Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Mr. Kotter
11-21-2012, 10:03 AM
I nominate this thread for the HOF...the Cracker Division

J Diddy
11-21-2012, 10:08 AM
What do you think, Casper?

Reported via pm to Bob Dole.

Has yet to answer. Will try again in a few.

listopencil
11-21-2012, 10:22 AM
That's not what I was referring to either. Many Hispanics are white. Some are mixed race. The word simply means a relationship to Spain or the Iberian peninsula. So it means a historic and cultural relationship to Spain or Hispania. It has nothing to do with race.

Actually, yes it does. The term "race" means nothing other than "group."

Inspector
11-21-2012, 10:30 AM
I admit to slurs when I drink too much whiskey.

Or after having a mild stroke.

BucEyedPea
11-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Actually, yes it does. The term "race" means nothing other than "group."

Grouped according to what though? Generally when race is used it is referring to genetics/biology for grouping by physical traits to categorize subdivisions of mankind, or include such characteristics. Hispanic still refers to cultural and historical connect to Spain/Hispania. Many of them are white.

I think definition #3 under noun applies to this context. The others #4 and #5 use another context but I've rarely seen the Dutch referred to as a race. That seems to be used metaphorically, like "human race." I've always used it in an anthro context because that's where I first studied it.

However, I don't see that its meaning means "group" literally. It's origins stems from the Italian "razza" meaning of obscure origin. Another seems to be from "root" but the context on that page is different.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/race

Anthropology
a.
any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
b.
an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, especially formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
c.
a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.

All races of humans belong to the same species.

Bowser
11-21-2012, 11:10 AM
See, these types of butthurt filled threads usually just show up during the offseason. That means you pissants are doing nothing but completely fucking up my equilibrium.

listopencil
11-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Grouped according to what though?

Yes, that's the problem exactly. In the past this isolation of groups was more pronounced. Physical and cultural differences were obvious. Enough so that those differences were presumed to represent more profound and fundamental differences in humans that simply never existed. Anthropology has shown that any human can absorb any culture. Biology has shown that those physical traits can be passed on genetically in any pairing. Take a look at The Reverend Martin Luther King, JR. Now take a look at Eleanor Roosevelt. They belong to the same "race." Their physical differences are greatly outweighed by their cultural similarities. That's what I mean when I say that the term has no meaning.

BucEyedPea
11-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes, that's the problem exactly. In the past this isolation of groups was more pronounced. Physical and cultural differences were obvious. Enough so that those differences were presumed to represent more profound and fundamental differences in humans that simply never existed. Anthropology has shown that any human can absorb any culture. Biology has shown that those physical traits can be passed on genetically in any pairing. Take a look at The Reverend Martin Luther King, JR. Now take a look at Eleanor Roosevelt. They belong to the same "race." Their physical differences are greatly outweighed by their cultural similarities. That's what I mean when I say that the term has no meaning.

Oh, I thought you meant it meant just "group."

I don't think it has no meaning though. I realize that some make this claim. Yeah, we're all the same species but there are still broad traits from Asians, Blacks and whites. I just think it's been expanded to include more than three races in terms of physical characteristics. Many hispanics share white European physical traits. I think what can be said is that there is no such thing technically as the human race. That's using it metaphorically rather than scientifically.

listopencil
11-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Oh, I thought you meant it meant just "group."

I don't think it has no meaning though. I just think it's been expanded to include more than three races in terms of physical characteristics. I think what can be said is that there is no such thing as technically as the human race. That's using it metaphorically rather than scientifically.

Honestly, I think we need better terms. Ethnicity, nationality, ancestry etc. carry meaning where race does not. The old concept of "race" has been shown to be invalid.

|Zach|
11-21-2012, 02:17 PM
This is fun times.

Phobia
11-21-2012, 09:47 PM
This is fun times.

I'm baffled and disappointed that I hung in there as long as I did. I feel like I'm being trolled for every single one of these things and it's magnified x1000 being in D.C.

go bowe
11-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm baffled and disappointed that I hung in there as long as I did. I feel like I'm being trolled for every single one of these things and it's magnified x1000 being in D.C.

x1000?

it gets worse...

seriously, thanks for your efforts, some people may have benefited from the discussion even if it doesn't seem like it...

come on back anytime!!! :thumb: (ok, that's a joke ;) )

WoodDraw
11-22-2012, 12:07 AM

It's best to look at DC as entertainment and the people as characters.

go bowe
11-22-2012, 12:19 AM
It's best to look at DC as entertainment and the people as characters.

characters?

now there's an understatement! :)

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 02:23 AM
I have reported the OP for inappropriate language also. shame on you, Flopnuts.

BTW, this board has become a fucking joke

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 02:25 AM
FYI Flopnuts, you cant micromanage/moderate a political board. if it bothers you that much ask for this DC board to be removed. these sides will never ever agree on anything.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 02:27 AM

You should recruit more awful mods. that will make it better

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 02:38 AM
How about French people? Can I still make fun of French people?

What about ''Goyum''<---Non Jew..lol..is that a racial slur now too? Flopnuts, please chime in with your opinion on ''goyum''

cosmo20002
11-22-2012, 10:06 AM
What about ''Goyum''<---Non Jew..lol..is that a racial slur now too? Flopnuts, please chime in with your opinion on ''goyum''

Yes, please clear this up. The zero times I've seen it used on here has always made me wonder, and I'm tired of censoring myself if I could be freely using it.

go bowe
11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Yes, please clear this up. The zero times I've seen it used on here has always made me wonder, and I'm tired of censoring myself if I could be freely using it.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

go bowe
11-22-2012, 10:14 AM

our mods do not suck...

lick a little, maybe, but not suck... :harumph:

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 12:36 PM
our mods do not suck...

Lol! The new ones do, old man

go bowe
11-22-2012, 12:46 PM

what's with the old man bullshit?

are you working up to being as much of an ass as shitsprayer or something?

anyway, welcome back, we need more drama and bullshit to keep ourselves entertained...

and happy thanksgiving...

i'm off to much some carpet, er turkey...

J Diddy
11-22-2012, 02:21 PM

Just to be sure that you know, kind sir, every time you post it makes me laugh. Thank you for that.

ROYC75
11-22-2012, 06:13 PM

Damn, a zinger.

Where is Skip when you need him?:evil:

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 08:48 PM
what's with the old man bullshit?

are you working up to being as much of an ass as shitsprayer or something?

anyway, welcome back, we need more drama and bullshit to keep ourselves entertained...

and happy thanksgiving...

i'm off to much some carpet, er turkey...

Wow, butthurt much? JESUS!! I thought you had thicker skin than that?

Happy Thanksgiving, Old Man :)

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Just to be sure that you know, kind sir, every time you post it makes me laugh. Thank you for that.

You are and idiot (just so you know) some things never change

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:19 PM

You should stick to jets boards and talking to your racist pos friend.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:22 PM
You should stick to jets boards and talking to your racist pos friend.

You're going to die a very lonely person. you know that? lolz

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:23 PM
You're going to die a very lonely person. you know that? lolz

Unlikely. I have a large family and a loving spouse. Try again dipshit.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Unlikely. I have a large family and a loving spouse. Try again dipshit.

You're not in Mexico!!!! Wow, are you angry my lil hispanic friend? any Carne asada y tortillas y frijoles negro para Thanksgiving oy?

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:31 PM
You're not in Mexico!!!! Wow, are you angry my lil hispanic friend? any Carne asada y tortillas y frijoles negro para Thanksgiving oy?

Angry? Who is the one dancing on the racist line in an attempt to slam some one? ROFL

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Angry? Who is the one dancing on the racist line in an attempt to slam some one? ROFL

Racist? now typing spanish is racist? lol..crybaby! cry! LMFAO!

You need a plug in your vagina, its leaking.

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:34 PM

I know reading is difficult for you, but I didn't report any of the posts that got people banned.

RNR
11-22-2012, 09:35 PM
I know reading is difficult for you, but I didn't report any of the posts that got people banned.

You are a shitbag is that racist?

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:36 PM

Yea, you're just typing in Spanish :rolleyes: let's just ignore the first sentence you wrote.

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:36 PM

No it isn't bitch.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Yea, you're just typing in Spanish :rolleyes: let's just ignore the first sentence you wrote.

:LOL:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:39 PM

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
11-22-2012, 09:39 PM

The first sentence appears to be nothing more than a factual observation. Forth Worth isn't Mexico anymore, chica.

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:42 PM
The first sentence appears to be nothing more than a factual observation. Forth Worth isn't Mexico anymore, chica.

Ok patty.

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:43 PM

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I find it amusing that you think I'm crying. I don't report posts and I don't run to mods. Try again because at this point you're just embarassing yourself.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:45 PM
I find it amusing that you think I'm crying. I don't report posts and I don't run to mods. Try again because at this point you're just embarassing yourself.

I'm not the one whining about nonsense in a racist slur thread, you are. so if you think thats not crying in your bizzaro world thats cool..lol

BigRedChief
11-22-2012, 09:48 PM
You are a shitbag is that racist?Yes, if your an asshole.

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:49 PM
FYI Flopnuts, you cant micromanage/moderate a political board. if it bothers you that much ask for this DC board to be removed. these sides will never ever agree on anything.

I'm not the one whining about nonsense in a racist slur thread, you are. so if you think thats not crying in your bizzaro world thats cool..lol

ROFL I'm the one whining.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:53 PM
ROFL I'm the one whining.

Yep

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Yes, if your an asshole.

''You're'' not ''your'' :evil:

KC native
11-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Yep

ROFL I guess your intellectual capacity is only slightly larger than shtspryr's.

Bill Parcells
11-22-2012, 09:59 PM
ROFL I guess your intellectual capacity is only slightly larger than shtspryr's.

Your opinion doesn't really matter to me. and it looks like not too many other people care about it either. you know that?

Mr. Kotter
11-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok patty.

Now, now CB ain't patty....he's just patty's corn-holing little buddy.

EDIT: If that's racist/homophonbic these days, I'm too old to know...so I ask Jesus and Flopnuts for forgiveness....just sayin'.

KC native
11-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Your opinion doesn't really matter to me. and it looks like not too many other people care about it either. you know that?

If it doesn't matter then why waste time replying to me? ROFL

BigRedChief
11-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I have reported the OP for inappropriate language also. shame on you, Flopnuts.

BTW, this board has become a fucking jokeI think you started posting again just to get back in posting shape. You need to be in top form to start trashing the quality of this years King of the N00bs nominees.

go bowe
11-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Now, now CB ain't patty....he's just patty's corn-holing little buddy.

EDIT: If that's racist/homophonbic these days, I'm too old to know...so I ask Jesus and Flopnuts for forgiveness....just sayin'.

homo phon bic?

probably not, besides truth is a complete defense for slander... ( :p yes you cb :p )

J Diddy
11-22-2012, 10:40 PM
You are and idiot (just so you know) some things never change

See! This brought me a grin from ear to ear!

J Diddy
11-22-2012, 10:43 PM

Post Jets blowup anger perhaps?

Bring it on big guy, I'll give you the hug you crave.

RNR
11-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Yes, if your an asshole.

Only to those who deserve it, such as phony people like you~

BigRedChief
11-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Only to those who deserve it, such as phony people like you~You want to start this crap again?:LOL:
http://www.forumspile.com/Care-Stadium.jpg

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 08:08 AM
You want to start this crap again?:LOL:

The new arrowhead?

RNR
11-23-2012, 08:31 AM
You want to start this crap again?:LOL:

Thanks for the chuckle, you respond to me when I was not talking to you. Then you post nobody cares LMAO clearly you do~

patteeu
11-23-2012, 09:13 AM

See phobia, this is what crying wolf looks like.

KC native
11-23-2012, 09:26 AM

See phobia, this is what willful ignorance looks like.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 10:57 AM
See phobia, this is what willful ignorance looks like.

Which do you think is more likely, that Griswald is a racist who thinks hispanics are inferior or that Griswald knows he can make you squeal by making a non-racist reference to your Mexican heritage based on a long history of this type of stuck-pig behavior?

Stinger
11-23-2012, 11:22 AM
seems like a good spot to rvlive an old comedy bit.....

Chevy Chase and Richard Pryor "Word Association"

<iframe src="http://www.funnyordie.com/embed/f02d0b8cca" width="640" height="533" frameborder="0"></iframe><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:640px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f02d0b8cca/word-association-from-nino" title="'from NiNo">Word Association</a> - watch more <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/" title="on Funny or Die">funny videos</a> <iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?app_id=138711277798&amp;href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.funnyordie.com%2Fvideos%2Ff02d0b8cca%2Fword-association-from-nino&amp;send=false&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=150&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:90px; height:21px; vertical-align:middle;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
</div>

Phobia
11-23-2012, 12:45 PM

Unfortunately for you, my perception tells me that you are the one who sucks the penis. Bummer.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Unfortunately for you, my perception tells me that you are the one who sucks the penis. Bummer.

I must have gotten lucky and made it through your fake ignore with that one.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I have the displeasure of watching the Iowa/Nebraska game at the moment. Any distraction is more than welcome. Please respond again quickly.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I have the displeasure of watching the Iowa/Nebraska game at the moment. Any distraction is more than welcome. Please respond again quickly.

What do you want to talk about?

BucEyedPea
11-23-2012, 12:58 PM
How 'bout the upcoming FSU versus UF game?

Dave Lane
11-23-2012, 12:59 PM
I admitted I made a mistake with it between government & private, I never said anything about being an idiot. That's just you trying to glorify your satisfaction.

I mentioned you have this, what appears of a personal vendetta because of a old football post years ago. Your actions towards me have been consistent ever since. Prove me wrong Zach !

Again, I ask you to stand up and be a man!

Dude you are an idiot. Seriously why can't you just admit what everyone else can see. I think people would back way off if you just came at us clean.

I say this as a public service to try to help your experience on the board.

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2012, 12:59 PM

Expect some snappy comeback about you being an alcoholic...since you've discussed adult beverages on here, and have posted under the influence a few times. He's been trying to get me into AA for a couple of years now. I think it's just another of his passive-aggressive tendencies of moral superiority--goes well with his sense of superiority in all things, don't you think?

Phobia
11-23-2012, 01:03 PM
I probably do need somebody to do an intervention.

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2012, 01:08 PM
I probably do need somebody to do an intervention.

Eh...I dounbt Pink would put up with you for too long, if that were really true. I think I'll have an extra 1 or 2 tonight in your honor though. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, dude.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Eh...I dounbt Pink would put up with you for too long, if that were really true. I think I'll have an extra 1 or 2 tonight in your honor though. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, dude.

Heh. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since the Chiefs game last Sunday but I drank enough then that I had somebody else drive me home.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 01:14 PM

Better have paramedics on hand ready for a case of alcohol poisoning if you're going to push it to the limit.

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Better have paramedics on hand ready for a case of alcohol poisoning if you're going to push it to the limit.

Thanks for you kind thoughts, sir. Who says conservatives don't have a heart.... LMAO

BigRedChief
11-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the chuckle, you respond to me when I was not talking to you.
WTF are you talking about. You directly addressed me.. "such as phony people like you". I was making a joke, you decided to insult. I am not going to tolerate you following me around and calling me names and hurling insults just to call names and hurl insults. This is your last warning to back off.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by BigRedChief http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9143248#post9143248)
Yes, if your an asshole.
</td></tr></tbody></table> Only to those who deserve it, such as phony people like you~

LiveSteam
11-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh my. BRC calls someone an asshole. Then goes & gets his fancy pants on.

:popcorn:

BigRedChief
11-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh my. BRC calls someone an asshole. Then goes & gets his fancy pants on.

:popcorn:Dick, its taken out of context. Go read the thread. The question was who would be offended by calling them a shitbag? I made a joke and said an asshole. Not directed at anyone.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 03:35 PM

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Do the right thing, and check on that hooker you beat the shit out of that night. She has a family too, ya know...

Dave Lane
11-23-2012, 05:14 PM
our mods do not suck...

I'm telling ya that damned Floppy is such a tease LMAO

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Do the right thing, and check on that hooker you beat the shit out of that night. She has a family too, ya know...

Its ok dude, I think you're a nice guy, just an awful (god awful mod). its a thankless job that you're not doing very well at.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Dick, its taken out of context. Go read the thread. The question was who would be offended by calling them a shitbag? I made a joke and said an asshole. Not directed at anyone.

Is ''Dick'' a racial slur for a ''penis''.

Mods, please chime in on another fascinating subject.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Its ok dude, I think you're a nice guy, just an awful (god awful mod). its a thankless job that you're not doing very well at.

I agree. If he was better at it, you'd already be subject to some major mod abuse solely on the principle of being a prick.

RNR
11-23-2012, 05:36 PM
WTF are you talking about. You directly addressed me.. "such as phony people like you". I was making a joke, you decided to insult. I am not going to tolerate you following me around and calling me names and hurling insults just to call names and hurl insults. This is your last warning to back off.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by BigRedChief http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=9143248#post9143248)
Yes, if your an asshole.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Look you shape shift phony mother****er this all started when YOU responded to a post from me to another poster. **** you phony shitbag...ok I admit I am having fun ****ing with a clown who said nobody cares. CLEARLY YOU DO LMAO

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 05:36 PM
I agree. If he was better at it, you'd already be subject to some major mod abuse solely on the principle of being a prick.

Being a prick in what way? he started the thread, not me. stop whining.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 05:37 PM

Your outrage was shadowed by the sheer stupidity of your statement.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Your outrage was shadowed by the sheer stupidity of your statement.

You're pretty dumb

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Being a prick in what way? he started the thread, not me. stop whining.

There was a legitimate problem and he stepped in. That's what mods are supposed to do for the good of the board. Just because you have a preference for chaos doesn't mean it's the right thing.

Starters I'm not whining. Not even really defending Flop, because he can do that himself. I'm messing with a dumb Jets fan on a Chiefs board.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 05:41 PM
You're pretty dumb

OOOOh.

Burn!!!
What to do, what to do?

Oh. I have it.

I know you are but what am I?

Rams Fan
11-23-2012, 05:51 PM

I am Dick, AKA Richard.

Some friends call me that.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM

If anyone felt that way besides you, and maybe Pat, I may consider stepping down. Forgive me if I disregard the opinion of a Jets fan that used to be the coolest rival fan on this board, but somehow turned into an insufferable prick. What happened anyway? Lose your job? Catch your wife fucking a black man? I don't get it dude. Really. None of us do. We've talked about it. That's how much we used to like you...

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
If anyone felt that way besides you, and maybe Pat, I may consider stepping down. Forgive me if I disregard the opinion of a Jets fan that used to be the coolest rival fan on this board, but somehow turned into an insufferable prick. What happened anyway? Lose your job? Catch your wife ****ing a black man? I don't get it dude. Really. None of us do. We've talked about it. That's how much we used to like you...

See? this is why you are an awful Mod. you have thin skin and are taking it personally. you cant moderate a political board, you cant. keep trying, and I will continue to watch you fail.

And dude, Ive never been banned from this site. its too bad you cant say the same thing. this isnt personal, you astarted the thread. if you dont want to hear the truth ignore the forum.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 06:03 PM
See? this is why you are an awful Mod. you have thin skin and are taking it personally. you cant moderate a political board, you cant. keep trying, and I will continue to watch you fail.

And dude, Ive never been banned from this site. its too bad you cant say the same thing. this isnt personal, you astarted the thread. if you dont want to hear the truth ignore the forum.

It was an honest question. Seriously. You're not even the first person in this thread to say something negative to me about my moderation. I can handle it. Really. You always come to this card, but you're mistaken in thinking I have thin skin. I can't be trolled on the internet, and I don't let my emotions take over contrary to what you may believe. Your buddy SHTSPRYR being back here after I promised to ban every one of his mults should tell you that.

The fact is, you've changed. Like it or not, maybe you're the one having a hard time hearing the truth. I wasn't lying. There have been conversations about your change in demeanor, and attitude. What's wrong bro? You need a hug?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 06:06 PM
And I'm not big on justifying my decisions, or actions, but as a show of good faith in regards to me telling you that we always liked you, I don't moderate this board outside of racism. I don't really care if you don't think something is racist that I, and the rest of the mod team do. The fact is, I don't take action without consulting other mods on this site because I concede I was raised amongst tree huggers in the Pacific NW. Racism is the only thing on this board that I have ever tried to "moderate". And if you think it's not a reality, well, I don't know what to tell you. Other than you're either an idiot, or probably a little racist yourself. Which frankly, I could give a fuck less if you are or aren't. Just try and refrain from saying the shit you already deleted in this thread because you had a meltdown, threw a temper tantrum, and displayed some thin skin. 'Preciate ya.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:10 PM
It was an honest question. Seriously. You're not even the first person in this thread to say something negative to me about my moderation. I can handle it. Really. You always come to this card, but you're mistaken in thinking I have thin skin. I can't be trolled on the internet, and I don't let my emotions take over contrary to what you may believe. Your buddy SHTSPRYR being back here after I promised to ban every one of his mults should tell you that.

The fact is, you've changed. Like it or not, maybe you're the one having a hard time hearing the truth. I wasn't lying. There have been conversations about your change in demeanor, and attitude. What's wrong bro? You need a hug?

I always come to this card? WTF are you talking about? Ive hardly been on here. IDGAF what SHTSPRAYER does, even I said many of times the past two years that the dude has lost his marbles, but hes always mentioned as if hes my life long friend or some shit (Hilarious)

You and Gonzo are the only two new mods butt hurt by my criticism that I know about. Bwana is cool and so is Phobia (even though I admit to abusing Phobia a little..lol)

You need to learn how to moderate dude. making threads like these in a political forum is just asking for a beating.

BTW, I am doing great, thanks for asking! I just miss the way this place used to be

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:12 PM
And I'm not big on justifying my decisions, or actions, but as a show of good faith in regards to me telling you that we always liked you, I don't moderate this board outside of racism. I don't really care if you don't think something is racist that I, and the rest of the mod team do. The fact is, I don't take action without consulting other mods on this site because I concede I was raised amongst tree huggers in the Pacific NW. Racism is the only thing on this board that I have ever tried to "moderate". And if you think it's not a reality, well, I don't know what to tell you. Other than you're either an idiot, or probably a little racist yourself. Which frankly, I could give a **** less if you are or aren't. Just try and refrain from saying the shit you already deleted in this thread because you had a meltdown, threw a temper tantrum, and displayed some thin skin. 'Preciate ya.

Meltdown? really? you sound mad bro, you need a hug?

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 06:14 PM
I always come to this card? WTF are you talking about? Ive hardly been on here. IDGAF what SHTSPRAYER does, even I said many of times the past two years that the dude has lost his marbles, but hes always mentioned as if hes my life long friend or some shit (Hilarious)

You and Gonzo are the only two new mods butt hurt by my criticism that I know about. Bwana is cool and so is Phobia (even though I admit to abusing Phobia a little..lol)

You need to learn how to moderate dude. making threads like these in a political forum is just asking for a beating.

BTW, I am doing great, thanks for asking! I just miss the way this place used to be

Lol, you thinking that you abuse anyone is pretty funny.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 06:15 PM

Oh, well good. Glad to hear everything is going well. Yeah, I don't care about your criticism, if I think you have something valuable to add, I'll be happy to store it away in my mod brain. Racism is NOT acceptable. That's all anything I've ever done in this forum has come down too, and if you think racism isn't evident in some of the posts in this forum you're blind, dumb, or racist as I said before.

Thanks for your input. Hope things get back to the way they were soon so everyone will have rainbows and unicorns coming out of their asses. Because DC was always about that before I became a mod.

P.S - More black and hispanic people post in this forum now since I'm here to white knight them. (That was kind of racist)

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Meltdown? really? you sound mad bro, you need a hug?

Dude. I saw your deleted post. And I didn't ban you. I knew it was just a temper tantrum. It's all good.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh, well good. Glad to hear everything is going well. Yeah, I don't care about your criticism, if I think you have something valuable to add, I'll be happy to store it away in my mod brain. Racism is NOT acceptable. That's all anything I've ever done in this forum has come down too, and if you think racism isn't evident in some of the posts in this forum you're blind, dumb, or racist as I said before.

Thanks for your input. Hope things get back to the way they were soon so everyone will have rainbows and unicorns coming out of their asses. Because DC was always about that before I became a mod.

P.S - More black and hispanic people post in this forum now since I'm here to white knight them. (That was kind of racist)

So is this going to be renamed the low income forum now? lol just kidding! :evil:

I haven't been reading DC lately so I dont know whats been going on. but I was drawn \to this thread.

I love you Flopnuts! come here and give Griswald a big hug!

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Dude. I saw your deleted post. And I didn't ban you. I knew it was just a temper tantrum. It's all good.

I was asked in a pm to remove it by a very cool mod ;) see where I'm going with this? what youre doing should be commended. its how youre going about it that I disagree with.

And I didnt have a temper tantrum, I was testing the waters.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 06:27 PM
So is this going to be renamed the low income forum now? lol just kidding! :evil:

I haven't been reading DC lately so I dont know whats been going on. but I was drawn \to this thread.

I love you Flopnuts! come here and give Griswald a big hug!

*Hugs Really, I'm not mad. I've always liked you bro. I can take some criticism. No. Big. Deal. I know damned well I can't please all of the people all of the time.

I was asked in a pm to remove it by a very cool mod ;) see where I'm going with this? what youre doing should be commended. its how youre going about it that I disagree with.

And I didnt have a temper tantrum, I was testing the waters.

Well, I can concede that you have a point here. Maybe it came across as challenging, authoritative, and a dick move. I'll have to consider that the next time I decide to try and take some kind of action. Because it's not my intent.

I know this forum is all about fuck you's, die in a fire, and shove an AIDS infested nail in your asshole, but I think a very firm line needs to be drawn in the sand regarding slurs, and racist diatribe towards folks who are a different ethnicity. That's it, that's all. Otherwise, I guaranfuckingtee you I am the most lenient mod (outside of maybe DaFace) of anyone when it comes to bans, particularly permabans. I just don't believe in it. Different characters is what gives this place the dynamic it has. And it's a fuck ton less entertaining without some trolls, dumbasses, and hillbilly rednecks to laugh at along the way. Diversity is what makes this place special. Well, diversity and the ability to come as you are...

I'll take your word on the testing of the waters. I was going to ban you, I planned on banning you, but I thought better of it, talked to the mods, and Bwana contacted you and found a resolution. Works for me! :thumb: That's how I usually do it.

LiveSteam
11-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Dick, its taken out of context. Go read the thread. The question was who would be offended by calling them a shitbag? I made a joke and said an asshole. Not directed at anyone.

JFC! Which is it, a dick or a bitch? You & Kc native work out the details .Then get back to me.

KC native
11-23-2012, 06:44 PM
JFC! Which is it, a dick or a bitch? You & Kc native work out the details .Then get back to me.

I had nothing to do with it. Sit down and shut up bitch.

listopencil
11-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Shitbag is racist now? What the fuck?

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Shitbag is racist now? What the ****?

I would say that Chiefsplanet now reminds me of a ship a drift in a sea of feces.

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 06:54 PM
I haven't been reading DC lately so I dont know whats been going on.

Yet here you are running your mouth.

I wonder what other kind of low life scum you associate with that you can bring along? We really liked the way this place used to be as well! Ya know...before you and people you associate with were here. The mentally unhinged ones.

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Besides this place has been a joy lately. Watching that bullshit conservative media bubble get popped leaving some users around here have to deal with the reality of the last election has been hilarity.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Yet here you are running your mouth.

I wonder what other kind of low life scum you associate with that you can bring along? We really liked the way this place used to be as well! Ya know...before you and people you associate with were here. The mentally unhinged ones.
I like running my mouth, fatso. did you pound down the turkey yesterday lard bucket?

How am I associated with you know who? a guy I said lost his marbles two years ago? I havent even been around.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 07:01 PM
You would think with Zachs self proclaimed financial prowess he would take some pride in the way he looks. you should be a shamed of yourself to be so fat and outta shape at your age. I mean really. all you do is take pictures. you must have time for the gym. or does gym time interfere with you gorging yourself?

|Zach|
11-23-2012, 07:03 PM
You would think with Zachs self proclaimed financial prowess he would take some pride in the way he looks. you should be a shamed of yourself to be so fat and outta shape at your age. I mean really. all you do is take pictures. you must have time for the gym. or does gym time interfere with you gorging yourself?

Here you go...running around talking about things you simply don't know anything about.

Rams Fan
11-23-2012, 07:05 PM

Taking photos can be an exercise in it self with the walking. It takes time to get the perfect shot.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Here you go...running around talking about things you simply don't know anything about.

Right, just like you did.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Taking photos can be an exercise in it self with the walking. It takes time to get the perfect shot.

Hes a heffer dude, you ever see a picture of Zach? ROFL

RNR
11-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Look you shape shift phony mother****er this all started when YOU responded to a post from me to another poster. **** you phony shitbag...ok I admit I am having fun ****ing with a clown who said nobody cares. CLEARLY YOU DO LMAO

Just in case you thought I did not take your "last warning threat" serious LMAO it was a threat right? Unlike some posters I welcome the "threat" and will take it as far as you wish you ****ing ****. No report here just an open invitation~

Phobia
11-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Hes a heffer dude, you ever see a picture of Zach? ROFL

He's not a heifer. He's more like a bowling ball. Plus his beard adds about 30 lbs. If he were a foot taller and shaved the beard, he would look pretty svelte.

NewChief
11-23-2012, 07:44 PM
When did D112WD40 become such an asshole? Obama butt hurt+hurricane+dirty toss salad Sanchez=unhappy Griselda?

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
I would say that Chiefsplanet now reminds me of a ship a drift in a sea of feces.

:clap:

Phobia
11-23-2012, 07:46 PM
When did D112WD40 become such an asshole? Obama butt hurt+hurricane+dirty toss salad Sanchez=unhappy Griselda?

Probably when Herm got fired. He used to feel sorry for us prior to that.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 07:47 PM

So let me get this straight.

I'm dumb.
Zach's fat.
Flopnuts sucks as a mod.
Phobia is fat and poor and old.

Is that all?

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm no fan of the |douche| and I have always liked floppy and d2112, but this whole round about has a weird vibe to it. Oh shit, how did I end up in DC? I nearly never come over to this side of the sewer.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 07:50 PM
So let me get this straight.

I'm dumb.
Zach's fat.
Flopnuts sucks as a mod.

Is that all?

I am fat and poor and old.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 07:52 PM
I am fat and poor and old.

Sorry. I will edit my previous post to reflect this new information.

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Sorry. I will edit my previous post to reflect this new information.

If you weren't so dumb you wouldn't have missed that point to begin with, you teh dumb :racial slur:

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 07:57 PM
can we get a smilie of a bag of pooh and the code for it be :racial slur:?

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 08:01 PM
If you weren't so dumb you wouldn't have missed that point to begin with, you teh dumb :racial slur:
I. Don't. know. what. you. mean!!

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
I. Don't. know. what. you. mean!!

sorry

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM

Speaking of changing, I remember when a guy named Mr. Flopnuts was campaigning to become a mod on a platform of minimalist moderation in the ChiefsPlanet tradition. Now, you're one of the more activist mods we have and apparently you've decided to apply your wisdom to the previously lightly moderated DC. You're not the guy you claimed to be. You're a guy who's imposing his own view of morality on the board, thinking that you're making it better when really you're just making it a little more like every other moderated board on the internet. We were fine the way we were when it took explicit racism, the most egregious racial slurs, wildly out-of-control spamming or posting porn to get kicked.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Speaking of changing, I remember when a guy named Mr. Flopnuts was campaigning to become a mod on a platform of minimalist moderation in the ChiefsPlanet tradition. Now, you're one of the more activist mods we have and apparently you've decided to apply your wisdom to the previously lightly moderated DC. You're not the guy you claimed to be. You're a guy who's imposing his own view of morality on the board, thinking that you're making it better when really you're just making it a little more like every other moderated board on the internet. We were fine the way we were when it took explicit racism, the most egregious racial slurs, wildly out-of-control spamming or posting porn to get kicked.

LMAO.
Campaigning? Weren't no election.

I'm going to help you out. First, get Monica. Second, impeach.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM

Oh, bullshit.

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Floppynuts needs a name change to FloppyObama.....

:Poke:

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:10 PM
...but I think a very firm line needs to be drawn in the sand regarding slurs, and racist diatribe towards folks who are a different ethnicity....

That's a patronizing form of racism. I don't think you should be banned for it, but that's a fact. What, in your mind, makes ethnic minorities so much less capable of dealing with insults than women, gays or for that matter, white males?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
That's a patronizing form of racism. I don't think you should be banned for it, but that's a fact. What, in your mind, makes ethnic minorities so much less capable of dealing with insults than women, gays or for that matter, white males?

Not doing it. Feel free to put in an application for my job.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh, bullshit.

Convincing rebuttal, Mr. Flopnuts,... if that's who you really are anymore.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Not doing it. Feel free to put in an application for my job.

I've never wanted to be a mod and I still don't. But if you can convince the board management to do it, I'll step up and replace you.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Convincing rebuttal, Mr. Flopnuts,... if that's who you really are anymore.

LMAO Why are you even trying that elementary bullshit reverse psychology anymore?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I've never wanted to be a mod and I still don't. But if you can convince the board management to do it, I'll step up and replace you.

ROFL They're reading. I can assure you...

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM

Ahhhhh

So it's penis envy.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
LMAO.
Campaigning? Weren't no election.

I'm going to help you out. First, get Monica. Second, impeach.

Yes, campaigning. There was a non-binding poll of the community. Sorry you missed it.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Ahhhhh

So it's penis envy.

LMAO You can have it Pat.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:17 PM
LMAO Why are you even trying that elementary bullshit reverse psychology anymore?

Because I like to serve my sincere criticism with a little lighthearted humor when possible. :)

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:18 PM
ROFL They're reading. I can assure you...

OK, have them let me know when I should pick up my moderator uniform and keys.

Bill Parcells
11-23-2012, 08:19 PM
OK, have them let me know when I should pick up my moderator uniform and keys.

You will be getting a full rectal inspection before entering the sacred mod forum. its a hazing type thing. Zach told me about it. he said he actually liked it, but I defer.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM

Actually, you'll be getting an entirely new board. Do you like VikingsPlanet or LionsPlanet better?

J Diddy
Yes, campaigning. There was a non-binding poll of the community. Sorry you missed it.

Bet Rove was pissed.

crazycoffey
can we get a smilie of a bag of pooh and the code for it be :racial slur:?

like this! A flaming shitbag!

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Actually, you'll be getting an entirely new board. Do you like VikingsPlanet or LionsPlanet better?
What about an entire league. Femalehockeyplayers.com?

crazycoffey
11-23-2012, 08:23 PM

SandVaginaPlanet?

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:24 PM

There you go, reading my posts again. Fascinating.

ClevelandBronco
11-23-2012, 08:29 PM
If anyone felt that way besides you, and maybe Pat, I may consider stepping down. Forgive me if I disregard the opinion of a Jets fan that used to be the coolest rival fan on this board, but somehow turned into an insufferable prick. What happened anyway? Lose your job? Catch your wife ****ing a black man? I don't get it dude. Really. None of us do. We've talked about it. That's how much we used to like you...

Step down.

patteeu
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Don't make us fly a banner over ChiefsPlanet, Mr. Flopnuts. :Poke:

Phobia
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
There you go, reading my posts again. Fascinating.

I do read some of your stuff when you're not trolling mods. Some of it is interesting.

KC native
11-23-2012, 09:43 PM
You will be getting a full rectal inspection before entering the sacred mod forum. its a hazing type thing. Zach told me about it. he said he actually liked it, but I defer.

Funny how the first thing out of your guys' mouth is always something about buttsecs or penis. Closet case much?

stevieray
11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
"catch your wife fucking a black man?"

damn, that's pretty racist.

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
"catch your wife ****ing a black man?"

not necessarily, it could be envy...

i mean after all, his name is flopNUTS, not flopdick...

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM
"catch your wife ****ing a black man?"

Not so much. He stated that as a question as to why he would have a problem with Flopnuts standing up for minorities in here.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I do read some of your stuff when you're not trolling mods. Some of it is interesting.

lol, when?

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:04 PM
not necessarily, it could be envy...

i mean after all, his name is flopNUTS, not flopdick...

whiteflopnuts...because, you know, it's so important.

btw, happy belated turkey day!

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Funny how the first thing out of your guys' mouth is always something about buttsecs or penis. Closet case much?

why do people always assume references to homoerotic images means they are closet gays?

maybe they just don't like gays and are trying to say something particularly pejorative to you?

maybe they just don't like your avatar...

or they could be raging queens in drag...

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Not so much. He stated that as a question as to why he would have a problem with Flopnuts standing up for minorities in here.

ya, so much, because the color of the skin makes it soooooo much worse.

:rolleyes:

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
ya, so much, because the color of the skin makes it soooooo much worse.

Um if a black guy fucked your wife and it made you mad at black guys because of it, it would be relevant.

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
kotter, you got something you want to say?

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:13 PM
why do people always assume references to homoerotic images means they are closet gays?

maybe they just don't like gays and are trying to say something particularly pejorative to you?

Damn, you high?

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Um if a black guy ****ed your wife and it made you mad at black guys because of it, it would be relevant.

no, it's projection.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:16 PM
no, it's projection.

perhaps, but not any more racist then me saying I hate guys named Steve because a guy named Steve took my mama out and treated her like shit

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:18 PM
perhaps, but not any more racist then me saying I hate guys named Steve because a guy named Steve took my mama out and treated her like shit

that's stupid too.

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:30 PM
that's stupid too.

Kind of. I meant to say sexist than racist. Point being, if you're fighting a movement from veiled racism to one without, it is natural to ask why. Flop did so in an accusatory fashion, which I can't really blame him for because Douchey Mcjetts came full on swinging, but he probably should have asked him why he had such a problem with this? Afterwards, I'm sure dickface would've still posted the same bullshit but at least flop would have done his due diligence.

That was my original thought. However, I've amended that. These guys are doing what they think is right. Some of these posts are way out of line, agree or disagree. They are not cashiers at McDonalds, they are doing the community a service. For that they get called out, bashed, and harassed repeatedly in public and it is silly to think that they should just take it. Not a fucker here in the same situation would.

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
whiteflopnuts...because, you know, it's so important.

btw, happy belated turkey day!

i couldn't tell you what color flop's nuts are because i haven't seen them (thank god)...

unfortunately, it is still important, deeply ingrained racism continues to manifest itself in society and politics...

it's gotten a lot better, and it will be pretty much history once my generation is dead and gone...

but i have to confess i still laugh at racist jokes if they are funny enough, i can't help myself...

i was raised during the civil rights era and segregation was still the law in much of the south and racial discrimination prevailed in the north...

so i heard all the jokes and derogatory comments about blacks as a very young man and some of that humor still dwells deep within me, as do other racist sentiments...

i try not to let such things get in the way of how i live my life but i'd only be fooling myself if i said i am not a racist at some level...

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Kind of. I meant to say sexist than racist. Point being, if you're fighting a movement from veiled racism to one without, it is natural to ask why. Flop did so in an accusatory fashion, which I can't really blame him for because Douchey Mcjetts came full on swinging, but he probably should have asked him why he had such a problem with this? Afterwards, I'm sure dickface would've still posted the same bullshit but at least flop would have done his due diligence.

That was my original thought. However, I've amended that. These guys are doing what they think is right. Some of these posts are way out of line, agree or disagree. They are not cashiers at McDonalds, they are doing the community a service. For that they get called out, bashed, and harassed repeatedly in public and it is silly to think that they should just take it. Not a ****er here in the same situation would.
no excuse...everybody here gets bashed..pretending it should be different for certain people soley based on whether they are white or black IS still racist.

it's like turning your head and allowing a derogatory slur to stay mainstream...cause in the end it's still derogatory and it's still a slur, and still paints people in a bad light.

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Damn, you high?

why yes, thank you... :bong:

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM

oh shit! she told you about that?

stevieray
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
unfortunately, it is still important, deeply ingrained racism continues to manifest itself in society and politics...

it's gotten a lot better, and it will be pretty much history once my generation is dead and gone...

ya, ingrained on both sides..and it won't disappear, it just won't be as prevelant.

and that's a good thing.

go bowe
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM

That was my original thought. However, I've amended that. These guys are doing what they think is right. Some of these posts are way out of line, agree or disagree. They are not cashiers at McDonalds, they are doing the community a service. For that they get called out, bashed, and harassed repeatedly in public and it is silly to think that they should just take it. Not a ****er here in the same situation would.

this...

i miss logical... :huh:

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:49 PM
no excuse...everybody here gets bashed..pretending it should be different for certain people soley based on whether they are white or black IS still racist.

it's like turning your head and allowing a derogatory slur to stay mainstream...cause in the end it's still derogatory and it's still a slur, and still paints people in a bad light.

I can agree with that. Not good policy. However, answer me this please. Was it not Flopnut's intention to state that D-bag's disagreement over race stemmed from a perceived wrongdoing by one of that race?

J Diddy
11-23-2012, 10:50 PM
this...

i miss logical... :huh:

I'm with you there. I shall lift this beer I'm drinking high in honor of the man.

KC native
11-23-2012, 10:57 PM

It's the frequency with which they refer to homoerotic themes/ideas.

Phobia
11-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I reference homosectuals all the time. But I only like women and the prettiest of men.

J Diddy
11-24-2012, 12:37 AM
I reference homosectuals all the time. But I only like women and the prettiest of men.

I find that scary considering my last name.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 04:44 AM
Step down.

Suck on a turd. A BIG, BLACK, THICK, HAIRY, TURD!

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Suck on a turd. A BIG, BLACK, THICK, HAIRY, TURD!

I will thank you to leave Michelle Obama out of this discussion.

LiveSteam
11-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I will thank you to leave Michelle Obama out of this discussion.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

3rd&48ers
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Besides this place has been a joy lately. Watching that bullshit conservative media bubble get popped leaving some users around here have to deal with the reality of the last election has been hilarity.

Shut the Fuck up Bubble Boy

go bowe
11-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Shut the **** up Bubble Boy

reported...

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 02:23 PM
that's stupid too.

He is stoopid, Stevie ;)

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Shut the **** up Bubble Boy

Did that hit a little close to home for you? You were one of the people stupid enough to think that military voters article wasn't a parody.

Poor guy...believing everything that goes in one ear and out the other.

RNR
11-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Did that hit a little close to home for you? You were one of the people stupid enough to think that military voters article wasn't a parody.

You are a white photographer...yeah I said it!!! Uh don't taze me flop :(

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 03:10 PM

Hay fat ass. why dont you try and make something of yourself first? you are an outta shape 28 something loser trying to cope with reality ;)

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Hay fat ass. why dont you try and make something of yourself first? you are an outta shape 28 something loser trying to cope with reality ;)

You're just grasping at straws at this point. Why don't you go hang out with BEP...she is great at creating her own alternate realities.

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Hay fat ass.

You're just grasping at straws...

Can we get a rimshot here?

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Can we get a rimshot here?

LMAO

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
You're just grasping at straws at this point. Why don't you go hang out with BEP...she is great at creating her own alternate realities.

I'll tell you what. Phobia is a friend of mine on facebook and knows what I look like. I would love to hear you talk that shit to my face without pooing in your pants. deal?

La literatura
11-24-2012, 03:56 PM
I'll tell you what. Phobia is a friend of mine on facebook and knows what I look like. I would love to hear you talk that shit to my face without pooing in your pants. deal?

OOOOOOOOOH BOY

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM

Come to Kansas City anytime. You feeling threatened on a message board is precious though. I just want to pat you on the head right now.

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
OOOOOOOOOH BOY

Yup. Talk talk talk talk talk.

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Come to Kansas City anytime. You feeling threatened on a message board is precious though. I just want to pat you on the head right now.

Threatened? rotflmfao! I am just saying you would poo in your pants ;) do you feel threatened by shitting in your pants?

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Poor Zach ROFL

|Zach|
11-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Threatened? rotflmfao! I am just saying you would poo in your pants ;) do you feel threatened by shitting in your pants?

I am getting out and about but will let you play keyboard tough guy tonight like you intimidate anyone. Enjoy!

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I am getting out and about but will let you play keyboard tough guy tonight like you intimidate anyone. Enjoy!

I never threatened you, ever. I just said you would shit in your pantys. really.

LiveSteam
11-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Bitches please! Before I have to?

Brock
11-24-2012, 05:17 PM

Gay.

J Diddy
11-24-2012, 05:58 PM

LMAO.

What does your physical size have to do with anything, penis breath?

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Gay.

Are you a fudge packer?

Brock
11-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Are you a fudge packer?

Phobia knows what you look like, we're all shaking in our boots.

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Phobia knows what you look like, we're all shaking in our boots.

I asked you a question. are you a fudge packer?

Brock
11-24-2012, 07:04 PM
I asked you a question. are you a fudge packer?

Does your dad glue a vienna sausage to his belly so you and shitsprayer don't fight over daddy?

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Does your dad glue a vienna sausage to his belly so you and shitsprayer don't fight over daddy?

Awe, poor Brock is Butthurt. :) awesome

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 07:12 PM
kotter, you got something you want to say?

no excuse...everybody here gets bashed..pretending it should be different for certain people soley based on whether they are white or black IS still racist.<O:p></O:p>

ya, ingrained on both sides..and it won't disappear, it just won't be as prevelant.<O:p></O:p>
and that's a good thing.<O:p</O:p

Well, since you asked Sir Stevie...yeah, I have something to say....

Yeah, everyone gets bashed. Except black, white, and racial stereotypes aren't the only folks enduring "bashing." Derogatory slurs based on income, choice of profession, or station in life...are often still derogatory, demeaning, and insulting, regardless of political context; turning a blind eye to partisan schills who demagogue and demonize police, firemen, and other public servants, allows it to remain 'acceptable.' If it's acceptable, then...well, those bitches deserve the derision. They own it, and all. Yeah, you can HIDE behind...."well, but our teachers and police are good people!" empty endorsements--yet given the political context, it's still a slur, and it paints admirable Americans in a very bad light.

Unfortunately, it IS DEEPLY INGRAINED on the GOP side of the argument; this particular issue of "public servants" and their "worth" has disappeared on the the Dem side of the argument...because, well, as modestly compensated public servants with good educations, they seem deserving of "living wages" and all, YET the GOP sees us as ALL that is evil--all that is deserving of derision, and that is a GOOD thing....in their twisted minds. Especially, because...by God, they are paid, PAID...I say again, by the "taxpayers!!!" And the Tax-payers have final say over everything!~ Amen, and amen.

What the heck, as long as it's a good thing for Dittoheads, well...that ought to be damn GOOD for America too! You are a good American, stevie. Keep fightin' the good fight, and all....Dittos to Rush too.

Brock
11-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Awe, poor Brock is Butthurt. :) awesome

"Careful, Phobia knows what I look like, we're friends on facebook"

LMAO

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM
i don't know why but griswald reminds me of frankie...

maybe it's the declaration of victory without having achieved even a draw...

frankie goes away afterwards...

is there hope for the same with you? :shrug:

Bill Parcells
"Careful, Phobia knows what I look like, we're friends on facebook"

LMAO

And you ''may'' deficate yourself. thats the hilarious part :)

Bill Parcells

LOL! Thanks alot

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:15 PM
<O:p</O:p

Well, since you asked Sir Stevie...yeah, I have something to say....

Yeah, everyone gets bashed. Except black, white, and racial stereotypes aren't the only folks enduring "bashing." Derogatory slurs based on income, choice of profession, or station in life...are often still derogatory, demeaning, and insulting, regardless of political context; turning a blind eye to partisan schills who demagogue and demonize police, firemen, and other public servants, allows it to remain 'acceptable.' If it's acceptable, then...well, those bitches deserve the derision. They own it, and all. Yeah, you can HIDE behind...."well, but our teachers and police are good people!" empty endorsements--yet given the political context, it's still a slur, and it paints admirable Americans in a very bad light.

Unfortunately, it IS DEEPLY INGRAINED on the GOP side of the argument; this particular issue of "public servants" and their "worth" has disappeared on the the Dem side of the argument...because, well, as modestly compensated public servants with good educations, they seem deserving of "living wages" and all, YET the GOP sees us as ALL that is evil--all that is deserving of derision, and that is a GOOD thing....in their twisted minds.

What the heck, as long as it's a good thing for Dittoheads, well...that ought to be damn GOOD for America too! You are a good American, stevie. Keep fightin' the good fight, and all....Dittos to Rush too.

aw, poor kotter is butthurt /griswald

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 07:17 PM

You forgot the e after awe

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:19 PM
You forgot the e after awe

awee?

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 07:20 PM
awee?

No, you typed ''aw'' and I meant ''awe''

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM

Me? Butthurt? Nah...D112/Griswald, not only homophobic, but closeted VP racist type....well, yeah from what I've seen. Though, FWIW he's tried to hide it well. Deserving of some kudos there....regardless.

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Me? Butthurt? Nah...D112/Griswald, not only homophobic, but closeted VP racist type....well, yeah from what I've seen. Though, FWIW he's tried to hide it well. Deserving of some kudos there....regardless.

vice-president?

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 07:37 PM
vice-president? :banghead:

No, vailpass redneck type....NTTAWWT on this website. Unless, Floppnutts is the moderator...of course.

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:37 PM
No, you typed ''aw'' and I meant ''awe''

no, you typed e after awe...

awee...

plus doesn't awe mean something different than aw?

awl y'all come back, heah? :bong:

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:40 PM
::banghead:

No vailpass redneck type....

i know, i was just kidding...

i'm high as fuck and getting ready to go to my sons' house to have t-day with them (they both work 2d shift)...

i've been working on a bottle of dark rum all afternoon so i don't think i'll be driving (which means i can drink even more!)...

whatcha drinking tonight?

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:41 PM
:banghead:

No vailpass redneck type....NTTAWWT on this website. Unless, Floppnutts is the moderator...of course.

flop is being pretty reasonable, if it were me i'd bring down the ban hammer on every single one of those damned liberals...

oh wait...

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM

This will be dissappointing to many....my 3rd "Mike's Lemonade" cranberry-light even, planning on "bed" soon--long before what my nemesis have have come to expect. Damn them to hell, and all....heh.

:p

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM

This will be dissappointing to many....my 3rd "Mike's Lemonade" cranberry-light even, planning on "bed" soon--long before what my nemesis have have come to expect. Damn them to hell, and all....heh.

:p

nemesis? is that plural?

go bowe
11-24-2012, 07:48 PM
never tried mike's lemonade...

sounds too sweet like a margarita or something...

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 07:51 PM
nemesis? is that plural?

Definitely, yes....especially in my case: patty, CB, mlyon, and so many other of the RWNJ wingtard types....yep, I'm screwed.

never tried mike's lemonade...

sounds too sweet like a margarita or something...

Eh...lighter, less sweet than a real margarita....just a light summer drink, that I choose year-round.

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 07:59 PM

Oh please. Ive seen you called out enough times to know you're a phony. so I take your opinion with a grain of salt, a very small grain of salt. I have seen you humiliated numerous times on this board and it has been hilarious.

patteeu
11-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Eh...lighter, less sweet than a real margarita....just a light summer drink, that I choose year-round.

Don't forget breakfast before school.

patteeu
11-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh please. Ive seen you called out enough times to know you're a phony. so I take your opinion with a grain of salt, a very small grain of salt. I have seen you humiliated numerous times on this board and it has been hilarious.

He doesn't remember most of that if you know what I mean.

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 08:06 PM

You mean his alter ego Lurch and what not that he denied and then recanted? Taco John owned him eleventy billion times to the point of humiliation which is embarrassing enough.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM

Yet, I remember how pathetic your Pre-Presdential election "picks" were....heh. LMAO

;)

You mean his alter ego Lurch and what not that he denied and then recanted? Taco John owned him eleventy billion times to the point of humiliation which is embarrassing enough.

Except that when I agreed with your politics you....would applaud me/give me rep??? Heh... LMAO

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Yet, I remember how pathetic your Pre-Presdential election "picks" were....heh. LMAO

;)

Except that when I agreed with your politics you....would applaud me/give me rep??? Heh... LMAO

Dude, you just called me a racist, no? on what basis? NOW I will call you out for the clown you are.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-24-2012, 08:19 PM
i know, i was just kidding...

i'm high as fuck and getting ready to go to my sons' house to have t-day with them (they both work 2d shift)...

i've been working on a bottle of dark rum all afternoon so i don't think i'll be driving (which means i can drink even more!)...

Johnny Walker Black Label. Yuuuuuuum!

go bowe
11-24-2012, 08:20 PM
*music* clowns, clowns, everywhere clowns...

Bill Parcells
11-24-2012, 08:21 PM

And crickets (Kotter) crickets

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Dude, you just called me a racist, no? on what basis? NOW I will call you out for the clown you are.

Birds of a feather, flock together...in this thread. NTTAWWT....if you belong to the KKK, or similar groups. Really. :shrug:

go bowe
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM

reported... :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

RNR
11-24-2012, 08:28 PM

You rang?

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 08:29 PM

You bitchin' pillow-biting doucher.....what's wrong with the RED Label????

Just what I thought....you anti-Indian/Native American bi-atch. Just sayin'.... ;)

Got to hit 1000 with this future HOF thread and all...

Lurch
11-24-2012, 08:44 PM
You rang?

STFU, lameass Fader-biatch....

"You Rang?"

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 08:49 PM

"You Rang?"

Good to see you around, again....several con-douche Repbulican-RWNJs think you are me, that we are "mults"...imagine that? Heh.

Anyway, glad the election is over. Way over, and THEIR side....lost big-BIG time. Just sayin'.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 08:51 PM
reported... :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

John, john, john....really? A report for something so innocent....and silly? Really?

Just 10 more posts to 1000...and inevitable HOF status, to forever put the cons in their place....during this election cycle. Heh.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2012, 09:14 PM

For the Win...this is very, very true too: for the record, and all... :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla
11-24-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll tell you what. Phobia is a friend of mine on facebook and knows what I look like. I would love to hear you talk that shit to my face without pooing in your pants. deal?ROFL

BigRedChief
11-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Got to hit 1000 with this future HOF thread and all...The Academy would hear nominations but its a DC thread. Most Planeteers haven't seen or heard of the thread.

Phobia
11-24-2012, 11:29 PM

You're a big boy. But, the only ones impressed by that line live in oompa-loompa tan Jersey. Everybody else just thinks it's funny. You used to get all of this message board social game thing. What happened?

|Zach|
11-25-2012, 12:21 AM
You're a big boy. But, the only ones impressed by that line live in oompa-loompa tan Jersey. Everybody else just thinks it's funny. You used to get all of this message board social game thing. What happened?

Well that backfired.

Bill Parcells
11-25-2012, 02:13 AM

LOL! I just wanted to know if Zach would defecate himself in his panties :)

Bill Parcells
11-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Birds of a feather, flock together...in this thread. NTTAWWT....if you belong to the KKK, or similar groups. Really. :shrug:

You're a teacher, right? are you sexually attracted to young boys and girls like so many of your compadres? lol at your profession.

Comrade Crapski
11-25-2012, 02:49 AM
A BIG, BLACK, THICK, HAIRY, TURD!

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/various_uploads/Food_Stamp_President.jpg

RNR
11-25-2012, 08:11 AM

"You Rang?"

I have never even heard of you, the fact you use the term "biatch" is amusing. I have clearly offended a 12 year old~