PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley: Patriot Way Killer

Chiefspants
11-09-2012, 12:52 AM
?v=88mxKNPHkdY

Remembering a hero: Todd, you were the death knell for McDaniels, please do the same to Scott this Monday.

Count Alex's Wins
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Xjp5n.jpg

fire_egoli
11-09-2012, 12:59 AM
BRING BACK HALEY

Chiefspants
11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
C'mon Todd, make it happen.

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2011/12/12/haley2_2011121217465770_660_320.JPG

AussieChiefsFan
11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Good ol' Todd.

AussieChiefsFan
11-09-2012, 01:05 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Josh+McDaniels+Todd+Haley+Denver+Broncos+v+k_1bD5VKr87l.jpg

Chiefspants
11-09-2012, 01:12 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Josh+McDaniels+Todd+Haley+Denver+Broncos+v+k_1bD5VKr87l.jpg

Lol, that's the best.

Jive Ass
11-09-2012, 01:15 AM
?v=rzxzho63csU

AussieChiefsFan
11-09-2012, 01:19 AM
?v=rzxzho63csUQuite.

rabblerouser
11-09-2012, 02:05 AM
I MISS HIM.

I'm rooting for the Steelers on Monday Night.

It's so surreal.

GO TODD HALEY!!!

I want the hat and beard back, damn it.

BigRock
11-09-2012, 02:17 AM
I still remember NFL Network showing one of the Haley/McDaniels handshakes. I don't remember if it was the finger wag or the one after it. But Michael Irvin got all excited and went "Now watch Haley walk away! BAHA! Like Al Pacino in The Godfather!"

It didn't really make any sense. But regardless, hopefully Pioli is Fredo and the fishing boat is ready.

Fruit Ninja
11-09-2012, 02:41 AM
I didnt like the firing. Its well documented i didnt want him gone, but it is what it is! He's a hard ass, but he expects everyone to put in the work he did and they should. They are grown ass men in a grown ass men sport and getting paid alot of money.

Tribal Warfare
11-09-2012, 03:05 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-E4wy8IHb2w?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haley-Truth

rabblerouser
11-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Cat's out of the bag :

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--no-doubt-that-todd-haley--john-fox-would-love-to-humiliate-former-bosses-in-week-1008452211.html

'"I'm so thankful that he saw through that and gave me a chance to be evaluated on my merits," Haley said Thursday night. "He's a smart guy — there's a reason why he's so successful. When we decided to do this, he said, 'I want you to be you. That's why I'm hiring you.' It's been phenomenal."
It's not hard for Haley to trace the origin of the stigma. Kansas City general manager Scott Pioli, the man who fired Haley with three games remaining in the 2012 season, might be the basis of a character for a potential Horrible Bosses sequel, what with the paranoia and the micro-managing and the insecurity and the ego-driven bullying.
Now there is mounting pressure on Chiefs owner Clark Hunt to fire Pioli — some fans paid for a plane to fly over Arrowhead Stadium displaying a banner urging the move during a K.C. home game last month — and you can bet Haley wouldn't be devastated to play a part in hastening the GM's descent.'

Haley comes out smelling like a rose.

I LOVE this quote :

"Good coaches, I believe, coach the way that's required to give you a chance to succeed," Haley said. "If you're coming to a team that's won two games the year before [as the Chiefs did in 2008], it's a lot different than coming to a team that's won 12 the previous year, and a whole lot before that. You can't be a robot. If you've got a lot of high-character veterans who play and practice hard, you don't need a lot of ballyhoo."

I never thought Gunther would come back...and I don't think Haley would, but damn; this IS 'his' team - these guys don't play good for anyone else.

Man, I want him back.

This franchise is so SO fuckING SNAKEBIT.

beach tribe
11-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Damn, I REALLY Miss Todd Haley.

durtyrute
11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Cat's out of the bag :

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--no-doubt-that-todd-haley--john-fox-would-love-to-humiliate-former-bosses-in-week-1008452211.html

'"I'm so thankful that he saw through that and gave me a chance to be evaluated on my merits," Haley said Thursday night. "He's a smart guy there's a reason why he's so successful. When we decided to do this, he said, 'I want you to be you. That's why I'm hiring you.' It's been phenomenal."
It's not hard for Haley to trace the origin of the stigma. Kansas City general manager Scott Pioli, the man who fired Haley with three games remaining in the 2012 season, might be the basis of a character for a potential Horrible Bosses sequel, what with the paranoia and the micro-managing and the insecurity and the ego-driven bullying.
Now there is mounting pressure on Chiefs owner Clark Hunt to fire Pioli some fans paid for a plane to fly over Arrowhead Stadium displaying a banner urging the move during a K.C. home game last month and you can bet Haley wouldn't be devastated to play a part in hastening the GM's descent.'

Haley comes out smelling like a rose.

I LOVE this quote :

"Good coaches, I believe, coach the way that's required to give you a chance to succeed," Haley said. "If you're coming to a team that's won two games the year before [as the Chiefs did in 2008], it's a lot different than coming to a team that's won 12 the previous year, and a whole lot before that. You can't be a robot. If you've got a lot of high-character veterans who play and practice hard, you don't need a lot of ballyhoo."

I never thought Gunther would come back...and I don't think Haley would, but damn; this IS 'his' team - these guys don't play good for anyone else.

Man, I want him back.

This franchise is so SO fuckING SNAKEBIT.

DAMMIT!!!!

tomahawk kid
11-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Always thought Haley was getting a raw deal, even before all of Pioli's BS was exposed.

Felt like the dude was bringing a knife to a gun fight week in and week out.

RedNFeisty
11-09-2012, 08:36 AM
I MISS HIM.

I'm rooting for the Steelers on Monday Night.

It's so surreal.

GO TODD HALEY!!!

I want the hat and beard back, damn it.

I will be cheering for the Steelers, too. And I too, want Haley back, he is the man!

Mr_Tomahawk
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Pretty sad that fans are now crying to bring back Haley.

I like haley better than Romeo...that's about it.

Don't lose grip on reality. It's not like everything is smooth-sailing for Haley in Pitt.

Now I hope he hangs 60 on us Monday night and gets his revenge...he deserves it. But people here are losing it...

durtyrute
11-09-2012, 08:48 AM

Don't lose grip on reality. It's not like everything is smooth-sailing for Haley in Pitt.

Now I hope he hangs 60 on us Monday night and gets his revenge...he deserves it. But people here are losing it...

I don't think anyone here is forgetting Haley's faults, at least I hope they are not, but I believe Haley could have grown into a great HC if given time. He was the first coach since Marty that actually cared about this team and you could see it. I was/am tired of the retread HC's who only stay for a few years then leave for whatever reason. I wanted a HC to be with us for the long haul. Haley was that guy, but he was doomed from the get go.

FUCK PIOLI, KICK OUR ASSES HALEY.

mcaj22
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
im not forgetting haley's faults. but he was a young HC in his 2rd year, any guy we bring in will do the same exact things learning as an NFL HC

the difference is that Haley clearly coached up the worst talent in the NFL and actually got some touchdowns and offensive production out of them. Something clearly Pioli's current buddies cannot do

TheGuardian
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM
I've never wavered from the fact that Haley was an awesome coach. Too many dumbasses here don't know what a good coach is. If we had a GM that wasn't a complete douche, Haley becomes one of the better head coaches in the league. It'll just happen someplace else now.

MagicHef
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Xjp5n.jpg

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this. As a franchise, we owe Haley quite a lot. Without getting caught, McDaniels may have been given one more season.

ChiefMojo
11-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Haley was not a awesome coach but he wasn't as bad as Pioli made him out to be.

bevischief
11-09-2012, 12:11 PM

When doesn't someone lose it on here...

Woodchuck
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
?v=rzxzho63csU

Yes, I wish this would happen to Haley.

Mr_Tomahawk;9100783]Pretty sad that fans are now crying to bring back Haley.

No kidding. The dude was a sucky HC period. He ****ing sucked. People forget so fast. He did some really really stupid shit.

TheGuardian
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Haley was not a awesome coach but he wasn't as bad as Pioli made him out to be.

We went 10-6 and he put Cassel in the pro bowl and helped Derrick Johnson to become an all pro after many many seasons of constantly under performing.

Yeah, he was fucking awesome.