PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jeff Chadiha - vets like Hali and DJ "afraid" to speak out...

Pages : [1] 2

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:20 AM
A source inside the Chiefs say these guys have absolutely no spirit left. They've been crushed by the arrogance of a group of people that don't know how to win.

They're just going through the motions.

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Well, then they're pussies.

Zeke
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Not surprising at all.

gblowfish
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Together is powerful!

tdurden58
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
they're also afraid to tackle and force turnovers. . . .

Chiefshrink
11-06-2012, 08:24 AM
They need to learn how to be better leaders then. As far as I'm concerned I have never seen any players really step up and "be that guy or guys" to hold everyone accountable for their individual play from Herm going forward.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:26 AM
So I take it all you guys calling them pussies are ready to see them get cut?

Because that's what happened to Stanford Routt.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 08:27 AM
A source inside the Chiefs say these guys have absolutely no spirit left. They've been crushed by the arrogance of a group of people that don't know how to win.

Fuck them and I have been saying it for a while. Those fucks were paid to be leaders. We have no leadership and that's the biggest problem. Why in the hell did Pioli ever sign DJ after trying to trade him in 2009? Why give Bowe the tag after trying to trade him? Why would he second guess himself? Why would he be suprised that we suck? Would you sign a player that you tried to trade when you were changing the culture of the organization? Think about it. I mean there weren't even any takers and they could have been had for cheap back then.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
actually this is 100% accurate. A silo of fear and intimidation has been built.

Woodchuck

Trade them before the draft. We aren't winning anything with them anyway.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:28 AM

ROFL

Just when we think you can't say anything more stupid.

Chiefnj2
11-06-2012, 08:31 AM

Hali deserves better. I'm cool if he's cut. I have no respect for the organization so I'm fine if the players that I rooted for the last few years/decade get out and get a chance with an owner who has a clue.

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 08:31 AM
this thread needs that "RC gatorade bath" gif and some of those "great" DJ quotes

Buckweath
11-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Hali deserves better. I'm cool if he's cut. I have no respect for the organization so I'm fine if the players that I rooted for the last few years/decade get out and get a chance with an owner who has a clue.

You might as well change team, which is the thing I'll do if this team doesn't draft a QB with its first round pick.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Scott Pioli berated an employee on a team flight.

For not making a PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH exactly the way he would make it.

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 08:33 AM

Of course not. But leaders aren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs; they should be speaking out, if need be.

dirk digler
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Good for them. The whole team should just tank it. Heck maybe they should all do a sit down on the field. You can't replace the whole team.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:35 AM
pioli has turned things around

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Of course not. But leaders aren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs; they should be speaking out, if need be.

So they should speak out, get the axe, and leave all their teammates behind to continue getting abused?

That's really not leadership, that's selfish.

DeezNutz
pioli has turned things around

This is what ultimately matters.

Fuck. Scott Pioli isn't qualified to shine Carl's yard shoes.

DeezNutz
So they should speak out, get the axe, and leave all their teammates behind to continue getting abused?

That's really not leadership, that's selfish.

I can't truly believe this would happen. It's easy to cut malcontents who suck, not so much when the players are actually good.

DA_T_84

For not making a PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH exactly the way he would make it.

Link?

dirk digler
11-06-2012, 08:37 AM

Is this true?

the Talking Can
cut the players

give pioli an extension

DeezNutz
Is this true?

Yes, according to Chadiha, who is unmasking and destroying Pioli.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, then they're pussies.

You and I are usually spot on regarding our thoughts to this team and it's players, but I disagree with you here. Speaking out against your GM just gets you shit on. Neither one are bonafide enough in the National market to keep their contracts if they get cut. They have to make as much money as possible while they can, and I don't blame them one bit for laying low with Scott Pioli in charge. They watched the Patriot way get a lot of guys cut for running their mouths.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Link?

Jeff Chadiha just said it on the radio.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 08:39 AM

Yep.

htismaqe
I can't truly believe this would happen. It's easy to cut malcontents who suck, not so much when the players are actually good.

The Patriots have done it ALL THE TIME. Especially guys that are Hali's age.

DeezNutz
You and I are usually spot on regarding our thoughts to this team and it's players, but I disagree with you here. Speaking out against your GM just gets you shit on. Neither one are bonafide enough in the National market to keep their contracts if they get cut. They have to make as much money as possible while they can, and I don't blame them one bit for laying low with Scott Pioli in charge. They watched the Patriot way get a lot of guys cut for running their mouths.

They'd get paid, dude. Always happens when someone of value shakes loose.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM

:facepalm: I have tried so fucking hard to not reply to you. You're getting piled on enough. But FFS dude, really?

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Chadiha said Pioli is getting fired. It's just a matter of "when".

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2012, 08:41 AM

I can understand that. It sends me into an absolute rage when the peanut butter is on the bottom slice and not the top! :mad:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 08:42 AM

Not anywhere near what they're making now with the extensions they both signed. I would normally say you're right, but this is Pioli we're talking about. He's fucking insane.

DA_T_84
11-06-2012, 08:42 AM

EXXXXCEELLLLLENTTTTTT
/mr. burns

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM

1 week from today.

Crush
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM

:grovel:

Crush
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Is this on 610 or 810?

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 08:45 AM

I'm going to assume you see both players as mediocre at best, as I do also.

DJ is not a leader, he's a dumbass that gave up tons of plays the first part of this season and what makes him so horrible is that he had a very good season last year. So, DJ is a crazy maker for good coaches. He shows up for a few plays and disappears most of the season. But mostly, he looks real stupid when he fucks up assignments, real stupid.

Hali did nothing as a 43 pass rusher -- a position he was drafted for. He got popped for dope and suspended a game, and this seemed to contribute to this failed season in a big way. I like the guy personally, but he's no leader.

The biggest problem with this defense is found on the weak side. Dorsey, Hali & DJ. It's not going to be easy to find replacements, but until this defense has guys that can play those positions without epic fail, this team is going nowhere.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 08:46 AM
**** them and I have been saying it for a while. Those ****s were paid to be leaders. We have no leadership and that's the biggest problem. Why in the hell did Pioli ever sign DJ after trying to trade him in 2009? Why give Bowe the tag after trying to trade him? Why would he second guess himself? Why would he be suprised that we suck? Would you sign a player that you tried to trade when you were changing the culture of the organization? Think about it. I mean there weren't even any takers and they could have been had for cheap back then.

Does your stupidity know no bounds?

http://www.getpowers.com/mma/pics/hendo-bisping.gif

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM

DJ is not a leader, he's a dumbass that gave up tons of plays the first part of this season and what makes him so horrible is that he had a very good season last year. So, DJ is a crazy maker for good coaches. He shows up for a few plays and disappears most of the season. But mostly, he looks real stupid when he ****s up assignments, real stupid.

Hali did nothing as a 43 pass rusher -- a position he was drafted for. He got popped for dope and suspended a game, and this seemed to contribute to this failed season in a big way. I like the guy personally, but he's no leader.

The biggest problem with this defense is found on the weak side. Dorsey, Hali & DJ. It's not going to be easy to find replacements, but until this defense has guys that can play those positions without epic fail, this team is going nowhere.

Solid take, dude.

Brock
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM

somebody kill this guy, please.

KCUnited
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Wait, we're serving pb&j on the flights? It's worse than I thought.

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM
"Pioli is a really good #2 guy. But you want to hire Batman, not Robin. You don't want to hire Smithers; you want to hire Mr. Burns."

"GMs don't get better with time."

"I'm almost running out of things to say about the situation because it's so out of the norm..." Says that Pioli getting fired wouldn't even be a discussion anywhere else in the NFL. GMs are routinely fired for far fewer and lesser mistakes.

Fatality.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM

dear god please

Sorter
11-06-2012, 08:55 AM
DJ is not a leader, he's a dumbass that gave up tons of plays the first part of this season and what makes him so horrible is that he had a very good season last year. So, DJ is a crazy maker for good coaches. He shows up for a few plays and disappears most of the season. But mostly, he looks real stupid when he ****s up assignments, real stupid.

He looked real stupid all last year making an All-Pro selection.

mcaj22
11-06-2012, 08:56 AM
we have no leaders because this piece of shit GM spent 4 years drafting no player with any leadership tangibles. Just a bunch of guys he pick and chose like he was playing Madden.

KCUnited
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
What's Clark got them flying in, the Memphis Belle?

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
your QB has to be a leader

pioli wasted 4 years on a loser pussy....surprise, no leadership

philfree
11-06-2012, 08:58 AM

I like DJ and Tamba alot but it pains me to say that they are part of the problem with this team. This team sorely lacks leadership from within and at this point these guys should be the leaders on D. They need to be holding players accountable as well as trying to rally the team together. I just don't see them doing it. One would have thought by now that one of them would have called a players only meeting or something. I haven't heard of anything like that happening. I've only heard that they're scared to say something.

siberian khatru
11-06-2012, 09:01 AM

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 09:02 AM
dear god please

I doubt it. If Pioli is allowed to make the moves he's made he's coming back.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Eh, they (Tamba and DJ) just aren't leaders. Not everyone is or wants to be.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:03 AM

I guess the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while.

bobbything
11-06-2012, 09:04 AM
A buddy of mine's wife worked for the Chiefs for 25 years. She was let go with all the other Peterson leftovers when Pioli came in. However, she was there for a year with him. She told me, at the time, circa 2010, that Pioli treated people like dirt within the organization. She also said that Todd Haley was one of the nicest people of the new regime.

If we had turned into Patriots Midwest, like planned, this wouldn't have been much of an issue. However, since we're the middle slice of sh*t within a turd hoagie, it makes me hate Pioli even more.

Marcellus
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Who exactly are they going to "speak out" too?

The Iron Chief
11-06-2012, 09:07 AM
http://jerzygirl45.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/normal_leadership-demotivational-poster-1234369793.jpg

I'm guessing full blown finger pointing is about to commence once the cone of silence begins to crack...is their a single leader to be found from top to bottom?
And yes I think many are afraid to fully speak out because the patriots unloaded whistle blowers...lets face it Routt who we didnt like was probably showing more spirit than any other Chief currently.

Woodchuck
ROFL

Just when we think you can't say anything more stupid.

What so dumb about that? Do you actually think we are going to win the Superbowl in 2013, 2014, or even 2015 with the "superstar" first round QB we get this year? How likely is that jackass? Is it likely that they DJ and Hali be a part of that? How many years have DJ and Hali been here? How much impact have they really made?

You can blame everything on Cassel, Pioli, and Crennel if you want but there is a whole lot more suck than them to go around. Most of our "stars" are not stars and that is a fact.

KC Tattoo
Lack of leadership. This doesn't help my boy Justin Houston become a man & reach his full potential. Damn am disapoint in all of em this year. This team has regressed so much getting worse not better. They may have a game or two to win this season but it will be all hogwash if they do.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
we have no leaders because this piece of shit GM spent 4 years drafting no player with any leadership tangibles. Just a bunch of guys he pick and chose like he was playing Madden.

Exactly.

dirk digler
11-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes, according to Chadiha, who is unmasking and destroying Pioli.

wow. Pioli is truly a pathetic person

htismaqe
I like DJ and Tamba alot but it pains me to say that they are part of the problem with this team. This team sorely lacks leadership from within and at this point these guys should be the leaders on D. They need to be holding players accountable as well as trying to rally the team together. I just don't see them doing it. One would have thought by now that one of them would have called a players only meeting or something. I haven't heard of anything like that happening. I've only heard that they're scared to say something.

How can you call a players-only meeting when the front office has a fucking mole in the locker room?

These players are fucked. The "leader" on this team was hand-picked by the GM and he SUCKS.

Mr. Flopnuts
1 week from today.

Listening to 610 right this second, I'm bookmarking this post. Pioli's done. Parsons and Carrington are laying it out right now. Pioli will be fired next Tuesday. Romeo as well. Gibbs or Zorn promoted to interim HC.

htismaqe
What so dumb about that? Do you actually think we are going to win the Superbowl in 2013, 2014, or even 2015 with the "superstar" first round QB we get this year? How likely is that jackass? Is it likely that they DJ and Hali be a part of that? How many years have DJ and Hali been here? How much impact have they really made?

You can blame everything on Cassel, Pioli, and Crennel if you want but there is a whole lot more suck than them to go around. Most of our "stars" are not stars and that is a fact.

ROFL

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 09:11 AM

You need help dude.

First, there have been some pretty massive turnarounds lately. Not everything takes a 5 fucking year plan jackass. But it definitely isn't happening if you dump every player that knows what a football looks like.

And second, you just don't dump good players for nothing. If you can't figure that out, I have no hope for you. Ever.

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Listening to 610 right this second, I'm bookmarking this post. Pioli's done. Parsons and Carrington are laying it out right now. Pioli will be fired next Tuesday. Romeo as well. Gibbs or Zorn promoted to interim HC.

I'd cum.

Pestilence

Please God.....make it happen.

dirk digler

why do you think that? If they were to be fired it would have happened this week or the bye week.

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Leadership starts at the top, and if you are operating in a situation of meglomaniacal power abuse, which seems to be the case with Pioli, it's a lot harder to try and make a change to the system when that system is set up against change from anyone other than the despot at the top.

You think everybody in Russia was happy with Stalin? I'm pretty sure that about a million people would have been happy to seen him dead. However, when you build a system based on fear and intimidation, it's hard to remove the cancer at the top.

I bet even Clark is scared of Pioli and it's probably why he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

Ace Gunner
11-06-2012, 09:14 AM

I'm going to assume you have a genetic "comprehension disorder" instead of just calling your homerism out.

siberian khatru
why do you think that? If they were to be fired it would have happened this week or the bye week.

I could see back-to-back national TV blowouts being the last straw for Clark.

Brock

A nice public humiliation on national TV may do the job.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 09:15 AM

Well, I could easily see the final straw being Oakland and Clark wanting to wait until after the Nationally televised games to keep the national scrutiny off the team during those games.

dirk digler
11-06-2012, 09:16 AM
I could see back-to-back national TV blowouts being the last straw for Clark.

A nice public humiliation on national TV may do the job.

I would agree if it wasn't for the short week. Also we have been humiliated enough, shit we got our ass kicked by the Raiders at home. How much lower can we go?

theelusiveeightrop
11-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Our new GM will clean house. Oh, wait.............

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
We have no leaders because of the guys Pioli resigned imo. All he did is talk about consistancy and several of the guys he resigned are inconsistant players. Think about it. Guys like DJ, Flowers, and Bowe.

DJ made the all pro team last year and then was the worst player on our team the first couple of games this year.

Flowers is always hurt. He either misses games or comes out of games.

Bowe is a drop machine. He checks out against good corners and he cannot be counted on.

Pioli tried to draft leaders because he knew we needed them. How many team captains did he try and draft? I can't fault him for that. When you look at the inconsistant players, some are players Pioli tried to trade.

Look at DJ... I mean for real guys. The players voted him captain this year because of how he played last year. He was voted captain over Berry. Eric got it his rookie season and we were good. The leadership was stronger. If DJ wasn't here, Berry would be captain and we would be better off imo.

DJ is a fan favorite but he was a bad business move. You can kill me if you want but the problem is not with the young guys. It's with the vets. The vets that were kept after the overhaul. The vets that Pioli invested in.

Dave Lane
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
They need to learn how to be better leaders then. As far as I'm concerned I have never seen any players really step up and "be that guy or guys" to hold everyone accountable for their individual play from Herm going forward.

Good to see you posting in the lounge since you will be stuck here.

PhillyChiefFan
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Can they join the Save the Chiefs movement?

theelusiveeightrop
11-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Who is Jeff Chadiha, and why do we care? The 4 letter network sucks.

Dave Lane
We have no leaders because of the guys Pioli resigned imo. All he did is talk about consistancy and several of the guys he resigned are inconsistant players. Think about it. Guys like DJ, Flowers, and Bowe.

You are certifiable.

Sorter
DJ made the all pro team last year and then was the worst player on our team the first couple of games this year. He was injured

Flowers is always hurt. He either misses games or comes out of games. ROFL, really?

Bowe is a drop machine. He checks out against good corners and he cannot be counted on. Worked Champ Bailey the last time he played with Kyle "I'm Fucking Drunk off Jack" Orton

Lol

Chief Roundup
11-06-2012, 09:21 AM
we have no leaders because this piece of shit GM spent 4 years drafting no player with any leadership tangibles.

It didn't work out but one year all he did was draft team captains. There should of been one in there. Wonder if it is because there leadership qualities have been squashed by the coaching staff/pioli

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Ok but why then? Why not last Friday? After the Thursday night game, there were ten days to prepare for MNF. If Clark was going to do it, he would have done it then to help the interim coaches. This will be just like the Bill Maas bullshit imo.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Lol

Excuses. I am sick of them homer.

SNR
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Old brokedick punches the team's prize first round rookie = "locker room leader Right 53"

Old not-yet-brokedick speaks out when team is spiraling out of control = unforgivable and deserve to be cut

The Patriot Way, ladies and gentlemen

Sorter
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Excuses. I am sick of them homer.

Okay, Brandon Siler/DMC nuthugger.

ROFL

SNR
11-06-2012, 09:28 AM
DJ, Hali, and Charles all signed for fucking chump change. Their contracts are the ONLY good thing Pioli has done in his 4 years here as GM.

You can't possibly argue that we should have gotten rid of these guys

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Ok but why then? Why not last Friday? After the Thursday night game, there were ten days to prepare for MNF. If Clark was going to do it, he would have done it then to help the interim coaches. This will be just like the Bill Maas bullshit imo.

No way. They're not going to have any real effect this season. I truly believe that the Hunts didn't want Pioli's firing to be the focus of our Nationally televised games. Next Tuesday is going to be the real Super Tuesday in KC.

KC_Lee
11-06-2012, 09:31 AM
No way. They're not going to have any real effect this season. I truly believe that the Hunts didn't want Pioli's firing to be the focus of our Nationally televised games. Next Tuesday is going to be the real Super Tuesday in KC.

And watch them pull out some amazing win out thier asses therby making us all wait another 2 - 3 weeks before the hammer is dropped.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:32 AM

http://icruncher.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lazytownnude.gif

CoMoChief
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Makes a lot of sense.....Hali Flowers CHarles, and DJ have little winning experience in the NFL as it is.

There's just no leadership. No Casey Weigmans, Mike Vrabel etc.

Just none whatsoever. that's why they're great on paper.....but they don't know how to win on the field.....Pioli in a sense is right.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:35 AM
http://icruncher.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lazytownnude.gif

Dude, my daughter went as her for Halloween a couple of years ago. You are ****ing sick and contributing to the exploitation of children.

King_Chief_Fan
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM

:spock: didn't you say that Hali and DJ are mediocre? Aren't mediocre players a dime a dozen?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM

That's a good point man. I could see him not wanting firings to be the spotlight and I could also see him acting before the blackout to try and prevent it... I guess the preperation really doesn't matter at this point?

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Makes a lot of sense.....Hali Flowers CHarles, and DJ have little winning experience in the NFL as it is.

Just none whatsoever. that's why they're great on paper.....but they don't know how to win on the field.....Pioli in a sense is right.

Pioli, in a sense, is a fucking fraud.

It's his team. He drafted all these guys.

The guys we are talking about specifically (Hali, Flowers, Charles and DJ) are the best players on this team. Hands down.

The fact that they don't have winning experience in the NFL is because Pioli hired an incompetent coaching staff and ran off the only guy who looked like he wanted to coach up these guys in Haley.

It's all on Pioli in terms of "winning experience" or lack thereof. Period.

Brock
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM

LMAO

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Dude, my daughter went as her for Halloween a couple of years ago. You are ****ing sick and contributing to the exploitation of children.

how do you manage to say something so fucking stupid every time you open your stupid fucking mouth you inbred retard?

stick to being internet lawyer and shut the fuck up

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM

Lawyer up!

L.A. Chieffan
11-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Is there a link to the podcast?

saphojunkie
11-06-2012, 09:44 AM
**** them and I have been saying it for a while. Those ****s were paid to be leaders. We have no leadership and that's the biggest problem. Why in the hell did Pioli ever sign DJ after trying to trade him in 2009? Why give Bowe the tag after trying to trade him? Why would he second guess himself? Why would he be suprised that we suck? Would you sign a player that you tried to trade when you were changing the culture of the organization? Think about it. I mean there weren't even any takers and they could have been had for cheap back then.

If you just wrote down the opposite of every thought you ever had, you would be the greatest football commentator in the history of the world.

BossChief
11-06-2012, 09:46 AM
1 week from today.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9044431&postcount=28

Look at how our next 3 games play out.

10-28 we play at home against the Raiders
11-1 (4 days later) we play in San Diego
11-12 we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh on monday Night football.

Pioli should be fired by tuesday morning...if Clark Hunt has any balls, PIOLI WILL GET FIRED AFTER THE NEXT 3 GAMES.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 09:49 AM
That's a good point man. I could see him not wanting firings to be the spotlight and I could also see him acting before the blackout to try and prevent it... I guess the preperation really doesn't matter at this point?

There is nothing in the world that would make my dick harder than watching the blackout cancelled and seeing a Thank you Clark banner in the sky that Sunday. I hope with all hope...

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:51 AM

Yep.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
What I know is Chadiha has people he knows that are insanely close to Pioli. His info is as good as gold.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 09:54 AM
There is nothing in the world that would make my dick harder than watching the blackout cancelled and seeing a Thank you Clark banner in the sky that Sunday. I hope with all hope...

It would be really cool. Not just from a football perspective but from a "people making a difference" perspective. It seems like the little man is constantly spoonfed shit these days.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 09:55 AM
It would be really cool. Not just from a football perspective but from a "people making a difference" perspective. It seems like the little man is constantly spoonfed shit these days.

Absolutely. This city bands together, and history repeats itself. Only it didn't take 10 years too long like the last time. Pretty fucking inspiring. If it happens...

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 09:56 AM
my best friend's cousin worked at Arrowhead for 17 years...until summer, 2011 - every single fucked-up thing you hear; candy-wrappers, peanut butter sandwiches, trolling the internets, spying on employees, closed window shades, security throwing people out, are true.

My friend's cousin (who I can't name, because he's going to get his job back after Pioli's fired) worked in the offices. He's overheard Haley screaming at Pioli 'Well, If you aren't gonna let me do anything then why the fuck am I even here!!!' (that was during 2010, btw)
He says they actually set employees up FOR failure at every level, even maintenance and cleaning crew.

He said Arrowhead is FUCKED.

FAX
11-06-2012, 09:59 AM

ROFL

What?

FAX

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM

DJ made the all pro team last year and then was the worst player on our team the first couple of games this year.

Flowers is always hurt. He either misses games or comes out of games.

Bowe is a drop machine. He checks out against good corners and he cannot be counted on.

Pioli tried to draft leaders because he knew we needed them. How many team captains did he try and draft? I can't fault him for that. When you look at the inconsistant players, some are players Pioli tried to trade.

Look at DJ... I mean for real guys. The players voted him captain this year because of how he played last year. He was voted captain over Berry. Eric got it his rookie season and we were good. The leadership was stronger. If DJ wasn't here, Berry would be captain and we would be better off imo.

DJ is a fan favorite but he was a bad business move. You can kill me if you want but the problem is not with the young guys. It's with the vets. The vets that were kept after the overhaul. The vets that Pioli invested in.

Dude; that is WHACK.

DJ isn't even 30 yet.

The problems with this team, TODAY :

Apathetic owner
A terrible GM
No NFL-starting-calibre QB on the roster
woeful lack of depth

oh, and no starting RCB

But to say we would be better without DJ...that's just stupid.

Shag
11-06-2012, 10:09 AM

Based on what? I'd JIMP if it happened, I just don't buy it.

I have a special beer saved for the day Pioli is fired - would love to crack it next week...

suzzer99
We have to get through a season like this to get a real quarterback. I'm sure no one is taking it harder than the players who have pride. I just hope they get through without being totally scarred, and remember how to win next year. I think guys like Hali and DJ will be fine.

Woodchuck
Dude; that is WHACK.

DJ isn't even 30 yet.

The problems with this team, TODAY :

Apathetic owner
A terrible GM
No NFL-starting-calibre QB on the roster
woeful lack of depth

oh, and no starting RCB

But to say we would be better without DJ...that's just stupid.

I am not singleing out DJ per say. I am using him as an example of the whole picture. He is symbolic of what the entire organization is about. We invested in him to be a leader and he's really not even a "star." He is the opitome of the last decade imo. Ten years and a cloud of dust. 2013 will make ten years since we had a real shot.

We invested in the wrong guy. We invested in alot of the wrong guys.

suzzer99
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM

Agreed. Some guy on my poker forum has a picture of her as his avatar. I'm pretty sure he's a closet pedophile.

FAX
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
It didn't work out but one year all he did was draft team captains. There should of been one in there. Wonder if it is because there leadership qualities have been squashed by the coaching staff/pioli

This would be my guess.

The paranoia, the preoccupation with secrecy, the obsessive control issues ... all that would foster an environment in which normal people just tend to shut down. There's no point in fighting a system that is inviolate. It's why people don't poop on the White House steps anymore ... you just get shot so what's the point?

There's a part of me that wishes players like DJ and Hali would speak out against this regime ... but there's a much larger part of me that totally understands why they wouldn't. Sometimes you get the tittah out of the brassiere and sometimes your break a finger on the clasp.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Based on what? I'd JIMP if it happened, I just don't buy it.

I have a special beer saved for the day Pioli is fired - would love to crack it next week...

They laid it out like this; Pioli would NEVER cut Routt 8 games after signing him. He's never done anything like that anywhere he's ever been. 2nd biggest acquisition he made this off season.

He did an interview he knew was going to be televised saying he had every bit as much faith in Romeo as he did the day he hired him, and then the very next day Romeo puts a DC in place.

Finally, Shaun Smith is hired who Romeo wanted at the beginning of the year, and it's finally done halfway into the season. They think Pioli has lost personnel decision making and this is Clark letting Romeo have what he wants.

I personally believe that Clark made his mind up a while ago, and wanted to wait until after the Nationally televised games to pull the trigger. We'll see what happens.

I was also privy to this tweet just made by SOC, a few hours ago.

National sources believe that the moves made yesterday are a sign that Pioli has lost power in the franchise and the writing is on the wall.

suzzer99
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Does your stupidity know no bounds?

http://www.getpowers.com/mma/pics/hendo-bisping.gif

I don't care what the rules are. You don't launch yourself at another human being laying prone defenseless on the ground like that. I'm glad you don't seem to see much of that in MMA anymore.

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 10:15 AM
I am not singleing out DJ per say. I am using him as an example of the whole picture. He is symbolic of what the entire organization is about. We invested in him to be a leader and he's really not even a "star." He is the opitome of the last decade imo. Ten years and a cloud of dust. 2013 will make ten years since we had a real shot.

You're a fucktard. You need maybe 5 good leaders on the whole team. If you filled the rest of the team with DJ cailber players, Lombardis would rain from the sky. They wouldn't even play the games.

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Agreed. Some guy on my poker forum has a picture of her as his avatar. I'm pretty sure he's a closet pedophile.

Is that somebody famous or what?

FAX
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Once a culture of failure is established, it's hard as hell to turn it around. That's one of the great sins of this FO. Herm brought in a bunch of young players ... basically started creating a roster from scratch. Pioli and crew then took those young players who had yet to develop a losing attitude and they created one for them .. immersing them in double standards, favoritism, and a whole lot of pointless, fruitless work. So once again, the Chiefs have to rebuild from the ground up in order to change the psychological environment.

Pioli has done us more harm than is readily apparent.

FAX

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM

I had an almost similar opinion of D-Bowe; but don't think either of them should be GONE.

If D-Bowe works harder, he can be better. And with a QB who can get him and Breaston the ball...Breaston is a damn fine reciever. If Wylie can develop (or, Baldwin - almost forgot about him) there could be a really good WR core here...and we don't even know, because we've had SHIT at QB since Trent Green left.

DJ is what he is. When the team is doing good, he does good. He has all the potential in the world...but he needed someone to ride his ass (Todd Haley) to bring it out of him. (And, let's be honest...the D-line has played like SHIT this year. For having 3 first rounders AND a third in the rotation!!!??) Same w/D-Bowe; Haley brought out the best in him, DEMANDED it.

We don't have coaches, we don't have a GM. DJ is not indicative of the problem; Scott Pioli and RAC are.

Shag
11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
They laid it out like this; Pioli would NEVER cut Routt 8 games after signing him. He's never done anything like that anywhere he's ever been. 2nd biggest acquisition he made this off season.

He did an interview he knew was going to be televised saying he had every bit as much faith in Romeo as he did the day he hired him, and then the very next day Romeo puts a DC in place.

Finally, Shaun Smith is hired who Romeo wanted at the beginning of the year, and it's finally done halfway into the season. They think Pioli has lost personnel decision making and this is Clark letting Romeo have what he wants.

I personally believe that Clark made his mind up a while ago, and wanted to wait until after the Nationally televised games to pull the trigger. We'll see what happens.

Interesting. So, if this is true, who's wielding the power now? Romeo? I can't imagine the confidence in him is any higher than in Pioli.

Is Clark acting as GM, based on Romeo's wishes?

What's the advantage of waiting until after the nationally televised games? I'd think Clark would want to do it before those games, so the "change is coming" motif could be espoused for a larger audience. Would make Clark look like he cared and has half a brain, and the fanbase could be rallied.

I do hope he's right, though...

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 10:22 AM

Dear God, please please please let this be true.

please, please just go...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_RSsc5FZ8K8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 10:25 AM
I had an almost similar opinion of D-Bowe; but don't think either of them should be GONE.

If D-Bowe works harder, he can be better. And with a QB who can get him and Breaston the ball...Breaston is a damn fine reciever. If Wylie can develop (or, Baldwin - almost forgot about him) there could be a really good WR core here...and we don't even know, because we've had SHIT at QB since Trent Green left.

DJ is what he is. When the team is doing good, he does good. He has all the potential in the world...but he needed someone to ride his ass (Todd Haley) to bring it out of him. (And, let's be honest...the D-line has played like SHIT this year. For having 3 first rounders AND a third in the rotation!!!??) Same w/D-Bowe; Haley brought out the best in him, DEMANDED it.

We don't have coaches, we don't have a GM. DJ is not indicative of the problem; Scott Pioli and RAC are.

I mostly agree but, these guys are who they are at this point. I strongly believe you know what you have in a player after three years. Neither of them were that good after three years. These guys are professionals. Their bodies, their prep work, and their performance on the field are their job. I don't buy into the whole motivation thing as much as some do.

In my opinion, things can't grow in bad soil and guys like DJ and Bowe are "bad soil." We are the youngest team in the league and we look like it. We don't need to be paying these guys or asking them to lead imo. They are the result of poor management and they would be fired if they worked regualr jobs.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:26 AM

To me this is a double-edged sword.

He's neutering Pioli (good) and handing the reins to Romeo (VERY BAD).

I mean, Clark wanted to keep HERM.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Interesting. So, if this is true, who's wielding the power now? Romeo? I can't imagine the confidence in him is any higher than in Pioli.

Is Clark acting as GM, based on Romeo's wishes?

What's the advantage of waiting until after the nationally televised games? I'd think Clark would want to do it before those games, so the "change is coming" motif could be espoused for a larger audience. Would make Clark look like he cared and has half a brain, and the fanbase could be rallied.

I do hope he's right, though...

sure, Clark's making sure nothing huge happens.

I think they're both gone on Tues.

Haley ripping the the guts out of what's left of this rotting carcass of a team should be the fitting epitaph for the Scott Pioli regime.

FAX
11-06-2012, 10:28 AM

As much as I despised Herm and liked Haley, we would probably have been better off ... given all that's happened.

FAX

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Haley ripping the the guts out of what's left of this rotting carcass of a team should be the fitting epitaph for the Scott Pioli regime.

:clap::clap::clap:

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
I mostly agree but, these guys are who they are at this point. I strongly believe you know what you have in a player after three years. Neither of them were that good after three years. These guys are professionals. Their bodies, their prep work, and their performance on the field are their job. I don't buy into the whole motivation thing as much as some do.

In my opinion, things can't grow in bad soil and guys like DJ and Bowe are "bad soil." We are the youngest team in the league and we look like it. We don't need to be paying these guys or asking them to lead imo. They are the result of poor management and they would be fired if they worked regualr jobs.

I call bullshit.

You ever worked a 'regular job' and had to cover for someone's sheer incompetence??

Just stop.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM

He let the new GM decide. He may do the same thing with Romeo, and frankly, who gives a shit what Romeo does this season? The next guy won't keep him, and it can't get any worse. While I would prefer they both get shown the door, Pioli is public enemy number 1 right now. Dudes gotta go.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM

Romeo's gone Tuesday, too.

Romeo is just making requests, and Chunt's granting them...like the Don, giving the kiss of death.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:32 AM
You ever worked a 'regular job' and had to cover for someone's sheer incompetence??

No shit.

Or even worse, have you worked at a job where your manager was a complete moron and no matter how good you were, the entire department looked at your team like a bunch of boobs?

:thumb:

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Romeo's gone Tuesday, too.

Romeo is just making requests, and Chunt's granting them...like the Don, giving the kiss of death.

I hope you're right.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:34 AM
No shit.

Or even worse, have you worked at a job where your manager was a complete moron and no matter how good you were, the entire department looked at your team like a bunch of boobs?

:thumb:

LMAO

Saccopoo
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM

I'm okay with Zorn as intern HC next Tuesday.

Pioli can go fly a kite and take Daboll and Crennel with him.

Valiant
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Bs. What, are they afriad they will get released and picked up by other teams?

There is not one person on either side of the ball that is a leader, bunch of individuals. Which is actually great. Hopefully gets all of the coaches, gm and qbs gone next year.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
I worked for a man exactly like Pioli. A man who was hired because the GM made a stink that the entire organization needed to be "cleaned up" to the board of directors. Exactly like Clark Hunt probably did. Now I watch the GM stand by the manager through hell or high water no matter what the employees say. They are constantly discredited and the entire foundation of the organization has turned into a "cover your ass" enviornment.

Coming to work was hell until I was transferred. My company is now on its fifth year with this manager and finally the board is seeing some things.

The point is that guys like Pioli are going to do whatever it takes to save face and manipulate. By the time DJ and Bowe were given contracts or tagged he had no choice because he had to make up for weak draft classes. A GM that cared about the organization wouldn't have signed those guys imo. Especially after he tried to trade them.

I have covered for other's incompetence. Personally, I think you have it backwards and other people are covering for DJ and Bowe's incompetence.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I worked for a man exactly like Pioli. A man who was hired because the GM made a stink that the entire organization needed to be "cleaned up" to the board of directors. Exactly like Clark Hunt probably did. Now I watch the GM stand by the manager through hell or high water no matter what the employees say. They are constantly discredited and the entire foundation of the organization has turned into a "cover your ass" enviornment.

Coming to work was hell until I was transferred. My company is now on its fifth year with this manager and finally the board is seeing some things.

The point is that guys like Pioli are going to do whatever it takes to save face and manipulate. By the time DJ and Bowe were given contracts or tagged he had no choice because he had to make up for weak draft classes. A GM that cared about the organization wouldn't have signed those guys imo. Especially after he tried to trade them.

I have covered for other's incompetence. Personally, I think you have it backwards and other people are covering for DJ and Bowe's incompetence.

wtf??

You owe me 52 seconds of my life back for reading that drivel.

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
other people are covering for DJ and Bowe's incompetence.

That's why we lost Thigpen. Dude was tired of making up for Bowe's suck.

DaWolf
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM

The "when" better be during the calendar year of 2012...

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM

ROFL

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM

He was lucky he got traded before Bowe's 2009 season when Bowe led the league in drops despite the four game suspension. That was what Bowe showed us in his 3rd year. Now that ****er is getting paid $600,000 a game this season! Championship!!!!!

Seriously though, Thigpen got traded because of Cassel. Pioli didn't want the fans calling for Thigpen in 2009. He knew there would be growing pains and Thiggy is the greatest example of Pioli eleminating competition for Cassel...

DA_T_84
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
wtf??

You owe me 52 seconds of my life back for reading that drivel.

lol you read slow

Easy 6
11-06-2012, 10:59 AM
In my opinion, things can't grow in bad soil and guys like DJ and Bowe are "bad soil."

The "bad soil" is the current culture of unaccountability, the climate of fear that emanates at the top.

Plant those two in fertile ground, with other players who are more natural/vocal leaders and they'd shine even brighter than they do here.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
lol you read slow

I had to stop and reread; At first, I thought I was reading it wrong...I had to make sure I was getting what he was saying right.

It took a minute.

Tribal Warfare
11-06-2012, 11:10 AM
The "when" better be during the calendar year of 2012...

The Mayans are going to try to fucks us

Micjones
11-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Quit bitching and hoing Tamba/DJ!
Get your asses out there and play better ball.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 11:20 AM
The "bad soil" is the current culture of unaccountability, the climate of fear that emanates at the top.

Plant those two in fertile ground, with other players who are more natural/vocal leaders and they'd shine even brighter than they do here.

:clap::clap::clap:

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Steve Breaston ‏@SBreaston15

Sometimes your emotions get in away of a lot things in life...productivity being one of them

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Steve Breaston ‏@SBreaston15

Sometimes your emotions get in away of a lot things in life...productivity being one of them

Shut the fuck up and get me a jelly sammich, bitch.

Cannibal
11-06-2012, 11:22 AM
They are getting their asses kicked on the field for nothing (in terms of winning) and pretty much have been since they've entered the league. I'd be very bitter about it if I were them.

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
They are getting their asses kicked on the field for nothing and pretty much have been since they've entered the league. I'd be very bitter about it if I were them.

Millions of $$'s /= nothing

Cannibal
11-06-2012, 11:24 AM
See revised post.

HemiEd
11-06-2012, 11:37 AM

He attempted to draft leaders with the "Team Captain" draft, but then he turned right around and squashed them.

You have to enable leadership to happen with your subordinates.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 11:42 AM
He attempted to draft leaders with the "Team Captain" draft, but then he turned right around and squashed them.

Exactly and that's why I think it is a big problem that DJ was voted captain over Berry. Part of the reason for the brief success in 2010 was Berry's leadership imo. There were articles in the paper etc. about it.

HemiEd
11-06-2012, 11:43 AM

I agree, both are long enough layoffs to get some things lined out.

I was counting on logging on to this place Friday afternoon to see the announcement thread.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Cut those pussies...making the decisions...It's our time now Clark. The inevitable must be done..March into Pissoli's office and shitcan his ass!

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM

Leaders are exemplary not only in attitude but also in their work. I don't care how much leadership Javier Arenas has in his head - he's a TERRIBLE CB and nobody is going to listen to him.

Matt Cassel was NEVER going to be a leader because the other guys looked at him and said "I work my ass while this guy sucks and gets everything given to him."

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Exactly and that's why I think it is a big problem that DJ was voted captain over Berry. Part of the reason for the brief success in 2010 was Berry's leadership imo. There were articles in the paper etc. about it.

There's a forest beyond those trees.

Cannibal
11-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Leaders are exemplary not only in attitude but also in their work. I don't care how much leadership Javier Arenas has in his head - he's a TERRIBLE CB and nobody is going to listen to him.

Matt Cassel was NEVER going to be a leader because the other guys looked at him and said "I work my ass while this guy sucks and gets everything given to him."

You're right, the level of play must be able to back-up the leadership attributes. Otherwise, the other players won't take them seriously.

FAX
11-06-2012, 11:52 AM
The favoritism alone is enough to de-motivate most normal people. Especially when it's dictated from the very top of the organization. Not only do you see the double standard every day, but you have absolutely no voice.

On top of that, who knows what punishment awaits a player who speaks outside the cone of silence? You'd probably spend the balance of your career making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the plane.

FAX

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 11:52 AM
There's a forest beyond those trees.

Maybe but, it does beg questioning. I think the coaches just wanted him to focus on his game this year. That's my theory. I won't be suprised if the next regime takes out some of the trash so guys like Berry can lead.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 11:57 AM
The favoritism alone is enough to de-motivate most normal people. Especially when it's dictated from the very top of the organization. Not only do you see the double standard every day, but you have absolutely no voice.

On top of that, who knows what punishment awaits a player who speaks outside the cone of silence? You'd probably spend the balance of your career making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the plane.

FAX

EXACTLY.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Seriously though, Thigpen got traded because of Cassel. Pioli didn't want the fans calling for Thigpen in 2009. He knew there would be growing pains and Thiggy is the greatest example of Pioli eleminating competition for Cassel...

Bullshit.

Thigpen was traded because the Miami Dolphins lost their starting QB and needed an experienced backup. Oh, and because Parcells, Pioli's FIL, was running the Dolphins at the time.

I called it the day Pennington went out.

Discuss Thrower
11-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Bullshit.

Thigpen was traded because the Miami Dolphins lost their starting QB and needed an experienced backup. Oh, and because Parcells, Pioli's FIL, was running the Dolphins at the time.

I called it the day Pennington went out.

And if there's no Parcells connection in Miami he gets cut.

The how might be different but the why doesn't change.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:03 PM

FAX

I agree 100%. I've seen it. That said, DJ and Hali are the "supervisors" and they owe it to everyone else to say something. It is their job. It's why DJ was nominated captain. Team captains are there to take the fall in the tough times. If he spoke out, or, even just went to Hunt, it would mean the world to the entire organization.

It is exactly the same as my workplace. The supervisors are too big of pussies to say anything. Instead, the little guys go up one by one on behalf of everyone and get fired, demoted or suspended. If the economy were better, the entire department would have went up there as a whole.

DJ fucking owes it to the other guys to speak out. The mere fact that he doesn't shows everything I need to know about his character.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I agree 100%. I've seen it. That said, DJ and Hali are the "supervisors" and they owe it to everyone else to say something. It is their job. It's why DJ was nominated captain. Team captains are there to take the fall in the tough times. If he spoke out, or, even just went to Hunt, it would mean the world to the entire organization.

It is exactly the same as my workplace. The supervisors are too big of pussies to say anything. Instead, the little guys go up one by one on behalf of everyone and get fired, demoted or suspended. If the economy were better, the entire department would have went up there as a whole.

DJ ****ing owes it to the other guys to speak out. The mere fact that he doesn't shows everything I need to know about his character.

The problem is that DJ's IMMEDIATE boss isn't the problem.

By speaking out, all DJ does is cut his OWN throat. That's not providing a service to his teammates.

You're asking him to be a MARTYR. That's the not the same as being a LEADER.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM
And if there's no Parcells connection in Miami he gets cut.

The how might be different but the why doesn't change.

I don't think he would have been cut midseason. But since Thigpen was certainly not in their plans, a fifth round choice was a nice consolation prize, even though the player chosen didn't work out (Sheffield).

HemiEd
11-06-2012, 12:07 PM

Good points, and I agree on both Arenas and Cassel, but didn't he draft at least a half dozen "team captains" that year?

I remember it being kind of a joke in the draft thread, maybe McCluster as well?

I am not saying what Pioli did was right, but at the time I took it as his attempt to put leadership in place on the team. That along with the Mike Vrabel trade.

But even if Arenas was an all world CB, if you stifle him and create a hostile environment, he can't succeed as a leader.

It can't be too different than a normal work place environment.

Buehler445
11-06-2012, 12:08 PM

By speaking out, all DJ does is cut his OWN throat. That's not providing a service to his teammates.

Stop talking to him. He needs universal ignore.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:12 PM

I disagree. When you are the team captain it's not about saving your ass. It's about saving the team. It's not about being a martyr. It's about saving your men and going down with the ship.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 12:12 PM

I apologize if I'm late to the game, but who are these national sources?

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
I disagree. When you are the team captain it's not about saving your ass. It's about saving the team. It's not about being a martyr. It's about saving your men and going down with the ship.

Get it through your head. HE CANNOT SAVE THE TEAM.

Brian Waters spoke out against Pioli, Brian Waters ended up on the street.

Going down with the ship IS being a martyr, you dolt.

Marcellus
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
If Hali and DJ have told someone they are afraid to speak up, isn't that a way of speaking up?

BossChief
11-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't think he would have been cut midseason. But since Thigpen was certainly not in their plans, a fifth round choice was a nice consolation prize, even though the player chosen didn't work out (Sheffield).

Who do you think called who?

DeezNutz
11-06-2012, 12:16 PM

Waters ended up on a good team, and same with Gonzo. Could be worse; they could have stayed in KC.

Marcellus
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Waters ended up on a good team, and same with Gonzo. Could be worse; they could have stayed in KC.

Routt probably feels like he just made parole.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:19 PM

No, going down with the ship is the expectation and it goes with the job. DJ's a pussy in my book. He reminds of supervisors I know who are just doing their time until they find another job or retire. You would feel differently if you were there for four years imo.

The Chiefs are 1-7. The fans are up Pioli's ass. Clark Hunt is meeting with fans etc.

Is there a better fucking time dude?

Sorter
11-06-2012, 12:23 PM

JFC. *facepalm*

Sorter
11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Lawyer up!

He has shown a propensity to sue!

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:24 PM

Thigpen moved the ball and actually had some good moments in games. 2009 (Cassel's first year) was so bad that people were calling for Croyle. Tyler Thigpen would have been the most popular man in the city.

Pioli was going to trade him to someone. He probably traded him to Miami to return the favor. We got a tackle and a guard from them for a 7th prior to the Thigpen trade.

Make no mistake, Pioli planned to trade Thigpen the day he got hired. Hell, it was even said there would be a QB competition in the training camp of 2009.

Just like this year, there was no competition for Cassel.

JFC. *facepalm*

Shocker

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
He has shown a propensity to sue!

Didn't KCJohnny threaten to sue someone as well one time just because the person didn't agree with him? LMAO

Good stuff

Sorter
I don't care what the rules are. You don't launch yourself at another human being laying prone defenseless on the ground like that. I'm glad you don't seem to see much of that in MMA anymore.

Pussy...

;)

Bewbies

You forgot the part where you claim Pioli is a psychopath Bob.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Good. I would quit on Peeholi too. And fuck anyone that doesn't like that stance.

FAX
11-06-2012, 12:26 PM
To me, so many of our problems can be directly traced back to coaching that it raises another issue for DJ and Hali and guys like that.

I mean, players are first and foremost responsible to their head coach and their coordinators. Yet, Roleo hold pressers in which he says we had a "good practice" because the guys had a positive attitude and are smiling a lot. That kind of thing sets both the tone and the expectations for the entire squad.

No. I'm sorry. You just got humiliated in front of the entire world. Smiling at practice isn't making you a better player and, so far as your attitude is concerned, it should be something along the lines of totally pissed off.

Then, Roleo waddles out and tells the media he has no idea what is going wrong and all he knows is that the "fix" simply requires more work and more work and more fight and more "good football". There is no apparent intolerance for failure. No disgust. No standard of excellence or foundational requirement for success. It simply doesn't exist. All the "work" in the world won't help if you're making the same fundamental mistakes every week. Then, of course, on Sundays you get your ass kicked and each week you rinse and repeat.

How demoralizing would that be for a player whose entire life has revolved around the game of football and winning at it?

It's all well and good to ask the players to be "leaders", but the first place you need to look for leadership is with your head coach ... and he isn't modeling anything other than platitudes, cliches and confusion. And hanging his stupid damn signs. That's the example being set for this organization and its players.

FAX

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:28 PM
You forgot the part where you claim Pioli is a psychopath Bob.

Laugh all you want man. It's absolutely true. Before you doubt me again, read the book Snakes in Suits. What is happening to the Chiefs is not uncommon in the business world.

DaKCMan AP
11-06-2012, 12:28 PM
To me, so many of our problems can be directly traced back to coaching that it raises another issue for DJ and Hali and guys like that.

I mean, players are first and foremost responsible to their head coach and their coordinators. Yet, Roleo hold pressers in which he says we had a "good practice" because the guys had a positive attitude and are smiling a lot. That kind of thing sets both the tone and the expectations for the entire squad.

No. I'm sorry. You just got humiliated in front of the entire world. Smiling at practice isn't making you a better player and, so far as your attitude is concerned, it should be something along the lines of totally pissed off.

Then, Roleo waddles out and tells the media he has no idea what is going wrong and all he knows is that the "fix" simply requires more work and more work and more fight and more "good football". There is no apparent intolerance for failure. No disgust. No standard of excellence or foundational requirement for success. It simply doesn't exist. All the "work" in the world won't help if you're making the same fundamental mistakes every week. Then, of course, on Sundays you get your ass kicked and each week you rinse and repeat.

How demoralizing would that be for a player whose entire life has revolved around the game of football and winning at it?

It's all well and good to ask the players to be "leaders", but the first place you need to look for leadership is with your head coach ... and he isn't modeling anything other than platitudes, cliches and confusion. And hanging his stupid damn signs. That's the example being set for this organization and its players.

FAX

Mr. Fax,

As a fan it has gotten to the point where winning isn't expected and losing doesn't hurt. I have to imagine the same numb indifference applies to the players who have extended tenure in Kansas City.

Mr. Awesome.

htismaqe
11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
DJ is a pussy.

Jay Cutler is a leader.

ROFL

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:33 PM
DJ is a pussy.

Jay Cutler is a leader.

ROFL

He's more of a leader than DJ for sure. He says whatever the fuck he thinks he needs to say in front of anyone. Some people respect that.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 12:34 PM

IT IS PROCREATING! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM

FAX

Like my workplace, sometimes you gotta break the chain of command. If you care about your people, you get it done imo.

Ever seen Band of Brothers? Remember when the SGT.s went over the guy from Friends's head for the good of their men.

That's what leadership is.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
LMAOLMAOIT IS PROCREATING! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:38 PM
IT IS PROCREATING! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-63ADaP6bK8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do you think his post is funny? It's ****ing sick man. All of the little girl stuff is ****ing sick and if you think it's OK, you are ****ing sick too. It's a god damn child man.

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Like my workplace, sometimes you gotta break the chain of command. If you care about your people, you get it done imo.

Ever seen Band of Brothers? Remember when the SGT.s went over the guy from Friends's head for the good of their men.

kcjohhny?

pie?

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-63ADaP6bK8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do you think his post is funny? It's ****ing sick man. All of the little girl stuff is ****ing sick and if you think it's OK, you are ****ing sick too. It's a god damn child man.

LMAO

I was talking about you, dumbass.

FAX
11-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Have you ever banged a skinny girl with no tittahs and pink hair, Mr. Woodsponge? If not, I suggest you withhold judgment until you do.

FAX

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:41 PM
LMAO

I was talking about you, dumbass.

LOL... I see now... ROFL

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Laugh all you want man. It's absolutely true. Before you doubt me again, read the book Snakes in Suits. What is happening to the Chiefs is not uncommon in the business world.

LMAO

retard bob is back on his 'workplace psychotic' rant again...

jesus broken record, no wonder everyone in your life hates you

Sorter
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Have you ever banged a skinny girl with no tittahs and pink hair, Mr. Woodsponge? If not, I suggest you withhold judgment until you do.

FAX

:clap:

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:43 PM

FAX

Actually I have but, she wasn't ten years old man.

Her name was "Dusty", she had a pink chelsea, little tits, and she wore nothing but combat boots. It was a good ****.

I've said enough today. See you tomorrow.

Claynus
11-06-2012, 12:47 PM

That fat asshole.

I hope he catches something debilitating.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Actually I have but, "she" wasn't ten years old man.

"Her" name was Dusty, "she" had a pink chelsea, little tits, and "she" wore nothing but combat boots. It was a good ****.

I've said enough today. See you tomorrow.

You accidentally put your quotes around the wrong thing. It is okay, as I have already gone and fixed it for you.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM

FAX

ROFL BOOM!

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
I really did fuck a girl named dusty with a pink chelsea in 1995 LOL ROFL I am not shitting you. Riot girls are good fucks.

shaggyshane
11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Guess Shaun Smith will speak for them.:hmmm:

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 01:20 PM
I really did **** a girl named dusty with a pink chelsea in 1995 LOL ROFL I am not shitting you. Riot girls are good ****s.

the real question is :

Have you had consensual sex with a female (without an exhange of $$ involved) since??

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
I really did **** a girl named dusty with a pink chelsea in 1995 LOL ROFL I am not shitting you. Riot girls are good ****s.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Shaun Smith basically threw the entire team under the bus to me on Twitter on Thursday night during the game. He blamed the players, and not his gravy train Romeo.

Fuck Shaun Smith. Hopefully the next nutsack he rips off is Pioli's skin flap.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 01:23 PM

I'll ask again...

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2012, 01:25 PM
And you thought I was weird...

aturnis
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM

Not true. Especially when they'd be painted as malcontents.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
I'll ask again...

What the **** is the matter with you?

Nothing. I'm just not cool with gifs of 10 year olds getting fucked. How about you Bad Guy?

Sorter
11-06-2012, 01:39 PM
the real question is :

Have you had consensual sex with a female (without an exhange of $$ involved) since??

And that Mr. Driving Wheel, is how you earn + rep.

saphojunkie
11-06-2012, 01:44 PM

You don't have a job.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Nothing. I'm just not cool with gifs of 10 year olds getting ****ed. How about you Bad Guy?

Who's to say she's getting fucked??

How come that's your automatic assumption??

Is that where YOUR mind goes??

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Or you're the actual pedophile - I can't tell what's happening; all i see is her face. she could be singing or dancing, for all you know.

Ya perv.

And that Mr. Driving Wheel, is how you earn + rep.

that one was too easy - who the fuck brags about how they fucked one little-tittied bitch 17 years ago??

The kicker is, then he goes on to talk about how other people are pervs because he insinuates sex in his own head...

I guess he's really pissed because he's the one getting turned on by the gif.

He's a pederas, dude.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 02:18 PM
You don't have a job.

Obviously.

He got fired because he constantly broke the chain of command.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2012, 02:19 PM
This may be the biggest beatdown in board history.

whoman69
11-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes sir, kill everyone inside.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2011/10/red_state.jpg

Sorter
11-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Who's to say she's getting ****ed??

Or you're the actual pedophile - I can't tell what's happening; all i see is her face. she could be singing or dancing, for all you know.

Ya perv.

that one was too easy - who the **** brags about how they ****ed one little-tittied bitch 17 years ago??

The kicker is, then he goes on to talk about how other people are pervs because he insinuates sex in his own head...

He's a pederas, dude.

You're doing well :)

Fish
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM

She's 21 years old, dumbass...

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8895/600fulljuliannarosemaur.jpg

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Nothing. I'm just not cool with gifs of 10 year olds getting ****ed. How about you Bad Guy?

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/steph+anal_1dfb7b_3439354.gif

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 02:30 PM
i bet black retard was molested

Sorter
11-06-2012, 02:35 PM

Did he grow up around Happy Valley?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 02:40 PM

Yes, I was and that's exactly why I have a problem with this.

The girl was ten or so when that was shot. Say what you want but we know what the gif was meant to be.

It's not really funny. It is pretty fucked up.

I don't really care about rep or joking about rape or whatever. I really don't and I joke around with my co-workers and friends about shit similar to this message board.

However, what you did is take it to a whole other level.

Anyone else have children that watched Lazy Town?

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Who's to say she's getting ****ed??

Ya perv.

that one was too easy - who the **** brags about how they ****ed one little-tittied bitch 17 years ago??

He's a pederas, dude.

Fucking sell out. You are such a bitch. I'm not kissing their asses like you bucko.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-06-2012, 02:43 PM
And you thought I was weird...

ROFL We're like the fucking USA network.

Characters Wanted...

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 02:49 PM
ROFL We're like the ****ing USA network.

Characters Wanted...

More like LOGO network. ROFL

Sorter
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
ROFL We're like the ****ing USA network.

Characters Wanted...

LMAOLMAO

As I told Dane earlier, the banners might have done more harm than good.

Brock
11-06-2012, 02:52 PM

http://www.netbrawl.com/uploads/7814d85d73b426b6213de2272a504cb7.jpg

TEX
11-06-2012, 02:55 PM

Shoot - The FIRST thing I'd do is speak out - especially if it would get me out of KC. This franchise has never been as ****ed up as it is now.

Claynus
Sweatpants.

Woodchuck
LMAOLMAO

As I told Dane earlier, the banners might have done more harm than good.

Why? Because there are people that think your posts suck? Just shut up and negative rep me for the 1000th time you pussy.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Why? Because there are people that think your posts suck? Just shut up and negative rep me for the 1000th time you pussy.

I mean if you really think my posts suck, that is fine.

Fact is, the majority don't. I was never made fun of, trolled, or ridiculed like you and I have been on this site for a little over a year. You're being a dumbass. That is all there is to it. Stop that, and people won't neg you and might even engage in conversations with you pleasantly.

However, when you say stuff that is blatantly wrong like "DMC is quicker/more agile than Charles" or "Siler is a better tackler than DJ", or "the Chiefs play a 3-3-5 sub-package, not a 2-3-6" then you're going to be ridiculed. Sorry

Sorter
11-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Just shut up and negative rep me for the 1000th time you pussy.

LMAOLMAO

Internet TUF guy getting excited in these parts! Watch out!

BossChief
11-06-2012, 03:13 PM

Fact is, the majority don't. I was never made fun of, trolled, or ridiculed like you and I have been on this site for a little over a year. You're being a dumbass. That is all there is to it. Stop that, and people won't neg you and might even engage in conversations with you pleasantly.

However, when you say stuff that is blatantly wrong like "DMC is quicker/more agile than Charles" or "Siler is a better tackler than DJ", or "the Chiefs play a 3-3-5 sub-package, not a 2-3-6" then you're going to be ridiculed. Sorry

Truth

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Did he grow up around Happy Valley?

I'm thinking he grew up around Jolly Farm:

http://static3.channels.com/thumbnails/assets/blip-tv/feeds/83-2131/170844/episodes/6547015_Dorino-Fasaad-Tourette-s/Family-Guy---Jolly-Farm-Revue--jpg

the Talking Can
11-06-2012, 04:23 PM

The girl was ten or so when that was shot. Say what you want but we know what the gif was meant to be.

It's not really funny. It is pretty ****ed up.

I don't really care about rep or joking about rape or whatever. I really don't and I joke around with my co-workers and friends about shit similar to this message board.

However, what you did is take it to a whole other level.

Anyone else have children that watched Lazy Town?

i didn't know that being molested made you retarded....

now go away please...leave

you're the worst thing to happen to this board since kcjohnny and pie

Al Bundy
11-06-2012, 05:15 PM

From an outsiders POV that is trifecta of diarrhea.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 05:18 PM

LMAO

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Yes, my 3-year old watches Lazytown.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM

The difference between us is that you care what people think and just go with the mob. You don't even say what you really think. You just kiss ass and put people down. Twice I have made fun of your signature and you changed them quick. You are weak and you don't know that much about football. I don't care if you respect my posts. I am here to talk football. You and some of the others are here to be dicks. I mean look at talking can. He is the worst poster I have ever seen on any message board and he has like 50,000 posts or something. All he does is follow me around and cuss me out and I got banned at one point? I really don't care about the rep man. I really don't care about the public humiliation attempts. If you get to know me, you will find I am one of the most honest open people you will ever meet. Why don't we just talk football? Or, why don't you just block me and quit bitching?

LMAOLMAO

Internet TUF guy getting excited in these parts! Watch out!

I don't think that at all. I am in no way trying to come across that way. I don't threaten people etc. The gifs you post are pretty ****ing gay and I tell you. I'm doing you a favor man. It's like telling you there is a booger on your face.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 05:25 PM
I say what I really think and I've never had a single problem on this board in 11 years. Well besides Skip, but that's a completely isolated fucked up thing on it's own.

The problem is Y-O-U.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
i didn't know that being molested made you retarded....

now go away please...leave

you're the worst thing to happen to this board since kcjohnny and pie

Why don't you just go wash the cum off your glove Michael Jackson. It's pretty obvious you are fucked up after you post something like that.

Woodchuck
11-06-2012, 05:31 PM
I say what I really think and I've never had a single problem on this board in 11 years. Well besides Skip, but that's a completely isolated ****ed up thing on it's own.

The problem is Y-O-U.

The thing is that I am not trolling. I am really saying what I think. I do respect other people's opinions but some are worth arguing.

For example, today, I get bitched at for saying we should trade Hali, DJ, and Flowers. People say that we have talent and it can be turned around quick.

We are in the argument for being labeled the "worst team of all time." Why is this outrageous? Why am I getting killed for this. Look at it from outside the box. The fans had to fly banners from planes and shit.

Even if there talent, they ****ing quit and they don't care. We don't need that shit.

Why is that a bad opinion? Why do I get called a homer for thinking guys like DJ and Bowe have let us down?

SNR
11-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Wait, so Can posted a gif of a girl in pink looking like she's fiddling with her bean (out of context)

BlackBob... says what? What's the issue? Don't make me go back a few hundred posts

The Bad Guy
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
The thing is that I am not trolling. I am really saying what I think. I do respect other people's opinions but some are worth arguing.

For example, today, I get bitched at for saying we should trade Hali, DJ, and Flowers. People say that we have talent and it can be turned around quick.

We are in the argument for being labeled the "worst team of all time." Why is this outrageous? Why am I getting killed for this. Look at it from outside the box. The fans had to fly banners from planes and shit.

Even if there talent, they ****ing quit and they don't care. We don't need that shit.

The problem is, you have to separate the culture that Pioli has created and the word quit. This is an awful situation, and I for one, don't blame talented players finally having enough of the talent at QB. They've wasted the primes of these guys careers with Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn.

They are bad, but you can't ship out everyone. Hali, DJ and Flowers can help this team next year when the shit is removed.

You don't trade cornerstone players right now. They are young enough to help when this thing gets turned around.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Wait, so Can posted a gif of a girl in pink looking like she's fiddling with her bean (out of context)

BlackBob... says what? What's the issue? Don't make me go back a few hundred posts

just go back 2-3 pages, you'll be caught up.

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 05:39 PM
For example, today, I get bitched at for saying we should trade Hali, DJ, and Flowers.

:hmmm:

rabblerouser
11-06-2012, 05:49 PM
****ing sell out. You are such a bitch. I'm not kissing their asses like you bucko.

What!!??

'Sell-out'?? Wtf???

Sorry you got molested, dude - not my fault.

But the chick is 21, you couldn't tell she was 'getting fucked' as you claim...

It was just a gif. Holy christ, dude, if you have a Xanax, take one and calm the fuck down.

It was a fucking joke.

Not really out of line at all - you're making it all out to be something else in your own head. It's called 'projecting' and 'conjecture.'

I promise. Now quit calling people names. And crying like a bitch.

SNR
11-06-2012, 05:49 PM

Why is that a bad opinion? Why do I get called a homer for thinking guys like DJ and Bowe have let us down?
It's not homerish. Homerism isn't even the issue. It's a matter of dumbassery.

We have guys like Bowe, DJ, and Hali who have played some fucking fine football for this team over the years. They're doing poorly this year now that Rolleo is in charge. The entire TEAM is doing poorly.

Why trade them? They're all under long-term contract, and we know they can be good when the surrounding environment isn't complete ass.

If you want to argue that they've always been bad, then you would agree that the rebuild from 2008-2012 has been a fucking failure. The draft picks (mostly thanks to Pioli) have not worked out. Why the fuck would you want to get rid of the only players who HAVE performed well so you can put THOSE positions at risk in case the new drafted players suck ass? It doesn't make any sense.

Once Indianapolis got their franchise QB, did they say, "Fuck you!" to Wayne, Freeney, and all their good players? No. Why the fuck would they? Luck is a badass, but that doesn't mean leave him with fucking nothing.