PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Russ Lande says Chiefs should "stick to their board"

Pages : [1] 2

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Geno Smith has all the tangibles - arm strength, accuracy, athleticism - and has a solid football IQ. He has poor mechanics and footwork. He's super raw and won't be ready to start right away, even in the shotgun NFL. Probably not worth a top 5 pick.

He sees Barkley are the flip side of the same coin - VERY polished, NFL-ready, but tangibles are average. Higher floor, lower ceiling. Would typically be a mid-1st guy (15-20).

He thinks Pioli is going to go with another late-rounder like Stanzi. And he hasn't once said he thinks that's the WRONG idea.

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Oh god

htismaqe
He REALLY likes Tyler Wilson. Still doesn't think he's a top pick. Cites the "Petrino" factor.

Bray has nice upside but needs a lot of work. Glennon is way to inconsistent and not an accurate passer, which will hurt him at the next level.

Pasta Giant Meatball
What a boob

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Like it or not. This is the year we have to daft a qb

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Says it's a great year to take a QB in the 2nd and another in the 6th.

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 07:48 AM

:sly:

the Talking Can
ha ha

htismaqe
Hey mods, can I get an edit.

It was Russ Lande they were interviewing, not Matt Williamson.

theelusiveeightrop
11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Matt Williamson is who? And why is he in my head after lights out?

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Matt Williamson is who? And why is he in my head after lights out?

Matt Williamson works for ESPN and Scouts Inc. He's usually on on Tuesdays, or at least I thought he was.

This was actually Russ Lande.

theelusiveeightrop
Russ Lande is who? And why is he in my head after lights out?

the Talking Can

it's never a great year to a QB in the 2nd....

wtf?

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:51 AM
http://www.russlande.com/about-russ-lande/

Pasta Giant Meatball
I'm tired of all the over the top bullshit with these QB's. Tannehill was scrutinized up and down and I just heard the other day he has the best completion percentage over 30 yards in the entire NFL. Rookie QB's are just getting better coming out and can make an immediate impact.

htismaqe

wtf?

I know. He's over-thinking it.

But that's how he makes his money, obviously.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm tired of all the over the top bullshit with these QB's. Tannehill was scrutinized up and down and I just heard the other day he has the best completion percentage over 30 yards in the entire NFL. Rookie QB's are just getting better coming out and can make an immediate impact.

Accuracy is paramount. Because of that, I think it comes down to Smith and Barkley. I'll take Smith if that's the choice.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Take the best player on the board with the first pick. Then use the third or trade aplayer to get back into the first and take a QB. That would be the smart thing to do imo.

It is November and look at how these QBs are being talked about. Their stock will only go down guys. The damage is done.

BoneKrusher
11-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Pioli should have taken Russel Wilson in the 3rd last season, knowing he had shit for QB.

Fire his ass.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Take the best player on the board with the first pick. Then use the third or trade aplayer to get back into the first and take a QB. That would be the smart thing to do imo.

It is November and look at how these QBs are being talked about. Their stock will only go down guys. The damage is done.

Thanks for the input, Scott.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 07:59 AM

Tannehill had the same knock all these guys have. He shit the bed when the game is on the line. He didn't have "it" and he wasn't "clutch." We saw that last Sunday. Could you see the real difference between him and Luck? Fuck the stats guys.

It's not just about accuracy and the other crap. They are never going to win anything with Tannehill imo. We better find the "clutch" QB in this class or we are spinning our wheels. It's more important than anything in today's game. Far too many games come down to the end and it happens more often than not in the playoffs.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Pioli should have taken Russel Wilson in the 3rd last season, knowing he had shit for QB.

Fire his ass.

I really wanted Wilson. Most people had him going in the 5th round. Carroll was truly a genius taking him early. I can't really blame Pioli. It seems like Carroll has the best eye right now. He also took Richard Sherman in the 5th and that was a damn good pick.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:01 AM

Worked great for Cleveland trying that twice!!!

Gonzo
11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Hey mods, can I get an edit.

It was Russ Lande they were interviewing, not Matt Williamson.

Shure thang bro.

tredadda

Absolutely not. Take the best QB available regardless of what the experts say. For 30 years now we have tried bringing in veterans, passing on the best QBs for lesser ones later in the draft because they were too risky. Not this time, not this year. We need to get with the program because they way we have done it for 30 years has netted us 3 playoff wins, no SB appearances or SB wins. No more spending a top pick on ANY position until our QB position is addressed. Giving up picks to move back up is silly as we need to replace some of the players Piloi lets walk or positions he made poor choices on.

theelusiveeightrop
http://www.russlande.com/about-russ-lande/

TY

Reerun_KC
Barkley, Wilson, Bray, Smith....

You cant go wrong with any of these 4. You take one and move forward. Stop masturbating to the 90's and wake the fuck up...

tredadda
11-06-2012, 08:05 AM

Fire his ass.

Wilson would have actually been competition for Cassel and we all know that is not what Scott wanted.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:07 AM

You cant go wrong with any of these 4. You take one and move forward. Stop masturbating to the 90's and wake the fuck up...

:clap:

tredadda
11-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Tannehill had the same knock all these guys have. He shit the bed when the game is on the line. He didn't have "it" and he wasn't "clutch." We saw that last Sunday. Could you see the real difference between him and Luck? **** the stats guys.

It's not just about accuracy and the other crap. They are never going to win anything with Tannehill imo. We better find the "clutch" QB in this class or we are spinning our wheels. It's more important than anything in today's game. Far too many games come down to the end and it happens more often than not in the playoffs.

When will people like you realize players like Luck are very, very rare? The last QB is his category was Peyton. The other 31 teams have to settle for less than someone like that. Just because a QB isn't on the same level as Luck does not mean he is not a good if not great QB.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:09 AM
When will people like you realize players like Luck are very, very rare? The last QB is his category was Peyton. The other 31 teams have to settle for less than someone like that. Just because a QB isn't on the same level as Luck does not mean he is not a good if not great QB.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about earlier. They compare everyone to the once in a decade prospects and think trading down and snagging some slapdick in the 5th is just as good.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 08:10 AM

Their stock is only going to go up they are quarterbacks. Quarterbacks are prestige they are the guys that make or break a football program. RGIII stock was down this time of year then his stock sky rocketed before the draft. These guys stock is going to fluctuate up untill the draft then teams are going be players and make their stock go up just for their position and value. Not worried about their stock at the moment they still got games to play and the combine yet.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:11 AM

Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden?

They're awesome!

Woodchuck

I would agree that it did. I think they learned from the Tim Couch debacle. They reached big time for him.

In 2007, do you think they should have taken Brady Quinn at #3 over Joe Thomas? I mean they got Brady Quinn at #22 and the only QB taken before him was Jamarcus Russell. Should they have moved up to #1 and drafted Russell?

Last year they got Trent Richardson who might be the best player in that class. They waited around and got Weedan later in the first. Is he that much different than Tannehill? He was also a choker in college and wasn't "clutch." They took a calculated gamble taking Weedan where they did and it wasn't nearly the gamble Miami made. Tannehill's success lies with Sherman imo. Next year, Tannehill is going to suck when teams have tape on that offense.

In the end, one could argue that Cleveland's best two players came from making smart decisions in the draft.

You are fucking idiot.

SNR
Tannehill had the same knock all these guys have. He shit the bed when the game is on the line. He didn't have "it" and he wasn't "clutch." We saw that last Sunday. Could you see the real difference between him and Luck? Fuck the stats guys.

Clutch.

Like Jay Cutler.

notorious
Clark needs to put Pioli's head through the fucking board.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:12 AM

Manning won ONE game his rookie season.

I'm sure Bob would have been telling us all that he's not clutch.

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
I would agree that it did. I think they learned from the Tim Couch debacle. They reached big time for him.

In 2007, do you think they should have taken Brady Quinn at #3 over Joe Thomas? I mean they got Brady Quinn at #22 and the only QB taken before him was Jamarcus Russell. Should they have moved up to #1 and drafted Russell?

Last year they got Trent Richardson who might be the best player in that class. They waited around and got Weedan later in the first. Is he that much different than Tannehill? He was also a choker in college and wasn't "clutch." They took a calculated gamble taking Weedan where they did and it wasn't nearly the gamble Miami made.

In the end, one could argue that Cleveland's best two players came from making smart decisions in the draft.

Yet we havent made a "SMART" decision in the draft in over 25 years...

Someday we will grow up and become an NFL team...

htismaqe

ROFL

That's why we're competing with them for the #1 pick in the draft.

ROFL

SNR

If clutch is the only thing that matters, we should work out a package to acquire Tim Tebow, yeah?

Right?

htismaqe
Clutch.

Like Jay Cutler.

The players and fans LOVE him.

He gets a bad rap because of the media.

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Manning won ONE game his rookie season.

I'm sure Bob would have been telling us all that he's not clutch.

Is this guy blackbob? Woodsuck swallowpants?

KC_Lee
Perhaps we should wait to see who the coach is for next season and what type of offense his OC wants to run and then choose the QB we will take in the 1st round?

Just saying...

Pasta Giant Meatball
Clark needs to put Pioli's head through the fucking board.

Heh, he may have it in a glass cage "Walking Dead style" like the Gov. after this season ROFL

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Is this guy blackbob? Woodsuck swallowpants?

You couldn't tell?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Their stock is only going to go up they are quarterbacks. Quarterbacks are prestige they are the guys that make or break a football program. RGIII stock was down this time of year then his stock sky rocketed before the draft. These guys stock is going to fluctuate up untill the draft then teams are going be players and make their stock go up just for their position and value. Not worried about their stock at the moment they still got games to play and the combine yet.

Generally, quarterbacks are taken 10 picks to one round earlier than they graded out because of their position.

I see what you are saying but I'm not sure this year. These guys are all really overrated imo and the worst may be yet to come. If you really look at what they have done in the big picture it is not much.

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Perhaps we should wait to see who the coach is for next season and what type of offense his OC wants to run and then choose the QB we will take in the 1st round?

Just saying...

True...

We need in no particular order

New GM
New HC
New OC and staff
New DC and staff
New QB
New WR's
New CB's
New Owner
New Cheerleaders
New Beer Vendors
New Parking Attendants
New Grass in the Stadium

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:16 AM
You couldn't tell?

Only took what 5 minutes to out him? ROFL

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 08:17 AM

You cant go wrong with any of these 4. You take one and move forward. Stop masturbating to the 90's and wake the **** up...

This. No excuse to do anything else than take a first rounder QB with our first pick.

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Generally, quarterbacks are taken 10 picks to one round earlier than they graded out because of their position.

I see what you are saying but I'm not sure this year. These guys are all really overrated imo and the worst may be yet to come. If you really look at what they have done in the big picture it is not much.

Thankfully we dont value your opinion....

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 08:18 AM

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. DRAFT A QUARTERBACK WITH OUR FIRST PICK. GOD DAMN. LOOK WHAT WE HAVE DONE IN THE BIG PICTURE = FAIL

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:19 AM

God fucking damn it.

We went on this merry-go-round last year.

If you hit on a QB, then your team basically fixes itself. We're not the Indianapolis Colts. We don't need Jarvis Jones or any of these other slapdicks once we find the right QB. We're good to go RIGHT NOW.

That means don't fuck around with trading up or down. Fucking grab your guy and go.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:19 AM
ROFL

That's why we're competing with them for the #1 pick in the draft.

ROFL

What part about a first round QB having a 30% chance of making it do you not understand? We may have to do this multiple times. This is a year where there isn't much difference in the top QBs.

Cleveland should be the model for what we are trying to do. If this one doesn't work out, we keep drafting them. When Cleveland drafted their QBs, the pickings were slim and not very different from what 2013 looks like.

What Cleveland did was smart. What about Cincinnatti? Were they dumb?

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Following Cleveland as a model is not something that brings confidence. If they didn't like those guys enough to take them with their 1st pick, they shouldn't have taken them at all. They could have used resources to secure RG3 for fuck's sake.

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
What part about a first round QB having a 30% chance of making it do you not understand? We may have to do this multiple times. This is a year where there isn't much difference in the top QBs.

Cleveland should be the model for what we are trying to do. If this one doesn't work out, we keep drafting them. When Cleveland drafted their QBs, the pickings were slim and not very different from what 2013 looks like.

When they drafted Carson Palmer you mean?

No, that was absolutely the right pick.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Following Cleveland as a model is not something that brings confidence.

Like Cleveland, we are going to have to play the hand we are dealt and that's whole point.

Deberg_1990
Barkley sounds alot like another Matt Ryan. NFL ready, average tangibles. Not real sexy or exciting because he doesnt make plays with his feet or have the canon arm, so it doesnt excite alot of fans.

MIAdragon

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM

Just shut up already. Cincinatti drafted Andy Dalton AFTER they tried Carson Palmer, Akili Smith, etc. For them, drafting Dalton WAS the change-up.

Throwing out Cleveland as an example of the way you would do it just makes you look stupid. Stop.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Like Cleveland, we are going to have to play the hand we are dealt and that's whole point.

The hand we are dealt is going to be the #1 overall pick. If we don't take a QB, were the dumbest franchise in NFL history.

SNR

Do you honestly believe that these top 3 QBs will be available in the late first round?

They will all be gone in the top 10, dumbass.

htismaqe
Barkley sounds alot like another Matt Ryan. NFL ready, average tangibles. Not real sexy or exciting because he doesnt make plays with his feet or have the canon arm, so it doesnt excite alot of fans.

To be fair, what has Matt Ryan REALLY done? A lot of good regular seasons and no playoff wins is a pretty fair indictment thus far.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Passing on the first wave and trading back into the first nets you guys like Tebow, Quinn, and Weeden. Sweet moves bros.

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:26 AM
To be fair, what has Matt Ryan REALLY done? A lot of good regular seasons and no playoff wins is a pretty fair indictment thus far.

We'll see if loading up the best group of WRs in the game around him is enough to get him to do anything

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/12/1274238626468.gif

Deberg_1990
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM

I get that. I do.....But dont overlook what he has done for that franchise as a whole. Stablized the program and made them perennial winners. Remember how downtrodden that franchise was before he arrived? The Vick and Petrino debacles.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Passing on the first wave and trading back into the first nets you guys like Tebow, Quinn, and Weeden. Sweet moves bros.

We could always wait until the 2nd round. The next John Beck.

the Talking Can
Tannehill had the same knock all these guys have. He shit the bed when the game is on the line. He didn't have "it" and he wasn't "clutch." We saw that last Sunday. Could you see the real difference between him and Luck? **** the stats guys.

just shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot

no one cares what a fucking idiot thinks, you fucking idiot

Pasta Giant Meatball

I think that's fair, but he's made a ton of clutch 4th quarter plays in his career, just hasn't done it in the postseason yet. He can't fail again this year, he'll take some heat with another one and done as good as he's been in the reg. season.

htismaqe
I get that. I do.....But dont overlook what he has done for that franchise as a whole. Stablized the program and made them perennial winners. Remember how downtrodden that franchise was before he arrived? The Vick and Petrino debacles.

They were in the Super Bowl in 1998. Just sayin'.

Ace Gunner

ROFL

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:30 AM

gif WIN LMAO

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:30 AM
When they drafted Carson Palmer you mean?

No, that was absolutely the right pick.

I am talking about when they got AJ Green and Andy Dalton.

Palmer has had two winning seasons and two playoff losses in his career.

Do you think Andy Dalton will have a better career? I sure do.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:31 AM
ROFL

WTF is so funny about that?

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:31 AM
people were crying their stupid eyes out last year about how Tannehill wasn't worth a first round pick...

and they were wrong, per usual....

same shit this year...same shit every year....

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:32 AM
This franchise is going nowhere unless we acquire that really good defensive prospect.

Sincerely,
2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2005, 2002, and friends

Deberg_1990
11-06-2012, 08:33 AM

So are you saying you wouldnt want the Chiefs to have another Matt Ryan? If thats what your saying, your nuts.

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM

The only way your comparison works is if you compare a team that had the #1 overall pick, you fucking retard. Cincinnati didn't even sniff the top 10 that year.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:35 AM
WE NEED TO TRADE DOWN SO WE CAN HAZ A LB

DERP

THEN MAYBE WHATEVER QB IS LEFT OVER

HERP

Woodchuck

Great post. I went to the game Sunday night with three other guys. We talked about this for ten minutes. He saved the franchise. You have no idea how bad it was after the Vick and Petrinio debacles. After the Vick debacle, the fanbase was divided. It took a special player to fix that. Matt Ryan is a good example of why we better pay close attention to leadership when we are picking our QB. Matt Ryan is different this year. He has taken the next step.

BigCatDaddy

Palmer was bad ass until his knee got destroyed.

Chiefnj2
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
To be fair to Lande, he had Tannehill in his list of top 10 players last year.

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
WTF is so funny about that?

all of it man.

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Hey Blacktard, here's an idea.

How about we take a QB with the #1 overall pick THEN trade back up into the first round to acquire one of your franchise longsnappers that you want so badly?

ChiefsCountry
11-06-2012, 08:37 AM

Curse of having the loser Tony Gonzalez on the team.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
The only way your comparison works is if you compare a team that had the #1 overall pick, you ****ing retard. Cincinnati didn't even sniff the top 10 that year.

They took AJ Green with the 4th pick you ****ing retard. They passed on Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert to take him. Why? Because they thought the potential between Locker, Gabbert, and Dalton wasn't that different.

Go by a draft book ****stick.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
We can own this fucking division for years to come by locking up a stud, franchise guy. Compete for a Super Bowl and some dumbfucks don't even want to try?

Jughead and Palmer are old as fuck and Rivers scared me more when he was younger.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
So are you saying you wouldnt want the Chiefs to have another Matt Ryan? If thats what your saying, your nuts.

I would SETTLE for another Matt Ryan. I would prefer to take a shot at something MORE, though.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM

Fucking REP!!!!! ROFL

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:46 AM
We can own this ****ing division for years to come by locking up a stud, franchise guy. Compete for a Super Bowl and some dumb****s don't even want to try?

Jughead and Palmer are old as **** and Rivers scared me more when he was younger.

No kidding dumbass but, there is only a 30% chance of that happening every year we take a QB. You better prepare to wait a while. It might take years to draft a QB.

You want to hope for something? Hope that our first round quarterback is really good or really bad. Hope that he will make a big enough impression to determine whether or not the GM should draft a QB in 2014. Hope that our GM has the balls to keep drafting QBs.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
We've waited long enough. This is the year.

Bewbies
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Prior to Matt Ryan the Atlanta Falcons had never had 2 winning seasons in a row. He's a legend down here among the local fans...

He's better than the QB that's never won a playoff game, but he's not all world or anything either.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
No kidding dumbass but, there is only a 30% chance of that happening every year we take a QB.

it's fucking hilarious you keep saying this incredibly fucking stupid thing...

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:51 AM
No kidding dumbass but, there is only a 30% chance of that happening every year we take a QB. You better prepare to wait a while. It might take years to draft a QB.

You want to hope for something? Hope that our first round quarterback is really good or really bad. Hope that he will make a big enough impression to determine whether or not the GM should draft a QB in 2014. Hope that our GM has the balls to keep drafting QBs.

If there was a 30% chance of winning, would you play the lottery?

Good Lord, at this point I've got to believe you're just trying to be a contrarian. Nobody is this stupid.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:51 AM
How about if the Chiefs lose to the Steelers, Hamas comes back and Black Boob goes on a vacation???

Bewbies
11-06-2012, 08:52 AM
If QB is the most important position on the field you'd think more people would want the best available prospect, not what's left over.

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:52 AM
They took AJ Green with the 4th pick you ****ing retard. They passed on Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert to take him. Why? Because they thought the potential between Locker, Gabbert, and Dalton wasn't that different.

Go by a draft book ****stick.

Great job. You scored your first point.

Blacktard 1
Everybody else 348593

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Do you honestly believe that these top 3 QBs will be available in the late first round?

They will all be gone in the top 10, dumbass.

Brady Quinn and Blaine Gabbert were going top 10 too. How many of you draftniks had Blaine Gabbert going #1 overall? I bet there were a handful.

I believe there might be one or two that fall out of the top 10. We will have an extra third round pick. We have players to trade because it is going to be a while before we are going anywhere. I also believe Glennon's potential is not much different than the big three. The scouts like the kid. Walter Football and the rest are not ledgit. Listen to Bucky Brooks and Corey Chavous at draft nasty. Those guys were real scouts.

ChiefsCountry
Better not ask the hot girl out, she might reject you. Its easier to just beat off in the corner instead of trying to get laid because of the fear of rejection.

the Talking Can
If QB is the most important position on the field you'd think more people would want the best available prospect, not what's left over.

all we have to do is wait till the 5th round, then trade back up to the first...

htismaqe

It's too risky! There's only a 30% chance they are successful!

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM
basically, "oh noes! it risky!"

same fucking stupid shit in a new fucking stupid package...

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM

What's the hit rate for ILBs, DEs, DTs, and OTs who get drafted in the top 5?

Not much better you fucking idiot.

Busts happen at every position. That's what you can't seem to get through your thick fucking skull. If not drafting a QB was even 50% safe every time you did it, the Chiefs would have the greatest roster in the history of mankind.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Brady Quinn and Blaine Gabbert were going top 10 too. How many of you draftniks had Blaine Gabbert going #1 overall? I bet there were a handful.

I believe there might be one or two that fall out of the top 10. We will have an extra third round pick. We have players to trade because it is going to be a while before we are going anywhere. I also believe Glennon's potential is not much different than the big three. The scouts like the kid. Walter Football and the rest are not ledgit. Listen to Bucky Brooks and Corey Chavous at draft nasty. Those guys were real scouts.

CBS already ran another column refuting Bucky Brooks. You're hyping of Glennon is just another example of you thinking you need to outsmart everyone.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:56 AM

WTF is wrong with you people? There is no clear cut #1 quarterback prospect. You are thinking exactly like Al Davis was thinking when he took Jamarcus Russell #1. Why can't you see that?

We need to do the smart thing for once. This organization hasn't done that in a long time.

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Barkley reminds me of Matt Hasselback in many ways, but his arm is weaker than MH's.

Is Barkley "NFL ready" ??? If you mean he can win the SB his first season, gawd just please write that shit so I can LOL. I don't care for Barkley, he's going to limit what an NFL offense can do. Give him stellar protection and some good WCO type WR's plus a run game, you can win. But SB?? I guess anything is possible in the dumbed down modern parity of NFL football.

Geno Smith has talent, I'd take him over Barkley. He's got arm strength and smarts. He'll need a year or two to get his game on at the NFL level.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Now we are to pass on potential elite guys for that goofy fuck Glennon....JFC

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Only Blackbob would say that Smith/Barkley/Wilson are no better than Bradford/Weeden/Gabbert/Locker/Dalton and company.

2010 and 2011 were some REAL shit shows of QB classes.

2013 is not even close to their levels of suck. 2013 is actually pretty good.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
what the fuck did we do to deserve having a true fan dipshit like black retard show up the first opportunity we have to draft a QB in 30 years?

some god thinks this is funny?

SNR
11-06-2012, 08:59 AM
We need to do the smart thing for once.

Sincerely,

2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2002....

Chiefnj2
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Htis,

Did Lande say anything about Tyler Wilson?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
CBS already ran another column refuting Bucky Brooks. You're hyping of Glennon is just another example of you thinking you need to outsmart everyone.

You're a dumbass. Did you notice how CBS said Glennon was currently ranked #81st overall in that article? Did you know last week before Brooks's article, they had him ranked #111th?

I just gave you a big tip on where to look at the draft info. I'm not smarter than anyone. I just pay attention.

I was talking about this last week.

It will be interesting to see how fast he moves up the draft boards after Bucky's article.... Right now, CBS Sports has him as the 11th QB prospect and he's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265929

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:04 AM

wtf?

Drew Brees was a 2nd rounder...

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 09:04 AM
...and his mult shows up in his steed.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Drew Brees was a 2nd rounder...

OMG YOR RITE SICK BURN

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

YOU WIN PAINTED DOGS

SNR
Team goes 1-15 because they have the worst QBs the NFL has seen in a long time

Solution?

Play it safe. Draft the stud ILB. Continue to not have a QB.

BigCatDaddy
Barkley reminds me of Matt Hasselback in many ways, but his arm is weaker than MH's.

Is Barkley "NFL ready" ??? If you mean he can win the SB his first season, gawd just please write that shit so I can LOL. I don't care for Barkley, he's going to limit what an NFL offense can do. Give him stellar protection and some good WCO type WR's plus a run game, you can win. But SB?? I guess anything is possible in the dumbed down modern parity of NFL football.

Geno Smith has talent, I'd take him over Barkley. He's got arm strength and smarts. He'll need a year or two to get his game on at the NFL level.

You must have missed the GIF of the pass Barkley threw from 20 to 20 on the money.

Woodchuck
...and his mult shows up in his steed.

I don't have mults. Please stop shitting on this thread and contribute something substantial.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
You're a dumbass. Did you notice how CBS said Glennon was currently ranked #37th overall in that article? Did you know last week before Brooks's article, they had him ranked #111th?

I just gave you a big tip on where to look at the draft info. I'm not smarter than anyone. I just pay attention.

I was talking about this last week.

ROFL

black retard 'watches' barkley on the sidelines and knows he's a terrible leader...never mind his actual performance over 4 years

black retard read an article about Glennon....that's it, game over...black retard is now an expert on a player he's never watched a single fucking snap of...let's trade down and take him

black fucking retard

WV
11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I wish they'd stop inferring that Peeholy is going to have a say. I'm not sure my fandom can take another year of him.

SNR
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't have mults. Please stop shitting on this thread and contribute something substantial.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM

this is a mult of black retard, you fucking retard

and you denied that too...until oops you were caught lying

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 09:10 AM
You must have missed the GIF of the pass Barkley threw from 20 to 20 on the money.

you must have missed 99% of his 10 yard floaters.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Wow....Mount up men, we have a board to take back.

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Scott Pioli has bunny fucked the four horsemen, creating about 359 horsemen on this board alone.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Clutch.

Like Jay Cutler.

Well...given the McDaniels triangle of Cutler, Orton, and cASShoLe...

I'll take Cutler every day of the week.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Haven't you heard??

If you're not balding, overweight, and over 40 with 20,000+ posts, you must have a life and therefore a 'mult.'

It's a name the fat and pathetic use.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM

Go ahead and mount up Pegboy. I'm sure you'll be needed later. ROFL

Well...given the McDaniels triangle of Cutler, Orton, and cASShoLe...

I'll take Cutler every day of the week.

I agree and can see why people think we are mults of each other. It's pretty funny. ROFL

Cutler is light years ahead of those guys.

htismaqe
WTF is wrong with you people? There is no clear cut #1 quarterback prospect. You are thinking exactly like Al Davis was thinking when he took Jamarcus Russell #1. Why can't you see that?

We need to do the smart thing for once. This organization hasn't done that in a long time.

ROFL

Jamarcus Russell WAS the clear-cut #1 QB prospect. You can't even formulate a sentence without contradicting yourself.

rabblerouser
OMG YOR RITE SICK BURN

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY

YOU WIN PAINTED DOGS

and they let 3rd graders post here, too.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Htis,

Did Lande say anything about Tyler Wilson?

Yeah, it's very early in the thread, unfortunately buried by Bob's diarrhea of the mouth.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9089627&postcount=3

He REALLY likes Tyler Wilson. Still doesn't think he's a top pick. Cites the "Petrino" factor.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Go ahead and mount up Pegboy. I'm sure you'll be needed later. ROFL

I agree and can see why people think we are mults of each other. It's pretty funny. ROFL

Cutler is light years ahead of those guys.

Exactly. In terms of sheer talent like, THROWING A FOOTBALL, Cutler.

He's better at hanging in the face of the rush, he's got more velocity, he reads defense better, he's more accurate.

Matt Cassel and Kyle Orton are not even the same caliber of QB as Cutler; the fact that these ignorant trolls even try to argue otherwise is indicitive of some sycophants engaging in mass hubris together.

They are old and pathetic. They feel threatened, because in reality, this message board is all most of them have. Their kids are shit - listening to hip-hop, doing drugs, getting abortions/knocking sluts up, etc. Their wives have gotten fat and bitchy, and their jobs are soulless and draining.

No wonder they're so pathetically bitter.

Must suck to be those guys. But they don't intimidate me.

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:29 AM

Actually, it wasn't.

It's been said that it was a near 50/50 split by teams on Peyton versus Ryan Leaf in terms of the best QB in that draft. The knock on Manning was his inability to win big games and his lack of mobility. He'd also force the ball at that stage and his ability to throw deep accurately was questioned.

The last universal uber-QB prior to Luck was Elway.

And the last time I checked two other guys in that class also ended up in the Hall of Fame.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:32 AM
you must have missed 99% of his 10 yard floaters.

I haven't.

I have ZERO faith in USC QBs named Matt or Mark.

For some reason...

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Exactly. In terms of sheer talent like, THROWING A FOOTBALL, Cutler.

He's better at hanging in the face of the rush, he's got more velocity, he reads defense better, he's more accurate.

Matt Cassel and Kyle Orton are not even the same caliber of QB as Cutler; the fact that these ignorant trolls even try to argue otherwise is indicitive of some sycophants engaging in mass hubris together.

They are old and pathetic. They feel threatened, because in reality, this message board is all most of them have. Their kids are shit - listening to hip-hop, doing drugs, getting abortions/knocking sluts up, etc. Their wives have gotten fat and bitchy, and their jobs are soulless and draining.

No wonder they're so pathetically bitter.

Must suck to be those guys. But they don't intimidate me.

ROFL

Nice projection there.

Chiefnj2
11-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Yeah, it's very early in the thread, unfortunately buried by Bob's diarrhea of the mouth.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9089627&postcount=3

Thanks. When he talked about the "Petrino factor" was it Bobby making him look better than he is, or Paul making him look worse?

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks. When he talked about the "Petrino factor" was it Bobby making him look better than he is, or Paul making him look worse?

The former.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Actually, it wasn't.

It's been said that it was a near 50/50 split by teams on Peyton versus Ryan Leaf in terms of the best QB in that draft. The knock on Manning was his inability to win big games and his lack of mobility. He'd also force the ball at that stage and his ability to throw deep accurately was questioned.

The last universal uber-QB prior to Luck was Elway.

And the last time I checked two other guys in that class also ended up in the Hall of Fame.

it's true - the Colts didn't make a decision until the night before the draft...

but it was universally accepted that Manning and Leaf would go 1-2 to Indy and SD - the only question was, who sould Indy pick.

as far as I can remember, I've never experienced pre-draft hype around a QB the way the hype around Luck was. And it has already been justified.

He's truly a once in a generation player.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM

Chris Redman

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:39 AM
and they let 3rd graders post here, too.

black retards other racist mult...

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:39 AM

http://oi51.tinypic.com/6jin2u.jpg

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey Blacktard, here's an idea.

How about we take a QB with the #1 overall pick THEN trade back up into the first round to acquire one of your franchise longsnappers that you want so badly?

I was thinking about that as a real possibility, but I look at the differences between guys like Te'o and Skov or John Banks and David Amerson, and there isn't a wide gap at all. And I think we could get Amerson with our second and Skov with a third.

Just get a fucking real QB in the first. I like Geno a ton, but I'd be happy as hell with Barkley. No more fucking around.

New GM, New HC, New OC and New QB and this team is in the playoffs this next year.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Only Blackbob would say that Smith/Barkley/Wilson are no better than Bradford/Weeden/Gabbert/Locker/Dalton and company.

2010 and 2011 were some REAL shit shows of QB classes.

2013 is not even close to their levels of suck. 2013 is actually pretty good.

He actually said that Gabbert and Locker are good?

LMAOLMAOLMAO

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:44 AM
black retards other racist mult...

Dude, I won't even engage you until you learn basic concepts of grammar, like :

Punctuation
Spelling
Context
Syntax

and, the ever popular 'forming a coherent thought, complete with subject and predicate.'

Public schools were the worst thing to ever happen to America.

How the **** some of these retards even know how to turn their computers on...

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:44 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

No.

No one would say that.

Ever.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
ROFL

Jamarcus Russell WAS the clear-cut #1 QB prospect. You can't even formulate a sentence without contradicting yourself.

He had a big arm and nothing else. He wasn't accurate. He was dumb as a rock. Al Davis's entire offensive scheme was to run the ball and throw deep to really fast receivers. Taking Russell was exactly like taking Heyward-Bey. It was all about doing what Davis wanted to do. Russell wasn't the clear cut #1 QB imo. Davis just wanted a guy that could throw it a mile. That's all they wanted him to do and he couldn't even do that.

Do you remember how bad he was as a pro? I mean he hardly completed anything. How can you possibly think the scouts would have had him as the number one QB let alone the #1 player? The only team that would have taken him #1 overall was the Raiders and they happened to have that pick.

The whole point is that they would have been better off taking Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson and moving back into the first to take a QB later. I think they could have gotten Russell or Quinn in the second half of the first.

This is a terrible year for QBs. The worst since 2007. Cleveland was smart in 2007 and we should learn from them. That's the point about Russell.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:50 AM
ROFL

Nice projection there.

well, it says 'no lurking, sign up'

then, anyone with less than 1000 posts gets flamed and called 'BlackBon' and a 'molt' or whatthefuckever...

hey, Jack - if y'all don't like it, block the new guys and get back to your bukkake.

But quit acting like old ladies going through menopause.

Jesus fuck.

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:50 AM

You are high as shit.

Geno Smith or Matt Barkley are better prospects than anybody else in the draft.

They are better prospects respective to just being better prospects than Mingo, Jones, Lotulelei, Hankins, Milliner, Te'o or Joeckel. Then add to that the positional importance and they get further elevated.

It's those two and it's not even close. There isn't a Suh, a Patterson, a Von Miller, a Long, a Willis in this draft. A guy that is so substantially better than anyone else, even the QB's, and then, understanding the importance of the position, you still draft the QB if you don't have a QB. That's the golden rule as no other position has as big an impact on the game as the QB position.

Smith and Barkley are as good a prospect(s) for their position as you will see in a draft that doesn't have Andrew Luck or John Elway in it.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't rule out Driving Wheel being a mult. BlackBob is fucking whack. "DMC is quicker than Jaamal herp derp". Jesus, you couldn't make this shit up. LMAO

Hey Driving Wheel, can you tell us your thoughts on Brandon Siler and his tackling abilities?

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
He had a big arm and nothing else. He wasn't accurate. He was dumb as a rock. Al Davis's entire offensive scheme was to run the ball and throw deep to really fast receivers. Taking Russell was exactly like taking Heyward-Bey. It was all about doing what Davis wanted to do. Russell wasn't the clear cut #1 QB imo. Davis just wanted a guy that could throw it a mile. That's all they wanted him to do and he couldn't even do that.

Do you remember how bad he was as a pro? I mean he hardly completed anything. How can you possibly think the scouts would have had him as the number one QB let alone the #1 player? The only team that would have taken him #1 overall was the Raiders and they happened to have that pick.

The whole point is that they would have been better off taking Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson and moving back into the first to take a QB later. I think they could have gotten Russell or Quinn in the second half of the first.

This is a terrible year for QBs. The worst since 2007. Cleveland was smart in 2007 and we should learn from them. That's the point about Russell.

No, J-Marc was the clear-cut no. 1 QUARTERBACK of that class.

It was pretty much a given that he would be the first one taken. I don't know if he was surely going to be the first PLAYER taken (maybe Al traded up?)

But he was the hype

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Way too risky. It's probably best to stick with Cassel and sign a vet.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:54 AM
I wouldn't rule out Driving Wheel being a mult. BlackBob is ****ing whack. "DMC is quicker than Jaamal herp derp". Jesus, you couldn't make this shit up. LMAO

Hey Driving Wheel, can you tell us your thoughts on Brandon Siler and his tackling abilities?

DMC is quick to get hit and lose the ball.

I can't tell you my thoughts on Brandon Silar's tackling abilities - has he even made a tackle??

I know I saw him go out for special teams before...but I don't think I've ever seen him actually ever do anything.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Way too risky. It's probably best to stick with Cassel and sign a vet.

Look, Pioli...

We've had enough Cassell.

Start readying your resume.

Pre-2011...

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:56 AM

I can't tell you my thoughts on Brandon Silar's tackling abilities - has he even made a tackle??

I know I saw him go out for special teams before...but I don't think I've ever seen him actually ever do anything.

Either this guy isn't BlackBob, or BlackBob learned how to lie.

I dunno guys, is BlackBob capable of learning?

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:57 AM

http://mawilu.nazwa.pl/fungi/plugins/editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/nonbreaking/langs/wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

siberian khatru
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM

I remember when Mythbusters disproved that. The punch, I mean.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM

No, it's just usual lies from the usual suspects. Gabbert and Locker suck ass and Cincy was smart to take AJ Green instead of one of those dumb ****ers.

then, anyone with less than 1000 posts gets flamed and called 'BlackBon' and a 'molt' or whatthe****ever...

hey, Jack - if y'all don't like it, block the new guys and get back to your bukkake.

Jesus ****.

No shit man. We agree on alot of things. These guys act like they are tough and this place is so rough but all they do is bitch and ask for new people who have a different opinion to get banned. Look at this place. It's one giant pussy fest. Do hernia surgeries hurt? How about root canals?

You are forced into pissing contests and then if you win, the other guy asks for you to get banned. It really is like a bunch of old ladies. Weird old ladies who put up teenage emo manja girl gifs and other bullshit.

Go ahead and stretch out and mount up pegboys. I don't really give a ****.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Either this guy isn't BlackBob, or BlackBob learned how to lie.

I dunno guys, is BlackBob capable of learning?

it has already been established, publicly in this forum, that I'm not this feared 'BlackBob.'

If he said that DMC is 'quicker' than Charles, and espouses the tackling ability of fucking Brandon Siler...then either he's a fucking glue huffing retard or he's Pioli's digital alternym.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:01 AM
it has already been established, publicly in this forum, that I'm not this feared 'BlackBob.'

If he said that DMC is 'quicker' than Charles, and espouses the tackling ability of ****ing Brandon Siler...then either he's a ****ing glue huffing retard or he's Pioli's digital alternym.

Well, he has said both. Several, several times.

He is a fucking imbecile. If he says that you two agree on something, that isn't a good sign generally.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM
No, it's just usual lies from the usual suspects. Gabbert and Locker suck ass and Cincy was smart to take AJ Green instead of one of those dumb ****ers.

No shit man. We agree on alot of things. These guys act like they are tough and this place is so rough but all they do is bitch and ask for new people who have a different opinion to get banned. Look at this place. It's one giant pussy fest. Do hernia surgeries hurt? How about root canals?

You are forced into pissing contests and then if you win, the other guy asks for you to get banned. It really is like a bunch of old ladies. Weird old ladies who put up teenage emo manja girl gifs and other bullshit.

Go ahead and stretch out and mount up pegboys. I don't really give a ****.

^this.

Quit whining like little bitches, guys.

Like that fucking pussy DaneMcCloud - neg reps everytime I login, he's just waiting to troll.

Then when I blow him up, he gets MAD, starts flooding my visitor messages with one-word insults and the little girlie shakes-head emoticon thingies and shit.

Then I flip him shit back, and he goes crying to the mods like a fucking PUSSY.

Y'all need to get the sand out if your vaginas, ladies.

'Destroyer of n00bs'??

ha. more like 'purveyor of digital b00bs'

'take our board back' 'regulators, mount up.'

How 'bout y'all get a life and GROW up??

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:05 AM

then, anyone with less than 1000 posts gets flamed and called 'BlackBon' and a 'molt' or whatthe****ever...

Jesus ****.

Here's a clue.

Your post count has nothing to do with it.

Having absolutely fucking moronic takes does.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Wow. Go back and read Russell's scouting reports.

You're just unbelievably, helplessly flailing.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:06 AM
So, Driving Wheel is siding with the guy who thinks Siler>DJ and DMC is quicker/more agile than Charles?

Lol it has to be a mult.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Well, he has said both. Several, several times.

He is a ****ing imbecile. If he says that you two agree on something, that isn't a good sign generally.

Really??

What if we both like Duck Dynasty??

Am I supposed to quit watching because some internet mult that I never even heard of until I signed up here, never experienced and have no frame of reference for has also liked it, and therefore, if I like it too, I'm just like and shoudl be shunned??

If BlackBob has such a list of cardinal internet footbal sins that no one is allowed to reiterate, then y'all need to list them out and put them in a thread for 'n00bs' read and agree to before registering.

But you DON'T - you just have a bunch of whiney old BITCHES on this board, a bunch of crybaby suckass pussies who go cry to the mods when they see something they don't like.

Get over yourselves, and fucking GROW UP.

Seriously, the cliquishness here reminds me of the bullshit in Jr. High...and I was too mature and totally above it then.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Really??

What if we both like Duck Dynasty??

Am I supposed to quit watching because some internet mult that I never even heard of until I signed up here, never experienced and have no frame of reference for has also liked it, and therefore, if I like it too, I'm just like and shoudl be shunned??

If BlackBob has such a list of cardinal internet footbal sins that no one is allowed to reiterate, then y'all need to list them out and put them in a thread for 'n00bs' read and agree to before registering.

But you DON'T - you just have a bunch of whiney old BITCHES on this board, a bunch of crybaby suckass pussies who go cry to the mods when they see something they don't like.

Get over yourselves, and ****ing GROW UP.

Seriously, the cliquishness here reminds me of the bullshit in Jr. High...and I was too mature and totally above it then.

Who cried to the mods, tough guy?

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Here's a clue.

Your post count has nothing to do with it.

Having absolutely ****ing moronic takes does.

What are these 'takes' of mine that so 'moronic'??

List them with links, and we'll address them one by one.

Like ADULTS.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
And what you call a clique is actually CAMARADERIE, develop over a fucking decade. :rolleyes:

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
What are these 'takes' of mine that so 'moronic'??

List them with links, and we'll address them one by one.

Like ADULTS.

I'm not doing your dirty work for you. Sorry.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM

DaneMcCloud

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
ROFL, Duck Dynasty? WTF is that?

He really does have such a list. I'm sure if we really wanted to make a sticky of his dumbassery as an educational tool, it could be done. I just don't think anyone has.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
So, Driving Wheel is siding with the guy who thinks Siler>DJ and DMC is quicker/more agile than Charles?

Lol it has to be a mult.

You have severe comprehension problems :

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:16 AM
DaneMcCloud

So you have a problem with ONE GUY and your solution is to call EVERYONE HERE over-40 bums with shitty kids and dissatisfied wives?

You're a fucking winner.

Seriously, it's pretty simple to get along here.

Don't SUCK.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Well, nobody here has cried to the mods. I mean, most say "Ban BlackBob" but as far as I know, nobody has really just begged, cried or pleaded with a mod via thread or PM about him. BlackBob is the only one who did, first claiming legal action and then begging to be let back on the board. ROFL.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
You have severe comprehension problems :

Nope. I saw that.

Then I saw a huge wall o' text defending that idiot.

Conflicting, if you ask me.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm not doing your dirty work for you. Sorry.

It's not 'dirty work'; you accused me of having 'moronic takes.'

I told you to prove it.

You won't...because these 'moronic takes' don't exist.

Y'a troll 'n00bs' - FACT

The dickhead that turned me into the mods after basically picking a fight with me calls himself the 'Destroyer of n00bs'

My points are logical.

You are just pulling shit out your ass, and jumping on me because the rest of your COMRADES are doing the same.

Sorry you can't see your own blithering ignorance.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
So you have a problem with ONE GUY and your solution is to call EVERYONE HERE over-40 bums with shitty kids and dissatisfied wives?

You're a ****ing winner.

Seriously, it's pretty simple to get along here.

Don't SUCK.

Go back and re-read what happened.

I called out those who spend their time jumping 'n00bs' and calling everyone with under 500 posts 'BlackBob'

Context is WAY important; I didn't do anything against the rules

If you took offense, sorry; it must apply.

If it doesn't apply, I wasn't talking to you.

See how simple that is??

It's called logical deduction. Most mature adults have it.

Chiefnj2
11-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Why do veteran posters fall for trolls and attention whores?

As to Lande's comments - he's right. I don't think you'll ever find a GM or scout who says a team should reach for a draft pick, especially in the top 10.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Why do veteran posters fall for trolls and attention whores?

'Why do veteren posters troll newly registered members' is a WAY better question...

Nope. I saw that.

Then I saw a huge wall o' text defending that idiot.

Conflicting, if you ask me.

No, you didn't.

I was defending anyone. I was calling out a couple of very loud and obnoxious cognitively challenged people.

Now we can drop it all now, I'll shut, you shut up, we can go back to talking football.

King_Chief_Fan
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Go back and re-read what happened.

I call those who spend their time jumping 'n00bs' and calling everyone with under 500 posts 'BlackBob'

Context is WAY important; I didn't do anything against the rules

If you took offense, sorry; it must apply.

If it doesn't apply, I wasn't talking to you.

See how simple that is??

It's called logical deduction. Most mature adults have it.

this little forum isn't for anything other than trading information, mis-treating each other and fun.
Everyone here has been called something in their time here. Black Bob is nothing to what I have heard others called. It is part of the experience. Get used to it as you just made it tougher for yourself.

SNR
11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Duck Dynasty? Oh man I watched that show all the time when I was a kid. That shit was so fucking dope!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a2/ScroogeWithNephews.jpg/250px-ScroogeWithNephews.jpg

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:32 AM
ROFL, Duck Dynasty? WTF is that?

It's just a TV show. I used it as a hypothetical example, it could've been anything; a slice of toast, a doorknob, etc.

You know, having the ability for abstract thought, and using it.

Wasted on the audience, I guess.

SNR
11-06-2012, 10:33 AM
It's just a TV show. I used it as a hypothetical example, it could've been anything; a slice of toast, a doorknob, etc.

You know, having the ability for abstract thought, and using it.

Wasted on the audience, I guess.

Abstract thought. Right. You're fucking Mark Rothko

htismaqe
'Why do veteren posters troll newly registered members' is a WAY better question...

Veteran posters like Sorter, who joined in 2011 and has 2200 posts?

Oopsie!

Woodchuck

YOU, Dave, and pestilance Chief Roundup lately.

"You're breaking the rules! wwwwwaaaahhhhh!"

Isn't that what you said?

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
this little forum isn't for anything other than trading information, mis-treating each other and fun.
Everyone here has been called something in their time here. Black Bob is nothing to what I have heard others called. It is part of the experience. Get used to it as you just made it tougher for yourself.

No, I get called a lot worse, too - they send it to the visitor messages.

I don't give a fuck about that part; I can handle myself.

It's when dickheads start crying and whining and threatening to get ME banned is when I call 'bullshit.'

Then saying I have 'moronic takes'; well, WHERE?? PROVE it.

'no, I'm gonna keep calling names.'

It's so fucking high school.

And I already if y'all will shut the fuck up about it and drop it, then I will too, and we COULD go back to talking about football...

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Veteran posters like Sorter, who joined in 2011 and has 2200 posts?

Oopsie!

No, like DaneMcCloud, who felt the need to tell me that he was a founding member and that I wouldn't be here long.

Sorter isn't a problem here.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
YOU, Dave, and pestilance Chief Roundup lately.

"You're breaking the rules! wwwwwaaaahhhhh!"

Isn't that what you said?

ROFL

You send me negative rep messages that I'm putting words in your mouth and then you have the stones to accuse me of complaining to the mods?

I haven't complained to the mods ONE TIME. Ask them. Go ahead, tough guy.

Or sue me, since you like to throw that hilarity out there.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Abstract thought. Right. You're ****ing Mark Rothko

well, I totally had to explain it.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
No, like DaneMcCloud, who felt the need to tell me that he was a founding member and that I wouldn't be here long.

Sorter isn't a problem here.

So where is Dane's post in this thread? :hmmm:

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 10:41 AM
No, I get called a lot worse, too - they send it to the visitor messages.

I don't give a **** about that part; I can handle myself.

It's when dickheads start crying and whining and threatening to get ME banned is when I call 'bullshit.'

Then saying I have 'moronic takes'; well, WHERE?? PROVE it.

'no, I'm gonna keep calling names.'

It's so ****ing high school.

And I already if y'all will shut the **** up about it and drop it, then I will too, and we COULD go back to talking about football...

how many racist mults do you have , black retard?

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
ROFL

You send me negative rep messages that I'm putting words in your mouth and then you have the stones to accuse me of complaining to the mods?

Or sue me, since you like to throw that hilarity out there.

I can't help but do that in Hacksaw Jim Duggan's voice - 'Go ahead, Tough Guy!'

And then he gives the thumbs up, eyes crossed, tounge hanging out, 2x4 on his shoulder...

classic.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:43 AM
So where is Dane's post in this thread? :hmmm:

it's not.

Where's my 'moronic take' in this thread??

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:43 AM

And then he gives the thumbs up, eyes crossed, tounge hanging out, 2x4 on his shoulder...

classic.

Part of the problem with this place is that the team just fucking sucks.

If the team were better, it would be a lot different around here, that's for sure.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Part of the problem with this place is that the team just ****ing sucks.

If the team were better, it would be a lot different around here, that's for sure.

Yeah...

and the end isn't anywhere in sight.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:45 AM
it's not.

Where's my 'moronic take' in this thread??

Dude, you cried that the "vets" were abusing the "noobs" in THIS THREAD.

The person who has responded to you the most is SORTER, who is not a VET but rather a NOOB.

Give it up already.

Move on.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
ROFL

We don't have to beg.

You just admitted to violating the Chiefsplanet TOS.

See ya. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264157&highlight=user&page=21

I do give neg rep when it's warranted. Mostly it is given out when people like you lie and put words in my mouth. This is just another pissing contest. Time to move on to something else. Guys like you have no credibility with me. Sorter, SNR, darthcarlsatan, talking can, PGM, and others I am probably missing pretty much suck ass and have a mob mentality. None of you guys have any credibility with me and I think you suck and offer very little.

Now go ahead and bring your best gif you faerie manja emo fags.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Part of the problem with this place is that the team just ****ing sucks.

Dude, you cried that the "vets" were abusing the "noobs" in THIS THREAD.

The person who has responded to you the most is SORTER, who is not a VET but rather a NOOB.

Give it up already.

Move on.

sorry for the carryover from yesterday. Just seems as if the first post I made, I get slammed as a 'mult' for 'BlackBob' and don't know what the fuck either one of those things even means.

Someone who DOES is a 'vet' to me, no matter who long anyone else has been here.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Russ Lande looks like he drives a molester van.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I do give neg rep when it's warranted. Mostly it is given out when people like you lie and put words in my mouth.

I think the whole thing is rather fucking childish.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
I do give neg rep when it's warranted. Mostly it is given out when people like you lie and put words in my mouth.

Um, I don't see any complaint there. I actually see there that I said it WASN'T NECESSARY to complain to the mods.

Obviously, you should learn to pick your battles better. You're in over your head.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
I think the whole thing is rather ****ing childish.

That's why I've given out over tens of thousands of rep comments over the last 10 years and can count the number of NEGATIVE reps I've given on one hand. In fact, it's possible I haven't EVER given out negative rep but 10 years is a long time and I really don't remember.

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
THIS THREAD RULES

Its the perfect fix for a rainy, slow day at work LMAO

/back to reading

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM

classic.
You're a fucking piece of shit crybaby whiner.

You flipped me shit for having 36,000 post since 2000, which is less than 3,000 per year. Yet, your on pace for more than that, Dumbass.

Furthermore, at no point have I mentioned that you should or would be banned, so again, your logic is fucked.

Instead, you continue to say you "don't care" but send handful of rep notes accusing me of being gay (NTTATWWT) even though I've made it clear that since you're in the Red, your reps, positive or negative, have no power.

You're either a mult or a banned poster that's returned because you know far too much about the Chiefsplanet and how it works to be a n00b.

So, the bottom line is that your a phony motherfucker, which anyone and everyone can see, yet you want respect for your constant dumbassery.

Yeah, could luck with that, Dil.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
I think the whole thing is rather fucking childish.

Liar.

If so, you wouldn't partake and would ignore it. Yet, you continue to send inflammatory, limp dick rep.

Phony.

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM

:clap:

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Liar

Oh yeah, I forgot you. You have no credibility with me either ****stick and I have half scottish and half danish heritage. You are just another Pegboy filled with butt hurt. Go write something else on my wall cock knocker and quit shitting on this thread. People always complain about the noobs shitting on threads but really it's the same mob of vets.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 11:09 AM
You're a ****ing piece of shit crybaby whiner.

You flipped me shit for having 36,000 post since 2000, which is less than 3,000 per year. Yet, your on pace for more than that, Dumbass.

Furthermore, at no point have I mentioned that you should or would be banned, so again, your logic is ****ed.

Instead, you continue to say you "don't care" but send handful of rep notes accusing me of being gay (NTTATWWT) even though I've made it clear that since you're in the Red, your reps, positive or negative, have no power.

You're either a mult or a banned poster that's returned because you know far too much about the Chiefsplanet and how it works to be a n00b.

So, the bottom line is that your a phony mother****er, which anyone and everyone can see, yet you want respect for your constant dumbassery.

Yeah, could luck with that, Dil.

Liar.

If so, you wouldn't partake and would ignore it. Yet, you continue to send inflammatory, limp dick rep.

Phony.

On cue.

Actually am totally a noob; have a friend of a friend who is a mod...and I'm familiar with message boards in general. It's not hard to figure shit out.

And I had never given out a rep, good or bad, until you started blowing me up with negs, obviously for shits and grins.

So I flipped some back, in fun and games, and you got PISSED, went on a rampage and blew my visitor messages up, calling me name after name, telling me that you're a founding member and my time here won't be long - remember that??

You're the liar, and you're the pussy. You troll the FUCK out of me. Constantly. And you hate being called out on it. You cry to the mods a lot around here, and it's known to be true.

'Destroyer of n00bs', huh??

You are truly pathetic. I feel sorry for your kids, dude.

SNR
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Teams off the top of my head who said "TOO RISKY" and went the Browns route that Blackbob wants us to follow to acquire their QB:

2012- Cleveland Browns (Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden)
2011- Cincinnati Bengals (AJ Green and TEH ALMIGHTY ANDY DALTON!!!111)
2010- Denver Broncos (Delirium Tremens and Tim Tebow)
2007- Cleveland Browns (Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn)

Additionally, you have the following teams who straight up said, "No, thanks" to a franchise QB sitting right there when it should have been theirs:

2009: Kansas City Chiefs (Could have had Sanchez, Freeman... took Tyson Jackson)
2008- Miami Dolphins (Could have had Matt Ryan... took Jake Long)
2007- Miami Dolphins (Could have had Brady Quinn... took Ted Ginn Jr and John Beck in the 2nd)

That's NOT a very good record. The two exceptions to the rule where that worked out are the Bengals, who have Andy Dalton, a good QB, but FAR from a franchise guy as of right now. Still, they get credit for beating the system. The other team is the Denver Broncos, who fell ass over tea kettle into a free agent franchise QB. They don't count.

In most of the cases, the non-QB preferred by those teams has worked out pretty well. But once again, it goes to show that even HITTING on those kind of players does jack shit for a franchise. They're not QBs. The nature of their positions allows for them to alter their team's fortunes very little without a LOT of extra help.

These are just a few examples. And most of them did NOT work out favorably for their franchises.

SNR
11-06-2012, 11:29 AM
FURTHERMORE, Blacktard is advocating this strategy because he thinks this is a terrible QB class.

That's just insanity to me. The 2010 Rams were a pretty fucking shitty team. Dirty shitty. Diarrhea shitty. What was THEIR franchise QB available to them at #1 overall? Fucking brokedick Sam Bradford.

Jesus Christ. If some of you are bitching that much about the quality of Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and Tyler Wilson, what the fuck would you have done in 2010? Let me guess, you all like Sam Bradford better than these top 3 guys because BOOMER SOONER BIG XII

ANY of these three QBs I believe has great potential to turn a team such as ours around. Why the fucking hell would we risk not grabbing one of these guys? You saw how the NFL draft worked last year. The bottom of the barrel of QB prospects was getting scraped for Brandon Weeden. We trade down even to #5 overall and for all we know 3 teams trade up BAM BAM BAM and go QB QB QB. And there we are at #5 overall holding our dicks, trying to bargain with fate again for that kid from NC State who looks like a fucking emu.

HemiEd
11-06-2012, 11:29 AM

The more I read about these prospects, the more I am on the Barkley bandwagon.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 11:33 AM
You are missing the point. All the Chiefs and Dolphins stuff is BS. Go back and read what I wrote earlier. The Browns and Bengals came out good. They came out with something to show for in years with shitty QBs while still addressing the need. I guess I see things differently and some of you have very unrealistic expectations imo.

We need to draft a QB early in the draft. This is a must but, it doesn't have to be with the first pick. That's all I am saying. What Cleveland and Cincy did lately was smart imo. Even if the QBs don't work out.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 11:35 AM
You are missing the point. All the Chiefs and Dolphins stuff is BS. Go back and read what I wrote earlier. The Browns and Bengals came out good. They came out with something to show for in years with shitty QBs while still addressing the need. I guess I see things differently and some of you have very unrealistic expectations imo.

We need to draft a QB early in the draft. This is a must but, it doesn't have to be with the first pick. That's all I am saying. What Cleveland and Cincy did lately was smart imo. Even if the QBs don't work out.

Safe ≠ "smart"

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 11:42 AM

Fuck yeah - he sounds like every other qb from USC named Matt or Mark.

Let's do it!

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM

Same here

philfree
11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
This place is going to triple implode when our new GM passes on Barkley and Smith with our top 3 pick because their evaluations say that those guys aren't worth a top pick. The carnage that will insue:eek:

DaWolf
11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
OK, here's the thing: Give me a guy who can make the throws he needs to make at this level accurately, a guy who is a natural leader, and a guy who is a hard worker, and someone who has produced at the collegiate level, and I will be happy. Barkley doesn't need to be Peyton Manning for us to win. "Third round talents" with "flaws" like Joe Montana, or "Sixth round talents" with "flaws" like Brady, or even non first overall picks like Aaron Rodgers, ended up becoming great QB's. So who cares if a guy is not deemed worth the first pick. Get the guy who has what you believe are all the tools and who will fit.

Clark Hunt needs to do everything in his power to get someone in charge of coaching this football team who can develop a QB and put said QB in a system that will be conducive to his skills. And of course get a talent evaluator in that will get said HC the right QB for them...

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 11:59 AM
The thing is that it's not looking like that guy exists in this class Dawolf.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Same here

Why??

He screams Lineart or Sanchez at best...

I don't know the best (and most highly touted) QB from SC is Carson, ya know??

Brock
11-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Why??

:rolleyes: Maybe we should draft Purdue's QB. After all, he went to Purdue.

Woodchuck
Safe ≠ "smart"

I bet you just loved the Poe pick.

KC Tattoo

Bull fucking shit. The tallent is in this draft just a matter of having a set of balls to take them with the first pick. BALLS CHIEFS LACK BALLS. It's not leadership it lacks BALLS from pussy true fans like YOU.

Priest31kc
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Anyone who says the Chiefs should take a position other than QB in the 1st round is a fucking moron and should be banned. Unreal.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Bull ****ing shit. The tallent is in this draft just a matter of having a set of balls to take them with the first pick. BALLS CHIEFS LACK BALLS. It's not leadership it lacks BALLS from pussy true fans like YOU.

Would we be better if we had taken Weedan at #11 last year?

Anyone who says the Chiefs should take a position other than QB in the 1st round is a ****ing moron and should be banned. Unreal.

No one is saying that.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Would we be better if we had taken Weedan at #11 last year? What would our record be?

I did not want that 68 year old rookie quarterback you dumbfuck.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:10 PM
I did not want that 68 year old rookie quarterback you dumb****.

Bull ****ing shit. The talent is in that draft was just a matter of having a set of balls to take a QB with the first pick. BALLS CHIEFS LACK BALLS. It's not leadership it lacks BALLS from pussy true fans like YOU.

LOL j/k

See where I am coming from? Why can't we apply last year's logic to this year's? I didn't like Weedan either and I am not real high on these QBs. Might as well try to get someone good earlier and then take a QB outside of the top 10 imo. It's the smart thing to do.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Bull ****ing shit. The talent is in that draft was just a matter of having a set of balls to take a QB with the first pick. BALLS CHIEFS LACK BALLS. It's not leadership it lacks BALLS from pussy true fans like YOU.

LOL j/k

Your a dumb fuck and miss the point to draft a 28 yo rookie quarterback. That is not the same to draft a 22 to 24 year old quarterback. fucking get real. We are talking about a guy who can last in the league for 15 years or better.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
I bet you just loved the Poe pick.

Nice conclusion. Poor jump.

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Why??

The more i see Matt Ryan comparisons, the more i say "i could dig that".

Accurate, comes from a pro style system, polished enough to start day one... whats not to like.

So he isnt Luck, who is?

Woodchuck
Your a dumb **** and miss the point to draft a 28 yo rookie quarterback. That is not the same to draft a 22 to 24 year old quarterback. ****ing get real. We are talking about a guy who can last in the league for 15 years or better.

No, you are a dumb fuck. That's what everyone wants. If it were that easy to find, no one would take 28 year old QBs in the first round.

htismaqe

There's no Aaron Rodgers in this class?

Ahem, Tyler Wilson?

The big concern about Rodgers coming out was that he was a Tedford guy and without Tedford, would he be any good.

Insert "Wilson" for "Rodgers" and insert "Petrino" for "Tedford".

I'm beginning to think you don't follow college football scouting at all.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
There's no Aaron Rodgers in this class?

Ahem, Tyler Wilson?

The big concern about Rodgers coming out was that he was a Tedford guy and without Tedford, would he be any good.

Insert "Wilson" for "Rodgers" and insert "Petrino" for "Tedford".

I'm beginning to think you don't follow college football scouting at all.

Don't get me started on Aaron Rodgers. ROFL I'm not going there.

The only reason Jay Cutler is coming up is because of the Tyler Wilson comparison. Go back and read about that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I value Russ Land's opinion in this matter.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 12:22 PM
No, you are a dumb ****. That's what everyone wants. If it were that easy to find, no one would take 28 year old QBs in the first round.

That's the Brownies problem not ours. It's been 30 years sinse we have drafted a first round quarterback our record of one playoff win in that time span is the result of not going after a top teir quarterback in the draft. It shows.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Don't get me started on Aaron Rodgers. ROFL I'm not going there.

The only reason Jay Cutler is coming up is because of the Tyler Wilson comparison. Go back and read about that.

The only reason Jay Cutler is getting mentioned is because you think he's an elite QB that has the "it" factor.

No need to go back and read anything - you don't know jack shit about QBs.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
I do give neg rep when it's warranted.

LMAO

Again, your rep has NO VALUE because you're in the red.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you. You have no credibility with me either ****stick and I have half scottish and half danish heritage. You are just another Pegboy filled with butt hurt. Go write something else on my wall cock knocker and quit shitting on this thread. People always complain about the noobs shitting on threads but really it's the same mob of vets.

Oh, just go fuck yourself, Dumbass

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:35 PM
On cue.

Actually am totally a noob; have a friend of a friend who is a mod...and I'm familiar with message boards in general. It's not hard to figure shit out.

And I had never given out a rep, good or bad, until you started blowing me up with negs, obviously for shits and grins.

So I flipped some back, in fun and games, and you got PISSED, went on a rampage and blew my visitor messages up, calling me name after name, telling me that you're a founding member and my time here won't be long - remember that??

You're the liar, and you're the pussy. You troll the FUCK out of me. Constantly. And you hate being called out on it. You cry to the mods a lot around here, and it's known to be true.

'Destroyer of n00bs', huh??

You are truly pathetic. I feel sorry for your kids, dude.

LMAO

Who's your mod friend? Is he embarrassed for you?

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Fuck yeah - he sounds like every other qb from USC named Matt or Mark.

Let's do it!

How many USC games have you seen the past four years?

I'll bet that as usual, you're talking out of your stupid ass.

ChiefsCountry
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
LMAO

Who's your mod friend? Is he embarrassed for you?

Phobia

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Phobia

Nooooooo. Really?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:40 PM
LMAO

Again, your rep has NO VALUE because you're in the red.

LMAO

Rep? Who gives a fuck about rep. It's the same mob always giving me the negative rep. Mostly you and Sorter. I wonder why? ROFL

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Rep? Who gives a fuck about rep. It's the same mob always giving me the negative rep. Mostly you and Sorter. I wonder why? ROFL

Clearly, you do because you're addicted to it, even though your rep has ZERO effect.

JFC, you are REALLY stupid.

Oh, and you're wrong, BTW. Red Rep is handy because it's an indicator dumbasses.

Good job, BlackBob.

ChiefsCountry
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Nooooooo. Really?

Its true unfortunanely.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Clearly, you do because you're addicted to it, even though your rep has ZERO effect.

JFC, you are REALLY stupid.

Oh, and you're wrong, BTW. Red Rep is handy because it's an indicator dumbasses.

Good job, BlackBob.

Red rep the **** out of me. I don't care. I guess I could be a puss like whitlock or dave and deactivate it but it really doesn't bother me. What does it really mean?

I know when i give rep it comes out gray. I just try and keep the bullshit out of the threads pegboy.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Red rep the fuck out of me. I don't care. I know when i give rep it comes out gray. I just try and keep the bullshit out of the threads pegboy.

LMAO

How many chromosomes are you missing?

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Its true unfortunanely.

Oh geez...

Reerun_KC
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
Someone drank a lot of Chorlox as a child...

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Red rep the **** out of me. I don't care. I guess I could be a puss like whitlock or dave and deactivate it but it really doesn't bother me. What does it really mean?

I know when i give rep it comes out gray. I just try and keep the bullshit out of the threads pegboy.

Eat shit, mouthbreather.

I told your retarded ass why my rep is disabled.

Fucking imbecile.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Why??

I think the absolute worst you're going to get with Barkley is Andy Dalton. Very similar physically and both come from WCOs and were multiple year starters and are noted for their leadership qualities.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone who says the Chiefs should take a position other than QB in the 1st round is a ****ing moron and should be banned. Unreal.

This.