PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Sad white people who liked Romney

lostcause
11-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Great tumblr pictoral blog and if it's a repost, that's ok because these people have serious 1st world problems that need to be shared.

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/

Chiefspants
11-09-2012, 01:15 AM
This makes me sad. I was devastated when Kerry lost in 04', and I would never make fun of people in that position.

Bump
11-10-2012, 05:33 PM
like any of their lives are going to change at all

BigRedChief
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
like any of their lives are going to change at allHave you not been reading this board? Obama's election will cause the destruction of America.

RedNeckRaider
11-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Sad people who vote based on free cell phones made a difference in this countries future~

J Diddy
11-10-2012, 06:36 PM
The rights characterization of the entire left as money grabbing free loaders is why the left won. The left's characterization of the entire right as rich bible thumpers is why it was as close as it was.

RedNeckRaider
11-10-2012, 06:39 PM
The rights characterization of the entire left as money grabbing free loaders is why the left won. The left's characterization of the entire right as rich bible thumpers is why it was as close as it was.

Take the bible bullshit out and we might of had a better result~

Donger
11-10-2012, 06:52 PM
When is one of our lefty members going to start a "Jubilant Black People Who Voted 90% for Obama!" thread?

alnorth
11-10-2012, 07:07 PM
This makes me sad. I was devastated when Kerry lost in 04', and I would never make fun of people in that position.

Agreed, though I didn't vote for Kerry.

The hard-core supporters invest so much time, effort, and emotion into a campaign, if it never had a chance thats one thing, but when its close and they lose thats heart-breaking. Its even worse when you go into election night pretty sure you will win and then get beat badly.

I'll never take joy in watching that kind of misery even if I didn't vote for him. Better to either focus on the joy of the winning campaign, or just move on.

Bump
11-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Agreed, though I didn't vote for Kerry.

The hard-core supporters invest so much time, effort, and emotion into a campaign, if it never had a chance thats one thing, but when its close and they lose thats heart-breaking. Its even worse when you go into election night pretty sure you will win and then get beat badly.

I'll never take joy in watching that kind of misery even if I didn't vote for him. Better to either focus on the joy of the winning campaign, or just move on.

I guess I don't understand why normal people think it matters to them at all. I doesn't make any sense to me. When I see people sincerely upset over this election it immediately makes me think they aren't very intelligent.

Ugly Duck
11-10-2012, 07:19 PM
The left's characterization of the entire right as rich bible thumpers is why it was as close as it was.

It wasn't really all that close. If it were a football game the score would have been 33-20.... not quite a blowout, but not close.

Sad people who vote based on free cell phones made a difference in this countries future~

Check the facts at FactCheck.org...... The cell phone thing started during the Bush administration & neither he nor Obama are responsible:

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

Wow. 89% of those who identify as Republican are white. And whites will be outnumbered by non-whites in the near future.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc659567" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=48808548^1114^349815&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc659567" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=48808548^1114^349815&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Fat Elvis
11-10-2012, 07:39 PM
I would like to take this time to thank Kris Kobach for securing the presidency for Barack Obama. Without his tireless voter suppression efforts across the nation, minorities wouldn't have voted in the numbers that they did this past Tuesday.

People get pissed when you try to take their vote away.

Without their vote, Romney would of won the election handily.

Direckshun
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM

Gotta be able to laugh at yourself, brother.

BWillie
11-11-2012, 04:33 AM
It wasn't really all that close. If it were a football game the score would have been 33-20.... not quite a blowout, but not close.

Check the facts at FactCheck.org...... The cell phone thing started during the Bush administration & neither he nor Obama are responsible:

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

Wow. 89% of those who identify as Republican are white. And whites will be outnumbered by non-whites in the near future.

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc659567" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=48808548^1114^349815&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc659567" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=48808548^1114^349815&amp;width=420&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Yes but 90% of whites just don't blindly vote republican like african american's do democrat. I fail to see your point.

patteeu
11-11-2012, 06:49 AM

Aren't you too young to have been devastated by Kerry's loss?

Ugly Duck
11-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Yes but 90% of whites just don't blindly vote republican like african american's do democrat.

True that historically more blacks identify with the Repub Party than actually vote Repub... but that doesn't necessarily mean that their votes are blind. I'll bet that way more than 90% of blacks make their voting decisions based on some level of analysis.

vailpass
11-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

La literatura
11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Your Lincoln quote is not actually accurate. The sentiment comes from this address: http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches/lyceum.htm

Fish
11-11-2012, 10:10 PM
LMAO...

America you bitch...........

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7455/tumblrmd8qf3m6xr1rkd8gs.png

Chiefspants
11-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Aren't you too young to have been devastated by Kerry's loss?

It's funny, I was only eleven at the time, but I became hooked on a game called "presidential forever" on one my middle school's computer. That, in combination with my parents' political "activism," (my dad was running for school board, lol.) actually made me quite passionate about politics over my sixth grade year. I was huge for Kerry, and was probably one of the three "democrats" in my central Kansas middle school.

This passion led me to pursue debate in high school, and has helped shape the political beliefs I hold today.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 04:46 AM
It's funny, I was only eleven at the time, but I became hooked on a game called "presidential forever" on one my middle school's computer. That, in combination with my parents' political "activism," (my dad was running for school board, lol.) actually made me quite passionate about politics over my sixth grade year. I was huge for Kerry, and was probably one of the three "democrats" in my central Kansas middle school.

This passion led me to pursue debate in high school, and has helped shape the political beliefs I hold today.

The good news is that there's still plenty of time for you to grow out of it. :)

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 05:34 AM
I'll be sure to start a thread in 2014 of all the sad People of Color™ can no longer take their freeloading, indigent asses down the Catholic hospital emergency rooms.

Don't worry People of Color™, Fece will take care of you.

WASHINGTON, D.C., March 6, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com)—The nation’s Catholic bishops have vowed to close their religious institutions rather than comply with the HHS mandate that they provide insurance coverage for contraception, sterilization, and abortion-inducing drugs. In a column printed on CatholicNewWorld, Francis Cardinal George urged people to purchase a copy of the Archdiocesan directory “as a souvenir,” because in two years the page containing a list of Catholic hospitals and health care institutions “will be blank.”

Ed Morrissey of the Hot Air blog calculated what it would mean if the Catholic bishops shut down all religious institutions that are ineligible for the conscience clause under the health care reform law.

“The Catholic Church…operates 12.6 percent of hospitals in the U.S., according to the Catholic Health Association of the U.S., accounting for 15.6 percent of all admissions and 14.5 percent of all hospital expenses, a total for Catholic hospitals in 2010 of $98.6 billion,” he wrote. “Almost a third (32 percent) of these hospitals are located in rural areas, where patients usually have few other options for care.” All in all, “more than one in six seniors and disabled patients get attention from these hospitals.”

As a result,120,000 beds would disappear from the U.S. health care system.

“I think the contingency is remote that all the Catholic hospitals will close,” Richard Ralston, the executive director of Americans for Free Choice in Medicine, told LifeSiteNews.com. “If they’re put in an intolerable moral position, they would have the right to do that.”

The closure of Catholic, Southern Baptist, and other religious institutions is but one element among many that critics say would reduce the supply of physicians and medical institutions once the president’s health care reform is implemented – reducing supply while tens of millions of newly insured Americans swell demand.

Ralston told LifeSiteNews, “The only way they say we’re going to reduce spending is we’re going to cut [government] reimbursement to providers and force more providers to provide services at below their cost. You don’t need to have a Nobel Prize in economics to know the long-term impact of that is to drive providers out of medicine.”

“Why go through 10 years of medical training to have Kathleen Sebelius tell you what you can collect from your medical patients?” he asked.

Medicines, too, may not be prescribed even after the Federal Drug Administration finds them safe. Ralston pointed to the comparative effectiveness regulation, warning it will result in the FDA “outlawing medications that work and are safe” because “they are expensive and don’t help enough people.”

The result of all of these policies will be more government spending and a larger government role in health care, critics warn.

South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy said at a House Oversight Hearing on February 16 that closing religious hospitals and schools “means government is gonna get bigger, because they’re going to have to fill the void…and maybe that’s what they wanted all along.”

Schools, philanthropies, and orphanages affiliated with a religious denomination would also close down.

Ralston said the First Amendment is not the only part of the Constitution being violated under the new arrangement. “No one should be forced to have recourse to freedom of religion as the basis for resisting this level of micromanagement and intrusion into health care,” he told LifeSiteNews. “It’s ludicrous to say that the rights of Americans to make their own decisions on their medical cares or physicians to use their own best judgment on medical care can be freely trampled unless they make an appeal that it violates their religious beliefs…It violating core values of all Americans.”

Ralston predicted that churches’ leading role in fighting back against an intrusive government mandate will lead to “vicious attacks on the religious for political reasons.”

“Freedom of religion (or freedom of anything) enrages the collectivist, intellectual, political, and journalist elites if it stands in the way of their control over every detail of our daily lives,” he wrote in a new column to be published shortly by the Orange County Register. “That makes religion itself the target of this rage.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hhs-mandate-could-close-13-percent-of-the-nations-hospitals

Der Flöprer
11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Right on. Let's just shut down that church tax exemption and use the money to build some more hospitals.

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Right on. Let's just shut down that church tax exemption and use the money to build some more hospitals.

Just like the idiot in the WH, you don't seem to think much past a few weeks.

Der Flöprer
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Just like the idiot in the WH, you don't seem to think much past a few weeks.

I don't think much of people who can't grasp the idea that not everyone out there who doesn't think the way you do, are out for your money. So I'm definitely not thinking much of your constant whines and gripes that you're being stolen from. Are you part of the 47%? Do you pay taxes? I know a ton of folks in the midwest who voted for Romney don't make $25k a year and definitely aren't paying their fair share, according to you guys. Time to step down off the pedestal and take the robes off. America ain't ever going back to that. Like it or don't.

And I LOVE it. I'm fiscally conservative, whether you or anyone else believes that or not. But socially, I'm a moderate to left leaner. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I'll be happy to join forces with you again. Until then, I'll just keep pointing out all the bullshit. Fuck Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, BofA, Chase, Citi, etc. I don't give a fuck about a welfare mom. Where's the real money coming from? And I'm not going to ban you for anything you say to me, so feel free to lay in. I'll sit back and listen laugh.

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 07:15 AM
I don't think much of people who can't grasp the idea that not everyone out there who doesn't think the way you do, are out for your money. So I'm definitely not thinking much of your constant whines and gripes that you're being stolen from. Are you part of the 47%? Do you pay taxes? I know a ton of folks in the midwest who voted for Romney don't make $25k a year and definitely aren't paying their fair share, according to you guys. Time to step down off the pedestal and take the robes off. America ain't ever going back to that. Like it or don't.

And I LOVE it. I'm fiscally conservative, whether you or anyone else believes that or not. But socially, I'm a moderate to left leaner. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I'll be happy to join forces with you again. Until then, I'll just keep pointing out all the bullshit. **** Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, BofA, Chase, Citi, etc. I don't give a **** about a welfare mom. Where's the real money coming from? And I'm not going to ban you for anything you say to me, so feel free to lay in. I'll sit back and listen laugh.

:spock:

Good Lord.

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 07:18 AM

Sounds like a plan, like Little Big Horn was a plan.

What are you gonna tax? Their property? That goes to municipalities, genius.
When you plan on building all these hospitals? The federal government cant pass a budget but in 13 months their gonna build hospitals?

Like I said before, you don't ever think things through past a couple of weeks.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 07:18 AM

Good Lord.

Heh. That's your response "good lord"

Pussy

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Heh. That's your response "good lord"

Pussy

What?

ROFL

blaise
11-12-2012, 07:57 AM

Why shut down the church tax exemption?

stevieray
11-12-2012, 08:06 AM
. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I don't give a **** about a welfare mom.

:hmmm:

but hey! look at my political labels!

blaise
11-12-2012, 08:14 AM
I like how if you aren't asking for the government to keep paying money then all of a sudden you're not your, "brother's keeper," and you just don't give a shit about the poor. Because heaven forbid someone get off their own fat ass and get their own hands dirty instead of acting like they're a hero for asking the government to do it for them.
'Look at me! Look how compassionate I am. I'm asking for the government to do it. Aren't I magnanimous! Look at you, you selfish pig. Of course I have no idea what you do with your time and how much you donate, or how much time you give, but you're selfish and I'm compassionate. Now excuse me while I go eat and sit on my ass. My job is done. I voted Democrat."

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 08:21 AM
The Catholic Church has perhaps the most extensive private health-care delivery system in the nation. It operates 12.6 percent of hospitals in the U.S., according to the Catholic Health Association of the U.S., accounting for 15.6 percent of all admissions and 14.5 percent of all hospital expenses, a total for Catholic hospitals in 2010 of $98.6 billion. Whom do these hospitals serve? Catholic hospitals handle more than their share of Medicare (16.6 percent) and Medicaid (13.65) discharges, meaning that more than one in six seniors and disabled patients get attention from these hospitals, and more than one in every eight low-income patients as well. Almost a third (32 percent) of these hospitals are located in rural areas, where patients usually have few other options for care.

And every single one of those hospitals will close there doors by 2014.

I'm sure B.O. has thought this through. I'm sure he's got some committee pulling an all-nighter ironing out all the nuances.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
It takes a lot of compassion to reach into someone else's pocket to help the less fortunate among us.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 08:35 AM
The Catholic Church has perhaps the most extensive private health-care delivery system in the nation. It operates 12.6 percent of hospitals in the U.S., according to the Catholic Health Association of the U.S., accounting for 15.6 percent of all admissions and 14.5 percent of all hospital expenses, a total for Catholic hospitals in 2010 of $98.6 billion. Whom do these hospitals serve? Catholic hospitals handle more than their share of Medicare (16.6 percent) and Medicaid (13.65) discharges, meaning that more than one in six seniors and disabled patients get attention from these hospitals, and more than one in every eight low-income patients as well. Almost a third (32 percent) of these hospitals are located in rural areas, where patients usually have few other options for care.

And every single one of those hospitals will close there doors by 2014.

I'm sure B.O. has thought this through. I'm sure he's got some committee pulling an all-nighter ironing out all the nuances.

Okay, so no Catholic-affiliated hospitals in rural areas by 2014 in America. That's your prediction? By the way, those Medicare and Medicaid recipients earn the Catholic hospital money. It's not charity. In fact, there's almost no such thing as charitable hospital like there was before Medicare and Medicaid.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 08:49 AM
I like how if you aren't asking for the government to keep paying money then all of a sudden you're not your, "brother's keeper," and you just don't give a shit about the poor. Because heaven forbid someone get off their own fat ass and get their own hands dirty instead of acting like they're a hero for asking the government to do it for them.
'Look at me! Look how compassionate I am. I'm asking for the government to do it. Aren't I magnanimous! Look at you, you selfish pig. Of course I have no idea what you do with your time and how much you donate, or how much time you give, but you're selfish and I'm compassionate. Now excuse me while I go eat and sit on my ass. My job is done. I voted Democrat."

I tend to think the term strawman gets thrown around here a bit too much, but is there any better example of that than this post?

blaise
11-12-2012, 08:53 AM
I tend to think the term strawman gets thrown around here a bit too much, but is there any better example of that than this post?

Maybe you should start a thread to cry about it.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Maybe you should start a thread to cry about it.

In the past year, I've started around 26 threads in D.C. Which ones indicate crying to you?

blaise
11-12-2012, 09:04 AM
In the past year, I've started around 26 threads in D.C. Which ones indicate crying to you?

It was around the time when you changed your name from Jensen to your Occupy name of Literature.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:08 AM
It was around the time when you changed your name from Jensen to your Occupy name of Literature.

Ah, so you're still crying over the thread I started over a year ago in which you were exposed as and admitted that you were a hypocrite. I can see why you were a little sore at first, but it's time to get over it. Also, don't you have to clean the house and start preparing dinner for your wife?

patteeu
11-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Okay, so no Catholic-affiliated hospitals in rural areas by 2014 in America. That's your prediction? By the way, those Medicare and Medicaid recipients earn the Catholic hospital money. It's not charity. In fact, there's almost no such thing as charitable hospital like there was before Medicare and Medicaid.

Who was I in an argument with about whether government activity squeezes out charitable activity a few weeks ago? This would have been a good example to use. (The question was rhetorical. I don't really expect you to remember who I was arguing with).

patteeu
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Ah, so you're still crying over the thread I started over a year ago in which you were exposed as and admitted that you were a hypocrite. I can see why you were a little sore at first, but it's time to get over it. Also, don't you have to clean the house and start preparing dinner for your wife?

It's 9 in the morning. How long do you think it takes to make a dinner?

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Also, don't you have to clean the house and start preparing dinner for your wife?

Thats not a slam or to be bashed.
A wife that brings home the bacon. Thats a win for Testosterone everywhere :clap:

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Who was I in an argument with about whether government activity squeezes out charitable activity a few weeks ago? This would have been a good example to use. (The question was rhetorical. I don't really expect you to remember who I was arguing with).

Imagine a Catholic hospital's efficiency today if it was still dependent on some order of nuns like 1950. For every 10 nuns there were in 1950, what do you think there is today? 2? 3 at most?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:44 AM
It's 9 in the morning. How long do you think it takes to make a dinner?

I guess it depends on how complicated she makes it for him.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Thats not a slam or to be bashed.
A wife that brings home the bacon. Thats a win for Testosterone everywhere :clap:

Do you pay your wife to beat you up, or does she just do it without request?

blaise
11-12-2012, 09:49 AM

Um, no. It was the thread where you cried about sarcasm and John Knowles and then continued to use sarcasm on a regular basis.

My wife? What does she have to do with anything? I mean, I get that you're probably a little curious about women - my impression of you is that you're probably a physically unattractive person who is awkward in social situations and has had very little experience with women, but I don't see why my wife would have anything to do with it.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Um, no. It was the thread where you cried about sarcasm and John Knowles and then continued to use sarcasm on a regular basis.

Link?

blaise
11-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Link?

You want me to search back for your crying thread?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:53 AM
my impression of you is that you're probably a physically unattractive person who is awkward in social situations and has had very little experience with women, but I don't see why my wife would have anything to do with it.

My interest in your wife has everything to do with her endurance of your miserable existence and nothing to do with my admitted inexperience, unattractiveness, and social awkwardness.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:54 AM
You want me to search back for your crying thread?

That's typically what link means, yes.

blaise
11-12-2012, 09:57 AM
My interest in your wife has everything to do with her endurance of your miserable existence and nothing to do with my admitted inexperience, unattractiveness, and social awkwardness.

Based on that it seems like your existence is more miserable than mine.

blaise
11-12-2012, 09:58 AM
That's typically what link means, yes.

It could have meant your crying thread or a thread including your use of sarcasm. But, either way, no thanks. I think most remember your crying thread. It wasn't long after you were Jensen and changed your name after repeated use of the word, "nigger."

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Based on that it seems like your existence is more miserable than mine.

It's all about perspective.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:02 AM
But, either way, no thanks.

Ah, didn't think so.

durtyrute
11-12-2012, 10:03 AM
It could have meant your crying thread or a thread including your use of sarcasm. But, either way, no thanks. I think most remember your crying thread. It wasn't long after you were Jensen and changed your name after repeated use of the word, "****er."

You can't say "Butler" or is that "Hitler?"

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:04 AM
It's all about perspective.

That's true. At least my miserable existence is shared with a female, while yours is shared in solitude. But best of luck with the unattractive women you'll be dating in the future.

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:04 AM
You can't say "Butler" or is that "Hitler?"

No, he was using the n-word all the time, and then he got nervous that future employers would see it, so he changed his name and stopped using racial slurs.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
No, he was using the n-word all the time, and then he got nervous that future employers would see it, so he changed his name and stopped using racial slurs.

Or, as one person put it:

He was using the n word to make a point about other people using posts that were veiled in racism, but I thought he went about it wrong and I don't think he was smart about the way he did it. I got the point he was making, but I think he was going over the line.

durtyrute
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM

ROFL, Really?

durtyrute
11-12-2012, 10:08 AM

So which one is correct.......hmmmmmmm?

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:10 AM

Well, like someone said in that thread - it doesn't matter if you end up falsely implying another poster made racist posts, as long as you're making a point of some kind.

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Both statements are correct, I think.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Well, like someone said in that thread - it doesn't matter if you end up falsely implying another poster made racist posts, as long as you're making a point of some kind.

Link? How much of your posts are just made up shit that is somewhat loosely based on real events? Over half?

durtyrute
11-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Interesting

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:21 AM

The second post. The first post is incorrect for a couple of reasons. 1) I didn't "use the n-word all the time." 2) I didn't change my name because of future employment reasons or because of that incident.

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Link? How much of your posts are just made up shit that is somewhat loosely based on real events? Over half?

Didn't you quote mysolnd and use some phrase like, 'YEAH! We need to get those niggers out of here!" even though he didn't make any racist comment, and then when asked about it didn't you say, basically, "Well, it's ok. I was making a point."
Or am I mistaken?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Didn't you quote mysolnd and use some phrase like, 'YEAH! We need to get those ****ers out of here!" even though he didn't make any racist comment, and then when asked about it didn't you say, basically, "Well, it's ok. I was making a point."
Or am I mistaken?

It's possible I did a "FYP" move on some posters. Those are fairly common. Are you regularly offended by them?

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:27 AM
It's possible I did a "FYP" move on some posters. Those are fairly common. Are you regularly offended by them?

I'm talking about the thread when you used the word, "nigger." Is what I portrayed above not accurate, or you're saying you don't recall?

durtyrute
11-12-2012, 10:29 AM
The second post. The first post is incorrect for a couple of reasons. 1) I didn't "use the n-word all the time." 2) I didn't change my name because of future employment reasons or because of that incident.

You guys have fun

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm talking about the thread when you used the word, "****er." Is what I portrayed above not accurate, or you're saying you don't recall?

Despite your overly sensitive protestations (one could call it crying), I never falsely implied another poster was racist who wasn't making racially insensitive posts.

blaise
11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Despite your overly sensitive protestations (one could call it crying), I never falsely implied another poster was racist who wasn't making racially insensitive posts.

I'm not protesting it. Just pointing out what you did. I recall you quoting other posters who hadn't even made racist comments and then posting underneath them in a sort of satirical manner and including the n-word. The implication, to me anyway, is that the person you were quoting was behaving in a racist manner.
You were doing that, right? Quoting people and then adding your own post under it like, "Yeah! Get them niggers!" That was what you were doing that day, right?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:44 AM
The implication, to me anyway, is that the person you were quoting was behaving in a racist manner.

Yes, we know you had that implication. You made that clear. I can't prevent every dumbass from making bad implications.

HemiEd
11-12-2012, 10:51 AM
When is one of our lefty members going to start a "Jubilant Black People Who Voted 90% for Obama!" thread?

that is Racist!

When is Obama going to ever claim he is half white? He only appealed to the blacks to vote on race, not whites.

FREE Ice Cream for everyone!

La literatura
11-12-2012, 10:52 AM
When is Obama going to ever claim he is half white?

Word on the street is he's going to write a book about that.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 10:57 AM

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm not protesting it. Just pointing out what you did. I recall you quoting other posters who hadn't even made racist comments and then posting underneath them in a sort of satirical manner and including the n-word. The implication, to me anyway, is that the person you were quoting was behaving in a racist manner.
You were doing that, right? Quoting people and then adding your own post under it like, "Yeah! Get them ****ers!" That was what you were doing that day, right?

He changed his username shortly thereafter that little display when he realized what he had done. Probably hoping his use of the N word didn't follow him into adulthood once he gets there.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Word on the street is he's going to write a book about that.

Jungle Fever from my Mother

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:03 AM
He changed his username shortly thereafter that little display when he realized what he had done. Probably hoping his use of the N word didn't follow him into adulthood once he gets there.

This isn't true at all. I don't regret what I did one bit in that thread. And I was not worried about employers finding information about me in this forum. I have no problem with anything I've said here over the years, and I wouldn't want to work for anybody that did have a problem with what I've said. Rather, the reason for my change was because of posters here having information about me. Another words, I came to a point where I wanted to be like 90% of other posters here, including yourself -- more anonymous.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:10 AM

The "incident" occurred in May of 2011. Literature was registered six months later, in November of 2011. I continued to post extensively under my former username between those times.

To say you're playing loose with the facts is putting it mildly.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:13 AM
This isn't true at all. I don't regret what I did one bit in that thread. And I was not worried about employers finding information about me in this forum. I have no problem with anything I've said here over the years, and I wouldn't want to work for anybody that did have a problem with what I've said. Rather, the reason for my change was because of posters here having information about me. Another words, I came to a point where I wanted to be like 90% of other posters here, including yourself -- more anonymous.

I hear you. Only question I have about that is: what took you so long?

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
The "incident" occurred in May of 2011. Literature was registered six months later, in November of 2011. I continued to post extensively under my former username between those times.

To say you're playing loose with the facts is putting it mildly.

Apologies; though I think most in the know would agree that "Jensen changed his name to Literature shortly after the N word incident" isn't an unreasonable statement.

I'm talking off the cuff on the internet, not submitting a response to an RFP.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I hear you. Only question I have about that is: what took you so long?

I generally liked telling people about my personal life and interests, and when you have no responsibilities to other people, it's pretty easy to be completely open and risk unwanted interactions. But when posters like ForeverChiefs58 threatened to injure you and you get to the point where you realize you have more than yourself on the line, things changed.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I generally liked telling people about my personal life and interests, and when you have no responsibilities to other people, it's pretty easy to be completely open and risk unwanted interactions. But when posters like ForeverChiefs58 threatened to injure you and you get to the point where you realize you have more than yourself on the line, things changed.

WTF?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm talking off the cuff on the internet, not submitting a response to an RFP.

Six months after.

loochy
11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Have you not been reading this board? Obama's election will cause the destruction of America.

...OR his re-election will fix all that is wrong with America

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
...OR his re-election will fix all that is wrong with America

Ah wants mah free shit from da gubment and ah wants it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankotank
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
True that historically more blacks identify with the Repub Party than actually vote Repub... but that doesn't necessarily mean that their votes are blind. I'll bet that way more than 90% of blacks make their voting decisions based on some level of analysis.

any idea how/why this would happen?
it's an interesting statistic isn't it? why in the WORLD would a black voter identifying more with the republican party vote for the democratic candidate? I wonder what kind of analysis was at play here?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:51 AM
it's an interesting statistic isn't it? why in the WORLD would a black voter identifying more with the republican party vote for the democratic candidate? I wonder what kind of analysis was at play here?

It's one of those mysteries that just can never be solved this side of heaven.

blaise
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Yes, we know you had that implication. You made that clear. I can't prevent every dumbass from making bad implications.

No, that was a reasonable implication.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 12:09 PM
No, that was a reasonable implication.

Whether it was or wasn't isn't as material as what I told you directly and immediately in that thread and am now telling you a second time: I wasn't intending to imply that everyone I responded to was acting in a racist manner. Any further confusion about that is just your own inability to come to terms with that.

Direckshun
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM

I think providing information about yourself on this board, especially on this forum, does really nothing to further any discussion. All it gives is a bunch of cheapshot artists to take personal shots at you personally with no information. What's the upside? Especially when you can't really prove it?

Chances are, they already made personal judgements about you, and revealing personal information about yourself does nothing to change those judgements -- they will either decide you're lying or effortlessly slot you into a caricature.

99.9% of the time on this board, I avoid sharing any personal information at all. It's not me that's worthy of focus, anyway. I'm largely stupid and boring. It's the validity of my arguments that matter.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 12:15 PM

What is meant by identifying more? There are several issues that I agree more with Republicans on, but I add more weight to the issues that I agree with dems on.

frankotank
11-12-2012, 12:25 PM
What is meant by identifying more? There are several issues that I agree more with Republicans on, but I add more weight to the issues that I agree with dems on.

then you identify MORE with dems

patteeu
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
I guess it depends on how complicated she makes it for him.

Is that how it worked in your parents' house? Did your dad treat your mom like a slave? Or was it more like a partnership?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Is that how it worked in your parents' house? Did your dad treat your mom like a slave? Or was it more like a partnership?

I'm a Democrat, so I had two moms.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 12:37 PM
I think providing information about yourself on this board, especially on this forum, does really nothing to further any discussion. All it gives is a bunch of cheapshot artists to take personal shots at you personally with no information. What's the upside? Especially when you can't really prove it?

Chances are, they already made personal judgements about you, and revealing personal information about yourself does nothing to change those judgements -- they will either decide you're lying or effortlessly slot you into a caricature.

99.9% of the time on this board, I avoid sharing any personal information at all. It's not me that's worthy of focus, anyway. I'm largely stupid and boring. It's the validity of my arguments that matter.

Could you post a picture of yourself and let us caption it? That would be fun.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm a Democrat, so I had two moms.

Did they work together in a partnership or was one a dom and the other a sub?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Did they work together in a partnership or was one a dom and the other a sub?

A partnership. They worked together in scamming the government for welfare and promoting homosexuality. Their biggest accomplishment was getting a $650,000 grant to study gay couples. They kept a diary for 5 months.

blaise
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Whether it was or wasn't isn't as material as what I told you directly and immediately in that thread and am now telling you a second time: I wasn't intending to imply that everyone I responded to was acting in a racist manner. Any further confusion about that is just your own inability to come to terms with that.

There's no confusion. Regardless of what you're saying, the impression that you were giving by quoting people is that they had made a racist comment.

blaise
11-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Jensen thinks women are second class citizens. Although, I don't think he knows very much about females at all, so I'll cut him some slack.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 12:52 PM
There's no confusion. Regardless of what you're saying, the impression that you were giving by quoting people is that they had made a racist comment.

I understand that was your impression.

blaise
11-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I understand that was your impression.

Right, because you quoted people and then responded as if they had made a racist comment that you were responding to.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 01:00 PM
A partnership. They worked together in scamming the government for welfare and promoting homosexuality. Their biggest accomplishment was getting a $650,000 grant to study gay couples. They kept a diary for 5 months.

So after experiencing teamwork like that in your own life, why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 01:51 PM
So after experiencing teamwork like that in your own life, why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?

Why are you assuming cleaning the house and making supper is less equal than having a real career?

patteeu
11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Why are you assuming cleaning the house and making supper is less equal than having a real career?

I'm not. Quite the contrary. What made you think I was?

blaise
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM

Seems like you are right there, actually.

headsnap
11-12-2012, 01:59 PM

more often than not the truth is hidden in plain sight...

vailpass
11-12-2012, 02:00 PM

Touche sir, touche.

HonestChieffan
11-12-2012, 02:01 PM

What do you suppose falls under the heading of a "real career"?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm not. Quite the contrary. What made you think I was?

When you said, "why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?"

Direckshun
11-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Could you post a picture of yourself and let us caption it? That would be fun.

LMAO

patteeu
11-12-2012, 04:02 PM
When you said, "why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?"

That doesn't imply that a marriage where one person works in the home is less equal than a lesbian, government-grant-scamming partnership. It's based on your suggestion that blaise might have to have several hours to properly fix dinner if his wife commands him to make something complex. So anyway, why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?

La literatura
11-12-2012, 04:15 PM
That doesn't imply that a marriage where one person works in the home is less equal than a lesbian, government-grant-scamming partnership. It's based on your suggestion that blaise might have to have several hours to properly fix dinner if his wife commands him to make something complex. So anyway, why would you assume someone else's marriage would be less equal?

You're the only one talking about less equal marriages here.

patteeu
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM

OK, good. I'll take this as a retraction of your snark in post 45.

blaise
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Have you prepared your frozen dinner for one yet?

Comrade Crapski
11-12-2012, 09:44 PM

Catholic hospitals handle more than their share of Medicare (16.6 percent) and Medicaid (13.65) discharges, meaning that more than one in six seniors and disabled patients get attention from these hospitals

30% of their patients are on medicare/medicaid.

Where are they going to go?

Who's going to provide their healthcare?

Oh, that's right. The government.

Just remember, moonbats, YOU ASKED FOR THIS. This is what you wanted. You wanted the government to take over healthcare, and now you got it.

But hey, when the SHTF, you can rejoice that 30 year old career students like Sandra Fluke can get a $15 dollar tube of spermacidal lube on the dole.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Catholic hospitals handle more than their share of Medicare (16.6 percent) and Medicaid (13.65) discharges, meaning that more than one in six seniors and disabled patients get attention from these hospitals

30% of their patients are on medicare/medicaid.

Where are they going to go?

Who's going to provide their healthcare?

Oh, that's right. The government.

The government already provides for their care. What do you think Medicare and Medicaid are? Catholic hospitals are nonprofits, but that doesn't mean they are charities. It just means they don't sell their stock on public markets and their profits (yes, they make profits) remain internal.

Comrade Crapski
11-13-2012, 02:17 AM
The government already provides for their care.

The government doesn't provide their care. The hospital provides a service that must be paid for. 30% of their customers pay with an IOU from the government to pay for goods and services rendered. Fewer and fewer health care providers are accepting medicaid/medicare because the government more and more has been stiffing them on the bill.

As a result more and more hospitals are closing, thus creating fewer and fewer options for an ever expanding pool of customers.

It would be like if the government told everybody that gasoline was free--- just pull up to the gas station pump and instead of handing the clerk a credit card or check, hand them your government voucher and tell the clerk that they will be getting paid sometime in the future. Maybe a week, maybe a month, who knows? Oh yeah, and it might be for less than the amount you charged, but it's for the greater good.

Do you think anyone would own a gas station?

You would have your "free" gas but no one to provide it.

That's what feces has done to the healthcare industry.

HMc
11-13-2012, 05:08 AM
because socialised healthcare doesn't work well in any number of other 1st world nations :rolleyes:

Der Flöprer
11-13-2012, 06:02 AM

I reserve the right to troll certain polititards of this board any, and every time I feel necessary. ;)

BucEyedPea
11-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Great tumblr pictoral blog and if it's a repost, that's ok because these people have serious 1st world problems that need to be shared.

http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/

Sad white people? That's racist.

La literatura
11-13-2012, 06:52 AM
The government doesn't provide their care. The hospital provides a service that must be paid for. 30% of their customers pay with an IOU from the government to pay for goods and services rendered. Fewer and fewer health care providers are accepting medicaid/medicare because the government more and more has been stiffing them on the bill.

I really doubt that Medicare/Medicaid bad debt is increasing, especially at a rate that causes hospitals concern. Care to provide a link?

As a result more and more hospitals are closing, thus creating fewer and fewer options for an ever expanding pool of customers.

No, more hospitals aren't closing. The health provider industry remains a very strong and profitable business. (And actually, Medicare and Medicaid have a ton to do with that).

patteeu
11-13-2012, 07:30 AM
No, more hospitals aren't closing. The health provider industry remains a very strong and profitable business. (And actually, Medicare and Medicaid have a ton to do with that).

I'm not so sure that's true.

La literatura
11-13-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm not so sure that's true.

Which part?

patteeu
11-13-2012, 07:56 AM
Which part?

The part that implies that Obamacare isn't a threat to (the strength and profitability of) hospitals.

La literatura
11-13-2012, 07:59 AM
The part that implies that Obamacare isn't a threat to (the strength and profitability of) hospitals.

Well, do you think more and more hospitals are closing? Do you think they are losing profits?

patteeu
11-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Well, do you think more and more hospitals are closing? Do you think they are losing profits?

Hospitals may well be closing and losing profits, but I don't think it's necessarily all or even mostly because of Obamacare yet.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I reserve the right to troll certain polititards of this board any, and every time I feel necessary. ;)

But of course, far be it from me to attempt to impede your progress :D

vailpass
11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
because socialised healthcare doesn't work well in any number of other 1st world nations :rolleyes:

Who let in the sheila?

Donger
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM

I suppose that depends on how you define and qualify "works well."

HMc
11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I suppose that depends on how you define and qualify "works well."

I've gone with a reasonable person's definition.

Donger
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM

Does a reasonable person accept a six month wait time for an MRI or CAT scan?

-King-
11-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Sad white people? That's racist.

White people being sad is racist?

BucEyedPea
11-13-2012, 09:15 PM
White people being sad is racist?

Yup, it's not being colorblind. Now is it. Key is the word "white" but I was being facetious because the race card gets used by the left so often.

BucEyedPea
11-13-2012, 09:16 PM

Just what we need is a non American interfering in our politics.

LOCOChief
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
[QUOTE=Mr. Flopnuts;9108388]I don't think much of people who can't grasp the idea that not everyone out there who doesn't think the way you do, are out for your money. So I'm definitely not thinking much of your constant whines and gripes that you're being stolen from. Are you part of the 47%? Do you pay taxes? I know a ton of folks in the midwest who voted for Romney don't make $25k a year and definitely aren't paying their fair share, according to you guys. Time to step down off the pedestal and take the robes off. America ain't ever going back to that. Like it or don't.

And I LOVE it. I'm fiscally conservative, whether you or anyone else believes that or not. But socially, I'm a moderate to left leaner. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I'll be happy to join forces with you again. Until then, I'll just keep pointing out all the bullshit. **** Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, BofA, Chase, Citi, etc. I don't give a **** about a wellfare mom. Where's the real money

You're a liar or an idiot one or the other. and if that brings on a ban I don't give a shit. I've read too much of your bullshit to sit back on this post.

Comrade Crapski
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
You're a liar or an idiot one or the other.

Why can't he be both?

Der Flöprer
11-15-2012, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Flopnuts;9108388]I don't think much of people who can't grasp the idea that not everyone out there who doesn't think the way you do, are out for your money. So I'm definitely not thinking much of your constant whines and gripes that you're being stolen from. Are you part of the 47%? Do you pay taxes? I know a ton of folks in the midwest who voted for Romney don't make $25k a year and definitely aren't paying their fair share, according to you guys. Time to step down off the pedestal and take the robes off. America ain't ever going back to that. Like it or don't.

And I LOVE it. I'm fiscally conservative, whether you or anyone else believes that or not. But socially, I'm a moderate to left leaner. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I'll be happy to join forces with you again. Until then, I'll just keep pointing out all the bullshit. **** Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, BofA, Chase, Citi, etc. I don't give a **** about a wellfare mom. Where's the real money

You're a liar or an idiot one or the other. and if that brings on a ban I don't give a shit. I've read too much of your bullshit to sit back on this post.

Why the fuck do people think they're going to be banned for talking shit to me? For fuck's sake. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME. I WON'T BAN YOU FOR IT. Now tell me how I'm an idiot or a liar.

Der Flöprer
11-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Why can't he be both?

Nice.

patteeu
11-15-2012, 06:55 AM
Why the **** do people think they're going to be banned for talking shit to me? For ****'s sake. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME. I WON'T BAN YOU FOR IT. Now tell me how I'm an idiot or a liar.

**** *** ***** *** *** ****** ******!!!

You'll probably ban me for that but I don't care anymore.

La literatura
11-15-2012, 06:56 AM
Why the **** do people think they're going to be banned for talking shit to me? For ****'s sake. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME. I WON'T BAN YOU FOR IT. Now tell me how I'm an idiot or a liar.

You are a smelly pirate hooker.

Der Flöprer
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
**** *** ***** *** *** ****** ******!!!

You'll probably ban me for that but I don't care anymore.

LMAO Hook, line, and sinker. Banned.

Der Flöprer
11-15-2012, 07:33 AM

As a liberal you are entitled to talk to me that way.

Dave Lane
11-15-2012, 08:04 AM

That fucking Reagan! Typical RWNJ started program. I gots my free Reagan phone Wooooooooooooooooooo!!

Dave Lane
11-15-2012, 08:08 AM

And I LOVE it. I'm fiscally conservative, whether you or anyone else believes that or not. But socially, I'm a moderate to left leaner. Once you guys figure out that our forefathers said "I am my brother's keeper" I'll be happy to join forces with you again. Until then, I'll just keep pointing out all the bullshit. **** Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, BofA, Chase, Citi, etc. I don't give a **** about a welfare mom. Where's the real money coming from? And I'm not going to ban you for anything you say to me, so feel free to lay in. I'll sit back and listen laugh.

Thanks for typing my response for me. The nutjobs don't seem to get it.

But I would ban them ROFL

vailpass
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM

Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?

go bowe
11-17-2012, 03:10 AM
there's a whore island? *perk*