PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score

Pages : [1] 2

dmahurin
11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter said on SportsCenter that #Steelers OC Todd Haley "would not hesitate" to run up the score against the #Chiefs on MNF.

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't blame him. He was treated like crap.

durtyrute
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
http://www.thehypertexts.com/images/When%20Children%20Pray%20to%20God.jpg

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I don't blame him. He was treated like crap.

He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

pr_capone
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM
He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM

Now I really like Haley... I hope he hangs a 50 on us.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 12:25 PM

you need to just... stop.

i have yet to see you right about any topic regarding a Chiefs discussion. Like you aren't even in the ballpark of valid or accurate opinions.

milkman
11-07-2012, 12:25 PM

How did he sabotage the team?

Brock
11-07-2012, 12:26 PM
He's going to be out for blood.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2012, 12:27 PM

He tried to help the team. He didn't want Cassel as our starting QB, Pioli did.

ChiefsandO'sfan
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/awsome/grand/awsome-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-429.gif

mcaj22
you had to ask that question didn't you milkman, here is where the thread takes a turn into weirdoville when this guy responds with four paragraphs of how haley sabotaged the team with some connection to his personal life when he was a little kid getting beat up for lunch money or touched by his older brother or whatever the fuck weird shit this guy relates to Chiefs football.

Ceej
Now's the time to pick up Pittsburgh Steelers' players for your fantasy leagues!

loochy
11-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Everyone at arrowhead should show up with pro haley signs

Scorp

Sadly this is what most ignorant true fans think. :(

Marcellus
I didn't need to read a tweet from Schefter to know this.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM

Only to find that they aren't playing in KC...:)

NewChief
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Woodsponge=Blackbob

?

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 12:30 PM

except the game will be in pittsburg:p

milkman
11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Woodsponge=Blackbob

?

Yep.

loochy
11-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Only to find that they aren't playing in KC...:)

doh

loochy
11-07-2012, 12:32 PM
except the game will be in pittsburg:p

well they should do it anyway for the principle

BigCatDaddy
If would be awesome to get some "Haley" chants going if the game was in KC.

gblowfish
Don't blame him. One day we'll get even... I hope.

Fruit Ninja
Do your magic haley, we need these frauds fired. Drop that 50 piece on em.

jd1020
11-07-2012, 12:33 PM
This assumes Haley runs their offense.

Woodchuck
How did he sabotage the team?

He started Palko over Orton against NY. He threw the ball the first three plays of the game straight at Revis and Cromartie. He did it to spite Pioli. He did it in Clark's face. He was in control of who started and he was pissed.

Who know how many other things he fucked up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

We missed the playoff by one win.

You guys are crazy. He was a bad coach. I mean really bad and he was fired with cause and for a reason.

Oh well.

I am really interested to see how KC will respond. If the guys are fired up and out to kick his ass it will say alot. If they lay down for Haley it will also say alot.

I am picking Pittsburgh but I could see us winning this one.

Agent V
Haley is out for blood. I can't wait. Who better to help tear Cassel to pieces than the guy who was reluctantly saddled with him for years? Not that the Steeler defense needs much help. It'll be like Gruden vs. Oakland in the Super Bowl.

Easy 6
11-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Ruthlessraper is going to manhandle us right into the bathroom and have Haley stand guard at the door.

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 12:34 PM

FYP&QFT:p

Ace Gunner
11-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Haley is out for blood. I can't wait. Who better to help tear Cassel to pieces than the guy who was reluctantly saddled with him for years? Not that the Steeler defense needs much help. It'll be like Gruden vs. Oakland in the Super Bowl.

nice

BigCatDaddy
11-07-2012, 12:37 PM
He started Palko over Orton against NY. He threw the ball the first three plays of the game straight at Revis and Cromartie. He did it to spite Pioli. He did it in Clark's face. He was in control of who started and he was pissed.

Who know how many other things he ****ed up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

You guys are crazy. He was a bad coach. I mean really bad and he was fired with cause and for a reason.

Oh well.

I am really interested to see how KC will respond. If the guys are fired up and out to kick his ass it will say alot. If they lay down for Haley it will also say alot.

I must be getting grouchy in my old age because after 6 years of not having anyone on ignore you now get to join WhitlocksBabyMomma as the 2nd one is about a fucking week. Good bye FuckBob.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 12:38 PM

I so hope so.
I want him crushed...

Ace Gunner
well they should do it anyway for the principle

that is my BD and I am booked with meetings that day, but I am trying to weasel out of them and go to this game. I just want to tell Haley Clark fired the wrong guy in person and see him do that "much love" thing to a chiefs fan one more time:D

HemiEd
Now I really like Haley... I hope he hangs a 50 on us.

It is pretty much a guarantee.
Remember that 45 to 7 score the Steelers hung on the Chiefs? It was the Ty Law "slipped" game. This should be uglier than that.
Maybe it will make people forget the "Monday Night Meltdown."

DMAC
11-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Chiefs should do something else that hasn't happened since the 1920's...forfeit.

theelusiveeightrop
11-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Hope ESPN keeps a camera on Haley at all times and cuts to him as often as possible.

ChiTown
11-07-2012, 12:40 PM
I have no problem with that. Matter of fact, the worse it gets for us on the Field of Play, the more likely it would appear that we will see action (firing) with the HC and GM.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 12:40 PM

Do you think Pitt will want to beat the shit out of us for Haley? I don't think the players are in love with him. He better be careful and keep it toned down imo. They better make the playoffs if he wants to keep his job.

I mean he has one of the strongest arms and fastest receivers in football and he has comepletely cut the deep passing game. In KC, he had a weak armed QB with slow receivers and he tried to to force it down the field.

I know he is supposed to be lengthening Ben's career but, if they don't make the playoffs, he will take the fall imo.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 12:42 PM
I miss Haley. I pray the Steelers kill the Chiefs.....can't believe I just said that, but it's the truth. This is the worse team I or any of us have ever supported, besides the Royals.

jettio
11-07-2012, 12:42 PM
I had doubts about Haley, but the Rooneys and Tomlin seem to have great people skills and if they felt comfortable taking a chance on Haley, I think time will prove that Haley is a lot better coach than Pioli is a GM.

I have to say I was stunned when the KC Star lead article on opening day 2011 was whether or not Haley was on the hot seat and coaching for his job.

I think Cassel gets more blame than he earns, but it must be heaven for Haley to call plays for Big Ben after his QB options in KC.

milkman
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM

Who know how many other things he ****ed up? How about training camp? He was a god damn angry golfer. He was Happy Gilmore. He was a joke.

Oh well.

So, without any real clue as to why he made the decisions he made, you are just assuming that he made those decisions out of spite.

If you someone can tell me with absolute certainty that Haley felt comfortable that Orton had injested enough of the playbook to start him, then I'll buy that stupid argument.

And who were they going to throw the ball to if they want to avoid Revis and Cromartie?

Bowe and Breaston were (and still are) our best receivers.

I'd rather attck with our strengths than with our weaknesses.

And beyond those things, you got shit to support the idea that Haley sabotaged this team.

So, at the end of the day, all you have is shit.

Old Dog
Hey Woodsponge, would you like to go to the Pittsburgh zoo? There's an exhibit I would REALLY like for you to see. I'll even lift you up where you can see it really well.

RedNFeisty

You really are a dipshit, aren't you? :spock:

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Chiefs should do something else that hasn't happened since the 1920's...forfeit.

Now way, I want the see the team distroyed on the field. I want to see the nutsacks that won't lead, cry. I want the HC to cry from getting hit hard in the nuts.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey Woodsponge, would you like to go to the Pittsburgh zoo? There's an exhibit I would REALLY like for you to see. I'll even lift you up where you can see it really well.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2colbb8.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3oqgNadj1r8kgbfo1_400.gif

whoman69
11-07-2012, 12:53 PM

Change the tinfoil in your hat.

milkman
11-07-2012, 12:53 PM
You really are a dipshit, aren't you? :spock:

That'a girl.

Molitoth
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM

Oh well.

You are so fucking retarded. Your mother should've chained you to the bed.

soopamanluva
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM
55-10. The chefs are always good for a garbage TD

soopamanluva
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
And they tried to fire him with cause....it didnt work.

whoman69
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
http://usedbooksblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/magic-8-ball-better-not-tell-you-now.jpg

SNR
11-07-2012, 12:56 PM
That would be the greatest present Haley could possibly give us. Like Odysseus coming back rape faces and save us all from our own destruction.

New World Order

Pioli treated him like garbage and then the KC faithful wanted to run him out of town for limiting Cassel. I hope he drops 50+.

QuikSsurfer
http://i.minus.com/irAHjVzOwYSUQ.gif

SNR
11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
If Todd Haley's 80-point win is what gets Pioli and RAC fucking fired the next day, please do it, Todd.

You get revenge on the assholes who made your life miserable, and you free us all from their bullshit.

Bwana
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
I didn't need to read a tweet from Schefter to know this.

Exactly

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
That'a girl.

You know, I always say it like I see it! LMAO

pr_capone
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM

Oh well.

Yes, EVERYONE else is wrong but you are right.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2012, 01:05 PM

LMAO

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes, EVERYONE else is wrong but you are right.

That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

If they lay down for him, it will say they think he got the shaft.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM

Your idiocy knows no bounds

Brock
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

TheGuardian
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother fucking Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

rabblerouser

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

^THIS

The Bad Guy

He sabotaged the team? Not the shit pile of talent the GM put out there?

This team overachieved with Haley. Get fucked.

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
He started Palko over Orton against NY.Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

Yeah, he's really having a lot of difficulty coordinating a team now. He's had about 5 different RBs and the Steelers continue to run the ball successfully.

All Weis? That's fucking hilarious.

Honestly, if you told me Santa Claus didn't exist, I'd have to believe the opposite by default.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

Why are you trying to reason with the unreasonable?

I hope BlackBob dislocates his finger so he can't type his garbage anymore.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM

None of that means jack shit.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Maybe they don't like losing. Maybe they want to keep their jobs.

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

loochy
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

YEAH STUPID

TEX
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM

When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM

LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:33 PM
When do the Chiefs ever win one of these grudge matches? They ALWAYS GET OWNED. They will come out and look like the poorly assembled badly coached terrible team that they are.

Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

RunKC
11-07-2012, 01:35 PM
You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Please tell me you people are smarter than this...

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM

It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Mr. Laz
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

It's safer for everyone concerned if i just don't watch it.

TEX
11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
It's gonna be a RAPE.

Plus, the QB in Pitt has experience in that department.

Go Todd Haley!!! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!

Yep. LOL!

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
You would have to be a god damned moron to not see that Todd Haley completely went full on mutiny on this team in New York last year.

Great post and I agree. They are in denial.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 01:38 PM
LOL, I bet I have played sports at a higher level than anyone here. I have coached, played, captained and am currently involved. Some of you might even know who I am.

LMAOLMAO

By all means, tell us more!!

Let me guess, you're the defensive coordinator for the Georgia Bulldogs!? Care to be more specific? I mean you did already share with us about your most personal event ever in getting molested. Surely you can spare some details about your athletic prowess and success with us lowly peons.

So if you really have nothing to hide, why don't you go ahead and tell us where you accomplished all of these wonderful things! it would probably help people gain a lot of respect for you and you could make friends!

rabblerouser

ROFL

Well, good thing they all like Romeo!!

Woodchuck
.... and a good 80% of the people on this board will be cheering every point. 4321

which is why, for the 1st time in almost 20 years, i won't be watching the Chiefs game.

The first time they showed that idiotic POS Haley celebrating a scored against my Chiefs i will seriously want to shoot somebody.

Record it man. I would give us a 40% chance.

TEX
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Like the year we beat Pittsburgh or the year we beat Green Bay?

Like yes. And were they "grudge" matches? I'm talkning about games where we have a revenge motive. I can't remeber one.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Great post and I agree. They are in denial.
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Drop_kicked.gif (http://www.holytaco.com/holy-tacos-midnight-gifs-2/drop_kicked/)

scho63
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.thehypertexts.com/images/When%20Children%20Pray%20to%20God.jpg

ROFLROFLROFL

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM

Record it due. We got a 40% chance in this one.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
I mean, you can PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone...I'll probably just laugh at your version of "high-level athletics".

Also, LOL @ you thinking sharing about your athletics info is more personal than stories about you being molested as a child.

BoneKrusher
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
if i were Todd Haley, i'd go for 70 at least.

Count Zarth
11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
DO WHAT MUST BE DONE, LORD HALEY

http://www.stardestroyer.net/ROTS/Palpatine-1.jpg

milkman
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM

What you just said makes me think you have never done any of those things. Emotion is huge in sports. This team was a blocked FG away from winning the AFC West last year. With Haley they had no chance. IF and I mean IF he was sabatoging them, they will be out for blood. I have no doubt.

Romeo's locker room speeech will be all about it. Emotion is huge. Look at the Colts man.

Sure thing, Tommy.

LMAO

DBOSHO
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Im well aware that this would never happen

What if we got a new gm with a good pedigree and haley was willing to come back...

Would you take him?

milkman
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM

What if we got a new gm with a good pedigree and haley was willing to come back...

Would you take him?

I believed then, and still believe, Haley with the right GM would be on his way to becoming one of the best coaches in the league.

I absolutely would take him back.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 01:50 PM
I believed then, and still believe, Haley with the right GM would be on his way to becoming one of the best coaches in the league.

I agree with the old Milkman...

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM

Do you honestly think he will ever get another shot after what he did in KC? I'm not going to go into but, seriously?

You think Pioli made a good hire when he got Haley?

Aidan
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
the real question is, should we run it up on them when it's a blowout?

Flachief58
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I mean, you can PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone...I'll probably just laugh at your version of "high-level athletics".

Also, LOL @ you thinking sharing about your athletics info is more personal than stories about you being molested as a child.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-w0dCn74Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m-w0dCn74Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

cyborgtable
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Do you honestly think he will ever get another shot after what he did in KC? I'm not going to go into but, seriously?

Hell yes he will. It will probably take a little while but Pete Carrol got another chance as many other coaches who have never done anything. He got to the playoffs with Matt fucking Cassel

fire_egoli
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM
GET A BLIMP IN PITTSBURGH THAT SAYS: BRING HALEY TO KC 2013

pr_capone
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM

Yup

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 01:56 PM

Come on, it is for the greater good and you know we should still have Haley.

I'll be happy to let you bitch slap me if it makes you feel better. But, you know I'm right deep down in side.

Reerun_KC

Absolfuckinglutely he will and he should.

You would have to be a complete ball washing moron to think he shouldnt based on his time here in KC...

Coogs

What exactly did Haley do so bad in KC? Played the guy... Palko... that Pioli gave him when Pioli's other guy... Gus... went down. And won a game in what everyone said at the beginning of the season that was one of the most brutal stretches of games for any team in the entire NFL last season. Patriots, Jets, Steelers, Bears, and Packers.

Marcellus

Herm is that you?

Sorter
11-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Hell no. Herm would run circles around this guy mentally.

durtyrute
11-07-2012, 02:00 PM

Would you take him?

I was going to ask this same question and hell to the muthafukin yea I would take him back.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Absol****inglutely he will and he should.

You would have to be a complete ball washing moron to think he shouldnt based on his time here in KC...

All personal feelings aside, I don't think it's very likely. Mainly because of the way he ran the training camp last year and the way he went to the Star immediately after being fired.

Even though I believe him about all the wire tapping and controling etc., he
looked pretty crazy after that. Most of the country thinks he's a nut case. My friends here in Atlanta make fun of him all the time.

If he gets fired from Pittsburgh, I can't see him ever working in the NFL again. He is lucky to have that job imo and it's because of his dad.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:01 PM
I was going to ask this same question and hell to the muthafukin yea I would take him back.

in a heartbeat.

I miss him.

Bump
11-07-2012, 02:02 PM
I hope so, I hope we lose by 40 points every single game from here on out. How could that not get pioli fired?

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:03 PM

Hell to the no and it will never happen. If Clark does something controversial, it will be to keep Pioli.

durtyrute
11-07-2012, 02:04 PM
in a heartbeat.

I miss him.

He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we fucked it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

rabblerouser
If he gets fired from Pittsburgh, I can't see him ever working in the NFL again. He is lucky to have that job imo and it's because of his dad.

Damn it, Pioli - Haley was linked to several OC jobs.

He took the one on a SB contender...that had a QB...and an established front office in place.

Shouldn't you get back to cutting/resigning mediocre safteies and TEs??

durtyrute
Hell to the no and it will never happen. If Clark does something controversial, it will be to keep Pioli.

I agree that it will never happen, but damn I wish it would.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

I know.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:07 PM
He cared about this team and it showed. We had our chance to have "our coach" for the next 10-15 years and we ****ed it up. Now, we will bring in some damn retread who will never truly be our coach.

I loved Haley. Loved his passion. Loved his determination. Loved his anger.

TEX
11-07-2012, 02:08 PM

I also got a kick out of him going full retard at times. ROFL

durtyrute
11-07-2012, 02:08 PM

This and rep

DJJasonp
11-07-2012, 02:09 PM
If we win this game.......its only because Haley forgot to throw his old phone away....and Pioli still has it tapped.

milkman

Yes, I think Pioli made a good hire.

But I also think that he had no other viable options the way it all played out, and the short list he had to work from to begin with.

Haley was the only viable candidate left when Pioli finally got around to making a choice.

The rest of the candidates had already been snapped up.

All personal feelings aside, I don't think it's very likely. Mainly because of the way he ran the training camp last year and the way he went to the Star immediately after being fired.

looked pretty crazy after that. Most of the country thinks he's a nut case. My friends here in Atlanta make fun of him all the time.

We've talked about this before.

Haley got a chance to interview for the job because of his dad's ties to the Steelers, but the Steelers aren't the best run organization in the NFL because they do favors.

They make sound business and football decisions.

They didn't hire Haley because of his dad.
They hired Haley because they saw him as the very best guy for the job.

RedNFeisty
Hell no. Herm would run circles around this guy mentally.

Herm sucked ass.

durtyrute
11-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Herm sucked ass.

I'd like to bring Herm back as a scout.

milkman
11-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Herm sucked ass.

Yes he did.

But Crennel sucks the shit out of the ass that Herman fucking Edwards is sucking.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
This and rep Xoxoxo!! Nothing better than a coach with anger issues that has brains.

I also got a kick out of him going full retard at times. ROFL

Loved it. He knew what needed to be done and if the boys didn't follow they got theirs asses tore apart.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Herm sucked ass.

That's what makes this amazing. :)

Count Zarth
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Todd Haley is a dick!

A reckless, arrogant, stupid dick.

And the Chiefs are pussies. And Scott Pioli is an asshole.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything.

Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this:

If you don't let Haley fuck this asshole...

http://a.fn.fncdn.com/images/content/4/201204091412/pbvwxj.jpg

We're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes he did.

But Crennel sucks the shit out of the ass that Herman ****ing Edwards is sucking.

Oh, you are so very correct my dear Milkman!! I bet someone some day will find Herm and Crennel in bed together at some shotty hotel!

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Todd Haley is a dick!

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything.

Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

If you don't let Haley **** this asshole...

WOW...I so want to give you rep. I think that was the most intellegent thing you have said in a year! Nearly made me wet!

Coogs
11-07-2012, 02:15 PM
I bet someone some day will find Herm and Crennel in bed together at some shotty hotel!

That is a mental picture that I don't want to have! :shake:

QuikSsurfer
11-07-2012, 02:16 PM
WOW...I so want to give you rep. I think that was the most intellegent thing you have said in a year! Nearly made me wet!

Wasn't that original -- ever see Team America?

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:18 PM
That is a mental picture that I don't want to have! :shake:

Well duh, it's a terrible image no one wants, that's why I said it.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Wasn't that original -- ever see Team America?

Nope, don't know who Team America is.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Todd Haley is a dick!

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything.

Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

If you don't let Haley **** this asshole...

ROFL

Flachief58
I'd like to bring Herm back as a scout.

This. The man knows talent when he sees it. Too bad he sucks elephant ass at coaching

Woodchuck
Haley got a chance to interview for the job because of his dad's ties to the Steelers, but the Steelers aren't the best run organization in the NFL because they do favors.

They make sound business and football decisions.

They didn't hire Haley because of his dad.
They hired Haley because they saw him as the very best guy for the job.

I mostly agree except for this. They owed his Dad a favor. It's all speculation of course but I believe Dick sold them on his son.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:22 PM

Why? Where did it get us? Maybe it would have worked if he had actually played football instead of golf. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

This is the sort of argument that blows my mind. Can anyone remember what it was like last September. The training camp? The Weis debacle? The playcalling system? It was bad and I mean really bad.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 02:26 PM
. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

He certainly had nothing to do with the development of Keyshawn, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston, Bowe, etc. Worst WR coach evaaa!!!!

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Why? Where did it get us? Maybe it would have worked if he had actually played football instead of golf. He is not meant to be a pro coach period imo. He should be a golf coach for real.

This is the sort of argument that blows my mind. Can anyone remember what it was like last September. The training camp? The Weis debacle? The playcalling system? It was bad and I mean really bad.

That was all PIOLI, Pioli.

Why not let Haley CALL HIS OWN plays??? Those plays calls were going through Muir and Zorn...BECAUSE HALEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH CASSEL.

Haley hated his QB - with good reason.

From there, everything was fucked.

And that's YOUR fault, Pioli.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
it got us more touchdowns and wins than we have with Daboll and Romeo, that's for sure

Haley was able to take shitty talent and make them a little better than what they actually and clearly are.

milkman
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
I mostly agree except for this. They owed his Dad a favor. It's all speculation of course but I believe Dick sold them on his son.

They owed his dad a favor?

Sure thing, Tommy.

Even were that true, they aren't going to make a football decision as important as that to pay a fovor.

Marcellus
11-07-2012, 02:30 PM

Sure thing, Tommy.

Even were that true, they aren't going to make a football decision as important as that to pay a fovor.

I would have agreed with you up until recently but now I think that's about as good a reasoning as any other decision Pioli has made.

Probably owed Tyson Jackson's mom a favor too.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:30 PM

And now Rapelisberger is having his best statistical season ever.

Dick Haley probably asked his son for that special favor, as a return for the Rooney's hiring his boy...

HE TOOK THE ARIZONA FUCKING CARDINALS TO THE SUPERBOWL.

NO ONE had ever done that...and the Cards ain't SNIFFED greatness since he left.

He leaves KC, Pitt's offense is suddenly fucking Air Coryell, the most efficient offense in the NFL.

Yeah, he's a terrible coach, never get another job.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:31 PM
I would have agreed with you up until recently but now I think that's about as good a reasoning as any other decision Pioli has made.

Probably owed Tyson Jackson's mom a favor too.

He says the Rooneys hired Haley in Pit as a favor to Dick Haley.

Which is totally fucking asinine.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:31 PM

Our Team still didn't make it to the playoff's, but at least we had a coach that wore his passion on his sleeve. When the boys didn't play up to par, they got thier asses reamed. There was no slack given.

I'm happy you have your opinion and I will not fault you for it. But, it does suck. Haley was the best coach we have had since Schottenheimer, but Schottenhiermer gave us and himself the curse of the Marty ball.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:42 PM
He certainly had nothing to do with the development of Keyshawn, Fitz, Boldin, Breaston, Bowe, etc. Worst WR coach evaaa!!!!

Those guys were terrible until Haley got his hand on them! Imagine what Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Chris Carter could have been man?

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Why not let Haley CALL HIS OWN plays??? Those plays calls were going through Muir and Zorn...BECAUSE HALEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO DEAL WITH CASSEL.

Then why take the job? Why not quit? That's a bad try man. Also, he did call the plays his first year and it was horrible. Again, he didn't know how to run the ball and we didn't get a rushing TD until week 8.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Our Team still didn't make it to the playoff's, but at least we had a coach that wore his passion on his sleeve. When the boys didn't play up to par, they got thier asses reamed. There was no slack given.

I'm happy you have your opinion and I will not fault you for it. But, it does suck. Haley was the best coach we have had since Schottenheimer, but Schottenhiermer gave us and himself the curse of the Marty ball.

I respect your opinion too man. I like passion and emotion. I was just talking about how important it is. The thing is that only works when you win. Haley is just like Rex Ryan in a sense. He went all in and failed imo. The ass reaming only worked when there were results.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 02:46 PM
"I think Todd is a great coach. He's fun to play for. Everybody says he's a hard ass and this, that and the third, but at the end of the day when Todd came in the locker room he'd give you the biggest hug. He wanted it so bad for us. He prepared so much and he pushed us. I remember after the NFC championship game" -- a 32-25 win by the Cardinals against the Philadelphia Eagles that put Arizona in Super Bowl XLIII against the Steelers after the '08 season -- "he was in tears. Those moments are what I'll remember." -Larry Fitz

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/ron-cook/erroneous-perceptions-dog-haley-214922/#ixzz2BZl42NoS

Your idiocy continues to amaze me. I hope you haven't reproduced.

RedNFeisty
I respect your opinion too man. I like passion and emotion. I was just talking about how important it is. The thing is that only works when you win. Haley is just like Rex Ryan in a sense. He went all in and failed imo. The ass reaming only worked when there were results.

But Haley got results with the talent he had. It is what is.

rabblerouser
Those guys were terrible until Haley got his hand on them! Imagine what Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Chris Carter could have been man?

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Then why take the job? Why not quit? That's a bad try man. Also, he did call the plays his first year and it was horrible. Again, he didn't know how to run the ball and we didn't get a rushing TD until week 8.

He tried to get Pioli to bring Hasslbeck in before 2011 - documented fact.

Pioli said no, stuck him with Cassel, and Palko...and you know the rest of the story.

He n

RedNFeisty
11-07-2012, 02:48 PM
I truly believe Haley was one of the best coaches the Chiefs ever had. I would give anything to have him back again.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:48 PM

ROFL

Sorter knows Football!

Pioli said no, stuck him with Cassel, and Palko...and you know the rest of the story.

He needed a QB. And his GM had his ego so fucking tied to Matt Cassel, that Pioli would rather fire the coach than to bench the QB that everyone from Bill Parcells to Dick Haley knew was never gonna cut mustard.

FACT.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
it got us more touchdowns and wins than we have with Daboll and Romeo, that's for sure

Haley was able to take shitty talent and make them a little better than what they actually and clearly are.

How does 2009 stack up to this year when Haley was calling the plays? That would be interesting to see.

Sure thing, Tommy.

Yeah, they owed his dad an interview. They probably liked him and hired him but, he got his foot in the door because of daddy in my opinion.

And now Rapelisberger is having his best statistical season ever.

Dick Haley probably asked his son for that special favor, as a return for the Rooney's hiring his boy...

HE TOOK THE ARIZONA ****ING CARDINALS TO THE SUPERBOWL.

NO ONE had ever done that...and the Cards ain't SNIFFED greatness since he left.

He leaves KC, Pitt's offense is suddenly ****ing Air Coryell, the most efficient offense in the NFL.

Yeah, he's a terrible coach, never get another job.

It's not about stats. He has taken the explosiveness out of the most explosive offense in the league imo.

Wisenhunt, the long time Steelers OC took the Cardinals to the Superbowl.

They haven't sniffed greatness since Boldin, Dansby, Warner, and Rolle left.

I guess I see things much differently.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
With Haley : Beat Chicago (with Tyler Palko)
Without Haley : lose badly to everyone

duh

cyborgtable
11-07-2012, 02:52 PM

I fail to see any Todd Haley in Rex Ryan. I would kill for Rex to go all Haley and ream some of our soft ass team

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:52 PM

He needed a QB. And his GM had his ego so ****ing tied to Matt Cassel, that Pioli would rather fire the coach than to bench the QB that everyone from Bill Parcells to Dick Haley knew was never gonna cut mustard.

FACT.

It's not a fact. It was a radio thing or something and it was completely disproven.

First of all, we could have never afforded Hasselback. He cost alot of money. Second, Cassel was coming off a 27 TD 7 Int year. No GM was going to put 50% of the cap into the QB position for Cassel and Hasselback. You can look it up if you don't believe me. It was disproven and there was another reason that I can't remember.

mcaj22
11-07-2012, 02:54 PM
we have been like 30 million under the cap every year for 4 years since Pioli got here and we cant afford Hasselback?

LOL are you ****ing high?

Sorter
11-07-2012, 02:55 PM
It's not a fact. It was a radio thing or something and it was completely disproven.

First of all, we could have never afforded Hasselback. He cost alot of money. Second, Cassel was coming off a 27 TD 7 Int year. No GM was going to put 50% of the cap into the QB position for Cassel and Hasselback. You can look it up if you don't believe me. It was disproven and there was another reason that I can't remember.

LMAO, he signed a 3 year/20M contract.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
With Haley : Beat Chicago (with Tyler Palko)
Without Haley : lose badly to everyone

duh

What? The season turned around the second he left.

I fail to see any Todd Haley in Rex Ryan. I would kill for Rex to go all Haley and ream some of our soft ass team

They are both more bust than boom. They both wrote checks their asses couldn't cash. They had different styles but, the point is they both got the team to believe.

For a minute.

People like to think Haley was like Cowher but he really was missing Cowher's biggest motivator and that was respect. Haley could never have that because he never played the game.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 02:59 PM
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/matt-hasselbeck/

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 03:10 PM

Oh well.

You do understand the soft preseason was all on Pioli. Didn't want any of his stuff to get hurt plus he was setting Haley up to fail. Mostly because he is irrational and is borderline insane.

Now I see why you agree with Pioli

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 03:12 PM
I truly believe Haley was one of the best coaches the Chiefs ever had. I would give anything to have him back again.

Seconded. If Dr. Evil doesn't totally fuck him over I think he would have flourished.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 03:18 PM
You do understand the soft preseason was all on Pioli. Didn't want any of his stuff to get hurt plus he was setting Haley up to fail. Mostly because he is irrational and is borderline insane.

Now I see why you agree with Pioli

Dude...he IS Pioli.

He works for Chiefs PR, guaranteed.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Seconded. If Dr. Evil doesn't totally **** him over I think he would have flourished.

Triad that motherfucker back up in here.

Todd Haley is the man.

That should be the next banner : "Fire Piloi; Bring Back Haley!"

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Record it due. We got a 40% chance in this one.

A 40% chance of what?

Honestly, if you can dress yourself every day then you have to consider it a 100% successful day.

FAX
11-07-2012, 03:21 PM
I have to admit, there's a certain sad satisfaction knowing that more and more people are beginning to realize that Haley wasn't the devil. Personally, I think he did this team a lot of good ... benching DJ, getting on Bowe's case, improving the conditioning, working with Mark Coswell ... he figured out a way to get these dipwits to focus and play. I, for one, am sorry he's gone and sincerely believe we fired the wrong guy.

FAX

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Dave Skretta ‏@APdaveskretta

DJ on Todd Haley: "He knows pretty much all of us, our strengths and weakness, but at the same time, he's not playing." #Chiefs

FAX
11-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Is anybody else sick of the phrase, "at the same time"? It's worn freaking out, man. Worse even than "at the end of the day".

Every single time Mark Coswell says it, I want to whack him in the teeth with a rat carcass.

FAX

Munson
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
I hope Haley drops 50+ points on us. Show the world what a piece of shit Pioli is. If all goes well, Clark fires Pioli the morning after. :clap:

C-Mac
11-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Todd Haley

Former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley, now the offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers, hasn’t publicly expressed his thoughts on facing his former team on Monday night.

But Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can sense something extra is stirring in Haley, who was let go by the Chiefs last December.

“He wants to win every game, as we all do,” Roethlisberger said on Wednesday morning. “But without him saying it, you can see it … anytime you’ve got a guy on your team who used to play for another team, there’s always a little incentive that you want to win for that guy.

“We haven’t practiced yet, but throughout meetings and stuff, you can kind of see it a little bit. I don’t think he’s admitted it yet.”

Roethlisberger, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, said the Steelers haven’t seen much of the yelling and screaming that marked Haley’s time in Kansas City during 2009-11.

“He knew coming here that this team is a veteran group,” Roethlisberger said of the Steelers, 5-3. “The Steelers in general have always done it a certain way for a long time, and he just wanted to come in and continue that tradition, and that’s what he’s been doing.”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin toned down the rhetoric.

“It’s not Todd vs. the Chiefs, and I think Todd understands that,” Tomlin said. “He’s been in this business a long time. We’ve got a job to do this weekend.”

No bad blood

A survey of the Chiefs locker room didn’t reveal any animosity toward Haley as they prepared to face their former coach.

“We bumped heads just like any other coach,” safety Eric Berry said. “Football is a passionate game, and a lot of emotions go back and forth, but at the end of the day, I felt like he had my best interests. Football is competitive, but there still is a lot of respect for him.”

Berry doesn’t expect Haley to try to roll up the score just because it’s against the Chiefs.

“I expect that from everybody,” Berry said. “This is the NFL. Everybody, every week is a juggernaut bout. I expect a lot of stuff from any offensive coordinator to try to win games and put up points.”

Gibbs influence on defense

Gary Gibbs, elevated from linebackers coach to defensive coordinator, is putting an emphasis on creating turnovers. The Chiefs have given the ball away a league-most 29 times, and the defense has taken the ball just nine times for a league-worst minus-20 differential.

Only three teams, Pittsburgh and Dallas with eight, and Indianapolis, three, have fewer takeaways than the Chiefs.

“A lot of people put a lot of pressure on our offense,” said Berry, who had an interception last week at San Diego, “but we haven’t been causing (many) turnovers. We can help them out in a lot of different situations as well, giving them a short field and opportunities to score.”

Ziggy Hood’s role

Former Missouri defensive lineman Ziggy Hood, the Steelers’ first-round draft pick in 2009, has started all eight games for Pittsburgh and had two quarterback pressures last week against the Giants and blocked an extra point against Washington on Oct. 28, the first by the Steelers since 2003.

“Ziggy comes to work every day,” Tomlin said. “Some people dread some of the things that come along with being a football player … a professional athlete … I think Ziggy embraces it. He genuinely enjoys practicing, training, working out. It’s a winning edge for him.”

No trap game

The Steelers, 5-3, are riding high after last week’s road win against the Giants and will face AFC North rival Baltimore, 6-2, on Nov. 18. So it would seem the Steelers could have a letdown against the Chiefs, 1-7.

Not so, said Roethlisberger, whose team has played just three home games this season.

“We’re excited to finally get to come home,” Roethlisberger said. “It feels like we never play at home anymore. We’re on the road so much. We’re excited to come home and play in front of our fans. We want to put on a great game for them. That’s the way I’m approaching it. A lot of the guys are excited to come home and play in front of our fans.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/07/3905125/roethlisberger-senses-haleys-desire.html#storylink=cpy

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 03:35 PM
I hope Haley drops 50+ points on us. Show the world what a piece of shit Pioli is. If all goes well, Clark fires Pioli the morning after. :clap:

Yep.

I'm hoping the Steelers break the NFL single-game pionts record.

3rd&48ers
11-07-2012, 03:41 PM
What would be funny is if Ben broke his leg trying to do it for Haley

Sorter
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Polamalu is scared shitless of Maneri from last year.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Would you people quit quoting dimchuck wetpants. Many people have him on ignore because his useless drivel ruins threads.

Don't Feed the Troll!

Stanley Nickels
11-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Is anybody else sick of the phrase, "at the same time"? It's worn freaking out, man. Worse even than "at the end of the day".

Every single time Mark Coswell says it, I want to whack him in the teeth with a rat carcass.

FAX

It is what it is, Mr. FAX. :D

Ebolapox
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I'd like them to hang a 70-burger on us. DO IT! DO IT!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
How in the world did they lose to the Faid?

Tribal Warfare
11-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs (http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/07/3905125/roethlisberger-senses-haleys-desire.html)
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Former Chiefs head coach Todd Haley, now the offensive coordinator for the Pittsburgh Steelers, hasn’t publicly expressed his thoughts on facing his former team on Monday night.

But Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can sense something extra is stirring in Haley, who was let go by the Chiefs last December.

“He wants to win every game, as we all do,” Roethlisberger said on Wednesday morning. “But without him saying it, you can see it … anytime you’ve got a guy on your team who used to play for another team, there’s always a little incentive that you want to win for that guy.

“We haven’t practiced yet, but throughout meetings and stuff, you can kind of see it a little bit. I don’t think he’s admitted it yet.”

Roethlisberger, a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, said the Steelers haven’t seen much of the yelling and screaming that marked Haley’s time in Kansas City during 2009-11.

“He knew coming here that this team is a veteran group,” Roethlisberger said of the Steelers, 5-3. “The Steelers in general have always done it a certain way for a long time, and he just wanted to come in and continue that tradition, and that’s what he’s been doing.”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin toned down the rhetoric.

“It’s not Todd vs. the Chiefs, and I think Todd understands that,” Tomlin said. “He’s been in this business a long time. We’ve got a job to do this weekend.”

No bad blood

A survey of the Chiefs locker room didn’t reveal any animosity toward Haley as they prepared to face their former coach.

“We bumped heads just like any other coach,” safety Eric Berry said. “Football is a passionate game, and a lot of emotions go back and forth, but at the end of the day, I felt like he had my best interests. Football is competitive, but there still is a lot of respect for him.”

Berry doesn’t expect Haley to try to roll up the score just because it’s against the Chiefs.

“I expect that from everybody,” Berry said. “This is the NFL. Everybody, every week is a juggernaut bout. I expect a lot of stuff from any offensive coordinator to try to win games and put up points.”

Gibbs influence on defense

Gary Gibbs, elevated from linebackers coach to defensive coordinator, is putting an emphasis on creating turnovers. The Chiefs have given the ball away a league-most 29 times, and the defense has taken the ball just nine times for a league-worst minus-20 differential.

Only three teams, Pittsburgh and Dallas with eight, and Indianapolis, three, have fewer takeaways than the Chiefs.

“A lot of people put a lot of pressure on our offense,” said Berry, who had an interception last week at San Diego, “but we haven’t been causing (many) turnovers. We can help them out in a lot of different situations as well, giving them a short field and opportunities to score.”

Ziggy Hood’s role

Former Missouri defensive lineman Ziggy Hood, the Steelers’ first-round draft pick in 2009, has started all eight games for Pittsburgh and had two quarterback pressures last week against the Giants and blocked an extra point against Washington on Oct. 28, the first by the Steelers since 2003.

“Ziggy comes to work every day,” Tomlin said. “Some people dread some of the things that come along with being a football player … a professional athlete … I think Ziggy embraces it. He genuinely enjoys practicing, training, working out. It’s a winning edge for him.”

No trap game

The Steelers, 5-3, are riding high after last week’s road win against the Giants and will face AFC North rival Baltimore, 6-2, on Nov. 18. So it would seem the Steelers could have a letdown against the Chiefs, 1-7.

Not so, said Roethlisberger, whose team has played just three home games this season.

“We’re excited to finally get to come home,” Roethlisberger said. “It feels like we never play at home anymore. We’re on the road so much. We’re excited to come home and play in front of our fans. We want to put on a great game for them. That’s the way I’m approaching it. A lot of the guys are excited to come home and play in front of our fans.”

Injury report

Chiefs defensive end Glenn Dorsey (calf) and quarterback Brady Quinn (concussion) did not practice on Wednesday. Quinn has been ruled out for Monday’s game. Tight end Steve Manari (ankle) said he participated fully in practice.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
I have to admit, there's a certain sad satisfaction knowing that more and more people are beginning to realize that Haley wasn't the devil. Personally, I think he did this team a lot of good ... benching DJ, getting on Bowe's case, improving the conditioning, working with Mark Coswell ... he figured out a way to get these dipwits to focus and play. I, for one, am sorry he's gone and sincerely believe we fired the wrong guy.

FAX
I agree. Especially the part about the team being a bunch of dipwits.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Obligatory Q

JohnnyHammersticks
11-07-2012, 04:39 PM
I would give up my first-born son to see a post-game, on-field handshake between Haley and Pioli after the Steelers hang 50 on us.

KC Tattoo
11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=C-Mac;9096430]Roethlisberger senses Haley’s desire to beat Chiefs
By RANDY COVITZ
The Kansas City Star
Todd Haley

No bad blood

--

We all do Berry we all do. It's an expectation to see our beloved Chiefs to have the score run up on them.

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 04:53 PM
I would give up my first-born son to see a post-game, on-field handshake between Haley and Pioli after the Steelers hang 50 on us.

Pioli's a fucking PUSSY and won't even go to the field once the ball is kicked.

stonedstooge
11-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Pioli's a ****ing PUSSY and won't even go to the field once the ball is kicked.

I'd laugh my ass off if Monday night they show Pisoli, and he has a couple of his CIA goons with him

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 05:04 PM
I'd laugh my ass off if Monday night they show Pisoli, and he has a couple of his CIA goons with him

Sure - who do you think is accompanying him to Mass or Maine to eat fresh libster after the game?? Sure as fuck can't take Romeo.

Jesus fuck what a mess.

Fruit Ninja
11-07-2012, 05:15 PM

why would he get fired in Pittsburg, you seen how good Ben is playing? His td to int ratio is insane, His completion percentage higher then its ever been. That offense is cliking real nice. Ben isnt in any danger to get hurt yet again.

It looks real nice.

bevischief
11-07-2012, 05:17 PM
JFC

rabblerouser
11-07-2012, 05:27 PM
why would he get fired in Pittsburg, you seen how good Ben is playing? His td to int ratio is insane, His completion percentage higher then its ever been. That offense is cliking real nice. Ben isnt in any danger to get hurt yet again.

It looks real nice.

this dude and logic are total strangers.

Bane
11-07-2012, 05:37 PM
52-9 Steelers. Get it done Haley!

chiefzilla1501
11-07-2012, 05:49 PM

It looks real nice.

I said it before. Arians' offense, while effective, was going to shorten Ben's career. This is the healthiest, untouched Big Ben has been and Haley is doing it with a ton of injuries on the offensive line. You can tell that offensive line is a ton more disciplined than they've been in Big Ben's entire career.

The idea that Haley is even close to being in any danger of getting fired is laughable. You're absolutely right. And thing is, they're doing it with a banged up offensive line and running game.

AussieChiefsFan
11-07-2012, 05:51 PM
No surprise there

FAX
11-07-2012, 06:08 PM

It would be really cool if Pioli and Haley reached out to shake hands and Haley did that last-second-pull-back-finger-waggle move.

FAX

Sorter
11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/oak/haley2.gif

Discuss Thrower
11-07-2012, 06:27 PM

That GIF rekindles my mancrush of Haley.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 06:34 PM
But Haley got results with the talent he had. It is what is.

I disagree man. Weis and Crennel got results with the talent they had. Haley sucked the worst when he called the plays in 2009. The offense fell apart in 2011 when Weis was gone. Just my opinion.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-07-2012, 06:38 PM
I disagree man. Weis and Crennel got results with the talent they had. Haley sucked the worst when he called the plays in 2009. The offense fell apart in 2011 when Weis was gone. Just my opinion.

2009 -You might wanna go look who was starting for the chiefs O this year. Sean ryan, Bobby Wade ,Ikechuku Ndukwe,Rudy Niswanger,Ryan O'Callaghan

2010- The O was only good cause Charles AVG 6.4 YPC

2011- No Charles

KC_Lee
11-07-2012, 06:39 PM

I want him to do that to both Pioli and Clark after the game Monday.

Count Zarth
11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
lol, I love that my Haley gif is still floating around.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM
2009 -You might wanna go look who was starting for the chiefs O this year. Sean ryan, Bobby Wade ,Ikechuku Ndukwe,Rudy Niswanger,Ryan O'Callaghan

2010- The O was only good cause Charles AVG 6.4 YPC

2011- No Charles

2009- No Charles by Haley's choice. No Charles until the fans ran off LJ. The running game picked up quick with Charles.

threebag02
11-07-2012, 06:48 PM
I wish we had Haley over anything else we have going right now. Hell I would take him at GM over Fucktard Pioli. Of course I always thought Haley was the way.

Psyko Tek
11-07-2012, 06:48 PM
@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter said on SportsCenter that #Steelers OC Todd Haley "would not hesitate" to run up the score against the #Chiefs on MNF.

LMAO

the way the d has played I don't see him having a choice

BoneKrusher
11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
I wish we had Haley over anything else we have going right now. Hell I would take him at GM over ****tard Pioli. Of course I always thought Haley was the way.

agreed.

threebag02
11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
I am antsy for Massacre Monday.

KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER TODD HALEY.

Gonzo
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM

Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ. I've reviewed your posts in this thread and I literally feel my eyes bleeding, internally.

Someone pass the fucking torch to this guy. He's like Knowmo after a severe head injury on LSD. His rose-colored glasses must be like fucking welding goggles.

I'm going to ask Kyle to change the TOS to allow me to ban idiots. Be it just for one day even.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Jesus H. Tap dancing Christ. I've reviewed your posts in this thread and I literally feel my eyes bleeding, internally.

LMAOLMAO

Sorter
11-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm going to ask Kyle to change the TOS to allow me to ban idiots. Be it just for one day even.

Daddy likey.

JASONSAUTO
11-07-2012, 07:08 PM

Someone pass the fucking torch to this guy. He's like Knowmo after a severe head injury on LSD. His rose-colored glasses must be like fucking welding goggles.

He's been miserable user already.

He's unstoppable.
Posted via Mobile Device

FringeNC
11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Haley knows all of Cassel's weaknesses and traits more than anyone. Cassel is just going to have an AWFUL game, even by his awful standards.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:12 PM

Someone pass the ****ing torch to this guy. He's like Knowmo after a severe head injury on LSD. His rose-colored glasses must be like ****ing welding goggles.

WTF? I guess I am not homer enough? I just don't change my mind about people like Haley and Bowe. What if we win? It's god damn NFL and it could happen. I'll just let it die and call it a night.

I guess I am an asshole for not rooting for the dickhead coach who wasted three years of my life.

threebag02
11-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Fuck Cassel is going to call in sick Monday and we will be in full wildcat mode.

JASONSAUTO
11-07-2012, 07:16 PM

read his posts in other threads. You will want to rip your eyes out
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter
11-07-2012, 07:19 PM
read his posts in other threads. You will want to rip your eyes out
Posted via Mobile Device

The Jeff Chadiha thread is extremely cringe-worthy.

Gonzo
11-07-2012, 07:19 PM
WTF? I guess I am not homer enough? I just don't change my mind about people like Haley and Bowe. What if we win? It's god damn NFL and it could happen. I'll just let it die and call it a night.

I guess I am an asshole for not rooting for the dickhead coach who wasted three years of my life.

LMAO

GHAAAAAAAAAA FUCK IT.
Where is my Glock? I'm going to ventilate my skull.

JASONSAUTO
11-07-2012, 07:22 PM

Exactly.
Posted via Mobile Device

ghak99
11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
I guess I see things much differently.

Rectal cranial insertion is the only reasonable explanation. /CP

milkman
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM

There are some of us that have always believed in Todd Haley's potential.

I've said it a number of times through the years, that Haley needed to grow up, but with a GM that supported him and nutured his potential, that Haley would be well on his way to being an outstanding HC.

And I also know that there is only one Larry Fitzgerald.

He has the most incredible focus and concentration of any receiver I've ever seen, and that is the the reason I see him as the best in the game right, including above Calvin Johnson.

Receivers sometimes struggle with concentration with QBs that can not deliver the ball on time.

Bowe's sometimes inconsistent hands can be blamed to an extent because of Cassel's inability to deliver the ball on time.

Fitzgerald is the only receiver that I've seen that has the ability to maintain that concentration with crap QBs.

Bowe actually does a pretty good job, better than most, to do the same.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:28 PM

Yes it is, Especially considering how you contributed to the sexual exploitation of children. All I did was stand up for what was right and answer questions.

Is it cool to post manipulated gifs of ten year olds getting ****ed or masterbating?

Alot of people do find it offensive and for good reason. Do you know that I almost got banned for calling you a pedophile a couple of months ago?

Seriously mods, is it bad to question chiefs coaches and players on a Chiefs message board and OK to condone sexual gifs of 10 year olds?

Is that what Chiefs Planet is about?

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 07:29 PM
His rose-colored glasses must be like ****ing welding goggles.

:clap:ROFL

priceless

hometeam
11-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Yes it is, Especially considering how you contributed to the sexual exploitation of children. All I did was stand up for what was right and answer questions.

Is it cool to post manipulated gifs of ten year olds getting ****ed or masterbating?

Alot of people do find it offensive and for good reason. Do you know that I almost got banned for calling you a pedophile a couple of months ago?

Seriously mods, is it bad to question chiefs coaches and players on a Chiefs message board and OK to condone sexual gifs of 10 year olds?

Quit dragging your bullshit in every thread. Just shut. the fuck. up.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:37 PM

He is an admitted mult...no need to change the rules...just take out the trash.

We will love you long time...

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 07:37 PM

Youre a sick bastard... I vote for a permaban of your dumbass...

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 07:39 PM

Just fucking leave and never come back.

You create drama and then wonder why shit always flies at you.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:40 PM

STFU

1) the girl in that gif is 21 years old and that has been pointed out at least 20 times

2) YOU didnt almost get banned for anything 2 months ago...YOU havent been around that long...your iriginal account, however was...YOU are a MULT.

3) Stop drinking my pee

Sorter
11-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Lulz, I have him on ignore. BlackBob, nobody posted any of these mythical gifs. You're seriously insane.

Although, I guess getting molested at a young age will do that to a person.

Also, "alot" isn't a word.

Reerun_KC
11-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Dude is dumber than a boat anchor...

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
STFU

1) the girl in that gif is 21 years old and that has been pointed out at least 20 times

2) YOU didnt almost get banned for anything 2 months ago...YOU havent been around that long...your iriginal account, however was...YOU are a MULT.

3) Stop drinking my pee

She was 10 when that show was filmed man. She is ten years old in the gif. Again, she was 10 years old in the giff.

The mult issue was addressed by the mods. I was always up front about it. they voted and let me back in.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I better stop before he tried to hire a lawyer to serve me a "cease and assist"

ROFL

The Bad Guy
11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
She was 10 when that show was filmed man. She is ten years old in the gif. Again, she was 10 years old in the giff.

The mult issue was addressed by the mods. I was always up front about it. they voted and let me back in.

Lazytown was not around 11 years ago.

Dave Lane
11-07-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

Gonzo
11-07-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm seriously beginning to think I want a cage death match thread between Blackbob and Dane, one-on-one, no one else can post in it. I think it would be awesome.

I can see it now:

Fuck you!
Fuck you too!
Fucking fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fucker!

Larry Johnson wasn't given a fair chance

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:07 PM

You're right. It was filmed in 2004 when she was 13. Does that make a difference? Or, is 13 OK around here?

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
I can see it now:

**** you!
**** you too!
****ing **** **** ****itty **** ****er!

Larry Johnson wasn't given a fair chance

Nahhh I really don't use the language 95% of the time. He pretty much does 95% of the time.

hometeam
11-07-2012, 08:10 PM
You're right. It was filmed in 2004 when she was 13. Does that make a difference? Or, is 13 OK around here?

What the fuck does that have to do with this thread? You have shit in every thread on this board, your like a fucking cancer. Just die already.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:13 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHz8ft56lQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:14 PM

Are you OK with it man? Aren't you a teacher? Aren't you around kids every day that probably look like her? Is it funny to you? Is it ok?

What the **** does that have to do with this thread? You have shit in every thread on this board, your like a ****ing cancer. Just die already.

I'm just responding to comments and questions bro.

I think I'll take a couple days off. Sorry if you think I was shitting on threads. that was not my intention.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:18 PM

just STFU and leave.

For all you know that shit was filmed when she was 20.

What PROOF do you have that she was 10...oh, hold on, now its up to 13...give it a little time and it will be up to 15 and then 18 and then...oh fuck it.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:20 PM
just STFU and leave.

For all you know that shit was filmed when she was 20.

What PROOF do you have that she was 10...oh, hold on, now its up to 13...give it a little time and it will be up to 15 and then 18 and then...oh **** it.

I just googled it man. The show is called Lazy Town. It's ****ed up and you are ****ed up for condoning it. I'll leave for a couple of days and let things cool over but, I'm not leaving for good dude.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Dane would chew this douche up and spit him out. It would be a bloodbath.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Lets do it. I already schooled him on Carr's contract. He won't be able to back out this time.

Somebody make the topics. He's not very smart and he all he does is cuss alot. I love the idea of going one on one with him. He has vandalized my wall for months.

I constantly get gang raped here by the same 5-10 guys. I will go one on one with any of you.

I would welcome it.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Dane would chew this douche up and spit him out. It would be a bloodbath.

http://i52.tinypic.com/295v97t.jpg

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I just googled it man. The show is called Lazy Town. It's ****ed up and you are ****ed up for condoning it. I'll leave for a couple of days and let things cool over but, I'm not leaving for good dude.

That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how fucked up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

jspchief
11-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I think with Haley we had a guy that was still learning to be a head coach. That process was hindered by a GM that dictated things too much.

I said back when we fired him that I thought he'd someday be a great HC. Whether it would have happened in KC is hard to say, but the toxic relationship with Pioli made sure it didn't. He was hired in Pittsburgh to bring balance back to the offense and keep Ben healthy. Last week they ran a balanced offense with mash unit RBs in which Ben was only touched 4 times by a tough pass rush, on route to beating the defending DB champs.

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:32 PM
That's a good start.

Go to the coalition and tell EVERYONE how ****ed up this place is so that nobody else wants to come here. Please.

Well, except for OmahaColt, BroncoStud, Handswarmer, Zappa, Xen, Jacavecious (sp?) and OT

A few others would be welcomed, but those are the guys that come to mind right away that I would love to see integrated into our community.

You can go ahead and share an antifreeze and bartels and james mix with the rest.

bye.

You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?

jspchief
11-07-2012, 08:34 PM
As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

Lumpy
11-07-2012, 08:36 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21017329.jpg

Woodchuck
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
As for Blackdouche... this guy needs universal ignore. He's a plague that poisons every thread he touches. He'll lie about anything, whether its being an athlete or a molestation victim, just to try and support his ridiculous opinions.

Stop responding to this cancer.

None of it is a lie. Why don't you just put me on ignore and anyone else who want to. Why do you have to beg for universal?

Some of you guys are sad.

BossChief
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
You just don't like me because I challenge you. Let's go one on one without your ass kissing posse. I don't give a **** about rep dude. Let's talk Chiefs.

I challenged Pestilence once and he pussed out. Are you a pussy too Boss?hahahaha

What does this even mean? Tell ya what...

Give us a list of the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board.

I need a laugh.

Sorter
11-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Give us a list of the top 5 things you think you have brought to this board.

I need a laugh.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gif