PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs In case you wanted more reasons to hate Pioli.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Here are three excellent GIFs.

http://i.imgur.com/CoXcl.gif

http://i.imgur.com/pmrLL.gif

http://i.imgur.com/xiKqq.gif

fire_egoli
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
ITS A PROCESS

Deberg_1990
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Are you kidding? You don't pass on franchise 5 techs.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:00 PM
5 Techs FTW!

Damn. Could've had Freeman throwing TD's to Bowe and Mike Wallace. Instead we got Cassel throwing picks, and McCluster fumbling.

Chief77
11-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Pioli has not drafted worth a damn.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Didn't know that.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:03 PM
GIVE HIM A NEW CONTRACT! 10M/YEAR!

Deberg_1990
11-04-2012, 06:04 PM

They only "impact" guy he has drafted is Houston. McCluster can be at times too, but they misuse him or use him too much.

Crush
11-04-2012, 06:04 PM

Which makes me scratch my head when I hear people say, "This team has a lot of talent." Not it doesn't. This team is dog cum.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
They only "impact" guy he has drafted is Houston. McCluster can be at times too, but they misuse him or use him too much.

McCluster just fucking sucks. He's anything BUT impact outside of Week 1 2010. Justin Houston and Ryan Succop are his best picks. Eric Berry could be in the talk of that at some point.

milkman
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
The Jackson pick pissed me off, but there wasn't anyone clamoring for Josh Freeman with the #3 overall pick.

What pisssed me off more is that he stood pat at #3 overall, and didn't work a deal to move down.

What pisses me off more is that it's become apparent in the 4 years he's been here that there are only a select few in this league that will even deal with him.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Which makes me scratch my head when I hear people say, "This team has a lot of talent." Not it doesn't. This team is dog cum.

The talent on this team comes from the Carl Peterson era.

Deberg_1990
11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
The talent on this team comes from the Carl Peterson era.

Yep. And this is why Pioli will be gone.

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 06:09 PM
We could do this all day long.

Point is, his first round picks are all bordering on bust status. Yeah, I'm including Berry, especially when you compare him to a lot of the safeties in that class that are vastly outplaying him at this point.

He's basically blown the second round almost every single year. (I really like the Hudson pick, but he's barely seen the field because of stubborness and injury.)

He's wasted pickes in moving up for tight ends that could have been had if he didn't move up. (The Moeaki thing was atrocious. Lost a fifth rounder to move up eight spots when Hernandez and Pitta AND Moeaki were still on the board.)

His best pick, objectively the best producing player in four drafts is a seventh round kicker.

That's ****ing horrible.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:09 PM

How do you know what dog cum looks like?

That is more disturbing than the Chiefs.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
His best pick in four drafts is a seventh round kicker.

That's fucking horrible.Justin Houston

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 06:11 PM
The Magee pick is the one no one ever talks about.

Not only did Pioli blow that, he horribly blew ANOTHER third-round pick on Allen Bailey two years later.

Does this guy know anything about defensive linemen at all?

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Justin Houston

Not even close.

Houston has had four good games. That's it.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Not even close.

He's still more valuable than a kicker. Dime a dozen.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Berry has gotten a little better the last couple weeks. I have faith that he will eventually get back to at least his rookie year status.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Not even close.

Seriously :shake:

He's one of the best Strong side OLB in the league right now.

Crush
How do you know what dog cum looks like?

That is more disturbing than the Chiefs.

Because I've personally seen a cat drenched in dog cum. This team looks like a cat drenched in dog cum.

Saccopoo
He's still more valuable than a kicker. Dime a dozen.

My point exactly.

Hands down, the most productive player from four Pioli drafts is a seventh round kicker.

Four drafts. And the only real production from all those players drafted is a seventh round kicker.

the Talking Can
in 4 years, pioli hasn't drafted a QB, WR, TE, or RB worth a shit

almost all of his picks are worthless pieces of shit or backup quality players

Crush
45-0 Steelers

Todd Haley is going to make us squeal like a pig. I can't wait for Monday Night.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Imagine if we had Freeman and Wallace.

This might be a good team with just those two guys.

The whole offense would open up and lots of pressure would be taken off the D.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Not only did Pioli blow that, he horribly blew ANOTHER third-round pick on Allen Bailey two years later.

Uh, clearly the answer is no.

milkman
11-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Not even close.

I blame Romeo Crennel for Houston's overall lack of consistent productivity.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:21 PM
It's funny that Pioli can't draft defensive lineman, yet that was the position he played in college.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
My God, has there evar been a larger bag 'o FAIL-dicks at the GM position?

Clark doesn't draft well.

milkman

Or RB, or WR, or corner, or.......?

KCrockaholic
I blame Romeo Crennel for Houston's overall lack of consistent productivity.

The guy has had a hard time against San Diego both games, but really in his last 16 games played, he's one of the best OLB in the NFL.

Sorter
11-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Because I've personally seen a cat drenched in dog cum. This team looks like a cat drenched in dog cum.

http://s5.tinypic.com/2exud4w.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Please stay away from our new QB, Pioli

Crush
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
http://s5.tinypic.com/2exud4w.jpg

ROFL

the Talking Can
11-04-2012, 06:25 PM
positions pioli can't draft:

QB
WR
RB
TE
DL
CB
Tackle

otherwise, we're golden

Sorter
11-04-2012, 06:26 PM
It also really irritates me that Pioli fails to find any UDFAs that can produce.

-King-
The Jackson pick pissed me off, but there wasn't anyone clamoring for Josh Freeman with the #3 overall pick.

What pisssed me off more is that he stood pat at #3 overall, and didn't work a deal to move down.

What pisses me off more is that it's become apparent in the 4 years he's been here that there are only a select few in this league that will even deal with him.

This.

I'm not mad at passing at Freeman either. But Pioli is poison right now. He cant work with anyone.

milkman
The guy has had a hard time against San Diego both games, but really in his last 16 games played, he's one of the best OLB in the NFL.

But he could be a huge factor in games more consistently if Crennel didn't drop him in coverage so damn often.

You don't see the Steelers dropping Lamar Woodley in coverage 50% or of defensive snaps.

BigChiefFan
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM
LMAO...That is a riot. Great thread.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM
It's funny that Pioli can't draft defensive lineman, yet that was the position he played in college.

I bet he was a try hard, high motor guy.

I must find his stats.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM

I'd like to see the number of picks the Patriot Way has blown on skill positions the last 10 years.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:29 PM
But he could be a huge factor in games more consistently if Crennel didn't drop him in coverage so damn often.

You don't see the Steelers dropping Lamar Woodley in coverage 50% or of defensive snaps.

I agree. We drop him a ton. But last year it was even worse. And he actually benefited from it. He's decent in coverage compared to what he did last year. Obviously you don't want him on a WR, and he should only be in a zone to cover the flats or TE over the middle, but he's not a complete liability like say Jovan Belcher.

Houston is just an all around great OLB. He's solid against the run, creates pressure, and has dramatically improved in coverage.

Crush
11-04-2012, 06:31 PM
positions pioli can't draft:

QB
WR
RB
TE
DL
CB
Tackle

otherwise, we're golden

http://i49.tinypic.com/j60dq8.gif

milkman
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd like to see the number of picks the Patriot Way has blown on skill positions the last 10 years.

Here's the list of WR since 2000.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2000&year_max=2012&type=&round_min=1&round_max=30&slot_min=1&slot_max=500&league_id=&team_id=nwe&pos=WR&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all

RB

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2000&year_max=2012&type=&round_min=1&round_max=30&slot_min=1&slot_max=500&league_id=&team_id=nwe&pos=RB&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all

And for safe measure, QB.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2000&year_max=2012&type=&round_min=1&round_max=30&slot_min=1&slot_max=500&league_id=&team_id=nwe&pos=QB&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM

...nor his dick from a stick....

mcaj22
11-04-2012, 06:33 PM
the Jon Baldwin pick is another awful scenario

we traded down so Cleveland could take Phil Taylor (though injured, he had 59 tackles and 4 sacks his ROOKIE SEASON. I think that's more than Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey and Dontari Poe combined in terms of production, and he has certainly produced more than Jon Baldwin)

And the Castanzo, Watkins, Cam Jordan and James Carpenter all get picked. Okay, that's fine, but it's important to note these are all starting NFL players that play on their current teams, at a higher level than whatever Jon Baldwin is doing for us.

And then the Ravens miss their pick, and we have a wide open shot at boom or bust clear playmaking talent in Jimmy Smith or even Andy Dalton still clearly there for the taking. The Ravens panic and think the Chiefs would take a player like Smith since we jumped them and they start running to the podium. Meanwhile, we draft Jon Baldwin and Harbaugh pisses himself in a sigh of relief that his guy is still there. Meanwhile in a later round we take the other CB from Colorado, Jalil Brown, who is ****ing awful, but Pioli sells on the drop off from Smith to Brown being so small you wont even notice. The same way he did saying Baldwin and Julio Jones are the same player. The same thing he does with every ****ing draft pick to try and justify it. And we, like gullible idiot fans, buy into this crap for four years

That's the Pioli Way and that's why this team has no talent.

if Pioli would draft guys like Smith or Dalton he would still have a ****ing job and we would be all sucking the nectar from his balls as a genius. But he's so stubborn with his philosophies

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:34 PM
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2000&year_max=2012&type=&round_min=1&round_max=30&slot_min=1&slot_max=500&league_id=&team_id=nwe&pos=SKL&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all

Skill position players since 2000 in NE

mcaj22
11-04-2012, 06:37 PM
its funny how many awful TEs were drafted when Pioli was there and then the only two good ones were picked once Pioli left.

the dude has a hard on for drafting TEs and he's awful at the evaluation of it.

speaking of, Jake O Connell is still on this team, that's when you no your team has no talent

Sorter
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM

He fancies Houston a black Vrabel.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
its funny how many awful TEs were drafted when Pioli was there and then the only two good ones were picked once Pioli left.

the dude has a hard on for drafting TEs and he's awful at the evaluation of it.

speaking of, Jake O Connell is still on this team, that's when you no your team has no talent

Pioli probably thinks O'Connell is a good player.

milkman
11-04-2012, 06:40 PM
He fancies Houston a black Vrabel.

This is why I hated Crennel last year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-04-2012, 06:46 PM
He also fancies Winston a lineman if THAT tells you anything...

Easy 6
11-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Give Freeman a HC or OC who has proven to be excellent with QB's and i would LOVE to have him in KC.

A big, physical pocket passer with enough athleticism to buy time in the pocket, able to deliver accurately in the face of heavy pressure.

Instead, we got an end who's invisible by design, and every other way possible.

the Talking Can
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
the Jon Baldwin pick is another awful scenario

we traded down so Cleveland could take Phil Taylor (though injured, he had 59 tackles and 4 sacks his ROOKIE SEASON. I think that's more than Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey and Dontari Poe combined in terms of production, and he has certainly produced more than Jon Baldwin)

And the Castanzo, Watkins, Cam Jordan and James Carpenter all get picked. Okay, that's fine, but it's important to note these are all starting NFL players that play on their current teams, at a higher level than whatever Jon Baldwin is doing for us.

And then the Ravens miss their pick, and we have a wide open shot at boom or bust clear playmaking talent in Jimmy Smith or even Andy Dalton still clearly there for the taking. The Ravens panic and think the Chiefs would take a player like Smith since we jumped them and they start running to the podium. Meanwhile, we draft Jon Baldwin and Harbaugh pisses himself in a sigh of relief that his guy is still there. Meanwhile in a later round we take the other CB from Colorado, Jalil Brown, who is ****ing awful, but Pioli sells on the drop off from Smith to Brown being so small you wont even notice. The same way he did saying Baldwin and Julio Jones are the same player. The same thing he does with every ****ing draft pick to try and justify it. And we, like gullible idiot fans, buy into this crap for four years

That's the Pioli Way and that's why this team has no talent.

if Pioli would draft guys like Smith or Dalton he would still have a ****ing job and we would be all sucking the nectar from his balls as a genius. But he's so stubborn with his philosophies

nice post...bingo

tecumseh
11-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Everyone should know by now everthing with pioli begins and nopefully ends with Cassole. The number one spot. Total confidence. Total failure. His picks have had their moments but it's pioli's culture of stank that hangs over the team. Freeman was great in that game, as is probably every player pisshole passed on during his tenure. Thanks for Houston. Thanks for Bowe , although he'll be gone soon. Just end the era of stank.

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Imagine if we had Freeman and Wallace.

This might be a good team with just those two guys.

The whole offense would open up and lots of pressure would be taken off the D.

Okay, just for shits and giggles, here's a "CP draft" versus the actual Pioli draft from last year alone.

1. SP - Dontari Poe (Starter - 10 tackles on the year)
CP - Melvin Ingram (Playing behind Johnson but has appeared in every game with 19 tackles, 1 sack, 4 passes defensed and a forced fumble)

2. SP - Jeff Allen (Absolutley stinks)
CP - Peter Konz (Starter and kicking complete ass)

3. SP - Donald Stephenson (Who?)
CP - Russel Wilson (Starter and kicking complete ass)

4. SP - Devon Wylie (Who? Can't sniff the field even though Arenas and McCluster are fumbling everything in sight)
CP - Bobbie Massie (Starter)

5. SP - DeQuan Menzie (Who?)
CP - Vick Ballard (Starter, lead the team in rushing today)

6. SP - Cyrus Grey (Is he even on the team?)
CP - Audie Cole (Backup ILB who had two INT's for TD's in a single game in August)

7. SP - Jerome Long (Not on team)
CP - David Molk (Playing behind Hardwick, but has been in every game this season)

Just an approximate consensus from the CP Drafturbators versus Scott Pioli.

I think the Drafturbator retards of Chiefs Planet would do a much better job than a guy getting paid millions.

tecumseh
11-04-2012, 06:57 PM
nice post...bingo

You.re correct, yet there is nothing fans can do to stop or fire Pissholi.
This crap had to happen to expose him. Everyone has a bad draft, makes a bad pick, but this guy just loves to step on rakes in the broad daylight.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Found a picture of Pioli from his playing days.

http://thefilmstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/screen3-e1284040640625-590x334.jpg

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Give Freeman a HC or OC who has proven to be excellent with QB's and i would LOVE to have him in KC.

A big, physical pocket passer with enough athleticism to buy time in the pocket, able to deliver accurately in the face of heavy pressure.

*cough* GENO SMITH *cough*

L.A. Chieffan
11-04-2012, 07:00 PM
People like to blame Pollard for setting off the chain of shit, but if go even farther back. If Mo Lewis hasn't fucked up Bledsoe, non off these Patriot fuckers would even have a job.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2000&year_max=2012&type=&round_min=1&round_max=30&slot_min=1&slot_max=500&league_id=&team_id=nwe&pos=SKL&college_id=all&conference=any&show=all

Skill position players since 2000 in NE

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Tight ends and Deion Branch.

GENIOUSES.

Easy 6
11-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Okay, just for shits and giggles, here's a "CP draft" versus the actual Pioli draft from last year alone.

1. SP - Dontari Poe (Starter - 10 tackles on the year)
CP - Melvin Ingram (Playing behind Johnson but has appeared in every game with 19 tackles, 1 sack, 4 passes defensed and a forced fumble)

3. SP - Donald Stephenson (Who?)
CP - Russel Wilson (Starter and kicking complete ass)

4. SP - Devon Wylie (Who? Can't sniff the field even though Arenas and McCluster are fumbling everything in sight)
CP - Bobbie Massie (Starter)

5. SP - DeQuan Menzie (Who?)
CP - Vick Ballard (Starter, lead the team in rushing today)

6. SP - Cyrus Grey (Is he even on the team?)
CP - Audie Cole (Backup ILB who had two INT's for TD's in a single game in August)

7. SP - Jerome Long (Not on team)
CP - David Molk (Playing behind Hardwick, but has been in every game this season)

Just an approximate consensus from the CP Drafturbators versus Scott Pioli.

I think the Drafturbator retards of Chiefs Planet would do a much better job than a guy getting paid millions.

Uuugh.

Thats deeply, truly thickening.

/facepalm

tecumseh
11-04-2012, 07:05 PM
BTW, thanks for the gifs CR. I know clark knows about CP and this is damning evidence.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Freeman has 16 TDs, 5 INT and 2,047 yards. 8.1 yards per attempt. Only 12 sacks.

His completion percentage sucks but he's balling the fuck out this year.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 07:11 PM

No to both of those. He's a starter by default for a couple weeks, and he hasn't done anything yet.

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
No to both of those. He's a starter by default for a couple weeks, and he hasn't done anything yet.

You're correct. However, he did start against the Chiefs and drove our defensive line all over the field.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2012, 07:20 PM
You're correct. However, he did start against the Chiefs and drove our defensive line all over the field.

He looks like a rookie so far. I just don't want people to read that and false opinions start getting created. Konz will probably be a good Center eventually. But he's nothing right now.

And he only played 8 snaps against the Chiefs, and didn't start.

Bump
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
LAWL

how about DMC over Gronkowski and Golden Tate and then we TRADED UP mind you to grab Tony Moeaki 2 picks before Jimmy Graham gets picked. FUCK YOU PIOLI

Saccopoo
11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
He looks like a rookie so far. I just don't want people to read that and false opinions start getting created. Konz will probably be a good Center eventually. But he's nothing right now.

And he only played 8 snaps against the Chiefs, and didn't start.

Hmmm...I was pretty sure he started at RG versus the Chiefs, but it seems you are correct.

Good catch sir.

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 07:30 PM
LAWL

how about DMC over Gronkowski and Golden Tate and then we TRADED UP mind you to grab Tony Moeaki 2 picks before Jimmy Graham gets picked. FUCK YOU PIOLI

I prefer to compare playmakers to defensive slugs.

Because someone will inevitably bring up Matt Cassel in defense of ANY skill position player.

Bump
11-04-2012, 07:32 PM
I prefer to compare playmakers to defensive slugs.

Because someone will inevitably bring up Matt Cassel in defense of ANY skill position player.

true dat...

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Golden Tate isn't doing much, but he has 5 receiving TDs this year.

I think McCluster has 2 for his CAREER? LMAO

Count Zarth
11-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Russell Wilson has 13 TD passes this season :facepalm:

bowener
11-04-2012, 07:39 PM
45-0 Steelers

Todd Haley is going to make us squeal like a pig. I can't wait for Monday Night.

Don't forget Romeo is going to have extra time to get ready for this game...

54-3 Steelers

KCFaninSEA
11-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I've seen a lot of discussion on these boards about how the Chiefs drafts have sucked over the last few years. I couldn't agree more except I am still keeping my hopes up that Berry will be pretty damn good in the end. While I agree that the drafts have been crap let's take it a step further ands talk about impact free agents. The last FA I can remember that actually was an impact player once he signed is Bad Moon Rison. Am I wrong here or what? That can't be true. What trade have the Chiefs made where they actually came out ahead? I can't remember one. The draft is the base of a franchise but in no way is that the only piece to building a winner. This franchise has failed at all 3 ways in building (or succeeded in destroying) this franchise. I can understand missing on some draft picks or some FA's but to miss on almost every transaction is just unbareable. Normal Joe's aren't as bad as this front office in assembling talent. So frustrated!!!!!!!!!

milkman
11-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I've seen a lot of discussion on these boards about how the Chiefs drafts have sucked over the last few years. I couldn't agree more except I am still keeping my hopes up that Berry will be pretty damn good in the end. While I agree that the drafts have been crap let's take it a step further ands talk about impact free agents. The last FA I can remember that actually was an impact player once he signed is Bad Moon Rison. Am I wrong here or what? That can't be true. What trade have the Chiefs made where they actually came out ahead? I can't remember one. The draft is the base of a franchise but in no way is that the only piece to building a winner. This franchise has failed at all 3 ways in building (or succeeded in destroying) this franchise. I can understand missing on some draft picks or some FA's but to miss on almost every transaction is just unbareable. Normal Joe's aren't as bad as this front office in assembling talent. So frustrated!!!!!!!!!

FA-Priest Holmes.

Trade=Willie Roaf.

mcaj22
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
i would also say that Jared Allen for Charles and Albert is a trade the Chiefs came out ahead in as those two are like 2 of the only 7 good players on the entire team and foundation pieces

but of course once Pioli lets Albert walk that trade will be moot. Since Fat Scott doesnt lock up home grown talent entering their prime and wants to replace them with his crappy draft picks

KCDC
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM

When you have Tom Brady, you can blow a lot of picks and still be good.

Pawnmower
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
When you have Tom Brady, you can blow a lot of picks and still be good.

with a late pick even

AussieChiefsFan
11-04-2012, 11:53 PM
No im good.

Joe Seahawk
11-05-2012, 12:49 AM
You need a guy like Schneider.. :clap:

Russell Wilson's Season QB Rating: 87.2, 11th in the NFL in QB Rating.

10th in the NFL? Drew Brees.

RG3 is 9th in the NFL in QB Rating.

Next closest rookie? Andrew Luck at 24th.

Number of Seasons Matt Hasselbeck had in Seattle with higher than an 87.2 QB Rating? 4.

http://www.nwsportsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/John-Schneider-Leading-The-Cheers-630x419.jpg

cdcox
11-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Don't forget Romeo is going to have extra time to get ready for this game...

54-3 Steelers

Your expectations are too high.

KCFaninSEA
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM
OK Thanks, I missed a couple but the point is Pioli's history, since all the other examples are before Pioli, is crap. Nothing has worked that this guy has attempted and I'm done with waiting for players to develop or to see if they pan out. The money spent should be to acquire play makers and the list of play makers on this team is about 4-5 long, if that.

Count Zarth
11-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Yup. This kid has arrived. Franchise QB. No bones about it.

http://i.imgur.com/5DMl3.jpg