PDA

View Full Version : Football Welkers wife slams Ray Lewis on Facebook

Deberg_1990
01-21-2013, 06:31 PM
ROFL

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Burns Welker wrote. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/21/nfl-wes-welker-wife-rips-ray-lewis/1851907/

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2013, 06:31 PM
ROFL Read this this morning and decided her, and Gaselle must have coffee together every morning.

The Bad Guy
01-21-2013, 06:32 PM
Is her real name Burns?

She should also just shut up. The sour grapes shit is hilarious.

Patriot leadership, fans, and even the wives are true fucking jerkoffs.

SAUTO
01-21-2013, 06:32 PM
Some people just don't know when to keep their fucking mouth shut
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
01-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Former Hooters girl too

SAUTO
01-21-2013, 06:34 PM
What does a gazelle have to do with it flop? Isn't that somewhat like a deer?
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
01-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Patriot Way.

Gotta love it.

RealSNR
01-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Her husband put his best foot forward

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kkvBhMIAWHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Bad Guy
01-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Because everything you read on Wikipedia is gospel too.

Seriously, fuck every one of those chowdah headed fucking douchebags.

GloryDayz
01-21-2013, 06:36 PM
LOL, but I'd fuck her anyway! She'd have less to say if her mouth was otherwise occupied!

http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Anna-Burns-NFL-Welker-238x330.jpeg

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2013, 06:37 PM
What does a gazelle have to do with it flop? Isn't that somewhat like a deer?
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO I couldn't find the give a fuck to go find out how to spell her name correctly. But if you're right, who knew Tom Brady has been fucking Warren Sapp all these years.

cyborgtable
01-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Is her real name Burns?

Patriot leadership, fans, and even the wives are true ****ing jerkoffs.

Burns is her maiden name, went to the same high school. One of her sisters is hot and the other one not so much

The Bad Guy
01-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Burns is her maiden name, went to the same high school. One of her sisters is hot and the other one not so much

Read it fast on my phone and I thought it read that Burns was her first name.

Did you angry fuck any of them?

SAUTO
01-21-2013, 06:39 PM
LMAO I couldn't find the give a fuck to go find out how to spell her name correctly. But if you're right, who knew Tom Brady has been fucking Warren Sapp all these years.
I think I would think of him more like a water buffalo.

Moss would be more deer like
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
01-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Welker needs to trade her in.

Hammock Parties
01-21-2013, 06:41 PM
The tears are so delicious!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I think I would think of him more like a water buffalo.

Moss would be more deer like
Posted via Mobile Device

I couldn't find a youtube clip on it, Warren did an interview about a QB and was talking about him running around back there like a gazelle. My cousin and I to this day make fun of it and laugh about it. Figured it'd be online, but couldn't find it.

bowener
01-21-2013, 06:43 PM
I love all the hate for her in here of all places. Every thread that mentions Ray Lewis, at least half the posts say something about stabbings, white suits, or some other iteration of how awful a person Ray Lewis must be.

SAUTO
01-21-2013, 06:44 PM
I love all the hate for her in here of all places. Every thread that mentions Ray Lewis, at least half the posts say something about stabbings, white suits, or some other iteration of how awful a person Ray Lewis must be.

There are idiots everywhere
Posted via Mobile Device

cyborgtable
01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Read it fast on my phone and I thought it read that Burns was her first name.

Did you angry **** any of them?

Nah, they didn't develop till later. Wasted my chance

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2013, 06:48 PM

Absolutely. Ray Lewis is a jackoff. However, most of us know when to keep our mouths shut and be gracious when things don't go our way. That is NEVER the case on an internet message board, but always the case after losing a sporting event. Even if you're just related to a participant. Say it in July, not after the AFCCG.

Chief_For_Life58
01-21-2013, 06:54 PM
wes should go have a few illegitimate kids with different chicks and try and kill someone. maybe he'll get into the hall that way

Iowanian
01-21-2013, 07:07 PM
She's pretty much right.......Lewis is a pretty big contradiction, acting like a circus act coming onto the field, 6 kids with 4 baby mama, a missing bloody outfit and a dead guy....and then putting on the preacher act.

That said, the wives should accept their roll as trophy women, seen and not heard. They cause too much trouble for the breadwinners.

Like the rest of you, I just want to know when her college video from Girls gone wild hits redtube.

mcan
01-21-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm glad somebody has the balls to call Lewis out. His God ranting is growing REALLY tired... Even if Welker's girl is just airing sour grapes, somebody needs to remind us that he's no choir boy. Just a hypocrite and a douche who happens to be really good at football.

ModSocks
01-21-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm glad somebody has the balls to call Lewis out. His God ranting is growing REALLY tired... Even if Welker's girl is just airing sour grapes, somebody needs to remind us that he's no choir boy. Just a hypocrite and a douche who happens to be really good at football.

Truth.

Bwana
01-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Absolutely. Ray Lewis is a jackoff. However, most of us know when to keep our mouths shut and be gracious when things don't go our way. That is NEVER the case on an internet message board, but always the case after losing a sporting event. Even if you're just related to a participant. Say it in July, not after the AFCCG.

Ding ding

ChiefsCountry
01-21-2013, 07:12 PM
http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/hooters2.jpg

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-21-2013, 07:24 PM
ray ray will slice open wes an extra hole to love

Molitoth
01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
That emotional god ranting speech during the interview at the end of the game made me want to choke. F*cking rediculas that these athletes think that god has anything to do with sports.

Dave Lane
01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Ray Lewis is scum.

Bwana
01-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Ray Lewis is scum.

Yes he is and Welkers wife is an air head.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-21-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes he is and Welkers wife is an air head.

I hate to Q, but Ding ding!

HoneyBadger
01-21-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Anna-Burns-NFL-Welker-238x330.jpeg

Meh, she's alright.

Ace Gunner
01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
I'd kick her in the twat

Red Dawg
01-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Is her real name Burns?

Patriot leadership, fans, and even the wives are true ****ing jerkoffs.

I second this. They have an arrogant sense of entitlement. Bradys bitch wife especially. She will be looking for the divorce papers after he is retired and no longer in the lime light.

Ace Gunner
01-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Ray's Wife VS Brady's Wife ALLL DAY MEN!!!!11!1!WON1!1!!!!

BigMeatballDave
01-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Those here that hate Ray Lewis would have hung from his junk his entire career if he'd have been a Chief.

GoChargers
01-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Typical arrogant sore loser, just like everyone else associated with that franchise.

Gravedigger
01-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Gonna be hard to write all those checks when her husband is in the unemployment line next season.

GloryDayz
01-21-2013, 08:30 PM
Meh, she's alright.

All the more reason to PIIHB.

GloryDayz
01-21-2013, 08:31 PM
I'd kick her in the twat

Her twat would then Dis you on Facebook!

listopencil
01-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Ray Lewis...uh...slammed Welker's...uh...team...fuck it, go Niners.

Lex Luthor
01-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Maybe if Wes Welker would learn not to drop the ball in critical third down situations his wife wouldn't have to vent on Twitter.

Dayze
01-21-2013, 08:49 PM
**** Welker. No ones getting into the HOF because they're Ward Cleaver.

They get in because they're the best at their position for 17 yrs....and arguably is the best at their position all time

Stfu ****.

Ceej
01-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Those here that hate Ray Lewis would have hung from his junk his entire career if he'd have been a Chief.

He's an incredible player.

The amount of camera time before each game is what kills me.

I would have loved for him to be a Chief.

But I would have been the first guy telling him to STFU from my comfortable couch at home.

So, hanging from his ballsack?

I think not.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-21-2013, 08:54 PM
You have to love the irony of a woman who used her body as a commodity to get extra tips while slinging mediocre chicken wings and flat beer calling anyone out for moral turpitude.

She's one step above a stripper on the ladder of prostitution.

What a cunt.

Ceej
01-21-2013, 08:58 PM
You have to love the irony of a woman who used her body as a commodity to get extra tips while slinging mediocre chicken wings and flat beer calling anyone out for moral turpitude.

What a ****.

Why such high praises?

Hooters wings are motherfucking terrible.

Dayze
01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Why such high praises?

Hooters wings are mother****ing terrible.

LMAOLMAO

suds79
01-21-2013, 09:03 PM
http://www.brainlesstales.com/images/2011/Mar/sour-grapes.jpg

Sometimes lady you just have to take your @$$ kicking and be quiet.

ThaVirus
01-21-2013, 09:06 PM

What a ****.

LMAO I could see you wrecking more than a couple of your ex-girlfriend's self-esteem.

okcchief
01-21-2013, 09:15 PM
The Patriot Way!

Dayze
01-21-2013, 09:30 PM

What a ****.

God damn I missed tis glorious bastard.

chief52
01-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Burns Walker apologizes...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8867098/anna-burns-welker-wes-welker-wife-apologizes-ray-lewis-comments

Burns Welker released a statement to sports blog Larry Brown Sports apologizing for her remarks:

"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.

"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

TheGuardian
01-21-2013, 09:43 PM

What a ****.

All this.

Prison Bitch
01-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Welker needs to trade her in.

Why? Everything she said was spot-on.

She isn't the only one tired of Ray's tiresome "God is great!" bullcrap considering the disastrous lifestyle he's lived here on this Earth. Murderer, philanderer. Allround jerkoff. And one more thing: why does God care if the Ravens or the Pats win? What about those on the Patriots team who prayed for a win? What then?

Rausch
01-21-2013, 09:46 PM
What about those on the Patriots team who prayed for a win? What then?

God ignores their heathen prayers...

jspchief
01-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Hooters bimbo's opinions don't matter. No one is following her on Facebook for her wisdom. Clothes off, mouth shut.

chief52
01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Everything she said was true... Kinda funny that MLB holds players out the hall of fame for allegations of drug use while the NFL will enshrine a murderer five years from now with huge fan fair.

Titty Meat
01-21-2013, 09:58 PM
What is she wrong about?

Rausch
01-21-2013, 10:02 PM
What is she wrong about?

I doubt if she's proud of her husband after that game...

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-21-2013, 10:03 PM
What is she wrong about?

Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives.

Also don't remember her bitching about her man playing with a guy who was actually convicted of murder and playing for a guy who ruined families with his own infidelity.

BigCatDaddy
01-21-2013, 10:05 PM
I think she lives next to my mom

chief52
01-21-2013, 10:07 PM
I think she lives next to my mom

That's funny... I wish she did!

Prison Bitch
01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives..

Oh, then she stands corrected!:thumb:

Titty Meat
01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Don't believe he was ever married, so you can't bash him for having multiple wives.

Also don't remember her bitching about her man playing with a guy who was actually convicted of murder and playing for a guy who ruined families with his own infidelity.

Are all his kids with the same women? Not that I give a shit but this society wants to pretend Vick is a bad guy but we can suck Ray Rays dick because he found the lord? Please.

warpaint*
01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
ROFL

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Burns Welker wrote. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/21/nfl-wes-welker-wife-rips-ray-lewis/1851907/

For some reason this one is amusing to me.

In poor taste.

But amusing.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Are all his kids with the same women? Not that I give a shit but this society wants to pretend Vick is a bad guy but we can suck Ray Rays dick because he found the lord? Please.

I understand the hypocrisy, but given who Welker played with and for, and given her own past, she probably shouldn't be casting stones.

MMXcalibur
01-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Sore losers. Everyone in that fucktard of an organization.

DTLB58
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Some people just don't know when to keep their ****ing mouth shut
Posted via Mobile Device

Including Terrell Suggs.

Titty Meat
01-21-2013, 10:13 PM
I understand the hypocrisy, but given who Welker played with and for, and given her own past, she probably shouldn't be casting stones.

Stallworth? His was certainly different though he didn't mean to kill anyone and if i'm not mistaken that guy he hit would have died wether he was drunk or not. The guy was crossing on a freeway what do you expect? It's a little different than stabbing someone.

DTLB58
01-21-2013, 10:18 PM

Not a chance. I hate religion and everyone that speaks publicly about it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Stallworth? His was certainly different though he didn't mean to kill anyone and if i'm not mistaken that guy he hit would have died wether he was drunk or not. The guy was crossing on a freeway what do you expect? It's a little different than stabbing someone.

I doubt that Ray Lewis went to the club in Atlanta with the intention to kill anyone either. Both obviously put themselves in terrible situations. The guy crossing the freeway made a dangerous decision, but you could say the same thing for a guy who would start shit with Ray Lewis. If we assume that both athletes committed the charged offense, why is it ok to put part of the blame on Stallworth's victim, but not Lewis' (and this assumes that Ray is guilty)?

dtebbe
01-21-2013, 10:20 PM
Somebody needs to say it. Good for her.

DT

Titty Meat
01-21-2013, 10:24 PM
I doubt that Ray Lewis went to the club in Atlanta with the intention to kill anyone either. Both obviously put themselves in terrible situations. The guy crossing the freeway made a dangerous decision, but you could say the same thing for a guy who would start shit with Ray Lewis. If we assume that both athletes committed the charged offense, why is it ok to put part of the blame on Stallworth's victim, but not Lewis' (and this assumes that Ray is guilty)?

Because one is a accident the other is murder? It's not like Ray punched the guy and he died he shanked the dude and then tried to cover it up.

Tribal Warfare
01-21-2013, 10:25 PM
On a side note ,what's the deal with Welker being a choke artist now?

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Because one is a accident the other is murder? It's not like Ray punched the guy and he died he shanked the dude and then tried to cover it up.

They're not identical, but I also don't think they are as dissimilar as you suggest. Plus, the guys that he testified against were actually acquitted on an account of self defense. I'm not saying that Lewis isn't culpable, though.

Chiefspants
01-21-2013, 10:43 PM
On a side note ,what's the deal with Welker being a choke artist now?

He's the Lord with no ring, after all.

Straight, No Chaser
01-21-2013, 10:56 PM
ROFL

"... go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Yeeeeee Hawww.

She's just saying what Jimmy The Greek can't. Ray Ray just spreading his seed around.

ESPN gave him a deal, he must be OK!

big nasty kcnut
01-21-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm glad she said that. It had to be said i'm tired of stabby getting a pass. We need to call out the losers of life.
Posted via Mobile Device

jAZ
01-21-2013, 11:40 PM
ROFL

That's funny. I was just reading about that on his Wikipage today.

I've always given Ray the OJ judgement. Mentioned it to someone who was a Ravens fan and he was shocked at my opinion - that Ray got away with murder or covering up a murder. So was looking it up to make sure I wasn't missing any details. Nope. Still skated by covering up a murder. And in doing so, surely helped get his buddies off as well.

Disgusting human being. And an all around phoney and fraud. Good for her for calling him out and and unfortunate that her remarks lead the media to calling her own character into question rather than to the media reminding the public about the true nature of Ray's character.

jAZ
01-21-2013, 11:48 PM
I'm glad she said that. It had to be said i'm tired of stabby getting a pass. We need to call out the losers of life.
Posted via Mobile Device

Every time he praises God in his interviews, it's so transparently obvious that it's a manipulative publicity stunt. It's a shame.

Not being religious myself, I've always balked at anyone using their camera time from sporting successes to proselytize. But I've always respected most of them as honest people. Kurt Warner was the first one that felt like he was proselytizing when he was on camera. But that guy was sincere. He was a high character guy.

Ray Lewis is a fraud now and a garbage human being for what he did and for not taking ownership and responsibility for actions.

Screw him.

RealSNR
01-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Not a chance. I hate religion and everyone that speaks publicly about it.

You must hate a LOOOOOOT of athletes

mcaj22
01-22-2013, 12:40 AM
its absolutely amazing how this guy was an absolute thug and hated in the 90s

and somehow in the 2000s was able to use the media, technology, the league, video games, you name it to rebuild his image and his own brand and make him one the faces/role models of the NFL for a young generation

it's like the 1990s never happened and that era of the NFL never existed lol. Whoever Ray Lewis's PR guy is over the years is a smart person

jspchief
01-22-2013, 01:03 AM
I wonder how many people actually know the story surrounding those murders. Lewis didn't kill anyone, and by the majority of witness accounts, he was trying to avoid any confrontation at all.

Even the guys that were charged with the murders were aquitted despite Lewis testifying against them.

Phobia
01-22-2013, 02:31 AM
I wonder how many people actually know the story surrounding those murders. Lewis didn't kill anyone, and by the majority of witness accounts, he was trying to avoid any confrontation at all.

Even the guys that were charged with the murders were aquitted despite Lewis testifying against them.

Even though Ray wasn't anywhere near the murders, they still felt the need to dispose of his white suit so well it has never been found, obstruct justice at every turn, and pay the families of the victims. I don't care what the official verdict was. I know an innocent man has nothing to hide and that a millionaire many times over has ways to manipulate legal proceedings. All that said, I respect the man's abilities on the field. Incredible player, leader, and motivator. Annoying as hell but I don't think anybody can dispute his abilities. I'm not suggesting he plunged knives into the dead men. I'm just saying, he was a whole lot more involved than any official account we've been told. People don't throw away $3000 suits for no reason. It's pretty obvious there was blood evidence on that thing. Doesn't make him a murderer but it does leave a lot of unanswered questions.

synthesis2
01-22-2013, 03:18 AM
Hey she was just posting something that was true and reminding everyone that having 6 kids with 4 wifes and having something strongly to do with killing someone is not good.

I have zero problems with her reminding everyone about it.

He reminds us everytime he plays how he is blessed from god over and over, she should be able to point this out.

good for her, its good to see people take stands like that.

jspchief
01-22-2013, 03:42 AM
Even though Ray wasn't anywhere near the murders, they still felt the need to dispose of his white suit so well it has never been found, obstruct justice at every turn, and pay the families of the victims. I don't care what the official verdict was. I know an innocent man has nothing to hide and that a millionaire many times over has ways to manipulate legal proceedings. All that said, I respect the man's abilities on the field. Incredible player, leader, and motivator. Annoying as hell but I don't think anybody can dispute his abilities. I'm not suggesting he plunged knives into the dead men. I'm just saying, he was a whole lot more involved than any official account we've been told. People don't throw away $3000 suits for no reason. It's pretty obvious there was blood evidence on that thing. Doesn't make him a murderer but it does leave a lot of unanswered questions.

He was guilty of obstruction, and punished accordingly. Did he dispose of the suit? Clearly. But anyone who has actually looked at the facts of the entire court proceedings can see that he's guilty of being with two bad guys, and trying to save his own ass. There's nothing to suggest he approved of or had a hand in what happened. Eyewitness testimony suggests just the opposite. People seem to have this notion that he was complicit in what when on that night. All he is guilty of is poor judgement after the fact. Something that a lot of people might do in a similar situation, with how much hr stood to lose.

I don't consider settling civil suits an indication of anything other than a lawyer advising him of the safest solution.

People are entitled to their opinion. But anyone calling him a murderer is ignorant of the facts, or being intentionally obnoxious.

Phobia
01-22-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm not calling him a murder but I am being intentionally obnoxious. Being a party to murder/manslaughter/self-defense and knocking up a bunch of ladies aside, he is a pretty nice guy and he's obviously learned from some of his mistakes. I would rather players would just all fans to judge them by their results on the field rather than leaving all kinds of fodder in their wake. I realize that is asking a lot but it's really not. Don't be a complete douchebag, don't shoot or stab anybody, wrap that rascal, and pay your bills.

Mi_chief_fan
01-22-2013, 05:35 AM
Wes Welker should be pissed, all she accomplished was putting a target on him next time they play Baltimore. Lewis may be gone, but I'll bet Ed Reed and Bernard Pollard will have something for Welker.

CoMoChief
01-22-2013, 06:36 AM
Hey she was just posting something that was true and reminding everyone that having 6 kids with 4 wifes and having something strongly to do with killing someone is not good.

I have zero problems with her reminding everyone about it.

He reminds us everytime he plays how he is blessed from god over and over, she should be able to point this out.

good for her, its good to see people take stands like that.

This

Pro athletes aren't role models...but because of their status in society they're able to get away w/ certain things that normally you or I wouldn't.

CoMoChief
01-22-2013, 06:43 AM
He was guilty of obstruction, and punished accordingly. Did he dispose of the suit? Clearly. But anyone who has actually looked at the facts of the entire court proceedings can see that he's guilty of being with two bad guys, and trying to save his own ass. There's nothing to suggest he approved of or had a hand in what happened. Eyewitness testimony suggests just the opposite. People seem to have this notion that he was complicit in what when on that night. All he is guilty of is poor judgement after the fact. Something that a lot of people might do in a similar situation, with how much hr stood to lose.

I don't consider settling civil suits an indication of anything other than a lawyer advising him of the safest solution.

People are entitled to their opinion. But anyone calling him a murderer is ignorant of the facts, or being intentionally obnoxious.

LMAO

Tell that to the team mate Michael Irvin stabbed in the neck, almost killing him, all for getting his haircut before Irvin. Irvin paid him and his family over a million dollars to keep quiet about it.

A lot of these guys are criminals, grown up in bad parts of town with criminal records. Hey waddaya know...both went to ThugU. They must have classes there on how to avoid getting locked away in the big house.

seamonster
01-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Because everything you read on Wikipedia is gospel too.

Seriously, **** every one of those chowdah headed ****ing douchebags.

Ray Lewis really is a clown though. He's like one of those sleazy black preachers that does the in-your-face loud sermon shtick and then goes home and snorts coke off a hookers ass.

Marcellus
01-22-2013, 06:55 AM
I dont need Welker's wife to post on Facebook to know with certainty Ray Lewis is a total douche bag human being.

Yes he is a great football player, he is also a piece of shit. Just like Lawrence Taylor.

I find all his hypocrisy more irritating than anything Micheal Vick has ever done. I want the Ravens to lose because of Ray Ray alone.

As much of a piece of work LT is at least he doesn't try to pretend he is something else.

Edit: Right after posting this Lewis was on ESPN at a podium claiming he just tries to live a humble life. LMAO

CoMoChief
01-22-2013, 07:05 AM
Ray Lewis really is a clown though. He's like one of those sleazy black preachers that does the in-your-face loud sermon shtick and then goes home and snorts coke off a hookers ass.

LMAO This

htismaqe
01-22-2013, 07:15 AM
"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.

"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Translation:

"Wes has been through a whole tub of Chubby Hubby - he's been sitting on the couch in his Snuggie since I tweeted that. He won't talk to me, he just keeps saying 'Tom, hold me' over and over."

Seriously, what is it with these PUSSY Patriots letting their wives fight verbal battles for them?

Fuck Wes Welker, fuck Tom Brady, and fuck the New England PUSSY Patriots...

ChiefRocka
01-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Tell your midget man to make a catch when it counts.

memyselfI
01-22-2013, 07:23 AM

Agreed, Lewis is a POS. But does Welker want his WIFE pointing that out? Especially after his performance in the SB and a big drop in his last game. Did Brady want his wife throwing his teammates under the bus last year? To her credit, she's been awfully quiet the past two days.

Seems the Patsies have wives with bigger balls, er mouths and less common sense than most team's wives. Maybe it's just the entitlement mentality talking. Whatever, you just don't see this with most US sports teams.

memyselfI
01-22-2013, 07:31 AM
Every time he praises God in his interviews, it's so transparently obvious that it's a manipulative publicity stunt. It's a shame.

Not being religious myself, I've always balked at anyone using their camera time from sporting successes to proselytize. But I've always respected most of them as honest people. Kurt Warner was the first one that felt like he was proselytizing when he was on camera. But that guy was sincere. He was a high character guy.

Ray Lewis is a fraud now and a garbage human being for what he did and for not taking ownership and responsibility for actions.

Screw him.

And even Warner realized less was more and he was a better representative of God/religion by his actions not his shallow words. I hated the guy for throwing his crap in our faces for the longest time. Until I saw he actually walked his talk even as he was saying less and less.

Lewis? Once a POS always a POS, IMO.

Oh Snap
01-22-2013, 08:56 AM
LOL, but I'd **** her anyway! She'd have less to say if her mouth was otherwise occupied!

Her elbows are too pointy, eyes too far apart, and her ass is too flat. I've had better...

Chiefshrink
01-22-2013, 09:02 AM

BINGO !!!!:thumb:

loochy
01-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Here's how I see this :

I dislike mouthy dumb bitches.

I also dislike mouthy dumb self righteous football players that use God to try to overshadow their unsavory personal lives.

This situation is a wash. I hope these two jab back and forth and make each other look like bigger fools.

Chiefshrink
01-22-2013, 09:10 AM

As our parents and grandparents taught us 'you are who the people you hang around with' and I have a hard time believing Ray was not a leader among his friends. He knew better and got away with a whole lot more. BTW $$$$ is a fact in this case and if you have it, it goes a loooooooooooong way in covering up sh**. Just ask OJ:thumb:

Rausch
01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Seriously, what is it with these PUSSY Patriots letting their wives fight verbal battles for them?

**** Wes Welker, **** Tom Brady, and **** the New England PUSSY Patriots...

It's posts like this that allow me to pull back because the point has already been made and I can look like a kinder and gentler Rausch...:evil:

King_Chief_Fan
01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
ROFL

jealousy is an ugly thing

Rasputin
01-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Her husband put his best foot forward

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kkvBhMIAWHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rex Ryan is on the phone with this guy. Giggity giggity/Team Rex Ryan.

okoye35chiefs
01-22-2013, 09:20 AM
so no one has ever changed or been saved by god?

I don't believe his story but his preaching doesn't bother me either. I turn the channel.

I like him as a football player and he is one hell of a leader. His judgement will come from someone other than us.

blast away!

Rausch
01-22-2013, 09:24 AM

Everyone in prison has...

htismaqe
01-22-2013, 09:24 AM
It's posts like this that allow me to pull back because the point has already been made and I can look like a kinder and gentler Rausch...:evil:

:toast:

loochy
01-22-2013, 09:48 AM

I don't believe his story but his preaching doesn't bother me either. I turn the channel.

I like him as a football player and he is one hell of a leader. His judgement will come from someone other than us.

blast away!

sure they have

but he's a little bit over the top....maybe he's overcompensating for something :hmmm:

Amnorix
01-22-2013, 09:53 AM
Apparently her intelligence and hotness are inversely related. Inevitably, she came out and apologized today.

loochy
01-22-2013, 10:05 AM
Apparently her intelligence and hotness are inversely related. Inevitably, she came out and apologized today.

just like ray lewis' innocence and religiousness

BigMeatballDave
01-22-2013, 10:06 AM
He's an incredible player.

The amount of camera time before each game is what kills me.

I would have loved for him to be a Chief.

But I would have been the first guy telling him to STFU from my comfortable couch at home.

So, hanging from his ballsack?

I think not.

He is an attention whore, no doubt.

okoye35chiefs
01-22-2013, 10:42 AM
thats one good thing about Manti Te'o... his girlfriend will never say anything bad in the press!

Beef Supreme
01-22-2013, 10:46 AM
This thread doesn't have enough pics.

Dayze
01-22-2013, 10:46 AM
thats one good thing about Manti Te'o... his girlfriend will never say anything bad in the press!

LMAO

okoye35chiefs
01-22-2013, 10:47 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wfLzO1zmVek/Tdq4zzHeOLI/AAAAAAAAG7w/tvz57ks2GD4/s1600/ray%2Bray.jpg

this is for you chieftablet

Deberg_1990
01-22-2013, 11:02 AM

There are plenty of pics available of Ray Ray and Wes Welker. Just Google.

loochy
01-22-2013, 11:06 AM
There are plenty of pics available of Ray Ray and Wes Welker. Just Google.

not what we are looking for

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Fuck that bitch and fuck her husband too. In fact, fuck the ENTIRE New England franchise while we're at it.

gblowfish
01-22-2013, 12:05 PM
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!

boogblaster
01-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Truth.

yup .....

ThaVirus
01-22-2013, 01:03 PM

Know a lot of those, do ya?

btlook1
01-22-2013, 01:13 PM
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!

Wow if I had an old lady that looked like that she could say anything she wanted long as she was coming home to me every night!!

loochy
01-22-2013, 02:09 PM

Dieon Sanders and Michael Irvin?

YourMult
01-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Like anyone cares what she has to say. He's one of the greatest players to ever put on a uniform, and her greatest accomplishment is sleeping with an NFL player.

BlackHelicopters
01-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Looks like Welker did OK. Keep her mouth full though.

Radar Chief
01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wfLzO1zmVek/Tdq4zzHeOLI/AAAAAAAAG7w/tvz57ks2GD4/s1600/ray%2Bray.jpg

this is for you chieftablet

He could get his ghetto pass revoked for not holding it sideways.

FRCDFED
01-22-2013, 05:33 PM
His Ole Lady.....
Sure looks good to me!
Crazy hot! What were we talking about again?

seamonster
01-22-2013, 06:54 PM

Hypocrites are the same across races and I've met hundreds. Lewis is a shrill and over the top emoting bag of dicks that very closly resembles that particular type of phony.

TribalElder
01-22-2013, 07:03 PM

Boom........... Headshot

http://i.imgur.com/Sg7JQC1.gif

HotCarl
01-22-2013, 07:31 PM
I wonder, I'm not for T'eo or anything, but for people who say we can't take a LB that high - why not? What if we had spent a first on Ray Lewis back in 1998? Would that not have been worth it, I ask you?

tony77
01-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Well shes right. HES SCUM!

loochy
01-22-2013, 07:41 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/843/843/anna_burns_09_display_image.jpg?1327602197

loochy
01-22-2013, 07:42 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/anna-burns6.jpg

ThaVirus
01-22-2013, 07:48 PM
Dieon Sanders and Michael Irvin?

Uh, maybe.

I took the preacher comment literally. As in a legitimate pastor or something..

TLO
01-22-2013, 07:50 PM

:LOL:LMAO

gblowfish
01-22-2013, 07:51 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/anna-burns6.jpg

That picture makes me want to chew through my laptop....

TLO
01-22-2013, 07:52 PM

I want to see the gif of the black kids dancing. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Last time I saw it was in the "End of the World" thread or something like that.

Let's get ill!

synthesis2
01-22-2013, 07:58 PM
now I have no respect for her.

She should have stuck to her guns and say what she wanted to say which was the truth.

Everyone says it's jealously but I would disagree.

Yes I'm sure she as well as all patriots players and fans were disappointed.

BUT

When Ray Ray acts the way he does and go WAYYYYY over the top with the religion talk and how he is blessed by God somehow with his background and he goes on and on and on and on.

finally you snap... I get it and agree 100%

It just sucks that she took it back, nothing she said was wrong.

loochy
01-22-2013, 07:59 PM
That picture makes me want to chew through my laptop....

Yeah. She is REALLY hot

MahiMike
01-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I love her. In more ways than one.

crispystl
01-22-2013, 08:44 PM

and somehow in the 2000s was able to use the media, technology, the league, video games, you name it to rebuild his image and his own brand and make him one the faces/role models of the NFL for a young generation

it's like the 1990s never happened and that era of the NFL never existed lol. Whoever Ray Lewis's PR guy is over the years is a smart person

It's a new generation man

Radar Chief
01-23-2013, 03:07 PM

http://kenwoode.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/cube01.jpg?w=500

Deberg_1990
01-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Ray Lewis forgives Anna Welker

http://nesn.com/2013/01/ray-lewis-forgives-wes-welkers-wife-for-facebook-comments-about-murder-case/

We’re only one day into Super Bowl week and the Ray Lewis murder trial from 13 years ago is already back in the headlines.

The Ravens’ linebacker finally commented on Wes Welker‘s wife’s Facebook comments about the case, and he forgives her.

“I’ve always been a firm believer of the Good Book, and the Good Book always confirms, even a fool is counted wise until he opens he or she mouth,” Lewis said, according to Comcast Sports Net. “And sometimes people just say silly stuff. And they say it out of emotion. And sometimes you need to let the game take care of the game. We lost up there last year, and I didn’t hear one teammate say anything about nobody there because we have respect for that team, that they won it fair and square. So for her to come out and say what she said, listen, I truly forgive her, and I have no hard feelings against her at all, but I believe people just make mistakes and say foolish things sometimes.”

After the AFC Championship Game, Anna Burns Welker criticized Lewis for his involvement in the murder case and for his family history.

“Proud of my husband and the Pats,” Anna Welker wrote. “By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis’ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!”

Welker has since apologized for the comments. Lewis will play his last game on Sunday against the 49ers, so the Patriots’ wide receiver won’t need to worry about retribution — unless the two players face off in a celebrity flag football game one day, and if that’s the case, watch out over the middle, Wes

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-29-2013, 08:56 AM
what a twat.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
01-29-2013, 08:58 AM
watch yo back woman

dey be comin fo you wit a knife dawg

keepin it real

Amnorix
01-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Oh good, an excuse to post another picture of her.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhe2M7j-_y1KQxmAFwa1RBqF6VHAdHJH9XNzfut_GY0Pmegk5hag

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ifJHYpi7fxI/UP8_pyY-DOI/AAAAAAAAAr4/-GWRQ4xMPkI/s320/anna-burns-wes-welker-wife.jpg

GloryDayz
01-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Oh good, an excuse to post another picture of her.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhe2M7j-_y1KQxmAFwa1RBqF6VHAdHJH9XNzfut_GY0Pmegk5hag

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ifJHYpi7fxI/UP8_pyY-DOI/AAAAAAAAAr4/-GWRQ4xMPkI/s320/anna-burns-wes-welker-wife.jpg

I get all up and stuff when I see her... It's like Red Bull.

I wish she had not backed down! Ray Might have had her dwarf beat-up even more next year, and that'd be fun to watch... And then there's the whole thing about her being right too, but that'll get lost in all of this...

We all need to start saying a lot more "Jesus" things, the world seems compelled to forget your past if you invoke the name of Jesus at every turn!

Fuck Ray! Thug Bitch!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-29-2013, 09:37 AM
I wish there was a headline about me slamming Welker's wife. Ray Lewis could watch.

MahiMike
01-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Damn! If only I were 5'7".

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-29-2013, 10:11 AM
I get all up and stuff when I see her... It's like Red Bull.

I wish she had not backed down! Ray Might have had her dwarf beat-up even more next year, and that'd be fun to watch... And then there's the whole thing about her being right too, but that'll get lost in all of this...

We all need to start saying a lot more "Jesus" things, the world seems compelled to forget your past if you invoke the name of Jesus at every turn!

Fuck Ray! Thug Bitch!

your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
01-29-2013, 10:26 AM
your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not a nice thing to say.

Praise Jesus afterward in a very public and insincere manner and you will be forgiven.

arrowheadnoiser
01-29-2013, 10:29 AM
I would let Wes Welker slam me

loochy
01-29-2013, 10:35 AM
I would let Wes Welker slam me

?

Kwame Harris, is that you?

GloryDayz
01-30-2013, 03:32 PM
your and idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure what you were trying to say, but I think you need to say a few Hail Mary's for that one Mister!

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Why does everybody gotta fuck with Jesus today? Heathens...
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz
01-31-2013, 06:06 AM
Why does everybody gotta fuck with Jesus today? Heathens...
Posted via Mobile Device

Because no matter how much you believe in him some awesome 8-year old kid will wake up today and be told they have cancer, another with a cleft lip (likr mine did), anither a dwarf, another missing limbs, but Ray, and dipshit thugs like him, won't be struck down by lightening. Sometimes I don't agree with God's choices, and quite frankly I dont feel like debating it with him; I've made up the mind he gave me.

I think we should fly a banner!