PDA

View Full Version : Elections Romney Supporters / DC Conservatives

Direckshun
11-06-2012, 02:38 PM
I've enjoyed our discussions the past four years.

I take the contrary view of most people: I think American politics is stronger, thanks to partisanship, rather than weaker.

Blind partisanship is another thing, of course. I've reprimanded several of you for what I've perceived as that very crime over the past four years, but all of that's come to a head today.

Thanks for being a relatively quality group of people, as far as assholes go. :)

Whether you feel the same way back, I understand you mean well. You want success for yourself and those around you, including yours truly.

Whatever the result tonight, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good night for the DNC, we talked for four years. We didn't fight, we didn't break out our guns, etc.

Say what you will about DC, but we're talking.

There's something to be said for that.

Mr. Kotter
11-06-2012, 02:46 PM
S.T.F.U., jerkwad.

;)

vailpass
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Normally I would say this is hardly worth it's own thread. However, given that the poster hardly ever creates threads in DC, I guess a little fluff is ok here.

J Diddy
11-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Normally I would say this is hardly worth it's own thread. However, given that the poster hardly ever creates threads in DC, I guess a little fluff is ok here.

LMAO

SNR
11-06-2012, 02:53 PM
We talked during that abortion of a health care bill and look where that got us

CoMoChief
11-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I've enjoyed our discussions the past four years.

I take the contrary view of most people: I think American politics is stronger, thanks to partisanship, rather than weaker.

Blind partisanship is another thing, of course. I've reprimanded several of you for what I've perceived as that very crime over the past four years, but all of that's come to a head today.

Thanks for being a relatively quality group of people, as far as assholes go. :)

Whether you feel the same way back, I understand you mean well. You want success for yourself and those around you, including yours truly.

Whatever the result tonight, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a good night for the DNC, we talked for four years. We didn't fight, we didn't break out our guns, etc.

Say what you will about DC, but we're talking.

There's something to be said for that.

You're nothing but a blind fool