PDA

View Full Version : Poop Official CP 2012 Presidential Election Poll

Pages : [1] 2

The Rick
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Who did you vote for? Don't worry, the poll is anonymous.

Thought it might be interesting to get a feel for the political makeup of CP. Please, no political rhetoric in this thread! There's a whole other sub-forum for that and I don't want to see this one get sent there.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Please, no political rhetoric in this thread!

ROFL Good luck with that.

The Rick
11-06-2012, 08:45 AM
Please, no political rhetoric in this thread!

ROFL Good luck with that.
I know, wishful thinking, huh? :)

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Keeping the DC scum out of this thread will be like trying to keep flies off of a pile of shit.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM
romney is an asshole and it will be hilarious to watch his loser concession speech tonight in the Cayman islands...

hope i didn't politicize anything

Gonzo
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
We'll be moving this to the DC by noon I'm sure.

I'll get it started that direction:

Obama's health care plan is awesome!!!!

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Wow 4 racists and 1 half-racist so far.

Just doing my part. :D

DaFace
11-06-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this poll is going to be slightly right leaning.

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:52 AM
How many electorial votes does CP count for?

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm not voting I'm not voting I'm not voting.

None of the candidates deserve my vote. I'm not voting.

Move to DC please.

El Jefe
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Anyone, but Barry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Not voting for any of these frauds.

The Rick
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Maybe it's possible for mods to allow voting, but not allow replies? :D

kepp
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Maybe it's possible for mods to allow voting, but not allow replies? :D

No electioneering within 100 feet of the poll!

The Rick
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this poll is going to be slightly right leaning.
Yeah, I figured right-leaning...was just curious how far it tilts.

MTG#10
Gary Johnson

SNR
Fuck all the libtards!

Go to hell, republinazis!

The Rick
No electioneering within 100 feet of the poll!
ROFL

rockymtnchief
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Fire Pioli!

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
I'll do my best to keep this thing in the lounge. It's fine to state your opinion publicly if you're so inclined, but any rants against other posters, over the top political debates, that sort of thing will just get your ass banned from the thread. Go debate, and call each other pieces of shit in the DC forum.

Duck Dog
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
I predict Obama takes an early lead until the Republicans get off work.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 09:10 AM

If the entire board is anything like DC, you're probably right. I'm curious to see...

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 09:11 AM

And that's as far as it goes. This right here, and anything over it will get you banned from the thread.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 09:12 AM
And I understand it was a joke. Go tell jokes in DC. I want this thread kept on track. I actually decided to unban Duck Dog from the thread as a sign of good faith that he was just telling a haha. But from here on out, I'm pretty serious about it. I'm pretty curious to get a pulse on the whole boards political leanings.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:12 AM
LMAO In before the move to DC.

KC Tattoo
11-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Omaha Omaha

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Regardless of who you vote for I'm glad we all agree that DaKCMan_AP is Awesome.

Hog Farmer
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM

ROFL got that right !

Edit :OOPs! Sorry Flop .

Crush
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Call me crazy, but I'm voting for the Hypno Toad/Brain Slug ticket.

Pablo
11-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Yeah, given this board is largely comprised of age 40+ White MW folk, this ought to be good.

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey, DaFace, can I tell our story, or is your ballot secret?

DaFace
11-06-2012, 10:16 AM

Na, go for it. I've alluded to it elsewhere on here, but not given the details.

Unsmooth-Moment
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Gary Johnson

This

CoMoChief
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Neither.....both are horrible evil banker Wall St puppets.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 10:51 AM

I'd like to hear it. I know DaFace has changed companies. Now, I'm really curious...

Predarat
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
No Gary Johnson option = poll fail.

Bowser
11-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Regardless of who you vote for I'm glad we all agree that DaKCMan_AP is Awesome.

I voted that fucking bum out of office. His term is way past due.

Bowser
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
I'd like to hear it. I know DaFace has changed companies. Now, I'm really curious...

What's the percentage that DaFace pissed in the coffee pot, then went all Highlander with "IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT, THAN TO FADE AWAY!!! WOOOOO!!!!" on the way out the door?

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 10:56 AM

So DaFace and I are out of town, and we're having lunch at a KFC (I had the two-piece meal and he had some sort of shepherd's pie thing), and it's too depressing to talk about the Chiefs, so we're talking politics. Now, I generally don't talk politics with coworkers because it's depressing to think about the country and how our civilization is collapsing around our ears due to reasons that are completely avoidable, but when the other major conversation alternative is the Chiefs, talking politics is like being in the Renaissance, with Obama and Romney painting chapel ceilings and discovering continents and inventing calculus and the telescope.

So we're talking politics, and DaFace says, "Y'know, I'd really prefer to vote for Johnson, the Libertarian guy, just to support a third party and deliver a point. But I can't do that, because the Colorado race is so close that I have to vote for Obama just in case."

And I nodded knowingly, chewing my biscuit that never comes with enough butter, which is the only thing that really annoys me about KFC, and I say, "I hear ya, brutha. I'd really prefer to vote for Johnson too, and for the same reason. But I can't do that, because the Colorado race is so close that I have to vote for Romney just in case."

And then we look at each other across the table and recognize that we have perfect symmetry around the idealistic core of American democracy, and that we both hate voting for the big-party machines that exist only to tax and spend us into bankruptcy, cut essential government services that leave people starving in the streets, repress religious freedoms, form an arch-conservative theocracy, ban abortion, force women to take free abortions, kill the space program, waste money on the space program, involve us in pointless wars, and ignore international affairs with our heads in the sand.

So we made a deal. I don't vote for Romney, he doesn't vote for Obama, and we both vote for Johnson, who will create a society where everyone has enough butter for the KFC biscuits, not because it's mandated, but because there's just a lot of butter.

Everybody wins!

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM

Screw DaFace. I hate DaFace. Unless he decides to stay, of course.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
What's the percentage that DaFace pissed in the coffee pot, then went all Highlander with "IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT, THAN TO FADE AWAY!!! WOOOOO!!!!" on the way out the door?

My name's Barrack Obama. And I approve this message.

Oops, wrong thread!

La literatura
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Obama/Biden

But if Romney/Paul end up winning, I hope they do a terrific job.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
So DaFace and I are out of town, and we're having lunch at a KFC (I had the two-piece meal and he had some sort of shepherd's pie thing), and it's too depressing to talk about the Chiefs, so we're talking politics. Now, I generally don't talk politics with coworkers because it's depressing to think about the country and how our civilization is collapsing around our ears due to reasons that are completely avoidable, but when the other major conversation alternative is the Chiefs, talking politics is like being in the Renaissance, with Obama and Romney painting chapel ceilings and discovering continents and inventing calculus and the telescope.

So we're talking politics, and DaFace says, "Y'know, I'd really prefer to vote for Johnson, the Libertarian guy, just to support a third party and deliver a point. But I can't do that, because the Colorado race is so close that I have to vote for Obama just in case."

And I nodded knowingly, chewing my biscuit that never comes with enough butter, which is the only thing that really annoys me about KFC, and I say, "I hear ya, brutha. I'd really prefer to vote for Johnson too, and for the same reason. But I can't do that, because the Colorado race is so close that I have to vote for Romney just in case."

And then we look at each other across the table and recognize that we have perfect symmetry around the idealistic core of American democracy, and that we both hate voting for the big-party machines that exist only to tax and spend us into bankruptcy, cut essential government services that leave people starving in the streets, repress religious freedoms, form an arch-conservative theocracy, ban abortion, force women to take free abortions, kill the space program, waste money on the space program, involve us in pointless wars, and ignore international affairs with our heads in the sand.

So we made a deal. I don't vote for Romney, he doesn't vote for Obama, and we both vote for Johnson, who will create a society where everyone has enough butter for the KFC biscuits, but not because it's mandated, but because there's just a lot of butter.

Everybody wins!

:clap: I have thoughts on this, but I'm going to follow my own rules. I'll rep you my thoughts. Then you can win again!!!

Nzoner
11-06-2012, 11:01 AM

LMAO

DaFace
11-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Screw DaFace. I hate DaFace. Unless he decides to stay, of course.

:sulk:

(But seriously, it's OK. I deserve it.)

And for the record, I'm still at Rain Man, Inc. for two more weeks.

Bowser
11-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Damn, I just threw that "DaFace pissing in the coffee pot" thing out there as a joke. I had no idea.

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 11:06 AM
:sulk:

(But seriously, it's OK. I deserve it.)

And for the record, I'm still at Rain Man, Inc. for two more weeks.

Hey, you're still my best friend for two more weeks. [bro hug] I luv ya, man. [/bro hug]

DaFace
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Damn, I just threw that "DaFace pissing in the coffee pot" thing out there as a joke. I had no idea.

Ha...I'd hope that my even-keel nature around here would make it pretty clear I wouldn't be the "going down in a blaze of glory" type. Just moving on, as these things tend to happen. Not really an exciting story.

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 11:08 AM

Nah, we good, we good. DaFace had a great run here for a long time and is moving on to a cool new opportunity. I hate to see him go, but [insert time lapse photography of mountains changing and flowers blooming and wilting and clouds forming and dissipating].

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2012, 11:09 AM

So we made a deal. I don't vote for Romney, he doesn't vote for Obama, and we both vote for Johnson, who will create a society where everyone has enough butter for the KFC biscuits, but not because it's mandated, but because there's just a lot of butter.

Everybody wins!

DaFace tricked you. He still voted for Obama but now there's 1 less Romney vote in opposition.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 11:09 AM
Shit. I should've kept my mouth shut. Wasn't my place to disclose that. I thought it was more widely known. My apologies gentlemen. I actually like you guys.

Bowser
11-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Flopnuts, fucking up personal friendships and professional partnerships since 2012.

DaFace
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
DaFace tricked you. He still voted for Obama but now there's 1 less Romney vote in opposition.

We actually talked about that too. I think that, aside from the fact that we're both generally honorable chaps, the extreme remote possibility that one of us could personally be responsible for dishonestly rigging the entire election held us in check.

I did have to defend it to a family member or two, though, who said "Well...you'll never really know..."

DaFace
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Shit. I should've kept my mouth shut. Wasn't my place to disclose that. I thought it was more widely known. My apologies gentlemen. I actually like you guys.

Na, I don't care. I just didn't think it was worthy of making a big announcement about.

Bowser
11-06-2012, 11:15 AM
We actually talked about that too. I think that, aside from the fact that we're both generally honorable chaps, the extreme remote possibility that one of us could personally be responsible for dishonestly rigging the entire election held us in check.

I did have to defend it to a family member or two, though, who said "Well...you'll never really know..."

Heh. I've gotten my ass chewed by friends on both side of the aisle when I told them I was thinking about Johnson. "OMGOMG HOW CAN YOU THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY???!"

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Flopnuts, fucking up personal friendships and professional partnerships since 2012.

The next time I'm in KC I'm going to get you blackout drunk and poop in your mouth.

DaFace
11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Heh. I've gotten my ass chewed by friends on both side of the aisle when I told them I was thinking about Johnson. "OMGOMG HOW CAN YOU THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY???!"

Yeah, I certainly get it. At the same time, if we all just keep voting for the R's and the D's, I don't see how we'll ever get out of this cycle.

Honestly, Johnson's got his own issues and I probably wouldn't vote for him if he had a good chance of winning. However, I'm really ready for a third party to at least be involved in the debates.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Na, I don't care. I just didn't think it was worthy of making a big announcement about.

Right on. My foot doesn't taste very good, I've tried it.

Rain Man
Yeah, I certainly get it. At the same time, if we all just keep voting for the R's and the D's, I don't see how we'll ever get out of this cycle.

Honestly, Johnson's got his own issues and I probably wouldn't vote for him if he had a good chance of winning. However, I'm really ready for a third party to at least be involved in the debates.

Ditto here. I think a pure Libertarian is almost as bad as the Democrats and Republicans in terms of philosophy. But we need a new voice in the mix, and his is the most powerful of the mouselike parties.

I'm bummed that the "use science to decide" party a few years back went down the tubes. I really liked their general philosophy.

Bowser
The next time I'm in KC I'm going to get you blackout drunk and poop in your mouth.

Who do you think I am? Pestilence?

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Right on. My foot doesn't taste very good, I've tried it.

Oh, yeah. No big deal. I've been out on vacation the past couple of days, so when I read your post I figured I'd just missed the announcement somehow. (The Chiefsplanet announcement. I got the Rain Man, Inc., announcement.)

Bowser
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM

Completely agree. The political structure and/or process in this country needs a freaking enema. Just not sure how such a thing could take place.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 11:32 AM

:clap:

Gonzo
11-06-2012, 12:10 PM
I've seen a shit ton of those "I'm Catholic and I Voted" bumper stickers today.

I want one that says, "I'm atheist and I didn't vote because I want to wait and see if there really is going to be an election."

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Closer than I figured. Thank you Planeteers for not shitting in this thread. Much appreciated.

BoneKrusher
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Obama/Biden

dmahurin
11-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Gary Johnson, poll fail

teedubya
11-06-2012, 12:32 PM
<-- Gary Johnson Voter

The Rick
11-06-2012, 12:32 PM
No Gary Johnson option = poll fail.
There is a Gary Johnson option, it's called "Other". :)

The Rick
11-06-2012, 12:34 PM
There is a Gary Johnson option, it's called "Other". :)
Although I will admit that "Other" is garnering more votes than I anticipated. Perhaps it should have been broken out. I anticipated 5% or less. Interesting that it's much higher. :hmmm:

smittysbar
11-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Voted Romney

luv
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
There are several more conservatives on here than I would have thought.

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM

Srsly? ROFL

DaFace
11-06-2012, 01:19 PM

Conservatives? In Kansas and Missouri? I don't believe it.

Rain Man
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM

So you thought it was only 95%?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
56 is the Mike!

luv
11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Conservatives? In Kansas and Missouri? I don't believe it.

I know, right?

Munson
11-06-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm surprised at the amount of "other" votes.

Raiderhader
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Obama ftw.

TrebMaxx
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Straight Republican ticket for me with one exception being the county Sheriff.

underEJ
11-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Gary Johnson.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Obama/Biden and every Republican in the county and state elections.

scho63
11-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm just glad it's over today-I've only seen 1,697,412 political commercials on the radio, internet, billboards, newspaper, and TV in the last 90 days.....pure torture!

Micjones
11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Where's the "neither shitty choice" option?

The Rick
11-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Where's the "neither shitty choice" option?
If you don't/didn't vote in the election, you don't get the privilege of voting in this poll! :p

J Diddy
11-06-2012, 03:15 PM
I've seen a shit ton of those "I'm Catholic and I Voted" bumper stickers today.

I want one that says, "I'm atheist and I didn't vote because I want to wait and see if there really is going to be an election."

:evil:

LMAO

gblowfish
11-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Hate! Bile! Ad Hominem! Lies! More Lies! Islam! Socialism! Mormonism! Vulture Capitalism! Race Riot! Corporate Personhood! Shadow Government!

Oh....

and

Hanging Chads!!!!

That should just about cover it. You can move this to DC now....

Chiefspants
11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Obama/Biden and every Republican in the county and state elections.

Please tell me you didn't vote for Jack Wu.

Steron
11-06-2012, 03:29 PM

I see what you did there.

ChiefMojo
11-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Gary Johnson for me please.

gblowfish
11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Big Bird stands in line to vote in Washington DC today:

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM
The Republicans are the lesser of two evils at this point.

mr. tegu
11-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Big Bird stands in line to vote in Washington DC today:

Big Bird even has a body guard.

SPATCH
11-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Done with two-party system. Voted Gary Johnson and GTFO.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Please tell me you didn't vote for Jack Wu.

I live in California

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
I live in California

Nice to know I'm not the only one who voted for Elizabeth Emken. I know she has ZERO chance, but I can't handle Feinstein.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one who voted for Elizabeth Emken. I know she has ZERO chance, but I can't handle Feinstein.

I have personal reasons for not liking Feinstein. She purposely held up funding for Lake Hollywood repairs for nearly 4 years. There were landslides during the 2005 rains and even to this day, only half of the walkway around the lake is re-opened.

This is a reservoir that was built in 1932 and hadn't seen any unusual closures until 2005. Suffice to say, neither she or Boxer will ever garner my vote.

markd2000
11-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Romney, of course

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm stunned at the incompetence of the California GOP. They are non-existent. They put up weak candidates and have ZERO funds. They don't even try. They need to embrace gay marriage and focus on jobs/economy.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm stunned at the incompetence of the California GOP. They are non-existent. They put up weak candidates and have ZERO funds. They don't even try. They need to embrace gay marriage and focus on jobs/economy.

Last word because I don't want this to be unfairly run off to DC because of me (or you): This state was extremely well run with Pete Wilson as governor. Los Angeles was extremely well run with Richard Riordan as mayor.

Since that time, not so much to either.

digger
11-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Just got home from work. Romney/Ryan

LiveSteam
11-06-2012, 04:48 PM
I voted marijuana.

Guru
11-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Held my nose and voted Romney

Machiavelli
11-06-2012, 04:49 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/32351_457378190994925_489862034_n.jpg

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Didn't even bother, they're all just the same crooks with different names. Unless you're really wealthy, or really poor, it doesn't matter one goddamn bit who is in office. The middle class takes it in the ass either way.

LiveSteam
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Didn't even bother, they're all just the same crooks with different names. Unless you're really wealthy, or really poor, it doesn't matter one goddamn bit who is in office. The middle class takes it in the ass either way.

Have you ever voted? Voting for President is only one of about 20 things I voted for.
My vote went like this
Mittens
Fischer
Terry
Daub
retaining Douglas county judges I voted no straight down the board
No to a pay raise for State on Nebraska legislators.
Yes on the hunting issue

& you get this way cool lil sticker

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 05:34 PM

Jill Stein/Howie Hawkins thank you for nothin.

R8RFAN
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Who did you vote for? Don't worry, the poll is anonymous.

Thought it might be interesting to get a feel for the political makeup of CP. Please, no political rhetoric in this thread! There's a whole other sub-forum for that and I don't want to see this one get sent there.

Not really, the mods can go here

http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/21896/b826f5218959876.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b826f5218959876)

DaFace
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Not really, the mods can go here

http://thumbnails104.imagebam.com/21896/b826f5218959876.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b826f5218959876)

For the record, this is true. No poll is ever truly anonymous here. Of course, the mods have to care enough to dig into it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 05:40 PM
& you get this way cool lil sticker

You got a sticker?! I got a stupid hand stamp and I said I didn't even want it but the fat lady said "Oh come on!" It's already worn off.

I want a sticker!

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
For the record, this is true. No poll is ever truly anonymous here. Of course, the mods have to care enough to dig into it.

Fine I voted for Obama. Now get off my back!

Raiderhader
11-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Obama ftw.

Really? Was my absence from this place THAT long that this post doesn't even garner a :spock: or lol?

*sigh* I guess I have some work cut out for me.

seaofred
11-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Romney/Ryan. I wish we could just get rid of political parties, thus forcing people to vote for the person and not the party. I think this would force people to do research on who to vote for.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Romney/Ryan. I wish we could just get rid of political parties, thus forcing people to vote for the person and not the party. I think this would force people to do research on who to vote for.
If not that, at least change how the primaries are ran. It's absolutely ridiculous that a handful of states get to choose who the two candidates are.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Bill Self and Romney.

lewdog
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I wish we could just get rid of political parties, thus forcing people to vote for the person and not the party. I think this would force people to do research on who to vote for.

And for the fact that maybe these tards would want to work together, instead of trying to campaign far left or far right just to attract voters. Romney was much more appealing as a moderate than when he became another Right wing puppet.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I voted for Gary Johnson, but really I just hope Obama loses.

Supposedly the electoral vote is 19-3 Romney, but that was Fox News, so...

:spock:

KCtotheSB
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Watching NBC.
Guy at the touchpad TV told me about Maine and then circled it on the map.
Thank you, NBC guy.

Count Alex's Losses
11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
78-71 Obama now.

Bwana
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
If nothing else, one way or the other all the political bullshit TV and radio commercials will be done with. They got old a long time ago.

Zebedee DuBois
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
1.) I voted for various third party candidates in the first four presidential elections I was eligible to participate. That gets old too. It really feels like you wasted your time.

2.) Living in KS, I've realized my vote still doesn't count for much, no matter what party I vote for. I'm either one more grain of sand on the beach, or a bit of plastic on a sand beach.

3.) I've always wanted to have a bunch of stickers printed up that look exactly like the "I Voted" sticker, except to say " I Farted", and try to substitute them at the polling station.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
If nothing else, one way or the other all the political bullshit TV and radio commercials will be done with. They got old a long time ago.

And THIS is probably the best thing about an election coming to an end. I call it stupid season. Stupid season is over tomorrow. (hopefully)

Raiderhader
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
And THIS is probably the best thing about an election coming to an end. I call it stupid season. Stupid season is over tomorrow. (hopefully)

It's never over. It is just more subdued at certain points in the never ending process.

Bane
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
If voting changed anything it would be illegal.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
It's never over. It is just more subdued at certain points in the never ending process.

Yes of course. But my hearing 12 minutes of political ads per hour on the radio is over so it's MUCH easier to ignore.

ForeverChiefs58
11-06-2012, 07:28 PM

If they want a really good tax, a good one would be a political ad tax. Make these ads something like 400% higher than other commercials.

If we have to endure this shit every election, might as well pay off the deficit while a bunch of rich assholes talk shit on eachother.

Dicky McElephant
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Gary Johnson.

Buck
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Barry O has this.

Buck
Barry

Buck
Lol

KCtotheSB
11-06-2012, 07:39 PM
It seems like every one of these things comes down to Florida.
Man, fuck Florida.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Man, **** Florida.

I know 2 liberals that recently moved to Florida. They're deciding this whole damn thing!

Chiefspants
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I live in California

My apologies, I remembered you talked about attending KU and I assumed you never left the state.

..Congrats for getting out of here. ;)

Rausch
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Man, **** Florida.

Who's carrying the zombie vote down there?...

Shogun
11-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow. BIG NEWS OUT OF OHIO

Ball State is up 14-7 on Toledo

Raiderhader
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Who's carrying the zombie vote down there?...

LMAO

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 07:53 PM
My apologies, I remembered you talked about attending KU and I assumed you never left the state.

..Congrats for getting out of here. ;)

Heh.

Dayze
11-06-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't vote, and probably never will. I respect people's belief in candidates though. I just don't agree etc.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't vote, and probably never will. I respect people's belief in candidates though. I just don't agree etc.

I bet you'd vote for Monica Sweetheart.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I just voted "yes" to having a beer.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
LMAO Stupid young Obama supporters blaming economy on Bush still.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 08:08 PM
So who won?

Buck
11-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Why don't they just paint California blue already?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 08:26 PM
So who won?

Jill Stein/Howie Hawkins. CNN just called it. Green party power lives.

crispystl420
11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Why don't they just paint California blue already?

Seriously, they may as well start out the coverage with the shoe-ins painted.

DaFace
11-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Seriously, they may as well start out the coverage with the shoe-ins painted.

You're like the fifth person to use that phrase incorrectly this week, and I just can't take it any more. It's shoo-in.

This message has been brought to you by the "DaFace is anal" campaign.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 08:55 PM
You're like the fifth person to use that phrase incorrectly this week, and I just can't take it any more. It's shoo-in.

Hey man your preferences are your business. I'd prefer not to know though.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Hindsight is still 50/50, right?

notorious
11-06-2012, 08:59 PM
So who won?

Whoever plays against the Chiefs.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Not looking good if for Mitt.

Rausch
11-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Not looking good if for Mitt.

Short of a miracle it's 4 more years...

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:15 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4624138683810958&pid=15.1

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 09:15 PM
aaaand here comes all the facebook outrage

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM

Facebook IS AIDS.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM

It's not over... and not even taking sides... but as unpopular as Obama has been if the Reps can't win this election? Well maybe they need to take a good hard look at the state of their party. This should have been their election to lose.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Facebook IS AIDS.

Best post ever.

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:22 PM
It's not over... and not even taking sides... but as unpopular as Obama has been if the Reps can't win this election? Well maybe they need to take a good hard look at the state of their party. This should have been their election to lose.

Yep.

Pubs are the Chiefs. They did the same thing that has failed in the past and expected the result to be different.

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Best post ever.

**** facebook.

It's an attention whore's dream.

In the real world nobody gives a **** what anyone else thinks unless they can either get money or pussy from them.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM

ROFL

I was going to post this earlier, but I was scared of getting banned from the thread.

:hmmm:

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 09:25 PM
No question about it.

displacedinMN
I watched MASH reruns on DVD and corrected papers until 9.
Will go to bed soon too.

I did vote-but thought about not this year.

If you don't vote-you can complain about whomever wins!!!!!

More interested in my school board race than President

Baconeater
aaaand here comes all the facebook hate

notorious
ROFL

I was going to post this earlier, but I was scared of getting banned from the thread.

:hmmm:

Uh-Oh. Did I do something wrong? .....LMAO

lewdog

A turd is a turd no matter the color it is painted. They really do need a new strategy. Shocking they can't win against such a hated man.

lewdog
11-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Great episode but remind me who won that election? Was it the douche or the sandwich?

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Great episode but remind me who won that election? Was it the douche or the sandwich?

I don't remember........I think Cartman liked the turd sandwich but the Douche won. Don't quote me on that, though.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
**** facebook.

It's an attention whore's dream.

In the real world nobody gives a **** what anyone else thinks unless they can either get money or pussy from them.

As I've said before I think fb is a great tool for businesses. I used to have a personal page but deleted it about 2 years ago now.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Uh-Oh. Did I do something wrong? .....LMAO

I don't know.

:popcorn:

I'm waiting...

:D

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
As I've said before I think fb is a great tool for businesses. I used to have a personal page but deleted it about 2 years ago now.

So, does your business deal with money, pussy, or both? :D

stonedstooge
11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
I watched MASH reruns on DVD and corrected papers until 9.
Will go to bed soon too.

I did vote-but thought about not this year.

If you don't vote-you can complain about whomever wins!!!!!

More interested in my school board race than President

School board races in November?

Rausch
11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
As I've said before I think fb is a great tool for businesses.

I would bet there have been more people making bad decisions on FB (costing them jobs) than it's helped.

lewdog
11-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't remember........I think Cartman liked the turd sandwich but the Douche won. Don't quote me on that, though.

ROFL

I gotta find this!

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't know.

:popcorn:

I'm waiting...

:D

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4732775566672460&pid=15.1

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:33 PM
So, does your business deal with money, pussy, or both? :D

Definately both... and both lead to the other.

:p

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:33 PM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4732775566672460&pid=15.1

Hold up. Lewdog is going for the video. You might be okay. LMAO

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I would bet there have been more people making bad decisions on FB (costing them jobs) than it's helped.

As a tool for the business in general it's a great tool. Me and one other person have the power to post on ours at work and control the message. Idiots who post on their own are on their own.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Translation: Fever is making bank and blowing it on hoes.

LMAO

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 09:38 PM
School board races in November?

Minnesota thing. Nothing like changing ships half way. Can't explain it

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:38 PM

I want to party with you, cowboy.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4559018381084971&pid=15.1

lewdog
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
NO VIDEO BUT READING THIS IS STILL FUNNY!!!

Plot

During a pep rally at South Park Elementary, a group of local PETA eco-terrorists protest the use of a cow as the school's mascot (for "the 47th time"). The school agrees to pick a new mascot, and the students are told to vote for said new mascot. Embarrassed by the bland choices, the kids decide to fill in a joke candidate but disagree as to whether it should be a "giant douche" or a "turd sandwich". Kyle rallies his friends to fill in the giant douche, and Cartman gathers support for the turd sandwich. The result is that the two joke candidates get the most votes and the students must choose between the two in an election.
Stan does not see the point in voting between a douche and a turd as they are exactly the same in his opinion, and declares that he will not vote at all, much to everyone's dismay. Stan is equally dismayed, wondering why anyone would care about such a pointless exercise. He talks about it with his parents at dinner, but his parents are not impressed with his apathy at all and even get into a fight over who should win when Stan explains who the two competitors are. This results in Kyle calling on Sean Combs (P. Diddy), who intimidates Stan with a literal Vote or Die campaign. Meanwhile the campaign continues, with the turd sandwich supporters rallying against the giant douche supporters, using bribes and fear mongering to gain support.
By the time of the election, Stan agrees to vote after being chased by Combs and his associates through the streets with guns. However, he realizes Kyle only wanted him to vote in order for giant douche to win when he votes turd sandwich and Kyle demands that he change his vote. Disgusted with this electoral process, Stan once again refuses to vote. The school administration decides that Stan must be banished from the town for all eternity or until he decides that voting is important. He is spat on by the townspeople and his shirt is ripped off piece by piece before being placed on a horse, bound with a bucket over his head, and sent off into the woods.
Stan's horse randomly takes him to a PETA compound where he finds that PETA's members live with animals, practicing bestiality and even interbreeding with them. Stan explains his trouble to a member of PETA who tells him that an election "is always between a douche and a turd", because they are the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics. Combs shows up at the camp to kill Stan, but is distracted by a PETA member who throws a bucket of red paint on his fur coat. Combs and his possee respond by slaughtering all the PETA members. The animals do not care whatsoever about the death of the PETA members and flee without panic or remorse. Stan manages to escape, but is shot in the arm.
Returning to South Park, Stan is finally convinced to vote and chooses turd sandwich. Despite his vote, the giant douche still wins the vote 1410 to 36. Stan is initially dismayed that his vote did not matter, but Randy informs his son that all votes matter even if it is for the losing side. Suddenly, Mr. Garrison runs in with the news that the PETA members have been discovered murdered. As a result, the cow is reinstated as South Park Elementary School's mascot. Randy tells Stan that now his vote did not matter, to Stan's dismay at having gone through so much for nothing.

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
As a tool for the business in general it's a great tool. Me and one other person have the power to post on ours at work and control the message. Idiots who post on their own are on their own.

Agree. Dont give a damn when someone posts they had a great workout.

Just set up a page under my weather station name. nothing about me or personal info. Twitter too.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:40 PM
I want to party with you, cowboy.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4559018381084971&pid=15.1

Not with me. Let me introduce you to some people who don't have gray hair.

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Got the Southpark thing. That is great!

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Here is the full episode:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s08e08-douche-and-turd

Rausch

Honest question: as a business what aspect of FB do you find more useful than a normal web site?

Cost? Instant feedback?...

Dr. Facebook Fever
Agree. Dont give a damn when someone posts they had a great workout.

Just set up a page under my weather station name. nothing about me or personal info. Twitter too.

I care about this much >< about social media although I do get that it's important today. For our business it works great but my assistant is in charge of it. She's 14 years younger and gets it more. I use the station fb because I know how. I have no clue about twitter... that's hers.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Honest question: as a business what aspect of FB do you find more useful than a normal web site?

Cost? Instant feedback?...

Instant feedback without a doubt. I can announce on the air to look at our fb for something and get immediate response. The website is way behind. We now use fb to drive people there as well as being instantly involved.

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 09:48 PM
The Chiefs are so bad they're currently losing this election.

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Instant feedback without a doubt. I can announce on the air to look at our fb for something and get immediate response. The website is way behind. We now use fb to drive people there as well as being instantly involved.

Many younger people use FB and twitter more than websites. Fast, short, less thinking (don't get the teacher in me started there) instantly seen and beeps on the phone (OAMMA-Overpriced amplitudinal modulating mobile appendage)

OK-I teach 8th grade. A bit of sarcasm is needed each day. and a ton of patience.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 09:54 PM
http://www.bing.com/elections

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
The lady on FOX now has a lower voice than me. Susan Estrich.

notorious
11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
The lady on FOX now has a lower voice than me. Susan Estrich.

She reminds me of the old detective on "Beetlejuice".

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Many younger people use FB and twitter more than websites. Fast, short, less thinking (don't get the teacher in me started there) instantly seen and beeps on the phone (OAMMA-Overpriced amplitudinal modulating mobile appendage)

OK-I teach 8th grade. A bit of sarcasm is needed each day. and a ton of patience.

Preaching to the choir. I used to be married to a high school teacher... learning disabled and behavior disordered kids... I may not like her persay but I have ultimate respect for teachers. Talk about a job with a lack of appreciation for what they do.

lewdog
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Preaching to the choir. I used to be married to a high school teacher... learning disabled and behavior disordered kids... I may not like her persay but I have ultimate respect for teachers. Talk about a job with a lack of appreciation for what they do.

Over worked and underpaid more than almost any other profession than I can think of! But please let's keep cutting funding for public schools.

displacedinMN
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM

Thanks-I appreciate that too.

As much fun as this would be to stay here- its time for bed.

the election is much better on CP.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Over worked and underpaid more than almost any other profession than I can think of! But please let's keep cutting funding for public schools.

And while we're cutting those budgets lets keep expecting text scores to go up.

lewdog
11-06-2012, 10:03 PM

Only makes sense! Right???

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Only makes sense! Right???

Maybe to politicians.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 10:10 PM
I think their text scores are going to be fine. They're good at that. Their test scores are another story...

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I think their text scores are going to be fine. They're good at that. Their test scores are another story...

:facepalm:

lewdog
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
:facepalm:

I love the single facepalm post.

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
OBAMA WINS!

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
http://www.bing.com/elections

Enormous delay. No offense.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Congrats America, you're retarded.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 10:29 PM

ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM

rep for first butthurt post I've read.

Dartgod
11-06-2012, 10:31 PM

It took a Presidential election for you to realize that?

lewdog
11-06-2012, 10:33 PM

What is retarded is having to literally choose between a douche and a turd sandwich like we all had to today. I hope I never have to choose between the lesser of two evils but sadly I probably will in 4 years.

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 10:33 PM

European-Socialized society right undah ya eyes. The States will get what they've voted for.

Pablo
11-06-2012, 10:34 PM

Lololololol.

Four more years to find a stomach-able candidate. Good luck.

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 10:34 PM
"You didn't build your business, we did"

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Enormous delay. No offense.

None taken. I didn't notice that until after I posted it.

Oh well. I lost interest anyway.

So, does anyone know how many deceased people voted for Obama this time around?

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:36 PM

I'm alive. And I voted 12 times.

LMAO

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 10:37 PM

LMAO

Uhh we aren't talking about the Whitlock vs Shaq thread, bud.

chiefs1111
11-06-2012, 10:41 PM

eleventy billion

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Uhh we aren't talking about the Whitlock vs Shaq thread, bud.

Shit. My bad. Hopefully I don't get caught. I'm sure Shaq could kick my ass.

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Also, I won't make anymore political gripes in here, apologize.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 10:45 PM
What is retarded is having to literally choose between a douche and a turd sandwich like we all had to today. I hope I never have to choose between the lesser of two evils but sadly I probably will in 4 years.
You've just described every election of my adult life.

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 10:50 PM

LMAO

You get bonus points if you're an illegal immigrant.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Stinking hippies.

Rausch
11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Lololololol.

Four more years to find a stomach-able candidate. Good luck.

The republicans haven't for the last 12 years...

Dayze
11-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Not a voter......,but.....
We r fucked.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
DC is hilarious right now.

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Not a voter......,but.....
We r fucked.
Don't kid yourself...we were fucked either way.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 11:03 PM
You get bonus points if you're an illegal immigrant.

I live in Illinois... that's how we roll.

ROFL

Dayze
11-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Don't kid yourself...we were ****ed either way.

100% agree

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Vaginas are free for four more years.

Stop acting like whores and you won't get raped.

Dayze
11-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Give you a choice....

Kick to the balls?
Or punch to the nose?

That's your election an every other " election"

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Give you a choice....

Kick to the balls?
Or punch to the nose?

That's your election an every other " election"

Nose easy man. Ball kicks really fucking hurt.

Dayze
11-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm sure whichm ever candidate was " elected" " they'll,follow through with their d
Campian promises. I'm confident in that

Baconeater
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
We could all head to Colorado to smoke weed and then we won't care who won.

fire_egoli
11-06-2012, 11:15 PM
OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 11:18 PM

Or Cali.

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM

I can't move again, too stoned.

fire_egoli
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM
I can't move again, too stoned.

you gave up alcohol for weed? :shake:

Rausch
11-06-2012, 11:21 PM
you gave up alcohol for weed? :shake:

In this economy?

Wrong choice man...

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
don't touch the stuff.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM

Ooh ooh I'm for this!

Simply Red
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PLTlj.gif (http://imgur.com/PLTlj)

Lumpy
11-06-2012, 11:44 PM
ROFL Techno Obama, ftw!

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Vaginas are free for four more years.

Stop acting like whores and you won't get raped.

I seriously cannot believe what is happening.

This election was a sham; teamsters and unions straight up bought the states with the most electoral votes...

I can't believe there was so much red all over the map, and it didn't matter.

My mind is blown.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM

This election was a sham; teamsters and unions straight up bought the states with the most electoral votes...

My mind is blown.

I'm guessing you're about... 22, 23 years old?

Do you understand the difference between 18 corn fields being red and 4 citys being blue? Obviously not.

Elections are about actually people voting.

Chiefspants
11-07-2012, 01:35 AM

My mind is blown.

Uh big city > several small towns.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Uh big city > several small towns.

kids. They always learn the hard way.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Don't blame me. I voted for T3h Morm0n.

Saccopoo
11-07-2012, 03:21 AM

My mind is blown.

Were you born after 2004 or something?

threebag02
11-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Scott Pioli for President

BoneKrusher
11-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Scott Pioli for President

no thanks, i'd rather vote for a winner.

Guru
11-07-2012, 06:26 AM
no thanks, i'd rather vote for a winner.

Whats a winner?

AussieChiefsFan
11-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Whats a winner?

Not pioli