PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wife ran husband over......

Inmem58
11-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Home : News : Local News : Water Cooler :
Holly Solomon, Arizona wife, runs over husband Daniel for not voting, Obama re-election, cops say

Holly Soloman
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Regular Photo Size

advertisement

SHARETHIS

Posted: 9:45 AM
Last Updated: 45 minutes ago
By: Corey Rangel, abc15.com
GILBERT, AZ - A Mesa woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly chased her husband around a Gilbert parking lot in an SUV during an argument over the presidential election.

The woman finally ran over her husband, leaving him with critical injuries.

According to a Gilbert police report, the argument started over her husband's lack of voter participation in the recent election.

Holly Solomon, 28, apparently believed her family was going to face hardship as a result of President Barack Obama's re-election.

Solomon's husband, Daniel Solomon, told police his wife "just hated Obama" and was very angry he was re-elected and blamed the President for problems her family is going through.

Witnesses reported a lot of yelling just before Holly got into a Jeep SUV and began chasing her husband through the parking lot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.

"He got out of the car and she was screaming at him. And he started walking away and she started driving in circles around him and she wouldn't let him go so finally he took off to try to get away and she ran into him," a called told a 911 dispatcher.

Daniel reportedly took refuge behind a light pole while Holly drove around the pole several times while continuing to yell at him.

Police said Daniel tried to run away toward Gilbert Road as Holly pursued him in the vehicle.

She eventually struck her husband and he was pinned underneath, between the vehicle and a curb.

Daniel was taken to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and remains there in critical condition, according to police.

Holly was taken into custody and booked into jail for domestic violence charges of aggravated assault.

Police said there were no indications that Holly was impaired by alcohol or drugs during the incident.

According to a police report, Daniel told police his wife is six months pregnant.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/holly-solomon-arizona-wife-runs-over-husband-daniel-for-not-voting-obama-re-election-cops-say#ixzz2C7vkF7Vv

patteeu
11-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Sounds like he asked for it.

carlos3652
11-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Arizona went red? lol

cosmo20002
11-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Home : News : Local News : Water Cooler :
Holly Solomon, Arizona wife, runs over husband Daniel for not voting, Obama re-election, cops say

Posted: 9:45 AM
Last Updated: 45 minutes ago
By: Corey Rangel, abc15.com
GILBERT, AZ - A Mesa woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly chased her husband around a Gilbert parking lot in an SUV during an argument over the presidential election.

The woman finally ran over her husband, leaving him with critical injuries.

According to a Gilbert police report, the argument started over her husband's lack of voter participation in the recent election.

Holly Solomon, 28, apparently believed her family was going to face hardship as a result of President Barack Obama's re-election.

Solomon's husband, Daniel Solomon, told police his wife "just hated Obama" and was very angry he was re-elected and blamed the President for problems her family is going through.

Witnesses reported a lot of yelling just before Holly got into a Jeep SUV and began chasing her husband through the parking lot near Gilbert and Elliot roads.

"He got out of the car and she was screaming at him. And he started walking away and she started driving in circles around him and she wouldn't let him go so finally he took off to try to get away and she ran into him," a called told a 911 dispatcher.

Daniel reportedly took refuge behind a light pole while Holly drove around the pole several times while continuing to yell at him.

Police said Daniel tried to run away toward Gilbert Road as Holly pursued him in the vehicle.

She eventually struck her husband and he was pinned underneath, between the vehicle and a curb.

Daniel was taken to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and remains there in critical condition, according to police.

Holly was taken into custody and booked into jail for domestic violence charges of aggravated assault.

I didn't even know BEP was married. Or lived in Arizona.

Predarat
11-13-2012, 11:46 AM
All Obama voters should be ran over.

Cannibal
11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
OBAMA OSAMA!!!!!!

Detoxing
11-13-2012, 11:58 AM

I guess i missed the part where he voted for Obama, or the part where Obama won AZ. shrug.

Pitt Gorilla
11-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Eh, seems pretty typical of crying- mad republicans that don't get their way.

patteeu
11-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Eh, seems pretty typical of crying- mad republicans that don't get their way.

It's a shame you don't have a wife as committed to cleaning up her household as this guy did.

cosmo20002
11-13-2012, 12:05 PM
I guess i missed the part where he voted for Obama, or the part where Obama won AZ. shrug.

She was pissed that he didn't vote at all, which I guess helped Obama. These people aren't exactly sane.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Women really need to get a hold of their emotions. Men too, but women are the worst. It's not easy either.

Predarat
11-13-2012, 12:13 PM
The bottom line is, when your wife wants to run you over, she will. She will just find a reason, any reason, and do it.

Pitt Gorilla
11-13-2012, 12:16 PM
It's a shame you don't have a wife as committed to cleaning up her household as this guy did.thanks.

patteeu
11-13-2012, 12:17 PM
The bottom line is, when your wife wants to run you over, she will. She will just find a reason, any reason, and do it.

LMAO

patteeu
11-13-2012, 12:17 PM
thanks.

don't mention it.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
She was pissed that he didn't vote at all, which I guess helped Obama. These people aren't exactly sane.

Which mod turned the rep on this zipperhead to green?

theelusiveeightrop
11-13-2012, 12:26 PM

This.

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2012, 02:18 PM
OBAMA OSAMA!!!!!!

what's the difference?

Brock
11-13-2012, 02:19 PM
the pussification of america continues

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 02:55 PM

That's not very nice.

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 02:56 PM
what's the difference?

Lol, well for starters one has a b and the other has an s. One is dead because of a strike called on another. One is black and one is fish food.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Lol, well for starters one has a b and the other has an s. One is dead because of a strike called on another. One is black and one is fish food.

Neither is black. High yeller maybe.

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Neither is black. High yeller maybe.

I suggest you review the tape.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 03:02 PM
I suggest you review the tape.

White baby momma + jungle fever = high yeller

Why not say he is white?

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 03:03 PM

You had a lot of problems with color matching as a child didn't you?

If anything he's gray.

Inspector
11-13-2012, 03:05 PM

If anything he's gray.

I thought grays were aliens.

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 03:06 PM
I thought grays were aliens.

They're green.

vailpass
11-13-2012, 03:07 PM

If anything he's gray.

"High Yeller" encompasses that category. Are you unfamiliar with the term?

fan4ever
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Someone needs to explain the electoral college to this woman.

With all the cell phones out there with video capability there's no footage???

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 03:33 PM
"High Yeller" encompasses that category. Are you unfamiliar with the term?

Yes I am.

Err... I mean no I am not.

La literatura
11-13-2012, 03:47 PM

Why not say he is white?

This post was reported. We want to make sure this forum is family friendly.

KChiefer
11-13-2012, 04:01 PM
When keeping it Republican goes wrong...

Dick Bull
11-13-2012, 04:58 PM

Bring yo women. Bring yo kids.

It's family night in DC.

Amnorix
11-14-2012, 07:22 AM
Someone needs to explain the electoral college to this woman.

Of all the things that she has issues with and needs to understand, I think the electoral college is low on the list, to be honest.

Cave Johnson
11-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I see your attempted vehicular homicide and raise you a suicide.

A Florida tanning salon owner is believed to have taken his own life after becoming inconsolable over President Obama's reelection.

64-year-old Henry Hamilton of Key West was found dead last Thursday next to two empty prescription bottles. His will was also found nearby; the words "fuck Obama" were reportedly scrawled over it.

"[He was] very upset about the election results," Hamilton's partner Michael Cossey told police officer Anna Dykes.

It was Cossey and another police officer who found Hamilton's body in the bedroom of the South Roosevelt Boulevard condo the couple shared.

Hamilton had been "very stressed about his business," said Cossey who last spoke with Hamilton on election night.

Dykes said in her report that the bottles discovered at the scene were for Xanax, which is used to treat anxiety, and Seroquel, an antipsychotic often given to individuals with schizophrenia, but is also used in the treatment of depression.

http://gawker.com/5960453/florida-man-angry-over-election-results-writes-fuck-obama-on-his-will-before-taking-his-own-life

vailpass
11-14-2012, 11:07 AM

LMAO Still stinging about being reported by multiple posters for when you were bypassing the filter to say the N word here?
BIG difference between my post and yours.

vailpass
11-14-2012, 11:09 AM
I see your attempted vehicular homicide and raise you a suicide.

http://gawker.com/5960453/florida-man-angry-over-election-results-writes-****-obama-on-his-will-before-taking-his-own-life

Another victim of the Tanning Booth tax.

La literatura
11-14-2012, 11:16 AM
LMAO Still stinging about being reported by multiple posters for when you were bypassing the filter to say the N word here?
BIG difference between my post and yours.

I just like to bring up the fact that you once reported someone for the reason of threatening to make this forum less family friendly. I didn't actually report the post and I doubt I ever would.

vailpass
11-14-2012, 12:45 PM
I just like to bring up the fact that you once reported someone for the reason of threatening to make this forum less family friendly. I didn't actually report the post and I doubt I ever would.

Feel free to bring it up whenever you like; the whole point was that it would bother you that I reported you. There were multiple posters reporting you that day, I'm the only one that came forward and said I did it.
Why? Because I thought it was funny and wanted you to be able to cry in public, which is also funny. I didn't give a shit about this place being family friendly, still don't. Just wanted to fling shit.

A year later and the gift keeps on giving.

RedDread
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
what's the difference?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Fooster/obamaosama.jpg

vailpass
11-14-2012, 01:48 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Fooster/obamaosama.jpg

President Urkel makes me laugh.

La literatura
11-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Feel free to bring it up whenever you like; the whole point was that it would bother you that I reported you. There were multiple posters reporting you that day, I'm the only one that came forward and said I did it.
Why? Because I thought it was funny and wanted you to be able to cry in public, which is also funny. I didn't give a shit about this place being family friendly, still don't. Just wanted to fling shit.

A year later and the gift keeps on giving.

I know you didn't give a shit about this place being family friendly. That's why I think it's hilarious that your initial response was "I'm going to tell on you, and use 'family friendly' as a legitimizing excuse" rather than, "I'm going to tell on you, and use 'I think it's funny and think it will make him cry in public.'" Most people would recognize that makes them an unprincipled hypocrite.

It didn't bother me that I was reported, though. It bothers me that you're an unprincipled hypocrite. I'm glad you're okay with me bringing it up, because I probably will continue to do so when the moment is right.

vailpass
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I know you didn't give a shit about this place being family friendly. That's why I think it's hilarious that your initial response was "I'm going to tell on you, and use 'family friendly' as a legitimizing excuse" rather than, "I'm going to tell on you, and use 'I think it's funny and think it will make him cry in public.'" Most people would recognize that makes them an unprincipled hypocrite.

It didn't bother me that I was reported, though. It bothers me that you're an unprincipled hypocrite. I'm glad you're okay with me bringing it up, because I probably will continue to do so when the moment is right.

Your tears are like nectar.