PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Alex Jones is a complete and total Nutjob fearmonger

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 05:03 PM
He is making money off of uneducated tinfoil hat wearing fools by appealing to fear and stupidity:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZwURLwd8pEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SNR
12-05-2012, 05:07 PM
He's pretty much Glenn Beck for people who don't want to be labeled as someone who listens to Glenn Beck

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 05:08 PM
He's pretty much Glenn Beck for people who don't want to be labeled as someone who listens to Glenn Beck

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

blaise
12-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Does he really make much money?

RedNeckRaider
12-05-2012, 05:54 PM

LMAO

GoChargers
12-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Alex Jones is a troll. Probably says this crap on purpose in an attempt to discredit rational libertarians.

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Does he really make much money?

According to 'the google' he has an estimated worth of 5 million bucks, probably from his radio show mainly.....but I'll see If I can get any specifics

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Alex Jones is a troll. Probably says this crap on purpose in an attempt to discredit rational libertarians.

This is honestly not a terrible theory.

RedNeckRaider
12-05-2012, 06:26 PM
This is honestly not a terrible theory.

You guys are giving this clown way too much credit~

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 06:27 PM
You guys are giving this clown way too much credit~

Most likely...

Occam would posit that he is merely just a moron, who found an audience...or perhaps worse yet...a fraud who knows the stuff he says is untrue YET he still does it anyway, just to make money.

RedNeckRaider
12-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Most likely...

Occam would posit that he is merely just a moron, who found an audience...or perhaps worse yet...a fraud who knows the stuff he says is untrue YET he still does it anyway, just to make money.

The last observation fits him, Beck and just about everyone at Fox, MSNBC and talk radio for that matter~

blaise
12-05-2012, 06:32 PM
I watched some documentary once that featured him. He'd always be like,"They're following me! They're following me!" And any sort of odd occurrence he'd say,"Look at that. They did that. They're don't want me heard." It was like, come on man.

BIG_DADDY
12-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Hope not, we are most likely moving the firm to SF next year.

FD
12-05-2012, 06:37 PM
As someone who listens to Alex a lot for entertainment value, I can assure you he 100% believes everything he says.

J Diddy
12-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Isn't that the guy who was the starter in San Francisco?

Pawnmower
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
As someone who listens to Alex a lot for entertainment value, I can assure you he 100% believes everything he says.

I find some of them entertaining as well, it is fun to listen to a radio show like that, KNOWING it is total crap...

GoChargers
12-05-2012, 10:51 PM

He's just like Skip Bayless. They both have the knack of spewing OBVIOUS troll BS, but sounding like they really believe it.

Bump
12-05-2012, 10:51 PM
he sounds like every. single. church. in. the. world.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-05-2012, 11:07 PM

rational libertarians who couldn't give less of a shit about liberty, gotcha.

blaise
12-06-2012, 03:31 AM
he sounds like every. single. church. in. the. world.

And you sound like. every. single. moron. without. anything. interesting. to. say.

headsnap
12-06-2012, 05:10 AM
And you sound like. every. single. moron. without. anything. interesting. to. say.

bump. has. been. that. way. since. day. one.

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 08:07 AM

If I say he sounds like one of the televangelists would you disagree?

blaise
12-06-2012, 08:09 AM
If I say he sounds like one of the televangelists would you disagree?

I don't watch much televangelism, but let's say I agree.

That's still a long way from bump's comment, and doesn't dismiss the fact that bump is generally a moron who says little more than, "Corporations are bad man. You're blind." and "Churches are dumb!"

There's not much interesting about anything he posts, unless you're part of the choir he's preaching to, I guess, and look beyond the fact that he's a moron.

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Is Alex Jones posting as BEP in the forum?

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't watch much televangelism, but let's say I agree.

That's still a long way from bump's comment, and doesn't dismiss the fact that bump is generally a moron who says little more than, "Corporations are bad man. You're blind." and "Churches are dumb!"

There's not much interesting about anything he posts, unless you're part of the choir he's preaching to, I guess, and look beyond the fact that he's a moron.

I've heard televangelists sound oddly familiar. Even Kent Hovind with his end times and we are all devolving nonsense is a light version of the crazy Alex Jones is spreading.

And Bump is not an idiot at all. You can maybe say he posts idiotic stuff, but he is no low IQ knuckle-dragger like several posters in this forum are / have been.

blaise
12-06-2012, 08:23 AM
I've heard televangelists sound oddly familiar. Even Kent Hovind with his end times and we are all devolving nonsense is a light version of the crazy Alex Jones is spreading.

And Bump is not an idiot at all. You can maybe say he posts idiotic stuff, but he is no some low IQ knuckle-dragger like several posters in this forum are / have been.

Well, the next time he posts something interesting will be news to me.

But, like I said, I suppose if you enjoy hearing his constant low rent brand of corporation complaints and sweeping religious generalizations you may enjoy his drivel.

Radar Chief
12-06-2012, 08:27 AM

Isn't he one of the original Truthers?

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Well, the next time he posts something interesting will be news to me.

But, like I said, I suppose if you enjoy hearing his constant low rent brand of corporation complaints and sweeping religious generalizations you may enjoy his drivel.

To each his own he has some posts in the LAC thread that have some actual useful interesting links.

Hey you probably think stevieray has interesting posts too, so I suppose its a matter of taste.

patteeu
12-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Is he from Austin?

La literatura
12-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I NOTICED THE VIDEO CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT ALL THE PREDICTIONS HE HAS GOTTEN RIGHT

Fishpicker
12-06-2012, 09:13 AM

that sounds about right. Beck used to plagiarize Jones quite a bit. it's funny because even though people think he is nuts, he scoops MSM news channels by weeks and months. I remember he used to rant about the NAU and Lou Dobb's did the same thing a full year later. AJ is a trendsetter.

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 09:20 AM
I NOTICED THE VIDEO CONVENIENTLY LEFT OUT ALL THE PREDICTIONS HE HAS GOTTEN RIGHT

REP Mr. BEP

ROFL

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 09:21 AM
that sounds about right. Beck used to plagiarize Jones quite a bit. it's funny because even though people think he is nuts, he scoops MSM news channels by weeks and months. I remember he used to rant about the NAU and Lou Dobb's did the same thing a full year later. AJ is a trendsetter.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh wait...

FD
12-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Is he from Austin?

Yeah, he's on the radio at least 6 hours a day down here.

GoChargers
12-06-2012, 10:01 AM
rational libertarians who couldn't give less of a shit about liberty, gotcha.

Alex Jones cares about liberty? Seems to me he cares more about attention, pageviews, and selling his prepper gear.

Fishpicker
12-06-2012, 12:15 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh wait...

I get you. it is funny. most people decry Jones for alarmism but then MSM does the same thing and people seem to accept that. the biggest difference is that newscasters don't do anything but read what's put in front of them.

sometimes the things Jones talks about comes out as infotainment too.
check this out...

1 guy convinces numerous people to help him kidnap a child, steal a wallet, harass a woman, or run interference while he harasses a lady. all it takes is a fake badge.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZODSfs8RlJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is gangstalking 101. there is no gang, it's just a game that some people play to make people move out of their neighborhoods. sometimes it's the feds, other times citizens tricking people into thinking they are authorities. I recognized it as such because AJ talked bout this sort of thing 4 or 5 years ago.

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone that believes anything AJ says is completely certifiable.

CoMoChief
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
The reason people have a problem w/ Jones is because they're not ready to hear what's really happening in the world. They go along w/ inflation and rising costs of living and they're ok w/ that and keep playing the 2-party repub/democrat finger pointing game.

Big pharma and these crooks from Monsanto and other GMO crops are soft killing the American people.

The MD medical programs all have a monopoly on the medical industry even though most of the medicines don't work, and are designed to get you addicited so that you keep heading back to the MD for more and they make more $$$

$$$ and greed have completely fucked this country into oblivion.

CoMoChief
12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Alex Jones cares about liberty? Seems to me he cares more about attention, pageviews, and selling his prepper gear.

He hardly makes any money off any of that....not only that most of the $$ made is used to fund his operation and grow his business/hire more people etc...which there's nothing wrong w/ that IMO..it's how most small businesses work.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-06-2012, 04:10 PM

He does and he is an attention whore as well. So half truths do matter.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Anyone that believes anything AJ says is completely certifiable.

This has to be one of the dumbest posts ever, are you aware he speaks of many known issues? So either you are either willfully or maliciously lying, either way doesn't really matter.

RedNeckRaider
12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
I get you. it is funny. most people decry Jones for alarmism but then MSM does the same thing and people seem to accept that. the biggest difference is that newscasters don't do anything but read what's put in front of them.

sometimes the things Jones talks about comes out as infotainment too.
check this out...

1 guy convinces numerous people to help him kidnap a child, steal a wallet, harass a woman, or run interference while he harasses a lady. all it takes is a fake badge.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZODSfs8RlJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is gangstalking 101. there is no gang, it's just a game that some people play to make people move out of their neighborhoods. sometimes it's the feds, other times citizens tricking people into thinking they are authorities. I recognized it as such because AJ talked bout this sort of thing 4 or 5 years ago.

That video explains why there are several people who fall for Jones, Beck and countless other bullshit artists. There are a whole bunch of gullible people out there~

Sorter
12-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Jones's trolling level=Millions of $$$$.

Personally, I'd give credit where credit is due. I mean, same with Steven Seagull.

GoChargers
12-06-2012, 04:28 PM
The reason people have a problem w/ Jones is because they're not ready to hear what's really happening in the world. They go along w/ inflation and rising costs of living and they're ok w/ that and keep playing the 2-party repub/democrat finger pointing game.

I'm not happy with inflation. That doesn't mean I'm buying Alex Jones' BS.

RedNeckRaider
12-06-2012, 04:29 PM
This has to be one of the dumbest posts ever, are you aware he speaks of many known issues? So either you are either willfully or maliciously lying, either way doesn't really matter.

Like all who run cons he mixes some truth in from time to time~

Bump
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM

Big pharma and these crooks from Monsanto and other GMO crops are soft killing the American people.

The MD medical programs all have a monopoly on the medical industry even though most of the medicines don't work, and are designed to get you addicited so that you keep heading back to the MD for more and they make more $$$

$$$ and greed have completely ****ed this country into oblivion.

I have no idea who Alex Jones is, but this was well said. People are not ready to accept that their great country has fell to corruption and we are all basically just mindless sheep (or supposed to be mindless) designed to feed the elite. People don't want to accept that and they like to laugh and point fingers at anyone who tries to call it out because their brains aren't willing or capable to think outside the box.

Things will definitely get worse in our lifetime before anything gets better as that gap keeps widening.

RedNeckRaider
12-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I have no idea who Alex Jones is, but this was well said. People are not ready to accept that their great country has fell to corruption and we are all basically just mindless sheep (or supposed to be mindless) designed to feed the elite. People don't want to accept that and they like to laugh and point fingers at anyone who tries to call it out because their brains aren't willing or capable to think outside the box.

Things will definitely get worse in our lifetime before anything gets better as that gap keeps widening.

Right on dude...that's shit is deep man! Wow like you don't have to know who is being talked about dude cause you like know shit dude. You know what I am saying dude...you like know people don't know stuff dude...wow man...that shit is deep! Got anymore weed dude~

Dave Lane
12-06-2012, 05:14 PM

Personally I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was coming up in the morning. I'd wake up early just to check. He has less credibility than a cockroach.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Personally I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was coming up in the morning. I'd wake up early just to check. He has less credibility than a cockroach.

ROFL

Lzen
12-07-2012, 09:57 AM

Yeah, that Glenn Beck is such a nutjob. :rolleyes:

<iframe src='http://www.video.theblaze.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=25519673&width=400&height=224&property=theblaze' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

BucEyedPea
12-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Right on dude...that's shit is deep man! Wow like you don't have to know who is being talked about dude cause you like know shit dude. You know what I am saying dude...you like know people don't know stuff dude...wow man...that shit is deep! Got anymore weed dude~

My you are a toxic nasty personality. Don't know why you can't just disagree with a real argument. Oh, we know, because you can't.

Lzen
12-07-2012, 10:16 AM
I also found this on Beck's show. I think Penn Gillette is a very smart guy. I especially like how he was describing our "tribes" towards the the end of this segment and that keeps us from listening to others' ideas.

<iframe src='http://www.video.theblaze.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=25519669&width=400&height=224&property=theblaze' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

BTW, none of this takes away from the fact that I agree that Alex Jones is off his kilter.

RedNeckRaider
12-07-2012, 03:46 PM
My you are a toxic nasty personality. Don't know why you can't just disagree with a real argument. Oh, we know, because you can't.

Batshit crazy always takes me that way. I am ok with that~

RedNeckRaider
12-07-2012, 03:48 PM
I also found this on Beck's show. I think Penn Gillette is a very smart guy. I especially like how he was describing our "tribes" towards the the end of this segment and that keeps us from listening to others' ideas.

<iframe src='http://www.video.theblaze.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=25519669&width=400&height=224&property=theblaze' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

BTW, none of this takes away from the fact that I agree that Alex Jones is off his kilter.

Like all cons he runs some truth in his fear monger bullshit. He like the subject of this thread play the same game~

KILLER_CLOWN
12-08-2012, 12:26 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gipb-w2ZQGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief
12-08-2012, 05:05 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gipb-w2ZQGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO that little cross eyed face he made for that split second was hilarious at 1:05 min mark

ClevelandBronco
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Most likely...

Oh. He's Al Gore.