PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Haters! Stand up and be counted!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 04:16 PM
So Upchuck Squirtpants wants to know how many of us will really cash it in if Peeholi is still running the show and basically fucks our first rounder on some stupid-assed position other than QB.

Edit:

Fuck! Too late to poll.

Options include:

a) Fuck yes I am done

b) No way man; True Fan Dumbass love forevar!

c) I will stick around to hate with MUCH gusto and enthusiasm, luaghing my ass off at every FAIL and tasting yummy True Fan tears as they fall.

d) Gaz has no opinion on outside issues, hence the Gaz name ought never be drawn in to public controversy.

loochy
11-14-2012, 04:17 PM
It's going to be a hard thing to count because I don't know how many will just up and quit.

I can see people drifting away and not paying much attention until the team gets good again though.

|Zach|
11-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I am going to need a decoder ring or something for this.

Woodchuck
11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
It's going to be a hard thing to count because I don't know how many will just up and quit.

I can see people drifting away and not paying much attention until the team gets good again though.

I have seen at least five people say they would quit today if Pioli/Romeo/Cassel were back next year. Do people mean it?

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 04:21 PM
If Pioli's still here next season, i'll become a Raider fan.

QuikSsurfer
11-14-2012, 04:21 PM
The real question is, will Black Bob be here?

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 04:22 PM
What do you mean by quit?

I've already quit giving a shit. Does that mean I won't start rooting for them again when Pioli is gone? no.

Once Pioli is gone, I will care again.

Right now I'm rooting for Manning's Broncos. Yes, they are a division rival but Manning has been my fav player since B A R R Y Sanders retired, and honestly I just don't give a shit anymore about rivalries because the Chiefs are ****ing useless.
Horseface in his first couple years of management is showing the world that Pioli sucks the ****ing balls.

Once the chiefs can actually COMPETE with the Broncos again, then I will care about rivalries.

R8RFAN
11-14-2012, 04:25 PM
we will take you

loochy
11-14-2012, 04:26 PM
we will take you

Hmm, funny. I didn't know that bonekrusher had a criminal record.

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 04:27 PM

I'm a fan of every team the chiefs play until Pioli/Cassel/Romeo are gone.

Woodchuck
11-14-2012, 04:27 PM
The real question is, will Black Bob be here?

I hope so. Will you guys still be bitching about me then? I hope not because it ruins threads like this one.

What do I mean by quit? I mean quit watching the Chiefs all together. Quit reading about them and quit being invested. Who can honestly say they would truly be done. So much so that they wouldn't even post on a Chiefs related thread?

R8RFAN
11-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Hmm, funny. I didn't know that bonekrusher had a criminal record.we will get him one

BoneKrusher
we will take you
Thanks Man.

Hmm, funny. I didn't know that bonekrusher had a criminal record.

yeah one time i was arrested for Driving while Blind.

SNR
I have seen at least five people say they would quit today if Pioli/Romeo/Cassel were back next year. Do people mean it?
I'll be more pissed at this fucking franchise than I've ever been in my life. I wasn't a football fan during the 70s and 80s, so I don't know what those people went through. At least they were only 10 or so years removed from a Super Bowl win. And I really don't intend to find out.

I probably say that I'll quit right now, but because I like Chiefs Planet so much I'll stay here and that will suck me right back in.

I live right in the middle of Packer country and have always liked that team. It would be incredibly easy for me to ditch this team and make the transition. I already listen to local sports radio and follow their roster moves almost as much as I do the Chiefs. It wouldn't be like I'd just pick a new random team and have to study up on what they're all about. Hell, I could actually go to bars with friends and we'd root for the same team.

So the answer is I don't know. I really want to, but we'll see.

Dicky McElephant
11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
I'll quit watching this worthless franchise. I'll quit buying their gear. I'll quit wearing their gear....everything will get boxed up and put away. When people ask me who I'm a fan of.....I'll tell them a dead fucking franchise. I will 100% stop caring about the Chiefs. I won't stop coming here though.

mr. tegu
11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
What do you mean by quit?

I've already quit giving a shit. Does that mean I won't start rooting for them again when Pioli is gone? no.

Once Pioli is gone, I will care again.

Right now I'm rooting for Manning's Broncos. Yes, they are a division rival but Manning has been my fav player since B A R R Y Sanders retired, and honestly I just don't give a shit anymore about rivalries because the Chiefs are ****ing useless.
Horseface in his first couple years of management is showing the world that Pioli sucks the ****ing balls.

Once the chiefs can actually COMPETE with the Broncos again, then I will care about rivalries.

http://heavyinthegames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Shocked-Face.jpg

Molitoth
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
What do I mean by quit? I mean quit watching the Chiefs all together. Quit reading about them and quit being invested. Who can honestly say they would truly be done. So much so that they wouldn't even post on a Chiefs related thread?

There is no way I leave the chiefsplanet just because the team sucks. I could care less about watching the games, press conferences, reading articles, and rooting for wins, but I can't see my leaving Chiefsplanet for a long time.

This is my place to rant, laugh, obtain news, and make fun of idiots.

kcpasco
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM

I've supported this team my whole life even though I don't even live in the Midwest anymore.

But if those 3 shit stains are back I would seriously consider not caring anymore.

DBOSHO
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM
I wont continue to support and pay money on a franchise that doesnt give a shit and thinks its fans dont know any better.

Its that simple.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
I am going to need a decoder ring or something for this.

See edit.

DJ's left nut
11-14-2012, 04:33 PM
I'd probably continue to bounce around CP, but any continued interest in the Chiefs would be of the macabre fashion only.

I'm thinking I'd root for the Bucs. If not them, the Seahawks (not because of Wilson, who I'm no fan of, but because of my crush, Gus Bradley).

And anyone playing a "Patriot Way" team at any time.

I'd surrender my season tickets, that's for damn sure. Every last jersey in my closet would go in a box in the basement. Every hoodie, hat, t-shirt, etc... would end up in said box as well. If nothing else, it would clear quite a bit of closet/dresser space.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 04:33 PM
There is no way I leave the chiefsplanet just because the team sucks.

This is my place to rant, laugh, obtain news, and make fun of idiots.

yeah i'll still be here, it's just i'm not rooting Pioli's' wrong fity three.

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 04:35 PM
I would like to stand up and state that if Pioli, Romeo and Cassel are back next year I WILL NOT BE A CHIEFS FAN.

Count me out.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2012, 04:36 PM
I would like to stand up and state that if Pioli, Romeo and Cassel are back next year I WILL NOT BE A CHIEFS FAN.

Count me out.

LMAO

kcpasco
11-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Plus Sundays will be a hell of a lot easier up here in Washington now that weed is legal.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Plus Sundays will be a hell of a lot easier up here in Washington now that weed is legal.

good point. :clap:

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM
LMAO

It's not funny. I fuckin' mean it!

38yrsfan
11-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Nope, Chiefs fan for life anything else and you might as well be a donk or cowpie fan.

Old Dog
11-14-2012, 04:55 PM
I won't go to games or buy any Chiefs gear, but I've already quit doing that. It's about all I can do. I'm not nearly as emotionally invested as I once was.

RunKC
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Sometimes I wonder how many fans haven't already gotten to that point.

In the last 40 years, the Chiefs have come close to the SB once: 1993. That's it.

3 playoff wins in 40 years is beyond pathetic. Every SB winner each year wins the same amount of playoff games that we have won in 40 years.

Sad. Just fucking sad.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2012, 05:06 PM

Hiatus.

It's a big word.

Let me know and I'll provide a definition.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Nope, Chiefs fan for life anything else and you might as well be a donk or cowpie fan.

I really hate when people are drama queens like this and completely miss the point.

Baconeater
11-14-2012, 05:11 PM
I won't go to games or buy any Chiefs gear, but I've already quit doing that. It's about all I can do. I'm not nearly as emotionally invested as I once was.This. I've pretty much packed it in already.

R8RFAN
11-14-2012, 05:12 PM

a True fan :clap: Very rare around these parts anymore.

okoye35chiefs
11-14-2012, 05:17 PM
won't watch or buy gear if Pioli is back and Cassel is the starter...

I will be routing for anyone that plays the Pats! Lets go Colts.

Detoxing
11-14-2012, 05:23 PM
If Cassel is back next season i won't be renewing Sunday ticket and paying to watch this team. My interest in football in general has already died down quite a bit since my team is an embarrassment.

If Cassel is the QB then there is no reason to watch. We already know the outcome.

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 05:31 PM
If Cassel is back next season i won't be renewing Sunday ticket and paying to watch this team. My interest in football in general has already died down quite a bit since my team is an embarrassment.

If Cassel is the QB then there is no reason to watch. We already know the outcome.

I'll beleive it when I see it.
I lived through both Ryan Leaf and Drew Brees, (when he sucked ass). I wear those eras as a badge of honor to my devotion of God's team. The San Diego Chargers.
If you've survived this long as a Chiefs fan I'm afraid there is no hope for you.

Brock
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
I already don't care. Haven't for a long time. It's up to them to earn it back.

BoneKrusher
11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
If you've survived this long as a Chiefs fan I'm afraid there is no hope for you.

this is what i'm afraid of.
but i'll try my best to quit if Pioli and Cassel are here next season.

notorious
11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
If Cassel is the QB next year, I will become a Broncos fan.

You know what, I will probably like it, too. They are fucking winners.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm a fan of every team the chiefs play until Pioli/Cassel/Romeo are gone.

this.

I choose C. I like making fun of dumbass chiefs fans who still root for this team

god this organization pisses me off

DrunkBassGuitar
11-14-2012, 05:35 PM
I'll be hopping on the Colts bandwagon.

0 ties to Indiana except a man crush on Andrew Luck

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 05:36 PM
I lived through both Ryan Leaf and Drew Brees, (when he sucked ass). I wear those eras as a badge of honor to my devotion of God's team. The San Diego Chargers.

gods team? you mean mexicos team right?

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM
gods team? you mean mexicos team right?

Do you have something against Mexicans?

Sorter
11-14-2012, 05:41 PM

http://s5.tinypic.com/9gbvd2.jpg

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 05:45 PM
this is what i'm afraid of.
but i'll try my best to quit if Pioli and Cassel are here next season.

It's like smoking. You'd better have a plan...
The NFL is a hype machine and they'll pull you right back in.
In order to stop this addiction you'll have to chop off the head.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Do you have something against Mexicans?

yeah I do, they dont use contraceptives

pr_capone
11-14-2012, 05:51 PM
I will not renew my season tickets for sure.

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 05:51 PM
yeah I do, they dont use contraceptives

You should really talk to them about that. Perhaps, you could play a significant role in dealing that problem.
Then you'd feel better and everybody else may feel better.
WIN:WIN

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
I dont speak spanish though....

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 05:57 PM
que? no trabalho aqui. I so tyered maan

Sorter
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM

ROFL.

Gadzooks
11-14-2012, 06:00 PM

That could be a problem...
You could use an interpreter.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:02 PM
other then those words the only other ones I know are the ones I say when I drunkenly order off the menu at chupacabras off garnett

Ace Gunner
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
why no "mildly amused" option. why.

bowener
11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
We should organize a twitter protest! If Pioli isn't fired by the draft, everybody should unfollow the Chiefs! That'll show 'em!

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
the billboard in dallas idea is still best. the media would EAT that up faster then romeo going for seconds

WV
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
I won't quit being a fan so to speak, but I will stop wasting my time watching them and investing time and money into the Chiefs. I will soley focus on Fantasy football alone and root against the Broncos, Raiders, Steelers, and Ravens.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM

B.S. If they take a QB at the top everyone will JITP

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:23 PM
I'll always buy Sunday Ticket and watch every week. I just won't make the trek out their until I like the direction of things.

milkman
11-14-2012, 06:23 PM

Scott Pioli hand selected Matt Cassel to be the franchise QB as his first move.

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:24 PM

Just In Time Parenting?

DrunkBassGuitar
11-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Just In Time Parenting?

jared's insanely thick peenor?

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Journal of Information Technology & Politics????

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM

Jizz In Their Pants....Ohhhhhhh!!!!

DrunkBassGuitar
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Jesus, is that piss?

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Scott Pioli hand selected Matt Cassel to be the franchise QB as his first move.

Yeah and many of us disliked that for various reasons that turned out to be correct. Geno. Wilson, and Barkley don't appear to have those flaws and appear to be fine selections worth taking a shot on. I'll be estatic if we get one of those 3. If they end up with a "Weeden", then yeah it'll suck balls.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Jizz In Their Pants....Ohhhhhhh!!!!

:eek: Sicko!!!!

You were right the first time!!

Chief_For_Life58
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Ill JIMP if we hire chip & draft geno...buckets

DrunkBassGuitar
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Jelly in the pooter

milkman
11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Everyone knows what the acronym is, but the last few posts (with the exception of PGM who isn't playing this stupid game) bring to mind the words:

Just Idiot Pinheads Talking.

R8RFAN
11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I'll always buy Sunday Ticket and watch every week. I just won't make the trek out their until I like the direction of things.

I will always buy Sunday ticket, i like to watch all the football games I can.. 12 hours every sunday

DrunkBassGuitar
11-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Jenna's intensely throbbing perineum?

milkman
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah and many of us disliked that for various reasons that turned out to be correct. Geno. Wilson, and Barkley don't appear to have those flaws and appear to be fine selections worth taking a shot on. I'll be estatic if we get one of those 3. If they end up with a "Weeden", then yeah it'll suck balls.

Yeah, I know that.

JASONSAUTO
I just wanted to take this Opportunity to ask woodspongeisuckedadickabunchoftimesbutimightnotoflikeditchuckpants to stop sending me his idiotic rep messages. You have your fucking rep turned off. It doesn't do anything but make me read more of your idiotic drivel.

Chief_For_Life58
Everyone knows what the acronym is, but the last few posts (with the exception of PGM who isn't playing this stupid game) bring to mind the words:

Just Idiot Pinheads Talking.

shut up noob what do yoy know youve only got 60 thousand posts..you shouldnt even be allowed to post in threads yet!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:35 PM
I will always buy Sunday ticket, i like to watch all the football games I can.. 12 hours every sunday

Love watching the AFC West opponents bang heads every week. It's changed a little bit with the constant donkey dick sucking and favorable officiating they've gotten has caused a few to get switched off at halftime to more fair games.

DeezNutz
11-14-2012, 06:36 PM

Out their what? Dude, you are a true fan. :evil:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Out their what? Dude, you are a true fan. :evil:

Truest of they all.

DeezNutz
11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Truest of they all.

That's the diligence we're looking for.

Meanwhile, I hope that Syracuse shits down their own legs on Saturday night...

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
That's the diligence we're looking for.

Meanwhile, I hope that Syracuse shits down their own legs on Saturday night...

Poop will flow.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2012, 06:56 PM

I'd rather kick puppies.

Die donkey scum.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-14-2012, 07:02 PM

:# They won't win shit this year. Best of the worst.

KC Tattoo
11-14-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm not going miss any games. I'm not going stop being a Chiefs fan. I will continue wear my Chiefs gear. I will also make attempts to go to games and BOO the hell out of them and make a sign to fire Scott Pioli. If not next year or the year after that Scott Pioli will be fired sooner or later & I will rejoice and be glad in it. I'm not going let that dick smack of a GM stop me from being a Chiefs fan. I'm not going let that dick smack of a GM ruin my dreams of Chiefs winning a Super Bowl. He is going get fired one day I believe that to be true. I sure the hell can out last being a fan of the team I love a lot longer than he can keep his job.

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 07:06 PM
No I will still be here. I have been a fan too long. Sure I will pay less attention. Like I already am. But I love my Chiefs and I will watch them and hope that they win. Even in times like these where a win is actually a loss.
I am sure that some have said they will be gone. I am sure they mean it, but they might change their minds when they calm down and or see something positive.

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:27 PM
I stopped buying gear when they hired Herm...

I didnt miss a game from 1988 til 2007 when they hired Herm...

Since then, I havent really given a shit, Will miss games to play golf with my son, fly or beat my pecker with a hammer... I honestly have lost interest in the NFL as a whole. I feel that if Clark keeps Pioli, I will fall off into College sports oblivion and will never come back to the Chiefs....

NO need to deal with betrayal day in an out with this franchise. I have already stopped spending money on the Chiefs several years ago.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 07:28 PM
For 46 years now, from a young lad of seeing my 1st game in 1966, I have a hard time leaving them for good. But to not care much as I do now, they have gotten me to this point many times. The worst of it was the late 70's & 80's after 2 trips to the Super Bowl.

I can recall awaiting the press conference of John Mackovic, thinking we may have a coach to take us to the next plateau. Wrong ! Marv Levy, by all rights should have never left KC .... wrong again. It wasn't until Marty came along I got embedded into thinking we were going anywhere, again I was wrong. More failure and along comes Dick Vermiel, energized all over again.

After every losing spell, somebody comes along that gets the base energized again and a renewed hope.

Leave forever ..... Nada.

Not care much ? Often.

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Heres my real issue.. My son is a Soph is HS. He is playing Football, Soccer, Golf. Also I am teaching him how to fly and lots of golfing and hunting trips in between...

My wife and I have been married almost 21 years. We only have 2 more years with my son in the house. When he leaves, our lives are just beginning. We have plans to travel around the globe on trips we could only dream of 15 years ago.

Life is treating us very well. My company is growing monthly. I will never be as rich as Clark, but I will be wealthy enough to enjoy the 40's, 50's and 60's with my wife before we decide to settle down some where for our golden ages.

The Chiefs are really taking a back seat in my life. There total blasphemy of the fan base at this time is sickening. I dont need to live with disappointment in my life when its so full of promise.

Unless they make changes, I will watch that ship sail with a drink in my hand. But I probably never leave CP for many years to come. You dysfunctional bastards are like a second family to me. With out you asshats, I wouldn't be complete. The dumbassery here is like no other.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Some of you younger pups never tasted the success at the top ( unless you are a KU or a Royals fan ) and know no true loyalty.

Sure it is hard to be loyal with a perennial loser,but look at some of the other losing programs in the country, Bengals,Browns,Bears, Cubs, Mets, or colleges, like say MU and others that has never won anything or at least very little.

What makes them fans of those teams is their loyalty to a team, colors, or whatever it is that makes them cool to root for. Crap, the Royals have had 1 team win it all and several that were good, not of late. Same with KU basketball, but the football is pathetic. But they like them, it's in their blood....

Just like it's in your blood ...... To leave means you can not handle being a true fan of that team. You have every right to not support them until they man up. Crap, when the Kings left Kemper, I was Kinds fan then and still am, even though they have not won jack squat. Until KC gets another NBA team, I'll be a Kings fan.

GordonGekko
11-14-2012, 07:41 PM
There is no difference between a 'true' fan and just a fan, all are fans. All want to see a winner, and on a long enough timeline without a winner all fans burn out.. or die. The Chiefs are pretty much the Chicago Cubs of football, adorable losers.

milkman
11-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Some of you younger pups never tasted the success at the top ( unless you are a KU or a Royals fan ) and know no true loyalty.

Sure it is hard to be loyal with a perennial loser,but look at some of the other losing programs in the country, Bengals,Browns,Bears, Cubs, Mets, or colleges, like say MU and others that has never won anything or at least very little.

What makes them fans of those teams is their loyalty to a team, colors, or whatever it is that makes them cool to root for. Crap, the Royals have had 1 team win it all and several that were good, not of late. Same with KU basketball, but the football is pathetic. But they like them, it's in their blood....

Just like it's in your blood ...... To leave means you can not handle being a true fan of that team. You have every right to not support them until they man up. Crap, when the Kings left Kemper, I was Kinds fan then and still am, even though they have not won jack squat. Until KC gets another NBA team, I'll be a Kings fan.

You are full of shit.

I have been a fan longer than you, and I hated every HC but Marv Levy and Todd Haley since Hank was let go.

These shit stains are making me question my loyalty.

notorious
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd rather kick puppies.

Die donkey scum.

:# They won't win shit this year. Best of the worst.

It took you assholes long enough.

Christ, I thought you guys were going to ignore that little nugget. LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
You are full of shit.

I have been a fan longer than you, and I hated every HC but Marv Levy and Todd Haley since Hank was let go.

old people are bitter....LMAO

AndChiefs
11-14-2012, 07:58 PM
I'll probably become a Texans fan. I live here anyways and can see all their games on tv. And they're actually good.

notorious
11-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I'll probably become a Texans fan. I live here anyways and can see all their games on tv. And they're actually good.

Bandwagon fag!

AndChiefs
11-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Bandwagon pillowbiter!

Yep. At least I live here and have a connection to the team.

notorious
11-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Yep. At least I live here and have a connection to the team.

I am just breaking balls.

That is the team I would latch onto, too.

Discuss Thrower
11-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Which team I'll be a fan of will factor in where I can find a job.

Being a fan is a tradition of sorts anymore, almost even religion, as it's the one thing Disco Dad and I can have common ground on. Being a fan is part of the reason why I didn't look to anywhere far away for college (well, that and a 2.3 GPA) and looking back I regret this a lot. So if I don't give a shit about the team then I'm pretty much free to move where ever I want and where ever I can find a job.

I don't think I'll be back next year because I'm 88% sure Pioli and his foot shufflers will be back on the sidelines next year.

notorious
11-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Which team I'll be a fan of will factor in where I can find a job.

I hear that businesses in Denver and Oakland are hiring.

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
You are full of shit.

What makes you a fan ?

Are you still a fan of the Chiefs ?

ROYC75
11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
old people are bitter....LMAO

He's always bitter.... it's nothing new.

Chief Roundup
11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
I will not renew my season tickets for sure.

now is the time to be upgrading your seats. I remember when it was a 2 yr. wait to get season tickets.

Discuss Thrower
11-14-2012, 08:16 PM
I hear that businesses in Denver and Oakland are hiring.

Fuck that noise. If region had nothing to do with it, I'd think about either being a Bears, Titans, or Texans fan depending on who's going to be better in the next three years.

Part of me thinks the Texans are going to be screwed once Shaub is done.

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 05:13 AM
There is no difference between a 'true' fan and just a fan, all are fans. All want to see a winner, and on a long enough timeline without a winner all fans burn out.. or die. The Chiefs are pretty much the Chicago Cubs of football, adorable losers.
Bullshit, a true fan is a fan there through the good years and the bad years...

It's not like the chiefs have sucked for 40 years, they fielded some damn good teams, those teams either were not good enough or choked before reaching a SB

Stand by your team and when it finally happens you will know you weren't a team turncoat.

You can't buy a Superbowl, ask Jerry Jones

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2012, 07:19 AM
I hope so. Will you guys still be bitching about me then? I hope not because it ruins threads like this one.

wont ever happen....you have to look at the car wreck

Count Alex's Losses
11-15-2012, 07:33 AM
Said it before and here it is again:

If Pioli is not fired I will have a lot of free time because I won't analyze a single frame of footage from a game this team plays.

No torrents, no GIFs, no videos, no screencaps, not a single goddamn thing.

I don't even care if he drafts a quarterback, because it will be the wrong one, playing for the wrong head coach, surrounded by some slapdicks like Dexter McCluster and Jon Baldwin.

I have an insane level of dedication to this team but I can't fucking do it anymore if Pioli is here for another season. It'll just be a rerun of more Patriot Way bullshit. Especially against the NFC East.

But I bet I'd have to spend 10,000 posts telling homers that year five of Pioli will suck. Because I'm sure he'd do something to inspire hope in our gullible fan base.

Fire this motherfucker. I want to go into next season hoping and believing in something.

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2012, 07:36 AM
Said it before and here it is again:

If Pioli is not fired I will have a lot of free time because I won't analyze a single frame of footage from a game this team plays.

No torrents, no GIFs, no videos, no screencaps, not a single goddamn thing.

I don't even care if he drafts a quarterback, because it will be the wrong one, playing for the wrong head coach, surrounded by some slapdicks like Dexter McCluster and Jon Baldwin.

I have an insane level of dedication to this team but I can't ****ing do it anymore if Pioli is here for another season. It'll just be a rerun of more Patriot Way bullshit. Especially against the NFC East.

But I bet I'd have to spend 10,000 posts telling homers that year five of Pioli will suck. Because I'm sure he'd do something to inspire hope in our gullible fan base.

Fire this mother****er. I want to go into next season hoping and believing in something.

rriiiiiiight....you have been doing that with every administration and coaching change that comes along

Woodchuck
11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
What is worse? Being a true fan? Or, being a fair weather fan?

Count Alex's Losses
11-15-2012, 07:39 AM
rriiiiiiight....you have been doing that with every administration and coaching change that comes along

That's exactly what I did in the first year with Herm and the first year with Pioli.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I was all about that Patriot Way in 2009.

Why do you think I've turned into such a vindictive asshole? I WAS BETRAYED.

Aries Walker
11-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I wouldn't give up my Chiefs fandom and sooner than I'd renounce my citizenship.

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 07:49 AM
I've supported this team my whole life even though I don't even live in the Midwest anymore.

But if those 3 shit stains are back I would seriously consider not caring anymore.

This! Been a fan of the Chiefs since 1989. But I am already trying to act as though I don't care about a lose but it still stings inside even though I know it's for the greater good!

Brainiac
11-15-2012, 07:56 AM
If Pioli is still here next year I'll probably still watch every game, because my favorite team will be playing.

But my favorite team will be whoever is playing AGAINST the Chiefs.

I will root for the Chiefs to go 0-16 next year if Pioli is still here. That idiot has destroyed this team.

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2012, 07:57 AM
That's exactly what I did in the first year with Herm and the first year with Pioli.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

I was all about that Patriot Way in 2009.

Why do you think I've turned into such a vindictive asshole? I WAS BETRAYED.

you believe too much in each and every turn....be skeptical and careful upfront, that way, you don't have to back pedal as hard

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
How my entire week would go use to depend on the W/L of the Chiefs (yes I know that is crazy but I was young and prideful).

But since the DV era....my give a shit has slowly dwindled away. I will always luv the Chiefs but luv isn't enough to keep me involved.

This franchise needs a complete FO and coaching staff makeover.

Count Alex's Losses
11-15-2012, 07:59 AM
you believe too much in each and every turn....be skeptical and careful upfront, that way, you don't have to back pedal as hard

SORRY FOR BEING A FUCKING FAN.

JASONSAUTO
11-15-2012, 08:00 AM
What is worse? Being a true fan? Or, being a fair weather fan?

The worst thing has got to be just being your dumb ass
Posted via Mobile Device

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 08:00 AM

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. If ya gonna claim fandom then gotta go all out!

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2012, 08:03 AM
SORRY FOR BEING A ****ING FAN.

no need to apologize....it has been fun watching you jump in with both feet only to come out yelling about how cold the water is

Reerun_KC
11-15-2012, 08:04 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

ChiefMojo
11-15-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm dead f**king serious if Pioli is still here next year I'm going to either cheer for the Vikings like some of my family does or God forbid I'm going to cheer for the Donkey's in spite!!! Been a "fan" since 1985 but I can't take this crap anymore. I'll be back after Pioli is gone back to hell!

Inspector
11-15-2012, 08:06 AM
........but I will be wealthy enough to enjoy the 40's, 50's and 60's with my wife before we decide to settle down some where for our golden ages.

Those years aren't really golden. That's pale yellow caused by the stains in your shorts due to bladder control issues. Sorry.....

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm dead f**king serious if Pioli is still here next year I'm going to either cheer for the Vikings like some of my family does or God forbid I'm going to cheer for the Donkey's in spite!!!

yeah, that will show themROFL

Reerun_KC
11-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Those years aren't really golden. That's pale yellow caused by the stains in your shorts due to bladder control issues. Sorry.....

Well thanks for shitting on my parade..... LMAO

Inspector
11-15-2012, 08:07 AM
I'd rather kick puppies.

I thought I was the only one with this Sunday morning routine.

The best part is when they land.

ncCHIEFfan
11-15-2012, 08:08 AM
I will not let this shitbird Pioli outsider scumbag come in and take away what part of my families roots but I will cheer against them until he and his worthless cronies are gone

InChiefsHell
11-15-2012, 08:34 AM
I personally can't believe the change in me this season. I'm usually a passionate fan, and I used to wonder when enough would be enough...and this season is the least passionate I've felt about the team. I don't care if we lose. I actually started hoping for it, which has NEVER happened to me.

If Pioli is here next year, I'll log in to the planet, I'll watch them on TV if I've nothing better to do, but I'll probably start really following the Saints, my other team. I can't see me ever rooting for any other team in the AFCW, as they are either Gay (Donkeys) insignificant (Bolts) or criminals (you know).

God, please...tell Carl to fix this.

notorious
11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I personally can't believe the change in me this season. I'm usually a passionate fan, and I used to wonder when enough would be enough...and this season is the least passionate I've felt about the team. I don't care if we lose. I actually started hoping for it, which has NEVER happened to me.

If Pioli is here next year, I'll log in to the planet, I'll watch them on TV if I've nothing better to do,.

This would be my realistic answer, too.

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 09:56 AM

If Pioli is here next year, I'll log in to the planet, I'll watch them on TV if I've nothing better to do, but I'll probably start really following the Saints, my other team. I can't see me ever rooting for any other team in the AFCW, as they are either Gay (Donkeys) insignificant (Bolts) or criminals (you know).

God, please...tell Carl to fix this.

You have been a big disappointment to me, I never figured you would fall for this pussy whining shit that has taken over the planet. :shake:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
It took you assholes long enough.

Christ, I thought you guys were going to ignore that little nugget. LMAO

Hell no. That post compared to the worst SyFy movie ever made.

InChiefsHell
11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
You have been a big disappointment to me, I never figured you would fall for this pussy whining shit that has taken over the planet. :shake:

I'm 41. I wasn't born the last time we won a SB. Sorry to disappoint, but you literally don't understand.

I'm a huge fan. I'm just tired of the same old results. I'm not a goodam cubs fan, but I might as well be.

And I'll be back and crazy as ever if they make the changes that need to be made.

notorious
11-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Hell no. That post compared to the worst SyFy movie ever made.

Wow, I guess I got my point across, but I didn't want to be that bad!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 10:04 AM

This team is an abortion dude. Rooting for other teams is lame as hell, but I understand the frustration.

So are the Faid. Have some nuts, rise up, and tell the organization you aren't going to take another 12 straight losing seasons.

We still badly want the team to succeed, but it needs an enema.

dtebbe
11-15-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm already 99% gone..
1. Season tickets - gone
2. Sunday ticket - gone
3. Most important thing to do on sunday (mon,thurs) - gone

I have to tell you, it's really quite liberating. However, I did find myself getting pissed off at the stupid mistakes on Monday night.. so I guess I still care :grr:

DT

InChiefsHell
11-15-2012, 10:14 AM
I have to tell you, it's really quite liberating. However, I did find myself getting pissed off at the stupid mistakes on Monday night.. so I guess I still care :grr:

DT

Ha. I found myself thinking briefly, we are going to win this game and I was actually excited about it. Then I came back to earth...but yeah, it's not all dead in me. Not yet.

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 10:15 AM
This team is an abortion dude. Rooting for other teams is lame as hell, but I understand the frustration.

So are the Faid. Have some nuts, rise up, and tell the organization you aren't going to take another 12 straight losing seasons.

We still badly want the team to succeed, but it needs an enema.

Raiders will be winning again real soon... Wish they would trade their first for a bunch of picks

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Raiders will be winning again real soon... Wish they would trade their first for a bunch of picks

How many years you been saying that?

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 12:44 PM
How many years you been saying that?

You don't understand, this is not the Raiders of the last decade, Al put together some absolutely fantastic teams in his years but the game had passed him by at the end, especially on the defensive side of the ball... I don't expect you to see things the way I do because you are not a fan, the things most of you want done here has been done in Oakland in the off-season, This is why I am not aggravated anymore, we show signs of the good things to come and then we fall back and look like the worst team in the league.

The train wreck is over in Oakland, we just need a little defensive talent now.

Brock
11-15-2012, 01:27 PM
You don't understand, this is not the Raiders of the last decade, Al put together some absolutely fantastic teams in his years but the game had passed him by at the end, especially on the defensive side of the ball... I don't expect you to see things the way I do because you are not a fan, the things most of you want done here has been done in Oakland in the off-season, This is why I am not aggravated anymore, we show signs of the good things to come and then we fall back and look like the worst team in the league.

The train wreck is over in Oakland, we just need a little defensive talent now.

You're just a homer.

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 01:58 PM
You're just a homer.

That's me

Brock
11-15-2012, 02:09 PM
That's me

It's another word for a mark.

Raiderhater58
11-15-2012, 02:21 PM

Raiders fit my style... Like the colors, the image, hell they play Slayer for kick offs.

BUT their fanbase is fucking retarded, so that rules them out.

Chargers...meh

So if I was to stay in the division, I'd have to go with the Donks. Mostly so I could see "my team" play in person at least once a year.

IF Clark doesnt do what needs to be done, it hurts my heart to say this but I am done!

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
All of you are fucking closet Donk fans LMAO

notorious
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
All of you are ****ing closet Donk fans LMAO

Is it possible to admire how they go about business but still hate the team and most fans?

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Is it possible to admire how they go about business but still hate the team and most fans?

Not when it comes to them stupid mother fuckers... Fuck all of the AFC west... I wouldn't be a fan of nuns of ya:harumph:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 04:24 PM

No, go fuck yourself :evil:

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-15-2012, 04:25 PM
All of you are fucking closet Donk fans LMAO

Oh, no you didn't....

R8RFAN
11-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Oh, no you didn't....

Read the replies.... They are Donk wannabes ... That's low as shit

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Not when it comes to them stupid mother fuckers... Fuck all of the AFC west... I wouldn't be a fan of nuns of ya:harumph:

:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2012, 02:26 PM

Mmm, the CO's at the correctional center are very kind to you indeed.

R8RFAN
11-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Mmm, the CO's at the correctional center are very kind to you indeed.

You are about a stupid mother fucker

Chief_For_Life58
11-17-2012, 02:37 PM
ill never root for another team. I grew up in kc, dont live there now but how could I or anyone go about being a fan of another team? oh ya ill go buy a rg3 jersey and rep the skins since rg3 is the man but have no connection to dc what so ever. oh wait, this girl I used to bang in college lives in dc now does that count? gtfo

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-17-2012, 02:51 PM
QUIT FUCKING MY MOTHER!!!!!

Sorry, kid.

Tribal Warfare
11-17-2012, 02:53 PM
I've already said if Pioli is here next season, I'm fucking done with this team.

whoman69
11-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I've already said if Pioli is here next season, I'm ****ing done with this team.

I'll back off a step. If we have the top pick or are close, Pioli is still here and we draft a non QB, I'm out. Especially if he drafts another late round project.

Chief_For_Life58
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I've already said if Pioli is here next season, I'm ****ing done with this team.

fine but dont come back when were 6 & 8 and contending for the west and a wildcard spot

Tribal Warfare
11-17-2012, 03:03 PM
fine but dont come back when were 6 & 8 and contending for the west and a wildcard spot

LOL, with Pioli it doesn't fucking matter

Chief_For_Life58
11-17-2012, 03:04 PM
seriously whats the difference if egoli is here or not at this point. the team we have now will never win a superbowl so you may aswell just kill yourself now cus it wont be for another decade till we get a real shot at a ring

Tribal Warfare
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
seriously whats the difference if egoli is here or not at this point. the team we have now will never win a superbowl so you may aswell just kill yourself now cus it wont be for another decade till we get a real shot at a ring

With the right GM and coach, anything is possible. This offseason will be defining for Clark in which if he wants to trail blaze like his father to be a SB contender like he did in the 60's or if he just wants rest on his laurels.

BossChief
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
If Pioli stays, this would be a list of requirements I'd have to give a shit again.

1. Cut Matt Cassel
2. Hire a HC that isn't Patriot way and let him be a hc.
3. Draft Geno smith...if we win a couple games and need to move up do draft him, do it. He should also start day one.

If those three things are done, I still think Pioli could be a good GM...trouble is those are the three things that he seems unwilling to do, so they won't happen and they will always make him look like what he truly is:

A poor mans Jerry Jones.

Chief_For_Life58
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
With the right GM and coach, anything is possible. This offseason will be defining for Clark in which if he wants to trail blaze like his father to be a SB contender like he did in the 60's or if he just wants rest on his laurels.

chunt doesnt care. youre a chiefs fan, you should know this already

Tribal Warfare
11-17-2012, 03:16 PM
chunt doesnt care. youre a chiefs fan, you should know this already

We will see

ThaVirus
11-17-2012, 03:23 PM

That's where I am now.

If 1 of the big 3 is still here next season, I'll be pretty annoyed but I'm sure I'll still get excited about the season as I always do.

If 2 of the big 3 are still here, I'll be a fan from a distance as I am now. I'll watch every Sunday but never really care.

If all 3 are back, which seems impossible at this point, I won't watch or care whatsoever.

Out of the big 3 though, I NEED Cassel to be gone. He's the absolute essence of hopelessness. Even if Pioli and Romeo stay, we could get lucky with our shiny new, 1st round QB.

With that said, I want all of them shitcanned, like, yesterday..