PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Racial Slurs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

patteeu
11-25-2012, 09:16 AM
I have never even heard of you, the fact you use the term "biatch" is amusing. I have clearly offended a 12 year old~

It's a famous Kotter mult. He got confused, probably in the middle of one of his frequent drinking binges, and posted a "Kotter" reply while logged in as "Lurch" and was caught red handed. He's just goofing here.

RNR
11-25-2012, 09:24 AM
It's a famous Kotter mult. He got confused, probably in the middle of one of his frequent drinking binges, and posted a "Kotter" reply while logged in as "Lurch" and was caught red handed. He's just goofing here.

Posting under a different name and then returning later to talk to yourself is strange behavior for an adult~

Bowser
11-25-2012, 10:17 AM
http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/various_uploads/Food_Stamp_President.jpg

How does it feel knowing you have to not only take orders from him, but salute him if he passes by you? Not that I think the Secret Service would let you within a mile of Obama, but still.

go bowe
11-25-2012, 11:43 AM
John, john, john....really? A report for something so innocent....and silly? Really?

Just 10 more posts to 1000...and inevitable HOF status, to forever put the cons in their place....during this election cycle. Heh.

the post was meant to be silly!!!

poking fun at both sides at the same time...

you know, facetious...

loopy, tic, goofy...

and on to 1000...

BucEyedPea
11-25-2012, 12:32 PM
How does it feel knowing you have to not only take orders from him, but salute him if he passes by you? Not that I think the Secret Service would let you within a mile of Obama, but still.

No one has to take orders from any president—the weakest branch of govt.
Certainly, no one, except military have to salute him.

Where do you get these ideas?

BucEyedPea
11-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Posting under a different name and then returning later to talk to yourself is strange behavior for an adult~

Not if its just a joke...you just have to be in on it.

patteeu
11-25-2012, 12:36 PM

I believe that Tom.Jay61 is in the military.

BucEyedPea
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I believe that Tom.Jay61 is in the military.

Oh! I that that name was shtsprayer returned.

patteeu
11-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Oh! I that that name was shtsprayer returned.

It is. SHTSPRAYER joined the military.

Bill Parcells
11-25-2012, 02:00 PM

:facepalm:

BucEyedPea
11-25-2012, 02:08 PM
It is. SHTSPRAYER joined the military.

Really? I thought he had a family and was too old. ( for the military )

patteeu
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Really? I thought he had a family and was too old. ( for the military )

That's my understanding.

Saulbadguy
11-26-2012, 11:22 AM
When will vailpass be unbanned? I need to PM him about something.

Bowser
11-26-2012, 12:11 PM

It saddens me to see that you actually typed this out. You kind of talk before thinking sometimes, don't you?

Obviously you missed all those pictures SHT posted of himself in the desert, dressed up for a party.

BucEyedPea
11-26-2012, 12:27 PM
It saddens me to see that you actually typed this out. You kind of talk before thinking sometimes, don't you?

Obviously you missed all those pictures SHT posted of himself in the desert, dressed up for a party.

So I don't go into all threads is all that means. Next....

Oh yeah, when are you going to admit you made a mistake by claiming I said Romney would win in an electoral landslide by a certain number of EC votes?

Sorry my post made you sad. Boo-hoo! Chin up Bowsie!

Bowser
11-27-2012, 10:04 AM
So I don't go into all threads is all that means. Next....

Oh yeah, when are you going to admit you made a mistake by claiming I said Romney would win in an electoral landslide by a certain number of EC votes?

Sorry my post made you sad. Boo-hoo! Chin up Bowsie!

What's what you said about Romney have to do with you thinking that I thought civilians need to salute Obama? Your post made me sad in that you really came across as dumb. I felt sad FOR you. Again.

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 10:06 AM
What's what you said about Romney have to do with you thinking that I thought civilians need to salute Obama? Your post made me sad in that you really came across as dumb. I felt sad FOR you. Again.
I was pointing out how dumb you came across by making a false claim because of your own confusion. That's how that relates. Or were you lying?

Bowser
11-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I was pointing out how dumb you came across by making a false claim because of your own confusion. That's how that relates. Or were you lying?

You're adorable when you act all indignant.

I'll concede this - you may not have been on a soapbox screaming about how Romney was a lock to win a lnadslide, but you very much agreed to the thought of someone else around here that Romney could easily pull a landslide victory. I saw it, others saw it, you know you said it, and no, I won't search for the link to it. It is what it is.

Outstanding attempt on your part to shift the focus off of your post that started this whole exchange, though. ;)

patteeu
11-27-2012, 11:30 AM

I'll concede this - you may not have been on a soapbox screaming about how Romney was a lock to win a lnadslide, but you very much agreed to the thought of someone else around here that Romney could easily pull a landslide victory. I saw it, others saw it, you know you said it, and no, I won't search for the link to it. It is what it is.

Outstanding attempt on your part to shift the focus off of your post that started this whole exchange, though. ;)

Honestly, I don't remember her being on the "Romney is a shoe in" bandwagon.

J Diddy
11-27-2012, 01:34 PM

HMMM

Let me refresh your memory
I agree with ChiefaRoo and BEP's Vegas oddsmaker. If the over/under is a 30 electoral vote victory by Romney, I'm taking the over.

(But I still won't bet sigs or leaving forever, Direckshun. :p )

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261580&highlight=landslide&page=7

patteeu
11-27-2012, 01:55 PM
HMMM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261580&highlight=landslide&page=7

What does that have to do with it? Maybe if you find a BEP post where she says Romney is going to win big, it might help. But finding a post of mine that refers to a post of hers where she quotes an article by yet another person who thinks Romney will win big is off-point.

Try again.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2012, 02:25 PM
What does that have to do with it? Maybe if you find a BEP post where she says Romney is going to win big, it might help. But finding a post of mine that refers to a post of hers where she quotes an article by yet another person who thinks Romney will win big is off-point.

Try again.

He is the village idiot of DC. do what everybody else does, ignore him.

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM

Especially, when I changed my mind several times between Romney and Gary Johnson until the last minute. On top of that, I said I don't predict such things.

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 03:20 PM

'Cause you won't find it. My guess, basing on your propensity to misread what I post and make chronic strawmen arguments is that it's based on some twist. Now back up your mouth...'er I mean fingers.

Well, you do it all the time, why can't I? :p

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
HMMM

That's not my prediction...'cause I don't make them for elections or games and have said so.

That's called shooting the messenger. Read it again. Then see below for more context where I stood. The one you show says it's a poll by Gallup. That's all.

Yup. It was based on a twist/strawman afterall.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8548150&postcount=8
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea Seriously, no one knows who is gonna win. It's the height of arrogance to predict a win especially for this election.

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=8553753&postcount=41

I actually don't know who I will be voting for yet. I will probably decide at the last minute depending how things shape up in the SC, Iran etc. I did the write in last two times though.

patteeu
11-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Especially, when I changed my mind several times between Romney and Gary Johnson until the last minute. On top of that, I said I don't predict such things.

Yep, I do remember you saying that at least a couple of times.

BucEyedPea
11-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Yep, I do remember you saying that at least a couple of times.

Thanks. I usually say it's because I think it's bad luck.

Bowser
11-28-2012, 09:48 AM
The fucking Mayans were right. Patteeu White Knighting BEP. It's all over in a month, folks.

BucEyedPea
11-28-2012, 10:05 AM
The ****ing Mayans were right. Patteeu White Knighting BEP. It's all over in a month, folks.

Butt-hurt?

I can show you other posts saying Obama had an electoral lead, which I believe was after the post JDiddy, with his poor reading skilz, referenced.

Bowser
11-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Butt-hurt?

I can show you other posts saying Obama had an electoral lead, which I believe was after the post JDiddy, with his poor reading skilz, referenced.

Even you have to laugh at patteeu sticking up for you.

Butthurt? Hardly. This is free entertainment.

patteeu
11-28-2012, 10:26 AM

I follow the truth wherever it leads me.

BucEyedPea
11-28-2012, 10:28 AM

It was simply a statement of fact. If you have trouble with that—it's on you.ROFL

Bowser
11-28-2012, 10:28 AM
I follow the truth wherever it leads me.

:clap:

Exhibit A

Bowser
11-28-2012, 10:29 AM
It was simply a statement of fact. If you have trouble with that—it's on you.ROFL

I have no problem with it. I think it's great. I got a hearty chuckle out of both of you today.

Many thanks!

J Diddy
11-28-2012, 11:34 AM

Try again.

I missed. I thought you were distancing yourself from chiefaroos prediction. I can't read what BEP says because I have her on ignore.

He is the village idiot of DC. do what everybody else does, ignore him.

An insult from you is just like a compliment from anyone capable of rational thought.

Bill Parcells
11-28-2012, 02:01 PM
I missed. I thought you were distancing yourself from chiefaroos prediction. I can't read what BEP says because I have her on ignore.

An insult from you is just like a compliment from anyone capable of rational thought.

Only an idiot would have BEP on ignore. she is comedic gold. I rest my case.

Bill Parcells
09-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Bump lol

CrazyPhuD
09-13-2013, 04:42 PM
What about ethnic, national, or religious slurs? Are those still fair game?

LiveSteam
09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
What took ya so long?

LiveSteam
09-13-2013, 07:19 PM
We're having some posts being reported for the use of racial slurs in this forum. While it is widely known that there is some racism that goes on in this forum, those users have found a way to dance around the issue enough that the majority of moderators of this website have deemed the behavior fine for now.

It's really not okay to me at all. I don't believe that people of color should be subjected to that shit over political affiliations. That said, I'm a firm believer in a majority consensus so it is what it is at this point.

That said, overtly racial slurs will result in bannings. It is a bullet point in the TOS of this website, and not much is out of bounds. LIVESTEAM has already been banned, and another one has been warned. If you insist on trying to dance around racist comments, please be prepared for a vacation if you use a term that is deemed racist by the moderators. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I had no probs with the ban.

J Diddy
09-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Floppy aka the man coming in here all crackuh like an stuff

gblowfish
09-13-2013, 08:29 PM
I hate Belgians.
Is it OK if I call them "Sprouts???"

go bowe
09-13-2013, 08:39 PM
I hate Belgians.
Is it OK if I call them "Sprouts???"

LMAO

Sorter
09-13-2013, 09:21 PM

What if they're said by Sean Connery?

vailpass
09-13-2013, 09:22 PM
What if they're said by Sean Connery?

Then that's ok. I'll take the rapists for 500 Alex.

Dave Lane
09-13-2013, 10:16 PM

I think ethnic / national = racial for the most part. Religious / political seems to be fair game.

ClevelandBronco
09-13-2013, 10:32 PM
I think ethnic / national = racial for the most part. Religious / political seems to be fair game.

Bullshit. If Donger finds a Frenchman in here and tees off on the guy (pronounced Ghee), there's nothing racial about it. Nationalist does not equal racist.

Where the heck is Donger anyway? I'll bet some Puerto Rican stole him.

Sorter
09-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Then that's ok. I'll take the rapists for 500 Alex.

Does commenting on an Italian's greasy hair count as a slur?

go bowe
09-13-2013, 11:02 PM

depends, are you italian?

Sorter
09-13-2013, 11:05 PM
depends, are you italian?

не

vailpass
09-13-2013, 11:07 PM

not if his hair is greasy.

go bowe
09-13-2013, 11:14 PM
not if his hair is greasy.

yep, that sounds right... LMAO LMAO LMAO

Bill Parcells
09-14-2013, 06:00 AM
Floppy aka the man coming in here all crackuh like an stuff

Reported

stevieray
09-14-2013, 02:29 PM
love ya flop, but until you realize that "white" is a color too, can't back ya.

Fairplay
09-14-2013, 02:31 PM

Hey man your art work is top notch Stevie.

Good work on the Logo dude.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2013, 02:36 PM

I love you too Stevie. I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again. All I can do is just keep at it, and try to continue growing. It's a process.

vailpass
09-14-2013, 02:42 PM
I love you too Stevie. I've been wrong before. I'll be wrong again. All I can do is just keep at it, and try to continue growing. It's a process.

Good fucking answer.

AustinChief
09-14-2013, 02:43 PM

I don't think Flop is "wrong" here at all. I just think attempts at policing this aspects of things doesn't do us much good unless it's so over the top that it's ridiculous.

jspchief
09-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Mods are going the wrong direction on this issue. I wish you guys would start nuking it from orbit.

People don't accidentally use slurs. They tip toe the line to see just what they can get away with. There's really no place for it on these forums, and people won't get the message until permabans start to happen.

Bill Parcells
09-14-2013, 02:53 PM
I don't think Flop is "wrong" here at all. I just think attempts at policing this aspects of things doesn't do us much good unless it's so over the top that it's ridiculous.

I dont think he's wrong either. it is the way he went about it which will never work. starting a thread shaking your fist and telling posters not to put a bean in their ear in this forum will create oodles of people putting beans in their ears. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

Just deal with the people as needed through pm's or dump them outta the plane. but these threads are useless

stevieray
09-14-2013, 03:17 PM

it's not a huge leap to realize that any slur based on any race is wrong.

good luck!

stevieray
09-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Hey man your art work is top notch Stevie.

Good work on the Logo dude.

:rockon:

Fairplay
09-14-2013, 03:34 PM
So did we figure out who the tattle-tale (narc) is who ran and told that there was name slinging going on around here?

Bill Parcells
09-14-2013, 03:47 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fKeM_glkJAw/hqdefault.jpg

The password is ***SPRAYER

Frazod
09-14-2013, 03:50 PM

No shit. Especially the shade of white that doesn't come with old money, wealthy parents or trust funds. The shade that sees its kids get bussed into the ghetto at the behest of wealthy politicians whose kids get chauffeured to private schools. The shade that loses jobs to less qualified minorities because people who have been dead for 100 years once owned slaves. The shade that gets no benefit from anything while others have [insert name of specific agency that serves only one race but for some reason isn't racist] here. The shade that non-whites can refer to as rednecks, hicks, rubes and crackers with the same contempt that words which will get you instantly banned carry, except that doesn't count, because.... well YOU'RE A RACIST DAMMIT!

Comrade Crapski
09-14-2013, 04:13 PM
No shit. Especially the shade of white that doesn't come with old money, wealthy parents or trust funds. The shade that sees its kids get bussed into the ghetto at the behest of wealthy politicians whose kids get chauffeured to private schools. The shade that loses jobs to less qualified minorities because people who have been dead for 100 years once owned slaves. The shade that gets no benefit from anything while others have [insert name of specific agency that serves only one race but for some reason isn't racist] here. The shade that non-whites can refer to as rednecks, hicks, rubes and crackers with the same contempt that words which will get you instantly banned carry, except that doesn't count, because.... well YOU'RE A RACIST DAMMIT!

:clap:

AustinChief
09-14-2013, 04:52 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/fKeM_glkJAw/hqdefault.jpg

The password is ***SPRAYER

Just a heads up... allowing that username was a MAJOR oversite on our part. Stop typing it.. unless you want to type out SHITsprayer which is fine because people who don't like naughty words will have it filtered for them.

Bewbies
09-14-2013, 05:09 PM
I like the term 'Woods and I'm a white guy. Or is the term Norwegian American?

vailpass
09-14-2013, 05:31 PM

I prefer"colonizing cracker".

RNR
09-14-2013, 06:04 PM

As a guy who has been in race riots and had to defend myself because I was deemed a "peckerwood" by people who still use the term along with cracker, honkey, pinky among other names to describe white people we took pride in the nicname. To us a peckerwood was a white that would stand his ground.

During the riots the overall numbers were 3 or 4 to 1 population wise. However when the fights broke out a very large amount of the whites would cut bait and run leaving the rest of us out numbered every time. They started in jr high and continued into high school. Oddly many of us black and white grew to respect each other. I became good friends with some of the guys I had fought many times. There was still some serious hate retained by some on both sides so I don't want to mislead that it was happily ever after.

That said on this subject the fact slurs can be directed towards whites but if it is pointed towards another race by ****ing by god they should be banned is bullshit plain and simple.

This is some PC bullshit either none as in all is not allowed or all is allowed. Words only have the power you give them. If someone is a racist prick before long he and the few that band with him will end up mocked for their ignorance. Either outlaw it or don't. This some slurs are worse is a ****ing joke~

listopencil
09-14-2013, 10:17 PM
So is it still ok for me to talk shit about French people or what?

vailpass
09-14-2013, 10:37 PM
So is it still ok for me to talk shit about French people or what?

Oui.

Psyko Tek
09-14-2013, 10:44 PM
not that anybody gives a fuck, but...

once you start calling people names liberatards, wingnuts, moonbats,teabagger etc

i figure the rest of what you have to say is garbage

if calling names us your first response the rest of the response is most likely shit

Phobia
09-14-2013, 10:45 PM
As a guy who has been in race riots and had to defend myself because I was deemed a "peckerwood" by people who still use the term along with cracker, honkey, pinky among other names to describe white people we took pride in the nicname. To us a peckerwood was a white that would stand his ground.

During the riots the overall numbers were 3 or 4 to 1 population wise. However when the fights broke out a very large amount of the whites would cut bait and run leaving the rest of us out numbered every time. They started in jr high and continued into high school. Oddly many of us black and white grew to respect each other. I became good friends with some of the guys I had fought many times. There was still some serious hate retained by some on both sides so I don't want to mislead that it was happily ever after.

That said on this subject the fact slurs can be directed towards whites but if it is pointed towards another race by ****ing by god they should be banned is bullshit plain and simple.

This is some PC bullshit either none as in all is not allowed or all is allowed. Words only have the power you give them. If someone is a racist prick before long he and the few that band with him will end up mocked for their ignorance. Either outlaw it or don't. This some slurs are worse is a ****ing joke~

The rule is and always has been "racial slurs". To the best of my recollection, we've never once had a racial slur that was directed towards white folks reported.

vailpass
09-14-2013, 10:45 PM
not that anybody gives a ****, but...

once you start calling people names liberatards, wingnuts, moonbats,teabagger etc

i figure the rest of what you have to say is garbage

if calling names us your first response the rest of the response is most likely shit

Thanks asshole.

:)

vailpass
09-14-2013, 10:47 PM
The rule is and always has been "racial slurs". To the best of my recollection, we've never once had a racial slur that was directed towards white folks reported.

That's because we aren't affected by them. But RNR is right, vitriol is vitriol no matter who is slinging it.

stevieray
09-14-2013, 10:49 PM
But RNR is right, vitriol is vitriol no matter who is slinging it.

gee, where have i heard that before.?

"great fucking answer"

vailpass
09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
gee, where have i heard that before.?

Hey FDE, not sure what you mean here?

BTW, saw the photo of your recent work. Impressive as hell.

Bewbies
09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Can I call someone a pedophile on here? There seems to be some disagreement coming from southern California on that one...

vailpass
09-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Can I call someone a pedophile on here? There seems to be some disagreement coming from southern California on that one...

Scottsdale disagrees with it too. That's just a fucked up label to falsely put on someone. I'm a parent and realize that colors my view but damn...

stevieray
09-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Hey FDE, not sure what you mean here?

BTW, saw the photo of your recent work. Impressive as hell.

thank u my brother, all in metallics(except background) which is a bit difficult to acheive an even finish..earlier I stated that any slur based on race is wrong..regardless..

gotta tell you...like the new attitude vail..:thumb:

vailpass
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM
thank u my brother, all in metallics(except background) which is a bit difficult to acheive an even finish..earlier I stated that any slur based on race is wrong..regardless..

gotta tell you...like the new attitude vail..:thumb:

Sorry, didn't see your post. Apparently we agree. And yeah that was some bad ass work. I admire creative people be it art, music, etc. God blessed me with much but that isn't one of them. I've worked on some things about myself, never too late to improve.

stevieray
09-14-2013, 11:07 PM
Sorry, didn't see your post. Apparently we agree. And yeah that was some bad ass work. I admire creative people be it art, music, etc. God blessed me with much but that isn't one of them.

if you heard me sing, you'd know why I paint...:LOL:

vailpass
09-14-2013, 11:08 PM
if you heard me sing, you'd know why I paint...:LOL:

Like I always say, not all of us can sing but the world needs listeners too :)

ClevelandBronco
09-14-2013, 11:37 PM
Race 101:

Black guy on the left, Mexican on the right.

http://thaboxingvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/la-sp-floyd-mayweather-jr-saul-canelo-alvarez-20130702.jpg

Class dismissed.

stevieray
09-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Class dismissed.

cue awesome guitar solo....

vailpass
09-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Race 101:

Black guy on the left, Mexican on the right.

http://thaboxingvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/la-sp-floyd-mayweather-jr-saul-canelo-alvarez-20130702.jpg

Class dismissed.

Faggy ear ring...

patteeu
09-15-2013, 09:55 AM

The definition of "racial slurs" keeps evolving (that means changing which is the opposite of clear and fixed) and the requirement of a report is absurd.

RNR
09-15-2013, 10:50 AM

I would point out a poll on here not too long ago asking white people if they are scared of black people. It was posted "As a Cracker are you scared of black people" I would fancy a wager if I started a poll asking blacks a question using Jungle Bunnies or Spear Chuckers I would get banned with a quickness once it was noticed reported or not~

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2013, 10:55 AM
I would point out a poll on here not too long ago asking white people if they are scared of black people. It was posted "As a Cracker are you scared of black people" I would fancy a wager if I started a poll asking blacks a question using Jungle Bunnies or Spear Chuckers I would get banned with a quickness once it was noticed reported or not~

Reported. :D

Phobia
09-15-2013, 11:02 AM
The definition of "racial slurs" keeps evolving (that means changing which is the opposite of clear and fixed) and the requirement of a report is absurd.

It's absurd why? Because moderators read every single post submitted to this site so there's no possible way we can miss something? It's not an absolute requirement. If I read a racial slur, I'm going to resolve it on the spot. But I don't read every post here. I read about .005% of everything posted in D.C. Therefore, if our members expect racial slurs to be addressed, then they better report them. Would you prefer that every single post submitted to this site is moderated and individually approved by a moderator?

Why do you struggle grasping this relatively simple concept? If you have an intruder on your property do you notify the authorities? Or do you just sit back and wait patiently for a squad car to drive by to resolve the issue?

You know what's absurd? Your expectations are absurd. The fact that we have to explain concepts developed over 13 years in real experience on this site seemingly every single time. That's absurd, sir.

Cochise
09-15-2013, 11:12 AM
mods, a dying breed

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 11:15 AM
mods, a dying breed

It's a thankless job. but this forum (DC) should either not be moderated, or deleted from the site. I dont care what anybody says, political talk is hardly ever civil. NEVER.

Trying to moderate a political forum is equivalent to swimming up Niagara falls. But dont tell Flopnuts that! he is the righteous mod who sees good in all things.

Enter and participate at your own peril. This forum is lightly moderated.

From the header next to DC lol

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 11:18 AM
It's a thankless job. but this forum (DC) should either not be moderated, or deleted from the site. I dont care what anybody says, political talk is hardly ever civil. NEVER.

Trying to moderate a political forum is equivalent to swimming up Niagara falls. But dont tell Flopnuts that! he is the righteous mod who sees good in all things.

I will warn once again. Read the rules.

Please read the rules at the top of the page. I don't want anyone getting kicked out of here for doing something stupid or saying they were not warned.

Enjoy.

-Stoolsprayer

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 11:19 AM
I will warn once again. Read the rules.

Please read the rules at the top of the page. I don't want anyone getting kicked out of here for doing something stupid or saying they were not warned.

Enjoy.

-Stoolsprayer

ROFL

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 11:21 AM
ROFL

It's an honor to have been permabanned from such a pansified "football" forum as this:

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/112249-is-this-scumbag-slimy-piece-of-absolutely-garbage-league-blacklisting-kerry-rhodes/

That's Chris "leave brittney alone" Crocker bad.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 11:24 AM
It's an honor to have been permabanned from such a pansified "football" forum as this:

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/112249-is-this-scumbag-slimy-piece-of-absolutely-garbage-league-blacklisting-kerry-rhodes/

That's Chris "leave brittney alone" Crocker bad.

You flipped your lid there too. the flotilla of garbage posters from JI just turned that place into a ship a drift in a sea of feces.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 11:28 AM
You flipped your lid there too. the flotilla of garbage posters from JI just turned that place into a ship a drift in a sea of feces.

It's embarrassing.

You know whats sad? When I was in Afghanistan, Jetman67 posted a thread for me, and I tried to register a username to just say hi, I had no intention of staying, and Max wouldn't let me post.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 11:38 AM
It's embarrassing.

You know whats sad? When I was in Afghanistan, Jetman67 posted a thread for me, and I tried to register a username to just say hi, I had no intention of staying, and Max wouldn't let me post.

Seriously? You were given eleventy billion chances and you just wouldn't stop talking politics. You know that's a no no there.

I like Max, I'm gonna leave it at that.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Seriously? You were given eleventy billion chances and you just wouldn't stop talking politics. You know that's a no no there.

I like Max, I'm gonna leave it at that.

Well... look at his board, now.

LMAO

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 02:38 PM
It's embarrassing.

Probably because you are a joke.

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Did I read this right that Frazod was banned from ChiefsPlanet for a day? Was he admitted to the hospital for his own safety? This place is all he has.

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 02:40 PM

You're being a bitch.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Ooooh, looks like zachy poo is tooling for an internet fight.

LMAO

Frazod
09-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Chiefs just beat the Cowboys to go to 2-0. All Zackipoo cares about is being a cunt in a DC thread.

I guess he'd care more if it was a fucking soccer game. LMAO

RNR
09-15-2013, 02:47 PM
You're being a bitch.

LMAO I have no idea where you are coming from Zack. A bitch is someone who gets their feelings hurt by being called a name. I also am pretty sure you fall into the group that has an online personality and say and act differently than you do in person so pretend away~

RNR
09-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Chiefs just beat the Cowboys to go to 2-0. All Zackipoo cares about is being a **** in a DC thread.

I guess he'd care more if it was a ****ing soccer game. LMAO

Congrats on a big win. Maybe I am not looking as crazy for saying the Chiefs would win 10 games a couple month ago~

ClevelandBronco
09-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Congrats on a big win. Maybe I am not looking as crazy for saying the Chiefs would win 10 games a couple montha ago~

Did you specify that all 10 had to be in one season?

Frazod
09-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Congrats on a big win. Maybe I am not looking as crazy for saying the Chiefs would win 10 games a couple month ago~

Thanks. :thumb:

RNR
09-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Did you specify that all 10 had to be in one season?

It was when everyone was going batshit over the Smith trade. I posted a few times that I thought the Chiefs had a solid team and would win 10 games this year. I caught some grief lol~

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 02:56 PM

FOX switched from the Packer game to the Chiefs/cowgirls got to see them win it. Love the all red uniforms.

2-0, I know that feels good (it's been a while).:thumb:

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Yes, congratulations to all racist and non racist Chiefs fans after the win today.

I have to admit I am having a great Sunday. Oh that's right, the jets aren't playing today. No wonder why

Frazod
09-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Hopefully we won't get banned for talking about football in a political thread. :D

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes, congratulations to all racist and non racist Chiefs fans after the win today.

I have to admit I am having a great Sunday. Oh that's right, the jets aren't playing today. No wonder why

FYI

Zachs lurking, and he's ready to kick some ass

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 03:16 PM
LMAO I have no idea where you are coming from Zack. A bitch is someone who gets their feelings hurt by being called a name. I also am pretty sure you fall into the group that has an online personality and say and act differently than you do in person so pretend away~

Bawww pay attention to white slurs that don't even exist bawwww

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Zach spends hours in his bedroom fantasizing its 1961 and he's riding on a freedom bus through Mississippi.

LMAO

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Zach spends hours in his bedroom fantasizing its 1961 and he's riding on a freedom bus through Mississippi.

LMAO

My basis is in reality which we all know isn't a big friend of yours.

RNR
09-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Bawww pay attention to white slurs that don't even exist bawwww

Thats cute LMAO sorry scooter you are not able to get me angry~

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:30 PM
My basis is in reality .

LMAO

RNR
09-15-2013, 03:31 PM
My basis is in reality which we all know isn't a big friend of yours.

Uh...says the guy who has said he doesn't take the internet serious and is acting out while pretending you would have the nerve to even look at someone eye to eye in real life if there was the slightest chance that would lead to a real life response~

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Uh...says the guy who has said he doesn't take the internet serious and is acting out while pretending you would have the nerve to even look at someone eye to eye in real life if there was the slightest chance that would lead to a real life response~

I would have no problem laughing at someone who took the term cracker seriously in real life.

Absolutely none.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 03:35 PM
FYI

Zachs lurking, and he's ready to kick some ass

Here he is now. have you ever seen a photograph of the obese youngster? He kind of looks like Larry Mundelo (leave it to beaver) with a beard.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:35 PM
I think Zachy poo left his turtleneck sweaters in the dryer too long.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 03:36 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSrRMvNrqMEHR_FySOICagX10cGTzE-rKkhqBOe_rMm_mRk_AaZA

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:37 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSrRMvNrqMEHR_FySOICagX10cGTzE-rKkhqBOe_rMm_mRk_AaZA

That's funny, that's exactly what I figured he looked like, too.

RNR
09-15-2013, 03:41 PM
I would have no problem laughing at someone who took the term cracker seriously in real life.

Absolutely none.

You have been surrounded by people who called you that and had to stand ground and fight them. You are just a guy that gets on a safe playground and tries to piss people off LMAO

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 03:43 PM
You have been surrounded by people who called you that and had to stand ground and fight them. You are just a guy that gets on a safe playground and tries to piss people off LMAO

Not everyone is as sensitive as you are.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:49 PM

Looks to me you're the one getting all pissy in here, man boobs.

|Zach|
09-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Looks to me you're the one getting all pissy in here, man boobs.

Shouldn't you be busy taking orders from the person you hate the most in this world?

RNR
09-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Not people who play pretend on the internet and most likey grew up in a safe little bubble. I do not get offended by name calling but will point out a double standard created by people who have a victims mentality. I mean seriously there is one there is one word that is so powerful that you can only use the first letter LMAO Then again I am talking to a play pretend guy. I am the same here as I am in real life so forgive me for responding but not caring about your pretend image on the internet. I am merely calling you out as the phony you are due to being bored ;)

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Here he is now. have you ever seen a photograph of the obese youngster? He kind of looks like Larry Mundelo (leave it to beaver) with a beard.

I was thinking Louie Anderson

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/SPCA_charity_poker_140410/louis_anderson_2806566.jpg

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
That's what I figured. Zachy Poo came to look down his nose at everyone and then run away like a little girl.

patteeu
09-15-2013, 04:48 PM
It's absurd why? Because moderators read every single post submitted to this site so there's no possible way we can miss something? It's not an absolute requirement. If I read a racial slur, I'm going to resolve it on the spot. But I don't read every post here. I read about .005% of everything posted in D.C. Therefore, if our members expect racial slurs to be addressed, then they better report them. Would you prefer that every single post submitted to this site is moderated and individually approved by a moderator?

Why do you struggle grasping this relatively simple concept? If you have an intruder on your property do you notify the authorities? Or do you just sit back and wait patiently for a squad car to drive by to resolve the issue?

You know what's absurd? Your expectations are absurd. The fact that we have to explain concepts developed over 13 years in real experience on this site seemingly every single time. That's absurd, sir.

Sorry, I don't believe you. After all the bullshit excuses you've offered whenever you've faced criticism, you have no credibility. The dramatically uneven results of your moderator team speak for themselves.

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Sorry, I don't believe you. After all the bullshit excuses you've offered whenever you've faced criticism, you have no credibility. The dramatically uneven results of your moderator team speak for themselves.

:bravo:

At least Flopnuts had the DECENCY to apologize to me.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 05:04 PM
:bravo:

At least Flopnuts had the DECENCY to apologize to me.

LOL WUT? when? where?

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 05:05 PM
LOL WUT? when? where?

That's between me and him.

Bill Parcells
09-15-2013, 05:07 PM
That's between me and him.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10219

I Guess the bold red fonts really ruffled the moderating team's feathers

ROFL

SHITSPRAYER

Comrade Crapski
09-15-2013, 05:15 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=10219

I Guess the bold red fonts really ruffled the moderating team's feathers

ROFL

SHITSPRAYER

OK that was funny. LMAO

VaGinants getting their asses kicked on national tv is funny too, but it means the Chiefs aint gonna be in first place.

Phobia
09-15-2013, 09:37 PM

That's your prerogative. I don't actually care if you believe me or not. It's not important either way. I don't lie to members here. That would be horrible form and there would be a whole lot more people than just you accusing me of being dishonest. The results of our moderator team are consistent with posts that are reported to us. Aside from reports, I can definitely understand how your perception is that it's hit and miss because it is hit and miss. We don't see everything posted. Why is that so difficult to understand? Do you struggle comprehending why police don't solve every single crime as well? Little too much CSI on your DVR?