PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mellinger: Change Hasn't Helped Chiefs

Coogs
11-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Change hasn’t helped Chiefs

By SAM MELLINGER

The Kansas City Star

PITTSBURGH -- The Chiefs’ nationally televised night of reckoning is exactly 11 months in the making. Last Dec. 12, Scott Pioli sat in front of reporters and television cameras and the eyes of fans across the Midwest to say he had fired Todd Haley. The only coach Pioli had ever hired was now out the door, and with him was supposed to follow the drama and tension that built up between the two men.

Pioli was effectively blaming Haley for the Chiefs’ problems. He thought a change would bring calm, cohesion, success.

“This decision was going to be made at some point,” Pioli said then.

Those in Chiefs management talked constantly about consistency. They still do. The relationship between Haley and Pioli had turned toxic, and the general manager essentially pulled rank on the head coach. The Chiefs needed to move on. Much as it’s hard to remember now, the NFL consensus was that they would. And quickly.

The Chiefs were 5-8 then, with four of their six most important players suffering season-ending injuries. This was before the Chiefs became a national punchline, back when lifelong football men thought this coaching vacancy was a great opening. Just a year removed from a division championship, a roster full of young and developing stars — including the ones coming off surgeries — promised that the next coach would inherit a better team than Haley left behind.

“Our goal is to build a team that can consistently compete for championships and one that our fans can be proud of,” owner Clark Hunt said back then.

It all seemed so plausible. The Chiefs’ future still looked bright. A rehab here, a draft pick there, sprinkle in a free agent or two and, voila, the Chiefs were on their way.

So what the holy heck happened?

The problems

Pioli declined to talk for this column, and it’s important to recognize that everything from here on down is a big wad of hindsight. Maybe you always thought of Matt Cassel as a bad starting quarterback, but nobody predicted he would have more turnovers than 28 entire teams entering this past weekend’s games.

Maybe you thought the Chiefs wouldn’t live up to being a trendy pick in the AFC West, but nobody predicted they’d be in the discussion of worst teams in recent league history.

So it’s best to keep in mind that the view of what the Chiefs did or did not do back then is altered by the prism of today’s embarrassing reality, and that nobody saw this coming.

Still, a careful examination of the personnel and coaching moves Pioli’s Chiefs have made can help us understand how a team goes from promising to pathetic with such striking speed.

Combined with insight from football minds outside the Chiefs organization, a triumvirate of failure emerges: Crennel isn’t up to the task and the Chiefs made a critical error at quarterback, and Pioli’s drafts and other acquisitions are inadequate to make up for it.

The coaching

The Chiefs have not scored a touchdown on an opening possession in any of Crennel’s 11 games in charge, and have been outscored a combined 133-29 in the first and third quarters this season.

Second-guessing coaches is one of the easiest things to do in football, but even ignoring occasionally sloppy game management and sketchy fourth-down decisions, Crennel has shown precious little consistency.

Jamaal Charles got 39 touches against the Saints, but only eight against the Raiders. Crennel explained Charles’ overuse against New Orleans as an all-out effort to win the game, and the underuse against Oakland as Peyton Hillis doing well and the Raiders being too good against the run. But Hillis actually had fewer carries than Charles, and the next week Oakland gave up 251 yards rushing and four touchdowns to Tampa Bay rookie Doug Martin. The Raiders entered the weekend ranked 22nd against the run.

Crennel admitted a mistake by firing himself as defensive coordinator last week, but he never should’ve held both jobs in the first place, considering his own personal experience in Cleveland, the Chiefs’ struggles when Haley tried to double as offensive coordinator, and the NFL’s long history of head coaches struggling when trying to call defensive plays.

But here’s a scary fact: As Crennel decides to spend more time with the offense, his defense is giving up more yards per play than the 2007 Patriots, who set the league’s all-time scoring record.

It’s also a rotten look that Crennel justifies his two biggest moves as head coach — switching quarterbacks four weeks ago and giving up the DC duties last week — as messages delivered.

And it’s still hard to forget that before signing Brady Quinn, Crennel didn’t bother to ask for input from offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, who had more recent and direct experience with the journeyman backup.

The quarterback(s)

The quarterback problem is obvious, and has been dissected since Pioli tied himself to Cassel four years ago. Still, it’s worth remembering that Pioli publicly stated that his top priorities included improving the quarterback competition for this season. Instead, he lessened it.

Even after Clark Hunt told the world the Chiefs would pursue Peyton Manning, the team couldn’t even get a visit from the former Colts star.

Then they let Kyle Orton go to Dallas for a less competitive situation and a contract the Chiefs could’ve easily bettered, and decided against seriously pursuing even underwhelming options like Jason Campbell or Chad Henne, who’ve at least experienced a modicum of NFL success.

So while it’s true that only a liar would tell you he thought Cassel would be this bad, it’s also true that a year after being exposed with Tyler Palko as the backup when Cassel was hurt, Pioli essentially made the same mistake — after vowing to fix it.

The drafts

The last piece is just as important. Four years into the job, Pioli still hasn’t assembled enough components to make up for the shortcomings of the quarterback and head coach. A small bit of this is bad luck — Hillis’ high ankle sprain and Kevin Boss’ concussion, for instance — but more of it is in miscalculations, such as how Stanford Routt would handle a major switch in scheme and too many empty draft picks.

Reasonable minds can disagree on the exact number, but four years of drafts have produced only about four above-average players: Jon Asamoah, Eric Berry, Justin Houston and Kendrick Lewis. Just as damning is that the further back you go — presumably, the more accurate the assessments can be — the worse the drafts look. All that’s left of Pioli’s first draft is No. 3 overall pick Tyson Jackson and kicker Ryan Succop.

Over that same time, division rivals have picked up as many or more impact players, including stars like Von Miller in Denver. The Broncos have been especially better in trades and free agency. Pioli has been able to find placeholders in Kelly Gregg and Casey Wiegmann, but there have also been too many misses — signing Routt and letting Brian Waters go, to name just two.

The reality

No team could overcome the amount (and timing) of turnovers the Chiefs have had this season. But bad luck can only account for some of it, and as long as the Chiefs remain in denial about that, the longer they’ll go before getting better.

For instance, it’s fair to say that a turnover here or there, and the Chiefs might have a better record. They outplayed the Ravens, for instance, and deserved to win that game.

But whether by ego or delusion, any time spent cursing those ifs is time spent ignoring the simple truth that they’ve been so thoroughly bad that they’ve trailed by at least 17 points in all but one game.

It’s denial, and it’s impossible to justify.

Even when they don’t turn it over, the Chiefs averaged fewer yards per play than all but five teams entering this week’s games. They obviously can’t catch the 0-16 Lions of 2008 as the objective worst team in NFL history, but by certain advanced metrics, they are building a case as the most uncompetitive team since the merger.

In other words, the players and coaches Pioli thought could make the post-Haley Chiefs one of the NFL’s better teams this season instead will tonight present a historical failure to their old coach and the nation’s largest weekly television audience.

The memories

The painful but undeniable truth for Pioli and Crennel is that the reasoning used to fire Haley 11 months ago is only stronger to do the same to them now. The same problems they cited with Haley are still here, only worse.

Hunt, back then: “It is clear to me we are not making enough progress.”

Pioli, back then: “It was an accumulation of information and thoughts, and we finally got down to talking about where things were and thought this was the best decision in order to create more consistency and progress.”

Considering that the Chiefs were less than a season removed from a division title at the time and that their window to win with this core group diminishes the older guys like Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson get, the team has neither time nor a credible call for patience on its side.

Hunt effectively doubled down with Pioli 11 months ago, and at the time it was a reasonable move. Most around the league thought the Chiefs could be competitive, and quickly, with the right men in place.

Less than a year later, the team is very obviously still lacking the right men.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/11/3912258/change-hasnt-helped-chiefs.html#storylink=cpy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That a'boy Sam! Keep the pressure on!

Rasputin
11-12-2012, 08:06 AM
The only headline I want to see is ~ Pioli is removed from duties as general manager of the Kansas City Chiefs. Every thing else is just redundant.

Woodchuck
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I disagree with this article. We were spinning our tires with Haley. Romeo and Pioli aren't the answers but, Happy Gilmore ****ing sucked as a coach imo.

Three7s
11-12-2012, 08:22 AM
I disagree with this article. We were spinning our tires with Haley. Romeo and Pioli aren't the answers but, Happy Gilmore ****ing sucked as a coach imo.
I could give you a serious counter, but seeing as how this post is coming from the village idiot, I won't bother.

mdchiefsfan
11-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Hunt, back then: “It is clear to me we are not making enough progress.”

Pioli, back then: “It was an accumulation of information and thoughts, and we finally got down to talking about where things were and thought this was the best decision in order to create more consistency and progress.”

Oh there's consistency now!

Woodchuck
11-12-2012, 08:24 AM
I could give you a serious counter, but seeing as how this post is coming from the village idiot, I won't bother.

It would all be hypothetical because he is long gone. It's not easy for a HC to get fired before the end of the year. When it happens, it's for good reason.

Rasputin
11-12-2012, 08:27 AM
It's been Romeo defense that has been getting it's ass handed to it.

We fired the wrong coach am convenced we fired the wrong coach.

BlackHelicopters
11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Play good football and make it a good process. Why is this so difficult?

cyborgtable
11-12-2012, 08:33 AM
It would all be hypothetical because he is long gone. It's not easy for a HC to get fired before the end of the year. When it happens, it's for good reason.

Haley wanted a good qb and the GM being and egotistical maniac are sure good reasons :spock:

Three7s
11-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Haley wanted a good qb and the GM being and egotistical maniac are sure good reasons ugh
^

Rasputin
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Haley wanted a good qb and the GM being and egotistical maniac are sure good reasons ugh

Exactly. Haley was delt a bad hand by the GM. He had nothing to work with in Cassel or Tyler fucking Palko. He still managed to get leads and win a few games wich I think is a marvel in itself. Pioli was is the biggest problem with the Chiefs from the day he was hired.

Baby Lee
11-12-2012, 08:48 AM
"Maybe you always thought of Matt Cassel as a bad starting quarterback, but nobody predicted he would have more turnovers than 28 entire teams entering this past weekend’s games."

Maybe not this PARTICULAR stat, but I was metaphysically certain that the biggest difficulty for the Chiefs would be EVER getting good enough to overcome how bad a QB Cassel is.

Dave Lane
11-12-2012, 08:50 AM
I hope Haley puts 100 on the Chiefs tonight, just so Bob spongetard pees his pants and cries all night.

Dave Lane
11-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Exactly. Haley was delt a bad hand by the GM. He had nothing to work with in Cassel or Tyler ****ing Palko. He still managed to get leads and win a few games wich I think is a marvel in itself. Pioli was is the biggest problem with the Chiefs from the day he was hired.

Actually hiring Todd Haley was one of Pioli's few decent moves.

Ace Gunner
11-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Last season, without Jamaal, Berry & Moeaki, Todd Haley won more games than this team has won since he left. The season before, Haley engineered a division title.

Spinning wheel = you:p

Ace Gunner
11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
and OBTW- "Romeo's Defense" was Haley's credit too, so let's just forget about all that "it was Haley's INCREDIBLE COORDS!!!!! that won the division!!!!!" bullshit.

Chief Roundup
11-12-2012, 09:06 AM

Yeah Haley wasn't the problem. I have always thought he was trying to make a point to Pioli with the Palko situation. And that is what got him fired. Either way it should of been something that Pioli learned from. What Pioli did was got into a shell even moreso with the promotion Crennel. Then went to make our QB situation even worse. Basicly giving Crennel no option but Cassel.

Rasputin
11-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Actually hiring Todd Haley was one of Pioli's few decent moves.

Yes, if only Haley was given the guy he wanted at QB. I think a HC has the right to pick and chose his starting QB and has the biggest input on players as he is the one coaching them up. You got to believe in the players as much as the players have to believe in the coach.

Dave Lane
11-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Yes, if only Haley was given the guy he wanted at QB. I think a HC has the right to pick and chose his starting QB and has the biggest input on players as he is the one coaching them up. You got to believe in the players as much as the players have to believe in the coach.

I think the really telling thing about Haley coaching the Chiefs is that since he's left there has not been a single player that has ascended, maybe you could say justin Houston, but other than that every player has regressed.

ncCHIEFfan
11-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Yep

soopamanluva
11-12-2012, 09:19 AM

Haley won 8 games with a team that Romeo cant win 2 with..... and Haley had 3 starters out by week 2. Think about that...

Ace Gunner
11-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Derrick Johnson went from being all pro and got his 1st class ticket to Hawaii PB last season, this season he's been seriously bad to the point it has been just laughable and game announcers ridiculed him for running himself out of play after play.

scho63
11-12-2012, 09:30 AM
The only headline I want to see is ~ Pioli is removed from duties as general manager of the Kansas City Chiefs. Every thing else is just redundant.

Ditto :clap:

King_Chief_Fan
11-12-2012, 09:31 AM

have to say.....WRONG

ChiefMojo
11-12-2012, 09:44 AM
The Chiefs aren't going anywhere until Scott Pioli is fired... it is as simple as that. New coaches and personnel changes will come naturally after that. NOTHING will get fixed until Pioli is back in the Northeast and completely as far as possibly away from Arrowhead!

HemiEd
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
The difference is discipline and accountability. This team has none now, period. Hell, the HC doesn't even know what happened, so how can anyone be accountable?

TEX
11-12-2012, 09:52 AM
**** them all! We saw THIS TEAM throughout preseason. The signs were there. Sure, it was preseason, BUT they were getting dominated in every way - espeiclly on all the one-on-one's. Also the HC, OC (even the GM) had NEVER experienced success in their current rolls. Crennel has a HISTORY OF FAIL as a HC, Draboll has a HISTORY of FAIL as an OC (And also while serving as OC in Cleveland with Crennel). Why that tandum was allowed a second chance to FAIL TOGETHER in KC is the reesult of a GM who has a HISTORY of mnaking POOR BIG DECISIONS. Throw in a terrible QB, bad personnel moves, drafts and THIS is what you get. The signs were all there. Do the GM and coaches REALLY know more than knowledgeable fans? In most situations - absolutely, BUT NOT these IDIOTS.

BullJunkandIron
11-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Everytime I see Pioli with my Chiefs colors on I feel violated.

Rasputin
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
**** them all! We saw THIS TEAM throughout preseason. The signs were there. Sure, it was preseason, BUT they were getting dominated in every way - espeiclly on all the one-on-one's. Also the HC, OC (even the GM) had NEVER experienced success in their current rolls. Crennel has a HISTORY OF FAIL as a HC, Draboll has a HISTORY of FAIL as an OC (And also while serving as OC in Cleveland with Crennel). Why that tandum was allowed a second chance to FAIL TOGETHER in KC is the reesult of a GM who has a HISTORY of mnaking POOR BIG DECISIONS. Throw in a terrible QB, bad personnel moves, drafts and THIS is what you get. The signs were all there. Do the GM and coaches REALLY know more than knowledgeable fans? In most situations - absolutely, BUT NOT these IDIOTS.

They tried a fleaflicker in preseason, failed. Thought to myself & lolz that's not vanilla offense and wtf(?) would they run that play during preseason save it for the regular season. Opening day against the Falcons we ran a fleaflicker & doof didn't work of course. They can't do anything right. They havn't tried it sense but they havn't had nothing of creativity either to set up big plays. How they have jobs still I have no idea.

TEX
11-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Everytime I see Pioli with my Chiefs colors on I feel violated.

Exactly. Hynt sticking with Pioli is worse than Pioli sticking with Cassel. It's so obvious what's wrong with the organization.

Dayze
11-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Each time I see the Thread title, I read it as "Change Has Herped The Chiefs"

TEX
11-12-2012, 10:21 AM
They tried a fleaflicker in preseason, failed. Thought to myself & lolz that's not vanilla offense and wtf(?) would they run that play during preseason save it for the regular season. Opening day against the Falcons we ran a fleaflicker & doof didn't work of course. They can't do anything right. They havn't tried it sense but they havn't had nothing of creativity either to set up big plays. How they have jobs still I have no idea.

Yep. I remember and - Yes - I know it was "only preseason", but during preseason you look for little things such as proper technique, one-on-one matchups, how players block and fare in space etc. Had they been successful in that process, then one could realistically buy into the argument that they would be able to turn it on once the season started, but the Chiefs were getting beat in all phases. That translates to what we see on the field today. Many here said as much back then as well...

whoman69
11-12-2012, 10:24 AM
It's been Romeo defense that has been getting it's ass handed to it.

We fired the wrong coach am convenced we fired the wrong coach.

Romeo's defense has been getting its ass handed to it because they are constantly looking at a short field. Even when the offense doesn't give the ball over in our territory, the offense can't manage to move the ball giving the other team good field position. The defense also knows that once they have given up more than 14 points the game is over.

Coogs
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Combined with insight from football minds outside the Chiefs organization, a triumvirate of failure emerges: Crennel isn’t up to the task and the Chiefs made a critical error at quarterback, and Pioli’s drafts and other acquisitions are inadequate to make up for it.

Almost wonder if this is a little shout out to the Planet? Threw the Reckoning part in there too.

FAX
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM

I wish I were skilled at posting photographs of people. I would post a picture of Roleo with the caption, "Did somebody say 'current rolls?'"

FAX

Dayze
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
mmmm. Rolls.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Maybe you always thought of Matt Cassel as a bad starting quarterback,

Yep.

Ace Gunner
11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Almost wonder if this is a little shout out to the Planet? Threw the Reckoning part in there too.

yep, caught that in there. He used a bit of slang I use too. He wrote "holy heck" and I write "holy hell" as needed, which is not a phrase you see written anywhere very often.

bevischief
11-12-2012, 10:43 AM

ROFL

ct
11-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah Haley wasn't the problem. I have always thought he was trying to make a point to Pioli with the Palko situation. And that is what got him fired. Either way it should of been something that Pioli learned from. What Pioli did was got into a shell even moreso with the promotion Crennel. Then went to make our QB situation even worse. Basicly giving Crennel no option but Cassel.

this, totally felt this way all along myself. palko was nothing more than an extended middle finger from haley to pioli, which finally earned his ticket out of town, at clark's expense. I do NOT want haley back, but am sure looking forward to clearing out all the rest of em too in january. Not until january tho, we've got a draft position to secure yet...

2bikemike
11-12-2012, 11:02 AM
this, totally felt this way all along myself. palko was nothing more than an extended middle finger from haley to pioli, which finally earned his ticket out of town, at clark's expense. I do NOT want haley back, but am sure looking forward to clearing out all the rest of em too in january. Not until january tho, we've got a draft position to secure yet...

The only problem I see with clearing house is there will be several other teams doing the same thing. Competition will be tough to land a good management / coaching staff. JMHO but I don't think many will consider the Chiefs as plum opportunities.

Marcellus
11-12-2012, 11:06 AM

The evidence at hand overwhelmingly supports your belief. Don't give up the good fight man.

Its obvious Haley was the issue.

ct
11-12-2012, 11:07 AM
The only problem I see with clearing house is there will be several other teams doing the same thing. Competition will be tough to land a good management / coaching staff. JMHO but I don't think many will consider the Chiefs as plum opportunities.

This gig is still clearly better than many others. #1 pick and a fanbase who care still carries a lot of weight.

What other 'cleaning house' organizations present better opportunity for a new GM to bring in his idea of the HC to rebuild?

I can think of Eagles, Jets because of big markets, but there are clear negatives as well. Philly will NOT have new GM, so that's not a true clean house imo, and the Jets are just as big a cluster of a rebuild project, w/out a top 5 pick. Think KC of last year. Need about everything, picking about 10th.

milkman
11-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Romeo's defense has been getting its ass handed to it because they are constantly looking at a short field. Even when the offense doesn't give the ball over in our territory, the offense can't manage to move the ball giving the other team good field position. The defense also knows that once they have given up more than 14 points the game is over.

That is only part of the problem.

This defense, in soft schemes, can not make stops.

The only game that the Chiefs didn't fall behind by at least 17 points or more is the only game that this defense came out attacking from the outset of the game.

The fact that they are often in a short field situations is the only reason they are not in the bottom of the league in yards allowed.

kcjayhawks5
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM

This

TEX
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I wish I were skilled at posting photographs of people. I would post a picture of Roleo with the caption, "Did somebody say 'current rolls?'"

FAX

:clap: ROFL Yeah - Joke's on me. You know what I meant - it is funny though that both would apply to Crennel. I get going and throw grammar out the window...

Hydrae
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM

FAX

Currant rolls?

Chief Roundup
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Well clearing house really means a new GM and HC. Then they can replace whomever they want. There might be a position or assistant that stays. It is just the way things go when you get a new GM.

Depending on what GM positions come open and whom we hire will be instrumental in how appealling the Chiefs look. We might not be the best option but with the 1st pick and some good players, the history behind the orginization we should be able to do just fine.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
I don't get people who argue we're undesirable. With Peeholi gone, we are VERY desirable.

Clark paid big bucks, hired the man he thought was best for the job, and got out of his way.

Desirable.

FAX
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Currant rolls?

Yep. Those ones.

INGREDIENTS:

Flaky Pastry
1 lb Flour - sifted
12 oz Shortening at room temp
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Granulated Sugar
9 oz Water
Juice from 1/2 Lime

METHOD / DIRECTIONS:

Crumble 3 oz of the shortening in the flour using finger tips until it resembles coarse bread crumbs. Mix in the salt and sugar and make a dough with the water and lime juice mixture. Do not over-knead, just enough to form a dough. Let it rest for 20 min. Dust board or table top with just enough flour to prevent sticking. Open dough with finger tips in an oblong shape about 12" x 7" on table top or board. Spread the balance of the shortening (9oz) evenly on 2/3 of the dough. Then, starting at one end, fold the blank 1/3 over 1/2 of the other part of the dough, then fold that over the other 1/2. Altogether 2 folds. Roll out pastry with a pin to about 1/2" thickness, maintaining the oblong shape at all times. Fold again the same way and roll again. Let it rest for another 20 min. Roll and fold again two more times and rest for 20 min. Roll and fold again one more time. That will make 5 rolls and folds - (2 + 2+1).

Let pastry rest overnight in a chiller.

Filling the Currant Rolls

INGREDIENTS

12 oz Currants
3 to 4 oz Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Vanilla

METHOD / DIRECTIONS:

Mix the above ingredients together. Cut pastry in two strips, length ways - (about 18" x 7" each). Spread currants evenly over each strip, except for a 1" edge, closer to you. Wet that skirt with a little water, using a pastry brush (or just by dipping your finger in a little water). Roll from far end towards you in 1" folds. The wet end will keep it stuck. Place rolls on a greased baking sheet with sealed end resting on the sheet. Brush with egg wash or water. Punch about 5 holes, approx. 3" apart. Skewer top center of each stick. Bake at 350 for 45 min. or until done.

FAX

Lprechaun
11-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Did anyone really think the changes that were made would actually make a difference? Didnt we all just assume they were changes for changes sake. Hell, the moves that were made will only make it worse on the ones we want gone anyways.

GloryDayz
11-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I hope Haley puts 100 on the Chiefs tonight, just so Bob spongetard pees his pants and cries all night.

Rep!

GloryDayz
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
We should fly a banner!

The_Doctor10
11-12-2012, 02:23 PM
It's not easy to get that much red in my rep and stay unbanned in under a thousand posts. When it happens, it's for good reason.

FYP

Woodchuck
11-12-2012, 02:26 PM
FYP

I welcome the red. It helps me sort out the the homers.

rabblerouser
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
The evidence at hand overwhelmingly supports your belief. Don't give up the good fight man.

Its obvious Haley was the issue.

That's like giving Jolt Cola to a kid with ADHD...

ROFL