PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else have this really, really bad feeling...

bobbything
11-13-2012, 08:25 AM
...that we're not going to draft a QB in the 1st? The more talk there is of it, the less likely I think it will happen. It's on national news now after that sh*t-show last night (even with Gruden's sack-licking display of Cassel man-love).

Gotta bad feeling about this offseason. We'll finish with 3-4 wins, get the #5 pick, draft a corner, release Breaston, bring in Welker because he has history with Cassel, draft a QB in the 3rd again, let him duke it out with Stanzi in camp for the 2nd spot.

Meanwhile, Pioli releases Crennel and hires Mangini.

Hoover
11-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Nope, there is no way this team could pass on a 1st round QB.

loochy
11-13-2012, 08:29 AM

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i57/5/10/8/frabz-not-sure-if-srs-62bd4c.jpg

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 08:31 AM
http://b2finc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/doomed-pic.jpg

Molitoth
With all of the national attention now and fan backlash against Cassel, Pioli will draft a QB just to save his job. I guarantee you that Clark steps in and forces Pioli to draft a QB in the first round.

Now, will it be Landry Jones? =/

Woodchuck
...that we're not going to draft a QB in the 1st? The more talk there is of it, the less likely I think it will happen. It's on national news now after that sh*t-show last night (even with Gruden's sack-licking display of Cassel man-love).

Gotta bad feeling about this offseason. We'll finish with 3-4 wins, get the #5 pick, draft a corner, release Breaston, bring in Welker because he has history with Cassel, draft a QB in the 3rd again, let him duke it out with Stanzi in camp for the 2nd spot.

I don't think there is any way we take a QB with the first draft pick. I am betting we take Jones, Milner, or Te'o.

I think we take a QB with our second pick of the draft and I think that pick will be a first rounder. We'll move back into the first imo.

So yes, we will take a first round QB.

bobbything
11-13-2012, 08:32 AM
I honestly, in my heart of hearts, believe that Pioli is egocentric enough to pass on it. The more people tell him he has to, the less likely he is to do it.

If we have the #5 pick or lower, I don't think we do it.

durtyrute
11-13-2012, 08:33 AM
I think we'll draft one, but not the one that many on here expect us too. My bad feeling comes from the thought that there is not one person on this staff that I trust to develop said QB.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 08:34 AM
I honestly, in my heart of hearts, believe that Pioli is egocentric enough to pass on it. The more people tell him he has to, the less likely he is to do it.

If we have the #5 pick or lower, I don't think we do it.

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with Pioli. I think 9 out of 10 GMs would pass on a QB if they are picking #1 in this draft class. The QBs just aren't that good. I guess we will see how it shakes out?

Rausch
11-13-2012, 08:35 AM

It doesn't matter who we draft if Pioli is still here...

bobbything
11-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with Pioli. I think 9 out of 10 GMs would pass on a QB if they are picking #1 in this draft class.?
What? Odds are that if you're in the #1 overall spot, your biggest need is QB. Even the #1 QB in a poor QB draft is still worth taking at that position. People drafting #1 aren't there because they need Tyson Jackson.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Over the last 15 years a QB has been drafted #1 overall 80% of the time.

ChiefMojo
11-13-2012, 08:38 AM
We will draft a QB!

Predarat
11-13-2012, 08:38 AM
once they get rid of shit head polly I will feel much better.

loochy
11-13-2012, 08:39 AM
once they get rid of shit head polly I will feel much better.

This.

I really really think he might pass.

ChiefsNow
11-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Depending on where QBs are projected to be picked, maybe if there is a good trade, trade down and get 2 qbs in the first round.

morphius
11-13-2012, 08:40 AM
I think Cassels INT to lose the game pretty much guarantees it.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 08:41 AM
We will. I am still confident it will have nothing to do with Pioli either since he will not be here.

bobbything
11-13-2012, 08:41 AM
I think Cassels INT to lose the game pretty much guarantees it.
It was canceled out by that 4th down pass he made to tie the game.

loochy
11-13-2012, 08:42 AM
We will. I am still confident it will have nothing to do with Pioli either since he will not be here.

I think you need to change your sig

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 08:42 AM
I have a bad feeling they are going to take a QB that can't dance. He'll never fit in with the team and be able to lead effectively. He should also be able to taunt like he won the bronze in the Special Olympics.

SNR
11-13-2012, 08:45 AM
If Scott gets fired, I'm 100% certain the new GM will want to draft a QB to start fresh.

If Scott is retained, I'm 100% certain the only reason why Clark will keep him around is because Pioli finally fucking promised to draft a QB this year.

There's no fucking way we don't draft a QB in the top 5. This conversation is useless garbage, predicated upon "I'm a Chiefs fan so everything must go wrong!"

We're taking a QB.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 08:45 AM
It was canceled out by that 4th down pass he made to tie the game.

Wha?

Messier
11-13-2012, 08:47 AM
I know it's hard to imagine Pioli doing to sensible thing, but, there's no way they don't draft a QB in the 1st. Pioli is a media (national not local) addict, according to most, and all he's been hearing is that the Chiefs have no QB. The only way it doesn't happen is if the Chiefs play themselves out of the top ten (not gonna happen) and all the top QBs are gone.

theelusiveeightrop
11-13-2012, 08:48 AM
If Pioli is still here, it will be screwed up somehow. What is taking Clark so long?

Messier
11-13-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm thinking there's a chance we have completely new QBs, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string.

Shox
11-13-2012, 08:52 AM
No, we are going QB in the first. My fear is it will be Matt II.

bobbything
11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
This conversation is useless garbage, predicated upon "I'm a Chiefs fan so everything must go wrong!"
It's all predicated on having no faith in management. Poor managers make poor decisions all the time. I wouldn't be surprised, not in the least, if we didn't take a QB with out #1 pick; especially if our pick is outside the top 4 (which I think it will be).

So long as Pioli is here I have no faith he'll make the right decision.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 09:02 AM
If Pioli is still here, it will be screwed up somehow. What is taking Clark so long?

Clark wants to ensure we keep losing so we can get a QB and maybe he is afraid firing Pioli will rally the players much like last season when Haley was fired? That is really the only thing I can come up with because everything else suggests there is no reason to keep him around anymore.

Dayze
11-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I'd put the chances of drafting a 1st round QB at about 30%.

Chiefnj2
11-13-2012, 09:05 AM
If Clark sits in a room full of football people and everyone tells him this years QB class is sub-par and nobody has graded out as a top 10 pick, why do people think Clark is going to insist on a QB?

Woodchuck
I'd put the chances of drafting a 1st round QB at about 30%.

That sounds about right to me.

King_Chief_Fan
It's all predicated on having no faith in management. Poor managers make poor decisions all the time. I wouldn't be surprised, not in the least, if we didn't take a QB with out #1 pick; especially if our pick is outside the top 4 (which I think it will be).

So long as Pioli is here I have no faith he'll make the right decision.

We know Pioli's ability on picking QB's...........Cassel, Quinn, Stanzi
I don't think I want him picking out a pair of socks let alone a QB.

Molitoth
11-13-2012, 09:06 AM
I know we will have a new coach and a new QB...
What really worries me is WHAT coach wants to work for Pioli? Probably not any good ones. NE or Cleveland castoffs?
What QB is Pioli going to draft? A play-it-safe, don't turn the ball over QB that doesn't throw it past 10 yards?

Pioli is the root of the problem here.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 09:06 AM
If Clark sits in a room full of football people and everyone tells him this years QB class is sub-par and nobody has graded out as a top 10 pick, why do people think Clark is going to insist on a QB?

Also, he has Schottenheimer as his advisor. Marty doesn't buy new QBs. He buys used ones.

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Also, he has Schottenheimer as his advisor. Marty doesn't buy new QBs. He buys used ones.

Go suck some cock.

Again.
Posted via Mobile Device

bobbything
11-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Philip Rivers disagrees.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Philip Rivers disagrees.

Oh yeah.... good point. :thumb:

POND_OF_RED
11-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Good. Manti Te'o will help this team more than Smith or Barkley will. Hali and Houston on the outside with Te'o and Johnson in the middle. That has potential to be the best linebacking group in the NFL. I'll take that anyday over a spread QB or a USC QB.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 09:23 AM
Good. Manti Te'o will help this team more than Smith or Barkley will. Hali and Houston on the outside with Te'o and Johnson in the middle. That has potential to be the best linebacking group in the NFL. I'll take that anyday over a spread QB or a USC QB.

We need leadership above all else. Ideally, we need a QB that can lead but if there isn't one there, I can definately see taking the #1defensive leader prospect.

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2012, 09:25 AM
God damn there are a shit ton of morans around here lately
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
prolly already been posted but i was watching NFLN earlier and on the bottom line headlines ticker i saw that Marty has been talking with the Hunts about a role of some capacity with the Chiefs.

bobbything
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Not only would I draft a QB, I'd probably take another one in the 2nd round and then trade for, or if one becomes available in FA, a vet in the off season. I would then give Quinn and Cassel their papers.

I want real competition in here.

Stanzi can stay just because I have no reason to hate him. He can stay as long as he wants as the 3rd stringer.

bobbything
11-13-2012, 09:29 AM
prolly already been posted but i was watching NFLN earlier and on the bottom line headlines ticker i saw that Marty has been talking with the Hunts about a role of some capacity with the Chiefs.
I wonder what this means. Honestly, do you actually see Pioli taking advice from Marty? Especially as a consultant?

Nothing says "I have confidence in my GM" like hiring a consultant to give advice to your GM.

Dayze
11-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Marty will gell Clark we can win with a running game, and defense.

we're screwed.

SNR
11-13-2012, 09:31 AM

You silly.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 09:32 AM
I wonder what this means. Honestly, do you actually see Pioli taking advice from Marty? Especially as a consultant?

Nothing says "I have confidence in my GM" like hiring a consultant to give advice to your GM.

Pioli isn't getting advice from Marty. Clark is getting advice about the team and by extension Pioli, from Marty. Most of the moves lately are not Pioliesque.

gochiefss
11-13-2012, 09:33 AM
we don't need a super elite franchise QB to be good. Even if the guy we drafted turned out to be an Andy Dalton type, that would be leaps and bounds better than what we currently have.

I'm not big on Teo. Taking non-rush LB's early in the first rd is never a good idea. Everyone thought Rolando McClain was going to be great, then Aaron Curry. These guys bust out a lot.

The guy you want to look at is Jarvis Jones or Star Lot?? whatever his name is to replace Dorsey as a 5-Tech.

bobbything
Pioli isn't getting advice from Marty. Clark is getting advice about the team and by extension Pioli, from Marty. Most of the moves lately are not Pioliesque.
Seems like a conflict of interest to me. May be a sign Pioli is on his way out.

POND_OF_RED

Sign him to a 16 game coaching contract and then let someone else try when he gets us into the playoffs.

SNR
11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
It must be True Fan Day at the Fucking Moron Corral

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2012, 09:35 AM

:spock:

Do you watch today's NFL at all?

gochiefss
11-13-2012, 09:37 AM

right, coupled with an awful d-line and shaky secondary, still not a good D

The panthers drafted Luke Kuechly last year, very similar prospect to Teo, and their D has been awful all year

Dayze
11-13-2012, 09:38 AM
It must be True Fan Day at the ****ing Moron Corral

LMAO

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 09:38 AM
I have really wanted Marty to come in and be a consultant for several months. Now that it is happening, I am having my doubts about it. Originally, I thought Marty would come in and speak only to Clark and he would be a guy Clark could trust. I thought maybe he could teach Hunt about the business and police Pioli at the same time.

Unfortunately, now I don't think that's the case. This makes me think Pioli's clearly got Clark by the balls if Marty is telling Clark to be patient. I think Pioli has Marty by the balls. Pioli probably thought it was in his best interest to keep his enemy closer than his friends.

Pioli probably called Marty before Clark did. That's the way psychopaths work. It suprises me that so many still underestimate Pioli so much.

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Blackbob is so fucking dumb, he brings the collective IQ down about 50%.

POND_OF_RED
11-13-2012, 09:44 AM

Yes. I have watched tight ends burn our defense for how many seasons now because we have no linebacker who's good in coverage. We bring in Te'o I think he helps with that issue a lot then you have DJ to shoot gaps and stop the runs and Hali and Houston to rush the QB. How is this a worse option then bringing in the next Jamarcus Russell?

Brock
11-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Yes. I have watched tight ends burn our defense for how many seasons now because we have no linebacker who's good in coverage. We bring in Te'o I think he helps with that issue a lot then you have DJ to shoot gaps and stop the runs and Hali and Houston to rush the QB. How is this a worse option then bringing in the next Jamarcus Russell?

Is it worse than bringing in the next Aaron Rodgers?

Detoxing
11-13-2012, 09:47 AM

Stop trolling

notorious
11-13-2012, 09:47 AM

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4950126682965463&pid=15.1

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 09:48 AM
is your goal to win a championship OR to rebuild the socail hour on sundays at Arrowhead.

Answer that question and you will know what you need do come April

POND_OF_RED
11-13-2012, 09:50 AM
In an ideal world I want to take a QB with the overall pick. When top said QB's are Smith and Barkley I'll pass to strengthen the D. I'm not saying we don't need a QB over anything else. Just saying I don't think using our top pick on one is the answer this year.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 09:54 AM
In an ideal world I want to take a QB with the overall pick. When top said QB's are Smith and Barkley I'll pass to strengthen the D. I'm not saying we don't need a QB over anything else. Just saying I don't think using our top pick on one is the answer this year.

according to most true fans its never the answer.... But then again that is why we failed to ever win anything meaningful and were losers in the 90's

I am sick of losing and LB's do not win you championships in a QB driven league.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 09:56 AM
Seems like a conflict of interest to me. May be a sign Pioli is on his way out.

That is what I am thinking and hoping.

Brooklyn
11-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Philip Rivers disagrees.

Marty was part of the regime that traded freaking Eli Manning to get Rivers! Shoulda told Archie to sit on it and called their bluff.

POND_OF_RED
11-13-2012, 10:00 AM
according to most true fans its never the answer.... But then again that is why we failed to ever win anything meaningful and were losers in the 90's

I am sick of losing and LB's do not win you championships in a QB driven league.

I agree. I just don't want to see us reach on Smith or Barkley and waste a few more years giving them a chance only to start over again. My post was not to say we need a LB more. Just that these QB's really suck IMO.

Buckweath
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
That the Chiefs will draft a QB with their 1st round pick is a certainty IMO. But really, I feel at peace with that, because I'll stop rooting for this franchise the second I know this franchise doesn't bring a top QB prospect for next year.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Marty was part of the regime that traded freaking Eli Manning to get Rivers! Shoulda told Archie to sit on it and called their bluff.

Marty traded? LOL.. Actually Manning forced his hand. Manning wanted to win a championship. You dont win championships with Marty...

Smartest move in the history of the NFL... Manning did the right thing...

notorious
11-13-2012, 10:03 AM
I agree. I just don't want to see us reach on Smith or Barkley and waste a few more years giving them a chance only to start over again. My post was not to say we need a LB more. Just that these QB's really suck IMO.

They will always suck unless it's Andrew Luck.

It won't happen again for a looooooong time.

Pick a QB in the first (along with a mid-rounder), give them good coaching and 2-3 years. If it doesn't work out draft another one.

A good franchise will draft a QB in every draft and develope them. At the very worst you can trade them for picks later.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 10:03 AM

Barkley, Smith, Wilson or Bray will all win more games in the NFL than Cassel or any other Chiefs reject...

This guys have more talent than anything we have trotted out in years.. Any of these 4 are capable of winning a championship.

But if you dont try, you will be the chiefs of the 90's... Paper tigers.....

Buckweath
11-13-2012, 10:06 AM
I would laugh so hard if the Chiefs drafted a defensive player with their 1st round pick.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Barkley, Smith, Wilson or Bray will all win more games in the NFL than Cassel or any other Chiefs reject...

This guys have more talent than anything we have trotted out in years.. Any of these 4 are capable of winning a championship.

Have you watched these guys play? Let's just take Tyler Bray for example. He is something like 1-14 against SEC teams and he has had the best WR core in the SEC.

Why on earth would you think he can win a Championship?

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Has there ever been an interior non-passrushing LB taken in the top 10 picks that ever worked out for a team?

Rolando McClain
Aaron Curry
AJ Hawk

Yeah... good thing those teams didn't draft bust QBs :spock:

LeVar Arrington is about the only guy I can think of who didn't have a totally shitty career, and even then there's no fucking way he was worth that top 5 pick. Also, some franchise cornerstone he turned out to be. Dude played for what? Four different teams?

Fuck LBs and everybody who has ever wanted to draft a LB instead of a QB.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2012, 10:13 AM

Alot of fans seem to think that the only situation in which to draft a QB is when its an Elway, Manning or Luck coming out. In other words, the "Perfect Situation"

Theres a good chance the 1st rounder you draft will be the next Bledsoe or Kerry Collins rather than the next Elway. But thats ok. You can win with guys like that too. I just dont get this scared mentality alot of Chiefs fans seem to have. We are already at rock bottom, what do we have to lose?

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:15 AM
"When you draft QBs, you're investing way too much of your future into one player. Even if he's good, what if he gets injured?"

-Percy Snow, Battle of Hastings, 34 BC

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Alot of fans seem to think that the only situation in which to draft a QB is when its an Elway, Manning or Luck coming out. In other words, the "Perfect Situation"

Theres a good chance the 1st rounder you draft will be the next Bledsoe or Kerry Collins rather than the next Elway. But thats ok. You can win with guys like that too. I just dont get this scared mentality alot of Chiefs fans seem to have. We are already at rock bottom, what do we have to lose?
exactly..

We have no where else to go. We are about as low as you can go. We need to invest in a what works. Teams rebuild and build championship teams with QB's. This not fucking rocket surgery...

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 10:18 AM
we don't need a super elite franchise QB to be good. Even if the guy we drafted turned out to be an Andy Dalton type, that would be leaps and bounds better than what we currently have.

WTF? Do you want to be an average team or compete for championships?

I have really wanted Marty to come in and be a consultant for several months. Now that it is happening, I am having my doubts about it. Originally, I thought Marty would come in and speak only to Clark and he would be a guy Clark could trust. I thought maybe he could teach Hunt about the business and police Pioli at the same time.

Unfortunately, now I don't think that's the case. This makes me think Pioli's clearly got Clark by the balls if Marty is telling Clark to be patient. I think Pioli has Marty by the balls. Pioli probably thought it was in his best interest to keep his enemy closer than his friends.

Pioli probably called Marty before Clark did. That's the way psychopaths work. It suprises me that so many still underestimate Pioli so much.

Are you bi-polar?

Did you think Roethlisberger and Rodgers sucked too?

Have you watched these guys play? Let's just take Tyler Bray for example. He is something like 1-14 against SEC teams and he has had the best WR core in the SEC.

Why on earth would you think he can win a Championship?

Having the 113th ranked scoring defense might have something to do with it..

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:18 AM
The Chiefs have a top 5 LB core in the NFL and are 1-7.

What's the solution?

"Draft a LB!"

Incredible :shake:

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 10:20 AM
I just dont get this scared mentality alot of Chiefs fans seem to have. We are already at rock bottom, what do we have to lose?

Yep. If he doesn't work out you just draft another one in a few years. With the rookie pay scale now in place it's less risky than it's ever been.

AndChiefs
11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
We need to draft Jake Matthews from Texas A&M. Gotta get a LT to replace Albert.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
No I have a feeling that we will get the first pick and then trade down. Not far just like 3 or 4 and get extra picks. We will take either Barkley or Wilson whichever is left. Barkley is the most like Cassel so it would make sense that that is the QB that Pioli would most likely identify with.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 10:23 AM
NFW KC doesn't draft a QB in the early rounds if not first overall.
NFW.

Whether that QB signs with KC may be another matter....

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 10:23 AM

With the new CBA you can take many more risks than in the past. If the guy doesn't look like he will work out then you find another one and it doesn't cripple the franchise financially or in terms of years because you aren't feeling forced to stick with them for five seasons.

In the NFL right now, you can tell rather quickly if a QB is going to work out. 10 years ago guys as raw and not overly talented such as Wilson, Tannehill, Ponder, and Dalton would be getting crushed. But the league is just so QB driven that what used to be career average guys can come in and immediately be average to above average.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 10:24 AM
No I have a feeling that we will get the first pick and then trade down. Not far just like 3 or 4 and get extra picks. We will take either Barkley or Wilson whichever is left. Barkley is the most like Cassel so it would make sense that that is the QB that Pioli would most likely identify with.

How is Barkley like Cassel? Because they both attended USC?

Valiant
11-13-2012, 10:24 AM
I cannot believe some of our ignorant chiefs fans. This I not the year to draft a qb, d would be better sited.

Fuckyou all, we have practically an entire defense of 1st rounders, almost all of the shit ones are high picks. Where is this team because of them? We have one man nuetering an entire team with his play at the most important position and you all clamour, not this year.

This is a franchise settng futility thisyear. The odds of sucking this bad next year nd getting a qb then are nil. Next years qb class does not seem heads and shoulders above thisone. If we are in postion to get geno and pass then we deserve the repetive disappointment we have always gotten.

He may not be luck,but he is a smart, athletic passer that is 10x what we have now.

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:25 AM

If the top 3 draft order is KC, Jacksonville, Cleveland, I fully expect the top 3 picks to go QB QB QB.

If any of them trade out of their spot, it will be because a team wants to move in and take a QB.

If we trade down to 4 or later, we're fucking screwed.

Coogs
We have only had two games this season where we have been competitive. Ravens and Steelers. (Saints doesn't count. That was just flukish on so many levels IMO). Both games our QB was basiclly taken out of the equation. 7-17 for less than 100 yards vs 34 rushes at the 2:00 minute mark of regulation last night. 50 rushes give or take a couple vs the Ravens.

We need a QB. Rest of the team showed what they can do again last night. Just sad we don't have a QB to go with them.

vailpass
With the new CBA you can take many more risks than in the past. If the guy doesn't look like he will work out then you find another one and it doesn't cripple the franchise financially or in terms of years because you aren't feeling forced to stick with them for five seasons.

In the NFL right now, you can tell rather quickly if a QB is going to work out. 10 years ago guys as raw and not overly talented such as Wilson, Tannehill, Ponder, and Dalton would be getting crushed. But the league is just so QB driven that what used to be career average guys can come in and immediately be average to above average.

You don't think Tannehill is above average in talent?

loochy
11-13-2012, 10:29 AM
I cannot believe some of our ignorant chiefs fans. This I not the year to draft a qb, d would be better sited.

Fuckyou all, we have practically an entire defense of 1st rounders, almost all of the shit ones are high picks. Where is this team because of them? We have one man nuetering an entire team with his play at the most important position and you all clamour, not this year.

This is a franchise settng futility thisyear. The odds of sucking this bad next year nd getting a qb then are nil. Next years qb class does not seem heads and shoulders above thisone. If we are in postion to get geno and pass then we deserve the repetive disappointment we have always gotten.

He may not be luck,but he is a smart, athletic passer that is 10x what we have now.

WE deserve what we get? No, WE don't deserve that at all because WE don't choose the draft picks.

mr. tegu
11-13-2012, 10:31 AM

Perhaps I should have said "and/or raw or overly talented." He has above average talent but is certainly still raw.

Detoxing
11-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Only Chiefs fans.

Your team breaks on offensive record in futility that hasn't been touched since 1929, and you STILL don't want to draft a QB.

Only Chiefs fans.

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Only Chiefs fans.

Your team breaks on offensive record in futility that hasn't been touched since 1929, and you STILL don't want to draft a QB.

Only Chiefs fans.

They're not that important. Plus, we already have a Pro Bowl QB on the roster.

AndChiefs
11-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Only Chiefs fans.

Only Chiefs fans.

I think we should draft a long snapper first overall. Everyone knows we need to make sure the snap for our punts is always on target. Don't want a disaster out there.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 10:40 AM
How is Barkley like Cassel? Because they both attended USC?

Of the three.
College, size, arm strength, physical ability along with comments like Barkley is Cassel but with experience. There have been a lot of people report these type of similarities. Keep in mind it is just of three not saying Barkley is Cassel.

Detoxing
11-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Of the three.
College, size, arm strength, physical ability along with comments like Barkley is Cassel but with experience. There have been a lot of people report these type of similarities. Keep in mind it is just of three not saying Barkley is Cassel.

That's retarded.

The only things that Cassel has in common with Barkley is the school and Jersey number.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 10:44 AM

We should of jumped up and drafted him.

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:44 AM
We should of jumped up and drafted him.

Yarp.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Only Chiefs fans.

Only Chiefs fans.

Who doesn't want to draft one? BlackBob...come on who gives a fuck what that dude has to say.

SNR
11-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Who doesn't want to draft one? BlackBob...come on who gives a fuck what that dude has to say.BlackBob and now this Pond of Red douche.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Perhaps I should have said "and/or raw or overly talented." He has above average talent but is certainly still raw.

Agreed. Kid could be good though. Rocket arm and a swagger. Good base to build on.

Chris Meck
11-13-2012, 11:21 AM

I think Barkley has the highest floor. I think he's pretty certain to be at least Chad Pennington. Geno Smith might be a total bust or he might be Aaron Rodgers. Wilson might be Phillip Rivers or he might be David Carr.

I'm fine with either of the three, with the proper coaching staff and system in place for either. Just do it.

Romeo's Pants
11-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Barkley
Chad Pennington
Geno Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Wilson
Phillip Rivers
David Carr

And behold, a list of people that most of us would rather see under center than Cassel.

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2012, 11:47 AM

This post sums you up.

Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter
11-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Of the three.

Barkley is 6'1, Cassel is 6'4.

Barkley>Cassel in arm strength, release, and throwing motion.

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 12:10 PM

this

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Who doesn't want to draft one? BlackBob...come on who gives a **** what that dude has to say.

I want to draft a first round QB. Are you stupid?

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I want to draft a first round QB. Are you stupid?

This year?

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
I think Barkley has the highest floor. I think he's pretty certain to be at least Chad Pennington. Geno Smith might be a total bust or he might be Aaron Rodgers. Wilson might be Phillip Rivers or he might be David Carr.

I'm fine with either of the three, with the proper coaching staff and system in place for either. Just do it.

your last sentence is the most important which we dont have. whichever qb this regime drafts they will fuck up his development

saphojunkie
11-13-2012, 12:18 PM
your last sentence is the most important which we dont have. whichever qb this regime drafts they will **** up his development

This regime will neither be drafting nor developing our QB.

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 12:24 PM

honestly what makes you think that? our owner doesnt give a fuck. I just think chunt would rather not think about the chiefs and let pioli stay here next year.

seriously, what makes you think this horrible excuse of a regime will not be here next year? just cus you want them to be gone? me too. I wish for it evryday but our owner is a gutless vagina who lives 1000 miles away from the stadium

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 12:29 PM

One of the first things Clark stated was that he wanted the Chiefs to draft and develop a QB. Pioli either does that this offseason or he will be relieved of his duties.

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 12:30 PM
One of the first things Clark stated was that he wanted the Chiefs to draft and develop a QB. Pioli either does that this offseason or he will be relieved of his duties.
only took him 4 fucking years

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM

He already did/is doing that with Stanzi. :spock: Where did Clark say he had to draft a 1st rounder?

Chris Meck
11-13-2012, 12:34 PM
This year?

Any year, every year, until you get a plus player in that position.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
He already did/is doing that with Stanzi. :spock: Where did Clark say he had to draft a 1st rounder?

Hahahah yeah right. Stanzi was like Brodie and so on. Those guys were not what Clark was referring to.

You didn't answer my question. Do you want to draft a QB with our first this year?

Chief_For_Life58
11-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Hahahah yeah right. Stanzi was like Brodie and so on. Those guys were not what Clark was referring to.

You didn't answer my question. Do you want to draft a QB with our first this year?

who the fuck doesnt want to draft a qb with our first? hell ill take qbs with every damn pick till one turns into a stud. you win in todays nfl with a legit qb. all other positions are come second

JASONSAUTO
11-13-2012, 03:11 PM
God damn there are a shit ton of morans around here lately
Posted via Mobile Device

And fuck you black bob. You are the main Moran around here.

Why not quit reppin people when you have it turned off. Douchebag

RunKC
11-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Draft one of the 3 QB's in round 1.

If we somehow lose Bowe, draft a WR with our 2nd round pick. If we keep Bowe, draft BPA.

Not that fuckin hard

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-13-2012, 03:41 PM

This. And he'll waste another draft with shitty, useless picks.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 05:45 PM

I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

No, I don't want to take a QB with our first pick.

Yes, I want to take a QB later in the first round out of the top 10.

I want to get Te'o and get back into the first.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.

In your opinion.

There are a large number of NFL fans who think otherwise. I guess we'll see.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 06:19 PM
In your opinion.

Sauce, bitch.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2012, 06:21 PM
In your opinion.

and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Woodchuck
11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Look around and find them yourself. Plenty of people here are having their doubts. I have posted articles by scouts etc.

Dig through the garbage yourself.

Chief Roundup
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Sorter
11-13-2012, 06:34 PM
LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Don't.

I want to savor our new UberQB. LMAO

BossChief
11-13-2012, 10:39 PM

If you aren't joking, and I know you aren't, I truly pity you more than any other poster I have EVER came across.

If you have followed the NFL for more than a month and still feel that a team like KC should pass on a qb in the top 5 picks of the 2013 draft, you should be neutered.

Your posts are like advertisements for Condoms and buttsecks.

Priest31kc
11-13-2012, 11:10 PM

:facepalm:

Sorter
11-13-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm curious BB, what QBs out of the top 3 (Barkley, WIlson, Smith) would you justify taking in the 1st round? Keep in mind Bray, Murray, McCarron, and Manziel will not be available. ROFL

Guru
11-14-2012, 12:26 AM
What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

Rausch
11-14-2012, 01:14 AM
What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

On top of that we currently have a GM that places no importance on drafting a QB early and an owner that is deep in pocket to the GM.

Clark will either become assertive, decisive, and pretty much change his entire personality overnight or we're hosed...

Dunerdr
11-14-2012, 02:24 AM
F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy.

Count Zarth
11-14-2012, 03:13 AM
There's not a chance in hell this team doesn't draft a QB.

Cassel is fucking done.

Rausch
11-14-2012, 03:42 AM

Cassel is ****ing done.

That's like saying Hitler is done because there's no more V2's...

ncCHIEFfan
11-14-2012, 04:05 AM

Cassel is ****ing done.

This. The Chiefs will have a promising rookie and competitive vet on the roster in 2013

Easy 6
11-14-2012, 07:20 AM
They have no choice... to not draft one at #1 would invite an uproar that'd make the current chorus seem like nothing.

notorious
11-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Just fucking wait.

We will acquire a veteran that will win 5-8 games to calm the truefans down, and draft a mid-round QB to try and (fail) to calm down the intelligent fans.

T-Jax part 2 here we come!

There will be an "I'm leaving forever" movement in which no fanbase has ever seen.

JASONSAUTO
11-14-2012, 07:50 AM
F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy. doubt anyone jumps your shit for being a new guy.

They are going to jump your shit for making STUPID FUCKING POSTS
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Just ****ing wait.

We will acquire a veteran that will win 5-8 games to calm the truefans down, and draft a mid-round QB to try and (fail) to calm down the intelligent fans.

T-Jax part 2 here we come!

There will be an "I'm leaving forever" movement in which no fanbase has ever seen.

I will move on at that point. focus on KU sports and be done with the NFL.

Its getting closer and closer to that anyway. These last 4 years have driven alot of Chiefs fans away anyways...

SNR
11-14-2012, 08:14 AM
F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy.

I won't jump your shit for being the new guy. I just need to know what the fuck you said before that last sentence.

notorious
11-14-2012, 08:50 AM

Its getting closer and closer to that anyway. These last 4 years have driven alot of Chiefs fans away anyways...

I would, too. I have tried to think about what other team I could become a fan of, but it never quite works.

If the Texans were still average, I could cheer for them, but since they are good I would just be another band-wagon fag.

bobbything
11-14-2012, 08:56 AM

Cassel is ****ing done.
While common sense may suggest that because Cassel is done we should draft a QB with our first pick, I don't think they are dependent on one another.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we pick someone up via trade or FA instead.

I hate to agree with Kietzman here but this organization hasn't given any indication now or in the past that they're willing to make an investment in a QB in the 1st round. The Chiefs seem to go against the common sense grain.

texaschiefsfan
11-14-2012, 09:02 AM
This post mentions that we'll finish with 3 or 4 wins. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Chirs Mortensen just answered a question about KC on SN

Rick (Kansas) asked:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for Chiefs fans at all?

Chris Mortensen (11:05 AM)

I believe there is.This team still has a good core base of talent. When a team underachieves, you second-guess a lot, including the coaches and the GM because it's clear that the Chiefs do not have a dynamic quarterback in Matt Cassel. I will say that Cassel is an outstanding young man, a great teammate, does have some skills but it not up to the standard. That being said, I believe the Chiefs have a foundation on which to build and be successful and sooner than later.

King_Chief_Fan
11-14-2012, 10:08 AM

:spock: ehh o.k.

notorious
11-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Great, now the national idiots think we are decent because we almost beat a Leftwich lead Steeler team.

:facepalm:

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I won't jump your shit for being the new guy. I just need to know what the **** you said before that last sentence.

He was referring to the fuck you cakes from the previous sentence, implying that Haley will be the head coach in SD an make those fuck you KC cakes all year. It was a great first post filled with good points and solid grammar.

SNR
11-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Chirs Mortensen just answered a question about KC on SN

Rick (Kansas) asked:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for Chiefs fans at all?

Chris Mortensen (11:05 AM)

I believe there is.This team still has a good core base of talent. When a team underachieves, you second-guess a lot, including the coaches and the GM because it's clear that the Chiefs do not have a dynamic quarterback in Matt Cassel. I will say that Cassel is an outstanding young man, a great teammate, does have some skills but it not up to the standard. That being said, I believe the Chiefs have a foundation on which to build and be successful and sooner than later.
Why is Matt Cassel the only shitty QB in the history of the NFL where national media guys feel like they have to apologize before they rip into him? Jesus Christ. Nobody ever fucking says, "Look, Tarvaris Jackson is a warm, funny guy who I'd love to have a beer with, but I don't know if he can lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl" or "Rex Grossman has a beautiful soul and his wife really makes the best key lime pie you'll ever have, but I don't think he's the answer at QB." They just say, "These guys aren't good QBs." Period. End of discussion.

What the fuck is it about fucking Matt Cassel? Does Belichick own dirty pictures of all sports media personnel, and he makes them all say nice things about his former players? Is it his dreamy eyes? His boyish smile? What is it?

Good God, Mort. Just say "The Chiefs have good players, but Matt Cassel is a bad QB." You're not being vulgar. You're not even saying "sucks." You're just telling the truth about a really fucking shitty player who doesn't belong in the NFL.

Discuss Thrower
11-14-2012, 10:32 AM
I think next year's team will feature the following:

Cassel/Hasselbeck or Garrard/Stanzi with another 5-7th round draft pick competing with Tanney assuming he re-signs.

GM: Scott Pioli
HC: Crennel or darkhorse in Mangini.

SNR
11-14-2012, 10:34 AM

Cassel/Hasselbeck or Garrard/Stanzi with another 5-7th round draft pick competing with Tanney assuming he re-signs.

Not going to care at that point. I'm divorcing this team if that happens.

Frosty
11-14-2012, 10:35 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HHkhIniJ1so/T0Ur7SE3rSI/AAAAAAAAHKw/dw0nlzukRF0/s1600/2-24+businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 10:36 AM
1st rounder you draft will be the next Bledsoe

this would be a big upgrade

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 10:39 AM
Why is Matt Cassel the only shitty QB in the history of the NFL where national media guys feel like they have to apologize before they rip into him?

you are right... almost every article I read states "he is such a nice guy"

I am sure some folks thought that about Nixon too!

bevischief
11-14-2012, 10:39 AM

I won't be back if this happens.

Frosty
11-14-2012, 10:41 AM

I can put up with Cassel this year because he is helping to drive the nails into his and Pioli's coffins. However, I won't watch another game with him as the Chiefs' QB after this year.

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 10:44 AM

http://i53.tinypic.com/muvkn4.jpg

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Fuck you

whoman69
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM
I will be re-assessing my fandom if Cassel is back.

DBOSHO
11-14-2012, 01:24 PM
If any combination of Cassel/Romeo/Pioli is back next year, im done as a chiefs fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Look around and find them yourself. Plenty of people here are having their doubts. I have posted articles by scouts etc.

Dig through the garbage yourself.

Geno rides in to Black Boob's World...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdb46IrFDk

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 01:41 PM
If any combination of Cassel/Romeo/Pioli is back next year, im done as a chiefs fan.

I'm already done as a fan. I'm a straight up fucking hater and will continue to be so as long as that shit-stick Pissholi is running the show. You KNOW he will not draft Barkley or Smith, so why even fucking bother if he is still here.

Hating has its fun though.

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Why is Matt Cassel the only shitty QB in the history of the NFL where national media guys feel like they have to apologize before they rip into him?

What the **** is it about ****ing Matt Cassel?

I have thought all of those things myself. The answer is that Matt Cassel is a very likeable person. They like him as a human being. Which has made a lot of people pull for him and give him more opportunity than he deserves. Mortenson being in the media, where a lot of players go after their playing careers, he especially doesn't want to say anything bad about Cassel.

Coogs
11-14-2012, 02:18 PM
I have thought all of those things myself. The answer is that Matt Cassel is a very likeable person. They like him as a human being. Which has made a lot of people pull for him and give him more opportunity than he deserves. Mortenson being in the media, where a lot of players go after their playing careers, he especially doesn't want to say anything bad about Cassel.

What makes him so likeable?

Woodchuck
11-14-2012, 02:35 PM

I honestly believe there is a better chance of this happening then drafting a QB with the #1 pick. This is a much more likely scenario that getting Geno Smith.

Not going to care at that point. I'm divorcing this team if that happens.

It would be interesting for someone to start a sign up thread for people who feel this way. I am curious to see how many would sign up and how many would actually stick to their guns if it happens.

SNR
11-14-2012, 03:06 PM
I honestly believe there is a better chance of this happening then drafting a QB with the #1 pick. This is a much more likely scenario that getting Geno Smith.

It would be interesting for someone to start a sign up thread for people who feel this way. I am curious to see how many would sign up and how many would actually stick to their guns if it happens.Just because YOU want it to happen doesn't make it the likely scenario.

And thank God, too. I shudder to think how this team could get any worse, but then I imagine a team where you're the GM, and suddenly that realization is possible in my mind.

Woodchuck
11-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Just because YOU want it to happen doesn't make it the likely scenario.

And thank God, too. I shudder to think how this team could get any worse, but then I imagine a team where you're the GM, and suddenly that realization is possible in my mind.

It's not what I want to happen. It' what I THINK is more likely to happen.

I would be good with Hasselbeck and a first round QB. I think most people would.

Come on man and stop twisting things. I have been very direct. How about spome of you stop with the bullshit and talk football?

Would you really stop being a Chiefs fan?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Just because YOU want it to happen doesn't make it the likely scenario.

LMAO:clap: No shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 03:13 PM

I would be good with Hasselbeck and a first round QB. I think most people would.

Come on man and stop twisting things. I have been very direct.

I won't stop being a True Fan-hating hater...

Dayze
11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I hope Pioli is Axl, and Clark is Inspector Todd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IMFE_4HHR-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

texaschiefsfan
11-14-2012, 04:26 PM
The Dan Patrick Show made fun of Cassell's comments after the Monday night game. He spoke as if the Chiefs won the game. Just get rid of this clown. I'm too old to sit through these types of seasons.

notorious
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM

Cassel will literally be back, or another version of him.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 04:41 PM
No, we are going QB in the first. My fear is it will be Matt II.

Will it be Matty II or Blackledge II ?

That is the question, I fear with this staff we get just one of these. This class of QB's is just not that stellar at the top. There is no solid # 1 QB's that I can see so far.

I can see us finding out what Stanzi has the last 5 to 6 games, getting a another veteran QB and drafting 2 QB's in 2 of the next 3 rds, rds 2,3 or 4.

Can hear Pioli saying there wasn't enough good QB's in the top 5 that was a clear cut favorite over the others.

notorious
11-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Will it be Matty II or Blackledge II ?

That is the question, I fear with this staff we get just one of these. This class of QB's is just not that stellar at the top. There is no solid # 1 QB's that I can see so far.

I can see us finding out what Stanzi has the last 5 to 6 games, getting a another veteran QB and drafting 2 QB's in 2 of the next 3 rds, rds 2,3 or 4.

Can hear Pioli saying there wasn't enough good QB's in the top 5 that was a clear cut favorite over the others.

Pioli will never allow a rookie QB on the field, so get ready for a brokedick retread piece of shit.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
The Chiefs have a top 5 LB core in the NFL and are 1-7.

What's the solution?

"Draft a LB!"

Incredible :shake:

ROFL

Man !

I agree, I want a new QB so bad, I have no faith with the current administration.... out with the old and in with the new.

What the hell, QB in 1,2,3,4,5..... may the best 3 men win. ( sarcasm )

We should probably find out what Stanzi has and cut bait with all the crap and start over.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Pioli will never allow a rookie QB on the field, so get ready for a brokedick retread piece of shit.

I hear ya, reason I have no faith in Pioli at all..... I can see him doing the previous and not what many of us want to see.

BFTR, I do not see any cream at the top on QB's this year, not at this time anyway. Whoever we take better hit the ground slinging bullets to WR's.

notorious
11-14-2012, 04:55 PM
We should probably find out what Stanzi has and cut bait with all the crap and start over.

I agree, but there is a very important factor to figure in.

A staff that is confident that they will be around for another 2-3 years would play Stanzi ASAP to find out if he is any good. This staff is scared shitless, so they are doing everything they can to win to save their jobs.

There is a saying,"Don't put off today something that you have decided you will do tomorrow".

In other words, Clark needs to give this franchise direction. Don't wait, just pull the fucking trigger now.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 05:13 PM
I agree, but there is a very important factor to figure in.

A staff that is confident that they will be around for another 2-3 years would play Stanzi ASAP to find out if he is any good. This staff is scared shitless, so they are doing everything they can to win to save their jobs.

There is a saying,"Don't put off today something that you have decided you will do tomorrow".

In other words, Clark needs to give this franchise direction. Don't wait, just pull the ****ing trigger now.

You are preaching to the choir.... I was all for Quinn after the 4th game, at game 7 , unless we we were 3-4 or better, bring in Stanzi and cut bait. Clearly we need new blood in 2013 and to me 7 games was enough to see what we had in the top 2. We sat too long on Cassel, Brady never got a fair chance, no way should Cassel be starting Cincy game.

Up to me, Cassel would be my # 3 the rest of the year.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 05:16 PM

I already have dude...... I was LOL the other night and it was the best we played since the Baltimore game.

notorious
11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
How is Cassel not cut right now?

Are they hoping he pulls shit out of his ass so that they can trade him for a 43rd round pick?

Guru
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
I will be re-assessing my fandom if Pioli, Crennel and Cassel is back.

FYP

Frosty
11-14-2012, 05:38 PM

I could see Pioli trading for Matt Flynn, Matt Moore or Chad Henne and drafting some 3rd tier QB in the 3rd round (ie Landry Jones).

SNR
11-14-2012, 05:42 PM

Come on man and stop twisting things. I have been very direct. How about spome of you stop with the bullshit and talk football?

I'm not bullshitting anything. You don't want the Chiefs to draft a QB with the #1 overall pick in this draft. You've said so 1000 fucking times on here.

And now you're projecting your desire onto your prediction of the future.

DeezNutz
11-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Nope, not possible.

What we know for fact: Pioli is a spineless, embarrassing sack of shit. Thus, he'll draft a QB, assuming he's retained, in a pathetic attempt to save his own job.

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
I would, too. I have tried to think about what other team I could become a fan of, but it never quite works.

If the Texans were still average, I could cheer for them, but since they are good I would just be another band-wagon pillowbiter.

I would give up the NFL as a whole.... Fantasy keeps me interested for a bit, but now its getting kind of boring...

IF the Chiefs keep dicking around with Pioli, I will just move on with life... Much more to do on sunday than watch football.

Sunday drives with the wife are pretty darn relaxing.

notorious
11-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Sunday drives with the wife are pretty darn relaxing.

Go on.......

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Go on.......

ROFL

You so dirty...

Well played.

morphius
11-14-2012, 08:54 PM
My fear isn't so much "if", but more so that we will absolutely pick the wrong one given a choice.