View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel will be the starter against the Bengals

mdchiefsfan
11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher
Crernel says Cassel will be QB vs. Bengals

Shag
11-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Even with Quinn cleared? Shocker.

So much for that long leash on Quinn, lol. This team is a fucking clown show...

DaKCMan AP
11-14-2012, 09:54 AM
1-9

chiefforlife
11-14-2012, 09:54 AM
They dont want Quinn looking over his shoulder...

mdchiefsfan
11-14-2012, 09:55 AM
1-9

:rockon:

Hoover
11-14-2012, 09:56 AM
So you are saying I should start the Bengal's defense this week?

siberian khatru
11-14-2012, 09:56 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OcbTv_zNtvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

InChiefsHell
11-14-2012, 09:57 AM
They simply HAVE to know how fucking stupid they look. Nobody can be this out of touch incompetent...can they??

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 09:58 AM
this franchise deserves to rot in hell

Donger
11-14-2012, 09:58 AM
LMAO

Scorp
11-14-2012, 09:59 AM

Yes, yes it does.

BCD
11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
What about the turnover that cost your team a win, Romeo?

And why is Quinn being benched?

Frosty
So Cassel isn't being benched after his turnover?

Nice consistency there Rolleo.

NJChiefsFan
So he gets benched for Quinn. Quinn gets hurt and Cassel comes back in. Matt then throws an INT in overtime costing the team a game they stuck around in despite him. Cassel is rewarded with starting the next game. Makes sense.

The Romeo Rule. Yep.

PhillyChiefFan
They simply HAVE to know how ****ing stupid they look. Nobody can be this out of touch incompetent...can they??

It's gotta be intential right?? I mean...no franchise would do this unless they intend to finish 1-15.

Dayze
SWEEET.

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 10:01 AM
this is down right %^&*^&*(^(* horse^*(&^*()&)

DaKCMan AP
11-14-2012, 10:01 AM
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/attachments/ootp-12-general-discussions/216779d1305746831-poll-about-womens-mixed-leagues-major-league-owner-thumb-572xauto-242016.jpg

Frosty
11-14-2012, 10:03 AM
In his presser, Rolleo said

ďBrady said he is ready to go, and Iím sure heís excited about the possibility, but at this point heís not officially cleared, so I canít make a determination until I can find out exactly what the prognosis is for him,Ē Crennel said. ďThatís what Iíll do. Iíll find out and weíll go from there.Ē

I don't think he is referring to the doctors clearing Quinn. Pioli hasn't officially cleared Quinn to play. Quinn will probably be inactive next week and end up on IR at some point.

Frazod
11-14-2012, 10:07 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2dEz2aBAx6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
11-14-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/attachments/ootp-12-general-discussions/216779d1305746831-poll-about-womens-mixed-leagues-major-league-owner-thumb-572xauto-242016.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1tr29c.png

FIXED

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 10:11 AM
nobody in this clown franchise gives a shit about anything

pioli, cassel, and crennel are making millions for failing...with no consequences

why change if you can make millions doing nothing

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
matt cassel

66.6 QB rating (no joke)

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattcassel/2506562/careerstats

bevischief
11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
They simply HAVE to know how ****ing stupid they look. Nobody can be this out of touch incompetent...can they??

Doesn't appear they are that smart...

royr17
11-14-2012, 10:19 AM
im so sick and tired of this team, the playoffs are out of the picture now, has been for a long ass time, haley is a way better coach than crennel, i gave crennel the benefit of the doubt cause he did bad in cleveland and felt like he do better but its clear that he just doesnt have what it takes to be a head coach in this league, quit starting cassel, let him be the 2nd string and just fuckin start stanzi for the rest of the year so that we can see what we have him, jeez

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 10:20 AM

Amen

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Is Stanzi some kind of secret weapon we are hiding....

That kid must have 0 belief is his ability if he isn't even getting a look at this point

alpha_omega
11-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Starting...pffft....forget that...why is this guy even still on the team?
If you can cut Routt, you can certainly cut this guy too.

This is some bizarro world we are living in.

BossChief
11-14-2012, 10:27 AM
The next person to turn the ball over is getting benched /foot shuffling porter

Buckweath
11-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Cassell is the one who shall bring us Geno Smith. Do not lose hope m'y friends.

TEX
11-14-2012, 10:29 AM

ROFL And so it continues...You just can't make this stuff up!

alpha_omega

Damn, I keep forgetting about that. These are difficult times.

mdchiefsfan
After thinking about it, I am glad. Originally, I just wanted to watch this game to see how the blackout turns out. But now, I can't wait to see the crowd frothing at the mouth the next time this guy throws a pick or we run the ball on 3rd and long. 3 game home stand bitches, let 'em hear you.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 10:34 AM
That Tub O' Lard (Crennel) said the first person to turn the ball over would be benched.

Marcellus
11-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Good deal, I want his win loss record to continue its downward spiral. Or in his case, a downward wobble.

mdchiefsfan
11-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Good deal, I want his win loss record to continue its downward spiral. Or in his case, a downward wobble.

awesome avatar

BoneKrusher

ROFL

Chiefnj2
Good. It's not Cassel's fault three defenders decided to cover Bowe in overtime and were able to read his eyes on his telegraphed throw.

Brock
11-14-2012, 10:36 AM
If I were him, I'd say "nah, I'm good. send in the other guy"

scott free
11-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Yep, the BIG ULTIMATUM doesnt add up to jack shit.

Run that bowl wrapper turd right back out there you sonofabitches.

milkman
11-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Good. It's not Cassel's fault three defenders decided to cover Bowe in overtime and were able to read his eyes on his telegraphed throw.

I have watched the replay of that interception, and it's clear to anyone that knows football that Bowe is responsible for that interception/WoodSplooge SpongeBobber.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 10:42 AM
it takes awesome WR's to catch Wobbling Balls.

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 10:43 AM
some great still shots of the interception that ended the game on Monday over on arrowhead pride but I am not allowed to post the link because I have yet to meet certain criteria....

Bob Dole
11-14-2012, 10:44 AM
The next person to turn the ball over is getting benched /foot shuffling porter

Unless his first name is Matt, per se.

bobbything
11-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I thought Crennel was going to bench (if only for one play) the next person that turns the ball over. Since the last play of the game for us was a Cassel turnover, shouldn't he be benched for the Bengals game?

TEX
11-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I have watched the replay of that interception, and it's clear to anyone that knows football that Bowe is responsible for that interception/WoodSplooge SpongeBobber.

No, It was Lilja's because he snapped the ball in the first place.

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
some great still shots of the interception that ended the game on Monday over on arrowhead pride but I am not allowed to post the link because I have yet to meet certain criteria....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1734267/CASSEL22.png

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
To me the best part isn't the decision, its how he actually throws the ball. It ends up 4 yards to the right and short of where it was supposed to go.

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 10:49 AM
damn, Harlan was discussing Clark on 810 and I got pulled away

Harlan is finally holding these shitheads accountable

he started to say that Clark talks to other people in the league "his age" for advice...he said they're below the GM levels, and there are about 10 of them

also said that he wasn't going to name them "but you can figure out who they are"...and then said none of them know anything about football (in the sense of personnel) and it worried him (Harlan) that they were Clark's sounding board....

that segment would be worth listening to again, I had to leave right as he was getting to details about these guys

bevischief
11-14-2012, 10:54 AM

he started to say that Clark talks to other people in the league "his age" for advice...he said they're below the GM levels, and there are about 10 of them

also said that he wasn't going to name them "but you can figure out who they are"...and then said none of them know anything about football (in the sense of personnel) and it worried him (Harlan) that they were Clark's sounding board....

that segment would be worth listening to again, I had to leave right as he was getting to details about these guys

I want to hear this.

Discuss Thrower
11-14-2012, 10:54 AM

That does not bode well for us in the slightest.

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 10:56 AM
That does not bode well for us in the slightest.

nope...and I've never heard Harlan be judgmental about Chiefs ownership, he's mostly an ass kisser...he clearly knows some things

Predarat
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM
ohhh well

Pilsner
11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
nope...and I've never heard Harlan be judgmental about Chiefs ownership, he's mostly an ass kisser...he clearly knows some things

Your signature is finding new ways to become relevant every week. It's sad.

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 11:07 AM
I hope Cassel gets boo'd every time he runs on the field.

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Clark, "so guys, how can I make more money without winning?"
Blackbob Squarepants, "Well Clark, you don't want to hurt Pioli's families feelings, so you can't fire him."

SNR
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Is Stanzi some kind of secret weapon we are hiding....

That kid must have 0 belief is his ability if he isn't even getting a look at this point

Even if Stanzi really sucks, these Patriot fuckers are in love with Matty and all his bullshit. They think he's fucking great.

If that weren't enough, they're blinded by the fact that "Veteran QB always = wins" even if the veteran fucking sucks. It takes an act of God-type of injury to get young QBs into a game in this system (see Tom Brady).

Fucking atrocious.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Quinn said he was cleared, coach says he wasn’t
Posted by Mike Florio on November 14, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
Oakland Raiders v Kansas City Chiefs Getty Images

Earlier this week, Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn said he’d been cleared to play on Sunday, when the Chiefs host the Bengals.

Quinn’s boss disagrees.

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel told reporters on Wednesday that former starter Matt Cassel will get yet another start in place of Quinn, per Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. But not because Cassel has earned it; Crennel said that Quinn hasn’t been cleared to play.

It’s unclear why Quinn thinks he was cleared if in fact he wasn’t. It could be that the Chiefs simply want to give Cassel another game without affirmatively benching Quinn.

There’s also a chance that Quinn is in the doghouse for: (1) not telling the team he had suffered a concussion last month against the Raiders; and (2) telling reporters that he played with a concussion, which triggered more bad P.R. for the team that currently is arguing with the Jags over which one is the worst team in the league, and which one is in fact Schmoopie.

Dick Bull
11-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Even if he really sucks, these Patriot ****ers are in love with Matty and all his bullshit. They think he's ****ing great.

If that weren't enough, they're blinded by the fact that "Veteran QB always = wins" even if the veteran ****ing sucks. It takes an act of God-type of injury to get young QBs into a game in this system (see Tom Brady).

****ing atrocious.

Which is the more serious problem then having drafted a first round quarterback. This team is scared to play a young guy and that philosophy is one that the Patriots adhered to as well. Seriously, if Bledsoe didn't get hurt, does Brady even get a shot?

Detoxing
11-14-2012, 11:12 AM
What the mother**** is this pillowbitergot shit?

****, are you kidding me?

Pioli is just fucking with us now.

HemiEd
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
This is sickening.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2012, 11:17 AM

I just dont get how any reasonable owner could look at his "Three Stooges" in charge and determine "Yep great job!"

You can assume theres going to be a Huuuge season ticket dump if no changes are made or Pioli is still in charge at the end of the year.

Or maybe Whitlock is right....its impossible to lose money on an NFL team in todays enviroment.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it...
ever...
was.

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
What the mother**** is this pillowbitergot shit?

****, are you kidding me?

Pioli is just ****ing with us now.

Pioli has been bending us over for 4 years.

mr. tegu
11-14-2012, 11:26 AM
I am still convinced this a good thing. We can't go winning games.

mr. tegu
11-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Poor Brady Quinn btw. Obviously he is not the greatest QB but you want to talk about getting the shaft career wise? Starts in Cleveland with zero talent and RAC as the coach. Then goes to Denver to try to have to play behind Tebow where he had no real chance at starting because Tebow is infallible. Then comes to KC where again he has no real chance at starting because Cassel is hand picked by Pioli.

FringeNC
11-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Why is it loser #1 or loser #2? We do not yet know FOR SURE that Stanzi is loser #3. How can a 1-8 team NOT start Stanzi? It's mind-boggling. Is there a single other franchise in the league that wouldn't want to see what they had in Stanzi?

DaKCMan AP
11-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Poor Brady Quinn btw. Obviously he is not the greatest QB but you want to talk about getting the shaft career wise? Starts in Cleveland with zero talent and RAC as the coach. Then goes to Denver to try to have to play behind Tebow where he had no real chance at starting because Tebow is infallible. Then comes to KC where again he has no real chance at starting because Cassel is hand picked by Pioli.

No sympathy. He chose to sign with KC, makes a lot of $$, and bangs Alicia Sacramone.

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 11:50 AM
If anything....I'm praising Quinn. He's putting more heat on this organization by saying that he's been cleared and that he played with a concussion.

Chocolate Hog
11-14-2012, 11:52 AM

I think it's already there

Bump
11-14-2012, 11:55 AM
can we just cut Stanzi? If he's that bad WHY IS HE ON THE ROSTER?

Also Mother FUCK you PIOLI for drafting such a turd. You found the only guy in that draft worse than Matt Cassel you fuck.

Katie
11-14-2012, 11:57 AM
How can Romeo name the starter? Isn't he supposed to be FIRED?

King_Chief_Fan
11-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Also Mother **** you PIOLI for drafting such a turd. You found the only guy in that draft worse than Matt Cassel you ****.

exactly, and that is why we don't want Pioli around come draft time

He doesn't know QB's...or much of anything else it appears

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 11:58 AM

Also Mother FUCK you PIOLI for drafting such a turd. You found the only guy in that draft worse than Matt Cassel you fuck.

You really think he drafted Stanzi in hopes that he would be a starter? ROFL

He drafted Stanzi because he would look like he was trying......without actually trying.

Nightfyre
11-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Fuck this organization. How RAC can keep a job where his primary duty is to be a leader while being so goddamned indecisive is criminal. This organization is filled with followers from top to bottom. At least Haley was a leader.

SNR
11-14-2012, 12:01 PM
This franchise's gutlessness is making it easy for me to root against them. I never had any qualms about it before, but now it's almost a treat.

Quinn IS healthy. Romeo says "turnovers get punished." But Quinn did a naughty thing, so HE'S the one who gets punished, and the franchise lies to cover it up. Oh, and Cassel skates by unscathed in all of this.

I HATE the Pioli Chiefs. They're run by fucktards who have no honor or brains. If Pioli is still here at the end of this, I'll have no problems shaking off this team like a dog shakes off water.

saphojunkie
11-14-2012, 12:02 PM
You know, I was thinking the blackout was a bad idea. That it showed us as the wrong type of fans.

Fuck that. Paint the chairs, while we're at it.

Buckweath
11-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Cassell has proven he can make us lose, why do some of you guys want Quinn to start again, still believe in playoffs??

I'd love to see Stanzi but it's not happening.

SNR
11-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Cassell has proven he can make us lose, why do some of you guys want Quinn to start again, still believe in playoffs??

I'd love to see Stanzi but it's not happening.

We'll lose with any of these three QBs behind center. It doesn't matter to me.

It's the way they're going about this that pisses us off.

Dave Lane
11-14-2012, 12:13 PM
ROFL

Bone you need to put a Chiefs helmet on that skull. Its what I'm gonna look like before this fucknuts can win a Superbowl.

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 12:13 PM
We'll lose with any of these three QBs behind center. It doesn't matter to me.

It's the way they're going about this that pisses us off.

This.

Cassel has more turnovers by himself than some fucking teams....yet they repeatedly put his ass out there. That and the fact that Romeo said Quinn wouldn't have to look over his shoulder.

Marcellus
11-14-2012, 12:15 PM
I cant think of 1 competent thing this team has done from a FO or coaching point of view through 9 games this season, so I am not going to expect it to change now.

Dave Lane
11-14-2012, 12:15 PM
No sympathy. He chose to sign with KC, makes a lot of $$, and bangs Alicia Sacramone.

But he's a nice guy.

A nice guy that touches other guys junk but hey

houstonwhodat
11-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Your front office is murdering the fans...

Coogs
11-14-2012, 12:18 PM
The INT was not Gus's fault...

"He saw that Dwayne Bowe had a chance to be open, so he was throwing it to Dwayne Bowe and the ball got tipped before it got there,’’ Crennel said in explanation.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/14/3916970/cassel-to-start-sunday-against.html#storylink=cpy

Gus should be along shortly to concur that it was not his fault.

gblowfish
11-14-2012, 12:19 PM
If the plan is to Blow for Barkley, it's diabolically perfect.

Nightfyre
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
That ball did not get tipped. It's like dealing with a goddamned addict. Denial denial denial.

DBOSHO
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Did noone in the media ask him about the turnover/benched rule when he announced cassel would start?

Im o close to being done with this dumbass franchise. We are the laughingstock of the entire league. At least jacksonville has an excuse. Ownership knows we are a joke and it doesnt phase them one bit.

ncCHIEFfan
11-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Maybe as fans we should start laughing at Cassel instead of booing him in the game??

rico
11-14-2012, 12:26 PM

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/14/3916970/cassel-to-start-sunday-against.html#storylink=cpy

My.....God....

Even if the ball were tipped, since when is a tipped ball not the QB's fault? If he didn't want the ball to be tipped then he should have thrown it somewhere else or executed his throw in a manner in which the ball would not be tipped. That interception was all on Cassel and there is NO way around it.

wasi
11-14-2012, 12:28 PM
It certainly seems like the team has given up.

When Piolo and Haley first got to KC I think there was players being brought in every week to work out and push roster and PS players.

I haven't heard much news of that the past two seasons.

PGM
11-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Don't even know what to say anymore. For fuck's sake their is no excuse to trot this clown out their again.

whoman69
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9y71nSoKJ1qipby3o8_250.gif

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 12:39 PM

WTF I though Quinn was cleared to play. Thought he wasn't going to lose his spot due to injury, you know he isn't suppose to be looking over his shoulder. I thought they were going to bench the players that made turnovers.
So Cassel has his best game of the season, which still sucked, turns the ball over to cost us the game and these mother fucking pieces of shit are still going to let this worthless piece of pioli foreskin start.
Hey Chiefs FO you all are liing to the fans. You are liing to the media. You are liing to your owner.
We can lose with either of the turds we have at the QB spot but what a fucking joke this franchise has become.

gblowfish
11-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Pioli's being as stubborn with trotting out Casshole this year as Haley was about trotting out Palko last year. It's a pissing contest.

PGM
11-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Somewhere in Big D, Kyle Orton downs a bottle of jack whilst milfhunting and laughs maniacly about being told he'd have to compete against Cassel if he returned to KC.

DJ's left nut
11-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Of course Whitlock is right - look at the damn TV deal. And there's a literal cap on the amount of league revenue that can be spent on players. Then there's a massive revenue sharing system in place.

It is impossible to lose money as an NFL owner unless you paid so much for the franchise that the debt service is overwhelming.

Clark is a silver spooner; he's never paid a dime for this team. He could lose every game for the next 5 years and he's still make money.

Chief Roundup
Don't even know what to say anymore. For ****'s sake their is no excuse to trot this clown out their again.

There is only 2 reasons that make any sense to me. They are trying to get the first pick in the draft and are sabotaging our chances to win every chance they get. Or they are trying to save face yet again. Hoping that Cassel can and will play as well or better than he did vs. the Steelers.

InChiefsHell
Pioli's being as stubborn with trotting out Casshole this year as Haley was about trotting out Palko last year. It's a pissing contest.

Hopefully the result for Pissoli will be the same as it was for Haley.

Fire Me Boy!
11-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Teicher's article indicates he's been cleared to practice, but won't be cleared to play until later in the week at the earliest.

PGM
There is only 2 reasons that make any sense to me. They are trying to get the first pick in the draft and are sabotaging our chances to win every chance they get. Or they are trying to save face yet again. Hoping that Cassel can and will play as well or better than he did vs. the Steelers.

It's number two. They have a sick hardon for this goober. Pathetic.

DJ's left nut

This is an extremely fair point.

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for anyone that's throwing it to Alicia Sacramone.

Chief Roundup
Somewhere in Big D, Kyle Orton downs a bottle of jack whilst milfhunting and laughs maniacly about being told he'd have to compete against Cassel if he returned to KC.

The worst part of that is. He knows like we do that it wouldn't of mattered how good he was or how bad matt is Orton would never get to start.

gblowfish
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
This is an extremely fair point.

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for anyone that's throwing it to Alicia Sacramone.

Maybe BQ will be on the receiving end of some extra special sympathy sex this week. Mama will make it alllll bettah.....

King_Chief_Fan
11-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Why is it loser #1 or loser #2? We do not yet know FOR SURE that Stanzi is loser #3. How can a 1-8 team NOT start Stanzi? It's mind-boggling. Is there a single other franchise in the league that wouldn't want to see what they had in Stanzi?

they must have seen all they want to see......if you can't pull it off in practice, you are not going to pull it off in game time

ARROW2
11-14-2012, 12:45 PM

People think Cassel played well? ROFL

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM

Yeah it is a pissing contest. I am tired of getting side piss all over me. They need to learn how to aim.

PGM
11-14-2012, 12:49 PM
The worst part of that is. He knows like we do that it wouldn't of mattered how good he was or how bad matt is Orton would never get to start.

Nope. The "Cassel Era" has sucked any life out of the fanbase.

No excuse not to play Stanzi these last few games and have him let it rip.

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 12:49 PM

Evidently they do since they are starting him over Quinn.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Pioli has already signed an extension, now he's tanking the season at the expense of Romeo and Cassel. Deal with it.

theelusiveeightrop
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Kill me now.

Graystoke
11-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Wow.
It went against all my beliefs when I started rooting for this GM, Coach and QB Matt to loose.
Now its just so pathetic.

This TEAM IS IN NFL HOSPICE!

whoman69
11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Romeo said that anyone committing a turnover would be next to him. Doesn't apply to Cassel?

This team needs to move on. I really don't care about any of their excuses at this point. Matt Cassel is not a starting NFL QB. Brady Quinn is not a starting NFL QB.

Dave Lane
11-14-2012, 12:54 PM

Its way worse. Who was Haley supposed to start? Palko or Stanzi. Hell stanzi can't even get a sniff in year 2 with a full off season.

milkman
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Really?

We are still hanging on to this?

Orton had one week of practice with the Chiefs.

Is it so unreasonable to believe that Haley (or any coach) might believe that a week of practice isn't enough time to digest a playbook?

Sorry, this stupidity is fucking unbelieveable.

theelusiveeightrop
11-14-2012, 12:57 PM
mafia style please. double tap to the head.

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 12:59 PM

What!? Bullshit. Does anybody have video of this?

Javabean
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
matt cassel

66.6 QB rating (no joke)

http://www.nfl.com/player/mattcassel/2506562/careerstats

He's only 54 picks away from a TD-INT ratio of 6-66!

Graystoke
11-14-2012, 01:07 PM
He's only 54 picks away from a TD-INT ratio of 6-66!

Those are good Numbers...Start Him! signed Pioli/RC

Coogs
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM

Well he was 7-17 for right around 90 yards at the 2:00 mark in regulation. :shrug:

noa
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Really?

Is it so unreasonable to believe that Haley (or any coach) might believe that a week of practice isn't enough time to digest a playbook?

Especially after we demolished Carson Palmer under similar circumstances earlier in the year.
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener
11-14-2012, 01:30 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1734267/CASSEL22.png

WHAT. THE. FUCK. is up with his throwing stance? He has a clean pocket so pressure can't have forced him to throw his left leg out sideways like that... JFC

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 01:34 PM
WHAT. THE. ****. is up with his throwing stance? He has a clean pocket so pressure can't have forced him to throw his left leg out sideways like that... JFC

its his Baseball windup.

gblowfish
11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
McMidget is wide open right down the middle.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 01:51 PM
The force is with us...

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 02:22 PM

meh, he would've been killed by the saftey and the corner coming right at him. Plus, there is no way cassel's suck ass could've put it in that window over the top of the linebacker.

There was plenty of room for Cassel to step up in the pocket and run a good 7-9 yards.

KCFalcon59
11-14-2012, 02:29 PM

Cassel would overthrow Harold Carmichael.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM

no this pos franchise will draft a corner with their first pick then take a qb in the 3rd and cassel will start next year

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM

IF he leads him to the outside, it could of been 6.....

WIDE FUCKING OPEN with the whole field in front of him...

Brock
11-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Really?

If you gave Orton one day of practice he'd be better than Tyler Palko.

crossbow
11-14-2012, 02:43 PM
This Front Office is truly hilarious. It isn't IF they are going to embarrass themselves on a weakly basis, it is WHEN. It is a train wreck of epic proportions. There is absolutely no way these guys will be employed here after this season. It just couldn't be possible.

the Talking Can
11-14-2012, 02:44 PM
the Harlan podcast is up..he talks about Clark calling "age-similiar guys with no football knowledge at all" for advice...and then says he "hopes" Clark isn't really listening to these guys (he knows who they are but won't name them)...

http://www.810whb.com/page.php?page_id=140

starts at the 18:15 mark

milkman
11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
If you gave Orton one day of practice he'd be better than Tyler Palko.

I am sure that's true.

But it's also irrelevant.

Woodchuck
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Are they starting Cassel this week to send a message to the fans?

It's the black out and we are 1-8.

SNR
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
the Harlan podcast is up..he talks about Clark calling "age-similiar guys with no football knowledge at all" for advice...and then says he "hopes" Clark isn't really listening to these guys (he knows who they are but won't name them)...

Rep.

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Rep.

Rep is funny.

Pestilence
11-14-2012, 03:08 PM
meh, he would've been killed by the saftey and the corner coming right at him. Plus, there is no way cassel's suck ass could've put it in that window over the top of the linebacker.

There was plenty of room for Cassel to step up in the pocket and run a good 7-9 yards.

This. I counted 10 defenders in that picture.....so I'm assuming the 11th man is off screen to the left. Cassel should have stepped up and took off down the right side of the field.

thurman merman
11-14-2012, 03:17 PM
So you are saying I should start the Bengal's defense this week?

I pick up the Chiefs' opponent's defense every week in fantasy football and start them. No joke.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 03:20 PM
This Front Office is truly hilarious. It isn't IF they are going to embarrass themselves on a weakly basis, it is WHEN. It is a train wreck of epic proportions. There is absolutely no way these guys will be employed here after this season. It just couldn't be possible.

it is very possible when you have an owner who doesnt give a sh#t at all and the other owners are rich white women in dallas who definitely care only about their bank account and if theres gas in their range rovers

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 03:26 PM
have you guys ever been to highland park? I have. women there only care about hating everything non white and how rich you are. we'll never win a superbowl with this bullsh#t family running this franchise

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
sorry to be a huge downer now but this franchise is a joke and I get by by just laughing at how sh#tty it is

Douche Baggins
11-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Outstanding.

Matt is committed to 1-15.

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
This. I counted 10 defenders in that picture.....so I'm assuming the 11th man is off screen to the left. Cassel should have stepped up and took off down the right side of the field.

Then stood up and yelled "FIRST DOWN" like he did earlier in the game...

:hmmm:

KCUnited
11-14-2012, 04:39 PM

I completely missed this live because of the 5 minutes of the Morgan Freeman dumbassery, I switched it to the other station.

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
today cassel blamed the int on it being a tipped ball instead of a bad decision. Cassel is an epic douchebag that never takes any blame.

nascher
11-14-2012, 05:12 PM
The Question is why Stanzi dosen't get a chance the games are meaningless now and Quinn isn 't the answer everybody knows that.

milkman
11-14-2012, 05:14 PM
today cassel blamed the int on it being a tipped ball instead of a bad decision. Cassel is an epic douchebag that never takes any blame.

He's just repeating the excuse provided by Crennel.

We all know that Cassel could not possibly have seen a tip, since he can only see one thing, and his focus was solely on the triple covered Bowe he was trying to pass to.

WV
11-14-2012, 05:18 PM

The ball was so barely tipped it didn't even register, it was a stupid pass no matter how he rationalizes it.

Douche Baggins
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM

What an asshole.

He is a fake nice guy. Said it all along.

Watch him bullshit at 0:45

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Matt-Cassel/7496e9c4-a135-4d99-a520-c552c91323f8

Douche Baggins
11-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Cassel said "we played well in all phases"

Really, dipshit?

You were 11 for 26 and only scored a TD due to a gift fumble.

Fucking ASSHOLE.

PGM
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
He's an extremely poor man's Damon Huard as sad as that is.

Side Note: Did anyone else see Bradford "pull a Cassel" to avoid a sack in the Niner game on Sunday? ROFL

mdchiefsfan
11-14-2012, 06:15 PM

Side Note: Did anyone else see Bradford "pull a Cassel" to avoid a sack in the Niner game on Sunday? ROFL

Haha yup. That was the first thing I said. I rewound it and made a loud fart sound to simulate the shitting of the pants that I am accustomed to seeing by Cassel.

Sorter
11-14-2012, 06:18 PM

Yeah, I laughed heartily at it.

BCD
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Cassel said "we played well in all phases"

Really, dipshit?

You were 11 for 26 and only scored a TD due to a gift fumble.

Fucking ASSHOLE.

The TD wasn't from the fumble, the first FG was.

JD10367
11-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Which is the more serious problem then having drafted a first round quarterback. This team is scared to play a young guy and that philosophy is one that the Patriots adhered to as well. Seriously, if Bledsoe didn't get hurt, does Brady even get a shot?

It's been well documented, yes, he would've. They thought so highly of Brady they kept him on the roster as the 4th QB in his rookie year (2000). The following season he was promoted to backup. After week one, reports were that Belichick was considering benching Bledsoe (and Belichick has a history of it, having replaced favorite son Bernie Kosar in Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde).

You all keep throwing "Patriot way" around like its a swear. The "Patriot way" is three things: Kraft, Belichick, Brady. Everyone else has proven to be useless and false... coaches (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels), players (all failures post-N.E. save Vinatieri), and especially Pioli.

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 06:23 PM
the Chiefs management and coaching lacks intergity...

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
It's been well documented, yes, he would've. They thought so highly of Brady they kept him on the roster as the 4th QB in his rookie year (2000). The following season he was promoted to backup. After week one, reports were that Belichick was considering benching Bledsoe (and Belichick has a history of it, having replaced favorite son Bernie Kosar in Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde).

You all keep throwing "Patriot way" around like its a swear. The "Patriot way" is three things: Kraft, Belichick, Brady. Everyone else has proven to be useless and false... coaches (Mangini, Weiss, Crennel, McDaniels), players (all failures post-N.E. save Vinatieri), and especially Pioli.

Even Bellichick needs a second look. Certainly in the beginning he made a lot of good moves but over the years as it seems his motivation was more about proving something his decisions on 4th downs and personnel have dropped. For a guy that is a draft and defensive guru his self-built defense hasn't been too hot the past 5 years.

Douche Baggins
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
The TD wasn't from the fumble, the first FG was.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOU BATTLED ME ALL OFFSEASON LONG AND WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS SHIT BAG FOOTBALL FRANCHISE. KNEEL BEFORE ME.

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
**** YOU ASSHOLE. YOU BATTLED ME ALL OFFSEASON LONG AND WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS SHIT BAG FOOTBALL FRANCHISE. KNEEL BEFORE ME.

You didn't have them being this bad. Nobody did. You had them out of the playoffs and that was about it. You can take the internet title though if you so wish.

ClevelandBronco
11-14-2012, 06:38 PM
That ball did not get tipped. It's like dealing with a goddamned addict. Denial denial denial.

Not true. The center touched the ball just before it got to Cassel. After that, everything went to shit.

BCD
11-14-2012, 06:46 PM
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. YOU BATTLED ME ALL OFFSEASON LONG AND WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS SHIT BAG FOOTBALL FRANCHISE. KNEEL BEFORE ME.

LMAO

Hey, I made a thread admitting to my dumbassery after week 2.

Douche Baggins
11-14-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm trolling anyway. :D

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm trolling anyway. :DYou will be bowing and kissing my feet when McMidget gets 50 touches...

Its good to be the King..

Chief3188
11-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Even Bellichick needs a second look. Certainly in the beginning he made a lot of good moves but over the years as it seems his motivation was more about proving something his decisions on 4th downs and personnel have dropped. For a guy that is a draft and defensive guru his self-built defense hasn't been too hot the past 5 years.

Only when it counts like the postseason.

Marcellus
11-14-2012, 07:33 PM

I love shit like this. They knew he was going to be so good they kept him as the #4 QB for his rookie year? You know because the #3 sees a lot of time and may have been too risky at the time to have him there, you know because they thought so much of him.

That's a hell of stretch. Its called a hunch. They thought MAYBE they had a guy that may end up a good #2. Had they known they had a SB winner he wouldn't have ever been a #4.

Fucking luck.

AussieChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Whatever happened to benching anyone to cause a turnover

milkman
11-14-2012, 07:42 PM

Romeo Crennel called Dick Tomlin to ask him to bench the the (phantom) ball tipper.

Tomlin respectfully declined.

morphius
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
He was benched, he didn't play another down that game. Coach never said the player would be on the bench forever, or the next game...

NJChiefsFan
11-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Only when it counts like the postseason.

Last 5 games points allowed in playoffs
33, 28, 10(Tebow), 20(24 if Baltimore doesn't shit themselves), 17. I don't think they have been impressive. They are winning despite them, which is not what should be happening with a defense run by a guru.

Sorter
11-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Last 5 games points allowed in playoffs
33, 28, 10(Tebow), 20(24 if Baltimore doesn't shit themselves), 17. I don't think they have been impressive. They are winning despite them, which is not what should be happening with a defense run by a guru.

Belichick has only 1-true pass rusher on the outside in Jones. Niko is ok but not above average IMO. They only have 1 guy who can push the pocket in Wilfork.

Additionally, they have young corners who struggle. They need to just start Denard and Talib nd have Arrington play inside. They probably need to send Jones, Wilfork, Hightower, and Niko on every passing down at the minimum.

Their injuries at safety have hurt them as well. However, their O doesn't do a great job of closing out games.

jspchief
11-14-2012, 09:04 PM
After thinking about it, I am glad. Originally, I just wanted to watch this game to see how the blackout turns out. But now, I can't wait to see the crowd frothing at the mouth the next time this guy throws a pick or we run the ball on 3rd and long. 3 game home stand bitches, let 'em hear you.

Yep. The crowd is going to absolutely fucking crucify Cassel. People will already be entering that stadium with bad intentions on their mind. Running that waste of flesh onto the field will have the.effect of kicking a hornet's nest.

This is setting up to be the storm of the century. Undisciplined players, disgusted fans, inept coaching, and Matt Cassel is the match that will set the dumpster full of gas soaked garbage ablaze.

ILChief
11-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Quinn cleared to play. Will back up Casshole

notorious
11-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Quinn cleared to play. Will back up Casshole

LOL

This franchise is so full of shit.

ILChief
11-15-2012, 07:11 PM
LOL

This franchise is so full of shit.

Yeah, your starter is cleared to play but is gonna back up the guy that was benched

whoman69
11-15-2012, 07:31 PM
I think the only reason I will watch the game is to see how much black there is in the stands.

BCD
11-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Local media has no balls.

Did any of them ask Crennel why Quinn was benched and about the comment he made about benching those who commit turnovers?

stonedstooge
11-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Local media has no balls.

Did any of them ask Crennel why Quinn was benched and about the comment he made about benching those who commit turnovers?

" I don't know why"/Romeo

Guru
11-16-2012, 01:39 AM
" I don't know why"/Romeo

That needs to be a song.

AussieChiefsFan
11-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Facepalm everywhere.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 05:43 AM

LMAO

BoneKrusher
11-16-2012, 05:46 AM
Oh My

the Bengals can bring a lot of Pressure.

Cassel will be knocked out by the second quarter.

Douche Baggins
11-16-2012, 05:47 AM
Oh My

Geno Atkins is the best pass rushing DT in football.

And the Bengals have 29 sacks as a team. ROFL

BoneKrusher
11-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Geno Atkins is the best pass rushing DT in football.

And the Bengals have 29 sacks as a team. ROFL

ROFL

well bye Matt

Douche Baggins
11-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Russ Hochstein is replacing Asamoah.

He hasn't started since 2010.

I'll give you one guess who Geno Atkins is in this clip.

http://i.minus.com/idcIpxvdiOjO9.gif

BoneKrusher
11-16-2012, 06:13 AM
he's number 97

the Talking Can
11-16-2012, 06:32 AM
i've got the bengals d this week....for raping

htismaqe
11-16-2012, 06:55 AM
There was a Bengals guy on the radio yesterday and he was talking about Atkins.

Dude was in the weight room casually benching 450 and decided he didn't like his grip...

So he flipped the bar, with 450 pounds on it, into the air and caught it again, readjusting his grip.

Un-fucking-real...

InChiefsHell
11-16-2012, 09:49 AM
I watched the replay on NFLN of the pick at the end...I can't see that it was tipped, and even if it was it was a stupid ass pass to throw. Matt is an asshole.

Pestilence
11-16-2012, 09:52 AM

Dude was in the weight room casually benching 450 and decided he didn't like his grip...

So he flipped the bar, with 450 pounds on it, into the air and caught it again, readjusting his grip.

Un-fucking-real...

Cassel is going to be dead by the 2nd QTR.

Art Vader
11-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Gus Ends Never, Obviously. Shoot Me In The Head.

SNR
11-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Holy shit. What a fucking week this could be.

Blackbob dead on Friday.

Cassel dead on Sunday.

Pioli dead on Monday.

Chiefs nation is reborn on Tuesday.

And then they give thanks on Thursday.

ThaVirus
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM

Un-****ing-real...

That's just ridiculous.

Chocolate Hog
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Holy shit. What a ****ing week this could be.

Blackbob dead on Friday.

Cassel dead on Sunday.

Pioli dead on Monday.

Chiefs nation is reborn on Tuesday.

And then they give thanks on Thursday.

HOPE!

BoneKrusher
11-16-2012, 02:23 PM
this thread title makes me wanna hurl.

whoman69
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Oh My

We can't be that lucky. It would only put Quinn back in.

Chief_For_Life58
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
cassel needs to start all season to insure us 1 & 15. the problem tho is that he'll be our starter next year too cus chunt is the worst owner ever in the nfl

the Talking Can
11-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Atkins, a 4th round DT picked in 2010, has more sacks than Dorsey, Jackson, Bailey, Powe, Magee (lol) and Poe combined over their entire careers...

Deberg_1990
11-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Atkins, a 4th round DT picked in 2010, has more sacks than Dorsey, Jackson, Bailey, Powe, Magee (lol) and Poe combined over their entire careers...

:facepalm:

Douche Baggins
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
We picked Tony Moeaki over Geno Atkins. Not that Geno fits the 3-4 or anything, but he'd damn sure be a better pass rusher than Allen Bailey or Dontari Poe or Ropeatitty or any slapdick who plays inside in our nickel.

Chiefnj2
11-16-2012, 02:40 PM

It's not the job of the DL to get sacks in KC's scheme. s/ truefans.

ILChief
11-16-2012, 02:46 PM
After our previous moral victory vs Baltimore, we laid a turd vs Tampa. I expect the same this week.

Dayze
11-16-2012, 02:47 PM
this game is going to be glorious.

I can't wait. I'm getting a 12 pack to enjoy the show.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-16-2012, 02:48 PM
FYP

It's not the job of the DL in KC's scheme. s/ truefans.

Marcellus
11-16-2012, 02:52 PM
I was able to pick up Cincy's defense this week. Should be good for 20-25 FF points.

Chief_For_Life58
11-16-2012, 02:58 PM

how many is that? like 5 sacks total?

Molitoth
11-16-2012, 03:00 PM
this game is going to be glorious.

I can't wait. I'm getting a 12 pack to enjoy the show.

Isn't it much more fun rooting against the Chiefs?
I think it is, I've won nearly every week. :p

Dayze
11-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Isn't it much more fun rooting against the Chiefs?
I think it is, I've won nearly every week. :p

lol.

I go into each week the last few years expectin them to lose. So when the win...bonus.

though, this year.....I'm seriously watching and laughing at how bad they are LMAO

scott free
11-16-2012, 03:13 PM
A second year QB is going to show cassel and his gay biker stache how its done, ugh.

The bengals! have managed to yet again rise from the ashes, before we could... Clark should thank his lucky stars to even have the current dwindling crowd that he does.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Yay...that way we will be sure to lose! :clap:

PGM
11-16-2012, 05:16 PM
How sad is it we've already conceded to a bad Bengal team. Damn, this team blows.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2012, 05:23 PM
So I just read Romeo is backtracking and may start Quinn?

the Talking Can
11-16-2012, 05:24 PM

link?

that would be awesome

Douche Baggins
11-16-2012, 05:40 PM

Quinn is worse than Cassel, with the bonus of me not having to watch Cassel!!!

WIN!

Dayze
11-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I thought I heard today on the radio that Quinn was listed as questionable.

ILChief
11-16-2012, 06:52 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sF6IF0gXvbE/TpzWKEcBILI/AAAAAAAAA90/Ow4KRRI_2Ag/s1600/pic+of+bad+penny.jpg

whoman69
11-16-2012, 07:43 PM
This is not going to end well.

http://www.iogear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/iogear-wires-03.jpg

Chief_For_Life58
11-16-2012, 07:51 PM
link?

that would be awesome

why would it be awesome if quinn started instead of cassel? quinn gives us an actual chance to win. I do not want to win. 1&15. everyone must die

NJChiefsFan
11-16-2012, 09:15 PM
How sad is it we've already conceded to a bad Bengal team. Damn, this team blows.

BaD? I wouldn't say they are bad.

BossChief
11-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I think there is a real chance that we find out who the mystery man (emergency QB) is against the Bengals.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Quinn and Cassel both knocked out.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2012, 01:45 PM
He's just repeating the excuse provided by Crennel.

We all know that Cassel could not possibly have seen a tip, since he can only see one thing, and his focus was solely on the triple covered Bowe he was trying to pass to.

Watching the replay in a room full of fans of various other franchises, I made sure to point out the following:

"Now watch closely as Casshole broadcasts to God and everyone under the sun EXACTLY where he will be throwing during the ENTIRE drop back".

And sure enough, there it was.

Pioli is the worst fucking thing to ever happen to KC.