PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Do you think Pioli went to Foxboro to get his old job back?

Count Zarth
11-11-2012, 12:29 PM
So yesterday this pic gets tweeted.

https://twitter.com/JakeGuti/status/267357704253739008/photo/1

I just saw Scott Pioli at my hotel in Providence.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7XYal5CEAAbAYp.jpg

What is Scott doing in Providence, RI, the weekend before a road game in Pittsburgh?

I went on google maps and Providence is literally a stone's throw from Foxboro, Massachusetts. This is how close it is to Gillette. About 30 miles.

http://i.imgur.com/r5cct.jpg

I'd bet anything that Pioli was staying at a hotel there because it's close to a big airport, that is probably the same airport the Patriots use. I bet he wants his old job back.

Chocolate Hog
11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I think he went to Providence to get a man bra from those boobs.

notorious
11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Shopping for a house.

O.city
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
I think he may have already been axed but its being kept quiet until after mnf

BossChief
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Probably banging some troll bitch he used to cheat on Parcells daughter with.

notorious
11-11-2012, 12:33 PM

Oh please, please, please.....

notorious
I want to shove that "together is powerful" T-shirt up his ass.

O.city
Why else would he be there mid season when we are bout toplay in pitt

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Gotta love these conspiracy theories ROFL

theelusiveeightrop
Going with the troll bitch theory.

DaWolf
Could be scouting some east coast college teams. He's still got his Chiefs T-shirt on...

KCUnited
11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Scouting Te'o at the BC vs Notre Dame game.

tboss27

As much as I'd like to believe this, I doubt he'd still be wearing a T-shirt with that stupid anthem across the chest.

TribalElder
Working a trade for Ryan mallet

lol

Bill, can I come back... Come on, you let josh

Guru
Any QBs from that area going to the draft next year? Could be scouting his next 5th round pick.

lcarus
11-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Does he still have family in the NE area?

Guru
I don't EVER want to see that fucking t shirt of his again.

Brock
probably just looking at players.

Count Zarth
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM

ROFL

Te'o is that lunchpail kinda guy Pioli is in love with.

Pathetic.

Brooklyn
final negotiations of a Bowe trade.

SNR
Pioli's been working out?

Yeah, so has Charlie Weis.

Agent V
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Fuck you, Scott. You look fucking weird skinny.

TEX
11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
probably just looking at players.

When he leaves, Clark should get a list of players he's looked at and tell the new GM that WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THEM.

notorious
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Working a trade for Ryan mallet

Damn you to hell.

Brock
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM

skinny jeans and big tits.

DaneMcCloud
11-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Why would they take him back?

notorious
11-11-2012, 12:44 PM
ROFL

Te'o is that lunchpail kinda guy Pioli is in love with.

Pathetic.

So.......#1 pick?

FringeNC
11-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Maybe he secretly interviewed Josh McDaniels to replace Crennel next year.

lcarus
11-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Heh, imagine if he had hair all of a sudden. Then he'd really look fuckin weird.

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Not that Pioli needed any help looking like a bald, fat, prick, but tucking-in a t-shirt makes him look like a giant douchebag, as well. And sorry to offend, because I'm sure that there are posters here that do it too, but it just makes you look like a giant, ridiculous, douchebag. Anyone under 40, and any cool people over 40, are talking behind your back at you if they see you with your t-shirt tucked in. It's a t-shirt for gods-sake, loosen up a little bit. Relax, live a little, people don't think you're a slacker or a stoner if your t-shirt is untucked, they just don't think you're a giant d-bag. That's all.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Not that Pioli needed any help looking like a bald, fat, prick, but tucking-in a t-shirt makes him look like a giant douchebag, as well. And sorry to offend, because I'm sure that there are posters here that do it too, but it just makes you look like a giant, ridiculous, douchebag. Anyone under 40, and any cool people over 40, are talking behind your back at you if they see you with your t-shirt tucked in. It's a t-shirt for gods-sake, loosen up a little bit. Relax, live a little, people don't think you're a slacker or a stoner if your t-shirt is untucked, they just don't think you're a giant d-bag. That's all.

When did this become a thing?

Chief Roundup
11-11-2012, 01:04 PM

Dude he wouldn't be wearing that T-shirt if he had been released of his duties.

Sorry to dash your hopes.

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 01:04 PM
When did this become a thing?

Around the mid-to-late 1960's.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Around the mid-to-late 1960's.

Honestly, I don't know any (straight) guys who talk about what other dudes are wearing.

mcaj22
11-11-2012, 01:08 PM
"together is powerful"

LOL

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Honestly, I don't know any (straight) guys who talk about what other dudes are wearing.

It's not my fault that you don't know any straight guys.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:10 PM
It's not my fault that you don't know any straight guys.

ice burn. It really doesn't make any difference to me, I just don't pay attention to what other men are wearing, or to other men in general. If you do, that's fine.

Chief Roundup
11-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Wouldn't you love for that picture to be captioned with "I didn't think he would fire me". He has his head down and his jaw and chin area looks like he is pissed or sad..... Maybe Bill told him no.

MahiMike
11-11-2012, 01:14 PM

oooh!

lewdog
11-11-2012, 01:15 PM

Right, because I am sure you have never made fun of your friends for wearing something stupid.

If you haven't, then you don't have any real friends.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Right, because I am sure you have never made fun of your friends for wearing something stupid.

If you haven't, then you don't have any real friends.

Maybe, in high school, I guess? I mean, can you give me an example of the time you made fun of your friend for what he was wearing? Because when I see my friends, what we're wearing never comes up.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Maybe, in high school, I guess? I mean, can you give me an example of the time you made fun of your friend for what he was wearing? Because when I see my friends, what we're wearing never comes up.

I am probably younger than you but my friends and I give good ribbing to one another about shit, like anyone popping the collar on their shirt. Call it having fun I guess.

And tucking in a t-shirt is pretty damn hilarious. ROFL
My dad does this and I make sure I give him shit for it. It is a fucking T-shirt not a work shirt!

GloryDayz
11-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Well, if he leaves and some temp comes in and we get a few wins, we lose too. Clark's certainly trying to do something to stop "us" (the speakers of truth) and mute our calls for truth, justice and the American way. So I suspect he'll try to eeeeek-out a few wins this year and talk about progress.

So yeah, he hates KC enough find a way to get a few wins a f*** us out of a good QB in the draft (if there really is one). Hell leave it to Chunt to go looking for a QB in the draft during a down year for QBs in the draft.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I am probably younger than you but my friends and I give good ribbing to one another about shit, like anyone popping the collar on their shirt. Call it having fun I guess.

And tucking in a t-shirt is pretty damn hilarious. ROFL
My dad does this and I make sure I give him shit for it. It is a fucking T-shirt not a work shirt!

Ha. I always tuck in my shirt in to my dad jeans no matter what kind of shirt it is. I doubt I'll ever change.

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 01:38 PM
ice burn. It really doesn't make any difference to me, I just don't pay attention to what other men are wearing, or to other men in general. If you do, that's fine.

Is making eye contact with another man still frowned upon in Kansas? One thing leads to another, right? One moment you're talking about how dumb tucking-in a t-shirt is, and the next thing you know, you're gang-blowing the entire male cast of West Side Story.

Count Zarth
11-11-2012, 01:38 PM
SCOTT PIOLI CELEBRITY CHECK IN!!!

http://smarp.com/m/event/IA565037

lewdog
11-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Ha. I always tuck in my shirt in to my dad jeans no matter what kind of shirt it is. I doubt I'll ever change.

It's ok man. My dad is the shit but the T-shirt tucking always gets a laugh from me!

Valiant
11-11-2012, 01:41 PM

That would be amazing news.. That would be on par with the Chiefs winning a playoff game type news..

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Is making eye contact with another man still frowned upon in Kansas? One thing leads to another, right? One moment you're talking about how dumb tucking-in a t-shirt is, and the next thing you know, you're gang-blowing the entire male cast of West Side Story.

Not really sure why you're taking this so personally. You're just talking about something I have never observed anyone do. "snicker, check out the square with the tucked in t-shirt", is just very strange to me, but whatever.

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 01:42 PM

Fuck you!

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
:)

stevenidol
11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Not really sure why you're taking this so personally. You're just talking about something I have never observed anyone do. "snicker, check out the square with the tucked in t-shirt", is just very strange to me, but whatever.

A tucked in T-Shirt is pretty funny. Do you wear a fanny pack too?

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 01:46 PM

You're not sure why I'm taking this so personally? When some backwards-ass redneck tries to insinuate that I'm gay, I usually take that pretty personally.

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 01:49 PM
You're not sure why I'm taking this so personally? When some backwards-ass redneck tries to insinuate that I'm gay, I usually take that pretty personally.

http://i.imgur.com/wNKZT.jpg (http://imgur.com/wNKZT)

lewdog
11-11-2012, 01:49 PM

You know there are guys outside of Kansas that actually care what they look like, hell, they may even workout to keep a good physique. I wouldn't go so far as to snicker at someone for what they wear but everyone people watches. And if you laugh to yourself about what another dude is wearing, surprisingly it doesn't mean you are going to wake up the next day, gay as a rainbow.

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 01:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wNKZT.jpg (http://imgur.com/wNKZT)

ROFLROFL

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:56 PM

I'm not insinuating you're gay. And there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Brock
11-11-2012, 01:57 PM
You know there are guys outside of Kansas that actually care what they look like, hell, they may even workout to keep a good physique. I wouldn't go so far as to snicker at someone for what they wear but everyone people watches. And if you laugh to yourself about what another dude is wearing, surprisingly it doesn't mean you are going to wake up the next day, gay as a rainbow.

I guess I occasionally do laugh at guys who wear tapout, or white dues wearing fubu shirts. That's about it, though

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I guess I occasionally do laugh at guys who wear tapout, or white dues wearing fubu shirts. That's about it, though

ROFL

See you have it in you! Those are perfect examples. I love the 130lb dudes wearing tapout shit and putting off the tough guy vibe.

I haven't seen Fubu in years!

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I tuck my "T-shirts" into my jeans. I then use a belt. I can't stand to have my "T-shirt" tucked in without a belt.

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:02 PM
surprisingly it doesn't mean you are going to wake up the next day, gay as a rainbow.

No, but it is a step in that general direction.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I tuck my "T-shirts" into my jeans. I then use a belt. I can't stand to have my "T-shirt" tucked in without a belt.

ROFL

Holy shit, how confined and uptight do you feel!?

I peg you at 52 years old.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
No, but it is a step in that general direction.

Actually that step would be tucking a T-shirt into your pants. That is an open ticket saying, "Sorry ladies, I'm gay!"

stonedstooge
11-11-2012, 02:04 PM
So 1 report says Providence RI and the other says Providence Road, Columbia Missouri. Which is it?

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:04 PM
ROFL

Holy shit, how confined and uptight do you feel!?

I don't feel either. I'm pretty comfortable with myself.

I peg you at 52 years old.

Not even close.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Not even close.

Way older huh? I don't know who the oldest poster on the board is but maybe it is you?

Donger
Actually that step would be tucking a T-shirt into your pants. That is an open ticket saying, "Sorry ladies, I'm gay!"

Have you ever kissed another man?

JohnnyHammersticks
I'm not insinuating you're gay. And there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Well lets see here, Jethro, I made a post about Scott Pioli tucking-in his t-shirt, and you replied to my post with this:

"Honestly, I don't know any (straight) guys who talk about what other dudes are wearing."

So I may not be Sherlock Holmes, but since I'm not from Kansas, I am smart enough to see that you were insinuating that I'm gay.

You make me think of that scene in Blazing Saddles. "These are just simple folk.....you know, morons".

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Way older huh? I don't know who the oldest poster on the board is but maybe it is you?

I don't know who the oldest poster is.

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Well lets see here, Jethro, I made a post about Scott Pioli tucking-in his t-shirt, and you replied to my post with this:

"Honestly, I don't know any (straight) guys who talk about what other dudes are wearing."

So I may not be Sherlock Holmes, but since I'm not from Kansas, I am smart enough to see that you were insinuating that I'm gay.

:spock:

TribalElder
11-11-2012, 02:08 PM
So 1 report says Providence RI and the other says Providence Road, Columbia Missouri. Which is it?

Mizzou was in Tenn

Unless he was at MU talking to janitors it was most likely the non Missouri option

SNR
11-11-2012, 02:09 PM
T-shirt tuckers:

Doesn't that get annoying every time you have to take a leak?

How much time do you think you spend in a year tucking in your fucking shirt every time you use the men's room?

I'll bet it's over an hour.

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 02:09 PM
new hat i just bought.

http://i.imgur.com/iE90c.jpg (http://imgur.com/iE90c)

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Have you ever kissed another man?

No sir.

But are you a homophob?

Brock
11-11-2012, 02:10 PM

You make me think of that scene in Blazing Saddles. "These are just simple folk.....you know, morons".

I don't know any straight guys who talk about what other dudes are wearing. It was just a statement of my observations. I don't think you're gay, and it wouldn't matter to me if you were. I like gay people just fine.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:11 PM
T-shirt tuckers:

How much time do you think you spend in a year tucking in your ****ing shirt every time you use the men's room?

I bet this Donger dude tucks his into his underwear too!!!

SNR
Over a lifetime let's round down around 40 hours let's say.

You've wasted 40 hours of your life tucking in your goddamn shirt.

Brock
T-shirt tuckers:

How much time do you think you spend in a year tucking in your fucking shirt every time you use the men's room?

I use the fly.

Simply Red
if you're wanting a tucked in look without the actually tucking in your shirt, I'd advise to pull it behind your belt tab and ruffly the rest of the perimeter.

Relaxed look, it's what's up.

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM
T-shirt tuckers:

How much time do you think you spend in a year tucking in your ****ing shirt every time you use the men's room?

My jeans have a zipper on them.

When I urinate, I do the following:

1) Unzip jean zipper.

2) Remove penis from boxers.

3) Urinate and shake (if needed/desired)

4) Tuck penis back into boxers.

5) Re-zip jean zipper.

Therefore, I did not need to un-tuck my "T-shirt" and consequentially, there is no need to re-tuck it either.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:13 PM
new hat i just bought.

Get this shit out of here! Guys don't talk about what other guys are wearing.

Donger
No sir.

But are you a homophob?

A what?

Pasta Giant Meatball
new hat i just bought.

I like it.

Kyle DeLexus
Looks like he's about to meet with the media

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 02:14 PM

1) Unzip jean zipper.

5) Re-zip jean zipper.

Therefore, I did not need to un-tuck my "T-shirt" and consequentially, there is no need to re-tuck it either.

be sure you aim that bad boy.

Coach
11-11-2012, 02:15 PM
He can go work at the local Dollar Tree for all I care.

lewdog
A what?

A homophobe? One who fears homosexuals. Are you?

Simply Red
He can go work at the local Dollar Tree for all I care.

sick burn.

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:16 PM
A homophobe? One who fears homosexuals. Are you?

Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure. You didn't spell it properly above.

No.

JohnnyHammersticks
11-11-2012, 02:16 PM
be sure you aim that bad boy.

Psst! You know that talking about another man's penis makes you gay, right?

stonedstooge
11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Mizzou was in Tenn

Unless he was at MU talking to janitors it was most likely the non Missouri option

Thought maybe he had a "fan" close to home

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure. You didn't spell it properly above.

No.

Oh shit, my bad, forgot the /e/.

And Donger, who the fuck are you? I have never seen you post in a Royals or Chiefs thread.

Donger
11-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh shit, my bad, forgot the /e/.

And Donger, who the **** are you? I have never seen you post in a Royals or Chiefs thread.

I'm Donger. Nice to meet you.

Are you a homophobe?

GloryDayz
11-11-2012, 02:19 PM
That's a big suitcase for a day trip! he must bring an assortment of toys and shit!

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Psst! You know that talking about another man's penis makes you gay, right?

http://i.imgur.com/y5S2W.gif (http://imgur.com/y5S2W)

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm Donger. Nice to meet you.

Are you a homophobe?

Fuck no. I have plenty of gay friends and they are usually better people than most because they understand compassion for others.

Nice to meet you as well. Are you a Chiefs fan?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-11-2012, 02:38 PM
LMAO What the fuck is really goin on in this thread? :facepalm: Good Lord.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:40 PM
LMAO What the **** is really goin on in this thread? :facepalm: Good Lord.

Fashion Police......Chiefsplanet style!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I just wanna throw this out here, I love Dicks!

SNR
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM

1) Unzip jean zipper.

5) Re-zip jean zipper.

That's disgusting. Seems like there'd be a high probability of getting pee on your shirt if it happened to flop down accidentally.

Better safe than sorry. I always untuck when I'm wearing business attire. That way I know where shit is at all times and can prevent a potential disaster.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-11-2012, 02:42 PM
http://photos.igougo.com/images/p256910-Seattle_WA-Dicks_Drive_in_Hamburgers.jpg

SNR
11-11-2012, 02:45 PM
http://www.kansascitykc.com/chiefs/dick-vermeil/dick-vermeil-chiefs.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NjFpppCHqBE/SX8rodT8qCI/AAAAAAAAAng/6BLvVotfzBo/s400/DICK+YORK.jpg

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/chris-duel/files/legacy/DickVitale.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Fashion Police......Chiefsplanet style!

ROFL You fucker. Nice rep comment.

Bugeater
11-11-2012, 02:49 PM
You don't tuck in t-shirts. Ever.

SNR
11-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Also, negative rep to the person that asks who the middle guy is.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 02:50 PM

Wow, I am shocked but pleasantly surprised Mr. Butteater. I totally pegged you as a T-shirt tucker-inner!

durtyrute
11-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Overreact much?

Bugeater
11-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Also, negative rep to the person that asks who the middle guy is.
He's the best Dick on the list.

Valiant
11-11-2012, 03:04 PM
T-shirt tuckers:

My work is business attire, funny enough though. The only people that don't have tucked polos or shirts are women and two gay men.

SNR
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
My work is business attire, funny enough though. The only people that don't have tucked polos or shirts are women and two gay men.

I also tuck in every time I wear a dress shirt.

Every day clothes with blue jeans, however, are another story.

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Overreact much?

did you see my new hat?

Simply Red
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Piss poor Donger-Troll representation today. I'm disappoint.

Baby Lee
11-11-2012, 03:46 PM

Quick question Mr. Butteater, syrup or jelly?

durtyrute
11-11-2012, 03:47 PM
did you see my new hat?

New hat?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Hopefully going back, yes. It worked for Joshy-poo.

lewdog
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Do you think Pioli went to Foxboro to get new skinny jeans that aren't sold in the Midwest?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Do you think Pioli went to Foxboro to get new skinny jeans that aren't sold in the Midwest?

Tucking is powerful.

Baby Lee
11-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Tucking is powerful.

http://youtu.be/iMLKbXuv-xA

I think I was TUCKED!!!

DaFace
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM
This is too close to TMZ for me. Who cares - maybe he has family up there or something.

Bugeater
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM
This is too close to TMZ for me. Who cares - maybe he has family up there or something.
I bet you tuck your t-shirts.

Donger
11-11-2012, 06:50 PM
**** no. I have plenty of gay friends and they are usually better people than most because they understand compassion for others.

I'm thrilled to hear that you aren't afraid of homosexuals.

Nice to meet you as well. Are you a Chiefs fan?

Yes.

Donger
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Piss poor Donger-Troll representation today. I'm disappoint.

I don't know what that means, but sorry. We had a gas leak in the house and we had to evacuate.

JASONSAUTO
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM
I just wanna throw this out here, I love Dicks!

ME TOO.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya
11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Go TUCK yourselves.

Mr_Tomahawk
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Don't get your hopes up.

Dave Lane
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
I don't know what that means, but sorry. We had a gas leak in the house and we had to evacuate.

Cut down on the bean dip

Phobia
11-11-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't tuck my shirts unless I'm wearing a coat and tie but I so still round the bill on my caps.

milkman
11-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Simply Red's evil plan to turn this forum into fashion planet is working.

Chiefs=Good
11-11-2012, 11:21 PM
What is the meaning of the t-shirt tuck? Do t-shirt tuckers think that the t-shirt tuck looks better than a non tucked t-shirt? What about if you are wearing shorts?

Nightfyre
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
This photo looks photoshopped to me, especially zoomed in. Looks like a bad crop around the forehead, artifacts around the shirt text, the shirt text doesn't appear to follow the curves of the dudes man boobs, and the neck and collar of the shirt look funny. I demand verification of the photo in question.

SNR
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Oooohh you know what's REALLY gross?

Pube chin beard with the t-shirt tuck in blue jeans while wearing jesus sandals.

Fucking yuck.

wazu
11-11-2012, 11:45 PM

1) Unzip jean zipper.

5) Re-zip jean zipper.

That's hawt.

Tribal Warfare
11-12-2012, 02:07 AM

This is what I'm thinking

JD10367
11-12-2012, 03:19 AM
final negotiations of a Bowe trade.

Jimp

Woodchuck
11-12-2012, 06:47 AM

Yep

JD10367
11-12-2012, 06:54 AM
He's probably just here 'cause he heard we're screening "Twilight/Breaking Dawn Part 2" this week.

Woodchuck
11-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Pioli's old job would be a demotion and he won't go back imo. I think if he gets fired from KC, he will wind up in Cleveland and probably be successful.

That's our luck.

loochy
11-12-2012, 08:19 AM
That's our luck.

No, Smith is our Luck.

King_Chief_Fan
11-12-2012, 08:34 AM
photo shopped

ndws
11-12-2012, 08:36 AM
T-shirt tuckers:

I tuck in my shirt sometimes, but my weiner is just long enough it reaches outside my trousers, so its not really an issue. Different people have different problems apparently. :D

HemiEd
11-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Same here, sweaters and sweatshirts are the only exception, all shirts get tucked in.

Dayze
11-12-2012, 09:20 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bU6m5UqLx9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whoman69
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Pioli's old job would be a demotion and he won't go back imo. I think if he gets fired from KC, he will wind up in Cleveland and probably be successful.

That's our luck.

Successful in Cleveland? Maybe the new ownership has changed things, but really?

BigChiefTablet
11-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Together is pitiful

lewdog
11-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Same here, sweaters and sweatshirts are the only exception, all shirts get tucked in.

I peg you at 48 years old?