PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Texas to withdraw from the United States of America

Pages : [1] 2

R8RFAN
11-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Is this BS or what?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

La literatura
11-10-2012, 05:23 PM
No, not BS. it's actually taking place on March 1, 2014. You won't need a passport to visit, however. Any other questions?

J Diddy
11-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Is this BS or what?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.
The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

By BS do you mean never going to happen? If that's the case, yes.

J Diddy
11-10-2012, 05:26 PM
1 from LA says the same thing and has about 4000 more votes.

La literatura
11-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Bullshit. 756 people signed that petition. Anytime at least 756 people, but no more than 760 people, sign something, then it's automatically going to happen.

The only way this secession stops is if 5 more people sign that petition.

La literatura
11-10-2012, 05:28 PM
1 from LA says the same thing and has about 4000 more votes.

Now see, that's not going to happen. It's more than 760.

Cheater5
11-10-2012, 05:48 PM

I'd say the odds are more in favor of this happening in the next 30 or so years than not. In fact, I fully believe the United States will cease to exist as we currently know it within my lifetime. Just my opinion for a multitude of reasons but mostly because we cannot sustain ourselves any longer.

No, not a doomsday prepper or a tinfoil hat guy. And frankly the national election would have had little bearing on this.

BigRedChief
11-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I'd say the odds are more in favor of this happening in the next 30 or so years than not. Never going to happen. Not in our life times. All this is, the minority that is the angry white America that want their country back lashing out in anger.

Man are they going to be pissed when the Latinos take over the state in 2020.

ILChief
11-10-2012, 06:17 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/392/026/21b.jpg

RedNeckRaider
11-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Never going to happen. Not in our life times. All this is, the minority that is the angry white America that want their country back lashing out in anger.

Lol you are exactly what said you were~

cdcox
11-10-2012, 06:38 PM
As soon as they do, we'll elect a Bush, invade them for their oil, and make them part of the US again.

RedNeckRaider
11-10-2012, 06:42 PM
As soon as they do, we'll elect a Bush, invade them for their oil, and make them part of the US again.

I support that plan~

Easy 6
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Please.

RedNeckRaider
11-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Texas and New York sum up my politics well...fuck both of them. One is right wing wack jobs and the other is left wing wack jobs...fuck both of them~

alnorth
11-10-2012, 06:51 PM
This is what, twice in a week now? Jesus, are you gullible.

Any random yahoo can start a petition. (its actually a cool idea, if enough people sign a petition, the white house has to give a response) I'm sure there's tons of butthurt southerners signing it.

Nothing will happen.

alnorth
11-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I'd say the odds are more in favor of this happening in the next 30 or so years than not.

within 30 years, Texas will probably turn purple, as we understand red/blue politics today.

Brock
11-10-2012, 07:01 PM
wellbye.jpg

DaFace
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
You seem to post a lot of useless stuff in here.

Ace Gunner
11-10-2012, 07:12 PM
this is just like colonial times. except nobody is going to get a bayonet in the adam's apple and nothing of the sort will actually occur in terms of sovereignty. that's because those folks in texas are soft cuddly dorks that talk big story.

DaFace
11-10-2012, 07:13 PM
This is what, twice in a week now? Jesus, are you gullible.

Any random yahoo can start a petition. (its actually a cool idea, if enough people sign a petition, the white house has to give a response) I'm sure there's tons of butthurt southerners signing it.

Nothing will happen.

Mostly. They have been known to completely ignore one issue in particular that was legalized in two states last week.

Bowser
11-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Can't wait to hear BEP talk about how we have just shit all over the soverign nation of Texas.

Ace Gunner
11-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I'd say the odds are more in favor of this happening in the next 30 or so years than not. In fact, I fully believe the United States will cease to exist as we currently know it within my lifetime. Just my opinion for a multitude of reasons but mostly because we cannot sustain ourselves any longer.

No, not a doomsday prepper or a tinfoil hat guy. And frankly the national election would have had little bearing on this.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Hoo.QmIqiOA/t/200/I0000Hoo.QmIqiOA.jpg

cosmo20002
11-10-2012, 07:19 PM

Whatever you are, tinfoil hat guy would be a major step up in sanity. This is really quite ludicrous.

AussieChiefsFan
11-10-2012, 07:24 PM
LMAO

greg63
11-10-2012, 07:36 PM
The south will rise again!!! :rolleyes:

Pawnmower
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J_ll2_GCtMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pitt Gorilla
11-10-2012, 10:06 PM
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/Andre_Currie/GTFOEntourage.gif

BucEyedPea
11-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't know if it's true but I like it. I do know there's about ten states that are refusing to set up the health exchanges. My state is one. I read there's going to be another legal challenge to Obamacare and lacks needed funding mechanism due to an error.

aturnis
11-10-2012, 10:08 PM
I'll gladly sell their petition, fuck Texas...

TEX
11-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Texas and New York sum up my politics well...**** both of them. One is right wing wack jobs and the other is left wing wack jobs...**** both of them~

You're Such an idiot.

Dave Lane
11-10-2012, 10:13 PM
You seem to post a lot of useless stuff.

FYP

VAChief
11-10-2012, 10:13 PM

Enjoy competing for the World Cup!

Xanathol
11-10-2012, 10:30 PM
There was a time when every state had the right to secede. Of course, when 7 states did so over unfair taxation ( ie. they paid the taxes while other states received the benefits ), the federal government stepped all over those rights, performed an ingenious political motivation move, and we had our bloodiest war ever on our own soil. Supposedly, Texas in the only state to still retain this right, but seeing how state rights no longer matter in this country, they really can't exercise it (peacefully).

Secession probably won't happen, but many of the conditions are repeating themselves - the successful states being forced to pay for the unsuccessful states' poor choices & lifestyles ( check the voting maps, particularly rural vs city ). No matter which side you are on, you have to realize just how divided this country us right now.

LiveSteam
11-10-2012, 10:49 PM
FEMA CAMPS. I wanna live in one

listopencil
11-10-2012, 11:28 PM
I signed it.

J Diddy
11-10-2012, 11:33 PM
FEMA CAMPS. I wanna live in one

Fuck that. My daughter lived in a FEMA trailer park after the Joplin tornado. Bad shit man.

J Diddy
11-10-2012, 11:33 PM
We should start a petition to deport people. People that are natural born citizens. That would be funny.

What's real funny is that these petitions are something Obama started to connect with the regular people and people are using them like there is a legal obligation involved.

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Laugh all you want at it. This will happen. The wheels have been in motion for a long time, or so says my neighbor who is a state rep. See you douchers on the other side...

RedNeckRaider
11-11-2012, 06:58 AM
You're Such an idiot.

I have relatives that live there although I spent most of my time in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Arrogant assholes who think Texas is above all other states. Don't mess with Texas bumper stickers and signs. The western side of the state is a real joy, why anyone would live there is beyond me. Let us all remember the wise words of one their former governors: "if English was good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for me" LMAO

Dave Lane
11-11-2012, 07:36 AM
I have relatives that live there although I spent most of my time in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Arrogant assholes who think Texas is above all other states. Don't mess with Texas bumper stickers and signs. The western side of the state is a real joy, why anyone would live there is beyond me. Let us all remember the wise words of one their former governors: "if English was good enough for Jesus, it is good enough for me" LMAO

Holy mother of god was that Dallas Chief that said that? Had to be, he's a rare breed that would say something like that.

And I' d love to see them try to secede. That would be awesome. Hopefully there would be lots and lots of dead doucher texans.

ILChief
11-11-2012, 07:39 AM

How did that work out last time?

ILChief
11-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Well at least we can add Puerto Rico so we won't have to buy new flags

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
How did that work out last time?

The south came very very close to winning & ending the conflict right out of the gate.

jiveturkey
11-11-2012, 10:09 AM
So what happens in 8 years when Texas turns blue? Does the state split and half rejoin the US? This would also kill off the Republican party for the rest of the country since they would loose 38 electoral votes, 2 repub senators and a lot of repub congressmen.

It would be an interesting experiment to watch.

Dave Lane
11-11-2012, 10:53 AM
So what happens in 8 years when Texas turns blue? Does the state split and half rejoin the US? This would also kill off the Republican party for the rest of the country since they would loose 38 electoral votes, 2 repub senators and a lot of repub congressmen.

That will be the final death knell for the crazies. They will be forced to veer back to the middle.

Bowser
11-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Laugh all you want at it. This will happen. The wheels have been in motion for a long time, or so says my neighbor who is a state rep. See you douchers on the other side...

This is fucking awesome.

It will be fun watching Texas beg its neighbors to the north to help with the Mexican invasion that will inevitably come.

Frazod
11-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Can we keep Texas and shitcan California?

Bowser
11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
This is fucking awesome.

It will be fun watching Texas beg its neighbors to the north to help with the Mexican invasion that will inevitably come.

Maybe we'll fence off Texas after they are completely overrun to stop the flow of illegals.....

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 11:07 AM

It would be an interesting experiment to watch.those dumbshits start publicly talking about this, Texas will turn blue 4 years earlier in 2016.

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 11:08 AM
This is ****ing awesome.

Nope. Remember the Alamo.

Bowser
11-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Nope. Remember the Alamo.

SO all the Texans will be dead? Damn, that's dark.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 11:33 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 11:43 AM
those dumbshits start publicly talking about this, Texas will turn blue 4 years earlier in 2016.

Nope. Stemming the tide of illegal immigration is one of the six main pillars of the secession plan. It will be handled how it should have been from the start... ship them back and then lock it down.

We'll see who the dumbshits are when the POTUS that you helped re-elect sinks this whole motherfucking ship due to his tax and way over-fucking-spend policies. Good luck with that. We won't miss you.

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath.

No. Please do.

Brock
11-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Nope. Stemming the tide of illegal immigration is one of the six main pillars of the secession plan. It will be handled how it should have been from the start... ship them back and then lock it down.

We'll see who the dumbshits are when the POTUS that you helped re-elect sinks this whole motherfucking ship due to his tax and way over-fucking-spend policies. Good luck with that. We won't miss you.

Sure, go ahead and bet the farm on that.

TEX
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM

It's not going to happen and you know it.

banyon
11-11-2012, 11:49 AM
SO all the Texans will be dead? Damn, that's dark.

LOL. Another history fail. wait, she probably has a pamphlet written by an economics professor for lew Rockwell where Santa anna actually lost.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 11:50 AM
No. Please do.

LMAO

Just don't be all butt hurt when it doesn't happen. You realize Obama won 40 percent of the vote there. That's 40 percent of Texas who aren't nearly in need of diaper rash medicine as you.

Even if it were a logical assumption, you wouldn't have the numbers.

Money tip: Invest in tin foil.

Easy 6
11-11-2012, 11:55 AM
LMAO

Just don't be all butt hurt when it doesn't happen. You realize Obama won 40 percent of the vote there. That's 40 percent of Texas who aren't nearly in need of diaper rash medicine as you.

Even if it were a logical assumption, you wouldn't have the numbers.

Money tip: Invest in tin foil.

But some vague "plan" is already in motion, why cant you SEE that, man?

Its taken on the air of inevitability now.

VAChief
11-11-2012, 11:56 AM
No. Please do.

I would think there would be a significant migration north, and not necessarily who most Texans would prefer leaving. Careful what you wish for, Texas although claiming no "state" income taxes does a pretty fair job of gouging their residents in every other way possible. Imagine when everything they get from the Feds is gone (medical and scientific research in particular).

Sure private funding would fill in some of the gaps, but basic researchers would flea in droves out of MD Anderson and Texas Southwestern two of the most prestigious research organizations in the US.

vailpass
11-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Never going to happen. Not in our life times. All this is, the minority that is the angry white America that want their country back lashing out in anger.

Is it your morbid obesity that causes your self-loathing?
My god man.

VAChief
11-11-2012, 12:04 PM
My god man.

Do you prefer Pot or Kettle?

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM

We'll see who the dumbshits are when the POTUS that you helped re-elect sinks this whole motherfucking ship due to his tax and way over-fucking-spend policies. Good luck with that. We won't miss you.Are you saying that you no longer want to be a part of the USA? Renounce your citzenship? That you personally want to leave this country and join a new country that will be formed by Texas? Swear loyalty to this new country?

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
But some vague "plan" is already in motion, why cant you SEE that, man?

Its taken on the air of inevitability now.
I think the vague plan is them getting together, going on whitehouse.gov and hitting create a petition and then asking obama to let them secede. Which is essentially what they have done.

I actually think the majority of the votes are people who are thinking that their vote moves them towards secession instead of what it is: A petition to get a response by Obama.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 12:08 PM
My god man.you are a pathitic little man. Instead of debating on the principles or issues you decide to jump to personal insults.

Are you feeling like a bigger person now? Did that improve your self esteem? what is the point of your personal attack that has nothing to do with Texas seceding from the USA?

HolyHandgernade
11-11-2012, 12:10 PM
It would throw the SEC, B12, and major professional sports into upheaval. Its just not going to happen.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 12:15 PM
This is ****ing awesome.

Mexico couldn't take Texas.

VAChief
11-11-2012, 12:15 PM
It would throw the SEC, B12, and major professional sports into upheaval. Its just not going to happen.

Wichita Cowboys? Tulsa Oilers? Friday night soccer? ROFL

Bowser
11-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Mexico couldn't take Texas.

All of Central America will want in on the action, too.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
True story. I heard Rhode Island was next.

Cannibal
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Need to get NASA out of that shithole asap. They don't deserve it.

Cannibal
11-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Pull any and all U.S. military bases out too.

Cannibal
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Pull all federal money out.

WilliamTheIrish
11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
"One of the six pillars of secession", eh?

Pray tell, what are the other pillars in this grand plan? (that's already in motion)

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I would think there would be a significant migration north, and not necessarily who most Texans would prefer leaving. Careful what you wish for, Texas although claiming no "state" income taxes does a pretty fair job of gouging their residents in every other way possible. Imagine when everything they get from the Feds is gone (medical and scientific research in particular).

Sure private funding would fill in some of the gaps, but basic researchers would flea in droves out of MD Anderson and Texas Southwestern two of the most prestigious research organizations in the US.

North? Not east or west? ROFL

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
"One of the six pillars of secession", eh?

Pray tell, what are the other pillars in this grand plan? (that's already in motion)

If I tell you then I would have to...

VAChief
11-11-2012, 12:46 PM

That is your sticking point, the direction they leave? Bravo!

WilliamTheIrish
11-11-2012, 12:47 PM
If I tell you then I would have to...

Be mocked incessantly?

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Are you saying that you no longer want to be a part of the USA? Renounce your citzenship? That you personally want to leave this country and join a new country that will be formed by Texas? Swear loyalty to this new country?

No. No. No. No. I'll be long gone before any of that EVER becomes an option.

Such a BigRedDramaQueen.

I am getting as much of a kick out of watching you libtards get into a big uproar over this as I did listening to my neighbor talk about the six pillars of secession. You and your blue by 2020. LOFL!!! You know about as much about Texas politics as JDiddy knows, well about anything.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:52 PM

Yeah, north, into the US where they could get federal funding for research, education (for such things as tuition), etc.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM

Such a BigRedDramaQueen.

I am getting as much of a kick out of watching you libtards get into a big uproar over this as I did listening to my neighbor talk about the six pillars of secession. You and your blue by 2020. LOFL!!! You know about as much about Texas politics as JDiddy knows, well about anything.

You insulting meh intellygence is like Bush telling Einstein he's stupid.

Dallas Chief
That is your sticking point, the direction they leave? Bravo!

No my sticking point is that this has really got the resident lib's panties really twisted up. Ohhh sour grapes... ohhh migration north, ohhh pull out NASA, ohhh renounce your citizenship. ROFLROFLROFL

BucEyedPea
Pull all federal money out.

That would be a GOOD thing. You see we don't believe in tying an economy to the Federal govt. That's central planning.

When Texas goes, Florida should follow suit. Yay!!:evil:

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM
That would be a GOOD thing. You see we don't believe in tying an economy to the Federal govt. That's central planning.

Better yet, why don't you just leave. You seem to not be so happy here.

VAChief
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM

Such a BigRedDramaQueen.

I think you are confusing hysterical laughter for concern.

Bowser
11-11-2012, 12:56 PM

http://paulboylan.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/george-bush-door.jpg?w=450

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 12:56 PM

Seriously though. You libtards are getting all torqued up over nothing. It is fun to watch really. If I told you guys who my neighbor was talking all this, you would really become unhinged. LOL

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
No my sticking point is that this has really got the resident lib's panties really twisted up. Ohhh sour grapes... ohhh migration north, ohhh pull out NASA, ohhh renounce your citizenship. ROFLROFLROFL

LMAO, the only roar, upwards or otherwise, is the roar of laughter at your stupidity.

To think you would be better off without the influx of US federal money, social policies, military might is ridiculous. I think you are confusing the fact that we are recognizing the ridiculousness of it with a debate.

It is never going to happen, in fact, you're the only nutter butter who thinks it will.

Bowser
I think what we've learned from this thread is that it is fun to bag on Texas.

J Diddy
I think you are confusing hysterical laughter for concern.

Exactly my thought as well.

VAChief
11-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Suddenly Medicare and SS become solvent again....Yippee!

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I think what we've learned from this thread is that it is fun to teabag on Texas.

Yes it is.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Where are you going?I am getting as much of a kick out of watching you libtards get into a big uproar over this as I did listening to my neighbor talk about the six pillars of secession.So you are saying you were just trolling us?
You and your blue by 2020. LOFL!!! You know about as much about Texas politics as JDiddy knows, well about anything.Yeah, the Republicans have such a great political grasp of what the voters want.:facepalm:

If Latinos stay at the 70/30 split towards the Dem's how do you think that Texas doesn;t turn blue in 2020?

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Where are you going?So you are saying you were just trolling us?
Yeah, the Republicans have such a great political grasp of what the voters want.:facepalm:

If Latinos stay at the 70/30 split towards the Dem's how do you think that Texas doesn;t turn blue in 2020?

I think he started out with sincerity and quickly realized how stupid he was sounding. He then went to troll status.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 01:05 PM
I think he started out with sincerity and quickly realized how stupid he was sounding. He then went to troll status.Either he was trolling us or sounding really really stupid.

Being real here:
Either way, Dallas Chief how can we take what you post seriously? Question if you are sincere or trolling?

WilliamTheIrish
11-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes, he was completely serious. Then he turned full circle after being shown how ridiculous the entire premise was.

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Either he was trolling us or sounding really really stupid.

Being real here:
Either way, Dallas Chief how can we take what you post seriously? Question if you are sincere or trolling?
It's really rich when J Diddy calls out others as trolls. I have to wonder does J Diddy ever put himself on the line on an issue with a thread? Or offer reasoned arguments? Not that I can see. He's just a pot calling the kettle black.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
It's really rich when J Diddy calls out others as trolls. I have to wonder does J Diddy ever put himself on the line on an issue with a thread? Or offer reasoned arguments? Not that I can see. He's just a pot calling the kettle black.

Here's the line I put myself on in this thread: That Texas will secede is a stupid idea brought forth by kooks not unlike yourself and people bitter about an election loss.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 01:20 PM
It's really rich when J Diddy calls out others as trolls. I have to wonder does J Diddy ever put himself on the line on an issue with a thread? Or offer reasoned arguments? Not that I can see. He's just a pot calling the kettle black.I'm not JDiddy and I don't troll.

You can can call me fat, a shithead, tell me to fist fuck my wife and any other personal insults but everyone on here should know by now that I post what I believe. I don't think its too much to ask for other posters to not post something that they don't believe just so they can have a laugh. And anyway, what does that have to do with my serious question?

Being real here:

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Most Bean-ers would vote Rep if & when amnesty happens.

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm not JDiddy and I don't troll.
I never said you were JDiddy. Or that you troll. (You don't.) I was just talking to you about JDiddy because he trolls too. But he was accusing someone else of what he does. I just prefer not to always communicate to JDiddy, much anymore for this reason. He's all about personal attacks and analyzes them with psychobabble insults about their mental health when he disagrees with someone.

You can can call me fat, a shithead, tell me to fist **** my wife and any other personal insults but everyone on here should know by now that I post what I believe. I don't think its too much to ask for other posters to not post something that they don't believe just so they can have a laugh. And anyway, what does that have to do with my serious question?

I didn't insult you. Or call your or your wife anything. I was simply talking to you about trolling because JDiddy is just as bad. I didn't even read Dallas Chief's posts either.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I never said you were JDiddy. Or that you troll. (You don't.) I was just talking to you about JDiddy because he trolls too. But he was accusing someone else of what he does. I just prefer not to always communicate to JDiddy, much anymore for this reason. He's all about personal attacks and analyzes them with psychobabble insults about their mental health when he disagrees with someone.

I didn't insult you. Or call your or your wife anything. I was simply talking to you about trolling because JDiddy is just as bad. I didn't even read Dallas Chief's posts either.I wasn't thinking you were calling me a troll. Or that you had engaged in the personal insults that many on this board have chosen to do towards me.

I should have just posted my comments seperately and not quoted your post at all since those comments weren't directed at you.

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 01:41 PM
I wasn't thinking you were calling me a troll. Or that you had engaged in the personal insults that many on this board have chosen to do towards me.

Quit crying like a fucking pussy.
You are as guilty about insults as anyone on this board.
Your tags were all in your face insults. Every last one of them. & Im sure if I didn't have a life, I could go back over the last 6 months & find comments you posted to.

I have more respect for Cosmo than I do you right now

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Not a person here isn't guilty of trolling, however, I'd admit that I troll BEP more than anyone else. I think it's because she acts like she knows everything but has the constitutional knowledge and common sense of a rock. With every tap on the keyboard it's like fingernails on the chalkboard of my mind. Probably should just ignore her. It's not like anyone takes her serious anyways.

Cannibal
11-11-2012, 02:10 PM

Hah. Good point!

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Quit crying like a fucking pussy.
You are as guilty about insults as anyone on this board.
Your tags were all in your face insults. Every last one of them. & Im sure if I didn't have a life, I could go back over the last 6 months & find comments you posted to.

I have more respect for Cosmo than I do you right nowplease go look and post where I did something similiar to a poster calling me a fucking pussy, shitbag, fat or needed to fistfuck my wife. And those examples are only from the last week.

I think I have proven I can take a trimming. But, if this trend continues and doesn't stop, why should I continue to post in here? why would I need that in my life?

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 02:22 PM
As long as the Cowboys and Texans remained in the NFL, I don't think 95% of Americans would have a problem with Texas leaving the United States.

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 02:32 PM
please go look and post where I did something similiar to a poster calling me a fucking pussy, shitbag, fat or needed to fistfuck my wife. And those examples are only from the last week.

I think I have proven I can take a trimming. But, if this trend continues and doesn't stop, why should I continue to post in here? why would I need that in my life?

What ever. Cry on

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
What ever. Cry onI'll be here waiting on my quotes to be thrown in my face.:harumph:

Brock
11-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll be here waiting on my quotes to be thrown in my face.:harumph:

You stupidly called me a racist that one time. That was dumb.

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I'll be here waiting on my quotes to be thrown in my face.:harumph:

Hold your breath at the same time please.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Hold your breath at the same time please.ROFL your hilarious. You should try stand up comedy.

KC native
11-11-2012, 03:15 PM

ROFL You're a fucking moron.

KC native
11-11-2012, 03:18 PM

Such a BigRedDramaQueen.

I do know about Texas politics and soon the demographics will trump the extreme gerrymandering that happens here.

It's only a matter of time until this state is a blue state.

KC native
11-11-2012, 03:21 PM

I'm going to laugh when your daughter becomes a sancha to a Mexican and has a mixed baby out of wedlock you racist piece of shit.

Cannibal
11-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Provided when they leave, we offer no assistance whatsoever. No food, money, technology, military, weapons etc. we also demolish all military bases and all federally funded buildings, highways, roads, bridges and utilities.

Direckshun
11-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Politically, conservatives should be far more incensed that Texas wants to secede.

If Texas actually were, this country would be run by the Democratic Party.

HolyHandgernade
11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Politically, conservatives should be far more incensed that Texas wants to secede.

Who's side are you on? :p

go bowe
11-11-2012, 03:57 PM

you better hope taco john doesn't see that...

it's also technically speaking filter evasion...

and i have relatives who are beaners too...

other than that, it's an interesting concept, but highly unlikely...

go bowe
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
please go look and post where I did something similiar to a poster calling me a ****ing pussy, shitbag, fat or needed to fist**** my wife. And those examples are only from the last week.

isn't that the point?

to make you leave so there's one less obot to interrupt the rwnj's circle jerk?

|Zach|
11-11-2012, 04:04 PM

ROFL

RedNeckRaider
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm going to laugh when your daughter becomes a sancha to a Mexican and has a mixed baby out of wedlock you racist piece of shit.

What does a fat chick and a brick have in common? Sooner or later a Mexican will get around to laying them~

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
I wasn't thinking you were calling me a troll. Or that you had engaged in the personal insults that many on this board have chosen to do towards me.

I should have just posted my comments seperately and not quoted your post at all since those comments weren't directed at you.

Uh okay. Thanks for the clarification.

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM

I know! See how that helps things. :clap:

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
isn't that the point?

to make you leave so there's one less obot to interrupt the rwnj's circle jerk?Mods dont run this board, the community decides whats over the line.

if a RWNJ circle jerk is all they want, they can have that. But, if they want people who offer a different opinion, they are going to have to speak up against the personal attacks. If not, they can have their circle jerk to themselves.

Dallas Chief
11-11-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm not JDiddy and I don't troll.

You can can call me fat, a shithead, tell me to fist fuck my wife and any other personal insults but everyone on here should know by now that I post what I believe. I don't think its too much to ask for other posters to not post something that they don't believe just so they can have a laugh. And anyway, what does that have to do with my serious question?

Being real here:

BigRedDude you had to know I was trolling!!! ROFL I am surrounded by nutter butters, thx JDiddy!, that think it is a swell idea, including my state rep. No way this state becomes blue or even purple that quickly though. The Repubs in control have mastered the art of re-districting ie my comment that you don't know shit about Texas politics.

I love this country and am first and foremost a Patriot. I love our institutions such as the GE every four years, whether my guy wins or not. It's why you haven't heard much whining out of me about the outcome. It is what it is and I fear there will be a hefty price to pay for all of us. I love this state too so all you guys from Iowa bagging on it, well yeahhhh, think about where YOU live for a second.

As far as me not being here when and if Texas ever would successfully secede, yeah I'll be long gone by then, wearing the wooden coat, pushing up daisies, 6ft under etc.

Lastly sorry for the troll. You guys just get so worked up over nada. Sorry for the late reply. I was at the office catching up on paperwork. BBL dinner and sexy time...and football:p

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM

Fucking awesome. He or she will grow up to be El Presidente
nlm

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Lastly sorry for the troll. You guys just get so worked up over nada. Sorry for the late reply. I was at the office catching up on paperwork. BBL dinner and sexy time...and football:pThanks for the clarification.

In the future, can you please refrain from trolling when I'm involved in the conversation. I like to believe that what people are typing is the real thoughts, beliefs of their position.

Bowser
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I like to believe that what people are typing is the real thoughts, beliefs of their position.

You must be new to the internets. Welcome!

listopencil
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
All of Central America will want in on the action, too.

Let 'em try it. If Texas gets the assets that are already in place, including Federal assets, nobody's getting through there from the South. I'd bet on a pick up truck full of Texans against a Mexican tank. Some of you guys have no idea what kind of people you are talking about here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Good. Fuck Texas.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Let 'em try it. If Texas gets the assets that are already in place, including Federal assets, nobody's getting through there from the South. I'd bet on a pick up truck full of Texans against a Mexican tank. Some of you guys have no idea what kind of people you are talking about here.

Please explain what kind of people they are.

ILChief
11-11-2012, 07:21 PM

Yep, without those 35 Electoral votes there will never be another R president

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! LMAO

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 Presidential election.

Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.

The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.

The Texas petition reads as follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-states-including-texas-have-filed-a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

Finally I can afford to visit another country

BucEyedPea
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Yep, without those 35 Electoral votes there will never be another R president

which will lead to more secessions

It may just leave California, New England and other Prog state's left. You'll have no one to tax and go bust!

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! LMAO

As of Saturday November 10, 2012, 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.

These citizen generated petitions were filed just days after the 2012 Presidential election.

Louisiana was the first State to file a petition a day after the election by a Michael E. from Slidell, Louisiana. Texas was the next State to follow by a Micah H. from Arlington, Texas.

The government allows one month from the day the petition is submitted to obtain 25,000 signatures in order for the Obama administration to consider the request.

The Texas petition reads as follows:

The US continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending. The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights such as the NDAA, the TSA, etc. Given that the state of Texas maintains a balanced budget and is the 15th largest economy in the world, it is practically feasible for Texas to withdraw from the union, and to do so would protect it’s citizens’ standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers which are no longer being reflected by the federal government.

As of 12:46 am, Sunday, signatures obtained by Louisiana, 7,358; Texas, 3,771; Florida, 636; Georgia, 475; Alabama, 834; North Carolina, 792; Kentucky, 467; Mississippi, 475; Indiana, 449; North Dakota, 162; Montana, 440; Colorado, 324; Oregon, 328; New Jersey, 301 and New York, 169. Many more States are expected to follow.

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-states-including-texas-have-filed-a-petition-to-secede-from-the-united-states-1

Lol. The movement is going crazy!!!!! If LA can get more 18000 more votes in the next 3 weeks they will have hit the threshhold for Obama to respond to them.

I predict the response will be, you guys are fucking crazy. If you don't like the US move the hell away.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Please explain what kind of people they are.

Well, when I lived there, they were:

The white guy rednecks/cowboys. Fiercely independent, well armed and about three pubic hairs away from saying "Fuck it, let's blow shit up" at any given time. They also believed that they had God on their side in just about any conflict.

Tejanos. Fully aware that they were a culture-within-a-culture and very proud of their heritage. Not willing to give up an inch to an asshole or put up with bullshit of any kind. They are saddened that Mexico has fallen as far as it has and sure as shit don't want that failure in their own back yard.

Actual ranchers/farmers. Tough as a motherfucker. Used to hard work, and able to out-stubborn any mule ever born. Will kill you with any available farm implement if no firearm handy.

NRA types and survivalists. Armed. I mean seriously armed. They think that they are special forces and many actually do belong to active militias. They would view an invasion in much the same way that video gamers view the Zombie Apocolypse. A great reason to finally be able to kill shit.

City boys. You know. Dallas. Fort Worth. These guys stay mostly in the large towns. Fuck these guys. They're gonna die. Don't worry though. Plenty of people will be coming down from Colorado and Wyoming that are meaner and better armed. The Southern boys in Mississippi/Alabama/Georgia etc. will be coming over too. Don't get in their way.

The Mexicans wouldn't have a chance in Hell.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 09:03 PM
The Mexicans wouldn't have a chance in Hell.What makes you think the Mexicans would invade by themselves?

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM
I may have left someone out. Anybody that lives in Texas at the moment feel free to chime in.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:05 PM
What makes you think the Mexicans would invade by themselves?

I don't. I'm assuming that they have help from other countries in the region or they would never bother even trying.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh, before I forget, they'd have to fight North through areas held by the drug cartels before they even got to the border. Those cartels probably wouldn't look too fondly on the elimination of clientele.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 09:08 PM
I may have left someone out. Anybody that lives in Texas at the moment feel free to chime in.

Here is the problem with that theory. By your own admission: screw the city folks they are going to die. They are also the majority of the population.

The numbers aren't in their favor.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Here is the problem with that theory. By your own admission: screw the city folks they are going to die. They are also the majority of the population.

The numbers aren't in their favor.

They don't have to be. You think Jim Bobby Bill Joe McStutterpants isn't going to leap up from his three legged chair and rush out of his thatch house in Dirty Gulch, Georgia to kill hisself some Messicans? Shit. That pick-up truck isn't going to stop til it gets to San Antone. Pigs will be left unfucked for months.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't. I'm assuming that they have help from other countries in the region or they would never bother even trying.Are you so sure that we wouldn't help the Mexican's teach the traitors a lesson?

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Are you so sure that we wouldn't help the Mexican's teach the traitors a lesson?

Nah. Obama will immediately ask for permission to build an embassy.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 09:26 PM
They don't have to be. You think Jim Bobby Bill Joe McStutterpants isn't going to leap up from his three legged chair and rush out of his thatch house in Dirty Gulch, Georgia to kill hisself some Messicans? Shit. That pick-up truck isn't going to stop til it gets to San Antone. Pigs will be left un****ed for months.

LMAO

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:27 PM
FUCK YA ! AMERICA
Finally we are talking about killing
Drug cartels would be the money financing the war. It would be a war against a war against a drug war.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:29 PM
It would make a hell of a better remake of Red Dawn than that stupid Korean bullshit too. Texas secedes. They are invaded and fighting off all of Central America. People from all over the US (OK, mostly the ex-Confederacy) head down there to volunteer to defend Texas while the Federal government officially stays out of it.

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 09:31 PM
It would make a hell of a better remake of Red Dawn than that stupid Korean bullshit too. Texas secedes. They are invaded and fighting off all of Central America. People from all over the US (OK, mostly the ex-Confederacy) head down there to volunteer to defend Texas while the Federal government officially stays out of it.Do you round up all the Latinos and put them in camps?

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:31 PM
It would make a hell of a better remake of Red Dawn than that stupid Korean bullshit too. Texas secedes. They are invaded and fighting off all of Central America. People from all over the US (OK, mostly the ex-Confederacy) head down there to volunteer to defend Texas while the Federal government officially stays out of it.

I will drive on down guns in tow & fight for the cause. but I want Pizza ever day for lunch

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Do you round up all the Latinos and put them in camps?

Someone has to be the grave diggers Daaaaaaaa

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM

Nuh uh. Those families are either loyal because they've been there longer than most Texans or they left Central America because it sucks. They don't want Texas to lose.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
I will drive on down guns in tow & fight for the cause. but I want Pizza ever day for lunch

Hell yeah. The Texan Army runs on pizza and beer.

Rain Man
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I think Obama is planning to replace Texas with Puerto Rico to help the Democrats control the House and the Senate.

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Hell yeah. The Texan Army runs on pizza and beer.

No illegal's in my unit either. Im not having the trade of soldering turned into just another minimum wage job either.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM
No illegal's in my unit either. Im not have the trade of soldering turned into just another minimum wage job either.

You might have to join up with one of the New Confederate units. Maybe Mississippi or Arkansas.

Rain Man
11-11-2012, 09:43 PM

I'd watch it.

Can we add a subplot about Houston becoming an open city like Hong Kong, with all sorts of vice and debauchery happening in it?

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
I'd watch it.

Can we add a subplot about Houston becoming an open city like Hong Kong, with all sorts of vice and debauchery happening in it?

That would be awesome. There could be a Casablanca undertone to Galveston too. This might have to spin off into a cable series.

LiveSteam
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
I'd watch it.

Done. The south american drug cartels set up head quarters in Houston

war all day. Cocaine & weed all night

listopencil
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Done. The south american drug cartels set up head quarters in Houston

Nice.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 09:52 PM

See there you go. Through some silliness we now have a valid solution for the problem of illegal immigration from the south. We've been doing it all wrong, with all the talk of a fence on the southern border. We should just put fences around all the latin American countries.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Already over 50% on the petition.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Man. I kind of want to post a link to the petition in The Lounge to see if it could get some more votes but this is definitely DC material.

J Diddy
11-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Man. I kind of want to post a link to the petition in The Lounge to see if it could get some more votes but this is definitely DC material.

Not really sure why. This petition is useless.

HolyHandgernade
11-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Would Austin become like Berlin, and the U.S. would have to airlift in?

listopencil
11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Not really sure why. This petition is useless.

I just want to see the response.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Would Austin become like Berlin, and the U.S. would have to airlift in?

So many possibilities. This could be better than Battlestar Galactica.

listopencil
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
"The right to petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response."

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/how-why/introduction

BigRedChief
11-11-2012, 11:08 PM
I just want to see the response.Here ya go.
http://www.forumspile.com/Die-Go_try_this.jpg

listopencil
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Here ya go.

LMAO

KC native
11-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Texas to withdraw from... 11-11-2012 05:46 PM LiveSteam You have all the answers. So why dnt you be a patriot & go back to Mexico & fix that shit hole. You are all the same. you turn your backs on your homeland head to the USA & fuck up everything you get involved in

You're a bitch. Fuck hiding behind rep comments.

Myself and my family have contributed more to this country than your inbred family ever will.

Like I told failpuss, have fun growing old and bitter and watching the fake notion of what you thought the US was crumble.

Do the world a favor and swallow a bullet you angry bitch.

WoodDraw
11-12-2012, 12:59 AM
These things are hilarious. The people wanting this are obviously lunatics, or just looking for a laugh from the white house because of their petition site(and I do find that part kind of funny).

Dallas Chief
11-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Here ya go.

This is a serious thread. I don't appreciate you tolling in it.:harumph:

Dallas Chief
11-12-2012, 01:32 AM
I do know about Texas politics and soon the demographics will trump the extreme gerrymandering that happens here.

It's only a matter of time until this state is a blue state.

OMG I bet you know everything about everything! How could you not? I mean you are in financial white knight for H&R Block that steals the husband's pension from little old widows.

Yeah it is a matter of time...A long fucking time. You don't know shit.

Callate pinche maricone!!!

whoman69
11-12-2012, 06:50 AM
This petition is worthless. If the people want to send a petition of this sort, they should send it to their state government. It would be the state government that would decide on the petition. They are after all representing that they are talking for the people of the state.

History is clear on this. Any attempt at secession will be met by military force.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 06:59 AM
OMG I bet you know everything about everything! How could you not? I mean you are in financial white knight for H&R Block that steals the husband's pension from little old widows.

Yeah it is a matter of time...A long ****ing time. You don't know shit.

and a nerve was hit that day....

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 08:04 AM
You're a bitch. Fuck hiding behind rep comments.

Myself and my family have contributed more to this country than your inbred family ever will.

Bwaaaahahahahahahaha My great great grand dad Bloody Bill Anderson is rolling over in his grave laughing. So is my oldman who spent 42 years in the military. & all my family that fought in the Civil war,WWI,WWII,& Vietnam.
Now go back to Mexico & fix your country.

blaise
11-12-2012, 08:19 AM

The jobs start disappearing and the state goes down the shitter.

Dave Lane
11-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Bwaaaahahahahahahaha My great great grand dad Bloody Bill Anderson is rolling over in his grave laughing. So is my oldman who spent 42 years in the military. & all my family that fought in the Civil war,WWI,WWII,& Vietnam.

So you and your family have 0 contribution? Duly noted.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 09:06 AM
So you and your family have 0 contribution? Duly noted.

When Uncle Sam comes a calling The Livesteam family heads for Canada.

BigRedChief
11-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Now go back to Mexico & fix your country.:shake: You seem proud of being a direct decendant of Bloody Bill Anderson. GGEEEEZZZ, Bloody Bill Anderson was a very horrible man. That dude went from horse thief to robbing citizens on the road to killing people. When he joined Quatrille raiders he was so ruthless that they kidnapped his family to get him to back off on the useless carnage and killing.

He was such a whacko murderer that even the Raiders wouldn't have him and kicked him out. All he did after that with his life was kill people and take their property. For crissaked the centrilia massacre was him.

We have no choice into what family we are born, you are not responsible for your great great grand dad's actions but, that's not a part of your family history that you should be proud of. Just my two cents.

KC native
11-12-2012, 10:20 AM

Yeah it is a matter of time...A long fucking time. You don't know shit.

You know what's sad about this? When Hispanics turn this state blue in short order, you'll go from being a fresa to someone who is proud of his heritage and who was right all along.

KC native
11-12-2012, 10:22 AM
:shake: You seem proud of being a direct decendant of Bloody Bill Anderson. GGEEEEZZZ, Bloody Bill Anderson was a very horrible man. That dude went from horse thief to robbing citizens on the road to killing people. When he joined Quatrille raiders he was so ruthless that they kidnapped his family to get him to back off on the useless carnage and killing.

He was such a whacko murderer that even the Raiders wouldn't have him and kicked him out. All he did after that with his life was kill people and take their property. For crissaked the centrilia massacre was him.

We have no choice into what family we are born, you are not responsible for your great great grand dad's actions but, that's not a part of your family history that you should be proud of. Just my two cents.

ROFL

Frazod
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
:shake: You seem proud of being a direct decendant of Bloody Bill Anderson. GGEEEEZZZ, Bloody Bill Anderson was a very horrible man. That dude went from horse thief to robbing citizens on the road to killing people. When he joined Quatrille raiders he was so ruthless that they kidnapped his family to get him to back off on the useless carnage and killing.

For starters, Bloody Bill has no descendants - he died at age 24 and didn't have any children. LS may be related to him, however, as is one of my cousins. And he was pretty bad, as the nickname implies, but he wasn't kicked out of the Raiders. Later in the war Quantrill lost control of the group and it splintered. Anderson was a leader of one of those splinter groups when he died.

And Anderson's sisters were detained by the Union for providing the guerrilas with intelligence. It was after one of them was killed in a building collapse that Anderson developed his bloodthirsty reputation.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 10:29 AM

After his fathers murder He became a very bad man for sure. My mother's side of the family moved from Kan to Illinois to escape reprisals from Jay-hawkers. My mom was born in Aledo Ill in 1935.

He wasn't kicked out by Quantrell either. He left willingly & with many of the Q-raiders & headed out of Texas & back to Missouri. He killed union solders & union sympathizer's. You are trying to make out like he went around killing anything that moved or looked at him wrong. Just aint so.

& centrilia massacre was an act of war against union solders on a Union passenger train The ambush that happened later >well thats what you do in times of war

BigRedChief
11-12-2012, 10:37 AM
For starters, Bloody Bill has no descendants Bwaaaahahahahahahaha My great great grand dad Bloody Bill Anderson is rolling over in his grave laughing. :hmmm: how can these two posts be right.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 10:39 AM
For starters, Bloody Bill has no descendants - he died at age 24 and didn't have any children. LS may be related to him, however, as is one of my cousins. And he was pretty bad, as the nickname implies, but he wasn't kicked out of the Raiders. Later in the war Quantrill lost control of the group and it splintered. Anderson was a leader of one of those splinter groups when he died.

And Anderson's sisters were detained by the Union for providing the guerrilas with intelligence. It was after one of them was killed in a building collapse that Anderson developed his bloodthirsty reputation.

Hes not my great great great grand dad? :mad:
I will be bring this subject up with the family at thanksgiving for sure.
I bet I get several different stories.
& you are right he had no known children so grand dad is out. :mad:

BigRedChief
11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
After his fathers murder He became a very bad man for sure. My mother's side of the family moved from Kan to Illinois to escape reprisals from Jay-hawkers. My mom was born in Aledo Ill in 1935.

He wasn't kicked out by Quantrell either. He left willingly & with many of the Q-raiders & headed out of Texas & back to Missouri. He killed union solders & union sympathizer's. You are trying to make out like he went around killing anything that moved or looked at him wrong. Just aint so.

& centrilia massacre was an act of war against union solders on a Union passenger train The ambush that happened later >well thats what you do in times of warThe history books don't see the majority of his actions as just "acts of war". Either way he was a ruthless man bent on killing.

But, just to be crystal clear that has nothing whatsoever to do with how LiveSteam acts or is as a person in 2012.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 10:41 AM
:hmmm: how can these two posts be right.

They cant.

But im sure I was told years ago he is your kids great great grand dad. its been 25-30 years ago since I heard the story. Like I just said I will be bringing this subject up at Thanksgiving when the hole family gets together.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 10:42 AM
But, just to be crystal clear that has nothing whatsoever to do with how LiveSteam acts or is as a person in 2012.

:evil:

Frazod
11-12-2012, 10:51 AM
The history books don't see the majority of his actions as just "acts of war". Either way he was a ruthless man bent on killing.

Lots of reasons for that. Most of the guerrillas were either in their teens or early 20s, raised in a violent time few of us could imagine. Many had lost family members and their homes. And they weren't part of a structured military, so there was no positive influence to temper or control their violent behavior. This is what happens to young men in violent times. Some come out of it worse than others. It's not like these kids were devil worshipping monsters who decided to kill people for kicks.

Wouldn't you be pissed if somebody dropped a building on your sister? Or hung your father from a tree and burned your house to the ground? Or murdered friends in the middle of the night just because they happened to be home? You've talked about what a badass you were in your youth - take away all control and imagine what you would have been like had you lived during this time.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:03 AM
you are a pathitic little man. Instead of debating on the principles or issues you decide to jump to personal insults.

Are you feeling like a bigger person now? Did that improve your self esteem? what is the point of your personal attack that has nothing to do with Texas seceding from the USA?

Keep your passive/aggressive bullshit to yourself.
You know what you do here. If you want to dish it out don't cry when it comes time to take it.

Your self loathing is your right; you thinking you are free to spread it to others is not.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
You're a bitch. **** hiding behind rep comments.

Like I told failpuss, have fun growing old and bitter and watching the fake notion of what you thought the US was crumble.

Do the world a favor and swallow a bullet you angry bitch.

LMAO Dead giveaway. Your backing the cockroach strategy is sad.

KC native
11-12-2012, 11:26 AM

ROFL dumbass.

La literatura
11-12-2012, 11:53 AM

It turns out that this is your 2nd cousin twice removed:

http://www.theagencygroup.com/artistphotos/billAnderson.jpg

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 12:07 PM

relax there chief. Maybe he adopted.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 12:09 PM
relax there chief. Maybe he adopted.

Maybe he was gay. :evil:

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Maybe he was gay. :evil:

Good news, Obama supports his right to marry.

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Good news, Obama supports his right to marry.

Gay Zombies ? Thats sick

BigRedChief
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Lots of reasons for that. Most of the guerrillas were either in their teens or early 20s, raised in a violent time few of us could imagine. Many had lost family members and their homes. And they weren't part of a structured military, so there was no positive influence to temper or control their violent behavior. This is what happens to young men in violent times. Some come out of it worse than others. It's not like these kids were devil worshipping monsters who decided to kill people for kicks.

Wouldn't you be pissed if somebody dropped a building on your sister? Or hung your father from a tree and burned your house to the ground? Or murdered friends in the middle of the night just because they happened to be home? You've talked about what a badass you were in your youth - take away all control and imagine what you would have been like had you lived during this time.I have no doubt that I would have been like him if I had experienced that in that time. Good point well made.

BigRedChief
11-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Keep your passive/aggressive bullshit to yourself.
You know what you do here. If you want to dish it out don't cry when it comes time to take it.

Your self loathing is your right; you thinking you are free to spread it to others is not.you are a small little man who feels he needs to belittle others to feel good about himself. Thats one of the lowest forms of human behavior possible. I bet you were a bully in school.

I can take a trimming. But, I'm not going to remain quiet when a bully spouts off to make up for his small penis syndrome.

you can either find someone to belittle for your selfish self esteem issues or we can tango all year.

vailpass
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
you are a small little man who feels he needs to belittle others to feel good about himself. Thats one of the lowest forms of human behavior possible. I bet you were a bully in school.

I can take a trimming. But, I'm not going to remain quiet when a bully spouts off to make up for his small penis syndrome.

you can either find someone to belittle for your selfish self esteem issues or we can tango all year.

USS Big Red listing badly to the starboard side.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Gay Zombies ? Thats sick

Ask any gay man what he wants to see in the next Black Ops and gay zombies will surely top that list.

teedubya
11-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Other than Louisiana and Texas, states with secession-related petitions pending on the White House website now include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Here is Missouri's... https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-missouri-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/JMknspGz

VAChief
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM

"You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found wanting."

listopencil
11-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Well, I just checked and they have almost 38k sigs. Needed 25k. Awaiting the response.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Well, I just checked and they have almost 38k sigs. Needed 25k. Awaiting the response.

The funny thing is that on the disclaimer it states that they aren't required to make a response, but I hope it goes something like this:

You bitches lost, quit fucking crying and get over it.

Cannibal
11-12-2012, 07:01 PM

You're a humongous cocksucker, but god damn was funny.

BucEyedPea
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM

I voted on one of those WH petition drives on something else once. It was a non-partisan, not really a political issue too. They are usually not taken up even with the needed signatures. I don't know why the Obama administration even bothers with it. Besides, if they wanted to secede, it's not like a petition is even needed. Do they think their request would actually be granted? Central govts never like to give up power or control.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 08:32 PM

Is there some law that says the administration must formally respond to any petition some nutjob can dream up?

BucEyedPea
11-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Is there some law that says the administration must formally respond to any petition some nutjob can dream up?

Well, you should tell the Obama administration if they don't mean what they say about putting them up on the WH site...then they shouldn't have them up. I doubt it's a law.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Other than Louisiana and Texas, states with secession-related petitions pending on the White House website now include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Here is Missouri's... https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-missouri-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/JMknspGz

I keep hearing this reported on various "news" outlets stated just like this. I don't think it is a minor detail that no "state" has filed any sort of petition.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Well, you should tell the Obama administration if they don't mean what they say about putting them up on the WH site...then they shouldn't have them up. I doubt it's a law.

I see now--they have said they would respond to anything with 25K. Here's what I find interesting/ironic:

"A whitehouse.gov account is required to sign Petitions."

Sounds like a good way to gather info on nutjobs.

BucEyedPea
11-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I see now--they have said they would respond to anything with 25K. Here's what I find interesting/ironic:

Is that the only argument you can make to people is that they are just "nutjobs?"
There's been plenty of petitions up there from your side of the aisle too, ya' know.
I read a bunch of them over a year ago. It was interesting some of the stuff being asked for.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Is that the only argument you can make to people is that they are just "nutjobs?"

No, I save that one for nutjobs. Like for people who sign a petition to secede from the United States.

BucEyedPea
11-12-2012, 08:47 PM
No, I save that one for nutjobs. Like for people who sign a petition to secede from the United States.

You said that having an account was for that reason. So by extension it means the others.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 08:51 PM
You said that having an account was for that reason. So by extension it means the others.

Perhaps I am generalizing, but yes, I am assuming most of the petitions are related to nutty causes.

listopencil
11-12-2012, 08:53 PM

Law? No. Why would there be a law like that? That's kind of stupid. The site itself, whitehouse.gov, states that if a petition gets the required support that they will review it and issue a response. I already posted that earlier in the thread. Is there some law that you have to White Knight for Barack Obama at all times? Are you constitutionally required to be a Democratic shill?

listopencil
11-12-2012, 08:57 PM

You only need to supply a first name, last name and e-mail address. I'm guessing there was a run on accounts with Billybob Fakename and thesouthwillriseagain@hotmail.com type info.

BucEyedPea
11-12-2012, 09:01 PM
You only need to supply a first name, last name and e-mail address. I'm guessing there was a run on accounts with Billybob Fakename and thesouthwillriseagain@hotmail.com type info.

I know people who were using fake names when they petitioned.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 09:22 PM

I know people who were using fake names when they petitioned.

But now they have the IP addresses....:fire:

listopencil
11-12-2012, 09:27 PM
But now they have the IP addresses....:fire:

I guess I'll just have to say, "No, there is no ElwayAtwater VonDoom at this residence" when they come knocking.

cosmo20002
11-12-2012, 09:36 PM
I guess I'll just have to say, "No, there is no ElwayAtwater VonDoom at this residence" when they come knocking.

Better make sure you take a look at the fine print on that user account info you filled out. You may have just committed a federal offense with your false info provided to the federal government. See, that's how they get ya.

listopencil
11-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Better make sure you take a look at the fine print on that user account info you filled out. You may have just committed a federal offense with your false info provided to the federal government. See, that's how they get ya.

I'll go warn Mister ElwayAwater VonDoom right away. I'll see if I can find him.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Law? No. Why would there be a law like that? That's kind of stupid. The site itself, whitehouse.gov, states that if a petition gets the required support that they will review it and mightissue a response. I already posted that earlier in the thread. Is there some law that you have to White Knight for Barack Obama at all times? Are you constitutionally required to be a Democratic shill?

fyp

listopencil
11-12-2012, 09:58 PM
fyp

Here's what they put on the site:

"The right to petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response."

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/how-why/introduction

Sure, they could ignore it because it's stupid. But they do say that they will issue an official response if the petition "gets enough support" and I assume that their own 25k goal would be considered "enough support."

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Here's what they put on the site:

Sure, they could ignore it because it's stupid. But they do say that they will issue an official response if the petition "gets enough support" and I assume that their own 25k goal would be considered "enough support."

check out terms of participation

To avoid the appearance of improper influence, the White House may decline to address certain procurement, law enforcement, adjudicatory, or similar matters properly within the jurisdiction of federal departments or agencies, federal courts, or state and local government in its response to a petition.

The White House reserves the right to change the time limits and signature thresholds and apply them to petitions created after the change has been published to this “Current thresholds” section:

listopencil
11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
check out terms of participation

Boooooo.

J Diddy
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Boooooo.

Lol if it's any consolation I want to hear Barry tell them to STFU as much as you do.

teedubya
11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
SaveOurTexas.

Fruit Ninja
11-13-2012, 12:09 AM

if that happpened and they had no help from the US, THat shit would be wild wild west there with Cartel's running the show, that border would be overran so fucking fast.

Der Flöprer
11-13-2012, 06:38 AM

Looks like we found a 47%er that voted for Romney. See? Not everyone who voted for Obama wants your money. This guy was begging to give up what little he had. :)

listopencil
11-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Hah. The petition has almost 95k votes. I wonder how many of those are people from the rest of the country that want Texans to go away?

BWillie
11-14-2012, 04:05 AM
Hah. The petition has almost 95k votes. I wonder how many of those are people from the rest of the country that want Texans to go away?

Why would you want Texas to go away? Texas is one of the most prosperous states in the United States, losing them would be devastating. Now losing California, that wouldn't be too bad.

Comrade Crapski
11-14-2012, 06:04 AM
As noted in Wikipedia, the Texas economy is the largest one that's still growing in the U.S., and in 2006 the state was home of six of the top 50 companies on the Fortune 500 list and 58 of the top 500 -- the most of any state. In 2008, the state had a Gross Domestic Product of $1.245 trillion, second-largest in the U.S. and 15th-largest in the world.

Texas currently conducts more than $150 billion a year in trade with other nations; it leads all other states in exports, and has for five consecutive years. In 2005, per-capita domestic production in Texas was $42,975 per person.

Texas has the second-largest workforce in the nation, some 11 million citizen workers, and an unemployment rate among the lowest in the U.S. The reason for that: the state government has made economic development a priority in recent years, and has helped create a favorable business climate for companies looking to relocate. Texas also eschews a state-level income tax on prooductivity and its real-estate prices compared to other states and regions remains largely undervalued.

Moreover, the state's economy is far from the two-dimensional stereotype commonly portrayed. Texas is a lot more than just cattle and oil.

Sure, Texas leads the nation in the production of beef, oil and natural gas. It also leads the nation in both the production of alternative energy and in the construction of new alternative energy productin facilities; an independent Texas would be completely energy-independent and among the world's leading exporters of oil, natural gas and energy products.

Texas also has a thriving lumber industry based in the eastern part of the state, while the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is a key center for the defense industry, a banking center and the information technology industry. Texas is the nation's No.2 manufacturer of computers, components and electronmic equipment.

The Houston/Beaumont area features the world's largest concentration of petrochemical refining and production facilities, and Houston is a major center of medical and biomedical research, aerospace research and shipping. The Port of Houston is the largest port in the nation and sixth-largest in the world.

Texas is also a leader in the production of cement, crushed stone, lime, salt and sand and gravel.

The state is also among the world's leaders in the production of rice and cotton, primarily along the Gulf Coast, and in the production of citrus products in the Rio Grande Valley. Texas features the most farms, both in terms of numbers and in acreage, in the nation.

In addition to cattle, Texas also leads nationally in the production of sheep and goats. The Texas Panhandle and South Plains has also become a major producer of cereal crops.

Texas agricuture is also a leader in the production of greenhouse and nursery products, corn, hay and wheat. The state ranks No.2 in the nation in the production of sorghum. Peanuts and sugar cane are other valuable crops, along with onions, potatoes, watermelons and grapefruit. Texas farmers lead the nation in the production of cabbage.

Texas has another brand of famrer as well: Texas' fishing industry thrives. The state is among the nation's leaders in its annual shrimp catch, and both commercial and sport fishing are major industries. In addition, there is a growing commercial catfish-farming industry.

Despite some setbacks in K-12 education over the last 15 years or so when Texas bcame infected with the failed "New Standards" education "reforms" of former Governor and President George W. Bush, by and large the state retains a solid reputation for its higher education system, from premier universities such as Rice, SMU, Baylor, Texas and Texas A&M to a broad array of junior colleges and trade schools. That has helped create a more adaptable work force which has in turn helped fuel the diversification of the state's economy since the oil bust of the 1970s.

Clearly, Texas features an economy which would enable an independent republic to thrive. The question is whether or not the United States would be vindictive enough to attempt to embargo Texas should it secede--and whether or not that embargo would work.

A peaceful secession process and thoughtful negotiation with the U.S. on a wide range of issues--economic, military, and social--should preclude any vindictiveness on the part of Washington. America would pick up a strong new trading partner and valuable new ally, and even an independnet Texas could not ignore its long-established ties to the remaining states.

Moreover, independence would also enable the new Republic to seek its own markets for its products and new partnerships with other nations, free of the often-contradictory constraints of U.S. foreign policy. Many Texans already reject NAFTA for its favoritism toward other countries, and not being part of NAFTA doesn't mean Texas couldn't still trade with its neighbors in the Western Hemisphere.

It's easy to attempt to belittle the Texas independence movement with stereotypes, but far harder to beat it with facts. And the fact is, a Republic of Texas would be eminently economically healthy.

http://www.examiner.com/article/could-an-independent-texas-survive-economically-the-facts-say-yes

blaise
11-14-2012, 06:13 AM
Why would you want Texas to go away? Texas is one of the most prosperous states in the United States, losing them would be devastating. Now losing California, that wouldn't be too bad.

Well, we keep hearing that demographics will make it turn Democrat soon, so that won't last too much longer.

Count Alex's Losses
11-14-2012, 06:16 AM
If more states were like Texas, this country would be a lot stronger.

Period.

Laugh all you want but Texas has done it right for years.

We even set up a nice little concentration camp for the liberals out in Austin.

blaise
11-14-2012, 06:29 AM
I lived in Pennsylvania and New York state and people there would be super excited if a new grocery store or restaurant was built. There's a new one every few months around here.

patteeu
11-14-2012, 09:30 AM

You must be a Union sympathizer. FTR, the Union kidnapped his family and held them hostage. One of his sisters died while being unlawfully detained. That's not something you should be proud of.

patteeu
11-14-2012, 09:36 AM
I voted on one of those WH petition drives on something else once. It was a non-partisan, not really a political issue too. They are usually not taken up even with the needed signatures. I don't know why the Obama administration even bothers with it. Besides, if they wanted to secede, it's not like a petition is even needed. Do they think their request would actually be granted? Central govts never like to give up power or control.

They probably just want to collect email addresses or something.

Dave Lane
11-14-2012, 09:38 AM

Here it is:

:eek:ROFLROFLROFLLMAOLMAOLMAO:p:p:p

And NO.

patteeu
11-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, we keep hearing that demographics will make it turn Democrat soon, so that won't last too much longer.

QFT LMAO

Amnorix
11-14-2012, 09:42 AM

Anderson's "contributions" were certainly not to THIS country.

For the rest -- those that fought in our wars -- thanks to them for their service.

Amnorix
11-14-2012, 09:43 AM

True, and that does explain his actions somewhat, but hardly justifies them, which includes torture and murder.

BucEyedPea
11-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Here it is:

:eek:ROFLROFLROFLLMAOLMAOLMAO:p:p:p

And NO.

You'd fit right in with the fake conservative Weekly Slandered publishers (totalitarians) who say to deport anyone signing those petitions.

patteeu
11-14-2012, 09:56 AM
True, and that does explain his actions somewhat, but hardly justifies them, which includes torture and murder.

Excesses occurred on both sides of that conflict. You can't judge them by the standards of minimal collateral damage warfare that we shouldn't even be measuring contemporary conflicts by.

Amnorix
11-14-2012, 10:08 AM

& centrilia massacre was an act of war against union solders on a Union passenger train The ambush that happened later >well thats what you do in times of war

He wasn't an insane psychopath, but his record includes more than just killing soldiers and ambushes (which are a legitimate part of war), and extends to torture of prisoners and rape. These things are sometimes part of war, but the fact of the matter is that, in a war and during a time in which many men did bad things, he earned a reputation for being especially bad. That's rather telling.

Obviously none of this reflects on you. I'm sure your family, being from the South and likely Confederate sympathizers, have very different views on this. That's fine. But history hasn't been very kind to "Bloody Bill Anderson" for a reason.

Amnorix
11-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Excesses occurred on both sides of that conflict. You can't judge them by the standards of minimal collateral damage warfare that we shouldn't even be measuring contemporary conflicts by.

See my subsequent post. His reputation isn't some judgment being handed down 150 years later, it's the reputation that he had and earned AT THE TIME.

patteeu
11-14-2012, 10:30 AM
See my subsequent post. His reputation isn't some judgment being handed down 150 years later, it's the reputation that he had and earned AT THE TIME.

His reputation among southern sympathizers was quite a bit different than that among union sympathizers. The union won and largely wrote the history.

Bob Dole
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Texas currently conducts more than $150 billion a year in trade with other nations; it leads all other states in exports, and has for five consecutive years. In 2005, per-capita domestic production in Texas was $42,975 per person.

Fairly regularly updated economic news at http://recenter.tamu.edu/newstalk/