PDA

View Full Version : Elections Obama campaign expecting influx of Romney votes tomorrow?

petegz28
11-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Obama Campaign to Supporters: Don’t Panic Over Early Exit Polls

In a conference call this afternoon, President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign had one central message for their supporters when Election Day arrives tomorrow: They should “keep calm,” even if they hear snippets of information favoring Republican Mitt Romney.

“My warning, we need to stay calm for much of the day,” Stephanie Cutter, Mr. Obama’s deputy campaign manager, said, touting thousands of early ballots already submitted by voters. “We’ve already banked a pretty big portion of our vote.”

The fear, she explained, was early numbers leaking before voters have finished going to the polls, creating unnecessary panic and pessimism among Democrats.

“Keep calm and tweet on,” Ms. Cutter said. “So, no matter what you hear tomorrow about turnout in Republican counties or exit polls, particularly early in the day, please remember and remind your readers that, because of early votes, we’re where we need to be to win….I don’t think there’s going to be official exits until the end of the day, but if things leak out that aren’t validated or weighted, please stay calm.”

http://politicker.com/2012/11/obama-campaign-to-supporters-dont-panic-over-early-exit-polls/

petegz28
11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Seems they are expecting past trends to continue which is Repubs outvote Dem's on election day and they are once again banking on their early vote to carry them.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 09:27 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=1233

Ebolapox
11-05-2012, 09:29 PM
why so butthurt about the drudge report shit, 'shun? are you like the only person on earth who gives a shit?

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/72YG2DhWHmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Munson
11-05-2012, 09:34 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/72YG2DhWHmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome. ROFL

cosmo20002
11-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Obama campaign expecting influx of Romney votes tomorrow?

Um, probably. It is election day after all.

KChiefer
11-05-2012, 09:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOs6wCy53kwizWqTeA5SVtX403hvqGg8wOdbjzu6CxzSwuu1JKrQ

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 09:37 PM
why so butthurt about the drudge report shit, 'shun?

I just enjoy shitting on Pete for his total immersal in conservative media.

Romney's winning Ohio, right Pete?

Ebolapox
11-05-2012, 09:42 PM

don't take this the wrong way, but you're the opposite side of the coin that is pete. for crying out loud, have you even READ the threads you've created lately? do you masturbate to pictures of obama? you completely lack objectivity, man. objectivity left town for you a LONG time ago, you sound like a hypocrite with this shit.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2012, 09:48 PM
don't take this the wrong way, but you're the opposite side of the coin that is pete. for crying out loud, have you even READ the threads you've created lately? do you masturbate to pictures of obama? you completely lack objectivity, man. objectivity left town for you a LONG time ago, you sound like a hypocrite with this shit.

Yes but there aren't many Obama ballwashers around here while there are a mountain of Romney lovers. It would definitely be less entertaining around here if everyone circle jerked to the same candidate.

Ebolapox
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Yes but there aren't many Obama ballwashers around here while there are a mountain of Romney lovers. It would definitely be less entertaining around here if everyone circle jerked to the same candidate.

yep. there is only one obama ballwasher.

cosmo, bigredchief, whoman, and countless others say you're full of shit.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
objectivity left town for you a LONG time ago, you sound like a hypocrite with this shit.

I didn't claim to be objective. That's not possible.

I do keep my political takes buoyed by a wide variety of sources.

Pete lets Drudge chew his food for him.

RINGLEADER
11-05-2012, 09:55 PM

I'm going to miss you if Obama loses tomorrow. We lost you for a week when Romney won the debate -- I'm not sure you'll ever return if he wins the election...

Ebolapox
11-05-2012, 09:57 PM
I didn't claim to be objective. That's not possible.

I do keep my political takes buoyed by a wide variety of sources.

Pete lets Drudge chew his food for him.

oh, it's COMPLETELY possible to be objective, you just don't fully commit to either side. you see the bullshit of both sides and just lose patience.

as for the single vs. multiple sources, it still ends in the same spot: you see what you want to see, say what makes your guy look good, and ultimately leads to the same bullshit over and over. rinse and repeat as needed. you, direckshun, are the democrat version of pete. congratulations.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm going to miss you if Obama loses tomorrow. We lost you for a week when Romney won the debate -- I'm not sure you'll ever return if he wins the election...

I didn't even think you liked me.

Shows you what I know.

Direckshun
11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
oh, it's COMPLETELY possible to be objective, you just don't fully commit to either side. you see the bullshit of both sides and just lose patience.

That's not objectivity. Objectivity is the complete absense of bias. Which is simply not possible for a human being to accomplish.

Being unmoored by any political party doesn't absolve you of bias.

as for the single vs. multiple sources, it still ends in the same spot: you see what you want to see, say what makes your guy look good, and ultimately leads to the same bullshit over and over. rinse and repeat as needed.

Not necessarily. I've posted constantly about the faults of my preferred candidate. I just posted one yesterday, for chrissakes.

Pete will tell you, however, that he has not said one positive thing of the President for four years.

So, yeah, I can see how you'd get us confused.

you, direckshun, are the democrat version of pete. congratulations.

I always thought I was the Democratic version of you.

Pitt Gorilla
11-05-2012, 10:14 PM

as for the single vs. multiple sources, it still ends in the same spot: you see what you want to see, say what makes your guy look good, and ultimately leads to the same bullshit over and over. rinse and repeat as needed. you, direckshun, are the democrat version of pete. congratulations.Uh, no. You have a perspective necessarily developed through interpretation, ergo, you aren't objective.

ClevelandBronco
11-05-2012, 10:21 PM
If the election goes to the Supreme Court, are you going to stick around until Fece loses there?

Interesting. Fece Obama. What's the "Fece" all about?

KILLER_CLOWN
11-05-2012, 10:22 PM
yep. there is only one obama ballwasher.

cosmo, bigredchief, whoman, and countless others say you're full of shit.

UMad bro? ROFL

You need to get your ashes hauled or something man, you're always so pissed. If this keeps up one day a vein will burst and BOOM! No more H5N1 to kick around anymore...just sayin'