PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Iíve changed my tune on Pioli

Hoover
11-12-2012, 12:27 PM
As some of you may recall, I have been one of the few resident Pioli defenders. For as awful as the Chiefs are itís not that difficult to see them as a contender in the future. We all know what we lack is a quarterback, and Matt Cassel has been the biggest swing and a miss in franchise history.

In addition to a quarterback, this team needs competent coaching. Frankly, it hasnít had that in over a decade. I enjoyed the DV years, but it was frustrating watching the defense. For over a decade this team has been wondering in the wilderness searching for a defensive line and a quarterback, but never finding it.

Pioliís arrival to KC gave me great hope, and hope is all he has offered us.

We hoped that Matt Cassel was good enough to be a playoff QB. He was not.

We hoped that Todd Haley was the young aggressive coach this franchise needed. That didnít happen either. Not only was Haleyís game management questionable, but so was his ability to work with his coaching staff. Is Pioli to blame for some of this? Sure, but fault also lies with Haley.

Iím sick and tired of hoping that this team is worth a shit. I want to see progress. The fans deserve a winning team in Kansas City. Itís hard to fathom a winning Chiefs team when we canít even see progress.

I was willing to give Pioli a chance to draft the quarterback that has eluded him in Kansas City, but Iíve lost faith in him this season. Like most of you, Iíve been overwhelmed by the complete suckage of the Chiefs. We need major change. Organizational change. And that starts with Scott Pioli.

Itís time for him to be shown the door, and the sooner the better.

Dartgod
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Hopefully, Clark was just waiting for you to jump ship before canning him.

siberian khatru
I had to check the post date to make sure this wasn't bumped from a long time ago.

theelusiveeightrop
Glad we got that out of the way.

KC_Lee
11-12-2012, 12:29 PM
And is this tune the "Death March"?

BigCatDaddy
11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Welcome

SNR
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Amazing what an incredible year of suck can do to a franchise.

One year ago the Suck 4 Luck movement was only about half and half on Chiefs Planet. Elsewhere in Chiefs Kingdom it was fucking unheard of that you would root AGAINST your team. Some people admitted that they just couldn't do it even though they really wanted Andrew Luck. Others propped up some misplaced form of honor as the key, saying "NO! I WILL NEVER EVER DRIVE IN REVERSE TO GET WHERE I NEED TO GO!"

One year later after seeing just how bad it can get, fans are UNIVERSALLY united on firing Pioli, and most of them want to see the Chiefs get fucking stomped every game in the process, just to rack up black marks against his tenure like bonus points.

Welcome aboard, Hoover. Let's hope your denouncement of Pioli was exactly what Clark needed to get the ball rolling.

bevischief
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
After tonight I don't see how any one will be on Pioli's side.

Hoover
11-12-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm scared shitless that we will win tonight. Which frankly would be the worse thing that could happen. I just want to flush all the turds.

FAX
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Although it's refreshing to see Mr. Hoover come to terms with the severity of the situation, to me, the most interesting aspect of this disaster is the number of NFL pundits who have finally broken ranks with Dr. Evil and are pointing out his massive blunders rather than fetching his PB&Js.

At this point, you have to be totally blind or unbelievably loyal not to see that it is Pioli and Pioli alone who is responsible for this monkeys on ice show. Still, to see the national media call out one of their favorite sons speaks to the magnitude of the failure.

FAX

FAX
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm scared shitless that we will win tonight. Which frankly would be the worse thing that could happen. I just want to flush all the turds.

Never happen. At this point, we don't even belong on the same field as the Steelers.

FAX

Brock
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Better very, very, very, very, very late than never.

Hoover
11-12-2012, 12:59 PM
LOL, I actually just wanted to be on the record.

BourbonMan
11-12-2012, 01:02 PM
As some of you may recall, I have been one of the few resident Pioli defenders. For as awful as the Chiefs are itís not that difficult to see them as a contender in the future. We all know what we lack is a quarterback, and Matt Cassel has been the biggest swing and a miss in franchise history.

In addition to a quarterback, this team needs competent coaching. Frankly, it hasnít had that in over a decade. I enjoyed the DV years, but it was frustrating watching the defense. For over a decade this team has been wondering in the wilderness searching for a defensive line and a quarterback, but never finding it.

Pioliís arrival to KC gave me great hope, and hope is all he has offered us.

We hoped that Matt Cassel was good enough to be a playoff QB. He was not.

We hoped that Todd Haley was the young aggressive coach this franchise needed. That didnít happen either. Not only was Haleyís game management questionable, but so was his ability to work with his coaching staff. Is Pioli to blame for some of this? Sure, but fault also lies with Haley.

Iím sick and tired of hoping that this team is worth a shit. I want to see progress. The fans deserve a winning team in Kansas City. Itís hard to fathom a winning Chiefs team when we canít even see progress.

I was willing to give Pioli a chance to draft the quarterback that has eluded him in Kansas City, but Iíve lost faith in him this season. Like most of you, Iíve been overwhelmed by the complete suckage of the Chiefs. We need major change. Organizational change. And that starts with Scott Pioli.

Itís time for him to be shown the door, and the sooner the better.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264604&highlight=hope

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Better very, very, very, very, very late than never.

LMAO

I was down with Pissholius, then he traded for Cassel.

Been hatin' ever since, and doing it with MUCH gusto and enthusiasm!~:evil:

Chief Gump
11-12-2012, 01:14 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/3763354_o.gif

the Talking Can
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
better embarrassingly late than black retard late...

DaKCMan AP
11-12-2012, 01:21 PM
better embarrassingly late than black retard late...

Fire Me Boy!
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Cassel's a Pro Bowl QB, we just haven't given him protection and weapons. He's playing behind a makeshift line and throwing to players like Dexter McCluster.

Chief Henry
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM

I see no chance at all of us winning unless Big Ben throws 4 pick sixs.

keg in kc
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
All you have to do is look at the results. They've won one game, and this is the 4th year. Like the guy (I loved the hire at the time...), don't like the guy, it doesn't really matter. The fact is that it hasn't worked. There's no other way to look at it.

DaneMcCloud
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM

LMAO

Yeah, right. The Chiefs, who've never led in a football game this season, whose QB has more turnovers himself than 28 other football teams, is going to show in Pittsburgh and win.

ROFL

LiveSteam
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM
LMAO

I was down with Pissholius, then he traded for Cassel.

Been hatin' ever since, and doing it with MUCH gusto and enthusiasm!~:evil:

WTH happened to your eleventhty billion post count? JFC I loved that. It was awesome

Dartgod
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM
LMAO

Yeah, right. The Chiefs, who've never led in a football game this season, whose QB has more turnovers himself than 28 other football teams, is going to show in Pittsburgh and win.

ROFL

It wouldn't shock me in the least.

Chiefs been disappointing fans for decades, why should they stop now?

DaKCMan AP
11-12-2012, 01:43 PM
LMAO

ROFL

Then add to that the Steelers have won 14 consecutive MNF home games.

the Talking Can
11-12-2012, 01:45 PM
this team will quit before half

routt cut, dorsey on IR, Quinn out, Cassel back..whole coaching staff are dead clowns walking

they know it is over...i imagine the #1 priority is making it through the season uninjured

DJ's left nut
11-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Hopefully, Clark was just waiting for you to jump ship before canning him.

Wait...I thought that was all taken care of when Laz joined in.

Can we please just start a damn thread that says "________ has come around on Pioli" and anyone else that finally sees this idiot for what he is can just bump it when they finally see the light?

BoneKrusher
11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Glad we got that out of the way.

this.
On With The Firing Squad.

HMc
11-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Talk about having a conversion moment right outside the Damascus Gate. You're really putting yourself out there with this.

I'd like to go on record as thinking AIDS is unfortunate and that Cassel is possibly not a top 10 QB.

Count Alex's Losses
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Cassel's a Pro Bowl QB, we just haven't given him protection and weapons. He's playing behind a makeshift line and throwing to players like Dexter McCluster.

Who said that? Who the fuck said that?

Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant?

Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it?

Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!

Fire Me Boy!
11-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Who said that? Who the **** said that?

Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed one who sucks the penis down here who just signed his own death warrant?

Nobody, huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it?

Out-****ing-standing! I will PT you all until you ****ing die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!

ROFL ROFL