PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley hasn't been paid remainder of contract

Von Dumbass
11-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Wow, @jayglazer just reported that Todd Haley still has not been paid what's remaining on his contract by the Chiefs.https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/267675846905577473

Glazer said it's in arbitration. RT @gordian2012: @caplannfl I see a lawsuit coming to the Chiefs really soon.#Tod Haley
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/267676239903465472

GloryDayz
11-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Well, when it comes to the Hunt's and money, you know they're keeping as much as they can (for themselves!). Prolly true!

FAX
11-11-2012, 10:25 AM
They fired him for cause and probably had a very good case. Of all the non-stories about the Chiefs, this is probably the most non of all.

FAX

Buehler445
11-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Another arrow fired at the siege tower that is Pioli.

Von Dumbass
11-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I don't think Denver paid McDaniels either after the filming that went on in London.

Reaper16
11-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Actually, this suggests to me more than anything that Clark doesn't care.

DaFace
11-11-2012, 10:28 AM

It's possible that he's aware of the issue and may have even given his consent, but this is a personnel issue that would normally be the GM's responsibility.

GloryDayz
11-11-2012, 10:30 AM

The check's prolly still taped to the 'fridge back at Casa 'de Hunt after Mrs. Hunt (one of the 50 or so he keeps around) stroked it. Chunt simply just forgot to drop it in the mailbox because he was in another room(s) of the manor with some of the many other Mrs. Hunts. It'll be Tuesday since Monday's a holiday!

Agent V
11-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Please sue the shit out of us. Please.

Pestilence
11-11-2012, 10:35 AM
MNF is going to be fucking amazing.

TEX
11-11-2012, 10:40 AM
You know - if you think about it - it's really hard to suck as bad as we do in every way...ROFL

Bowser
11-11-2012, 10:42 AM
MNF is going to be fucking amazing.

Mike Wallce/Antonio Brown vs. Javier Arenas. You think Haley isn't in those guys' ears about that matchup?

I will be shocked, SHOKCED, if the Steelers don't score at least 45.

theelusiveeightrop
11-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Sue,Todd,sue.

smittysbar
11-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Mike Wallce/Antonio Brown vs. Javier Arenas. You think Haley isn't in those guys' ears about that matchup?

I will be shocked, SHOKCED, if the Steelers don't score at least 45.

I think Brown is going to be out, not that it matters, they will still tear him a new ass.

Rausch
11-11-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm feeling for him...

FAX
11-11-2012, 10:49 AM
You know - if you think about it - it's really hard to suck as bad as we do in every way...ROFL

This is actually something I've thought a lot about. To be, not just bad, but historically bad. To set records for incompetence that date back to the pre-WWII era. To generate an environment so toxic that nobody wants to work for your organization. All that takes a lot of energy and effort. And focus. You have to want it.

FAX

Munson
11-11-2012, 10:53 AM
The check's in the mail. /Chunt

Rain Man
11-11-2012, 10:57 AM
I've never figured out why a business would sign a contract that says, "We'll pay you even if we fire you". It seems stupid. Would Haley really have turned Pioli down if he didn't offer a guaranteed contract?

Rausch
11-11-2012, 10:57 AM
This is actually something I've thought a lot about. To be, not just bad, but historically bad. To set records for incompetence that date back to the pre-WWII era. To generate an environment so toxic that nobody wants to work for your organization. All that takes a lot of energy and effort. And focus. You have to want it.

FAX

It would be hard to underperform in such a manner if you were trying...

vailpass
11-11-2012, 10:58 AM
CHunt is the new Al Davis.

LMAO

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Just sad

FringeNC
11-11-2012, 11:35 AM
That's going to help in our search for a new GM and coach. You'd think at this point CHunt would realize that Pioli has been a cancer to this organization, and that Haley wasn't the reason for the chaos.

Actually, one may be able to read a lot into this -- CHunt is still buying Pioli's BS.

Dave Lane
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM

FAX

Chiefs Will

GloryDayz
11-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I've never figured out why a business would sign a contract that says, "We'll pay you even if we fire you". It seems stupid. Would Haley really have turned Pioli down if he didn't offer a guaranteed contract?

LOL, this team can't get anybody worth having to work for them otherwise. Would you work for them knowing they're "ways" (starting with the Hunt family) will ensure you fail, and not make sure you're at least taken care of.

Hell, for that matter, does anybody come here with hopes of winning a championship? No...this team is a paycheck at best. Most players just come here because they aren't smart enough to do much else. Sure, some are, but most not. Chunt knows that, and as long as $30M+ is rolling into the checking account each year, no matter what, why care. It starts with him. His hiding from the media (I'm not asking him to be Jerry Jones!!) just shows that he's has no interest. Hell, with us only seeing a anecdotal firing of SR, and a coach that going the 3rd grade "safe spot" route, you can tell Chunt's clueless.

Dave Lane
11-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Or maybe the next slogan is :

Pay Good Football

Rausch
11-11-2012, 11:44 AM
You'd think at this point CHunt would realize that Pioli has been a cancer to this organization...

That's why SOC was born.

It's the fans' way of saying "TECH SUPPORT! TEEEEEEEEEEECK SUUUUH-POOOOOOOOORT!"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljmj5ldXQp1qazkdco1_500.gif

Guru
11-11-2012, 12:30 PM
funny, this didn't bother anyone when it was reported last year.

JASONSAUTO
11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
The check's prolly still taped to the 'fridge back at Casa 'de Hunt after Mrs. Hunt (one of the 50 or so he keeps around) stroked it. Chunt simply just forgot to drop it in the mailbox because he was in another room(s) of the manor with some of the many other Mrs. Hunts. It'll be Tuesday since Monday's a holiday! are you black bob's dad?

You say some stupid shit
Posted via Mobile Device

JASONSAUTO
11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
LOL, this team can't get anybody worth having to work for them otherwise. Would you work for them knowing they're "ways" (starting with the Hunt family) will ensure you fail, and not make sure you're at least taken care of.

Hell, for that matter, does anybody come here with hopes of winning a championship? No...this team is a paycheck at best. Most players just come here because they aren't smart enough to do much else. Sure, some are, but most not. Chunt knows that, and as long as $30M+ is rolling into the checking account each year, no matter what, why care. It starts with him. His hiding from the media (I'm not asking him to be Jerry Jones!!) just shows that he's has no interest. Hell, with us only seeing a anecdotal firing of SR, and a coach that going the 3rd grade "safe spot" route, you can tell Chunt's clueless.
how many NFL head coaches don't have guaranteed contracts?

Another idiotic post from you
Posted via Mobile Device