PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Embarrassing game.....plain embarrasing

petegz28
11-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Just another reason Pioli and RAC have to go.

We have players taunting and exceesively celebrating with a 1-7 record. I mean, how ****ing more embarrasing does it get when you get called for a team celebration on a play that gets called back and you end up giving the other team 15 yards?

Again we go into a shell on throwing the ball yet the backup of the Steelers is taking shots all over the place

Then to cap it off, our $63 mil QB throws a Tyler Palko style pick to end the game.

Let's face it folks, this offense is Jamal Charles and nothing else. Bowe drops too many balls. Baldwin is no where to be found and Dex is just too small. Breaston??? WTF is Breaston? Oh yea, that guy they benched for some stupid reason.

All in all it really showed what a cluster **** Pioli has put together. It shows RAC has no control over this team.

When you're 1-7 and you start team celebrating sacks and phantom TD's it shows just how unprofessional this organization is.

WilliamTheIrish
11-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Embarrassing too.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Danny Parkins ‏@DannyParkins

Romeo post game: "If the guys keep playing that way, we can definitely get this ship turned."

Reerun_KC
11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Ludicrous is more like it.

Shag
11-12-2012, 10:08 PM

Romeo post game: "If the guys keep playing that way, we can definitely get this ship turned."

Cassel's 46 QBR will right the ship!

Fat Elvis
11-12-2012, 10:09 PM

Romeo, you can ram that iceberg only so many times....

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Please retire Romeo.

Psyko Tek
11-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Romeo, you can ram that iceberg only so many times....
Global warming , it'll give

the Talking Can
11-12-2012, 10:23 PM

LMAO

clowns

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 10:26 PM

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/denial.jpg

SNR
11-12-2012, 10:27 PM
I fucking loved the phantom TD celebration and the dancing after a sack.

The guys are fucking miserable. They fucking hate Pioli, they fucking hate losing, and they fucking hate this cloud of no-fun doom this franchise has embraced.

They're trying to have fun. I don't blame them one bit. They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the rest of this season, and nor should they. They fucking want it to be over more than the fans do, I'll bet.

Good for the players.

KILLER_CLOWN
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
We're just centimeters from being a superbowl contender, honest.....

chiefqueen
11-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Basically I more embarrassed by the way the team has been CONDUCTING itself on the field than the way the team has been PLAYING on the field especially during the 2 national TV games.

petegz28
I think the coaching staff should all fire themselves as well. This is the 2nd game this season that we had a good team by the balls and we go chicken shit on offense.

Pasta Giant Meatball
:rolleyes: God forbid they try and have a bit of fun out there. Gotta suck busting your asses and that slapdick behind center fucks it al up.

petegz28
11-12-2012, 10:32 PM
I ****ing loved the phantom TD celebration and the dancing after a sack.

The guys are ****ing miserable. They ****ing hate Pioli, they ****ing hate losing, and they ****ing hate this cloud of no-fun doom this franchise has embraced.

They're trying to have fun. I don't blame them one bit. They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the rest of this season, and nor should they. They ****ing want it to be over more than the fans do, I'll bet.

Good for the players.

I hear what you're saying but I mean come on...as Marcus Allen used to say..."act like you've been there before".

milkman
11-12-2012, 10:33 PM
I think the coaching staff should all fire themselves as well. This is the 2nd game this season that we had a good team by the balls and we go chicken shit on offense.

Uh....really?

Did you see that pass on second down that Cassel threw in OT?

petegz28
11-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Uh....really?

Did you see that pass on second down that Cassel threw in OT?

I don't care, man. If you're going to play then play. Leftwich hasn't played all season and he is out there slinging it around. Cassel has been starting 4 years and we are throwing when we must.

If it exposed Cassel and Pioli then all the better. But I just can't stand it when we just play scared.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
This team HASN'T been there before.

I hear what you're saying but I mean come on...as Marcus Allen used to say..."act like you've been there before".

Aries Walker
That one penalty pretty much summed up the season for me. A shitty team celebrating a touchdown they didn't make, and getting penalized for it.

Oh wait. Also, there's biting and scratching and clawing for a field goal at the end, only to have the inept quarterback that everybody hates piss it away less than a minute later.

On a national stage.

Wa-hoo.

SNR
11-12-2012, 10:36 PM

Act like you've been where? 1-8? The Chiefs have never been this bad before.

DaWolf
11-12-2012, 10:37 PM
No, I'm pretty sure that pick was more Cassel style than Palko style...

teedubya
11-12-2012, 10:42 PM
You all seem surprised. Oh, the faux outrage!

petegz28
11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
You all seem surprised. Oh, the faux outrage!

Not really outraged just that we seem to find some new way to clown ourselves each week.

SNR
11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Not really outraged just that we seem to find some new way to clown ourselves each week.

Are you actually rooting for this team to win football games?

petegz28
11-12-2012, 10:49 PM

No! But I don't want us looking like a bunch of idiots aside from our play. It's one thing to look like a cluster of aids-infested tree fires when the ball is in play. It's another just to look idiotic by excessively celebrating and what not when you're 1-?

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:51 PM
That one penalty pretty much summed up the season for me. A shitty team celebrating a touchdown they didn't make, and getting penalized for it.

Oh wait. Also, there's biting and scratching and clawing for a field goal at the end, only to have the inept quarterback that everybody hates piss it away less than a minute later.

On a national stage.

Wa-hoo.

Speaking of "Wa-hoos", it sure would have been tempting to throw Coswell off the plane on the ride home.

That doofus has had some embarrassing moments, but that last fling deal there has to make the highlight reel.

FAX

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Meanwhile, I'm trying to think of how a 1-7 (soon to be 1-8) team is supposed to behave?

Maybe instead of dancing they could take turns kicking each other in the nads after a sack?

FAX

Phobia
11-13-2012, 12:16 AM

I am. Every week. I mean, I regain my composure shortly after Cassel throws a ball to the other team to lose but while they're playing, I hope they win every single one.

zigbazah
11-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Honestly, who cares? Let them have fun out there. The season's a lot cause. The ball kicking/discipline should have taken place months ago.

Detoxing
11-13-2012, 12:22 AM
This is stupid.

They're a 1-7 Squad who is the laughing stock of NFL. God Forbid they celebrate the one shiny rock in an otherwise shit filled mine of a season.

The Defense played hard and they celebrated. By the end of the season i hope they still have their dignity and confidence left, because it's going to get worse.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 12:42 AM
No, I'm pretty sure that pick was more Cassel style than Palko style...

Yeah! Palko would have driven us into FG range or close to it and then thrown a pick due to his lack of arm strength!ROFL

Phobia
11-13-2012, 12:46 AM
This is stupid.

They're a 1-7 Squad who is the laughing stock of NFL. God Forbid they celebrate the one shiny rock in an otherwise shit filled mine of a season.

The Defense played hard and they celebrated. By the end of the season i hope they still have their dignity and confidence left, because it's going to get worse.

Except there was no shiny rock. They looked like idiots. Celebrate a win, not an incomplete pass returned for ... well, returned for exercise.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Honestly, WTF are they thinking celebrating?
ROFL

bowener
11-13-2012, 01:03 AM

I think that is the problem right there. The leaders on this team have been here before. This team has sucked for so long, our most tenured players have never truly been competitive. They only know what its like to be on a shit loser team. I think we are starting to see them just say, "fuck it!" and do whatever they want to try and enjoy themselves. Kind of like drinking champagne on a sinking ship.

FAX
11-13-2012, 02:10 AM
I think that is the problem right there. The leaders on this team have been here before. This team has sucked for so long, our most tenured players have never truly been competitive. They only know what its like to be on a shit loser team. I think we are starting to see them just say, "**** it!" and do whatever they want to try and enjoy themselves. Kind of like drinking champagne on a sinking ship.

Maybe ...

But it's more likely that Roleo green-lighted this stuff beforehand by telling them to "just go out there and have fun" ... you know, in an effort to let some air out of the nerve balloon.

Therefore, it is Roleo's fault and, therefore, coaching's fault and, therefore, Dr. Evil's fault and, therefore, Tom Brady's fault and, therefore, Mr. & Mrs. Brady's fault. Where are they? They're the ones that need kicked in the nads.

FAX

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:34 AM
Act like you have been there before Chiefs... Oh Wait...

theelusiveeightrop
11-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Cassel's 46 QBR will right the ship!

Thought he graded out perfectly.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 05:45 AM

12 straight losing seasons for the Faid?

ChiefsNow
11-13-2012, 05:47 AM
Team sport. Team celebrations should be encouraged.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:48 AM
12 straight losing seasons for the Faid?

Do we really want to go there this early in the morning? LMAO

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 05:52 AM
Do we really want to go there this early in the morning? LMAO

I honestly can't remember. When was the last winning season by the Cryptkeepers?

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
I honestly can't remember. When was the last winning season by the Cryptkeepers?

Superbowl year

Guru
11-13-2012, 05:58 AM
2010 even if it did end shitty.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Superbowl year

Opps sorry about that, I will speak in terms you can understand my friend...
The year we were the best team in the AFC and then played in a final game in which we lost.

King_Chief_Fan
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM

We have players taunting and exceesively celebrating with a 1-7 record. I mean, how ****ing more embarrasing does it get when you get called for a team celebration on a play that gets called back and you end up giving the other team 15 yards?

Again we go into a shell on throwing the ball yet the backup of the Steelers is taking shots all over the place

Then to cap it off, our $63 mil QB throws a Tyler Palko style pick to end the game.

Let's face it folks, this offense is Jamal Charles and nothing else. Bowe drops too many balls. Baldwin is no where to be found and Dex is just too small. Breaston??? WTF is Breaston? Oh yea, that guy they benched for some stupid reason.

All in all it really showed what a cluster **** Pioli has put together. It shows RAC has no control over this team.

When you're 1-7 and you start team celebrating sacks and phantom TD's it shows just how unprofessional this organization is.

my thoughts exactly.......the dancing bear scene was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.
This team has no dignity
A coach with no ability
A GM with no clue
No QB.

FAX
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Except there was no shiny rock. They looked like idiots. Celebrate a win, not an incomplete pass returned for ... well, returned for exercise.

It is obvious that Houston is the choreographer, instigator and ringleader. Hali whose sense of rhythm is suspect at best appears to be a follower and actually probably belongs in the chorus.

Which leads me to this point; That has to be the worst bunch of dancing ever performed by black men since the beginning of all times. I would have much preferred a classic tap ensemble or, perhaps, a soft-shoe.

FAX

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 06:00 AM
Mr. Fax, They could have at least recreated the dance from Electric Boogaloo

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 06:06 AM
this game showed a much improved defense under Gibbs.
now fire Pioli and Crennel, get a decent QB and this team will be ready to really compete.

Marcellus
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM
Opps sorry about that, I will speak in terms you can understand my friend...
The year we were the best team in the AFC and then played in a final game in which we lost.

Only a Raiders fan would celebrate getting humiliated in the SB.

You see us running around here talking about winning the 2nd most games of any team in the 90's? No because we didn't win a SB, just like you turds haven't in forever.

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM
this game showed a much improved defense under Gibbs.
now fire Pioli and Crennel, get a decent QB and this team will be ready to really compete.

That D played really good last night... Chiefs should have won that game.. Oline let you down with the inability to pick up the blitz on 3rd down.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Close, competitve game because the rest of the team was solid around him and PeeWee shits the bed in front of the entire nation. Couldn't have asked for a better result.

FAX
11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Mr. Fax, They could have at least recreated the dance from Electric Boogaloo

You mean the movie from which Michael Jackson stole all his signature moves? I think not, Mr. PGM.

As a defensive contest, that game lent itself to a far more traditional style ... perhaps a ragtime clog would have been in order.

FAX

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Only a Raiders fan would celebrate getting humiliated in the SB.

You see us running around here talking about winning the 2nd most games of any team in the 90's? No because we didn't win a SB, just like you turds haven't in forever.

Only a fool would rather watch a Superbowl than be in one, win or lose

the Talking Can
11-13-2012, 06:10 AM
810 reporting that mort reported that Schottenheimer thinks the Chiefs should 'stay the course' be patient with Crennel....

jesus

god

Clark's adviser folks

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Crenell can win now if he would get a decent QB

FAX
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM
810 reporting that mort reported that Schottenheimer thinks the Chiefs should 'stay the course' be patient with Crennel....

jesus

god

Clark's adviser folks

What a great way to start a Tuesday.

Thanks a bunch there, Mr. the Talking Can.

FAX

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM

jesus

god

Clark's adviser folks

OMG
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Guru
11-13-2012, 06:13 AM

jesus

god

Clark's adviser folks

Martyball folks. At its finest.

Marcellus
11-13-2012, 06:16 AM

jesus

god

Clark's adviser folks

Thats not what ESPN said last night they just said he told them to be patient with a young team.

I seriously doubt you are going to get the truth about what Marty and Clark actually discussed. The fact we have the highest paid GM in the league and Clark is calling Marty to ask his opinion tells you a lot about whats going on.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 06:18 AM

That really disgusted me. Especially the play when Bowe held the ball out. In a week where RAC said anyone who fumbled would be benched Bowe pulls that shit? Obviously he thinks he is above the rest of the team and is beyond benching.

Fuck him. I would deactivate him for the rest of the year if it were up to me.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-13-2012, 06:18 AM
ROFL good ole blackboob

Dartgod
11-13-2012, 06:40 AM
It was perfect, IMO. We managed to stay competitive, yet still embarrassed ourselves on the national stage.

More ammo to rid this team of the GM, coaches and shitty players once and for all.

Guru
11-13-2012, 06:44 AM
It was perfect, IMO. We managed to stay competitive, yet still embarrassed ourselves on the national stage.

More ammo to rid this team of the GM, coaches and shitty players once and for all.

oh no. All we will hear is how much progress they just made and we should stay the course.

scho63
11-13-2012, 06:50 AM

Let's face it folks, this offense is Jamal Charles and nothing else. Bowe drops too many balls. Baldwin is no where to be found and Dex is just too small.

:clap:

I think you beat Gblowfish with most of the "Ten Things"

phisherman
11-13-2012, 06:51 AM
the houston/hali version of the kid and play kick step dance was awesome.

notorious
11-13-2012, 07:05 AM

Trolling is not trolling when it's true. LMAO

Ace Gunner
11-13-2012, 07:24 AM
I ****ing loved the phantom TD celebration and the dancing after a sack.

The guys are ****ing miserable. They ****ing hate Pioli, they ****ing hate losing, and they ****ing hate this cloud of no-fun doom this franchise has embraced.

They're trying to have fun. I don't blame them one bit. They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the rest of this season, and nor should they. They ****ing want it to be over more than the fans do, I'll bet.

Good for the players.

somehow I am at a loss when I look for their "fun". All I saw was a 30+ yo player that committed a 15 yard penalty after the play was over and in doing so, he coaxed other teammates into acting fools. I saw stupidity. It really defines many of the players on this team, which is why they lose so often.

As for the players wanting "it to be over more than the fans do" you could not be more wrong. This team is playing hard for it's staff. It's just that they consistently do stupid stuff that lose games.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 07:26 AM
somehow I am at a loss when I look for their "fun". All I saw was a 30+ yo player that committed a 15 yard penalty after the play was over and in doing so, he coaxed other teammates into acting fools. I saw stupidity. It really defines many of the players on this team, which is why they lose so often.

As for the players wanting "it to be over more than the fans do" you could not be more wrong. This team is playing hard for it's staff. It's just that they consistently do stupid stuff that lose games.

Yep, that's a good post.

durtyrute
11-13-2012, 07:28 AM
I fucking loved the phantom TD celebration and the dancing after a sack.

The guys are fucking miserable. They fucking hate Pioli, they fucking hate losing, and they fucking hate this cloud of no-fun doom this franchise has embraced.

They're trying to have fun. I don't blame them one bit. They clearly don't give a rat's ass about the rest of this season, and nor should they. They fucking want it to be over more than the fans do, I'll bet.

Good for the players.

That, in bold. How in the muthafuck can you get penalized for a touchdown celebration if the touchdown was called back?

Ace Gunner
11-13-2012, 07:36 AM
That, in bold. How in the mutha**** can you get penalized for a touchdown celebration if the touchdown was called back?
http://www.designdownloader.com/item/pngl/arrow06_down/arrow06_down-20110827221859-00039.png

FAX
11-13-2012, 07:37 AM
That, in bold. How in the mutha**** can you get penalized for a touchdown celebration if the touchdown was called back?

I think they view it as a sort of "delay of game" thing.

Pointlessly stopping play so you can perform a traditional negro dance for no reason whatsoever type of deal.

FAX

okoye35chiefs
11-13-2012, 07:44 AM
is it just me or does Gruden need to get a big boy haircut.

I hate his Chuckie from Childs Play look!

Anyone that can post a photo of those two together? "wannnnnna playyyyyy"

okoye35chiefs
11-13-2012, 07:47 AM
maybe the new locker room sign should say:

Eliminate Bad Dancing

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 07:48 AM
is it just me or does Gruden need to get a big boy haircut.

I hate his Chuckie from Childs Play look!

Anyone that can post a photo of those two together? "wannnnnna playyyyyy"

thanks.
good idea for a Photoshop.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2012, 07:56 AM
Yea, the celebrating stuff was just.......stupid.

Amazingly though, the Chiefs still should have won. Albert got called for a phantom hold on Bowes TD, then Succop missed another pressure FG. Not that i really care though.....

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Trolling is not trolling when it's true. LMAO

Right there with ya man, My boys ain't no better

3rd&48ers
11-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Yea, the celebrating stuff was just.......stupid.

Amazingly though, the Chiefs still should have won. Albert got called for a phantom hold on Bowes TD, then Succop missed another pressure FG. Not that i really care though.....

Hell let em celebrate a little... I was impressed with that D last night, you guys were flying all over the place... Succop had no excuse missing that FG