PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Blown calls/bad plays... and we still have the most subdued HC in NFL history...

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 10:20 PM
He has to be on tranquilizers. Has to be.

Cannibal
11-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Probably on Xanax

milkman
11-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey, he actually caught a time keeping problem in that last Steeler possesion in regulation.

That was a freakin' miracle.

PGM
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Haven't you heard? The ship may be righted!!!!

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Hey, he actually caught a time keeping problem in that last Steeler possesion in regulation.

That was a freakin' miracle.

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

milkman
11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Well, a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

Not if it's digital, with the AM or PM marked or displayed.

Psyko Tek
11-12-2012, 11:00 PM
He has to be on tranquilizers. Has to be.

I think he likes soccer

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM

Well, you are right about that. And sadly, it is obvious that Romeo does NOT have the attributes to be a HC.

BWillie
11-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Have you ever seen kirk ferentz on the sidelines?

Fruit Ninja
11-12-2012, 11:13 PM
The best part is where Gruden goes, now KC needs to go over the top with something here! I just laughed and was like, coach do you not know this is the Chiefs, the franchise that does the opposite of what your supposed to do! lol

SHit was hilarious.

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I listened to most of the second half and sure sounded as though Gruden was auditioning for a job.

FAX

rico
11-12-2012, 11:28 PM
I listened to most of the second half and sure sounded as though Gruden was auditioning for a job.

FAX

What comments did he make that were different than his usual Gruden self that made him come off to you as if he were auditioning? Honest question....not being a dick. I was zoning in and out of the game because I had a bunch of homework that needed to be submitted before midnight and was trying to cram it in while the game was going on.

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:34 PM
What comments did he make that were different than his usual Gruden self that made him come off to you as if he were auditioning? Honest question....not being a dick. I was zoning in and out of the game because I had a bunch of homework that needed to be submitted before midnight and was trying to cram it in while the game was going on.

I'm just basing that observation on Gruden's praise for some of the players. I know he has a tendency toward that sort of thing, but he was particularly effusive when it came to the Chiefs guys ... Flowers, DJ, Hali, etc.

On a couple of occasions, he also said stuff like, "... what the Chiefs ought to do with player x and player y in this situation is ..." ... that sort of thing.

It just sounded like a guy trying to score points with an owner ... at least, it did to my ear at the time.

FAX

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Have you ever seen kirk ferentz on the sidelines?

Pretty sure he hasn't witnessed the futility that Romeo presides over either. Plus he's got a nearly .600 winning percentage at Iowa. Romeo will NEVER sniff that in KC.

Smed1065
11-12-2012, 11:36 PM

Funny you hate dumb shits on anything, yet you are the most ignorant in electronics.

I just hate an ignorant- no dumb ass post.

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm just basing that observation on Gruden's praise for some of the players. I know he has a tendency toward that sort of thing, but he was particularly effusive when it came to the Chiefs guys ... Flowers, DJ, Hali, etc.

On a couple of occasions, he also said stuff like, "... what the Chiefs ought to do with player x and player y in this situation is ..." ... that sort of thing.

It just sounded like a guy trying to score points with an owner ... at least, it did to my ear at the time.

FAX

Like Gruden in his current gig. Not sure he's a fit here in KC.

ClevelandBronco
11-12-2012, 11:38 PM

FAX

Charlie Manson thought that the Beatles were sending a message to his team as well.

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Charlie Manson thought that the Beatles had a message for his team as well.

ROFL

You know ... so did I.

FAX

FAX
11-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Like Gruden in his current gig. Not sure he's a fit here in KC.

It was merely an observation ... not a plea.

I've never been particularly keen on Chuckie. In fact, he's a little scary, to be honest.

FAX

T-post Tom
11-12-2012, 11:44 PM
It was merely an observation ... not a plea.

I've never been particularly keen on Chuckie. In fact, he's a little scary, to be honest.

FAX

Didn't mean to imply you were advocating Chucky as our new HC.

I like his passion as a commentator, but I've heard stories that he's divisive and a bit of a back-stabber that creates enemies quickly. Not the dynamic we need after the moonbat drama of the last four years.

Guru
11-13-2012, 12:03 AM
He should be fining players for their damn stupidity in the morning. But he won't. He'll just be the same old teddy bear head coach.

rico
11-13-2012, 12:48 AM

FAX

Hmm. Interesting.

theelusiveeightrop
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM
RAC is most likely on a combination of meds including Xanax, Lithium, an SSRI, and no doubt hypertension and cholesterol medication. Probably also drinks. Heavily.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Haley is the one that seems like he is on meds to me. Man has he been humbled. He reminds me of the bully who got his ass beat.

htismaqe
11-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Haley is the one that seems like he is on meds to me. Man has he been humbled. He reminds me of the bully who got his ass beat.

ROFL

You're so transparent.

scott free
11-13-2012, 06:42 AM
ROFL

You're so transparent.

Its piolis daughter.

Its just HAS to be.

Frazod
11-13-2012, 08:35 AM
I realize these guys get fined out the ass for criticizing officials, but after a game like that I really don't how anybody could bite their tongue. The pro-$tealer$ bias was absolute and undeniable.

http://www.erocc.net/stealer.jpg

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 08:37 AM

FAX

He does that every week.

siberian khatru
11-13-2012, 08:38 AM
You know after Thanksgiving dinner how you want to just stretch out on the sofa and take a nap?

That's Romeo after the pre-game meal.

Dayze
11-13-2012, 09:49 AM
sort of like this.
http://jeffwinbush.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/jason20whitlock20thinking20hard-thumb.jpg?w=400&h=302