PDA

View Full Version : Elections SPANKED

KC native
11-06-2012, 10:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I don't even really give a shit that Obama won. Silver was right. DC was wrong. And I'm drunk.

cosmo20002
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
nlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlm

Dave Lane
11-06-2012, 10:23 PM
It's over my friends it's over

AussieChiefsFan
11-06-2012, 10:24 PM
:clap:

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't want to laugh at the right................... ok I want to laugh at the right.

KC native
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O9sABRosdNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HMc
11-06-2012, 10:26 PM
but i read on here that obama was toast and that he's finished. it was going to be a landslide for romney

what happened?

jd1020
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
but i read on here that obama was toast and that he's finished. it was going to be a landslide for romney

what happened?

Real life.

La literatura
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
For Romney supporters, November 6 is going to be pretty super. :)

Feeling super?

crazycoffey
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
fuck Barack Arnold and anyone who voted for the murderer of US civilians, and fuck the republicans for not running with a better candidate. I'm sick, physically ill right now. I'm moving to Canada

KC native
11-06-2012, 10:31 PM
fuck Barack Arnold and anyone who voted for the murderer of US civilians, and fuck the republicans for not running with a better candidate. I'm sick, physically ill right now. I'm moving to Canada

wellbye.jpg ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM

what happened?

Whatever you read on CP.... bet on the opposite.

Dr. Facebook Fever
11-06-2012, 10:33 PM
**** Barack Arnold and anyone who voted for the murderer of US civilians, and **** the republicans for not running with a better candidate. I'm sick, physically ill right now. I'm moving to Canada

Your taxes are likely to go up and free healthcare isn't free. But good luck buddy.

J Diddy
11-06-2012, 10:34 PM
**** Barack Arnold and anyone who voted for the murderer of US civilians, and **** the republicans for not running with a better candidate. I'm sick, physically ill right now. I'm moving to Canada

Sweet. I'll save boxes. It'll be hard to train a child with your narrow minded hatred filled views, but we'll try.

Sorter
11-06-2012, 10:45 PM

http://www.rio-de-janeiro.info/picture_library/rio-de-janeiro-beach-leblon-1.jpg

fan4ever
11-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Congrats boys...you just re-elected arguably the most incompetent president in modern history...but hey, food stamps for everybody.

Party on while your children and grandchildren are going to be mired in more and more debt.

Dave Lane
11-06-2012, 10:59 PM

See ya

fan4ever
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Oh, and by the way, I'm sure Putin, Chavez, and that little f*cker in Iran who's name I'm not going to look up so I can spell it right all have big smiles on their faces.

KC native
11-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh, and by the way, I'm sure Putin, Chavez, and that little ****er in Iran who's name I'm not going to look up so I can spell it right all have big smiles on their faces.

DRAINAGE Obama drank your national defense milkshake

cosmo20002
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM

Enjoy the socialized health care system up there.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2012, 11:06 PM
:deevee:

KC native
11-06-2012, 11:11 PM
Colorado just called too.

SPANKED

Fritz88
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2012, 11:25 PM

You'll like Thunder Bay

PunkinDrublic
11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Are you trying to say that the right wing circle jerk that this forum has become made no difference in the election? Say it aint so ROFL

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Congrats boys...you just re-elected arguably the most incompetent president in modern history...but hey, food stamps for everybody.

Party on while your children and grandchildren are going to be mired in more and more debt.

Will it still be Bush's fault when the debt and deficit continue to soar?

Mr. Kotter
11-07-2012, 12:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KChiefer
11-07-2012, 04:12 AM
......ROFLROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
ROFL.............ROFL
......ROFLROFL

Break out FOX's bubbly!

AussieChiefsFan
11-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Gravedigger
11-07-2012, 04:37 AM

I guess modern history doesn't show 2000-2008.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Enjoy the socialized health care system up there.

what has obama just given the US?

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 05:14 AM
I wonder if Texas will really secede from union now.

DrunkBassGuitar
11-07-2012, 05:18 AM
what has obama just given the US?

Romneycare

DrunkBassGuitar
11-07-2012, 05:18 AM
There really are no more beautiful things to see than fevered fantasies slamming head-first in to cold, hard reality.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 05:20 AM
There really are no more beautiful things to see than fevered fantasies slamming head-first in to cold, hard reality.

I hope you remember that when the next four years bring us nothing but cold hard realities.

DrunkBassGuitar
11-07-2012, 05:32 AM
I hope you remember that when the next four years bring us nothing but cold hard realities.

Jimmy Carter 2.0

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Jimmy Carter watched an American Ambassador die? Breaking news story here from the drunkbassguitarist!

DrunkBassGuitar
11-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Don't miss your flight

DaveNull
11-07-2012, 06:14 AM

http://oi40.tinypic.com/kecexc.jpg

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Don't miss your flight

I'm waiting for the president to buy my ticket with your money

NewChief
11-07-2012, 06:31 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-slifHiTBStU/T-zdM70k6ZI/AAAAAAAAF24/DAN-jOqFO6s/s1600/canada-move-to-obamacare-atheist-gay-marriage-health-care.jpg

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 06:31 AM

What it boils down to for me is...and this is hard to admit...apparently, this is NOT a center-right country. Apparently, we WANT nastiness, lies, deficits, socialized medicine and entitlements. We don't care about religious freedom. In short, I don't seem to identify with the majority any more. I'm unplugging from this crap. I'm going to go to Church and pray, go to work, pay my bills, and be decent to those around me. What else is there? This country has turned a corner and I don't like where it's going. I'm not going to allow myself to be taken down that road, at least my spirit.

Being a Republican is like being a Chiefs fan. An exercise in futility.

AussieChiefsFan
11-07-2012, 06:33 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-slifHiTBStU/T-zdM70k6ZI/AAAAAAAAF24/DAN-jOqFO6s/s1600/canada-move-to-obamacare-atheist-gay-marriage-health-care.jpg

Rep

NewChief
11-07-2012, 06:34 AM
What it boils down to for me is...and this is hard to admit...apparently, this is NOT a center-right country. Apparently, we WANT nastiness, lies, deficits, socialized medicine and entitlements. We don't care about religious freedom. In short, I don't seem to identify with the majority any more. I'm unplugging from this crap. I'm going to go to Church and pray, go to work, pay my bills, and be decent to those around me. What else is there? This country has turned a corner and I don't like where it's going. I'm not going to allow myself to be taken down that road, at least my spirit.

The fact that you associate nastiness and lies solely with the Left might help you see the root of some of your disillusionment. You have an unrealistic, partisan view of the world that derives from tribalism (us vs. them). As such, you're going to feel, today, like you do after the Chiefs get spanked on Sunday.

That being said: best of luck to you and yours. I really don't feel that the choice between Obama or Romney was some huge, significant turning point in our country's history like many of you seem to.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 06:38 AM
The fact that you associate nastiness and lies solely with the Left might help you see the root of some of your disillusionment. You have an unrealistic, partisan view of the world that derives from tribalism (us vs. them). As such, you're going to feel, today, like you do after the Chiefs get spanked on Sunday.

Well, I wouldn't say solely with the left. The campaign this last time was nasty on both sides. Of course, since I'm right wing, I'll naturally feel that it was predominant on the left. And, it proves my point about not being part of the majority.

I haven't been Team Republican in a long time. I'm a conservative. My philosophy is conservative. Apparently, this country is not. We are wishy washy at best, and actually I think we lean more to the left. A lot more than I thought. Else how could we elect Obama twice?

Meh.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 06:39 AM
That being said: best of luck to you and yours. I really don't feel that the choice between Obama or Romney was some huge, significant turning point in our country's history like many of you seem to.

Thanks, and same to you.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 06:57 AM

I'm neither right or left. I just am sad that America voted a man who turned his back on the situation in Libya, and as the facts are still coming out, he stayed silent on what he knows. I have no disillusionment that Romney wasn't a good answer, I just know I don't want Barrack Arnold deciding where I go next and not backing me up when I get there.

I guess it seems like the choice was possibly a huge significant turning point in my life, not the country's history.

By the way, I don't belong in Canada's military, so yeah. bring it on.

HMc
11-07-2012, 06:59 AM
LOL at the christian living in America feeling that his religious freedom is being eroded.

You couldn't make some of this shit up. Globally, American right wing shit is a laughing stock.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2012, 06:59 AM

STAY. DOWN. BITCH.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2012, 07:00 AM

STAY. DOWN. BITCH.

J Diddy
11-07-2012, 07:01 AM

I feel pretty good about the Chiefs chances on Sunday. This is mostly due to them not playing until Monday.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Spanked? I don't think so. Not with a plurality of the vote. The House has the power of the purse.

"This power over the purse may, in fact, be regarded as the most complete and effectual weapon with which any constitution can arm the immediate representatives of the people, for obtaining a redress of every grievance, and for carrying into effect every just and salutary measure." - Federalist Papers, No. 58, 1788'.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 07:03 AM
LOL at the christian living in America feeling that his religious freedom is being eroded.

You couldn't make some of this shit up. Globally, American right wing shit is a laughing stock.

I'm not a christian. nor Muslim or Jew. I believe (or want to believe) in the good of people, helping a stranger, doing the right thing even if I don't have to. Making someone else smile or feel their load in life lightened from a small act of kindness. Oh, I also want to believe if I deploy again, I'll come home, and if I don't it will not be from a political view, oppression or agenda.

HMc
11-07-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm not a christian. nor Muslim or Jew. I believe (or want to believe) in the good of people, helping a stranger, doing the right thing even if I don't have to. Making someone else smile or feel their load in life lightened from a small act of kindness. Oh, I also want to believe if I deploy again, I'll come home, and if I don't it will not be from a political view, oppression or agenda.

My post was directed at InChiefsHell.

To your first sentence - can't you still do all of that?

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 07:06 AM
My post was directed at InChiefsHell.

To your first sentence - can't you still do all of that?

I can, but can Obama say he does?

BoneKrusher
11-07-2012, 07:10 AM
maybe the Republicans can find a strong/smart candidate for 2016.

the last two were jokes.

HMc
11-07-2012, 07:11 AM

You value a sense of altruism yet apparently would have preferred Romney? You for real?

Obama at claims that he wants to ensure everyone has an opportunity. Romney by his own admission was only interested in serving those that had already made it.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 07:13 AM

Glad you find it entertaining. I'm Catholic, I have a problem with the HHS mandate, I believe it stomps on religious liberty and I'm not alone. BUT, there are more people who think like you than there are who think like me.

Keep laughing. It's befitting.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Glad you find it entertaining. I'm Catholic, I have a problem with the HHS mandate, I believe it stomps on religious liberty and I'm not alone. BUT, there are more people who think like you than there are who think like me.

That margin will only get wider over time.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 07:15 AM
That margin will only get wider over time.

Indeed. Indeed it will.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm neither right or left. I just am sad that America voted a man who turned his back on the situation in Libya, and as the facts are still coming out, he stayed silent on what he knows. I have no disillusionment that Romney wasn't a good answer, I just know I don't want Barrack Arnold deciding where I go next and not backing me up when I get there.

I guess it seems like the choice was possibly a huge significant turning point in my life, not the country's history.

By the way, I don't belong in Canada's military, so yeah. bring it on.

My son graduates in 2 weeks from Marine Boot. I'm worried about this as well.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 07:19 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/3464_10151512265944251_565794963_n.jpg

HMc
11-07-2012, 07:20 AM

Either that or majority are worried about the actual issues that America faces as opposed to the irrational indignation on the part of people who think they have a natural right not to be offended by the actions of others that have absolutely no measurable effect on them.

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 07:22 AM

As I was told in military school you're just cannon fodder, your job is to stop a bullet.

Not a job I care for but at least it's a job description.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 07:35 AM
It's over my friends it's over

No, it's not over until the market, the real one, has the last say. It will. And you will pay.

La literatura
11-07-2012, 07:37 AM

I really hope you don't think this election was a referendum on the contraception coverage for Catholic affiliated employers issue.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 07:41 AM
You value a sense of altruism yet apparently would have preferred Romney? You for real?

Obama at claims that he wants to ensure everyone has an opportunity. Romney by his own admission was only interested in serving those that had already made it.

where did I claim a preference to Romney? I specifically claimed a distrust in Obama. I never claimed alliance to either wing.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 07:53 AM
As I was told in military school you're just cannon fodder, your job is to stop a bullet.

Not a job I care for but at least it's a job description.

you must have went to a completely different school than me. I know it's a possible reality, but I also know brothers don't leave brothers laying in the mud.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 08:26 AM
I really hope you don't think this election was a referendum on the contraception coverage for Catholic affiliated employers issue.

No. Just a part of it for me. There were way more issues, I just mentioned it cuz it came to my mind.

dirk digler
11-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Well, I wouldn't say solely with the left. The campaign this last time was nasty on both sides. Of course, since I'm right wing, I'll naturally feel that it was predominant on the left. And, it proves my point about not being part of the majority.

I haven't been Team Republican in a long time. I'm a conservative. My philosophy is conservative. Apparently, this country is not. We are wishy washy at best, and actually I think we lean more to the left. A lot more than I thought. Else how could we elect Obama twice?

Meh.

You are a good dude InChiefsHell but you need to open your eyes and ears. There was a metric ton of vitriol and hate that spewed from the right for the last 4 years.

El Jefe
11-07-2012, 08:31 AM

This x16trillion. Our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 08:35 AM
This x16trillion. Our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I think you should key Obama's limo. That would show him.

cosmo20002
11-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Wanted to make sure I included the morning crowd.

nlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlm

cosmo20002
11-07-2012, 08:40 AM
No, it's not over until the market, the real one, has the last say. It will. And you will pay.

Watching Obama's speech last night, I couldn't help but think that this is not good news for the Ron Paul campaign.

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Friend of mine posted this on facebook:

My hope for the political future is that both sides will finally try to find common ground and work together... there is no more need to try and force our POTUS to look bad... he's already been reelected... reach across that isle and do work congress... stop hoping for failure and start making good things happen... the people have hire you to do a job... do it... it's really that simple... stop campaigning and act in the best interest of this country for a change!

Agree completely...

BigCatDaddy
11-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Friend of mine posted this on facebook:

My hope for the political future is that both sides will finally try to find common ground and work together... there is no more need to try and force our POTUS to look bad... he's already been reelected... reach across that isle and do work congress... stop hoping for failure and start making good things happen... the people have hire you to do a job... do it... it's really that simple... stop campaigning and act in the best interest of this country for a change!

Agree completely...

Who did they vote for?

If they voted for Romney that is mighty big of them. If they voted for Obama it means jack shit.

cosmo20002
11-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Wanted to make sure I included the morning crowd.

nlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlmnlm

cosmo20002
11-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I wonder if Texas will really secede from union now.

Sweet--that will make 2016 easier.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Watching Obama's speech last night, I couldn't help but think that this is not good news for the Ron Paul campaign.

Actually, it's good news for the movement...as the GOP has lost its way.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 08:52 AM
You are a good dude InChiefsHell but you need to open your eyes and ears. There was a metric ton of vitriol and hate that spewed from the right for the last 4 years.

Agreed. It seems nobody can simply state their case without the other side demonizing the shit out of them. We've become a Jerry Springer society, anyone who disagrees with us must be destroyed. This is true for both sides.

Repubs are pissed about all the crap that happened during the Bush years, all the demonization of the man rather than his policies. So, they fight back using the same tactic. It's all so personal now, nobody looks at issues academically any more. Hell, maybe they never did...

BUT, I have to believe that people are passionate about their beliefs, and so they fight hard for them. The problem is the way we fight. It's not even about issues anymore, it's the cult of personality. Whoever wins that fight wins elections...regardless of their stance on issues.

Gary
11-07-2012, 08:53 AM
My son graduates in 2 weeks from Marine Boot. I'm worried about this as well.

Forget politics...Best of luck to your son and may God be with him if he is ever in harms way!!!

Gary
11-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Agreed. It seems nobody can simply state their case without the other side demonizing the shit out of them. We've become a Jerry Springer society, anyone who disagrees with us must be destroyed. This is true for both sides.

Repubs are pissed about all the crap that happened during the Bush years, all the demonization of the man rather than his policies. So, they fight back using the same tactic. It's all so personal now, nobody looks at issues academically any more. Hell, maybe they never did...

BUT, I have to believe that people are passionate about their beliefs, and so they fight hard for them. The problem is the way we fight. It's not even about issues anymore, it's the cult of personality. Whoever wins that fight wins elections...regardless of their stance on issues.

Good post. To take it a step further, congressional candidates these days are so beholden to the special interest asses they had to kiss in order to get elected that they can't work across the aisle even if they desperately wanted to. It is political suicide. Take the money out of the election process and you take those special interest asses with it.

htismaqe
11-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Who did they vote for?

If they voted for Romney that is mighty big of them. If they voted for Obama it means jack shit.

I said the same thing here last night and I didn't vote for Obama.

It's time to move on. There's BIG problems to solve and they require our undivided attention.

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Are you trying to say that the right wing circle jerk that this forum has become made no difference in the election? Say it aint so ROFL

ROFL they should rename it donger forum so he can feel special again

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Good post. To take it a step further, congressional candidates these days are so beholden to the special interest asses they had to kiss in order to get elected that they can't work across the aisle even if they desperately wanted to. It is political suicide. Take the money out of the election process and you take those special interest asses with it.

I blame the American public. Holy shit, these guys spent 2 Billion dollars between them on this election, and in essence, NOTHING CHANGED! Why is all that money necessary? Why do they make all negative ads? EVERYONE I KNOW hates that, yet they do it and it must be effective. Blame the special interests if you must, but all that money would not be necessary if it didn't "work" for the candidates.

Just once, I'd like a fuggin candidate who states what he\she believes, why they believe it and how they want it to be implemented. Instead we get so much tripe that apparently we gobble up...we must like this shit. Otherwise, we wouldn't put up with it.

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 09:15 AM

what! waterboard for you -- televised:p

Gary
11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
I blame the American public. Holy shit, these guys spent 2 Billion dollars between them on this election, and in essence, NOTHING CHANGED! Why is all that money necessary? Why do they make all negative ads? EVERYONE I KNOW hates that, yet they do it and it must be effective. Blame the special interests if you must, but all that money would not be necessary if it didn't "work" for the candidates.

Just once, I'd like a fuggin candidate who states what he\she believes, why they believe it and how they want it to be implemented. Instead we get so much tripe that apparently we gobble up...we must like this shit. Otherwise, we wouldn't put up with it.

I agree with you, but which change would be easier to exact...changing 100 million people's minds that blind devotion to the two party system and voting straight party ticket no matter what isn't the best policy OR constitutional amendment repealing Citizens United and reforming campaign finance law?

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 09:21 AM

social conditioning my friend. it is working on every level of society. and kids don't "hate it", they love it so much they continue the tactic out of HS and into the workplace -- where it is intended to be used as an effective productivity tool. Hell, just take an objective look at this entire site -- the most liked posters are the ones that use the worst beatdown tactics.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 09:32 AM
I agree with you, but which change would be easier to exact...changing 100 million people's minds that blind devotion to the two party system and voting straight party ticket no matter what isn't the best policy OR constitutional amendment repealing Citizens United and reforming campaign finance law?
Hmmm...I thought they DID reform campaign finance law...heh. See where that got us.

I don't know. For instance, special interest often are made up of normal people, banding together and organizing to make their voices heard. The NRA, Unions, the SIerra club, etc. They are all "special interest" groups. Which ones are evil, which ones should not have a voice? It's a tough call.

I do think that these ads that are not endorsed by any candidate but are obviously endorsing a candidate are a real problem. Nobody knows where the hell that money is coming from at all. It's made the elections even more sinister.

Gary
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Hmmm...I thought they DID reform campaign finance law...heh. See where that got us.

I don't know. For instance, special interest often are made up of normal people, banding together and organizing to make their voices heard. The NRA, Unions, the SIerra club, etc. They are all "special interest" groups. Which ones are evil, which ones should not have a voice? It's a tough call.

I do think that these ads that are not endorsed by any candidate but are obviously endorsing a candidate are a real problem. Nobody knows where the hell that money is coming from at all. It's made the elections even more sinister.

There is no way to say this group is ok to throw their influence into the election ring because they are made up of normal people vs. those bastards over there(insert whoever you want), so I'm for all of them out. Each and every member of those clubs/groups still has their vote they can cast for whoever they want.

KC native
11-07-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm waiting for the president to buy my ticket with your money

Just eat a bullet already pig.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Feeling super?

It wasn't as super as I expected, but I enjoyed Mitt Romney's final days of campaigning and his eloquent and gracious concession speech (which I didn't actually see until this morning).

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:12 AM

Maybe now that the election is over, our reporters will have the industriousness and curiosity to figure out what actually happened. Fortunately, Republicans held on to the House or we might never find out.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Oh, and by the way, I'm sure Putin, Chavez, and that little ****er in Iran who's name I'm not going to look up so I can spell it right all have big smiles on their faces.

Oh darn, you're right. I completely forgot to congratulate those fellows. Big win last night, guys! :toast:

http://cdn.patriotupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/chavez-150x150.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvzfPTJSm2TzeujRhX3Zo06iAt_wPR81xmL68HWTvCqlI0QwN9ZKCodKtolQhttp://www.ibarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/khaled-mashaal-150x150.jpghttp://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IRAN-PRESIDENT-150x150.jpg
http://www.infolatam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/daniel_ortega-150x150.pnghttp://www.forest-of-lebanon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ayatollah-ali-khamenei-150x150.jpghttp://english.alshahid.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/zawahiri-150x150.gifhttp://www.pittsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SUDAN-ARABI-150x142.jpg

Bowser
11-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Spanked? I don't think so. Not with a plurality of the vote. The House has the power of the purse.

This is funny, especially coming from someone that called for a Romney electoral landslide victory.

Bowser
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Oh darn, you're right. I completely forgot to congratulate those fellows. Big win last night, guys! :toast:

http://cdn.patriotupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/chavez-150x150.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvzfPTJSm2TzeujRhX3Zo06iAt_wPR81xmL68HWTvCqlI0QwN9ZKCodKtolQhttp://www.ibarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/khaled-mashaal-150x150.jpghttp://www.metrolic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IRAN-PRESIDENT-150x150.jpg
http://www.infolatam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/daniel_ortega-150x150.pnghttp://www.forest-of-lebanon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ayatollah-ali-khamenei-150x150.jpghttp://english.alshahid.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/zawahiri-150x150.gifhttp://www.pittsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SUDAN-ARABI-150x142.jpg

They're coming for your guns and toilet paper, pat. Better hole up in the basement.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:43 AM

Here, most of the rest of the globe is a laughing stock. And deservedly so.

Brock
11-07-2012, 11:45 AM

Yep, just normal folks, like the Koch brothers.

Bowser
11-07-2012, 11:47 AM

I know you two are just sparring, but your statement is kind of indicative of what ails the republican party.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
This is funny, especially coming from someone that called for a Romney electoral landslide victory.

I did that? Gee, I hardly backed Romney. Sure you have the right poster?

NewChief
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I know you two are just sparring, but your statement is kind of indicative of what ails the republican party.

The disbelief in his statement is what AILS AMERICA BY DAMN!!!

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:50 AM

GTFO Maybe American English doesn't translate well into your language.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:51 AM
They're coming for your guns and toilet paper, pat. Better hole up in the basement.

Huh?

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:54 AM

If belief in America as a superior country and culture compared to European-style socialism, Islamist totalitarianism, Chinese communism or any of the other fucked up governing systems in the rest of the world is the charge, I plead guilty on behalf of myself and the GOP.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 11:58 AM

You're getting repetitive. You've got a lot of clever posts, IMO, but that one wasn't even worth the first repost.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Huh?

He must be getting confused about who has said what. I'm the one who has been hoarding toilet paper. ROFL

Bowser
11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I did that? Gee, I hardly backed Romney. Sure you have the right poster?

We all know who you backed.

Are you saying you didn't call for a Romney electoral win, much to the tune of what Obama won by?

Bowser
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Huh?

You know, throwing in pictures of the socialists and commies means that we won't have access to guns and toilet paper, if Obama truly is to take up arms with his "buddies".

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM
We all know who you backed.

Are you saying you didn't call for a Romney electoral win, much to the tune of what Obama won by?

I actually posted that Obama was leading electorally over Mitt BEFORE the election. So I find it odd you claimed I said something like that. I knew the election was close.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
You know, throwing in pictures of the socialists and commies means that we won't have access to guns and toilet paper, if Obama truly is to take up arms with his "buddies".

Several of those commies and islamists actually expressed support for the re-election of Barack Obama. It doesn't mean he's going to take up arms with them. It means that they're happier about a weak Obama-led America than they would if Mitt Romney had taken over.

Bowser
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
I actually posted that Obama was leading electorally over Mitt BEFORE the election. So I find it odd you claimed I said something like that. I knew the election was close.

Dammit, are you going to make me search for where you predicted Romney was going to get 320ish electoral votes?

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Dammit, are you going to make me search for where you predicted Romney was going to get 320ish electoral votes?

Yup!

Estron
11-07-2012, 01:03 PM
'm going to go to Church and pray, go to work, pay my bills, and be decent to those around me.

Gosh. That's what I do, and I wholeheartedly supported President Obama in 2008 and this year as well.

Bowser
11-07-2012, 01:05 PM
He must be getting confused about who has said what. I'm the one who has been hoarding toilet paper. ROFL

No suprise. Everyone knows how full of shit you are. Your TP requirements must be legendary.

http://sobrietyofthesoul.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/190529_1845650097724_1134782857_2134136_482364_n.jpg

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 01:06 PM
No suprise. Everyone knows how full of shit you are. Your TP requirements must be legendary.

In other words, you can't find it and made a mistake but can't admit it. Do you are now projecting as well as generalizing.

What is TP?

Bowser
11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
In other words, you can't find it and made a mistake but can't admit it. Do you are now projecting as well as generalizing.

What is TP?

Toilet Paper, you dope. Have you never TP'd a house?

It's out there. If I didn't have to get ready for work, I'd find it. Knowing you, you deleted the post already. ;)

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Toilet Paper, you dope. Have you never TP'd a house?

It's out there. If I didn't have to get ready for work, I'd find it. Knowing you, you deleted the post already. ;)

"Knowing me?" You have no evidence of that either. Sounds like you've succumbed to herd mentality instead of making your own observations.
No I haven't deleted it and don't do that on such posts. But why are you being an ass about it? To save face?

I just did a search and went back 7 pages and saw nothing of the sort posted. I just happen to know what I said about this. So it's not out there. You have the wrong poster, you remembered it wrong or misread it. The latter is probably more likely since you have a tendency to erect arguments not made to take down. Ya' know strawman arguments. That's what I am going to go with today.

BucEyedPea
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Oh and no I never TP'd a house. I respect private property.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Gosh. That's what I do, and I wholeheartedly supported President Obama in 2008 and this year as well.

He wasn't talking about a Mosque. :Poke:

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Yep, just normal folks, like the Koch brothers.

And Soros. Don't forget George Soros.

InChiefsHell
11-07-2012, 01:50 PM

Heh. Me too, I just decided I'm not going to allow myself to get bogged down in the BS anymore.

Good. We should have a beer together then.

crazycoffey
11-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Just eat a bullet already pig.

Big words from the travelocity gnome!

HMc
11-07-2012, 05:25 PM

Only because you're delusional.

HMc
11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
GTFO Maybe American English doesn't translate well into your language.

Did I misconstrue the 47% remarks?

Maybe all those people that voted for Obama that you thought would vote for Romney misconstrued them also..

Come to think of it, maybe we didn't misconstrue anything, and he actually said that stuff.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Did I misconstrue the 47% remarks?

Maybe all those people that voted for Obama that you thought would vote for Romney misconstrued them also..

Come to think of it, maybe we didn't misconstrue anything, and he actually said that stuff.

If that's where you think you heard it, yes you did. Was it the American accent that made it incomprehensible to you?

HMc
11-07-2012, 05:44 PM
If that's where you think you heard it, yes you did. Was it the American accent that made it incomprehensible to you?

Maybe. Maybe it was just me that thought he was out of touch.

What of all those that you thought would vote for him that didn't?

Maybe his American accent also confused them.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Maybe. Maybe it was just me that thought he was out of touch.

What of all those that you thought would vote for him that didn't?

Maybe his American accent also confused them.

Or maybe they voted for Obama for completely different reasons. Most Obama voters aren't all that smart. They probably voted to save big bird or because they thought Mitt Romney was going to ban IVF or something.

HMc
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Or maybe they voted for Obama for completely different reasons. Most Obama voters aren't all that smart. They probably voted to save big bird or because they thought Mitt Romney was going to ban IVF or something.

Right. Because the intellect of America is concentrated in the red states. Got it. That's where all the educated people move once they're educated, right?

patteeu
11-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Right. Because the intellect of America is concentrated in the red states. Got it. That's where all the educated people move once they're educated, right?

We actually have dumb Obama voters in all 50 states.

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:05 PM

Meh.Considering the douches on this board, it almost gives me pleasure to see the Chiefs suck so bad.

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:06 PM

"This power over the purse may, in fact, be regarded as the most complete and effectual weapon with which any constitution can arm the immediate representatives of the people, for obtaining a redress of every grievance, and for carrying into effect every just and salutary measure." - Federalist Papers, No. 58, 1788'.NO way unless we oust Boner.

HMc
11-07-2012, 06:09 PM

You've got some pretty solid arguments and you always support them with unimpeachable evidence.

You could probably run for public office as a republican.

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:19 PM
No, it's not over until the market, the real one, has the last say. It will. And you will pay.Yes indeed. The "invisible hand".

Sorry Neo Socialists,(dare I say it?) but the law is the law. And the Law of Supply and Demand doesn't give a damn if you vote yourselves raises.

Good luck with that. Capital, will find the path of least resistance. Good luck refreshing those "obama phones", and "fool stamps", ebt cards with non existent fiat money.

Eventually, the currency that back up unproductive activity will collapse, as sure as the night follows the day. Go ask the Greeks about this.

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:21 PM
You are a good dude InChiefsHell but you need to open your eyes and ears. There was a metric ton of vitriol and hate that spewed from the right for the last 4 years.As if....

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Sweet--that will make 2016 easier.I wonder how much gasoline you would have if that happened?

Go ask NJ how well that works.

Calcountry
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Actually, it's good news for the movement...as the GOP has lost its way.I agree, let the games begin for the new control of the party. Boehner and the Bush brothers and Karl 271 Rove must go.

Gary
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I wonder how much gasoline you would have if that happened?

Go ask NJ how well that works.

We're the United States. We'll just invade and take it.

J Diddy
11-07-2012, 07:51 PM

Stupidy isn't party exclusive.

See: Why won't Obama show his birth certificate or school records, because that's the stuff that matters.

patteeu
11-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Stupidy isn't party exclusive.

Is that relevant?