PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score

Pages : 1 [2]

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:40 PM
hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

Give us a list of the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board.

I need a laugh.

One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

Setsuna
11-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Dave Skretta ‏@APdaveskretta

DJ on Todd Haley: "He knows pretty much all of us, our strengths and weakness, but at the same time, he's not playing." #Chiefs

ROFL Haley knows they won't give a shit and will play like shit since Cassel is starting again.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:42 PM
hahahaha

Also, whenever you do your hahahaha thing, you wreak of insecurity. it's pretty obvious.

Let's go dude. I'm getting tired of your mouth.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 09:45 PM
WTF are you even talking about?

Answer the question...what are the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board?

jspchief
11-07-2012, 09:45 PM
None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social retardation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a fucking life.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Because you destroy entire threads with your trolling. Just ignoring you isn't enough because your human garbage stench stinks up the entire forum.

And you are lying. You aren't involved in any significant sports and never were. You weren't molested. You just pathetically pretend you were because that and getting kicked in the skull by a mule are the only explanations for your total social retardation.

Take the frozen pizza off your lap. Set down the plastic Thor hammer. Untie the superman cape. Go upstairs and apologize to your parents for being the basement embarrassment and go get a ****ing life.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:48 PM
WTF are you even talking about?

You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cobrakai.jpg

BossChief
11-07-2012, 09:50 PM
One on one dude. Let's find out what people know without all the bullshit. Loser gets banned for life.

We'll get Whitlock to choose.

Are you a master debater?

My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most retarded things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Sorter,

Quit changing the subject you Cobra Kai cronie.

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

This is pretty funny. ROFL

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

No Mults. Just the real deal.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
You can read. I said you are nothing without your buddies Johnny. Come on and "sweep my leg" dude.

"No Mercy" right?

http://www.btsh.org/bruise/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cobrakai.jpg

Again, what are you even talking about?

FYI

I came here and had little problems after a short initial hazing...you will ALWAYS be laughed at no matter how long you stick around.

Shogun
11-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Sorter,

Can you people see how these guys are? Seriously, I will debate anyone here one on one in a thread. if you look around, I constantly get gang raped by 10 people. Give me a shot one on one.

I'm going to bed and will be back in a couple of days. If anyone is up to the challenge, let's do it Tuesday.

You and me, one on one.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 09:54 PM
My opinion is posted on this site to damn near every single topic over the last 4 years.

Your opinion on every topic has been laughed at by EVERYONE since the day you showed up.

You probably have 3 of the top 5 most retarded things I have EVER seen posted on this site to your credit, so there is that.

Then what are you afraid of man? It can even be a gentleman's debate with no name calling or language. We can lower the stakes if you want?

All i want is a shot at a fair shake and a clean slate.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Sorter,

Are you trying to say I have mults?

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumbfucks like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Sorter,

http://s5.tinypic.com/25qskmo.jpg

LMAO, how did I try and change the subject?

WTF is the subject anyways?

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:00 PM
You and me, one on one.

Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to choose the winner. His job is to argue his point.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

Baconeater
11-07-2012, 10:00 PM

*ahem*

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=18010

Dayze
11-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Sorter,

No homo.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:02 PM

I go by the same name on any Chiefs site I have ever posted on and have never made a mult. Stop calling people that share similar takes with my "cronies" we are just a group of posters that hate having dumb****s like yourself ruin this site post by post.

Its sad that the banner has brought so much traffic to this site at a time when you post 300 times a day and give the site a bad name.

It really is.

Go drink some more of my pee.

I was here before the banner. Just stop trying to influence others and take it for what it is. It's better to say nothing than the shit you are saying dude.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 10:02 PM
LMAOLMAONo homo.

Shogun
11-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Alright man! :toast:

Let's do it Tuesday. You get three topics and I get three topics. Each guy gets ten replies to each topic.

I'll go first or last. It's your choice.

We will get Whitlock to chose the winner.

No interuptions in the thread. Just me and you.

No influencing Whitlock either.

Let's keep it fair all.

The debate can start at 12:01 A.M. Tuesday and end will end at 11:59 P.M. on Tuesday

Are you cool with the banned for life stakes?

Sincerly, thanks for the chance dude.

um pimpin you see my bolded name. it means i am a shareholder in chiefsplanet ltd and i cannot be banned. i just cant

and for topics i was thinking Marijuana, zach braff movies and yo-yo's

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
LMAOLMAO

What about you sorter? You are part of my problem too. Up for the challenge?

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Then what are you afraid of man? It can even be a gentleman's debate with no name calling or language. We can lower the stakes if you want?

All i want is a shot at a fair shake and a clean slate.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

And dont give me that "clean slate" bullshit.

I gave you the keys to EXACTLY THAT when your dumb ass was still BlackBob...and you still found a way to fuck that up.

Let be remind you of how your membership here has gone...

BlackBob: here are a bunch of completely retarded takes of mine I want to share

Planet: go fish a cow

BlackBob: here is some more retarded shit for you guys to read

Planet: Get your fingers out of that cat!

BlackBob: why dont you guys like me?

Me: You need to take a step back and read more and post less. For starters, start a thread introducing yourself and humbling yourself in front of the community and stop insulting the masses here if you want to find a place in this community.

BlackBob: OK, Ill do that. Thanks.

Me: no problem.

BlackBob: It worked, I think they like me!!!

Me: Now,dont go getting a big head and going around shitting on every thread again. Learn to read and acclimate yourself slowly into this group and you will be just fine. Good luck.

BlackBob: fuck you, what do you know?

Me: OK, youre on your own. Get fucked

BlackBob: HAHAHA Just watch, everyone likes me neener neener neener

Me: you are hopeless and Im sorry I helped you.

Now, you want to talk about another "clean slate?"

Get fucked, bitch.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
um pimpin you see my bolded name. it means i am a shareholder in chiefsplanet ltd and i cannot be banned. i just cant

and for topics i was thinking Marijuana, zach braff movies and yo-yo's

I mean that's cool for your topics but, you aren't supposed to tell me. I was planning to keep it Chiefs related but I guess we don't have to.

What do you want to bet?

I smoked pot every day all day for 10 years, I love Garden State and The Shins, and I don't know shit about yo yos other than Duncans.

Baconeater
11-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I'll put my money on Shogun. ALWAYS bet on black.

Shogun
11-07-2012, 10:10 PM
I mean that's cool for your topics but, you aren't supposed to tell me. I was planning to keep it Chiefs related but I guess we don't have to.

What do you want to bet?

I smoked pot every day all day for 10 years, I love Garden State and The Shins, and I don't know shit about yo yos other than Duncans.

honestly we would probably end up having a friendly conversation. i dont think we're very good candidates for this. maybe just a slapping match instead?

Woodchuck
I'll put my money on Shogun. ALWAYS bet on blackBOB.

Muhahahahaha:evil:

Also, just give it a rest BossChief. You pussed out.

Sorter

http://houstonconcepts.com/mike/multimedia/mixedmartialarts/animatedgifs/shogun.gif

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/Effania/shoguntkd.gif

Shogun

oh shit. it might be back on. this got me going

Shogun
11-07-2012, 10:11 PM
http://houstonconcepts.com/mike/multimedia/mixedmartialarts/animatedgifs/shogun.gif

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/Effania/shoguntkd.gif

I saw the overeem fight live, NO BIG DEAL

Sorter
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM
oh shit. it might be back on. this got me going

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/466619_o.gif

Woodchuck
honestly we would probably end up having a friendly conversation. i dont think we're very good candidates for this. maybe just a slapping match instead?

Fair enough. :toast:I have always liked you and you have been nice to me. I was suprised when you took me up.

KC Tattoo
There are some of us that have always believed in Todd Haley's potential.

I've said it a number of times through the years, that Haley needed to grow up, but with a GM that supported him and nutured his potential, that Haley would be well on his way to being an outstanding HC.

And I also know that there is only one Larry Fitzgerald.

He has the most incredible focus and concentration of any receiver I've ever seen, and that is the the reason I see him as the best in the game right, including above Calvin Johnson.

Receivers sometimes struggle with concentration with QBs that can not deliver the ball on time.

Bowe's sometimes inconsistent hands can be blamed to an extent because of Cassel's inability to deliver the ball on time.

Fitzgerald is the only receiver that I've seen that has the ability to maintain that concentration with crap QBs.

Bowe actually does a pretty good job, better than most, to do the same.

Bowe has made some of the most incredible catches I have ever seen. That is why I like him plus when he does make a catch he is tough to bring down and even fall forward for extra yards. The guy is a beast well deserving of a new contract.

Todd was getting the best out of Bowe and I suspect that if Todd Haley were here we would be seeing a lot better out of Baldwin or he would be sitting on the bench in favor for Breaston. I think the Chiefs did Haley a favor to let him go and prove himself to the Steelers. In time he will grow and get another shot at HC. Too bad it wont be with us. Am glad I can see the big picture and blame Scott Pioli for our failures not to put Cassel at the feet of Todd Haley. Cassel has made this team look bad. Players can't get a proper evaluation due to his piss poor performance. Pioli can't evaluate players worth shit or we wouldn't have got Route in the offseason and let Carr go.

The team is regressing at ludicrous speed even beyond what little progress we made with Todd Haley as HC his second year. Injuries took a toll last year but Todd had nothing to work with at the QB spot tobegin with.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
I saw the overeem fight live, NO BIG DEAL

Are you fucking kidding me?

We just became best friends. PM me, I got some stories you might like. :)

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:14 PM
*ahem*

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=18010
Damn, you got me with my pants down. :p
I was here before the banner. Just stop trying to influence others and take it for what it is. It's better to say nothing than the shit you are saying dude.

Is it that hard for you to understand simple concepts? I didn't say you weren't here before the banner...

I said that its a shame you are here spouting retarded shit over and over while we have increased traffic on the site.

It makes the site look like its OK to have Coalition quality posts on here when thats simply not the case.

You are lucky Hamas is taking a self imposed year off...you really are.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Muhahahahaha:evil:

Also, just give it a rest BossChief. You pussed out.

I didnt puss out on anything. I asked you five times what the fuck you were even talking about with no answer. My life is pretty full these days and I only get a couple hours to fuck around with per day that arent spoken for and Im not sure I want to waste those talking to your dumb ass anymore and question my own sanity for dragging you behind my truck through the dirt all this time I have already wasted.

Let me know what kind of terms and Ill consider it.

BTW....ROFL @ you thinking Whitlock would have anything to do with this dumb shit.

The only reason I am considering it is the possibility of you actually leaving forever.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Damn, you got me with my pants down. :p

Is it that hard for you to understand simple concepts? I didn't say you weren't here before the banner...

I said that its a shame you are here spouting retarded shit over and over while we have increased traffic on the site.

It makes the site look like its OK to have Coalition quality posts on here when thats simply not the case.

You are lucky Hamas is taking a self imposed year off...you really are.

I'm not being a smartass when I say this but, You must be really bitter about the Coalition ban. I had nothing to do with that. Did you know you bring it up all the time? When I post here, it's not a coalition post it's a planet post.

I'll tell you what, I will listen to you for once and I will stop repeating my points. :toast:

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
I do miss talking to a few of the guys Ive mentioned in this thread from over there and have always said as much. The place is bullshit because they go around saying they dont ban people for petty shit and then banned me for asking why they hadnt given BoneKrusher his tickets they owed him for over a year for designing most of the graphics for the site.

They hold ZERO credibility in my book due to that.

I just tell it how it is and I always did over there, too.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 10:36 PM
I do miss talking to a few of the guys Ive mentioned in this thread from over there and have always said as much. The place is bullshit because they go around saying they dont ban people for petty shit and then banned me for asking why they hadnt given BoneKrusher his tickets they owed him for over a year for designing most of the graphics for the site.

They hold ZERO credibility in my book due to that.

I just tell it how it is and I always did over there, too.

I hear you. I also know they realized they made mistakes and I know they regret banning you guys and others. However, this place is great man and you should let it go.

A couple weeks ago Appalachan Chief called Omahacolt a mother fucker and I pointed out that he complained and got Bonekrusher banned a year ago for saying the same thing to him. It started an intersting conversation to say the least.

I still have friends there but it isn't the same.

Just keep in mind that I am telling it how it is here and getting killed for it. LOL

I'll try and tone it down all. I was doing good for a while. See you in a few days.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Ill tell you again.

Post less and listen/ask questions more.

You have lots to learn...its not the end of the world to lose some arguments and learn something from each conversation....you just seem to not have that ability because you think you know more than everyone and you present yourself as a retard in doing so. Take a step back and realize how everyone view you here and realize how much you need to change if you want anyone here (or elsewhere) to respect you.

Thats sound advise....take it or leave it.

Your choice to post here.

Big Smoke
11-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Good.

GloryDayz
11-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I hope he not only runs up the score, I hope he flies a banner! If he can make Chunt, Scott, and fat-ass look bad.....LIKE

Death2CasselFans
11-07-2012, 11:29 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhth3jHzfu1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

JASONSAUTO
11-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Lol. I CHALLENGE YOU TO...

A DEBATE?

Lol. Are you fucking serious? Wait.

It's black bob knob. Of course you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter
11-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Lol. I CHALLENGE YOU TO...

A DEBATE?

Lol. Are you ****ing serious? Wait.

It's black bob knob. Of course you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFL

FAX
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Mr. BlackBob just wants to belong somewhere. I can understand that. It's like Meercats. Or Bisons. Or Monkeys, even. Monkeys like to live with other monkeys in a group of similar monkeys. It's rare that you see a lone monkey. Of course, he wears a mask so you probably wouldn't recognize him anyhow. Unless he shoots you and you go into emergency surgery and the doctors recover the bullet and realize that it's made out of silver. Then and only then do you know you've had an encounter with the lone monkey and I hope you learn your lesson and stop doing bad things.

FAX

Easy 6
11-08-2012, 12:54 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhth3jHzfu1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

HOLY SHIIIII ROFL

clyde05
11-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Hope ESPN keeps a camera on Haley at all times and cuts to him as often as possible.

They should have Haley wear a mic for this game, that would be interesting.

BossChief
11-08-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.sportbet.com/lines/nfl

WOW...unless Im reading this wrong...it looks like Pittsburgh is only favored by 13 and the over/under is set at 42 1/2

Both of those are EASY MONEY.

I might drop a fuckton of cash on Pittsburgh.

Thousands...like almost everything I have saved thats disposable.

BossChief
11-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Id be SHOCKED if we score more than 3 and I can see Pittsburgh pumping the brakes after they get up 3 scores...so the over under might not be a total lock, but them only favored 13 is worth betting the house on.

Seriously.

clyde05
11-08-2012, 01:12 AM
I predicted 42-3 Pitt on my tiebreaker for football pool

Simply Red
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Pitt 27
KC 9

BossChief
11-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Pitt 27
KC 9

I would be shocked if we score that much or hold them to under 35.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Ill tell you again.

Post less and listen/ask questions more.

You have lots to learn...its not the end of the world to lose some arguments and learn something from each conversation....you just seem to not have that ability because you think you know more than everyone and you present yourself as a retard in doing so. Take a step back and realize how everyone view you here and realize how much you need to change if you want anyone here (or elsewhere) to respect you.

Thats sound advise....take it or leave it.

Your choice to post here.

I will follow this advice and give it a go. I am always willing to learn and that's how I live life. The minute you stop leanring is the minute you stop advancing. I don't think I am always right and I think that's where I am misunderstood.

After sleeping on it, I think my problem is that I am experiencing a message board cultural divide. On most message boards, things are debated. On this message board, people generally say their peace and then walk away. Arguing your point seems to be really frowned upon here and it generally turns into a pissing contest.

I'm not here for rep or respect. I am here to talk Chiefs and learn about Chiefs for the most part. I don't think people that come to message boards looking for respect are very healthy. Someone brought up LSD earlier and it is like LSD in a sense. Most of the time, message boards are somewhere between reality and imagination. Message boards create an atmosphere and culture of virtual reality and as a result people say thing they would never say to each other in person. I'm sure alot of people know each other in real life but the majority probably do not.

In general, earning or giving message board respect is overrated. Treating people with respect is not. What you see here with me is real. I would say all of this to your faces. Some of you guys are consumed by rep. Especially the younger ones. Listen to what I am saying.

I'll give it go Boss...

Chiefs=Good
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
I think arguing is only frowned upon here when you are clearly wrong. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about, you better shut the **** up, or be prepared for a flame war.

This also isn't the coalition. Cp is filled with knowledgeable fans and very few homers, probably the result of the harsh words and anti freeze that are cast upon the stupid.

They get weeded out.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 08:15 AM
I think arguing is only frowned upon here when you are clearly wrong. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about, you better shut the **** up, or be prepared for a flame war.

This also isn't the coalition. Cp is filled with knowledgeable fans and very few homers, probably the result of the harsh words and anti freeze that are cast upon the stupid.

They get weeded out.

I see where you are coming from but, in my experience what you are saying is the opposite of what I have seen.

There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK. The people at CC are not invested and blame the entire organization. Including the players. I think they are really indifferent and have no hope whatsoever. Much like the older people here who mostly post in the DC forum. They used to talk Chiefs right? Now it is pretty rare. There are alot of really smart people at CC but, they just don't care anymore because they have seen this happen before. Like in the 80's and other times. Know what I mean? Both websites are right in a sense. The difference is how much people care. For example, they would never pay for a banner because they don't give a shit. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

I would say that CP is filled with knowledgeable fans but, there are probably alot of people afraid to say what they really think for fear of being berrated and to avoid flame wars. I think the general Chiefs talk here is mostly founded on mob mentality and that is OK if you know what you are getting into. It would be alot more interesting if people weren't consumed by rep and pretend respect.

I just didn't listen from the get go and ran my mouth. I will do it differently from here on out. I am going to try commenting on things only once for a while.

BossChief
11-08-2012, 09:31 AM
1) if you look at this place as "just a message board" you should probably just leave or read only. This is a community.

2) you don't need to write "war and peace" everytime you post. Try to get your point across in a sentence or two.

3) weren't you gonna leave for a couple days?

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 09:48 AM
1) if you look at this place as "just a message board" you should probably just leave or read only. This is a community.

2) you don't need to write "war and peace" everytime you post. Try to get your point across in a sentence or two.

3) weren't you gonna leave for a couple days?

1. It says it's a message board on the front page. What makes it a community? Have you ever made the trip for the big party CP has each year? Have you met most of these people? I'm not being a smartass. I am just asking.

2. I got you on war and peace.

3. My schedule changed.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Hopefully Old Todd left hidden cameras all over Pissolis office.

Brock
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK.

You're out of your freaking mind. CC is just another homer board.

Oh Snap
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

I don't quite think you understand just what it is we're trying to accomplish...one win would screw our draft position up. One win means Clark Hunt could take pity on Pioli, thus keeping him here. One more win could completely derail our hopes and dreams. We must lose! And lose we will!

loochy
11-08-2012, 02:33 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29874231.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29874418.jpg

Frosty
11-08-2012, 02:46 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29874231.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vOZ3nCWqWEs/UEE6GrkEjeI/AAAAAAAAA4E/uu5IdEL2LCo/s1600/einstein-duh.jpg

FAX
11-08-2012, 02:49 PM
It's impossible to reason with Mr. BlackBob when it comes to this stuff. Apparently, he's one of those peepskis who is deliriously happy when the Chiefs make the playoffs whether it's a seasonal aberration or another one of those one-and-done kind of deals.

Although I firmly believe that players need to experience playoff football in order to start getting their minds around what it truly takes to become an NFL champion, playing bungling, inept football in the first round while you get your ass handed to you on a rotted plank isn't all that helpful, really.

I want to see the Chiefs return to glory ... not simply squat-walk through the season and back into a wild-card slot based on some abnormal circumstance just to prove beyond all doubt that we didn't belong there in the first place.

But first steps come first; we fire Dr. Evil and his minions and hire a GM with some intelligence and a sane psychological makeup. Then we can get our drafts figured out, plug some holes and rock and roll before Hali takes retirement. Yeah, baby.

FAX

JASONSAUTO
11-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I see where you are coming from but, in my experience what you are saying is the opposite of what I have seen.

There really haven't been any homers at the coalition in at least a year. I will get killed for this but, there are a hundred more homers here imo and that's OK. The people at CC are not invested and blame the entire organization. Including the players. I think they are really indifferent and have no hope whatsoever. Much like the older people here who mostly post in the DC forum. They used to talk Chiefs right? Now it is pretty rare. There are alot of really smart people at CC but, they just don't care anymore because they have seen this happen before. Like in the 80's and other times. Know what I mean? Both websites are right in a sense. The difference is how much people care. For example, they would never pay for a banner because they don't give a shit. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle.

I would say that CP is filled with knowledgeable fans but, there are probably alot of people afraid to say what they really think for fear of being berrated and to avoid flame wars. I think the general Chiefs talk here is mostly founded on mob mentality and that is OK if you know what you are getting into. It would be alot more interesting if people weren't consumed by rep and pretend respect.

I just didn't listen from the get go and ran my mouth. I will do it differently from here on out. I am going to try commenting on things only once for a while.
LMAO

dude you are a fucking idiot.

loochy
11-08-2012, 02:52 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29875277.jpg

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Fax, I don't see you ever trying to reason with me. I just see you talking at me instead of to me.

If you want to return to glory, we are going to have to be patient. We can't just put a band aid on this and fix it. A new GM is going to have new ideas and that's what we need. This whole organization is tainted guys.

You are right that it will start with a GM. Everyone hopes the Pioli will be fired. If he's not, we are in big trouble.

My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all instantly. That is so far from reality it is scary imo. We are almost going to be starting from scratch.

loochy
11-08-2012, 02:59 PM
My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all. That is so far from reality it is scary imo.

That won't fix it all, but it will cover the gaping wound in the torso of our franchise.

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 03:01 PM
That won't fix it all, but it will cover the gaping wound in the torso of our franchise.

Absolutely man :toast: but we aren't going to be the 49ers and turn it around overnight. We don't have the talent or the leadership on the field.

FAX
11-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Fax, I don't see you ever trying to reason with me. I just see you talking at me instead of to me.

If you want to return to glory, we are going to have to be patient. We can't just put a band aid on this and fix it. A new GM is going to have new ideas and that's what we need. This whole organization is tainted guys.

You are right that it will start with a GM. Everyone hopes the Pioli will be fired. If he's not, we are in big trouble.

My point is that it isn't going to be pretty. So many people believe that a new HC, GM, and QB are going to fix it all instantly. That is so far from reality it is scary imo. We are almost going to be starting from scratch.

I guess you're right, Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants. Upon reflection, I must admit that I have avoided direct interaction with you.

Your ways frighten and confuse me. And I haven't even been frozen yet.

FAX

Woodchuck
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I guess you're right, Mr. Woodsponge Chuckpants. Upon reflection, I must admit that I have avoided direct interaction with you.

FAX

I appreciate you acknowledging that man. I'll be nice to you.

Tribal Warfare
11-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Steelers' Haley worried about Chiefs, not revenge (http://pro32.ap.org/content/steelers-haley-worried-about-chiefs-not-revenge)

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Todd Haley is over it, he swears.

The sting from getting fired as Kansas City's head coach last December has faded, replaced by the peace he feels in Pittsburgh, where he's quickly molded the Steelers into one of the most diverse attacks in the league as offensive coordinator.

Haley insists there will be no extra motivation Monday night when his new employer faces his old one. The coach known for his sometimes explosive temper and innovative approach maintains his reaction when the final gun sounds will be no different than any other week.

"I'm always excited if we win," Haley said. "I'm always depressed if we lose."

Something that happened with a little too much frequency during his two-plus-year tenure in Kansas City. Haley went 19-27 with the Chiefs, engineering a remarkable turnaround in 2010 when he turned a team that finished 4-12 the season before into AFC West champions.

The next step never happened.

Injuries to running back Jamaal Charles, safety Eric Berry and tight end Tony Moeaki sent Kansas City into an early season tailspin from which it never recovered. The team sent Haley packing after a 37-10 loss to the New York Jets on Dec. 11, a game in which Haley received a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that seemed to erase what backing he may have had inside the organization.

Haley found a safe landing in Pittsburgh, where he was tasked with diversifying the offense and taking some of the pressure off quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. It's working. The Steelers (5-3) are streaking and Roethlisberger is in the midst of the finest season of his career.

"I'm really happy to be part of this great organization and really what is a tight-knit family," Haley said. "It's a unique environment that's hard to find."

One that Haley apparently never discovered in Kansas City, where his abrasiveness was at odds with one of the league's more even-keeled organizations.

"Todd was a guy, he stayed on you," Chiefs wide receiver Dexter McCluster said. "He had a sense of humor, but if you were doing good, he'd let you know. If you were doing bad, he'd let you know."

A trait that made Haley's hiring in Pittsburgh an eyebrow raiser because of the close relationship between Roethlisberger and Bruce Arians, the man Haley replaced.

There was an early feeling-out process between coach and quarterback, with Roethlisberger taking his time to fully embrace Haley's scheme. Any concerns about their ability to get along, however, have disappeared. There are no visible signs of discord between the two and Roethlisberger understands how important Monday's game is to the guy calling the plays.

"Without him saying it, you can always see it," Roethlisberger said. "Any time you have a guy on your team that used to play for another team, there's always a little extra incentive to try to win for that guy. As offensive guys, yeah, you want to pull for your guy, get it for him."

Haley acknowledges there may be a "minor" advantage to facing a team he helped build, even if the Chiefs (1-7) have taken on a distinctly different personality under new head coach Romeo Crennel.

The Chiefs opted to stick with Crennel after the team went 2-1 in the three games he coached following Haley's ouster. Yet any momentum the franchise gained has evaporated this fall under an avalanche of turnovers.

Kansas City is tied for the league's worst record with an offense so inept Crennel shed his duties as defensive coordinator to help shore things up. There are so many things the Chiefs are trying to address, sticking it to their old coach doesn't even register.

"I'm not going to really get into that whole situation. I'm not going to touch it," quarterback Matt Cassel said. "You know, Coach Haley has gone in there, he's done a good job. Their offense is going well, but we have to get ready for a great defense. That's what we have to concentrate on."

Likewise, don't expect Haley to make an impassioned plea in the pregame huddle.

"Todd's not going to stand up and give any grand speeches about their personnel or things of that nature," Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said. "If anything, he provides a nugget or two or some clarity when we get mixed signals in terms of what we see on tape or maybe what we perceive they're capable of."

Haley is more concerned with the potential of his new offense. At the moment, that appears to be plenty.

Roethlisberger is on pace to set career highs in every major statistical category, including yards and touchdowns. The running game has found its legs behind backups Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman, and the jumbled offensive line is keeping Roethlisberger's jersey clean.

There's plenty to be happy about at the moment. No need to sully it up with notions of revenge.

"I'm proud of my players from that time and have a lot of really good feelings toward all of them," Haley said. "They're good memories."

NOTES: Dwyer, who sat out last week's game against the New York Giants with a strained right quadriceps, practiced on Thursday and is expected to play against the Chiefs ... RB Chris Rainey (ribs) and K Shaun Suisham (ankle) also practiced and will play ... WR Antonio Brown (ankle), S Troy Polamalu (calf) and LB Sylvester Stevenson (hamstring) all missed practice and have been ruled out while T Marcus Gilbert (ankle) and RB Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) were limited.

Frosty
11-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Steelers' Haley worried about Chiefs, not revenge (http://pro32.ap.org/content/steelers-haley-worried-about-chiefs-not-revenge)

Yeah, I'm sure he is having many sleepless nights over facing the Chiefs. :rolleyes:

Tribal Warfare
11-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Steelers know that Chiefs game is huge for Haley (http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/08/3907575/steelers-know-that-chiefs-game.html)
By RAY FITTIPALDO
Special to The Star
Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley walked off the practice field Thursday afternoon and headed toward a group of reporters for his weekly press briefing. As he approached, a Steelers spokesperson playfully asked if there were any questions.

Yes, there would be questions this week.

The Steelers and Chiefs play Monday night at Heinz Field in a contest pitting Haley against his former team for the first time since he was fired last December.

Haley downplayed the meeting, but his players told a different story.

“He’s a little geeked up; he’s a little juiced,” receiver Mike Wallace said.

Everyone associated with the Steelers knows this is a big week for Haley. Head coach Mike Tomlin sneaked behind the pack of reporters when Haley was talking and smiled widely as he listened in for a few moments.

It was Tomlin who took Haley’s phone call out of the blue last January after dismissing offensive coordinator Bruce Arians following a disappointing playoff loss in Denver. Haley and Tomlin didn’t know each other well, but Haley wanted the job.

Tomlin gave it to him even though Haley’s time in Kansas City had been marred by on-field failures and off-field drama that included accusations that Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli had bugged his office.

After a playoff appearance in 2010, the Chiefs were 5-8 last season when Pioli dismissed Haley. He left his first head-coaching gig with a 19-26 record and the embarrassment of not being allowed to finish the season he started.

“I’m very proud, No. 1, of the things myself and the players were able to accomplish,” Haley said. “I thought we made a lot of progress. Even taking the 2010 division win (into) the equation, last year is the year I’m most proud of because we had difficult circumstances, losing three really good players early in the year and starting as poorly as we did. We battled back and won four games in a row, which is hard to do in this league. We hung in there and beat Chicago on the road with our third-team quarterback.

“I’m proud of my players from that time. I have a lot of really good feelings toward all of them. There are good memories.”

Haley spoke glowingly of his former players, but did not mention anyone in the Chiefs’ front office during his 10-plus minute session with reporters. When asked if he would have done anything different to avoid his fate, Haley shifted the focus to his present-day employer.

“I’ve moved on,” he said. “I’m really happy to be a part of this great organization and what is a tight-knit family. It’s a unique environment that is hard to find. I know the Chiefs have moved on. I have a lot of fond memories and I’m proud of things that were accomplished. And I think we came a long way in three years from where we started.”

Haley went back to his roots when he landed in Pittsburgh. His father, Dick, is a western Pennsylvania native and served as the player personnel director with the Steelers from 1971-1990. Dick Haley oversaw the talented rosters that coach Chuck Noll led to four Super Bowl titles in the 1970s.

Todd spent his summers as a ball boy at training camps in nearby Latrobe, Pa. He traveled with the teams to Super Bowls and rubbed elbows with Hall of Famers.

Haley’s transition to the Steelers has been helped by the presence of at least one future Hall of Fame player on his offense. After a rocky start, franchise quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has taken to Haley’s offense — even though he called it “dink and dunk” two weeks ago.

Roethlisberger, who had a close relationship with Arians, doesn’t have much reason to complain. The Steelers are riding a three-game winning streak and are in contention for another playoff berth.

Haley is receiving credit for his role in the team’s turnaround. The Steelers rank in the top half of the league in almost every statistical category.

After the running game was in shambles early in the season, the Steelers have produced three consecutive 100-yard games by running backs for the first time in nearly five years. Third-string running back Jonathan Dwyer rushed for 122 and 107 in back-to-back weeks before getting injured against the Redskins. Second-string back Isaac Redman returned from injury and carried the load against the Giants last week, rushing for 147 yards.

“Right now, he’s playing to our strengths,” Redman said. “He’s not stuck in his ways. When things weren’t working in the beginning of the season, he went ahead and started using the runs we used last year. So he’s not opposed to changing what he does to make our team better. I feel like that’s what’s making us a better team right now.”

Haley came to the Steelers with the reputation of being a fiery coach whose abrasiveness sometimes rubbed his players the wrong way. Roethlisberger spoke of one minor run-in with Haley in an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette last month. But there is no evidence of a rift with Roethlisberger or any of his other players.

In fact, Haley has acquiesced to them. Roethlisberger went to Haley early in the season and asked him to incorporate certain signals and plays from Arians’ offense into Haley’s playbook. Haley allowed their input and now fuses old and new into his play-calling.

“That was the question,” Redman said. “Were we going to bump heads like that if we needed to implement a couple of things that we were already comfortable with before he got here? He wasn’t opposed to it at all.”

The Steelers are 5-3 as they get set to begin the second half of their season against the 1-7 Chiefs. A strong finish is needed after some early missteps, when they blew second-half leads against the Broncos, Raiders and Titans.

Haley insists this game holds the same significance as any of the other seven remaining games on the schedule.

His players know better.

“Yesterday he spoke a little bit,” Redman said. “You could tell he had a little extra. He really wants to go out there and get this win. You know it means a lot more to him.”

BossChief
11-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I would LOVE to have Haley back as our head coach. He is everything that people here say they want in our future head coach. He just got a bad rap around here because people expected him to be able to consistently not only replicate 2010, but improve upon it. Its clearly evident that he got the MAX out of this team.

Brock
11-08-2012, 11:45 PM
He got something out of the team. It just looks like a lot because they're now getting nothing out of it.

BossChief
11-08-2012, 11:49 PM
If Haley had a QB in KC, he would have been a 15 year coach here. Some team is gonna make a GREAT hire if he is given another chance.

Too bad that wont be us.

Dave Lane
11-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Here's the problem with Romeo as a coach...

"Todd was a guy, he stayed on you," Chiefs wide receiver Dexter McCluster said. "He had a sense of humor, but if you were doing good, he'd let you know. If you were doing bad, he'd let you know."

Count Alex's Wins
11-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Haley called Palko "third team QB"

LMAO

Ebolapox
11-09-2012, 12:49 AM
I miss haley.

fuck pioli.

RunKC
11-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Todd Haley is a good OC, but not HC. So often people forget that Todd Haley didn't have anyone on this team prepared when the season started last year. It wasn't just the QB. EVERYBODY looked like shit. He also yelled at the players so much that they tuned him the fuck out. Branden Alberts tweet the day Haley was fired is complete proof of that.

He's had success with 2 of the best QB's to be in the NFL in the last 20 years. That will make any OC look better then they really are.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Todd Haley is a good OC, but not HC. So often people forget that Todd Haley didn't have anyone on this team prepared when the season started last year. It wasn't just the QB. EVERYBODY looked like shit. He also yelled at the players so much that they tuned him the **** out. Branden Alberts tweet the day Haley was fired is complete proof of that.

He's had success with 2 of the best QB's to be in the NFL in the last 20 years. That will make any OC look better then they really are.

It was a lockout you dumb ****.

RunKC
11-09-2012, 12:57 AM

I'm sure Haley's flag football training camp had nothing to with this huh?
And how many other teams did the "no tackle training camp" regiment?

We ran a pussy training camp and sucked. We ran a pussy training camp again this year and what do you know! We suck! ROFL

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm sure Haley's flag football training camp had nothing to with this huh?
And how many other teams did the "no tackle training camp" regiment?

We ran a pussy training camp and sucked. We ran a pussy training camp again this year and what do you know! We suck! ROFL

But yet come week 9 the chiefs were in first.

Tribal Warfare
11-09-2012, 01:01 AM

He gambled with his training method that year specifically and got burned ( the ACL crew)

RunKC
11-09-2012, 01:06 AM
But yet come week 9 the chiefs were in first.

He beat such great teams as the Colts, Vikings, Faiders and we somehow won a game Rivers ****ed up.

The AFC West was a dumpster fire last year and we played one of the easiest schedules I've ever seen this franchise play.

KCtotheSB
11-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I hope the Steelers lay a 60 spot on these rejects.
....and I hate the goddamn Steelers.

stonedstooge
11-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Haley went through a lot of growing pains when he was here. Lots of stupid mistakes. A little more seasoning won't hurt him, that's for sure

rabblerouser
05-13-2013, 01:24 AM
He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

On.

The.

Mark.

Fruit Ninja
05-13-2013, 01:43 AM
bleh, didnt know it was from last year. haha

penbook
05-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 01:47 AM
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.IMO Bowe and DJ would have been good players either way, but I DID like Haley, would have been interesting to see what could have been.

Fruit Ninja
05-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Haley is the reason why D Bowe and Derrick Johnson are who they are. He got the most out of his players. He was a damn good coach. Just couldnt do anything because ***** tied his hands together.

Any GM that gives you Fucking Matt Cassel when your in rebuild mode is just destined for failure. It doesnt matter who it is.

Fruit Ninja
05-13-2013, 01:49 AM
IMO Bowe and DJ would have been good players either way, but I DID like Haley, would have been interesting to see what could have been.

Quite possibly, but He was hard with these 2 guys and they responded in a big way. DJ had been in the league for a little while and was NEVER close to what he is now. He made such a HUGE leap with Haley.

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Quite possibly, but He was hard with these 2 guys and they responded in a big way. DJ had been in the league for a little while and was NEVER close to what he is now. He made such a HUGE leap with Haley.That's a good point actually. I always liked Haley, but I guess we'll never know if he could have taken the team any further than the Wildcard round.

SeeingRed
05-13-2013, 07:58 AM
We play the Steelers this year?

Flachief58
05-13-2013, 08:23 AM
We play the Steelers this year?

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

-King-
05-13-2013, 08:25 AM

Yeah the fuck right. Bowe was a beast before Haley and I attribute DJs rise to Crennels defensive coaching.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
05-13-2013, 08:26 AM
The Haley love around here is fucking hilarious

BigMeatballDave
05-13-2013, 08:31 AM
The Haley love around here is fucking hilarious

So is the hate.

Neither side will let go.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Haley with two elite coords was a good mix. He brought toughness, discipline, and accountability to this team. Of course, and as pointed out, with Simple Jack at QB, it was never destined to amount to shit. I thought about this last night; the Chiefs need to stop blowing through coaches and especially coordinators. If the coaches and coords are effective and show promise, the FO needs to pay these fools and give them incentives to stick around. Only with some continuity will the Chiefs have a legit chance of competing in a Championship.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
05-13-2013, 10:36 AM

your and idiot

jd1020
05-13-2013, 10:40 AM
So is the hate.

Neither side will let go.

Pretty sure the Haley ball washers bumped this, but w/e.

chiefzilla1501
05-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Yeah the **** right. Bowe was a beast before Haley and I attribute DJs rise to Crennels defensive coaching.
Posted via Mobile Device

And yet DJ, berry, bowe... Most everybody got worse when haley left.

Here's what we know. Pioli didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. Pioli led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

In the end, haley was fired for not being better than. 500 with cassel and Palko at QB and without jamaal Charles. As I've said before, I don't know what coach we had in haley. I think he at least deserved a say in the schemes he wanted to run, his QB, some not all draft decisions, and at least one more season with a healthy jamaal Charles. Isn't that reasonable before saying he was good or bad?

DRU
05-13-2013, 01:56 PM
your and idiot

This makes me laugh.

Pasta Giant Meatball
05-13-2013, 07:23 PM

Here's what we know. ***** didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. ***** led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

In the end, haley was fired for not being better than. 500 with cassel and Palko at QB and without jamaal Charles. As I've said before, I don't know what coach we had in haley. I think he at least deserved a say in the schemes he wanted to run, his QB, some not all draft decisions, and at least one more season with a healthy jamaal Charles. Isn't that reasonable before saying he was good or bad?

No, he was fired because he was a complete buffoon and in over his head as a Head Coach.

Messier
05-13-2013, 07:26 PM

Here's what we know. ***** didn't let haley pick his players. He forced the 2-gap 3-4 and haley was furious about it. Haley wanted a new QB and was vetoed. ***** led a toxic atmosphere that most coaches have vocally said they wanted no part of.

This is all very silly.

Pasta Giant Meatball
05-13-2013, 07:32 PM
This is all very silly.

He's STILL swinging from Haley's nuts like mini Tarzan I see

crazycoffey
05-13-2013, 07:36 PM
irrelevant thread = irrelevant conversation. bad bump, hang him by the nuts on the 'ol aides tree

Masterchief
05-13-2013, 07:39 PM
wait...didn't he try to do that last season??