PDA

View Full Version : Football **** OFFICIAL College Football Week 11 Game Thread ****

Pages : 1 [2]

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Klein looks like Cassel. Wide open receivers downfield but takes a sack.

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM
did the announcer just yell "woooooooooooooooo"? after that TCU sack? :spock:

Gus Johnson. ROFL

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Well fellow KSU fans, TCU is letting their D-Line do work upfront while sitting back in coverage.

Perfect template.

KSU needs to do a bubble screen behind the line to take pressure off.

Guru
11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
interesting time out here.

LiveSteam
11-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Klein looks like Cassel. Wide open receivers downfield but takes a sack.

Bill will tweak things for Klein. Bill aint losing this year. I just have that feeling.

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Bill will tweak things for Klein. Bill aint losing this year. I just have that feeling.

You got that right. Their adjustments at half time have been EPIC all year.

Bill's coordinators and assistants are doing a fantastic job.

Guru
11-10-2012, 06:24 PM
WTF did I just miss?

Mr. Laz
11-10-2012, 06:24 PM
wind just blew that kick sideways

Mr. Laz
11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
WTF did I just miss?KSU interception

Bill should of try to center the ball and take a timeout

only 4 seconds left though

Coach
wind just blew that kick sideways

Yeah, I wasn't expecting anything out of that one, just was happy to prevent TCU from even getting a FG.

TCU D-Line is owning the LOS though. They're pretty good.

LiveSteam
You got that right. Their adjustments at half time have been EPIC all year.

Bill's coordinators and assistants are doing a fantastic job.

I wanted to see Bill out scheme Nick & his Bama Defense. But that aint gonna happen now. & if Im right? & Bill gets his crystal ball,peeps around the NCAA world will say he owes it to aTm for knocking Bama out of contention

ChiefMojo
11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Time for Snyder to make some adjustments at half. Patterson had a great defensive game plan in that first half.

Chocolate Hog
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
If K-State makes the BCS game and OU wins out does that mean Ou has to play in the Fiesta Bowl or whatever it's called now?

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Time for Snyder to make some adjustments at half. Patterson had a great defensive game plan in that first half.

D-Line is playing their balls off. Look for KSU you throw some quick passes and screens to pull the secondary up.

On defense they just need to sit back and watch TCU's QB implode.

notorious
11-10-2012, 06:31 PM
If K-State makes the BCS game and OU wins out does that mean Ou has to play in the Fiesta Bowl or whatever it's called now?

Not a guarantee.

ArrowheadMagic
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Not a guarantee.

Not a guarantee, but OU will most likely be chosen by the bowl or another BCS bowl

Old Dog
11-10-2012, 07:02 PM
TD Wildcats
20-0

Saulbadguy
11-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Heisman

Chocolate Hog
11-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Heisman

First Wildcat to win it since Mitch Running

LiveSteam
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
KST is real real good.

Guru
Why do players always think it is a good idea to try and pick up the football instead of falling on it. JFC

LiveSteam
LOLLOLLOLLLOLOLOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOOL Frogs

LiveSteam
11-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Why do players always think it is a good idea to try and pick up the football instead of falling on it. JFC

It still worked outROFL

Three7s
11-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Defensive guys always dreaming about that TD.

Coach
11-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Defensive guys always dreaming about that TD.

This.

ILChief
11-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Touchdown ND

Coach
11-10-2012, 07:32 PM
K-State's playcalling on offense has been very cuss-worthy for sure.

Ultra Peanut
11-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Dear Tulane, please come with us to the Big East!

Three7s
11-10-2012, 07:52 PM
K-State's playcalling on offense has been very cuss-worthy for sure.
Give TCU defense a little credit. Probably the best defense KSU has seen this year.

Coach
11-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Give TCU defense a little credit. Probably the best defense KSU has seen this year.

Oh I am, not disputing that. Just disappointed that K-State didn't call a single screen to off-set their aggressive pass-rush.

TCU probably will be very good down the road. They played what, 16 true freshmens? And they're soon to be 6-4, 3-4 in the conference. Not a bad deal, considering all that stuff that's been going on.

notorious
11-10-2012, 08:01 PM

Yep, TCU's D-Line has played very well tonight.

ILChief
11-10-2012, 08:03 PM
ND now up 21-3

Coach
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Dumb coaching by HCBS.

I cannot understand why the HECK is the starters on the fricking field while the game is already fricking over!

Inexcuseable!

notorious
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Style points. Fuck.

notorious
11-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Well, now the game is going to look closer than it was.

notorious
11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

notorious
11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Why was KSU running plays, anyway?

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Getting within two touchdowns seems like a victory for TCU.

BigOlChiefsfan
11-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Every cat a wildman

Ultra Peanut
11-10-2012, 08:11 PM
UNIRONIC VICTORY FORMATION

MEMPHIS WINS! MEMPHIS WIIIIINS!

http://i.minus.com/i0IHOJpCVuiBa.gif

Ultra Peanut
11-10-2012, 08:16 PM
That's right, the Tigers have now DOUBLED the Chiefs' win total. What a glorious Year of Sport, indeed.

Al Bundy
11-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Oregon already on the board.

ILChief
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Oregon already on the board.

Cal just tied it

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 09:04 PM
It's going to be a shame if the SEC champion isn't in the NC game and teams that struggle against the likes of Boston College and Cal are.

Reerun_KC
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM
I love watching Oregon football. Chip Kelley is a boss.

Chocolate Hog
11-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Interesting Brad Edwards has K-State vs Oregon in the title game

Notre Dame vs Nebraska in the Rose Bowl

Reerun_KC
11-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Interesting Brad Edwards has K-State vs Oregon in the title game

Notre Dame vs Nebraska in the Rose Bowl
Still a long ways to go...

Will be hard to keep and undefeated ND team out of the championship.

tk13
11-10-2012, 09:14 PM
If Notre Dame goes on the road and takes care of USC, there'll be a push for them, you can almost put money on it.

Chocolate Hog
11-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah I figured they'd fuck K-state out of the championship but I think Notre Dame will lose to USC

LiveSteam
11-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Notre Dame should lose every weekend! WTF is the world coming to?

LoneWolf
11-10-2012, 09:58 PM
It's going to be a shame if the SEC champion isn't in the NC game and teams that struggle against the likes of Boston College and Cal are.

How is allowing two field goals to a team on the road struggling?

Florida needed a miracle to beat Podunk State today and they beat LSU earlier this season. Does that mean that LSU isn't very good?

If any two of the three remaining undefeated teams finish the season undefeated, then the SEC champion will not deserve to be in the NC game. Period.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 10:14 PM
How is allowing two field goals to a team on the road struggling?

If you're playing a competitive football game against a team as bad as Boston College (and that game was very competitive for most of it...they only outgained them by 90 yards), it suggests your team might have a few issues. Boston College isn't even one of the top 100 programs in the country this year. They're worse than Kansas.

Florida needed a miracle to beat Podunk State today and they beat LSU earlier this season. Does that mean that LSU isn't very good?
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt12.htm

While they may not be familiar to you, LA Lafayette rates significantly better than BC this season. A loss to them, while bad, wouldn't have been completely awful as such a loss would have been to BC. Florida, too, hasn't made a habit of playing down to their competition as Notre Dame has all year.

If any two of the three remaining undefeated teams finish the season undefeated, then the SEC champion will not deserve to be in the NC game. Period.
Any team that wins the best conference in the country should be in the NC game over teams that won in inferior conferences and with inferior schedules. It's exactly the same principle that has kept teams like Utah and Boise State out over the years (and I never heard particularly good arguments for putting them in).

suzzer99
11-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Cal gonna shock the world.

ClevelandBronco
11-10-2012, 10:49 PM
This number 40 dude from Cal is just a bit amped. Every time I glance at the screen he seems to be in the middle of something good.

Raiderhader
11-10-2012, 10:50 PM
So if Oregon pulls it out but wins by 5 points or less, does KSU take some of their votes in the human polls?

ArrowheadHawk
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Oregon offense is nasty.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Cal isn't a good football team, either, this game shouldn't be this close.

ArrowheadHawk
11-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Oregon, WOW!

Raiderhader
11-10-2012, 11:08 PM
So if Oregon pulls it out but wins by 5 points or less, does KSU take some of their votes in the human polls?

Never mind. I retract the question.

LoneWolf
11-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Any team that wins the best conference in the country should be in the NC game over teams that won in inferior conferences and with inferior schedules. It's exactly the same principle that has kept teams like Utah and Boise State out over the years (and I never heard particularly good arguments for putting them in).[/QUOTE]

So if Georgia loses to Georgia Southern and then beats either Alabama or Texas a&m in the SEC championship game, then they will deserve to be in the NC game?

The rest of your post was typical SEC elitist bullshit. LSU struggled to beat a horrible LSU team. Does that point to their team having issues? The fact that you had to stoop to defend Louisiana Lafayette speaks volumes about your SEC blinders. I thought you were finally starting to understand, but I guess it was just an act.

ArrowheadHawk
11-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Any team that wins the best conference in the country should be in the NC game over teams that won in inferior conferences and with inferior schedules. It's exactly the same principle that has kept teams like Utah and Boise State out over the years (and I never heard particularly good arguments for putting them in).

So if Georgia loses to Georgia Southern and then beats either Alabama or Texas a&m in the SEC championship game, then they will deserve to be in the NC game?

The rest of your post was typical SEC elitist bullshit. LSU struggled to beat a horrible LSU team. Does that point to their team having issues? The fact that you had to stoop to defend Louisiana Lafayette speaks volumes about your SEC blinders. I thought you were finally starting to understand, but I guess it was just an act.

I'm so glad we won't have to worry about this shit in a couple of years. Playoffs need to start this year.

ArrowheadHawk
11-10-2012, 11:30 PM

:clap:ROFL

ClevelandBronco
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM

It seemed legit at the time.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM

Let's keep our arguments within reason here. Obviously we can't deal in complete absolutes (due to exceptions like the one there), but as a general rule, the SEC champ should be there. They're the ones coming out on top of a schedule that is far more difficult than the schedule of any lesser conference and they shouldn't be penalized for it.

The rest of your post was typical SEC elitist bullshit. LSU struggled to beat a horrible LSU team. Does that point to their team having issues? The fact that you had to stoop to defend Louisiana Lafayette speaks volumes about your SEC blinders.

I'm only defending them to the extent that their team is statistically far superior than the garbage Boston College team that Notre Dame struggled with today.

I thought you were finally starting to understand, but I guess it was just an act.
What am I supposed to understand? That we should ignore major differences in strengths of schedule and conference when deciding who should play for the NC? I'm going to have to disagree there. Record should not be the only factor.

Coach
11-10-2012, 11:32 PM
If Notre Dame goes on the road and takes care of USC, there'll be a push for them, you can almost put money on it.

That's fine, considering that Texas could be ranked #15 or better by December 1st.

If USC loses against UCLA, then that takes away the luster of the ND/USC game.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:35 PM
KSU is going to absolutely kick the shit out of Texas. The pundits keep saying they expect that game to be close...I don't think they've watched enough of those two teams this year.

Coach
11-10-2012, 11:38 PM
KSU is going to absolutely kick the shit out of Texas. The pundits keep saying they expect that game to be close...I don't think they've watched enough of those two teams this year.

Easy now, I'm not sure Texas is that bad. They have been playing better football, even though I am aware that it is against Iowa State, Texas Tech, and Kansas.

Gotta get past Baylor first though.

LoneWolf
11-10-2012, 11:39 PM
What am I supposed to understand? That we should ignore major differences in strengths of schedule and conference when deciding who should play for the NC? I'm going to have to disagree there. Record should not be the only factor.

Check Alabama's schedule and get back to me on the superior schedule argument.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Easy now, I'm not sure Texas is that bad. They have been playing better football, even though I am aware that it is against Iowa State, Texas Tech, and Kansas.

Gotta get past Baylor first though.
Kansas outplayed them like three weeks ago. If Weis knew how to coach in-game, they would have even won. So yeah, Texas has been that bad.

And Baylor? Meh, haven't seen them for a while since they allowed 70 to WVU and 56 to UT, but KSU should roll over them with relative ease. KSU's been beating better teams easily for weeks.

Raiderhader
11-10-2012, 11:42 PM
It seemed legit at the time.

Thank you.

Did I just thank a donk fan? I feel so dirty.

tk13
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Texas got absolutely slaughtered by Oklahoma. And Baylor cannot play defense. If K-State doesn't run the table I think it'd be really disappointing. They have by far the easiest path to the title game.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Check Alabama's schedule and get back to me on the superior schedule argument.
Each of Alabama, KSU, and Notre Dame have way better strength of schedules than Oregon.

Coach
11-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Kansas outplayed them like three weeks ago. If Weis knew how to coach in-game, they would have even won. So yeah, Texas has been that bad.

And Baylor? Meh, haven't seen them for a while since they allowed 70 to WVU and 56 to UT, but KSU should roll over them with relative ease. KSU's been beating better teams easily for weeks.

I understand that KU outplayed them, (and they should have won that game) but, on paper, it looks like that K-State should beat them. But that's why we play the games.

And Baylor did give OU some trouble today, so it will not be that easy.

KC_Connection
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt12.htm

And if you want to be exact, it goes Notre Dame (16), Alabama (17), KSU (33), and Oregon (47) in terms of SOS.

LoneWolf
Each of Alabama, KSU, and Notre Dame have way better strength of schedules than Oregon.

Agreed. Oregon State losing today really hurt them.

Coach
11-10-2012, 11:47 PM

No disagreement from here.

By that logic, ranking undefeated teams by their SOS, it should be #1. K-State, #2. ND, and #3 Oregon.

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:48 PM
I understand that KU outplayed them, (and they should have won that game) but, on paper, it looks like that K-State should beat them. But that's why we play the games.

And Baylor did give OU some trouble today, so it will not be that easy.
True enough. To use a basketball reference, you've always got to be ready for a potential Norfolk State situation.

Coach
11-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Agreed. Oregon State losing today really hurt them.

On the other hand, they do play Stanford next week....

KC_Connection
11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
It should be noted that link I posted was last updated before today's games. Alabama and KSU's SOS will go up, Oregon and Notre Dame's will go down on the basis of today.

Al Bundy
11-11-2012, 07:20 AM
I just saw that shit Tuberville did. What a clown.

LoneWolf
11-11-2012, 08:51 AM
It should be noted that link I posted was last updated before today's games. Alabama and KSU's SOS will go up, Oregon and Notre Dame's will go down on the basis of today.

What will Alabama's SOS be after they plan Western Whogivesafuck and Auburn?

Saul Good
11-11-2012, 09:33 AM
What will Alabama's SOS be after they plan Western Whogivesa**** and Auburn?

Higher than KSU or Oregon