PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security What is wrong with you dems/libs?

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
It's pretty obvious this president lied and sent other people out to lie for him about and cover up what happened in Benghazi. All because he was running a narrative for this campaign that Al Queda and its related groups were diminished and on the run after killing Bin Laden.

The truth coming out is that was not true and the Ambassador had requested more security because of the Al Queda threat and related activity and was denied by this administration. Had those requests been granted, there may have not even been an incident or people dying. Instead he played politics with their lives and now 4 Americans are dead.

Then, when there could be more help for the Americans fighting in Benghazi, it appears so far, little was done to help. Obama bragged to the victims of Hurricane Sandy that no Americans would be left behind, yet it appears he left Americans behind in Benghazi. There are a ton of questions he needs to respond to but so far hasn't. It might interfere with his election. :shake:

It's coming out many mistakes were made, and I understand mistakes happen, but what also made all this worse was the lies and cover up afterwards. This is not a party issue, this is an American issue and what is right. It's pretty obvious this president was in way over his head and does not deserve another term on this alone. If Bush had screwed up this bad, you know you dems/libs would want his head on a platter. I would agree he would need to be held accountable. But for many of you your party, ideology, power comes way before country and what is right here. You dem/libs need to look in the mirror and see just what you've become.

TGI

LiveSteam
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/restyler/restyler1111/restyler111100026/11300404-heap-of-green-tablets-on-the-white-background.jpg

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/files/images/paxil.thumbnail.jpg

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
"Pretty obvious" does not equal truth--especially when spewed by partisan hacks, for political purpose, during an election.

The official investigation will eventually tell us what happened. If, like with Iran-Contra, or W's bumbling of intel in post 911...there will be a price to be paid. If it's like those two instances, most won't be nearly as outraged as you. Asking the American people to jump to conclusions bases on RWNJ propaganda (potentially, at least) is just another Hail Mary by the GOP. Good luck with that.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:09 AM
"Pretty obvious" does not equal truth--especially when spewed by partisan hacks, for political purpose, during an election.

The official investigation will eventually tell us what happened. If, like with Iran-Contra, or W's bumbling of intel in post 911...there will be a price to be paid. If it's like those two instances, most won't be nearly as outraged as you. Asking the American people to jump to conclusions bases on RWNJ propaganda (potentially, at least) is just another Hail Mary by the GOP. Good luck with that.

My gosh, there is already plenty out there that has been leaked but be in denial.

TGI

LiveSteam
11-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Its not a lie if you are willing to believe. Cosmo Kramer

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Bush was warned of Osama Bin Laden hijacking airplanes to use for a terrorist attack on American soil.

If you're blaming Obama for Benghazi (totally fair), you've got to be able to exercise the blame game equally.

Mr. Kotter
11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
"...when spewed by partisan hacks, for political purpose, during an election"...most, reasonably, are dubious. We'll await the results of the official investigation, thanks. And, at that point, there should be....and will be some level of accountability--but based on facts, not speculation.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Bush was warned of Osama Bin Laden hijacking airplanes to use for a terrorist attack on American soil.

If you're blaming Obama for Benghazi (totally fair), you've got to be able to exercise the blame game equally.

No I don't, it's you putting party and power before what is right here. Like I said, if Bush had screwed up this bad, I agree, he should be held accountable.

TGI

Chief Faithful
11-05-2012, 10:16 AM

That's right, it is Bush's fault.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
"...when spewed by partisan hacks, for political purpose, during an election"...most, reasonably, are dubious. We'll await the results of the official investigation, thanks. And, at that point, there should be....and will be some level of accountability--but based on facts, not speculation.

There is much we already know but you ignore that because it is you being a partisan hack.

TGI

Direckshun

Swing and a miss.

Direckshun
Like I said, if Bush had screwed up this bad, I agree, he should be held accountable.

Bush screwed up over 3,000 times worse, actually.

BucEyedPea
11-05-2012, 10:19 AM
There is much we already know but you ignore that because it is you being a partisan hack.

TGI

It's called projection.

patteeu
11-05-2012, 10:19 AM

You can't possibly believe that those are equal situations. One was a specific request for security at a specific location. The other was a warning about an aspirational goal that could have been launched from thousands of airports and could have targeted a nearly unlimited number of buildings.

Beyond that, there's the issue of the failure to effectively react while the holdouts at our consulate defended themselves over the course of 7 hours and then the campaign of disinformation that took place in the following week or two.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:22 AM

I agree Bush screwed up but disagree, this bad. Nixon was the last president to try a cover up for his screwups. There were also plenty on both sides of the aisle willing to hold Bush accountable for his screwups.

TGI

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:22 AM
You can't possibly believe that those are equal situations. One was a specific request for security at a specific location. The other was a warning about an aspirational goal that could have been launched from thousands of airports and could have targeted a nearly unlimited number of buildings.

Beyond that, there's the issue of the failure to effectively react while the holdouts at our consulate defended themselves over the course of 7 hours and then the campaign of disinformation that took place in the following week or two.

The 8/6/01 briefing was also using a specific location that the American government had control over: airplanes. If you read Richard Clarke's book, this wasn't something that was up on the drawing board. Al Qaeda was specifically looking to make this happen.

The scale is much different, yes. But the scale of the damage was worse.

You're right, I don't think they're equivalent subjects. Bush objectively fucked up worse.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I agree Bush screwed up but disagree, this bad.

Benghazi is a worse screw-up than 9/11.

Got it.

And you're wondering why you're about to get your ass pounded in the election...

LiveSteam
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM

Got it.

And you're wondering why you're about to get your ass pounded in the election...

Its a cover up. quit comparing the two.

WilliamTheIrish
11-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Its not a lie if you are willing to believe. Cosmo Kramer

Actually;

"Jerry, just remember: It's not a lie,... if you believe it" / George C.

King_Chief_Fan
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM

3,000 times? I told you a million times not to exagerate.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:28 AM

Got it.

You left the part out about Nixon being the last president to attempt to cover up his mistakes.

TGI

LiveSteam
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Cigars & fat hairy nasty pussy

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
You left the part out about Nixon being the last president to attempt to cover up his mistakes.

Are you shitting me.

I'm assuming you've read ****ing nothing Bob Woodward has published over the past decade. Because the Bush administration was involved in more than its fair share of wartime cover-ups in Iraq.

Really, Benghazi is an attempt by disillusioned Drudge-heads like yourself to make a legitimate mistake by our State and/or Defense departments to appear to be on the same scale as 9/11 and Watergate, combined.

And that's why your side is going to lose the Presidency and seats in both chambers tomorrow.

Get.

Your head.

Out of the sand.

Bowser
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM

TGI

How about Reagan with Iran/Contra, or Clinton with Whitewater and BJ Gate, or W. Bush with the fumbling of 9-11......

Every president we've had, ever, has likely tried to cover up some scandal. All of them.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:33 AM
How about Reagan with Iran/Contra, or Clinton with Whitewater and BJ Gate, or W. Bush with the fumbling of 9-11......

Every president we've had, ever, has likely tried to cover up some scandal. All of them.

Somebody get this man some rep.

Common sense deserves rep on the eve of Election Night.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Are you shitting me.

I'm assuming you've read ****ing nothing Bob Woodward has published over the past decade. Because the Bush administration was involved in more than its fair share of wartime cover-ups in Iraq.

Really, Benghazi is an attempt by disillusioned Drudge-heads like yourself to make a legitimate mistake by our State and/or Defense departments to appear to be on the same scale as 9/11 and Watergate, combined.

And that's why your side is going to lose the Presidency and seats in both chambers tomorrow.

Get.

Your head.

Out of the sand.

Well, it's turning out to be true about the lies and coverup. You are the one that has his head in the sand and don't want to hold Obama accountable. I've been reading this board since the beginning and if Bush sneezed wrong, you dems/libs held him accountable. Why can't you hold Obama accountable?

TGI

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Well, it's turning out to be true about the lies and coverup. You are the one that has his head in the sand and don't want to hold Obama accountable.

Swing and a miss.

patteeu
11-05-2012, 10:35 AM
The 8/6/01 briefing was also using a specific location that the American government had control over: airplanes. If you read Richard Clarke's book, this wasn't something that was up on the drawing board. Al Qaeda was specifically looking to make this happen.

The scale is much different, yes. But the scale of the damage was worse.

You're right, I don't think they're equivalent subjects. Bush objectively ****ed up worse.

"Airplanes" isn't a specific location. Do you have any idea how many airplanes fly over the United States in a typical day?

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:36 AM
"Airplanes" isn't a specific location.

Oh yes it is. And it falls squarely within the power of the federal government.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM

This one is soo arrogant and blatent. For almost 2 weeks, many in this administration came out and told the same lie, Obama even went on talk shows lying to the American people now that we know, they knew right away it had nothing to do with a spontaneous demonstration and video.

TGI

Bowser
Well, it's turning out to be true about the lies and coverup. You are the one that has his head in the sand and don't want to hold Obama accountable. I've been reading this board since the beginning and if Bush sneezed wrong, you dems/libs held him accountable. Why can't you hold Obama accountable?

TGI

You understand that if Romney wins that you will in effect be voting a liberal into the White House that just happens to say what the GOP wants to hear on social issues, right? Is that what you want?

The_Grand_Illusion
Swing and a miss.

Yup, head in the sand mentallity.

TGI

Direckshun
This one is soo arrogant and blatent.

ROFL

Oh merciful Jesus.

What is wrong with those darn dems/libs?

ROFL

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:39 AM
ROFL

Oh merciful Jesus.

What is wrong with those darn dems/libs?

ROFL

It's because you are blinded by your own arrogance, you can't see it.

TGI

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:41 AM
You understand that if Romney wins that you will in effect be voting a liberal into the White House that just happens to say what the GOP wants to hear on social issues, right? Is that what you want?

I've said here several times I wasn't the biggest Romney fan but after the debates, I'm am willing to give him a chance. If he screws up as bad as Obama did in Benghazi and the economy, I'll vote to vote him out in four years.

TGI

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:42 AM
It's because you are blinded by your own arrogance, you can't see it.

I just love the idea that there is such a thing as a cover-up that isn't arrogant.

The idea of a humble political cover-up...

Maybe just us dems/libs find that legitimately hysterical.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:46 AM
I just love the idea that there is such a thing as a cover-up that isn't arrogant.

The idea of a humble political cover-up...

Maybe just us dems/libs find that legitimately hysterical.

It's because they thought they could get away with it because they knew your liberal media and you Obots would cover for them. How arrogant is that? But they knew you'd carry their water for them, ROFL

Problem is, the liberal democrat media, is becoming more and more untrustworthy and more irrelevent as alternate, less bias media emerges.

TGI

Red Brooklyn
11-05-2012, 10:48 AM
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/02/hyping-benghazi-madness-right-wing-projects-its/191089

patteeu
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Oh yes it is. And it falls squarely within the power of the federal government.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

:facepalm:

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
What is wrong with you dems/libs?

You are a brain-dead birther piece of shit. What is wrong with you?

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/02/hyping-benghazi-madness-right-wing-projects-its/191089

Media Matters is just a propaganda arm of the democrat party. ROFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

Benefactors and staff

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[16][17][18]

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 10:55 AM
You are a brain-dead birther piece of shit. What is wrong with you?

ROFL

Seriously, if you have your media that can keep you in the dark about Benghazi, for political purposes, they can keep you in the dark about anything.

ROFL

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 10:56 AM
I agree Bush screwed up but disagree, this bad. Nixon was the last president to try a cover up for his screwups. There were also plenty on both sides of the aisle willing to hold Bush accountable for his screwups.

TGI

Wow, that might be even stupidier than your birther claims.

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 10:59 AM

Somebody get this man some rep.

Common sense deserves rep on the eve of Election Night.

Adding Whitewater kind of screwed it up.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Wow, that might be even stupidier than your birther claims.

ROFL

Just because you say so? ROFL It's your media that has kept you in the dark. I posted on another thread that CBS News is finally releasing more of an interview with Obama, that does not paint him in a good light over this. Of course they waited til the day before the election to do the least amount of damage to the Obama campaign. :shake:

TGI

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Media Matters is just a propaganda arm of the democrat party. ROFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

Benefactors and staff

MMfA started with the help of $2 million in donations from liberal philanthropists connected to the Democratic party. According to Byron York, additional funding came from MoveOn.org and the New Democrat Network.[16][17][18]

But facts is facts.

Interesting comparison to past events:

On September 20, 1984, there was a truck-bomb explosion at the U.S. embassy annex in Aukar, Lebanon, just outside Beirut. Twenty-four people were killed. It was third terrorist bombing aimed at U.S. interests in Lebanon in a year and a half.

What did Ronald Reagan do on September 21, 1984? He made three campaign appearances in Iowa.

The Associated Press report linked to above notes that Reagan was asked if he had considered canceling the campaign swing. Reagan replied: "We talked about that but realized that whether I'm there or here you're president wherever you are, and as fast as communication is on these matters, wherever I am."

The Benghazi freak-out has stemmed, in part, from the claim that the Obama administration failed to protect the American embassy in Libya and that it's not combating Islamic terrorism in the region.

More context:

*April 18, 1983: Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Sixty-three people were killed, including 17 Americans.

*Oct. 23, 1983: Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut. A suicide bomber blew detonated a truck full of explosives at a U.S. Marine barracks; Two hundred and forty-one U.S. Marines were killed.

* Sept. 20, 1984: Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex. In Aukar, northeast of Beirut, a truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy annex killing 24 people, two of whom were U.S. military personnel.

In less than 18 months under Reagan, more than 320 people were killed by terrorist attacks on the U.S. Embassy in and around Beirut. And after the third attack, which killed two Americans, Reagan refused to curtail his campaign for re-election (which he won in a rout) even for one day.

But today, the deaths of four Americans killed during the assault on the Libyan consulate has some conservatives demanding Obama be tried for treason.

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
ROFL

Just because you say so? ROFL It's your media that has kept you in the dark. I posted on another thread that CBS News is finally releasing more of an interview with Obama, that does not paint him in a good light over this. Of course they waited til the day before the election to do the least amount of damage to the Obama campaign. :shake:

TGI

No, because pretty much every president since then has had something they have tried to "cover up." I don't know, maybe Ford didn't. He wasn't there very long and I don't remember it that well.

Frankly, Obama has had the least amount of real "scandals" as any president in a very long time.

J Diddy
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
My gosh, there is already plenty out there that has been leaked but be in denial.

TGI

How credible is the leaked information? We don't know who leaked it, what their position in it is, why they leaked it etc.

You want us to jump to conclusions for the sole purpose of helping your cause and is not going to happen.

Furthermore, saying Obama is a liar for justification of his removal and pointing to Romney, an alternative who couldn't even keep the same identity for a year, is laughable at best.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
But facts is facts.

Interesting comparison to past events:

On September 20, 1984, there was a truck-bomb explosion at the U.S. embassy annex in Aukar, Lebanon, just outside Beirut. Twenty-four people were killed. It was third terrorist bombing aimed at U.S. interests in Lebanon in a year and a half.

What did Ronald Reagan do on September 21, 1984? He made three campaign appearances in Iowa.

The Associated Press report linked to above notes that Reagan was asked if he had considered canceling the campaign swing. Reagan replied: "We talked about that but realized that whether I'm there or here you're president wherever you are, and as fast as communication is on these matters, wherever I am."

The Benghazi freak-out has stemmed, in part, from the claim that the Obama administration failed to protect the American embassy in Libya and that it's not combating Islamic terrorism in the region.

More context:

*April 18, 1983: Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Sixty-three people were killed, including 17 Americans.

*Oct. 23, 1983: Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut. A suicide bomber blew detonated a truck full of explosives at a U.S. Marine barracks; Two hundred and forty-one U.S. Marines were killed.

* Sept. 20, 1984: Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex. In Aukar, northeast of Beirut, a truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. Embassy annex killing 24 people, two of whom were U.S. military personnel.

In less than 18 months under Reagan, more than 320 people were killed by terrorist attacks on the U.S. Embassy in and around Beirut. And after the third attack, which killed two Americans, Reagan refused to curtail his campaign for re-election (which he won in a rout) even for one day.

But today, the deaths of four Americans killed during the assault on the Libyan consulate has some conservatives demanding Obama be tried for treason.

Or propaganda, people can decide for themselves. It's run by democrats but I guess the democrats are the only ones that can be truthful. :rolleyes: ROFL

Nevermind the lies, coverup and what it appears to be abandoning Americans in Benghazi, do you realize this situation could have most likely been avoided if Obama hadn't played politics with Libya prior to the attack?

TGI

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Or propaganda, people can decide for themselves. It's run by democrats but I guess the democrats are the only ones that can be truthful. :rolleyes: ROFL

Nevermind the lies, coverup and what it appears to be abandoning Americans in Benghazi, do you realize this situation could have most likely been avoided if Obama hadn't played politics with Libya prior to the attack?

TGI

Propaganda? Those are straight-up facts. Birther, somewhere along the line you have apparently suffered a head trauma.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Propaganda? Those are straight-up facts. Birther, somewhere along the line you have apparently suffered a head trauma.

I read the rest of the article and they blame it on the hatred of the right of Obama. How is that not partisan? Of course it's run by democrats, ROFL It's not hatred of Obama, it's the incompetence of Obama throughout this whole event.

TGI

stonedstooge
11-05-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't think US citizens like being lied to to their faces. I have the most problem with the 2 week facade the White House tried to force feed upon us, even when news groups were saying at the time "Why is O'Bama running with this? He knows it's not the truth." I've always had troubles with people that think they are above the truth.

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I read the rest of the article and they blame it on the hatred of the right of Obama. How is that not partisan? Of course it's run by democrats, ROFL It's not hatred of Obama, it's the incompetence of Obama throughout this whole event.

TGI

Yes, they blame the vicious, unsubstantiated allegations and double standard on irrational hatred of Obama. That is their opinion. However, the facts they present are simply facts.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Yes, they blame the vicious, unsubstantiated allegations and double standard on irrational hatred of Obama. That is their opinion. However, the facts they present are simply facts.

It's like little kids saying "he did it too" mentality. It's merely a deflection tactic. It shows your media just can't be trusted to give the American people the truth because they are so partisan and biased. They, like you, care more about power for your party over what happened in Benghazi and what is right.

TGI

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
It's like little kids saying "he did it too" mentality. It's merely a deflection tactic. It shows your media just can't be trusted to give the American people the truth because they are so partisan and biased. They, like you, care more about power for your party over what happened in Benghazi and what is right.

TGI

It's more like illustrating that the outrage is mostly partisan-based, phony, and not based on facts.

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 12:17 PM
It's more like illustrating that the outrage is mostly partisan-based, phony, and not based on facts.

Not true, but your liberal media has kept you in the dark. That's not anyone's fault but your own.

TGI

Inspector
11-05-2012, 01:43 PM

I KNEW it. I just knew it was Bush's fault.

|Zach|
11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I admit...it's a comb over.

nstygma
11-05-2012, 04:10 PM

i'm wondering, was the Reagan administration watching those attacks live-fed in real time? were there requests for help that were denied? does any of that matter at all to you? i guess we'll have to wait till the investigation is over to have any idea of that.

listopencil
11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Cigars & fat hairy nasty pussy

I would have done it. And smoked the cigar afterwards.

BigRedChief
11-05-2012, 06:07 PM
It's pretty obvious this president lied and sent other people out to lie for him about and cover up what happened in Benghazi. All because he was running a narrative for this campaign that Al Queda and its related groups were diminished and on the run after killing Bin Laden.

The truth coming out is that was not true and the Ambassador had requested more security because of the Al Queda threat and related activity and was denied by this administration. Had those requests been granted, there may have not even been an incident or people dying. Instead he played politics with their lives and now 4 Americans are dead.

Then, when there could be more help for the Americans fighting in Benghazi, it appears so far, little was done to help. Obama bragged to the victims of Hurricane Sandy that no Americans would be left behind, yet it appears he left Americans behind in Benghazi. There are a ton of questions he needs to respond to but so far hasn't. It might interfere with his election. :shake:

It's coming out many mistakes were made, and I understand mistakes happen, but what also made all this worse was the lies and cover up afterwards. This is not a party issue, this is an American issue and what is right. It's pretty obvious this president was in way over his head and does not deserve another term on this alone. If Bush had screwed up this bad, you know you dems/libs would want his head on a platter. I would agree he would need to be held accountable. But for many of you your party, ideology, power comes way before country and what is right here. You dem/libs need to look in the mirror and see just what you've become.

TGIYou make many assumptions based on inaccurate information. I can safely say that what you describe and what has been on Fox News is not what happened. You placement of motives of the parties involved are not what a reasonable person would assume if they knew the facts.

LiveSteam
11-05-2012, 06:12 PM
You make many assumptions based on inaccurate information. I can safely say that what you describe and what has been on Fox News is not what happened. You placement of motives of the parties involved are not what a reasonable person would assume if they knew the facts.

Bull shit. If this was happening under a republican POTUS you would be the first one in DC to put out a impeach the POTUS thread.

|Zach|
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Bull shit. If this was happening under a republican POTUS you would be the first one in DC to put out a impeach the POTUS thread.

You have turned into a sniffling whiny bitch this election season.

Big fan of your downward spiral. Keep up the good work.

digger
11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/tacksharp/Miscellaneous2/Kool_Aid_blue.jpg

LVNHACK
11-05-2012, 08:30 PM
You make many assumptions based on inaccurate information. I can safely say that what you describe and what has been on Fox News is not what happened. You placement of motives of the parties involved are not what a reasonable person would assume if they knew the facts.

So if you have all the answers.....And links to provide those answers, post em up....

The_Grand_Illusion
11-05-2012, 09:20 PM
So if you have all the answers.....And links to provide those answers, post em up....

No kidding, it's not just coming from Fox News, CBS News just posted some more footage where Obama contradicts himself once again. They waited a long time to post it but I guess better late than never. There are also military experts that have explained how the protocol works and understand something is not right with what happened. Jake Tapper of ABC News has started to look in to this. There have been emails and cables leaked from the government itself but he just wants to frame it, it is only Fox News because the left has demonized it so much, they would rather ignore it than understand what we now know.

BRC is waiting for his leftist talking points.

TGI

LVNHACK
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM

And Clinton turned down 2 chances at taking out OBL in Sudan...The misses of Bush, Clinton, Reagan are all there. The biggest differences are current tech and intel resources.Hell even Carter made an attemp to rescue the hostages in Iran.

I'm not blaming POTUS for the admins failure to keep security inplace or even to increase security, that what decided at lower levels

I am blaming him for the lies after the fact, and how POTUS and Sr. memebers of his Admin. lied afterwords.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:38 PM
And Clinton turned down 2 chances at taking out OBL in Sudan...The misses of Bush, Clinton, Reagan are all there. The biggest differences are current tech and intel resources.Hell even Carter made an attemp to rescue the hostages in Iran.

I'm not blaming POTUS for the admins failure to keep security inplace or even to increase security, that what decided at lower levels

I am blaming him for the lies after the fact, and how POTUS and Sr. memebers of his Admin. lied afterwords.

You understand that's the very definition of a cover-up.

That's like saying "I'm not blaming the tree for being slow. I blame it for having roots that prevent it from moving anywhere."

LVNHACK
11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
You understand that's the very definition of a cover-up.

That's like saying "I'm not blaming the tree for being slow. I blame it for having roots that prevent it from moving anywhere."

Bingo...You win the prize....

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 11:03 PM

So, you're blaming them for (perceived) lies regarding things that you don't blame them for in the first place.

LVNHACK
11-05-2012, 11:44 PM
So, you're blaming them for (perceived) lies regarding things that you don't blame them for in the first place.

Douchebag....Read what the fuck I said....ffs, you really can't be as fucking stupid as you come across and support a brain.....

cosmo20002
11-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Douchebag....Read what the **** I said....ffs, you really can't be as ****ing stupid as you come across and support a brain.....

I did read it. It said that you don't blame them for A, B, and C, you just blame them for lying about it later.

LVNHACK
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Yeah it's a blog post...

http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/a-tale-of-four-heroes/?utm_source=RangerUp.com&utm_campaign=e1cc986181-20121106_RU_VeteranWalktheWalk11_5_2012&utm_medium=email

But to me it's a good read...