PDA

View Full Version : Economics Liberals Use Wacko Ed Asner for Their Ads

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 12:15 AM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/334969/ed-asner-asks-ihannityi-producer-can-i-piss-you-eliana-johnson

Ed seems to fit right in.

Chief Henry
12-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Imagine how proud the members of that teachers union must be. They sure followed the six pillars of good character....

KILLER_CLOWN
12-07-2012, 07:36 AM
What is wrong with Asner? I'm not sure you can get much lower than Hannity.

oldandslow
12-07-2012, 07:49 AM
and Rush Limbaugh is a paragon of virtue...

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 07:51 AM
If Hannity asks to pee on you like some crazed escaped Retirement Home occupant, you may have a point. Until then......

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Why is it when a liberal does something whacko we have to name 3 or 4 conservatives to counter the crazy thing they have done?

I think we should call it, The Bush Catalyst.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Why is it when a liberal does something whacko we have to name 3 or 4 conservatives to counter the crazy thing they have done?

Both are generally full of shit, so putting either on a pedestal is pure folly.

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Both are generally full of shit, so putting either on a pedestal is pure folly.

I didn't realize anyone was placing any body on a pedestal.

I found Ed Asner's original film absolutely disgusting, and his subsequent interview to show he is addled or riddled with Alzheimer's. Finally, none to ironic that this was a liberal attempt to belittle the wealthy.

Radar Chief
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
I didn't realize anyone was placing any body on a pedestal.

I found Ed Asner's original film absolutely disgusting, and his subsequent interview to show he is addled or riddled with Alzheimer's. Finally, none to ironic that this was a liberal attempt to belittle the wealthy.

Isnít Asner a multimillionaire?

oldandslow
12-07-2012, 10:59 AM

So you use a crazy man to paint all liberals as whacko and wonder why others might use Rush Limbaugh to point out why the conservative side is no different...

pot meet kettle.

alpha_omega
12-07-2012, 10:59 AM

Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. Typical.

Radar Chief
12-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. Typical.

Bush! Rush! Hannity! /Knee jerk liberal reaction on the very same page as the above post

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 11:23 AM
So you use a crazy man to paint all liberals as whacko and wonder why others might use Rush Limbaugh to point out why the conservative side is no different...

pot meet kettle.

Again, the Bush Catalyst applied.

I never stated all liberals are wacko.

KCWolfman
12-07-2012, 11:37 AM
What is funny is that not a single person (from the left side) has stated they don't align themselves with this crap, or that Asner is befuddled and it is a shame he is allowed to represent the party.

Instead they all say "Look at that bad man, he is worse than our bad man".

Geez, Louise.

oldandslow
12-07-2012, 12:58 PM
What is funny is that not a single person (from the left side) has stated they don't align themselves with this crap, or that Asner is befuddled and it is a shame he is allowed to represent the party.

Instead they all say "Look at that bad man, he is worse than our bad man".

Geez, Louise.

Whatever...I havn't seen a litany of posts from you talking about Rush and his divorces or drug abuse or whatever.

Both sides have skeletons...You point out one side, they sure as hell are gonna point out yours

stevieray
12-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Whatever...I havn't seen a litany of posts from you talking about Rush and his divorces or drug abuse or whatever.

Both sides have skeletons...You point out one side, they sure as hell are gonna point out yours
two wrongs make a right.

/children

CLX
12-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Isn’t Asner a multimillionaire?

He is, but he's giving most of it away to illegals in California because they don't have millions. I don't Lou Grant would talk the talk without walking the walk.:rolleyes:

I would find it hard to enjoy any picture or TV show that he happened to be in after what I've seen. Since when does the opinion of an entertainer, one that lives in fantasy land, become something that the rest of the country should respect?

oldandslow
12-07-2012, 01:53 PM
two wrongs make a right.

/children

Never said that..all I am saying saying is don't throw stones and live in a glass house...

CLX
12-07-2012, 01:54 PM

You are right, all liberals are not wacko, but a great number of them that seem to have the spotlight seem to be!

cosmo20002
12-07-2012, 02:17 PM

I just wonder what Clint Eastwood thinks about all of this.

I don't think Asner is acting befuddled as you say. The video depicts "trickle-down economics" as a rich guy pissing on the masses. A little crude, but also a reasonable cartoon depiction. Asner asking to piss on the reporter isn't him being crazy, it's just him being a dick to someone at Fox--a perfectly undestandable reaction.

stevieray
12-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Never said that..all I am saying saying is don't throw stones and live in a glass house...
that's my point also.

Radar Chief
12-07-2012, 04:01 PM
I just wonder what Clint Eastwood thinks about all of this.

Probably thinks his old crippled ass could still whoop the shit out of Asner.

Bump
12-07-2012, 04:32 PM

ya but doesn't every single republican in the world think that liberals are all whackos?

gblowfish
12-07-2012, 04:33 PM
HE'S GOT SPUNK!

theelusiveeightrop
12-07-2012, 04:38 PM
If Hannity asks to pee on you like some crazed escaped Retirement Home occupant, you may have a point. Until then......

I'd pay to have him pee on me.

stevieray
12-07-2012, 08:23 PM
HE'S GOT SPUNK!

he hates spunk.

mlyonsd
12-07-2012, 08:26 PM
he hates spunk.Oh stevie...we're showing our age cause I laughed.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-07-2012, 11:21 PM

Then I will, and most CONservatives are wacko as well.

KCWolfman
12-08-2012, 12:46 AM

You are too damned defensive. First and foremost, I don't give a rat's ass about Rush Limbaugh. He doesn't speak for the party, he doesn't do films for the party, and he doesn't represent my values in any way.

Secondly, I have bashed Republicans who have screwed up.

Finally, this isn't a thread about Rush Limbaugh, me and my predilections, or divorce (What the hell does divorce have to do with anything is beyond me). It is a thread about a man representing the Democrat concept of trickle down economics. When the man is questioned about the film, like an Alzheimer riddled idiot he asks to pee on the interviewer. It is vulgar and stupid.

If you want to start a thread about a vulgar stupid voice of the Republican party, I am with you.

You guys have just gotten used to blaming President Bush for every single issue in this nation, you no longer stand up and admit fault. Instead you obfuscate and detract from the reality of the situation.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-08-2012, 12:54 AM
You are too damned defensive. First and foremost, I don't give a rat's ass about Rush Limbaugh. He doesn't speak for the party, he doesn't do films for the party, and he doesn't represent my values in any way.

Secondly, I have bashed Republicans who have screwed up.

Finally, this isn't a thread about Rush Limbaugh, me and my predilections, or divorce (What the hell does divorce have to do with anything is beyond me). It is a thread about a man representing the Democrat concept of trickle down economics. When the man is questioned about the film, like an Alzheimer riddled idiot he asks to pee on the interviewer. It is vulgar and stupid.

If you want to start a thread about a vulgar stupid voice of the Republican party, I am with you.

You guys have just gotten used to blaming President Bush for every single issue in this nation, you no longer stand up and admit fault. Instead you obfuscate and detract from the reality of the situation.

Bush = horrible prez, Obama = horrible prez...

plenty of blame to go around.