They could have rolled with Thigpen and the pistol and Gailey.

He didn't. He saw a fruitless endeavor in doing so and made the move.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Although why the **** he'd wear sweatpants to accomplish that is a mystery.

He's probably mimicking Haley from last year. Why, I'm not sure.

Guru
11-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Because he thinks we are all sweatpant wearing rednecks. He's trying to appeal that he is one of us.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I really wish Len would say something like, "Sometimes I wish I still had prostate cancer so I could take my mind off the pain of watching you take a giant shit on the team I've stood by for years."

LMAO

Although why the fuck he'd wear sweatpants to accomplish that is a mystery.

He's probably mimicking Haley from last year. Why, I'm not sure.

Here's the answer boys:

The fat fuck thinks he's an athlete and a coach too. He used to play, and he thinks it best to call on the starting lineup too.

Seriously, fuck this guy.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
He was an OL coach.

gblowfish
11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two wins or more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-04-2012, 06:26 PM

Although why the **** he'd wear sweatpants to accomplish that is a mystery.

All goes back to one of the comments in the earlier interviews. Fans just see him as an uptight, suit and tie wearing ass. He is trying to look like a "normal" guy. He can die in an aids fire.:grr:

SNR
He was an OL coach.

And that experience as a coach hasn't really prepared him successfully for scouting offensive linemen.

Sure, Asamoah looks good most of the time. Hudson looked promising for the short time he was healthy. Allen and Stephenson suck giant cock, but they're also rookies. If he were this grandmaster OL guru scout, you'd think he'd be able to track down the greatest coach, scheme, and players and build a legacy of fatties greater than the Vermeil offensive line.

Sweet Daddy Hate
He was an OL coach.

I thought he was a D-lineman in college? One would certainly fucking think so based on his drafting...

stonedstooge
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two win a couple more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

I worry that Chunt feels that way too. A couple of wins and the pressure will disappear

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired. He's betting on a game like the Green Bay win last year to take the heat off. They don't expect to win at Pittsburgh. But they expect two wins or more at home before the year ends. You can bet your ass that's what Pioli is telling Chunt. "Be patient, the year's only halfway done, etc etc etc".....

LMAO Thanks, George.

fire_egoli
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM
if threres one guy to put his tail between his legs it's len dawson

gblowfish
11-04-2012, 06:29 PM
The Chiefs PR staff is very transparent in their efforts to spin trouble. Remember when Haley had fingergate three years ago? The next day, he happened to be driving by a bus stop in the inner city, and gave some poor bus rider $300 in cash for wearing Chiefs gear. Suuuuuure.....that was totally spontaneous.

The PR Wanks are like the Gestapo inside Arrowhead. This is one uptight, Nixon-like paranoid bunch of ego maniacs.

Shag
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I disagree. The Chiefs PR machine are trying to put lipstick on the Pioli pig.

The Chiefs are in TOTAL DENIAL about the mood of the fans. They think a small minority of disgruntled complainers (i.e. Chiefs Planet and SOC Movement) are whipping up a frenzy over nothing. They think they're going to finish with four or five wins; and they'll play this season's failure off as:

a) Injuries: Charles isn't back to normal. Hudson got hurt. Dorsey got hurt. Berry isn't back to normal, both QBs had concussions that made them miss games, etc.
b) New OC: Guys haven't picked up the system yet. It's not Bill Muir anymore!
c) Bad luck: Balls just bounced the wrong way, and bounced off our hands over and over and over and over (repeat the word "over" 29 times)...

I'm telling you, they're shining this off. They think all they have to do is win one or two homes games and this will all blow over. Clark is too cheap to fire everybody mid-season. They may play Romeo as a fall guy, but not till the season is over. Pioli will probably make it through the year untouched. Hate to say it, but I just see it coming.

The year end letter that the Chiefs sent to STH's will have the word "disappointing" in it probably six or seven times. I used to count it in all the letters I got when King Carl was boss man.

At the end of the year, Clark will stick millions in his pocket. He makes money like crazy, even when we suck at historic levels. He watched his dad do it for an entire decade (1975-1985).

I'm just sayin, these guys still don't get it. That's why a successful blackout vs. Cincy is so important. We need to build the momentum and prove our case to even passive fans.

Sadly, this is how I see it. Hope I'm wrong.

InChiefsHell
Does anyone have a link to this..."interview"?

DaneMcCloud
If we were to, by some miracle, beat Denver at home, Pioli would not be fired.

There's no way in hell they win another game this year, let alone, beat Denver.

This team fucking SUCKS. There is no chance they win a game until 2013.

They're fucking pathetic. If you think the players are apathetic now, wait until they've been crushed by Pittsburgh next Monday night.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
There's no way in hell they win another game this year, let alone, beat Denver.

This team fucking SUCKS. There is no chance they win a game until 2013.

They're fucking pathetic. If you think the players are apathetic now, wait until they've been crushed by Pittsburgh next Monday night.

Yep. Pitt just pulled a great game out of their asses against NY.

They are going to absolutely DESTROY us.

Mizzou_8541
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
So wait, the interview is over?

InChiefsHell
11-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Yep. Pitt just pulled a great game out of their asses against NY.

They are going to absolutely DESTROY us.

Add in the Haley factor, and it should be a fuckin' blood bath.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
The Chiefs PR staff is very transparent in their efforts to spin trouble. Remember when Haley had fingergate three years ago? The next day, he happened to be driving by a bus stop in the inner city, and gave some poor bus rider $300 in cash for wearing Chiefs gear. Suuuuuure.....that was totally spontaneous.

The PR Wanks are like the Gestapo inside Arrowhead. This is one uptight, Nixon-like paranoid bunch of ego maniacs.

Dude.

PIOLI IS WEARING SWEATPANTS.

If this is an effort to make him look good, IT'S HORRIBLY EXECUTED.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Add in the Haley factor, and it should be a fuckin' blood bath.

Haley as Daniel Plainview:

http://www.blogto.com/upload/2007/12/20071230_blood.jpg

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
The interview looks to be out at the stadium so that might be why he's dressed the way he is

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
WHEN IS THIS FUCKING INTERVIEW GOING TO AIR?

Mr_Tomahawk
How do we know how he is dressed? Did i miss something?

Sweet Daddy Hate
LMAO

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
How do we know how he is dressed? Did i miss something?

The station has shown audioless clips pimping the story

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 06:48 PM
The station has shown audioless clips pimping the story

So was it a face to face interview or some shit where there was a camera setup in his office and he answered questions from 'Lenny'

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:48 PM
He should have worn the jersey shore-style jogging suit instead.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
So was it a face to face interview or some shit where there was a camera setup in his office and he answered questions from 'Lenny'

Looks to be in a small room and the camera is behind Lenny. Looks like they went to him and not Pisoli to the station. Maybe it was a surprise interview?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Looks to be in a small room and the camera is behind Lenny. Looks like they went to him and not Pisoli to the station. Maybe it was a surprise interview?

Really? Really? LMAO

Shag
11-04-2012, 06:51 PM
WHEN IS THIS FUCKING INTERVIEW GOING TO AIR?

Read the thread. It's in the fucking OP.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Really? Really? LMAO

ROFL

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Read the thread. It's in the fucking OP.

Whoa, no kidding?

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 07:13 PM
So:

Does anyone have the ability to get this in HD?

Anyone at all?

I want to see the beads of sweat on Pioli's giant forehead.

gblowfish
11-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Dude.

PIOLI IS WEARING SWEATPANTS.

If this is an effort to make him look good, IT'S HORRIBLY EXECUTED.

I'm surprised they didn't make him wear a mullet wig, and have him do the interview in a 1986 Camaro....

You know, make it look like he's from Independence....

CoMoChief
11-04-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm surprised they didn't make him wear a mullet wig, and have him do the interview in a 1986 Camaro....

You know, make it look like he's from Northern Independence....

fyp

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 07:49 PM

You know, make it look like he's from Independence....

Does anyone seriously sport a mullet anymore?

Just indulge me and say no.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 07:53 PM
So:

Does anyone have the ability to get this in HD?

Anyone at all?

I want to see the beads of sweat on Pioli's giant forehead.

I think I have the capability, but lack the knowledge

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 08:06 PM
2 hours bitches.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 08:09 PM
I think I have the capability, but lack the knowledge

What do you mean? Do you have a capture card or something?

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 08:57 PM
What do you mean? Do you have a capture card or something?

I'm not real computer savvy. I just got direct tv that I can record stuff. I assume you can transfer somehow from the recording to a computer. Or am I wrong? I really don't know.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 08:59 PM
You would need special hardware for your computer.

If someone has a good quality camera they can record their HDTV with, and lower the lights so the video shows up decent and isn't all washed out...MUCH LOVE.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 09:02 PM
You would need special hardware for your computer.

If someone has a good quality camera they can record their HDTV with, and lower the lights so the video shows up decent and isn't all washed out...MUCH LOVE.

Don't have a quality camera man. Sorry

GloryDayz
11-04-2012, 09:02 PM
58 Minutes...

Ace Gunner
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Does anyone seriously sport a mullet anymore?

Just indulge me and say no.

http://mulletor.com/images/com_01.jpg

petegz28
11-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Why the hype over this? Haven't you all been disappointed enough this season?

MotherfuckerJones
11-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Hopefully he's just taking the bullets right now. Deservedly so

petegz28
11-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Is this on channel 9?

Bearcat
11-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Isn't it just the teaser tonight, with the entire interview prior to MNF next week? Meh.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM
25 minutes

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnhak4ECwI1qditd8o1_250.gif

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 09:40 PM
25 minutes

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnhak4ECwI1qditd8o1_250.gif

I doubt they show it til the end of the broadcast.

Bearcat
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Softball, fluff.
Softball, fluff.
Softball, fluff.
Decent question, "tune in prior to MNF for the rest of the interview!"

People are somehow shocked and outraged.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Softball, fluff.
Softball, fluff.
Softball, fluff.
Decent question, "tune in prior to MNF for the rest of the interview!"

People are somehow shocked and outraged.

I've been loling at most of this thread. It's like some people actually think something ground breaking is going to happen. I swear some people never learn.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I've been loling at most of this thread. It's like some people actually think something ground breaking is going to happen. I swear some people never learn.

You probably won't watch it then...assuming you have access to watch it, right?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM
aaaaaawwwwww shiiitttt....

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM
You probably won't watch it then...assuming you have access to watch it, right?

I don't live in the KC area so.... no I won't have the chance. I would watch just to see what it was if I did live there.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
LET'S ROLL FAT SCOTT

fire_egoli
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
LENS TELLING HIM HE'S FIRED!

Tonka83
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Nothing worse than going to bed angry.... Except maybe going to bed disappointed
I'm expecting both after this reach around interview.

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 10:03 PM
If Lenny caves to the company line, it'll be the first time I've ever seen him do it.

Count Alex's Wins
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Just saw the teaser at the beginning. He asks him about Romeo and if he still has confidence in him at 1-7. Len looks stern.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Don't get that channel where I'm at, so plz do PBP!

Dayze
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM
IsmLenny wearing his all too obvious adult diaper?

KILLER_CLOWN
11-04-2012, 10:16 PM
blah blah blah, still believes in Romeo. Doesn't think the problem is coaching, accepts the blame..blah blah blah

petegz28
11-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Lame

stonedstooge
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Man, giving fucking Pioli a chance to air his side. Not good